[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

21 year old virgin who got a girlfriend a few days ago. She

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 32

File: 1350332608767.gif (997KB, 261x391px) Image search: [Google]
1350332608767.gif
997KB, 261x391px
21 year old virgin who got a girlfriend a few days ago.

She says she's been with 2 guys and had sex with both. She considers herself experienced.

I wish it wouldn't bother me but it does. It honestly disgusts me when I think about the other penises that have been inside of her.

Yeah, I'm insecure as fuck, but what can you do?

Am I better off breaking up with her and try my best at finding a young virgin? I would be fine having sex with a non-virgin as long as I were a non-virgin as well.
>>
Goddammit, just fuck her op
>>
>>613581831
I think your problem is that ure an asshole
>>
>>613581831
Stop being bothered by trivial things
>I'm virgin and would like a non-virgin as well but either one of us would be lucky to lose it in the first place
>>
File: 1421624818446.jpg (334KB, 960x768px) Image search: [Google]
1421624818446.jpg
334KB, 960x768px
>>
Dear edge lord,

you must not breed with common sow! protect your seed! break up with her! that's the only way you can protected your divine affinity of virginity!
>>
your an idiot op, virginity isn't this big giant magical force field of super specialness. You'll lose it eventually if your looking to, and it seems your standards aren't high to begin with. Since you don't really give a shit about being only with the one you love then do some poor virgin girl a favor and fuck this slut so you don't fuck up someone elses mind/life/ hopes for being with her only guy.
>>
>>613582071
fucking lost
>>
>been with 2 other guys

ask yourself if you think it was always their fault and not hers
>>
>>613581831
Have sex with her, see what he reaction is to your game (omg best ever or let's go to sleep) and see if she's worth having feelings for. Continue having sex with her to get better either way.
>>
Just suppress it OP that's what I do my gf did it once with one guy before me and again when we were going through problems but now everything is good but just suppress it. Go out hunting, box do something or talk about with her.
>>
You need to get the fuck over it. If you like her and she's attractive you don't need to be passing up a chance to lose your virginity. You're already 21 for fuck sake.

From this point on in your life, no girl you EVER meet is going to be a virgin so get used to it you fucking dope.

P.S. I took two virginities and it wasn't any better than the girls I fucked that were total whores.
>>
>>613581831
Two cocks, at im guessing similar age to you? so what get over it, thats pretty low. I mean FFS theres a guy posting on /b/ tonight trying to come to terms with the fact his sister had 3 at once, and your bitching about two separate cocks?

jesus wept, man up and crack on
>>
>>613581831
by the way, virgins are a lot of work and will normally want to experiment with other guys after you, and are more likely to get into threesomes and shit. Don't bother.
>>
>>613581831
You want a virgin girl? Go ahead bro, get blood all over your fucking dick (if it's big enough) and prepare for the long drama when things don't work out.

Yeah thats right, true love = first love? suck it tard!!! There's no such thing as that.

Before you know it she wants to break up because she wants a wilder boyfriend, one that can give her chills and stuff, something like a stupid fuck like you can't because you still think as a CAVE MAN!

MAN UP, FUCK HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY!

ENJOY TARD
>>
Woah its weird to read this cause this is something i think i thought when i was like 15 but to answer your question OP: 1) stop being a faggot, the fact that she has been fucked by only 2 dicks (she is probably lieing its likely like 6 and at least one of those dicks as fucked her better than you ever can) is a mercy. 2) You are probably going to have the same feeling about any girl you end up with if you feel this way now. Why dont you just conquer your fear and stop being a bitch?
>>
File: cumbank.webm (3MB, 768x432px)
cumbank.webm
3MB, 768x432px
My wife was a virgin when I fucked her. I wouldn't stand for another man's genetics being scraped out of any cunt with my cock. Have fun. I wonder how many pints of cum she's had shot down her throat. Kisses.
>>
>>613582398
sounds like you know this from experience
goodjobm8
>>
>>613582111
Shrek'd
>>
Let's also acknowledge the fact that any woman willing to fuck a 21 year old virgin isn't worth fucking anyway.

