[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Doing LSD for the first time this Friday Advice and tips from

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 15

File: 1418216932032.jpg (667KB, 1920x1200px)
1418216932032.jpg
667KB, 1920x1200px
Doing LSD for the first time this Friday

Advice and tips from people who've done it before

>what is some shit I should definitely do whilst tripping
>shit I should stay away from
>can I go out in public whilst high without it being obvious
>can I read shit easily whilst I'm tripping balls?
>what's the chance I do something dumb under its effects.

also personal experiences and stories.
>>
Do a lot but do it in the daytime.
Smoke DMT at the peak ;)
>>
>>613853480
I do intend to do it in the daytime, how long should I expect the effects to last roughly?
>>
File: 1422467026941.jpg (128KB, 500x732px) Image search: [Google]
1422467026941.jpg
128KB, 500x732px
bumping with more trippy art
>>
DUDE, same. Me and my girlfriend are splitting a 400 ub tab for our first time. From what I've read normal tabs are at about 75-100 ub
>>
File: 1422220512088.png (229KB, 945x675px) Image search: [Google]
1422220512088.png
229KB, 945x675px
>>
Look at yourself in a mirror.
>>
File: 1427679355795.jpg (649KB, 2022x1264px) Image search: [Google]
1427679355795.jpg
649KB, 2022x1264px
Dude, let me tell you what you should do your first time around.
>>have someone you trust be there with you for the first 30 minutes - 1 hour or until you feel relatively okay with the trip
>>dont try to fight the trip
>>first time, watch 2001: A Space Odyssey or Planet Earth.
>>go outside and see the world
>>you're porobably going to do something 'stupid'
>>
File: 1428527793082.jpg (243KB, 636x1088px)
1428527793082.jpg
243KB, 636x1088px
>>
>>613853191
Don't do it at night. If you do don't look up at the sky. You will shit your self.
>>
>>613854941
fuck that image hurts my mind.

How/what kind of stupid are we talking?
>>
File: 1423537487097.jpg (608KB, 2000x1425px) Image search: [Google]
1423537487097.jpg
608KB, 2000x1425px
Bummed
>>
File: 1422466915509.jpg (193KB, 619x800px) Image search: [Google]
1422466915509.jpg
193KB, 619x800px
>>613855564
what if I look at the sky during the day?
>>
>>613855332
this is the opposite of what multiculturalism means:

As a prescriptive term, multiculturalism refers to one type of settlement policy that promotes the institutionalization of cultural diversity. This is often contrasted to other settlement policies such as social integration, cultural assimilation and racial segregation. Multiculturalism has been described as a "salad bowl" or "cultural mosaic" rather than a "melting pot".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiculturalism
>>
>>613854941
>you're porobably going to do something 'stupid'
Not bad until this part, assuming OP isn't taking heroic doses he'll probably feel mild OCD at the most. However you'll still be in control.
>>
>>613853191
masturbate
>>
>>613853772
>>613853191
lasts roughly 6-8 hours, not that guy
Your concept of time will go out the fuckin window.
You can go out in public if you can handle yourself.
Only thing physically noticeable is your eyes are dilated
I like to look at trees and the sky when on lsd
Nature is honestly the best thing to look at
Mirrors are trippy, I somewhat advise not looking into mirrors
>>
File: 1423764447649.jpg (84KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1423764447649.jpg
84KB, 400x400px
I've done it around sunset so when it starts to hit, the colors change slowly. It seems as though you feel the actual shift of life from day to night and the sun just gave you a little wanking.
>Then go to the pier and check out the waves.
>chill in your backyard with music on.
>You might want to roam, if you can just fucking do it.
>Have someone take you for a car ride.
>>
>>613856181
OP here, good to know my friend watching me was concerned I might lose my shit, overpower him and hurt someone/something.
>>
ITT; Faggot OP is asking how to take shitty knockoff NbOMes, LSA RC reagents! No seriously tho OP most of street acid are bunk research chemicals which mimic LSD but without as much auditory and visual hallucinations. Darknet is a good place to find genuine Hoffman like bloggers. Very strong. Anyway, dont recommend looking in a mirror whilst tripping, I used to get a very dark presentation come over me. And stay from public places. People are not eyeballing the shit outta you like you think, your doing it to them making you look like a fucking sketch bag on drugs. Good luck OP. Happy tripping
>>
Don't believe the insane shit people say about LSD. It's a fun adventure.

Definitely try to watch a cartoon at some point to see how bizarre it is, you'll know what I mean. Totally possible to walk around in public tripping, most people won't notice a thing honestly, just see how hard you're tripping before you go. Yeah you can read easily. No real chance of doing anything dumber than what you would do sober, so depends how dumb you are.

