[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Protip Guy here - Why aren't you getting any ass? Learn

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 300
Thread images: 66

File: Heart Ass.jpg (33KB, 1000x919px) Image search: [Google]
Heart Ass.jpg
33KB, 1000x919px
Protip Guy here - Why aren't you getting any ass? Learn the shocking truth!

>GIRLS DON'T WANT TO BE FRIENDS FIRST
>THE GIRLS YOU KNOW WANT FUCKED
>NOBODY BUT YOUR MAMA WANTS YOU TO STAY A VIRGIN

I bet you're putting bitches on a pedestal and/or setting your standards too high. Ladders can be climbed, Son!

So what's the problem? Tell me your situation and I CAN help you to get laid. Hell, maybe even eventually by the girl you actually want!

I haven't done one of these threads in quite a while but I have a little spare time right now and I'm in the mood! Help me to help you and through that, help lurkers who might be in a similar place!
>>
File: 1355092640386.jpg (1MB, 2472x3296px) Image search: [Google]
1355092640386.jpg
1MB, 2472x3296px
Also pictures of girls' hot asses.
>>
>>613454161
How the fuck do you even begin to get connected with a chick
>>
File: 1355107026701.jpg (933KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1355107026701.jpg
933KB, 1800x1200px
I'll entertain most questions. Learn from me. I was once just like you.
>>
File: 1355110943358.jpg (2MB, 3504x2336px) Image search: [Google]
1355110943358.jpg
2MB, 3504x2336px
>>613454384
Lots of ways! At what point are you stuck? The old "can't-even-say-one-word-when-they're-looking-at-me" stage?
>>
File: 1355096428214.jpg (1MB, 2304x3072px) Image search: [Google]
1355096428214.jpg
1MB, 2304x3072px
rump
>>
>>613454721
Yeah. If i can hook up with a chick though i can do everything else fucking amazingly but its so hard to just talk to them when you dont even know them
>>
I talk to this girl who barely talks ( I'm not the best at talking but I at least don't give one word responses) and she likes me I'm sure , but I don't know how to go about doing the thing
>>
I just had 2 chicks last night, I'm good OP, thanks though.

I've been playing the game perfectly lately.
>>
File: 1355106509250.jpg (533KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1355106509250.jpg
533KB, 3000x2000px
>>613454928
Hmmmmm... You're being slightly vague as far as exactly what lies between "getting connected" and "hooking up" maybe I'm not on top of exactly what the teens say these days but I'll assume you're asking how to start talking to girls so I'll tell you about one of my patent pending techniques, the "silent hi"

Now this is one baby step up from making eye contact with a girl long enough to get her reaction without spaghetti so I'm assuming you at least know how to wear your cool-guy mask (we can talk about it if you don't).

Hooking up with girls without risking too-terribly-painful rejection is all about learning to read their signals but of course, sadly this is way-hard to do without some experience at it. That's where the silent hi comes in

It's really not THAT hard to get a girl to smile at you. Some girls go around smiling all the time, especially hot ones so you can't take the fact that a girl smiled at you as an invitation to start talking to them HOWEVER.... If, as part of your smiling and eye contact you more-or-less subtly (your choice) mouth the word "hi", if she automatically responds with a silent or not so silent "hi" of her own - that's a much better indicator that she's open to being approached.

So anyway that's one of my many protips. Hopefully it applied to your vague question. If not, ask a more specific question.
>>
is this real or are you guys trying to rustle my jimmies
>>
>>613456019

I'm going straight to the bar, staring at every female I see and mouthing the word 'hi while smiling.
>>
File: 1355105334274.jpg (419KB, 1600x1071px) Image search: [Google]
1355105334274.jpg
419KB, 1600x1071px
>>613455270
Alcohol, My Son. Alcohol. It is quite literally the greatest of all social lubricators. Get her drunk and into any kind of situation where you feel comfortable and sexy and let the topic come up naturally, or even make her come more than half-way. Sober girls almost never are willing to come more than half-way to it. Drunk girls almost ALWAYS are willing to come more than half-way but you'll still need to rise to the occasion so try not to get drunker than her. It's good that dudes are naturally able to handle their alcohol better.

>>613455782
Good for you, I actually had two girlfriends until just recently which is why I've been too busy to do these threads. Let me tell you, keeping two girls satisfied is exhausting. I don't know how that Mormon fucker on that reality show juggles eight.
>>
File: 32853863.jpg (97KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
32853863.jpg
97KB, 400x400px
>>613456019
>>
i lack confidence due to a beer gut. i quit drinking and started eating better but im disappointed by the results.
>>
File: 1355099412109.jpg (149KB, 1100x825px) Image search: [Google]
1355099412109.jpg
149KB, 1100x825px
>>613456185
I assure you that I am really real and really want to help you guys because no-where on the Internet do young bros so remind me of my young self. If ONLY there had been someplace like this with someone like me back then.

>>613456479
Bars fucking suck unless you're quite good looking and/or a good dancer. They're SO loud that it's almost impossible to really have a conversation where you can get into a girl's head plus there's tons of guys competing for all the hot girls' attention. I have literally never hooked up with a girl at a bar that went any further than fucking her in the bathroom or my car and then they were just back at the bar obviously looking for more guys to fuck them in the bathroom or his car.
>>
Is it true girls pick up on 'vibes?' E.g. 'I feel like a loser and therefore I am one' mentality? Also, How do I get confident with girls?
>>
File: 1355092893878.jpg (456KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
1355092893878.jpg
456KB, 2592x1944px
>>613456739
Start fucking some girls who also have beer guts and your confidence will slowly rise. You can't blame beer though. Beer is your friend, especially high-proof lagers (IMHO).

If you want a more direct approach to increasing your confidence that doesn't require you to settle for less-than-hot chicks for a while, get out there and exercise outdoors. It's fucking Spring for Christ's sake run through the woods like a heathen or whatever it is people in your region do.

>>613456669
Thanks, Bud. I try. Pay it forward some day.
>>
>>613456739
Not OP, but you need to move too, not just change diet. A good diet is damage control, exercise is repair
>>
>>613454161
i hate people and being around them OP. can you help?
>>
HOW TO GET LAID, TWO SIMPLE STEPS

1. BE ATTRACTIVE
2. DON'T BE UNATTRACTIVE
>>
File: 1355097669885.jpg (168KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1355097669885.jpg
168KB, 800x1200px
>>613457356
Vibes are bullshit but women can and do pick up on non-verbal cues like they're goddamn wired for it because they are. It's easy to mistake one for the other but the great news is that non-verbal cues can be faked! That's right, My Boy. Fake it 'til you make it. Stir up enough of a fire in your heart to meet the eyes of girls on the street. How dare they look at you like it's inappropriate? Because it's fucking not. Making eye contact is a normal thing that normal people do and FUCK a bitch for making you feel like it's not!

Once you can do that you can start wearing your mask, which I alluded to earlier. Your mask is a face that you put on that looks like the face of a guy who fucks girls. Don't know how to make that face? There's lots of ways to learn but I'll tell you the easy way - almost cheating.

Find an actor who appears in romantic comedies who you resemble somewhat and flagrantly rip off his delivery in those romantic comedies because fucking romantic comedies are what teach young girls what charming young men act like. You can learn all kinds of things beyond the sexy-face. Posture! Fashion! Voice! Phrasing! Fuck, Man hundreds of Hollywood Jews racked their brains to turn all kinds of guys into sex stars. Use it to your advantage!
>>
>>613457356
Not OP, but usually, when you walk down the street and really observe the people around you, it's kinda easy to see who takes what they want and who sits around waiting for the leftovers. Your stance is a very strong pointer to what kind of person you are. If you constantly walk around with your hands in your pockets and arms against your sides looking at the ground, you look like some dude who doesn't like to be seen or heard (which girls don't find attractive). If you simply straighten up a little and look ahead while walking, as well as relaxing, much is done already. First impressions matter.

Also, you don't have to be anyone. Just be you, you are awesome. If you believe you are awesome, you'll BE awesome. (Just don't lie about personal achievements, people HATE that shit and it's soooo easy to look straight through people like that).

Good luck, lurk long and prosper
>>
>>613459163
>>613459102
Thanks OP and Anon.
>>
File: 1355089692843.jpg (196KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1355089692843.jpg
196KB, 500x667px
>>613457946
I'm sure you don't mind being around vaginas and vaginas are attached to people. Learn how to give those people at least enough bonus points that you can pretend to enjoy their company, at least enough to let them see that you're such an awesome person they should let you put your cock in them. If you can't even muster that much then pretend it's a game that you are trying to get a high score at and you just have to fool them into thinking you give half-a-fuck about them long enough to get your points.

Remember, girls don't want for you to REALLY care about them until after you've fucked them. Before that, it's the doubt and not-being-entirely-sure that gets them wet. Nothing draws them in like a bad motherfucker that they feel like they alone see the good side of and can maybe change. What a cliche right? But it's totally true.

>>613458181
Actually, either of those is enough on its own. Also remember that attractiveness is a sliding scale. Even a guy who's a 5 physically with a terrible attitude (like, I suspect, yours) that pushes him down to a 3 can still fuck 2's and 1's pretty easily... And maybe in the process he might decide to improve his attitude enough to be fucking 7s and 8s instead.
>>
24/m . never cared for girls in high school, games all day.. (but i have long lasting friendships with my bros).. vicious cycle... now im too self-conscience, too hesitant and my self-image is fuckin shit which is tied to my confidence.. no female friends to practice socializing with females. impart upon me the process in which i repair my deficiencies mastersifusenseillamasama
>>
General betafag here can't talk to anyone
>>
I'm not bad looking (hell, not a model either, still not hideous), have decent social skills, have a lot of male and female friends, generally I'm not treated like a loser.
Yet I can't have a girl. No friendzone things, I'm not stupid...just, can't even find one to kiss.
My problem is the attitude OF COURSE, yet...what can I do?
For example: there's this girl at the university that I like and I thought she didn't dislike me as well. We just say hi at this point, she eventually politely refused a coffee some months ago because "she had to go to lesson" (which was true indeed, but yet.)
Dunno if she has a boyfriend. She seems shy on the surface, pretty careful and solitary.
How can I even TRY to have a girl understand that I want her and eventually...well succed in getting her?

P.S.= dunno if this means something but I have the general tendency to overdo things sometimes, in every aspect of my life
>>
>>613460020

You're right. Just posted that rule because I find it to be true.

As for myself, I'm probably between a 5 and a 8 depending on the girl and what she likes.