Break up with her OP.
>>
>>613581831
i mean every girl will say theyre a virgin if u pay enough ifyaknowwhatimean
>>
>>613581915
This
>>
>>613582279
I really really hate virgins, for the whole blood on your dick thing, and lets add to the horror that metallic smell is still with me to this day ,nearly 10 years later.
>>
OP just get passed it
it took you 21 years to get a girlfriend
its not like your picking the cream of the crop
>>
File: 1417660563623.gif (825KB, 500x297px) Image search: [Google]
1417660563623.gif
825KB, 500x297px
>>613581831
grow over it, ive been with my ex that had another dick but that bullshit that they call "love" exist. be a man, and be happy it was only 2 and not 20.

also, i dont have sauce :(
>>
>>613582245
Why does it bother you so much if you are her's truly ?
>>
>>613581831
Good luck finding a virgin at 21. Most grills have lost theirs by now. Are u considering leaving her b/c u got in the game too late? Its your own damn fault. Quit whineing, learn to foreplay, get your dick wet, and make sure your the best dick she will ever have. The kind of dick that if shes with another guy, she will be thinking about you. Beta ass bitch.
>>
File: 1399884439359.jpg (13KB, 180x242px) Image search: [Google]
1399884439359.jpg
13KB, 180x242px
>all these betas and women saying get over it

enjoy your used up, throwaway whore
>>
>>613581831
you're fucking insane and probably deserve someone who is just as insane.

break up with the 'slut'
>>
no op, hold up
If you can get over than do that, it's really not a big deal.

But if it still does bother you, at least fuck her and break up with her later so that you don't have this problem again in the future. Once you're not a virgin you'll be on equal terms with all the other chicks you date, the insecurity will fade.
>>
>>613582558
Nope bro, just assuming what will happen. Countless friends went with the same shit of "i want a clean pussy, omg it's gross thinking she kissed another boy ugh", please...

Be a fucking man, what will happen if you break up with your girlfriend? You can't have any other girls because you're "used"? Think...
>>
>>613582718
Fucking virgin checked. Most women accidentally break their hymen early
>>
>>613581831
>looking for a virgin
I hear the elementary schools are full of them.
Good luck, OP.
>>
>>613581831
She has learned through experience that she doesn't want those dicks, she wants yours. She wants your dick, or she wouldn't be dating you. Give her your dick. Live in the present, not the past.
>>
>>613581831
Your gf is around 21 and had 2 bfs? Doesn't sound experienced sounds about average. She has been fapping since probably age 14 and both her bfs probably lasted longer than a year each whom she waited around for them to hit on her. If you get intimate with this one GOOD LUCK the break up is gonna suck for you. These young inexperienced girls aren't true love worthy. They are simply girls you fuck so your virgin ass can get better at fucking until you reach your late 20s and find a serious girl.
>>
>>613583047
That's true, and thanks for being reasonable. I agree with you in full honesty, and I'll add: Why would you want a girl with no experience? She'd probably want MORE experience and leave you earlier for more and more guys. Shit, the blood thing doesn't bother me, but every time I got with a virgin, they always got into kinkier shit than girls who've fucked before. One tried talking me into a threesome with another dude and I ditched her for her best friend. Albeit, there was talk that she was all ready cheating, but I gave it the benefit of the doubt.
>>
>>613581831
O my God, OP, what a lousy reason to break up with a girl. Just let her fuck you and be happy that she knows what to do with your pecker instead of just being ashamed of bleeding all over your mother's couch.
>>
>>613581831
>Am I better off breaking up with her and try my best at finding a young virgin?

No, but also don't rush things just so you can lose your virginity and be cool.
>>
>>613583333
Holy quads checked
>>
>>613581831
>>613582071
>>613582096
Take whatever she says in numbers and multiply x 7, and that is usually correct. It's our own fault for slut shaming, or it's the sluts fault for lying, or it's the sluts fault for sleeping with so many guys.
>>
File: bliss.jpg (193KB, 1089x1041px) Image search: [Google]
bliss.jpg
193KB, 1089x1041px
>>613581831
Define "young" virgin OP.
I've only ever had two girlfriends in my life, I'm now 31.
The first one was a virgin and "high school" girlfriend who was in grade 9 when I was in grade 10.
We dated for about 6 years and broke it off in a bad way, shit sucked, very dramatic.
I moved back to my hometown afterwards and fell in love with another former high school sweet-heart that had never had a boyfriend before. So, 2nd virgin, 2nd girlfriend and I ended up marrying her. We've been together ever since.
If you're after virgins, they exist at 18, 19 and even 20 and above. You just have to play your cards right and get a little lucky.
>>
>>613583119
kek
>>
>>613582398
I agree, you should fuck your gf.