Enjoy and have fun, you're gonna have a good time.
>>
Furthermore, I suffer from a bit of anxiety and it has been playing up a bit lately, I was hoping this trip might help right my head and help me reconcile with whatever is making me feel this way. (I read a lot of aldous huxley and it seems like LSD is a good way to sort this kind of shit out yourself).

Anyone else with similiar experiences where acid has helped clear up your head from bad states of mind etc?
>>
>>613856358
This clown took weak doses...
I would not recommend being in public your first time.
12 hours would be a safer bet for time... and you can expect to do nothing productive the next day.
I suggest taking a bunch of vitamin c too, that always helps.
>>
File: 1383287487089.jpg (237KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1383287487089.jpg
237KB, 1280x800px
>>613857128
ok, I have work the following day so may I ask what you mean by don't expect anything productive the next day?
>>
>>613857126

Well come up anxiety is a real thing, so don't be freaked out when you start feeling anxious. It all gets better once it really kicks in, but if you have any benzos around it's not a bad idea to have one just in case.
>>
>>613857128
also when do the effects start to peak generally?
>>
if you can pay attention long enough, and if you can keep it up, jerk it. fucking massive loads when i did
>>
>>613857241

you're going to feel weird as fuck the entire day
>>
>>613853772
Try to do it in nature.
You can't read whilst properly tripping.
You will know if you're at risk of doing something stupid. If you're smart and non-violent, you'll be fine.

If it were me, I'd listen to Skinny Puppy - Download and watch Under the Skin.
>>
>>613857126
I can say not specifically Acid, but shrooms sure made my major depression much easier to cope with. And the feels associated with it are still ever present but subside much quicker and dont grab hold and control my life any longer
>>
>>613853191
Go outside and live with nature. During the come down trying drawing/doing something creative.
>>
>>613857128
I'll admit, my first time I did acid I was in public and I shouldn't have been.
Does vitamin c bring the effects on earlier or enhance the trip?
>>
>>613857475
3 hours in

its fun as fuck just put on some good music

aphex twin saws ii is sick for this
>>
>>613853772
It will last from around 4-10 hours, depending on the dose and the quality of the LSD.

Things you should do:
- Go outside and find a forrest or a park or something, watch the trees come alive!
- Find a instrument and try to make some music, even if you never played anything before, making music while high on LSD is amazing.
- Dance to music or just try doing something with your body, its amazing how you feel everything so differently when on Acid.

Things to stay away from:
-Stay away from bad neighborhoods/scary places that give you a bad vibe, especially old subways etc.
- Don't do Acid alone the first times, it will just mindfuck you too much to not be able to speak to anyone about what you are experiencing.
- Stay away from people that you do not like, or that do not like you, you do not want to get negative vibes from anyone, so stay away from negative people in general.
- As others have pointed out, doing acid in nighttime can be both cool and not cool, maybe this is something you should do after a bit of experience.

You can go in public without it being too obvious, you will feel like you are super out of place, but for people watching you, you look pretty normal, and they will most likely not notice that you are high until they look you directly in your face.

You may be able to read pretty well, but it depends on how much you are actually tripping.

Doing dumb stuff under the influence of LSD happens, but not as much as you would think. Your mind will think you look dumb even if you just look normal etc.
>>
>>613857896
>its fun as fuck just put on some good music
>aphex twin saws ii is sick for this

completely agree, also check out some old orbital, or the orb, or varn industries, or shpongle, or mdfm hospital radio, or spacetime continuum and terrence mckenna
>>
File: 1393765029063.jpg (375KB, 900x880px) Image search: [Google]
1393765029063.jpg
375KB, 900x880px
>>613857532
I suspected as much, I imagine it feels like the hour after you have a super fucking intense dream and it's like your mind is in shock.

>>613857535
I've already seen under the skin and I thought the same thing.

>>613857642
thank you very much for the input, this is what i was most curious about tbh. I used to suffer from depression as well but it has subsided, it's just anxiety that still hangs around and bothers me.
>>
Listen to some DJ Dellreef, especially his Thugz and Geezer mix
>>
>>613857535
I was also thinking of maybe watching 'Her' because the scenery in that film is fucking amazing.
>>
>>613858167
>I've already seen under the skin and I thought the same thing.

Akira is another favourite.
>>
>>613858638
Yeah, good call. Wall-E too, I think would be awesome.
>>
File: 15.jpg (15KB, 310x342px) Image search: [Google]
15.jpg
15KB, 310x342px
Don't go to restrooms and ask strangers "whats the matter?"
Good luck OP
>>
>>613859454
hahahahhahaha, fuck idk why I find that thought so amusing but I do, cheers friend.
>>
>>613857056
I've watched the Jimmy neutron movie while on bizarro and you are exactly right about how odd it is. Its so hard to explain.
>>
>>613856892
I'm sorry but I don't quite follow you hombre, what is NbOMes, LSA RC reagents?