Just got out of an 8 year relationship and I'm getting back into the game. Got laid the other night so I think I'm doing ok.
>>
>>613460020
I might as well post my problem. I have no problem talking to girls, everyone loves the fat, jolly dude, but I have no idea what to say to them to make them interested in me. The whole "awesome" act I can do, but what the hell do I say to them? I usually just talk general shit, but that doesn't really get anywhere.
>>
I'm above average looking but once i get taking to a girl the conversion is always too polite, and as a result it almost never leads anywhere
>>
File: pp1.jpg (32KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
pp1.jpg
32KB, 640x640px
>screwed over pic related twice in various ways
>she'll talk to me, but I don't know whether I'd be able to get back with her in a way that means we can fuck again
>i want to be with here again, and i feel real regret for screwing her over the other times...
>how do i get her back
>>
>>613460996

Stop being so polite. It's okay to be playfully rude. That's flirting. Don't be afraid to push the boundaries or cross the line.

If you've got the attitude that you don't give a fuck about what she thinks about you, that's attractive.

Flirting is about building sexual tension. Learn to flirt and you'll get laid.
>>
I HAVE NEVER FUCKED BEFORE SO I'M AFRAID OF BEING BAD THAT'S WHY I'M A VIRGIN FUCK ME.
I'M PROBABLY GONNA FUCK A CHICK IN LIKE 2 WEEKS HELP ME
>>
Can't start a conversation for shit escpecially when it's someone I know I'll see again
>>
>>613461373
Will do
>>
>>613454161
My girlfriend doesn't seem to enjoy kissing, at least she doesn't seem to want to kiss me :(
>>
>>613461380

Chill dude. Sex is a natural process that every animal does. If it was hard, we wouldn't be around today.

Just do what comes natural during the act. Your bodies will know what to do. Just pay attention to making her feel good.

Also, make sure to go down and eat her pussy.
>>
File: 1362962129972.gif (366KB, 400x328px) Image search: [Google]
1362962129972.gif
366KB, 400x328px
I'm an ugly fucker who doesn't know how to talk.
I have a face made for radio and a voice made for newsprint.

While I am /fit/ it doesn't matter at all because I am too socially awkward. I have no friends irl and me being black makes finding people online a non option as no one would want anything to do with me.

I'm a 27 year old virgin and am too far gone. The only people who would want anything to do with me at this point would only think of me as a break glass incase of emergency and I'd always just be "25th best".

Good fucking luck.
>>
>>613460996
Did you try lightly mocking her at some point when it fits and can be funny? (with emphasis on LIGHTLY, don't call her a failed abortion) No idea why or how it werks, it just seems to do so. Girls apparently love being slightly insulted sometimes.
>>
>>613461642
brush yo teeth nigga, use a breathmint. that shit's disgusting
>>
File: 1355097510371.jpg (529KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1355097510371.jpg
529KB, 2000x1333px
>>613460174
You gotta expand into something you can take some pride in. From what I understand there are zillions of female gamers these days. Some online games are fucking crawling with them, you should be able to start practicing in your comfort-zone just don't fall into the trap of the LDR which is something I had to learn the hard way. If a girl you become friends with online is more than a couple hours from you do NOT decide she's the one for you - which may very well be an excuse to avoid continuing to look locally anyway. However, they're great to practice on, get into a "we'd probably do it if we were closer but we're not" kind of place and lean on for support and encouragement as you try to hook up for real. Small steps though.

>>613460391
Like I said, look for a source of confidence. There's probably something you're good at and if there isn't spend some time finding something then talk about that. If you're just picking something at random go with something super manly like sports or cars.

>>613460490
You're in the position to use another of my patent pending techniques the "non-invitation". She might not have been a good candidate anyway because it requires the girl to be someone you at least talk to about general stuff. Well, one day you mention to this girl some awesome thing you're going to be doing that you'll probably look like and feel like a stud at and tell her that she should come. Now, this is where some verbal gymnastics come in but it's worth it for saving your fragile ego. "YOU SHOULD COME" write that shit down. Depending on her reaction, you may have meant that any number of ways. If she seems at all disinterested just drop it no problem and then go do the awesome thing anyway by yourself. You can even tell her later how awesome it was, which is a SECOND chance for her to send some positive signals. If she doesn't come around pretty soon move on because BELIEVE me it's much better to date girls who are strongly into you for practice.
>>
>>613454161
Why do you give false hope to people?

that is a crime you know
>>
>>613461642
She's not in love with you anymore, sorry dude
>>
>>613461642
The important thing is to talk about it. If it bothers you, ask. Maybe it's your breath. Maybe it's time you parted ways. Talk to her and find out, it's the best way to handle it.
>>
>>613460996
Forgot to mention I'm 6'3"
>>
>>613461705
>I have a face made for radio and a voice made for newsprint.

Nice one m8, kek'd
I'm a virgin too, but I'm still kinda happy and confident. (not happy cause I'm a virgin of course)
I'd suggest that first you like yourself. That's a point I kinda do and even if I couldn't get laid so far, at least I'm not sad.
Learn to see and use the good things you have. You may think you're ugly, but you might have a good body, and you're not stupid. Hell, intelligence itself can do magic.
Also sorry for the language, I'm Italian so it may not flow very good.
>>
I can't talk to girls at all
Girls are actually interested in me but I can't talk to them I turn into a fucking robot
It's fucked me over a good amount of times recently
>>
>>613461687
When do you suggest i go down on her?
>>
>>613461705
This probably applies to most of the guys here, but you should get your social anxiety addressed.

If you're too much of a poorfag to get professional help, there's a lot you can do on the cheap by yourself.

Check out the book "Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Dummies". CBT is a tried, tested and true therapy that has a much higher success rate than meds, and gives permanent results. This book is like 20 bucks and will walk you through doing it to yourself.

Social anxiety can be paralyzing, I've seen many friends with varying degrees of it. Get a handle on it and your life will be so much better.
>>
Right gonna get this straight. I was a fat and basically got friendzoned by every girl. Bla bla bla I lost 4 1/2 stone and started to pick up weights.

I'm not saying u have to do what I do but tbh I used to change myself so they would like me, now I just treat every girl like a mate of mine. I treat them like they arent special and tbh you can tell if u dont value them they will want to be valued. But never give in and just play it cool.
>>
>>613461836
I'm the one you answered for last.
Thanks man!
Actually never thought about the minimal requirements. Yup, I should at least have talked to her of general things; some random one-minute talks weren't enough. My invitation could even have freaked her out.
Knew about the "non-invitation" thing already. Will try to put it in good use as soon as I find a girl I like.
I'm trying my ways with another one right now but don't know if I really want to push, cause she's NOT the kind of girl I'm normally attracted to (would be just practice, because she's cute but not my kind on the character point of view) and I'm most likely very far by the guys she could be into as well.
Thank you again, it's these simple things that make a day slightly better
>>
I'm confident, I know how to talk to women, just too ugly. I'm weirdly fat so a lot of women don't want to fuck me, but they'll be friends with me.
>>
File: 1355092410996.jpg (258KB, 1280x851px) Image search: [Google]
1355092410996.jpg
258KB, 1280x851px
>>613460743
lol don't delude yourself you're probably a 5 or at best a 6 physically but as I said that shit doesn't really matter that much to girls and you can get big bonus points for stupid shit like being really tall or having a certain kind of hair.

>>613460959
Ask them if they ever licked a fat man's asshole. Hah! No. What you should do is get yourself a shitty girlfriend. Just whatever lame ass girl is interested in you then all your female friends will start looking at you differently, seeing you as a sexual creature (beware the like-a-brother shit) and ideally they will say things like "You could do SO much better!" that will open up the door to you saying things like "oh really?" and giving them the look up-and-down. Even if they're not interested in you, they may set you up with one of their fat-but-cute friends who WILL in fact no doubt be better than whatever shitty girlfriend you start out with.

>>613460996
Man so many replies I'm just going to skip you to get to others but if you want any more specific help ask again.

>>613461140
LoL... Dating an ex? Lame but by all means go ahead and fuck her some more. It's all about being the best option at the right moment. I haven't mentioned this already but it's another one to make a note of guys - GIRLS ARE MOODY they can't help it it's their ovaries. They have one or two nights every single month where they REALLY want fucked and if you're the guy that seems like the best option they'll let you know you should fuck them... Or at least try to let you know - you may be too dense to get the message. Since you already fucked her than you're already more than halfway there - you're fuckable. You just have to paint an image of yourself in her mind as someone who it would be okay to fuck again. I don't know exactly how you "fucked her over" so I can't give more specific advice than that but if you want to know more ask away.

>>613461380
Just watch some porn that's made for women. It totally exists these days.
>>
Please tell me everything you know 23 year old virgin...I look good but just very private and introspective...I think I just want sex at this point in my life but I'm so inexperienced for my age I'm petrified of being a one pump chump or even worse not getting it up from anxiety....they have some craigslist milf hoes but I just don't see myself being able to follow through from anxiety from being inexperienced
>>
File: real-potato.jpg (47KB, 501x376px) Image search: [Google]
real-potato.jpg
47KB, 501x376px
>>613454161
I've been talking to this really gorgeous girl. And she's great. I met her a few weeks ago in class, and after that class I asked if she wanted to go with me to pick a friend up. (it was about a two hour trip) everything went great, and as I dropped her off, I said, "We should hang out more." and she said "I was just thinking the same thing," and took my phone and put her number in it.
Texted her that night, not sure why, I normally wouldn't, but I don't regret it, because for the first week she made it pretty clear she was into me. But every few days I suggest we hang out, and she's always busy. (she actually is busy, I know that) but I feel like the more I've asked, the less interested she becomes.I'm only texting her like twice a week now, trying to keep her off my mind. I figure I'll just keep in touch a little bit over the summer and make my move next semester. Whachoo think, OP?
>>
>>613463003
Hey there, slightly more polite, me.
>>
>>613462438
When you have her clothes off. After you get all hot and heavy from making out and teasing/touching eachother. You should be taking her clothes off while you're making out and shit. Then once you get her panties off, go down.

There is a very informative video from a pornstar on how to give great head to a girl. Search Nina Hartley's guide to eating pussy on pornhub. It won't let me link it
>>
>>613463405
what?
>>
>>613462319
>and you're not stupid.
You are assuming a lot.

If I was smart I wouldn't be working for practically peanuts editing video for my local news station and getting shat on by co-workers for working some of the longest hours but still making less than they would if they worked half the time.

If I was smart I wouldn't have to move 4 times in 3 years because my rent is getting too high. If I was smart I'd have money.

But thanks anyway...still it's hard to like myself when i'm the person I hate the most in this world.