I don't agree about the blood thing. I fuck my gf on her period, we just put a red towel on the bed and take a shower after. Nothing wrong with it.
>>
>I want to loose my virginity but I'm upset that other people are better at it than me

Boo Hoo. get laid and stop being a bitch
>>
>>613583333
Bro trust me, the experienced they are, the kinkier they are but also they get too shy, why? Because what they like sometimes isn't considered "normal" for their fuckbuddys. Like what? Like being chained, handcuffed, chocolate over titties, stuff like that that everyone loves.

It's all about you. You need to push things further, you need to take control, you need to unleash the bitch inside of her. Trust me, don't be afraid, go with girls that had 1 boyfriend at least and you may find true love with a true whore in the bed.

peace.
>>
Every guy goes through this. It's really just about getting over it. it's really not a big deal and means nothing. Not a thing at all.
>>
>>613583697
AHAHAH nice one m8
>>
Sneak it in her asshole in the middle of it. If she has only been with two guys she probably hasn't done anal. Pop that bootyhole cherry faget.
>>
>>613581831

First time is awkward - Deal with it. At least she won't be laying there not knowing what to do - That will be your job.

>she's been with 2 guys

They'll be with more as you get older. Get used to it.
>>
>>613583333
Nice quad mayne
>>
File: 1429970366349.gif (499KB, 384x216px) Image search: [Google]
1429970366349.gif
499KB, 384x216px
faggot, it's 2015 why the fuck would you get a girlfriend. since you've been under a rock, probably fapping to anime, get tinder on your phone and use it

goddamn fucking faggots
>>
>>613583535
Only 14 different guys isn't really all that bad, and matches with her own description of being "experienced". 21 and only 14 different guy's loads shot inside her mouth and pussy multiple times. She should be a decent fuck.
>>
>>613583105
>Most
okay, i'm the virgin, watch out we got a 16 year old who watched DR. Oz
>>
If you can't deal with the fact she's been dicked twice them maybe you're not old enough to be fucking.
>>
File: Aston Martin Ad.jpg (64KB, 636x960px) Image search: [Google]
Aston Martin Ad.jpg
64KB, 636x960px
>>
>>613581831
stick it up her ass.
problem solved.
>>
>>613581831
>2 guys
women always lie to men about the numbers of sexual's partners, how old is she?
>>
File: 1319832838277.jpg (36KB, 782x585px) Image search: [Google]
1319832838277.jpg
36KB, 782x585px
>>613584093
>14 different guys isn't really all that bad
>>
File: gf.jpg (9KB, 166x250px) Image search: [Google]
gf.jpg
9KB, 166x250px
>>613581831
im the same way had chances but i just can't go trough with it i need a chick to be a virgin also. Sexual experience tells about someone character or the way they behave. Therefore it also relates to comparability. i met my 'wife'[were not married but we been together for 5 years and i told her i refuse to marry because i don't want the backlash that comes with it] she was a virgin 5 years ago and i never had trust issues ect.. i know her character and behavior pattern. The point im trying to make be your self dont let peer pressure decide for you and then you regret it. Women come and go alot sadly but u will find the one if your persistent.

besides who wants sloppy seconds
>>
>>613581831
It's not like you're marrying her, retard. FUCK HER NOW. LIKE TODAY. Get it over with. I waited til I was 18 to lose my virginity, and I regret not doing it at 14. I missed out on so many other chicks because I thought I was going to save it for the right one. That's fucking bullshit. Go have sex with her so you can have no qualms about fucking randos.
>>
>>613581831
Wait 9 more years so you turn into a wizard, because you don't deserve that pussy, fag.
>>
>>613584230
>>
Dude get over it. It's really very pathetic. Certainly don't tell anyone you feel that way. It's childish and next level neckbeard.
>>
>>613581831
Not sure how you scored a normie girlfriend but it would seem the case. One thing you gotta realize is that every day normies are out there fucking.
Be thankful your girlfriend has only been with 2 guys. That's a very low number for any female over the age of 15.
Also, girls lie. All of them. Especially about their number. A general rule is to double the number she told you and that will be closer to the truth.
>>
>>613582549
lost
>>
>>613581831

Stop being so islamic. I've had my dick in various holes of almost 20 different women, you think any of them give a fuck about it? You think virgin pussy tastes any different? Actually, it does, inexperienced chicks don't know how to take care of themselves so they taste worse than fire-breathing whores.
>>
>>613581831
The way I look at it, it doesn't matter as long as she loves you and only you.
>>
>>613583105
not him but err even then usually there are remnants

when I did my gf the first time I didnt give a shit though. its just a bit of blood
>>
>>613582933
>implying youre any better than these faggots
>>
>>613581831
OP lol let me tell you. when shes says 2, she means 22. Women never tell exactly how many men they fucked. because of those ones that "didnt count" "technically werent sex', "i didnt let him cum inside, so it wasnt sex", "we just 69'd so that doesnt count". "those couple of girls i fucked didnt count since no penis", etc etc etc etc

OP you're girls a whore, so just fuck her like the whore she is. and if you're posting about it on 4chan, it was doomed from the start anyway.