And if you will forgive my ignorance, what are Hoffman like bloggers?
>>
>>613853191
Done LSD about five times. Here is my insight.

>what is some shit I should definitely do whilst tripping
Basically anything you want. You will know what you desire once the trip sets in. Pretty much anything visually or emotionally stimulating becomes fantastic, unnervingly beautiful, etc.

>shit I should stay away from
I have never had a bad trip, but my general advice is to avoid anything that you dread at the moment. If you think watching a given movie will frighten you – don't. If you feel nervous about being in public – chill alone. I tend to avoid any place that can be described as sterile; for some reason that is the only thing that freaks me out. Furthermore: be aware that (if this is in fact real, strong acid that you are going to take) the trip will last longer than you want, and the euphoria will be replaced with a feeling I can only describe as general tenderness and weariness. You will want to get in bed, or otherwise get as comfy as possible like 8 hours after you drop, maybe watch a movie or someshit.

>can I go out in public whilst high without it being obvious
If you can handle your high it should be fine. Keep in mind your pupils will be dilated like Mr hands's asshole.

>can I read shit easily whilst I'm tripping balls?
Depends on your trip. Things seem to make sense when you're tripping, but for me the memories I have *of* my trips and of the shit I witnessed make very little sense... If you get my drift.

>what's the chance I do something dumb under its effects.
Pretty slim. You have to get cozy and prepare to be smacked upside the head by a crazy peak, and to be moderately insane for a couple hours. If the peak is strong, you may do some silly stuff: I burned my hand with a cigarette because it almost didn't hurt (during my peaks on acid everything seems so amazing that I feel almost invulnerable). Idk how it will be for you, but there is a chance the euphoria will make you more likely to do dumb shit.
>>
>>613861043
thank you very much, I greatly appreciate the insight, that is very helpful.

I'm hoping to maybe use my 'enlightened' state of mind to help me deal with some shit and also self improve.

I'm most likely going to get my friend who is watching me to read my small pieces of literature that have deep emotional resonance and mean a lot to me or that teach some profound lessons. (Shit like 'The Dark Tower' or Aldous Huxley's 'Island')

It sounds fucking lame 2deep4u shit, but I think I really have the potential to get something meaningful out of this and better myself in the process.
>>
File: 1418217229266.jpg (1000KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1418217229266.jpg
1000KB, 1920x1080px
>>613861745
>>
File: Acid.gif (323KB, 492x292px) Image search: [Google]
Acid.gif
323KB, 492x292px
>>613853191

Here are some trippy websites you willy really appreciate when you are full-on tripping.

http://iacopoapps.appspot.com/hopalongwebgl/ - Going through space and time
http://cake23.de/diffusion-mix-fullscreen.html - Whirring through colors and surfaces
http://www.anasomnia.com/ - Cool animation
http://dinahmoelabs.com/plink - Make dots with other people
http://pierreloicdoulcet.fr/pixel/ - Pixelate yourself, this requires a webcam

Also any music is definitely great. Food is amazing also, but ordering will be difficult

The first time I did LSD, I took 1 tab and went to the beach. I felt pretty glorious the entire time. It takes about an hour to kick in, but you will feel "weird" while it's building up. Your stomach might feel queasy, but it'll pass. My digestion is great on LSD but one of my friend always gets a queasy for t+15-60min.

I ate Quiznos, although ordering was difficult. Food was amazing. It was like I was taking it in with all five senses.

Is anyone tripping with you?
>>
>>613862366
no, just me but I have a friend watching me, and I kind of want it to be a personal thing for me and wouldn't want others messing with my headspace while I was high.

Cheers for the links as well
>>
>>613861745
I would encourage you to watch some movies. Reading and speech are difficult to comprehend, while visual communication becomes amazingly vivid and immediate.

As to your goal of enlightenment: it's just a drug, but a good one at that. I can not say that it changed my life, nor that I gained deeper knowledge. Rather, the benefits of acid for me could be described as a brain massage of sorts. You walk away more open, more mentally flexible, with a feeling of warmth. It is an awesome, awesome experience.

Of course, you have to keep in mind that what you have may not be acid. I have the blessing of knowing my shit is actually real, pure and strong. If you freak out, you need to understand that you're under the effects of a drug that will eventually wear off, without any permanent (or otherwise) harm to you.
>>
I just did LSD for the first time about 3 weeks ago. It was very funny. I suggest watching fear and loathing in las vegas. Its's on Netflix and can be found online easily. I wouldn't go out in public. Easy to notice (your pupils will be huge). Watch fear and loathing then trip balls to your favorite music.
>>
>>613862761
well said, it's not so much the drug itself that I hope is going to help me better myself, but more so that it will help me see a different way of looking at the world I guess?
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.