>>613462659
Found a PDF of the book.
I'll give it a read
>>
Above average looks 6'3" can't flirt for shit
>>
How the fuck do I flirt? I have almost everything (besides the fact that I'm a fat shit) I just don't know how to make that sort of conversation
>>
>>613454161
I feel like I have been a virgin so long that I need to find someone who I can have a meaningful first time. I am almost 20 and I havent had sex just hookups. Please help me get over this mindset.
>>
I was the younger of my class (finished high school at 15), I wasn't into girls and girls (obviously older) weren't into me.
Started university in another city with another culture but I was never into the regional likes: the music, the partying, the alcohol.
I finished university and moved again.

During that time I realized that even though chicks turn me on and I want to have sex, I can't really "connect" to them. Not even for a one night stand.

The ones I attract are either plain dumb or boring or really doesn't know anything about me. The ones I'm attracted to are difficult to reach since we dont' share almost any interest.

This chick I currently laid eyes on is smart, funny, fit. We talk a lot, hang out pretty often, but I see banging her nearly impossible.
>>
>>613463737
Well mate you depend on yourself so you better start fucking love you right now.
Intelligence is not, or could be not be measured by achievements. Self consciousness is not always just complaining about your bad features!
Just be aware that you are in this world and you want to conquer your things here. And fight for them. I can't conceive how can someone dislike himself when you realize it's YOU you're living for. Good luck mate
>>
>>613463737
You seem to have a deep rooted issue about not being smart. By chance were you called dumb an awful lot or something?
>>
File: conkers_bad_fur_day_.jpg (103KB, 786x1017px) Image search: [Google]
conkers_bad_fur_day_.jpg
103KB, 786x1017px
>>613454161

Alright, I'll bite. My freshmen year of college just ended. I can do alright with speaking to girls, I would say I'm moderately attractive based on preferences, and I have active weekends. What I want to know is, simply, what and how I should practice over the summer to make the most out of next year?
>>
>>613464289
It's mostly something i've figured out myself.
I have been called dumb, but trust when I say it's one of the lighter things I've been called.
>>
>>613463946
Just play it cool brother. If a girl you like is interesting in something that you know a bit about, talk to her about that. Or bring up something you know you are into. Don't flirt until you know them.
>>
File: 1355097814284.jpg (727KB, 3000x1993px) Image search: [Google]
1355097814284.jpg
727KB, 3000x1993px
>>613461461
Then practice on girls you WON'T see again if you're positive that's your particular hang-up. Drive to a big mall in a nearby city or go to some distant festival or concert and cut your teeth.

>>613461642
Definitely start paying more attention to your breath. If she's still fucking you, just not kissing you then all is not lost.

>>613461705
Just become a bull who fucks white cucks' wives. It should help your confidence as long as you don't get one who treats you like a slave and it's pretty easy to say no to those ones. Most of them treat a fit nigger like some kind of godsend. I blame the jews,

>>613461856
No matter how lame you are there's a girl out there desperate enough to fuck you I promise.

>>613462335
You need to take up some manly hobbies you can talk about when you're not listening to them, which is bar-none the most important thing to learn to do. Bitches LOVE to talk about about themselves all you really need to do is know how to get them started, sound like you give a fuck and have enough shit that makes you sound cool to fill in the small gaps she leaves.

>>613463003
You're welcome, Bro. I'm trying - but yeah in the beginning just go for whatever girl seems interested in you. You can use them as a ladder to better and better girls in addition to just for practice, especially in a school setting.

>>613463096
Standards are probably too high. Lower them or get sexier.

>>613463252
You're a prime candidate for drugs be it just alcohol or something recreational or legitimate prescribed anti-anxiety medication. You definitely have too much anxiety.

>>613463256
Don't focus on her so much. Asking her is becoming a routine for her to say no. Break that routine. Focus on some other girls for a while and give HER a chance to message YOU. If it goes for a couple weeks without hearing anything, then just send a friendly text that says you wanted to make sure she was still alive. Learn the non-invitation.

brb guys... girl called
>>
>>613464753
Well yeah I know how to talk to them I just don't know how to flirt. Like what do I say? Simple things like "I love your earrings" or more bold things like "I'd fuck your pussy so hard"?
>>
Alright, so I'm 18, still never had a girlfriend, and from all the stuff I have looked up about signals, I know that two of my female friends like me. One is a lot more obvious about it, but not in a bad way. I like her too. We talk about hanging out all the time, but I am too afraid to actually go with her just alone. I'm afraid we will run out of things to talk about, and the dreaded awkward silence. I just don't know what to do on a date. I keep comming up with excuses on why I can't hang out because I'm afraid, even though I really want to. Help me OP, you're my only hope.
>>
File: s6O4R9g.png (531KB, 618x408px) Image search: [Google]
s6O4R9g.png
531KB, 618x408px
Dick too small
>>
>>613464735
You're putting yourself down too much. You have to remember that you're a bipedal walking machine that can read, write, and speak a language. Human potential is practically unlimited when you realise that the concept of "intelligence" is a man made construct and you are in no way lacking in ability to learn or do anything you want compared to anyone else.
>>
>>613454161
girl i want to fuck has trust issues, literally don't want to get fucked on first date.

Protip OP why you so lie?
>>
>>613464974
A key to being a more confident person is to be comfortable with silence. I can walk with my girlfriend for a half hour or more without saying a word.

If you like someone and they like you back, just being together is enough.
>>
>>613464974
Bite the bullet dude. You're going to be nervous about it, but you're going to go on a date with her alone. Just take the steps and make it happen, worry about worrying after you make the plans.

It will not be as bad as you think. And you will not regret doing it. Just bite the bullet and make plans with her.

Go see a movie, that way there's a couple hours of you two focussing on something other than eachother and you can relax a bit.

I'm excited for you.
>>
File: Women dont find this sexy.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Women dont find this sexy.png
1MB, 1280x720px
Sure, why the fuck not? I'm a pretty bad case in multiple regards.

How do you find the mythical qt nerd girl? I know they exist since my freshman year, one of my friends (tall, lanky son of a bitch) just fucking magically seemed to land a blonde with a great body, get her into the games he played (specifically LoL) and they're still together 4 years later.
Another one of them got the same deal, and he wasn't even tall, he was a short guy with thin, greasy ass black hair that was on his computer all day and got a cute blonde girlfriend.
The only girls I've ever found that I was able to be good friends with have always seemed to be totally asexual (one was kinda crazy, the other is this mad little asian girl), or in other cases, I later found out had girlfriends through normal conversation.

I've only been on one legit date before, and it went horribly cause the place I planned to take her to had closed, so we ended up getting fucking Kiwi instead. Talked about going on another date, but it never happened cause collegework and other shit got in the way.
So, basically, I don't even know how to date women despite being a senior in college.

It's not that I have trouble talking with women, casually like friends, it's that I can't ever seem to get close to or try and show romantic interest in them (when I do, it usually ends as stated above). Either work gets in the way or I just can't bring myself to approach (or sometimes even think) about them sexually.

Would online dating be my best bet? They don't even have to be that hot. As long as they got a cute face and aren't morbidly obese, I'm set with whatever tits or ass they're packing.

Oh, and to top it all off, if it wasn't obvious, I'm a total kissless virgin... majoring in game production/animation. Even if I were to get a girl, I'm terrified of how awful I'll be in every regard of the relationship.
>>
>>613465409
It's not like you are greeting girls showing your dick. You first have to do all the things BEFORE having sex, which don't involve dick at all.
Then, you can still satisfy every woman. It's not exceptionally thin so it can be felt, plus there are things like a tongue.
>>
>>613465504
Uhh what is IQ?
>>
>>613454161
Dearest OP I feel like I'm doing pretty well but figure I might as well see what you have to say. Just started seeing this chick only been on one date but we really hit it off. I guess my question is how far is safe to push on the flirting/sexual side. I don't want to end up being too forward and messing this shit up.
>>
Thanks for doing this, OP.

I'm not a rock-bottom beta, but pretty much down there on the spectrum of having game. I can make a girl laugh and I'm not too bad in making conversation, but I can never get anywhere with conversation.

Hate to coin the term, but I've been friend-zoned to put it bluntly. We hang out all the time (actually going to go smoke with her later tonight... how sad...) and she always says that she has a really good time with me.

But there are basically three reasons why I've lost nearly all hope:

1) She's comfortable around me. Never on edge.

2) She talks to me about other guys.

3) My buddy (I don't ask him to do this shit, fuck this guy) once asked her to order 7 guys in order of attractiveness. I was second to last. BUT... I've started changing myself. New haircut, new clothes, more hygienic. Since then, she's mentioned once or twice how I look good now.

On the other hand, there are three things that I'm betting heavily on:

1) Buddy also asked her to rate those same guys in order of likability. I was first.

2) She broke up with her boyfriend recently. This wouldn't matter, but get this: This motherfucker had been her best friend for YEARS. Friend-zone escaped. Miracle. Hope.

3) This fucking thread. pls halp.
>>
I'm a short guy, 5'6 here. I also look like a child, I can't grow a beard at all even though I am 20 years old. I just want to know how to get random hookups if you're like me. Not a virgin.
>>
If bars suck where do I go? Also I have no friends.
>>
>>613464964
See the way some lads flirt is a bit different to mine. I dont want to sound like a dick but I dont focus everything on them. I'll give u an example. Was at a festival recently and a girl was trying to get in with me but I didnt. I was sitting on a chair and she said can I sit on your lap? And I said nahh but theres another seat across from me. And it kinda made her want it more but I wouldn't give her the attention that she craved. Then she wouldnt leave me alone the rest of the weekend.
>>
>>613466033
Many people have stated countless times that IQ is a load of bollocks. There's also loads of revisions to it, showing that it's an unreliable method of gauging "intelligence".
>>
>>613466139
You need to find someone else. Friendzone is a real thing and in order to escape you need to flip the sexual desire switch back on in your friend.

Way to do this is to be an object of sexual desire and the way to do that is to have someone show desire for you. Go find someone else

Just been my experience
>>
>>613465804
>>613465725
Thanks guys, I'll make plans with her for next weekend.
>>
>>613466431
First you'd have to define intelligence, IQ doesn't show how much you know, but how well you learn overall anyways.
>>
OP, what are your opinions about getting bored with a girl? My current is honestly driving me up the wall all the time now. Her ADHD never bothered me before but now it's starting to get on my nerves and she acts too much like a little kid all the time.
>>
>>613456479
underrated post lmao
>>
>>613466845
Not really, most IQ tests just show how good you are at puzzle solving and pattern recognition. Even the big ones like MENSA.
>>
>>613456019
tell me more about this "cool guy mask" OP
>>
Tell me if you're the same OP from the last thread like this I've seen.
I'm the guy who almost highjacked it with my problems.
>>
File: 00.png (72KB, 205x201px) Image search: [Google]
00.png
72KB, 205x201px
Alright, help me

I'm somewhat good looking (no greek god, but some girls already said to me how good looking I am), I'm tall, big dick, deep voice, everyfuckin thing a man could ask in order to fuck a girl.
But I don't have the guts to do it, I don't know how to "get close to her".
I've done the "silent hi" thing you said, actually she said hi first, after we stared for some time, I just replied back but didn't do any advancement.