Good luck.

also
>finding a young virgin
let me know through telepathy when you get it, which is equally as possible as find a young virgin.
>>
>>613583559
This. Might I add coming from a guy in my 20s who doesn't look for ltr's but casual sex - the inexperienced girls are the ones that make things more emotional, positively and negatively. They are the ones that will freak out more; for 1 they don't seem to all know the flow of human interaction between male and female so they are more socially awkward, and 2 they are really specific and picky with everything and usually live with their parents and are desperate to play out their sexually frustrated fantasies. This can range from kinky stuff in bed to simply going out to eat being looked at as "hey hey look who I'm with I am sexually wanted"

Rant can go on but my point is just fuck her right in the pussy.
>>
OP is a faggot
>>
File: 1430195585245.jpg (80KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1430195585245.jpg
80KB, 300x300px
>>613582585
Underrated post
>>
File: ererdf.jpg (11KB, 255x197px) Image search: [Google]
ererdf.jpg
11KB, 255x197px
>>613581831

This kind of thinking is the reason that you're still a virgin at 21 years old - and did you notice that in your post you're using it as an excuse to not have sex?

Face facts. You're not going to "find a young virgin" ever as your attitude is literally self-inflicted vagina repellent.
>>
>>613581831
OP let me tell you something about women. You're 21, assuming she is the same age, I wouldn't believe her if she told you she's been with only 2 guys. By that time they've already sucked probably a dozen dicks, if not more. And really dude, you won't find a virgin your age. I promise. Unless she's some fucking neet landwhale tubbalard piece of garbage, but usually even bitches like that get plenty of cocks.

TL;DR women are sluts, stick it in her ass.
>>
>>613581831
You might not find another chick.
Most people will have had a partner previously.
>>
>>613582812
What the fuck are you trying to say? Illiterate faggot.
>>
File: greattip.jpg (2KB, 79x119px) Image search: [Google]
greattip.jpg
2KB, 79x119px
>>613581831
lol, don't have sex with her , just wait to become a wizzard and then bring your waifu to reality
>>
>>613582933
Virgin confirmed.
>>
>all this emphasis on sex being important

I think this was how 4chan fucked me up the most after all these years. The whole time I was fucking/trying to fuck women I was miserable, but after the first time refusing a woman I haven't been able to stop. The ecstasy of telling a hot girl that wants you to fuck off surpasses the menial joys of sex.

OP just get rid of her, stay a virgin and focus on lasting things in this life. Women bring you closer to hell.
>>
File: thumbs_up.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs_up.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>613584745
>>
>>613581831
Consider yourself lucky. Initially I didn't know how many people my ex slept with. When I asked her, she reluctantly confessed 20ish partners (said she didn't keep the count).
Going further into conversation, she admitted doing regular one night stands before me.
She was 23 and had sex for the first time at 15.
Then I kept asking, and the number raised at 40ish. I think I was still far from the truth.
And yeah I dumped her, not so much because of the number but mainly because she had that strange way of considering sex from a mechanical point of view ("I would pick-up men to relieve that urge of being filled") and seeing her body as worthless. Can't trust anyone like that.
So from my point of view, 2 guys at 20 isn't that bad.
>>
>>613581831

if you're trolling, you should do a barrel roll

otherwise you are best off getting over something so small and man up. Don't be the bitch you're describing yourself as
>>
>>613585242
yeup, nothing is cleaner than a pony
>>
File: athletic.jpg (137KB, 708x798px) Image search: [Google]
athletic.jpg
137KB, 708x798px
>>613581831
Dude! THIS is the source of the pose! Thank you!
>>
File: image.jpg (151KB, 525x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151KB, 525x600px
>>613582111
>>
File: 53713189_united_teens_16_49.jpg (77KB, 746x1080px) Image search: [Google]
53713189_united_teens_16_49.jpg
77KB, 746x1080px
>>613581831
I was with gf 6 years. We both was virgins when we met. She broke up with me, needs to try moar dicks before marriage (totally normal in this days). So if youre looking for relationship, it is good that there were some dicks inside her before you. If you would just fuck, JUST FUCK her jesus christ no mather what
>>
>>613584886

