[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a truck driver anything. Stopped for about an hour right

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

File: rigger.jpg (10KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
rigger.jpg
10KB, 275x183px
Ask a truck driver anything. Stopped for about an hour right now in North Carolina.
>>
How many hookers have you killed?
>>
>>614118196
0, but one came close
>>
Why is the steering wheel so big.
>>
>>614118294
to allow for more accurate turns
>>
>>614118109
Where you headed?
>>
>>614118430
New Mexico. got a trailer full of sound equipment
>>
>>614118109

why is the sun out at 4am in NC?

are you some sort of wizard?
>>
>>614118534
it's just a picture I grabbed off google, it's not mine
>>
>>614118109
do you enjoy it?
>>
>>614118528
Nice, where yuh from?
>>
>>614118638
i do enjoy it. Being a truck driver is a lot like being on /b/ you are sitting by yourself for long periods of time and every once in a while someone will pick up the cb and say some crazy shit that everyone comments on

>>614118685
I'm from New York
>>
Do you ever do speed or is that more of a trucker myth?
>>
d
>>
>>614118109
How'd you get into truck driving? whats the pay like and hours, vacation ect?
>>
I work at Home Depot and recently a driver showed up on a Sunday night, which we don't receive on weekends, or at night for that matter. The dude really wanted us to unload his truck and my boss was like fuck off, go to sleep, we'll see you in the morning. Even though we could have easily unloaded him. Is my boss a dick or is it the trucker's fault for being late or something? And does it screw you guys over when a store or w/e refuses your delivery like that?
>>
>>
Does every truck stop have a sleazy hooker? Do any have nice, lovely, quality hookers you'd take home to mom?
>>
>>614119521
I speed all the time. use other trucker's to figure out where cops are. there are websites you can go on and put your starting point and desdination in and it will show you parts where there are heavy and light cop activity

>>614119572
You go to a truck driving school and after you pass their classes they help you find a job, it's pretty usefull. Hours are up to you, how much do you want to drive and how much work do you want. it all depends on the company you work for also

>>614119612
I worked at home depot for a few years also. Paint, pretty good place to work. Well your boss is a dick and it is the trucker's fault. He knows you guys don't take deliveries, it says on his paper work. Also, your boss KNOWs he gets paid by how fast he can get his shit in and out. So he probably hauled ass and got their early, instead of monday morning
>>
>>614119704
Yes, every truck stop has hookers. Every stop also has girls who don't want to suck dick for a ride, but will do it anyways. Gave a girl (couldn't be more than 16) a ride from minnesota to kentucky (lucky for her I was going that way) I could tell she didn't want to do anything so i didn't push it. That's the mix you get there.
>>
>>614120069
>I speed all the time
lol
Speed as in amphetamines to keep you alert and let you drive for longer stretches at a time.
>>
>>614120267
lmao. Sorry /b/ro, been driving all night. A lot of guys do after coffee and energy drinks stop working. I never have (not because it wouldn't help) because my company is real strict on the drugging.
>>
>>614120439
How often are you screened?
>>
>>614120577
It's random, but the penalties are way too high. they blacklist your license, so any other place you go to will know you got caught doping up. also, they do random ones on the road, where I have to stop and do it on the road. They pay me pretty good and aren't shitty to me, so i try and play nice in the sand box
>>
>>614118109
Do you prefer Grindr or Growlr?
>>
>>614121078
Well, neither seeing as I am straight. I have used tinder when I have a day or so rest in a city
>>
>>614120922
What do they pay you?
>>
>>614121860
I get $.37 per mile
>>
how old are you OP
>>
>>614122317
i'm 28. Got my license when i was 16, then got my commercial when I was 21
>>
So how much do you make a week? How long do you usually drive in a day. 8hrs a day at 60 miles per hr and .37 dollars a mile that's around 175$ per day???
>>
I picture you as a stocky southern-twanged redneck. Is this accurate?
>>
>>614118109
Truckstop whores. How much do they charge. Worth it?
>>
>>614122740
what I make obviously depends on how much i drive. federal law says I can drive up to 11 hours a day. but there is a 60/70 rule. if I drive 60 hours in 7 days or 70 miles in 8 days, by law, I have to take off 34 hours before I drive again. A lot of guys will run 2 driving books so they can drive for 3-4 days straight, which is a federal crime and you could get a decade in prison, no thanks for that
>>
>>614122823
not stocky, just a fat dude from new york with a pretty noticable north east accent.

>>614122824
Worth it is all based on the woman. but if you have been on the road for 6 days, without even enough time to jerk off and some 40 something woman wants to suck your dick for $30 and be gone, why not?

usually about 30-40 for a BJ and 75+ for a fuck
>>
>>614123089
>70 miles in 8 days
wut
>>
>>614123248
Hours, not miles ha
>>
Any particularly interesting stories? Funny, scary, stupid, etc. Shit that happened to you, or stuff you've heard about too, I guess.
>>
>>614124283
I watched a guy, who was way too tired get into his truck and drive away. but 50 miles down the road, he had fell asleep, crossed the medium and killed a whole family in an SUV, pretty fucked up

I've been robbed twice at truck stops, of my CB radio, cash and little knick knacks. Once by a hooker and another time by some thug with a huge fucking knife, kinda scary

Personally, I think dude's who bring their wives on the road are dumb. No offence, but every woman i have met trucking did not like it in any way. On some levels it's gross not being able to shower for 3 or 4 days so you can make time. In the last year, I have taken more baby wipe baths then real showers.
>>
>>614124787
so would you recommend it as a career?.
>>
>>614125163
I think it takes a different person to be a truck driver. Nothing special like being the msartest or anything just certain things. Going to spend a lot of time alone with your thoughts, at first that was the worst for me. If you want to make time, you might have to get comfortable with peeing in a jug and not showering for days. Need to shit and the next rest stop isn't for 50 miles, well you got a 5 gallon bucket in the back with toliet paper and febreeze. Strict deadlines and aggrovating people are also everywhere. Weather it be a dock boss or some dick manager at home depot (in a previous post)
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.