So, how do I do it? Getting close to girls? I don't have an idea of what to talk about with them
>>
Ginger
>>
>>613467455
You're fucked
>>
okay op, im quite friendly with this girl like we flirt when we see each other and we're obviously friends, and we both wanna see the avengers, should i just ask her?
>>
File: santa.jpg (50KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
santa.jpg
50KB, 1280x720px
>>613456019
Mfw silent hi
>>
File: 1430317467942.jpg (64KB, 551x395px) Image search: [Google]
1430317467942.jpg
64KB, 551x395px
be me> 49, overweight, wealthy, married ok looking (not neckbeard) At current work project are several Russian chicks-all working very entry level 13-14/hour) jobs, so i know they're poor/struggling , heavy accent, limited english,1 in particular seems very nice to me, always smiles, says good morning and she's a solid 8-10 blond. how to proceed with discrete mistress relationship? Are slavs dangerous? What angle would you rico suave types use to start small talk? Im thinking about asking her to translate some russian website ness headlines I'll feign interest in.
>>
>>613467256
What do you mean? "get close"
Like relationship level? Or conversation in a bar?

Honestly, a simple handshake and introduction works wonders. It really takes the tension out of the situation when the girl knows your name and that you're not some weird creep.

After that, just make a comment about something about their appearance, "I like your shoes, I like your earrings." etc. bonus points for working a casual touch on the shoulder or hip during your introduction.
>>
>>613467728
yes
>>
my problem is simple i am just
>>
Im friwends with this girl in school and her group of cute dancer friends who just started smoking bud. Ive been tokin since freshman year and were about to graduate so I sort of take these bitches under my wing and teach them the ways. One of them started flirting with me today over text and I wasnt sure if it was real or not so I waited it out. But then she sent me a nude and I was all for it. Sadly it was apparently her friend who sent it...and shes cool with us staying friends but now I sort of want to bend her over. How do i go about telling her that I want to plow the fuck out of her and have her be into it?
>>
>>613466966
Communication is key my friend. Just talk to her about this. That's it
>>
>met grill
>love grill
>grill loves me
>make out a lot
>especially round her friends/exs
>spoon/netflix all day
Haven't fucked her. Just got out of bad relationship, wants "to find herself"
>>
>>613454161
Two things OP

How old are you?

And with many different girls did you get laid so far?

Not doubting, just curious
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 230x230px
K man I'm pretty fit, attractive, have interesting/bad boy qualities and females are always making eye contact with me when I'm rarely in public but I can fucking not talk to not only girls but really anyone. I've done quite a few drugs and I'm intelligent but when i talk to someone I go full tard and everyone I know thinks I'm perma fried. I can't really handle manipulation, people see right through me, and I'm treated with constant manipulation by others I just ignore it and let them have their way. Anyways specifically there's this whore of a beauty that is always just out of reach, she's super flirty till shit gets real then she acts like a little kid and finds a way to mention she has a boyfriend but I know she wants the sunny D. once I was really tryin to talk with her and we were making eye contact and she was obviously uncomfortable with it tho It was honestly a more intimate time for me, I haven't seen her in months but recently got a text sayin "Prince Charming in the new Cinderella made this face u make a lot" about 3 weeks ago, I don't want to make a connection with her at this point I'm looking to get my dick sucked, advice?
>>
>>613467104
Have you ever actually taken a professionally done IQ test....?

It tests cognitive recognition and memory in several subjects to establish a bell curve through a series of completely different tests.

Spare me a presumptive response and just answer the question; have you ever actually taken an IQ test that wasn't online?
>>
I am a 19 year old boy, who has never fucked.
I can talk to girls okay, i mean if i don't like them, but the thing is, that when i set my eye on a girl i become a retard, cant be calm, spaghetti falling everywhere. I try to talk with them whenever I see them, and well... its not working out for me.
All my life ive been playing video games, and now since I went to college, I wanted to try to get a gf(not really hard, only 2 girls I liked).The thing is I have high fucking standards.
I am like a 8 at face, and 6.5 at body ( went a year and a half to gym).
The problem in my case is not how i look, i think.I am always polite and try to act nice with girls, and they dont seem to be attracted.
Example:
> was at a pub with some friends
> friend wanted to hook me up with a girl
> we started to dance near her
> she asked for my name
> told her my name, friend left
> spaghetti fell
> didnt want to touch her, because respect for women
>thought that a lady wouldnt want to be touched by a person she just met
> 3 seconds later, she turns around, and starts dancing with some random fat chick, completly ignoring me
> too retarded to understand
> friends explain to me that I was a retard
> i am a retard
So thats that, thats how i tend to act with girls, I try to be friendly, to be a good guy, and I dont get shit for that. My moms advice dont get me anywhere, so here am I asking for advice
>>
>>613468386
tease the shit out of her, make her so horny that she is desperate to fuck. Resist.
Repeat as needed until you want to fuck
>>
File: 1355091698332.jpg (1MB, 2656x2136px) Image search: [Google]
1355091698332.jpg
1MB, 2656x2136px
I'm back!

>>613463737
Somebody already recommended you cognitive behavior therapy and that's a great recommendation for people who are in a weird enough place mentally that it makes them act weird, which is a lot of Anons. Again, find your source of confidence you beautiful Nubian prince.

>>613463781
>>613463946
Study the romcoms, Anon. Study the romcoms.

>>613464125
Literally nothing changes for a guy when he has sex except he's exactly half as awkward as he was before he had sex. Is that really something you want to consciously forego BEFORE you meet someone meaningful? I fucking PROMISE you that girl would have rather you had some experience than not.

>>613464173
Work with the girls who are attracted to you and use them as stepping stones to better girls. I've mentioned this several times but I can go further into the theory if you want.

>>613464611
Summer, huh? Do something awesome that you can talk about when you come back. Ideally something that will make a visible change in you even if you have to do it yourself like "Oh, shorter hair is better for windsurfing I got really into it over the summer" or "Yeah since I started riding bikes I wear more leather it's for safety" or whatever the fuck. It sounds like you're in a pretty good place already you just need some kind of gimmick to move you up to heart throb status.

>>613464974
Alcohol, Buddy. alcohol. I would have skipped you but I saw neither of the guys who responded to you mentioned alcohol and buddy do you need it. The movie is a good choice but watch it at your place and make it a double feature. First a romcom and then something sexy or just watch True Blood or some shit and do shots. 90% of the time it works every time. You both just need to get your inhibitions down it's as simple as that but remember to make she she gets drunker than you.
>>
High standard high focus on career and big projects (aka "life").
>>
>>613468410
move on, she sounds like a cock tease who isn't really interested in you
>>
>>613454161
Hey OP, I am currently deep, and I mean deep in the friendzone with this girl I have the feels for. Anything can be done about it? or should i abandon all hope?
>>
>>613468580
I make her clit mine when we watch Netflix. Just haven't gotten to that point yet. She claims that she's about to rape me lol.
>>
File: 121564.jpg (20KB, 708x704px) Image search: [Google]
121564.jpg
20KB, 708x704px
>>613467821
On both levels, I think
I can go to her and introduce myself, that's not a big problem, but I don't know what to talk about, how to flirt and everything

For example, let's suppose I go to the girl, introduce myself, compliment on shoes and shit, but then what? I don't know what to talk about, how to "read the signs" and all that shit
Help me pls
>>
Lets see if u can help. I make out with this girl a lot at parties but she wears a purity ring saying she wont have sex till shes married. How can i break in her pussy
>>
>>613466382
>>613466382
>>613466382
HELP
>>
>>613468621
Romcoms?
>>
>>613468327
Communicate? I've tried that.
She loves me a lot I just don't feel the same way back hardly anymore.

Should I just break it off?
>>
>>613468850
Coffee shop. Clubs. Friends of friends. Parties.
>>
>>613468562
girls are humans, humans are animals, animals want to fuck, girls want to fuck.

Stop being afraid of rejection and stop thinking that girls don't want to be sexual.

In fact, i command you to go out and get rejected 3 times next time you're out. That's your goal. You want to get rejected, you'll learn how to deal with it and you'll be a better man for it.
>>
OP suave, helpa oldfag out, I'll get you uys pics of her if sucksess!
>>
File: image.jpg (85KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 1136x640px
>>613468710
Nah dude I know I can get that pussy ( and she is legit 8/10 and still underaged
>>
>>613468784
op touched on this a while ago. but just ask her questions and listen to what she has to say and shit.

girls love talking. ask her what she does or where she studies and pick a noun that she says, and base your next question on that noun. feign interest and try to look charming. bang boom done. bonus points for jokes, sexual innuendo (not cheesy though), touching shoulder, hip etc.
>>
>>613466226
Don't worry, beard will come in time, you're just 20. I'm 23 and my beard is just starting to shape up. Also, "looking like a child" means you'll look good as hell when you're 30/40, and you will fuck cougars on the daily if that's what you want.

As for the present, just relax. You don't have to be tall to be interesting, just be yourself.
>>
>>613468933
probably, if that's how you feel
>>
>>613468621
>Work with the girls who are attracted to you and use them as stepping stones to better girls. I've mentioned this several times but I can go further into the theory if you want.

Go ahead and explain us all.
>>
>>613468743
not OP but I always break contact for a few weeks/months. and then i start going out at the places where she usually is. kinda like a fresh start. be more confident then last time she saw you. and give some compliments. usually does the trick for me. hope u get out of it. fucking hate that zone.
>>
>>613469002
Coffee shop? Like what starbucks? What do I do there? Where do I find clubs?
>>
File: 1355111752182.jpg (160KB, 1555x1037px) Image search: [Google]
1355111752182.jpg
160KB, 1555x1037px
>>613465409
I'm sure there's something else about you that makes up for it but I have to admit for the sake of honesty that I am tall and have a big cock and
that's a big source of confidence that I draw on but it didn't keep me from being awkward during my teen years either. Everybody has a source of confidence they can draw on and the small amount of people that don't should be able to easily find and build one.

>>613465709
If I'm lyin' I'm dyin' buddy. She'll fuck on the first date if the guy is able to get her to trust him. In fact, that's probably what she desperately wants to find. Why you so untrustworthy, Anon?