Amen.I'm 19 and recently lost my virginity to a 22 year old. Only 3 years of difference but she confirms has made out with more guys than I have fingers in my body. She claims to only have had sex with three, but I know she is playing with words (as in, she is omitting blowjobs, getting fingered, etc... as she doesn't consider that 'sex'). She also claims she'd do sex marathons with her ex, sometimes in public places too, or next to her cousin (who, too, was fucking someone).

And you know what? She considers this NATURAL, because she talks about this with all her friends and they all do the same. All girls above 16 are basically used-up sluts.

I kinda feel OP though. I also didn't like to learn that she fucked so much and had so much experience, I felt like I was getting the leftovers of other guys. Like, it was my first time, it was special, but I still felt like if her ex for instance was there, he'd be like "lol dude enjoy it, i'm fed up with that one already" while I'm all thrilled.
>>
>>613581831
Same situation except I was 18 and she had sex with one guy before me. When we talked she used to mention sex and when we got to know each other more I got curious about him and his size and if she enjoyed sex more with him and what ever. Its an unhealthy obsession. Just be better at fucking. Practice foreplay that's what all guys lack sometimes. If he was better at fucking then I don't know I'm sure she wont tell you the truth now that you're dating but what ever. You're with her and he did something wrong so they're not together. Insecurity is a turn off bro.
>>
File: dieter5.jpg (19KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
dieter5.jpg
19KB, 640x512px
>>613581831
How would you like to answer the rumors that you are a silly bitch?
>>
Women may have had more sexual partners than they claim (with men it's the opposite), though.
>>
File: 473285634.jpg (18KB, 300x412px) Image search: [Google]
473285634.jpg
18KB, 300x412px
>>613585831
>has made out with more guys than I have fingers in my body
>fingers in my body
>in my body
>in
kekked and bonered
>>
Don't do it op, you're to much faggot to breed
>>
If you think ofr fucking as a competition, who has the bigger dick, was he better than me, i'm i doing alright, you'll never really enjoy your girl.
Have fun sex, laugh at your mistakes, share happy moments and cum on her face.
>>
File: ZKCXVpE.jpg (206KB, 1220x918px) Image search: [Google]
ZKCXVpE.jpg
206KB, 1220x918px
>>613581831
>OP is confirmed as a double faggot
wtf man? you do realise that normal people, especially girls, are sexually active from a young age? most of my female friends lost their virginity around 15-17.
you clearly arent a very desirable person since it has taken you so long to get a gf, now you think you are entitled to choice? you're such a fucking faggot.
if a girl is a virgin she either fuck ugly/mental (read as religious).
go fuck your gf you lowlife cunt.

im sorry i was so sweary but you socially inept and or ugly fags really get on my tits.
>>
>>613582812
Holy fuck you are retarded. Kill yourself retard.
>>
>>613584356
Lol agreed.
>>
>>613584730
Lmao also the one where she fooled around with her girl friend but she's still "straight" never gets old.
>>
>>613581831
Grow up, faggot. You're the abnormal one, being a virgin at 21.

Also, two boyfriends does not make her experienced. I bet I could teach her plenty. The question is, can you?
>>
>>613584111
>>613583105
>Most women accidentally break their hymen early

correction:
Many, not most
>>
>>613586466
I'm an attractive guy with Asperger's. I was pumped full of antidepressants a month ago and they gave me enough confidence to start talking to girls. I never realized how easy it was if you're attractive. Sometimes I just had to ask them if they thought I was attractive and when they said yes, I would ask for their number.

It's just the whole virgin thing that bothers me. I feel like I wasted my life. Now I'm just going to be another number for her, you know what I mean? It bothers me.
>>
>>613584245
well, ya know... I want to fuck girls that love to fuck
>>
>>613586466
This. The fact that she's had sex before is actually a good thing. The odds of her being a crazy person go down drastically if another guy has been willing to put his dick in her. I'd say OP got extremely lucky. His girl has been approved, but also has comparatively low mileage compared to most of her friends.
>>
>>613586779
agreed
>>
>>613586805
you sound like a really boring guy, i won't be surprised if she breaks up with you after a week or two. She's more man than you are
>>
>>613581831
fuck her
lose virginity
find someone better
>>
I am a boring guy, and yes; she is more of a man than I am.
>>
>>613587244 meant for
>>613587168
>>
>>613581831
Just pray it wasn't too niggers and if it wasn't then you can fuck with great satisfaction every night before you go to bed think to yourself at least she's not a no good nigger lover
>>
>>613581831
>>613581831
)P, you need to go fuck a hooker, using precautions. Your high horse slaughtered, you can have normal relationships. Or maybe not. I suspect you have a tiny cock and are afraid she will notice. Protip: She will!
>>
>>613585831
I too consider it normal. Because women are grown-up children. They are gonna slut themselves out. Deal with it. They are gonna tell every little detail about their relationship until they are in ther late 20s. Unless they are black then no secrets are safe. Just deal with it and enjoy the fucking.
>>
>>613581831
Worry the future, secure your present, don't be a fucking faggot over her past OP.
>>
>>613585831
well, what is cool about a girl like this, is that by the time she's had lots of sex, she knows what she really wants in a relationship and knows that 5-10 guys offer pretty much the same thing in the sack. If she really loves you, then she'll be content fucking you for the time she doesn't get bored with the same dick.
No matter how beautiful a girl is, there is some guy that is tired of fucking her and the reverse is also true.
>>
>>613585260
this.
>>
>>613585161
trying to tell him that the situation could be worse you fucking moron.
>>
File: 1430154458668.jpg (91KB, 508x519px) Image search: [Google]
1430154458668.jpg
91KB, 508x519px
>>613581831
yeah you can tripple that number she fucked atleast 6 dicks if not more and this not counting countless dicks she sucked or one night stands women don't count these often because the aren't sluty right?
>>
>>613585416
women like that exist..
>>
>>613584352

No one in your life genuinely likes you.

Of this I have no doubts.
>>
human needing advice on how to breed
yea better off not breeding
>>
Fuck her don't marry her
>>
>>613587285
you keep being a little pussy and she won't stazy with you. Like i said before, don't worry about your mistakes, don't take it as a competition, there is no one giving you scores at the end, aside from her. so what you do? have fun, enjoy the moment, make her want to stay with you.
>>
>>613586805
well respect on getting your aspergers in check, genuinely man, there are loads of pessimistic naysayers who just deal with they 'raw deal'.

but let me tell you from my own experience your first isnt anything but 'the wall'. it isnt there to be cherished but broken. honestly man i dont even hold my first in high regard nor do many of my guys. half of them want to forget it, because it was either awkward as fuck or she was ugly as fuck.

i know what you mean when you say 'another number' but thats the mentality you should adopt. sex is just something people do for fun.
to me its universal sport we are all silently competing in.
just enjoy your girl man. oh and you'll find you know more than you know from all the porn you watch. i still whip out some new tricks and i get comments later about it.
>>
>>613585260
>The ecstasy of telling a hot girl that wants you to fuck off surpasses the menial joys of sex.
>telling a hot girl to fuck off
>menial joys of sex

Probably doesn't feel that good if your penis is tiny - does your penis tiny?
>>
>>613582071
whore without any self-control spotted

Go get yourself a clean virgin, OP. You deserve something better than used up goods.
>>
>>613581831
You are without a doubt the biggest pussy in the world....get over it and fuck her.
>>
>>613587865
he should have done that a few years ago, now it's too late
>>
>>613582933
Haha true..
>>
>>613585831

If you are seriously bothered about her making out then you need to get a real grip. I get people caring about how many people someone has fucked, but kissed?? Who the fuck remotely cares about that, I've made out plenty in clubs because i was just bored and as if anyone would even keep count of making out.
>>
File: laugh.jpg (3KB, 102x125px) Image search: [Google]
laugh.jpg
3KB, 102x125px
>>613587659
lel
>>
>>613582718
Fucking autist not using a condom for the first time. You deserve that metallic smell dumbass
>>
You're a 21 year old virgin living in the west. If you find another virgin, she's going to be fucked up or have Jesus issues. You don't want another virgin anyway dipshit. You want your first experience to be the blind leading the blind? Don't be a faggot and grow the fuck up.
>>
File: 1309_46.jpg (70KB, 624x352px) Image search: [Google]
1309_46.jpg
70KB, 624x352px
>>613585260
yeah this is self destruction relief it's a mental disfunction which I have to
your broken mind makes you feel good for doing actions which make you sad afterall
you feel really good when you tell that girl that she is a whore and better fuck off but that feeling ends soon and you think what have I done I could just dive in that pussy or find true love... so far I have not found a permanent cure for this...only a few temporary solutions
>>
File: 1420720210566.jpg (10KB, 417x524px) Image search: [Google]
1420720210566.jpg
10KB, 417x524px
>>613581831
You also can't use cutlery, clothes, toilets or vehicles that have already been used.