>>613465852
That was a long way of saying that you put yourself in the friend zone when you meet girls. GIRLS DO NOT WANT TO BE FRIENDS FIRST. I thought I made that perfectly clear. You need to learn to find girls who are PHYSICALLY attracted to you and get physical with them. After that you can worry about all the rest of that crap. Your greasy haired buddy probably was throwing it out there left and right and the 1000th girl he got lucky with. Legitimate cold statistics can get you a girl, you just have to try with tons and tons of them and it's obvious that's what your problem is. If a girl doesn't seem like she wants you to put your dick in her mouth then don't bother getting to be good friends with her it's as simple as that.

>>613466047
Again, alcohol. Start bringing up that it's about time you got drunk together but don't push it. If she's horny she'll go for it because she probably needs to have her awkwardness level pushed down a little bit too but if she's not ready then drop it until next time. If there's not SOME sexual tension flying around by the third date then just stop calling her and let her ask you why (if she even cares by that point) and you can tell her that it didn't seem like she was that interested in you but you'd be happy to take her out again. She'll know you mean because there was no sexy stuff happening and try harder.
>>
>>613469513
I don't pick up on cues either. My friends notice which girls are interested or make them interested. I see literally no signs. This is in like a club environment, everyone packed together
>>
>>613469746
why would u need an explanation of something that logical?
>>
>>613469881
You're hopeless, m8. Kill yourself. Nobody can be this socially retarded.
>>
>>613454161
>Get pussy
>Pussy gets expectant
>Drop pussy
>Life is better
Why would I make my life actively worse? I spend time with women, I've fucked a couple of them, and now, the ones that I haven't fucked are the only ones who want to talk with me. I mean, I can jerk off. I don't want to be with any more women, not because they are evil, but because I don't need them to be happy. Women just complicate things when you are young, and I don't need that. Until I find a girl who is worth investing all of my time and effort in, I'll just jerk off.

If you need women to help you feel good about yourself, seek help, you have a horrible self image and need some introspection for further growth.
>>
>>613470392
Posts like yours are why I don't go on /b/ any more
>>
I'm just too lazy and I dont care anymore, call it giving up but it suits me fine
>>
First of all cheers for making this thread, good on you for helping brothers.

Here's my question. Where do I find chicks? I'm in the IT field, so it's a sausagefest around here. I don't really go drinking, and if I do it's with guys and we don't really go out looking for chicks, we just party. I don't really have hobbies so I guess that's an issue but I enjoy reading and working out. I've been thinking of joining a yoga class but not sure if that'll just make me have more chick friends.
>>
>>613470504
Leave then, bro.

Stating the obvious. If you don't know what to do socially or where sites of fun are in your city, there's nothing we can do for you.
>>
File: cc0.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
cc0.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
>>613470392
>>
>>613470813
Helpful aren't you
>>
>>613468921
Romantic comedy
>>
yo i m a semi wizzard i mean i fucked 2 TIME in my entire life and i managed to not cum in either of the girls by the way one was a mother so it mean i m a mother fucker and the other is curently my little brother girlfriend (not even trolling) it s been 7 FUCKING YEAR since i driped the biscuit i m now a 31 SEMI wizzard who dont have a clue where to start my friend are ether in couple or basement dwellers no girl to be found in my circle and i m not really good when it come to angage whith girls that i dont know any magic to teach me ? not a troll i really need some kind of help
>>
>>613460490
It's almost like I'm reading about myself man
>>
>>613470759
not OP but.. ur supposed to not be looking for girls but just for a good time. seems to me ur doing it in the wrong places.
crowded bars where a lot of people have to stand. never sit down.
>>
>>613454161

Op is so fucking doped lool.
>>
>>613454161
I don't have any money or a car.
>>
>>613469820
Thanks anon, I will try that.
>>
File: 1355098346607.jpg (1MB, 2610x1650px) Image search: [Google]
1355098346607.jpg
1MB, 2610x1650px
>>613466139
I do have a patent-pending way to escape the friend zone but it's a pretty hard path to tread. Step one is to stop seeing her. Not for mean reasons but suddenly enough that she really misses you. Step two is to start dating another girl. I know that's easier said than done but it doesn't matter who it is. I realize that I advocate using girls in these threads and I'm sorry for that but it's reality. There's some girl who likes you, I'm sure and who you can go out with - you might even end up finding out that a girl you dated to make another girl jealous is someone you actually like. Step three is to actually transform yourself enough so that when the girl who had you friendzoned sees you again after the hiatus that she's impressed by how much more attractive you are. That, combined with seeing you with another girl and standard female jealousy ("that could have been me!") SHOULD get some kind of a not-friendzone response from her if you ever stood the slightest chance to start with. You don't want to be that "best friend forever that ended up her boyfriend" trust me. That's the sound of bitches settling and you NEVER want to be the guy some bitch settled for.

>>613466226
Just use what you got. Be the cute little go-getter that makes jokes about how small his cock is but how much he loves to eat pussy. You gotta be comfortable in your skin, Anon. Things will get better in time like that other guy said but you can still have fun now too.
>>
>>613470492
You are me, but I'm too far in to leave my gf, lol.

I don't need her for me to be happy. I've had my sex and fun, now I can live without complexes. But I'm good with my gf too, so why break her heart, lol.
>>
>>613471205
Are you black or something? Type like a normal person, I didn't understand half of what you tried to write.
>>
>>613471444
Nice trips. Don't sacrifice happiness you could be having for the sake of anybodies feelings. If you are done with her, Drop her. If not, then stay. Just don't let anyone tell you that you are obligated to stay with her. If there is a girl who makes you feel better, without hesitation, go for it.
>>
>>613454161
Alright OP I'l bite, what advice would you give someone who has a crippled leg (born with it), is very anti social and reserved aswell as apathetic to most strangers.
This makes it hard for me to find any interest on girls and when I do they shoot me down cause I'm crippled
>>
>>613454161
so OP I've got no problem getting started
but how do I go from talking to a girl, to leaving with a girl. I seem to friend-zone myself
>>
OP, how would you approach women 20 years younger than you? (That you know are mildly interested in you because they think you're rich
>>
>>613454161
>yo i m a semi wizzard i mean i fucked 2 TIME in my entire life and i managed to not cum in either of the girls by the way one was a mother so it mean i m a mother fucker and the other is curently my little brother girlfriend (not even trolling) it s been 7 FUCKING YEAR since i driped the biscuit i m now a 31 SEMI wizzard who dont have a clue where to start my friend are ether in couple or basement dwellers no girl to be found in my circle and i m not really good when it come to angage whith girls that i dont know any magic to teach me ? not a troll i really need some kind of help
>>
>>613471384
changing who you are to upset a person who never cared about you in the first place...

I mean do I even have to tell you how gay this sound?
Apparently...
>>
>>613471816
Stop looking for advice on the internet, because obviously you are not antisocial, you simply are socially retarded, and use "anti-social" as a defense mechanism. Stop trying to hide behind excuses and be real. Women can see when you are pretending more easily than men can. Quit being a total poser wimp and learn to love yourself.
>>
>>613472198
I couldn't give two shits about what you think of my personality faggot, I was asking mostly due to the fact I'm crippled but you probably didn't even bother reading it.
>>
im a fat, smelly, slightly retarded man with long hair and a stubborn neckbeard. teach me oh master
>>
>>613454161
How can I actually and miraculously get in touch with someone that I feel I have a connection with?
>>
File: 1355098367785.jpg (283KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1355098367785.jpg
283KB, 2048x1365px
>>613466382
The grocery store is the best because there's tone of bitches there and they're all buying shit that gives you something to talk about with them. Get a basket, throw some shit in it and walk around making random witty comments about items that girls are buying. You'll probably get the cold shoulder a lot and you'll need to get a sense for when it's time to move on to a different grocery store but it's a great place to practice. Also you can practice flirting with cashiers and waitresses. Don't expect it to go anywhere but they HAVE to talk to you and they're usually pretty happy to. The waitress thinks it'll help her tip and the cashier is glad for any break in the monotony. Just keep the duration down and get used to the talking. The same techniques that work in the grocery store work other places to but the grocery store is best. If you do it when you're waiting in line, it's even COMPLETELY normal. They'll think you're just killing time by bullshitting which a lot of people do.

>>613466966
Cheat. If you've never done it give it a try. It can be pretty great. You can get real hot girls when you cheat because having pussy at home makes you more confident just remember that the girls you cheat with will have problems trusting you and won't think twice about cheating ON you themselves. Still a lot of fun though.

>>613467115
It's a face that you learn to make that keeps you from making the stupid faces that you probably make without thinking about it. A lot gets communicated through facial expressions and it's very very important to learn how to put one on that says you're a confident guy who's actually evaluating HER instead of fearing her evaluation of you. Also, the right smile says that PLUS that you are a fun person to be around. Bitches love to have fun.

>>613467254
I post the heart shaped ass as the OP every time.
>>
>>613469990
I was number 4 you replied to. I'm totally inexperienced in dating so got any suggestions for how to push the sexual tension during date type situations.
>>
>>613471384
Short story: me and this girl at work fucked a couple of times. things didn't work out because she looses interest when she "feels she has someone". Plus she was acting like a bitch. Things moved on and she is already seeing someone. But she still acts like a bitch and picks on every single thing i do.