Am i right?
>>
File: 1430352472704.gif (1017KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1430352472704.gif
1017KB, 200x200px
>>613584164
>>
File: wp_ss_20150502_0019.png (261KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20150502_0019.png
261KB, 480x800px
Anyone else love ALABAMA BOSS!?!?
>>
>>613581831
>Am I better off breaking up with her and try my best at finding a young virgin? I would be fine having sex with a non-virgin as long as I were a non-virgin as well.

Doesn't matter, had sex.
>>
>>613584400
oh god, she is already in the cock carrousel
>>
Use her and discard her.
It is the pattern SHE has chosen for her life.
>>
>>613581831
>>It honestly disgusts me when I think about the other penises that have been inside of her.
>>but what can you do?

Grow the fuck up.
>>
File: 1341774856623.jpg (32KB, 453x500px) Image search: [Google]
1341774856623.jpg
32KB, 453x500px
>all these nasty ass whores and cucks saying virginity on a girl doesn't matter

Holy fuck, get some fucking standards.
I know you've made some mistakes in the past, but don't force your shitty way of living on people who weren't impulsive horny teenagers.
>>
>>613584164
that is a seriously good ad.
>>
>>613588710
True..
>>
>>613587998
I stand corrected after reading more of the posts on this string there are much bigger pussys out there. You nerds are PUSSYS!!!
>>
So you hate her cuz she is not a virgin faggot like you. She undermines you because she got first to this milestone. Well, people fuck op. You should not resent her for that. Either find a virgin bitch like you, and wait a trillion years after her to have sex, or grow up and fuck the gril you have right now. The fact that she fucked before is a bonus. She is a little bit experienced and she loves dick. If she is not a slut than it is fine.
>>
>>613581831
Name of the girl OP
>>
File: 1430240744309.gif (1MB, 266x268px) Image search: [Google]
1430240744309.gif
1MB, 266x268px
>2015
>Finding a virgin older than 14

good luck m8
>>
>>613581831
from experience virgins suck ass.
it takes time to teach them and that's if you are actually able to fuck her right.
in the end OP fuck experienced girls, its way more fun.
>>
>>613588760
Guy, you seem to be the only virgin master around here. You do know that most women who are at least 8/10s have had sex by 20 right? So trying to find a girl who is a virgin and is past the age of 18 is highly unlikely
>>
>>613581831
the key mistake you're making is respecting women. if you get a virgin, you'll have to respect her because she had a fucking brain to save herself for you

im gonna blow your mind here, you ready? you cant have a meaningful relationship with a woman that you fully respect. women dont deserve respect and the only way that you will be happy with one is if theres something you can hold above her head in your mind that makes her less than you
>>
OP I was in the exact same situation, was a virgin until i slept with my girlfriend about 3 years ago, she had 2 before me. I was getting pent up about it all and got into a rotten mindset thinking i needed a virgin too for it to be 'meaningful'. But in reality I had just been suffering from depression related ED for years and I had brought loads of girls back from clubs over the years who i wouldve fucked without a thought if I could've.

Having sex for the first time is just something everyone wants to get out of the way and it only becomes a big deal when it's held from you. Trust me that she won't remotely care about her first time if you get into a proper relationship with her. I needed to be so pumped up on viagra and alcohol to get through mine that i honestly don't actually remember it at all, it could've happened one of a few dates i'm not sure.

Just go for it and overtime you will see it doesn't mean anything and you can be something way bigger for her.

Not excusing promiscuity here btw, there are reasons to avoid someone who has gone in for repeat casual sex, but 2 is about all you are ever going to get.
>>
Don't be stupid bro, If you like her then don't let her go just because she has had sex before...
>>
>>613588835
If she had as many dicks sticking out of her as she's had inside her, she'd look like a porcupine
>>
>>613588760

Don't pretend that you weren't that impulsive horny teenager by choice though. I was the same for a while but I don't kid myself that if I had been sucked into it all I wouldn't have been fucking at 16.
>>
File: 1407676475461.jpg (145KB, 780x793px) Image search: [Google]
1407676475461.jpg
145KB, 780x793px
>>613589247
The joke's on you, I lost my virginity to another virgin and we're still together 5 years later.