Im not sure if i want to be with her again but if i want how should i do it? what posture should i take? How to exit this "friend-zone"? (i cant even consider us as friends, she doesnt want me to stay on friend zone. it looks like a game of cat and mouse)
>>
>>613454161
EEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
>>
>>613472481
Step 1: Approach
Step 2: Say "hi"
Step 3: Wait for response
Step 4: Take it from there, wherever it goes
Step 5: ???
Step 6: Profit
>>
>>613471481
its late over here.
i meant that, just having fun with mates, is the right attitude.
if u actively go looking for girls, girls pick up on that and its a huge turn off for them.
so since that's already happening, its a matter of the places u visit. i suggest u go looking for crowded bars that make people stand up. because sitting on a chair is too defensive and isolated. plus if its crowded, conversation is bound to happen.

better?
>>
>>613472547
So pick up grils at the grocery store. Got it. What do I do about my apparent social retardation?
>>
>>613472424
>I could give two shits
>Responds
Yeah, okay
>It's cause I'm a cripple
Nah, it's because you are afraid to be honest with yourself and you want someone to validate your excuse.
>>
>>613472918
Trust me buddy, I've been honest about it plenty of times, and you know what? I've had more chances when I lied about it (pretended I was normal).
Where does that take us? Feels like you're defending shitty people and you can't imagine yourself in my shoes.
>>
>>613472777
Is this OP? What if I can identify her? How can I reach out?
>>
File: 1430572471655.jpg (128KB, 599x720px) Image search: [Google]
1430572471655.jpg
128KB, 599x720px
Where would op go to loom for girls now? Am out of college now and work retail. Only like 3 girls on staff and none of the thing I like doing are heavy on the female population. You already said bars sicker so save us lonely nerds!!
>>
ALRIGHT so there's this bitch that was on my dick for the better part of the past three years but she had a boyfriend. I think she's decent looking and is kind of small which is cool cause I could toss her around. I never tried anything with her tho because she was dating one of my friends. They broke up last summer, November 2014 friend turns to a faggot and she's throwing herself at me. I say fuck it. I know I should've fucked her the first chance I had but I didn't because I pussed out. All was not lost tho because she asked me to take her virginity a week later. I couldn't arrange for her to come to my house tho and she was not going to have me fuck her at her place because she was PARANOIDS of her parents. Few more weeks pass and no sex and she's like "I cant do this anymore blah blah blah". Whatever. Last month she started texting me again hitting me up here and there and making really fucking boring small talk. I hate talking to her to be honest b. I would still definitely fuck tho. I cannot seem to make any progress however. Did I just blow it and she's fuckinrg with me now? I don't mind taking any risks at this point. I really don't care but I want to be calculated because I actually want to fuck her. Wat do?
>>
well, ima go with the russian language translation icebreaker since OP apparently doesnt want to help improve my odds of scoring some well deserved younger pussy
>>
>>613472580
The "Wanna get out of here and see a movie or something?" "Sure! (^^,)" "Your place or mine?" is one option. If you're below 20 years old, watching the movie on a laptop in bed will be probable. If you end up in the livingroom in front of the TV, try to "check-mate" her in the sofa so she has to sit next to you (since you were on a date, she's clearly interested anyway). Then take it from there. Don't be afraid of gently grabbing her hand, couple-style. If the hand-thing gets accepted, you're all set. Good luck.

>>613473385
No, not OP. Where are you when you meet her? What's the situation? How well do you know her / she know you?

You could always use the non-invitation that's been mentioned a few times in this thread.
>>
>>613473279
You don't seem to be getting it. Your abnormality is not your problem, you are. You are comparing yourself to others, and using your bum leg as an excuse for women not liking how insecure you are. That's the long and short of it, it has nothing to do with your physical disability, it has everything to do with the fact that your physical disability makes you feel insecure.
>>
File: 1355089244399.jpg (94KB, 820x692px) Image search: [Google]
1355089244399.jpg
94KB, 820x692px
>>613467256
Like I said before it's mainly about getting THEM to talk about themselves because girls love to do that then you just need to impress them in the low points. Learn to humble boast about those things you seem to be confident about and also pay attention to the things she's saying. In the midst of all the babbling the average girl does she'll often basically lay out a red carpet to her pussy if you're paying attention - or at least a treasure map.

>>613467728
Uhhhh yeah but make it even cooler than that maybe watch the first movie back at your place ahead of time and then after the movie invite her to come back and check out Daredevil and have drinks. It's pretty sexy.

>>613467756
Maybe a little more smile, Anon. See the cool-guy face. Learn to make your eyes twinkle devilishly.

>>613467803
Wow you are not the typical Anon I don't usually see them so much older than me. You're overthinking it. Hot Russian chicks not only want to have fun but they're also gold diggers. A classic first step to cheating is to complain to bitches about your wife. Their response will tell you a lot. If one seems particularly "sympathetic" (opportunistic) it shouldn't be too long until you say something like you just want to go out and relax without your wife pressuring you after work. If you pick the right one she'll practically fall all over herself to go with you and if you do it right (the old non-invitation) you can even throw it out there to the whole damn steno pool at once and watch them race. When one does go out with you, impress her with how much money you spend and what kind of awesome "elite" activities you are able to enjoy and do it like it's no big deal at all even if it does tax your budget a little bit. You want her to think that if she spreads her asshole for you she might get to do that kind of shit every day.
>>
File: image.jpg (92KB, 592x578px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 592x578px
>>613469379
fuck yall mf when I get nudes I will deff not be sharing them here
>>
>>613474065
Sounds good man thanks for the tips
>>
>>613474153
true that.
best friend lost his leg in a car accident. has tripled the pussy since. confidence is key.
>>
>>613474065
What if I know of her and saw her on a board like /b/? Should I go for it?
>>
File: 173.jpg (13KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
173.jpg
13KB, 600x450px
>>613454161
I'm actually getting a little bit of ass, but having trouble meeting new womyn
Thoughts OP?
>>
>>613474153
Okay whatever, I get your point, then let's get to the next step. Implying I find a girl fancy which is rare, like once a year or even longer. How do I show that I'm interested in her? And show that I'm a "big boi" even though I'm crippled.
>>
>>613474765
You're basically asking me "I saw a girl, should I go for her?" which doesn't really give me much to go on. But if you like her, then you should definitely try. Just don't let it end in kidnapping, murder and finally rape.
>>
>>613475269
"Hi, I want to go out with you. Can I pick you up at 7?"
>>
>>613475657
I'm pretty sure that's the same as saying "Ayy bby u want sum fuk?"
>>
>>613475269
seriously? u put the bar that high and are wondering why you dont get any pussy?
as a crippled? seriously?
i'm what some woman call attractive but the game is for everyone the same. its a ladder. u start at the bottom and go up.
if you are asking advice on this board u should fancy at least 1 girl in every bar you enter.
get over yourself, faggot.
>>
File: 1355107859821.jpg (118KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1355107859821.jpg
118KB, 900x600px
>>613468287
Well you need to talk about how hot her body was when you're smoking with her but not in a way that seems like you're on the verge of raping her or anything. Those girls are probably scared of that sort of thing. You can even talk about it in front of the girl who supposedly sent it, they'll probably feel safer if they're together. Say that the two of you should get REALLY wasted together sometime and then wait for her to signal when that time is. Get her doing shots while she smokes and it'll be pretty quick that the truth comes out about who sent pics of who's naked body and why - be open for anything. Once you casually fuck one girl in a group of girls they start talking to each other about it. It can be a fucking GREAT deal when it comes together right.

>>613468386
I'll second the advice about getting her turned on. Sounds like you're not getting the pussy wet enough, Anon.

>>613468392
I'm 35 and I've fucked enough girls to have lost exact count but it's around 50. Not an insane number but enough that I know how to get it now.

>>613468410
Make her think you DO want to make a connection but you need to get the ass first. You just need to be a little more sexual with you talk to her. If you're a bad boy already then I doubt it will put her off to discover you've gotten a little dirtier over the last few months. If she asks why tell her it's because you haven't gotten laid in a few weeks. That's the perfect amount of time to always tell girls it's been since you got laid no matter how long it's actually been if ever. Girls love guys who recently broke up, even if it's with a fictional girl who he "wasn't even that serious about" and it's a great justification for a change in behavior if it's at all believable.

>>613468562
It's those high standards biting you in the ass. Hook up with a girl you're not really interested in and the spaghetti will magically stay in your pockets then from being actually legitimately cool, you'll learn how to ACT cool
>>
>>613475888
Maybe if you weren't dumb you would've realised I don't want to just fuck a girl, I'm talking about relationship, girlfriend, you know? Does it speak something to you?
>>
>>613475763
lol, I just love that phrase (I'm not the dude you're discussing with btw, just to be clear)
>>
>>613475478
I saw someone who resembles a public figure on this board and all I have is publicly available contact info. I am interested. How should I approach?
>>
>>613476075
Yea I love it too to be honest, but felt like what he tried to say. I should try it once at least, what's the least that could happen? Right?
>>
>>613476068
good luck with running before u can even crawl.
>>
>>613476360
If you're not giving any advice I don't see why you're even bothering talking, I wanted OP's advice not yours.
>>
>>613475763
>Being direct and honest is the same as a meme pick up line

And you wonder why bitches laugh at you.
>>
>>613476594
There's a line between being honest/straightforward and being straight up creepy which you seem to be.
>>
>>613476508
i gave u advice but u couldnt comprehend it.
my advice was that u should hone your skills with random chicks u dont give a shit about, so when u do meet misses right. u have the necessary skillset to keep her misses right.
plenty of mistakes to be made. u better make them with a random cunt than with the woman u truly love.
>>
>>613454161
Alright OP, I've got quite a challenge for you. I'm a 27y/o hugless, kissless, virgin, and I live with my parents. Also I'm unemployed, though I do have a degree. What do I to get a qt, or at least reasonably attractive, grillfriend?
>>
>>613477112
Telling me to get bitches to practise on isn't really helping my case at all you know? I can't just force myself to like random bitches. It doesn't work like that.
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 709x498px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 709x498px
>>613475911
I must bow to u sir, spot on and u don't even know her, I guess that Jew media hive mind propaganda works after all. B, I'll be back with nudes in 10 months 12 days ( when she turns 18)
>>
>>613476861
If you think that is creepy you've been convinced by you feminist overlords that you should be afraid to be attracted to women. >>613477112
Learn to type, Cretin.
>>
File: 1355098741805.jpg (590KB, 1365x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1355098741805.jpg
590KB, 1365x2048px
>>613468649
>I'm too busy having a life to fuck girls
4chan is really changing that I didn't get one of you earlier in this thread but let me break it down for you - fucking is the meaning of life. Survival of the fittest, Bro. If you don't pass down your genetic material then your life will have been bullshit.

>>613468743
q.v. my "getting out of the friendzone" post but 1. stop seeing her temporarily 2. get some other girl to make her jealous 3. transform yourself 4. let her be impressed with the new sexier you and watch closely for non-friendzone signals

>>613468773
Sounds like you're on the right track, Anon.

>>613468849
You just have to get her horny enough. Basically find out what her definition of "sex" is as far as the purity ring is concerned like you're a nice guy who wants to respect her decision but then take her right to the limits of that until SHE goes past that point and then she's the one who made the decision and she'll just go all the way because she'll be so horny.

>>613469024
lol this is a classic but I don't know if Anons are strong enough to just do it the hard way like that.

>>613469064
Sounds... uh... photographic!

>>613469506
Now this guy's really starting to break it down. We should program a bot that just does it for us. We could have a whole iron legion of them!

>>613469746
Girls know other girls they will introduce you to. As amazing as it sounds, you being flirtatious with a girl's friends will actually often register as you "getting along with them" to her. Then on the flip side, girls hate each other and you being with one girl will often make other girls jealous enough to send clearer signals than they were sending before and some girls are just nasty enough bitches to love fucking other girls' boyfriends. Believe me, girls lead to other girls like following a honeybee. This is yet another reason why that "saving yourself for marriage" shit is poison for a man.
>>
>>613477965
I just don't think that saying that to a girl you don't even know sounds alright.
>>
>>613454161
big dick, ugly face, dont know what to say/awkward
save me guru
>>
>>613473819
The what icebreaker?
>>
I freeze up when talking to girls, I'm really quiet and kinda awkward around people i don't know that well.
>>
How can you find legit escorts?
>>
>>613478164
If the dude fancies her, it's probably because of something she said, or because of the way she looks. Telling them what you want puts them in the position of having to be honest too. Don't be a bitch. In case you didn't know, bitches hate other bitches.
>>
>>613478747
Backpage
>>
Its almost 5 am here and i want to sleep. Any chance I can "save" this thread or something, so i can read everything later when i wake up?
>>
Saw a girl at a theater while watching avengers.
To spaghetti to talk to her.

How do I talk to strangers out of the blue and get her number?
>>
>>613478473
This, magical OP please answer this
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 250x237px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 250x237px
>>613478747
Craigslist is ight
>>
ok OP help me out.

I'm a real awkward dude around people i don't know too well. i mostly meet people at parties when i'm drunk and then we're real cool.

but there's this girl that is quiet like me and she works a lot and is always with friends and i just don't know how to even approach her. high school is ending soon and i want to at least get her number before it ends, what would you do?
>>
>>613478747
Adultwork has served me well in the past.
https://adultwork.com/
>>
>>613477677
ye it does actually. its called confidence.
told it here before, best mate is also crippled. but has the confidence of mike tyson on coke. just tells them some bullshit story about his leg and the rest goes from there. im the one who benefits from the trickle down system.
humans are like all animals, curious. turn ur disability into an advantage. ive seen it first hand so dont tell me it doesnt work that way.
fix your low self image and thing will turn around.
>>
>>613478875
Can I put my dick in you?
No?
Will you put your dick in me then?
No?
So like, a conversation then?
Alright. Did you like avengers?
>>
>>613478861
Please, someone help
>>
Crazy idea, treat women like people instead of vaginas with legs and they might actually like you.
>>
>>613476167
OP, please respond.
>>
>>613479208
take screenshots
>>
>>613479689
Its too much text and im on my phone :/
>>
>>613479689
fuck that dude, copy and paste the whole thing
>>
File: 1355091177211.jpg (2MB, 1936x2592px)
1355091177211.jpg
2MB, 1936x2592px
>>613470180
Just keep practicing. It's awesome that you have wingmen. Pay attention to what they tell you, Idiot.

>>613470492
Why would you want to talk to women who don't want to fuck you? Stop it. Also as I've said before having fulfilling relationships with the opposite sex is way high up on the list of important things in life. If you lack that instinct then you're only paving the way for all those other qualities you're so damn proud of to fall right out of the gene pool.

>>613470643
Same for giving up

>>613470759
Fitness centers of all kinds are definitely good places to meet hot chicks unfortunately there's a lot of competition there. If you really know you're IT you should understand some of the behind-the-scenes workings of apps like Tinder and sites like OKCupid enough to give yourself a statistical advantage on exposure without having to work very hard - and that's some good advice.

>>613471154
If you have friends who have girlfriends then they might be able to try to hook you up with their girlfriends who are in similar situations. I'm having a hard time getting a bead on exactly what your situation is but it sounds like hopefully a small adjustment would be enough. Lots of girls are shameless matchmakers and something about you strikes me as maybe a good candidate for that approach, at least to start.

>>613471197
There are a lot of common issues that guys have but there's so much shame that everybody feels like the only one.

>>613471351
Well having a car is so so so important so I advise you to make $1000 and get a $600 car with it then make it legal. Any idiot can scare up $1000 if there's pussy to be had.
>>
>>613454161
so I've had class with this girl for a while and have only talked to her once. ( I was forced to) but I make her laugh all the time. (it's an acting class)

so the last class is coming up and I'm thinking of saying something to get to get her number. I'm thinking of starting a conversation and ending it with "I wish I would've talked to you sooner" playfully. what do I say next to get number? And is it a weird idea?
>>
I fucking hate myself, how do I change this? Obviously this is the first step towards ass
>>
>>613480213
not OP but believe me conversations go smoother when you don't plan what you're gonna say
>>
>>613480034
Those women do want to fuck me, I simply refused them because I had slept with other girls and I didn't like the way that their attitude towards me changed. Why are you telling me how to live my life? I can talk to women and not have sex with them if I want. Fuck your authoritarian bullshit.
>>613480719
Why do you hate yourself for starters?
>>
I went to college for a year
Stayed in the same town for a year after that
Met a girl at the end of that year
I liked her she liked me (I think)
I moved to a different town 2 hours away
It's been a year and I haven't talked to her
How do I ask her out without sounding crazy fuckin desperate
>>
I have trouble putting myself in social situations that are conducive to finding and interacting with women. Also, I am generally shy and reserved. Also, I am a manlet.
>>
>>613471816
not OP but
a mate of mine fell through a sky light and gimped his leg as a kid
well when we go out he swaps his granddad cane for a interesting one, like one made of gnarled oak, looks like a wizard staff.

he'll then "accidently" stumble into who ever looks promising and go from there
or sit somewhere prominent and gesticulate with it till he catchs some-ones attention

once talking he'll make flagrant lies about how his leg got gimped and play of their desire to know

he'll make jokes about his leg, his cane, all that.
and they love him for it.
anyway maybe some of that helps
>>
File: 1355108167465.jpg (146KB, 640x900px) Image search: [Google]
1355108167465.jpg
146KB, 640x900px
>>613471444
You are not that guy. You're the guy who's having the magic wear off with your first serious girlfriend. I know what that's like. We're men and we're only wired to be really really motivated to stay with a girl for a certain amount of time before the pussy doesn't scratch the same itch anymore. Just know that the same thing will happen with any girl however hot and if you're single for a long time the itch will come back and you'll feel like a damn fool for breaking up. Even that same ex will start exciting you again after you haven't fucked her for like 6 months.

>>613471816
You need to embrace it as a part of your persona. You literally have a pimp walk and I bet you've never once called it that to some whore. Get yourself a bitchin' cane or something. It's true that it's going to be a disadvantage but you can definitely spin it in a way that it gives you an easy way to demonstrate your confidence "This bad leg doesn't slow me down". Plus there's probably going to be some girls with a weird curiosity about it. You should tell them that your dick is twisted too or something like that.

>>613471941
Leaving where? Parties or the bar? Because stuff can definitely happen at parties without you having to leave. The same for the bar. The object is to get the girl turned on, The rest will just sort of flow naturally, especially if you're good at reading her signals about where she wants to go and what she wants you to do to her once you get there.

>>613471980
Are you the same guy I already answered now? Basically you broadly let them know that you're planning to go out and have some fun. The ones who are biting will signal it then you take them out and spend a bunch of money on having some real fun and they'll start thinking they could have that much fun all the time if they let you put your dick in their butt.

>>613472196
It's a lot less gay than being in the friendzone is - and notice how part of the process involves dating a different girl? Take notes.
>>
My problem is not do much getting a date but what to do during it. For example, I have a hard time telling when the right time or place is OK to touch them during the date without seeming eager or too touchy-feely
>>
>>613477390
A job
>>
>>613481361
how to get pussy:
>get your leg fucked
>get pimpcane
>go out
>bitches notice pimpcane and realise you're the alfa pimp
>???
>profit
>>
>>613480870
I was going to disagree at first but there may be some truth in that. I'm a pretty good conversationalist. I tend to plan what topics I'll bring up and run with the flow but for this situation... you may be right. hmm the more I think about this the more it becomes clearer. wow I could make it way easier to talk to girls keeping this in mind

haha tl;dr: solid advice, anon. love you
>>
Tired of random sex. Want dreamgirl, no such thing exist. End of story.
Hilfe, hilfe
>>
>>613481770
Ok, so what the hell do I do after that?
>>
>>613482692
Move out.
>>
>>613480965
Too much of a pussy to have dreams let alone follow them, constantly living in an anxiety filled world, need to learn how to chill and be happy. Zero confidence in anything
>>
>>613483045
Alright, assuming I've done all of that, what then?
>>
File: 1355109495918.jpg (319KB, 1676x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1355109495918.jpg
319KB, 1676x1536px
>>613472452
Just fuck girls who are as gross or grosser than you are. Easy peasey.

>>613472481
Stop waiting to feel a connection before you do anything. I don't even really know what "a connection" is anymore. Shared interests? Because that shit is unnecessary for sure and in fact can create all kinds of complications.

>>613472580
Playful touching is a good way. That's something that most guys should do way way earlier than they do probably because of fear of "omg harassment" but there's lots of in between. If you're actually out on a date hold her hand. It's not as corny as you might think. Lots of girls eat it up.

>>613472623
If you've already fucked her you're not in the friend zone lol. Sounds like what you're dealing with is a strong girl who loses interest in guys when they start seeming weaker than her. Stand up to her in a playful way and allude to how you fucked her without being too obvious about it. Wear a devilish smile while you do it. Don't ever get pussy whipped by a girl like that.

>>613473392
If I were looking for girls it would be through other girls I already know but I realize that's not a beginner option. When you work retail though you should be meeting dozens of girl customers every day. Don't your co-workers party together? Get involved in that and host sometimes. Once you're established, try to bring in the girls you like or even customers who you have chemistry with.

>>613473432
Just talk about those other times and how you feel dumb for missing the opportunities and definitely wouldn't be so stupid now like you've learned a lesson. This is actually another one of my very important rules which is to strike when the iron is hot. Girls are only horny in phases and if you miss your opportunity who knows how long it will be before the next one.

>>613475103
>womyn
If you're a male feminist and actually getting pussy that way my methods would only hurt you not help you.
>>
>>613483516
Stop comparing yourself to other people, figure out what makes you happy, even if it is counter intuitive. Try gardening, knitting, Anything, just actually do it instead of convincing yourself not too. If your brain is screaming at you not to do something, do exactly that thing. Your brain wants to maintain your level of happiness, but it doesn't understand that without new stimulus, you stagnate and drift into unfulfilled boredom and self loathing.
>>613483584
Assuming you have your own place and a job, your barriers to talking to girls are now 0. anything else that keeps you from talking to them is your fault. I can't help you there, because that would be going too far in trying to predict who you will be once you stop sucking on mommies teat.
>>
>>613481412
>>613471941
perhaps Leaving is the wrong word, progressing might cover it better
>The object is to get the girl turned on
>reading her signals
any advice on how to get better at these
>>
File: 1355096509378.jpg (183KB, 1064x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1355096509378.jpg
183KB, 1064x1600px
>>613476167
Wait, what? Like you think you saw Taylor Swift's pussy or something and you want to try to blackmail her? I've been kind of ignoring all the cross-argument posts to try to get to the most people's questions so I don't get exactly what your situation is.