It's not my fault you go for whores, bruh.
>>
>>613589247
not if shes religious
just go to a church and pick a qt with a classy dress
>>
>>613581831
>the amount of pussified insecure virgins in this thread

I was like you once. Then I found myself a slut gf and lost my virginity.
>>
>>613581831
dump her then regret it poor retard do you really expect theres a young virgin somewhere just waiting for you?
>>
>>613589722

Enjoy her having fucked several guys at work since then and all her girlfriends keeping it from you.
>>
Ok, so does EVERY GIRL lie about the amount of sexual partners she's had?
>>
I don't remember anymore how life was being 21 and a virgin.

I'm 30 now. And still rolling...

Fuck her, you fagget.
>>
File: 1370705533370.gif (2MB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
1370705533370.gif
2MB, 240x180px
>>613589934
>Enjoy her having fucked several guys at work since then and all her girlfriends keeping it from you.

>your face after typing that
>>
>>613589454
>>613581831
Need to have some element of our personality that is cold and uncaring, that lets the girl go when she has a slut thing, or turns psycho on us, without remorse or feelings. Women say men have no feelings, but often we take a beating when we find out our girl is a slut. We thought we were special to her - And at that moment we were, it's just that things change always.
>>
Are you a Mormon? If not, you need to get over it. Only way to find a virgin that isn't ugly is to become a Mormon.
>>
>>613590030

No, it's an unfalsifiable story everyone on /b/ tells themselves. Get some female friends and they chat quite openly about how many they've slept with.

Get a cool and somewhat intelligent girlfriend and she'll straight up tell you too.
>>
Grow a dick and shove it in her, you beta piece of shit.

Maybe pee in her butt, too.
>>
>>613582718
What if i tols you that i came buckets From your story my good friend.

> my fetish
>>
File: cancer.jpg (75KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
cancer.jpg
75KB, 960x720px
>>613581831
Get a second GF to join you.
>>
>>613585831
youre what she settles for when she feels unattractive because chads dont settle for her. she settles for someone she knows wont leave her because she became emotionally dependent and has fear of rejection. enjoy your cum receptacle, beta
>>
>>613590030

No, some definitely do, some don't.

Imagine if all girls talk about how every guy lies about how many he's slept with no matter what they say. Some guys would but I wouldn't and you probably wouldn't, it'd just be annoying if despite that they never believed you were telling the truth.
>>
>>613590030
if you ask and forsst things she answers is ''why?'' you know its too much
>>
>>613591258

That's true, don't let her guilt trip you with that "why worry about my past, live in the present" bullshit either - the past is literally the sum of all we are and we are nothing but it.
>>
>>613581831
Let her go for her good,you are not ready to be in any kind of relationship.There is zero chance you will ever love this girl,start by loving yourself and go fuck a whore.You are 21 when do you plan to become a man?And no you are not becoming a man by losing your virginity.Behave like a man god damn it fucking nerd kid or just stay in your parent's basement.
>>
>>613584164

>pre-owed

ok
>>
>>613591500

kek
>>
>>613590822
I asked her "how experienced are you?" and she replied with "2 guys".
>>
>>613589312
What a hating cunt you are,i really wonder how miserable your life can be but i find no answer,i still wish the best for you and i hope you find some meaning in this random shitty life that we got.
Pro tip : It is not about being more or less than your woman,it is all about having her respect and you don't gain the respect of a woman by degrading her qualities or being full of yourself always talking about your perks.Get out of your caves fucking mongols.

>Time to become men newfags.
>>
>>613591901

Asking how "experienced" she is was a weird way of putting it and one open to twisting. But no-one can say short of knowing the actual girl, if she is down to earth, intelligent and non-slutty then trust it. If you don't trust her then she isn't relationship material anyway so don't worry.

If you move in the same circles as she does then you will have a good idea, I did with my girlfriend and knew the two guys she had slept with, so there wasn't really any reason to doubt at all.
>>
>>613591901
Don't worry,we all have insecurities,just get over it otherwise your chances of fucking her better than her exes while being stressed or not into it are zero.But that's good for her,you are an asshole and a fuck boy
>>
>>613592442

It's always a good idea to be friends with a girl for a while first to get to know her honestly.
>>
>>613592442
was i one of them daniel?
Thread posts: 180
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.