>>613476508
You guys are another set of argumentative posts I've been kind of ignoring but I think you're the crippled guy and even though I want to be gentle with you I have to kind of agree with the other guy. You need to find the confidence to be able to fuck SOMEONE before you can get with your ideal girl. You have a different angle on it but you're using the old "saving myself for the right person" excuse.

>>613477390
lol I actually clicked ahead a bit in this conversation you're having and the guy who's fucking with you made me laugh. He's right though you absolutely have to have your own space if you want to connect with girls. It's not that girls are money grubbers it's just that when you're as old as you are a girl expects for you to at least be master of your own domain. I'll actually give you one fun hint that a lot of guys miss out on completely for a number of reasons. Try getting an extremely tiny, cheap apartment and not even really living there just setting it up as a place you can take girls. Make it like a TV set version of a bedroom where the sexiest possible version of you would live - then be your sloppy ass self back at your parents house where they make it easy for you.

>>613477677
You don't have to like girls to fuck them. I'm sure you jerk off to porn of girls that you don't know fuck all about.

>>613477867
Which one were you? The guy with the group of wanna-be pothead girls?
>>
>>613481105
Bump for reply
>>
>>613485872
Interesting. Much appreciated OP.
>>
File: animoofaec10.jpg (35KB, 658x632px) Image search: [Google]
animoofaec10.jpg
35KB, 658x632px
>>613454161
I've given up.

I fell pretty hard for this one girl near the end of college, and I got a lot of "nonverbal cues" from her too it seemed, but then one day she just told me out of nowhere "I have a boyfriend." when I was making too much eye contact. We had been hanging out for about a month.

I run into her in the fall and her and her boyfriend broek up. He treated her like shit and she even said so herself. Well, I ran into her layed it cool, and we agreed to meet for dinner. We met on a Friday night, she said some dirty jokes, and I thought things might be happening between us.

We get to the restaurant and after some talking, she says "I think it's time we talked about the elephant in the room."

She said she wasn't attracted to me and just wanted to be friends. I forget what she said exactly, but I broke down and started crying. We left and we were walking back to her place with me crying, then I floated a friends with benefits thing since everything else was shot to shit. She said she'd think about it.

I followed up on it few months later and she seemed to get really nervous, then told me no. I typed this all out on a computer screen while she was sitting next to me, and she repsonded on the keyboard.

3 years later I find her on OkCupid. All of a sudden she's bisexual and is looking for "new friends, long term dating, short term dating, and casual sex" with men and women ages 20-40. She's also open to poly relationships and is willing to try anything in bed once, according to her questions.

I write to her and ask her if she's down to get down, or something to that extent. She wrote back and said she cared for me as a friend but didn't want anything to do with me in that manner, and said "maybe you can sue this as a way to date other people."

She was average looking, and I'm pretty okay and fit, we're both intelligent and had many of the same likes and politics and had great conversations. Yet she wanted absolutely nothing to do with me.
>>
>>613454161
I'm trying to bone my sisters bff, but she wont get out from under my sisters ass. Any tips?
>>
File: 1355087558648.jpg (75KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1355087558648.jpg
75KB, 800x600px
>>613477965
Just going to go ahead and offer you my support. There's nothing at all creepy about saying "I'd like to go out with you" to a girl if you have that much confidence. The creepy part is how guys who lack confidence know they may react if a girl says no. Hell, even yours truly hates to be rejected which is why I'm such an expert on the non-invitation.

>>613478232
Just learn how to talk about your big dick in a way that doesn't come off as creepy. It's something I learned to do and man was it ever a valuable thing to learn.

>>613478473
It's a classic and like I've said a number of times the most important thing is getting the girl talking about herself, which girls fucking LOVE to do. Then you just have to learn how to fill in the gaps with shit that makes you seem cool.

>>613478747
lol oh my gosh so many serious responses to this. Honestly, almost any trashy girl will fuck for money and they're more fun to fuck than experienced whores if you ask me. Just tell them you make videos and you think they'd be good models if they ever need a little extra money.

>>613478861
Turn auto-update on. It's a little box at the bottom you check. Everything will be there when you check back and you can save it then.

>>613478875
Literally saying anything is better than saying nothing. Tell a girl that you think she's pretty without even asking for anything in return and even that will make you feel better than her never even knowing. Even that much will help you learn about the signals girls send as a response to things you say and who knows? You might run into her again and she'll remember you. You can even give girls YOUR number once you've gotten good enough to know someone's not a bitch who will troll you or give your number to her boyfriend to troll you with. For God's sake take advantage of some of the equal-rights that benefit us guys. It really is okay to let a girl call you and it takes a lot of pressure off.
>>
>>613485872
No blackmail. Nothing like that.
>>
File: animoofaec6.jpg (105KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
animoofaec6.jpg
105KB, 848x480px
>>613487088
Anyway, I had never had any success with women and this shit was the last straw really. The first time I thought things had finally been going my way, I get the rug pulled out from under me, than any conception of me as a sexual creature bombed to shit in subsequent encounters. I haven't asked out a girl in 3 years and don;t intend to anytime soon. Sometimes I come close but then the pain of the past rushes back and I fear embarrassment and the feeling of inadequacy much more than any potential success I mgith have, which seems like a mirage given my complete lack of anything resembling a success, ever. 25 right now, about to be 26. I'm fine with it now except when I think about it, like in this thread.
>>
I got an ass folder, pics or gifs?
>>
https://sites.google.com/site/chanthreadwatch/

use to save threads
>>
File: 1355101206869.jpg (140KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1355101206869.jpg
140KB, 1024x768px
>>613479016
Invite her and her friends to one of the parties where you feel comfortable and confident? Just because a girl is quiet doesn't mean she doesn't want to party. In fact, she probably wishes she got invited to more parties.

>>613480213
Just make her laugh the same way you always make her laugh and then tell her you especially like her laugh. I have to say, I definitely put a lot of thought into how a conversation with a girl is going to start out, and work out a few different opening gambits but conversation is complicated and it's NOT worth planning out anything but the very beginning. If it goes in a way you don't like after that, you just bail. I suspect you already have the girl on a bit of a pedestal but if you're still making her laugh all the time she probably likes you.

>>613480719
Find a source of confidence and strengthen it

>>613480965
Dude there's something not quite right about you for sure. Have you considered that you might be a faggot? Serious question.

>>613481105
Make up some bullshit reason that you're going to be back in town that doesn't have to do with her and say you want to catch up with her while you're there.

>>613481352
Find a situation you feel comfortable in. Drinking and/or drugs help.

>>613481445
Yeah that shit can definitely be weird so try taking girls places where touching sort of goes along with it like take her hiking places where she'll want to take your hand for safety. If you're out with a girl and she AVOIDS touching you then chances are it's not really a date.

This brings up a point I often like to make. "Dates" are high-pressure situations. Personally, I like to just "hang out" with a girl until after I've fucked her. Then taking her out and actually spending real money on her is like a special treat plus I don't feel like I'm wasting my money on something that may not go anywhere, which always makes me slightly irritated right from the get-go.

>>613482398
It's true that there's no such thing as perfection
>>
File: 1428094189923.jpg (333KB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
1428094189923.jpg
333KB, 1944x2592px
>>
File: buttfishnet.jpg (39KB, 260x384px) Image search: [Google]
buttfishnet.jpg
39KB, 260x384px
>>
File: mki.png (933KB, 780x1170px) Image search: [Google]
mki.png
933KB, 780x1170px
>>
File: tumblr_n9p1np4EpO1smjc75o1_500.gif (2MB, 450x255px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n9p1np4EpO1smjc75o1_500.gif
2MB, 450x255px
>>
File: 1427011005547.png (658KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1427011005547.png
658KB, 540x960px
>>613454161
FIX THIS OP: I prematurely ejaculate at 25 because of a heroin addiction I acquired at 17, at first the heroin made it so I could go for hours and hours, but ever so slightly it faded and now, even on heroin I prematurely ejaculate. So I don't use anymore, but now I'm left with this problem and it's ruining my golden years for sexual promiscuity.

It's actually been eating away at my soul for the past while now.

Wat do.
>>
>>613488943
No, I'm quite sure I'm not into dick, but I also don't want to stuff mine into any and all open holes. I don't feel the need to fuck all the girls in my immediate vicinity, but that doesn't make me gay, it just makes me choosy. Sorry I don't define my self worth based on the insecurities of the women in my area, you pussy-on-a-pedestal worshipping bootlicker.
>>
>>613454161
Protip: Every girl is different, so your strategy wont work for everyone
>>
File: 1355107159555.jpg (292KB, 1204x824px)
1355107159555.jpg
292KB, 1204x824px
>>613484896
Different things get different girls turned on but you should learn to be the sexiest version of yourself you can be and to not be ashamed at talking about sex. Sex is something that adults do and talk about. You just bring it up in a minor or joking way to start with and read her reactions. She'll lead the conversation in the direction she likes if you leave things open. Also when it comes to sex signals, it's a lot simpler than "does she even like me at all" signals. When girls are horny they will basically suggest some way that the two of you can be alone together and then look at you expectantly that you run with it. Giving girls what they want is the simple truth of it but I know it seems crazy complicated when you don't know how to get them comfortable enough with you to let you know what they want and you don't know how to subtly say that you can and will give it to them when and if they want it without coming off as threatening or desperate.

>>613487088
Wow you really dumped your purse out in front of her huh? Sadly, girls can decide they don't want to fuck you for any number of strange reasons. Learning to accept that fact and move on without feeling like it automatically means something is "wrong" with you is an incredibly important thing to be able to do and the earlier you do it the better. Anyway, if you'd been hanging out for a month without making a move on her or at least bringing up some dirty shit then you had already missed your opportunity if there'd even been one.
>>
>>613485872
OP, not like her and no blackmail here.
>>
OP, my attractiveness has always done all my work for me. Just by existing I have attractive girls approaching me and hitting on me. But the girls I really want to fuck, the 9s and 10s, obviously have guys everywhere trying to hit that. No need to approach me or anything like that. Basically my looks have done all of the work for, but now I dont know how I would go about approaching a girl I really want to fuck. How do I stop relying on my looks completely? My looks are great for capturing attention and glances from the real hotties, but how do I take the next step if they dont approach me?
>>
How do you build tension? I can get dates easily enough; but then what?
>>
how do I get the girl i like to text me more. she doesn't text me unless I start the texts first but i think she likes me. Also how should I respond if a girl seems very upset by something and you like her? the girl I like one time said she felt scared and also said she couldn't be alone one time and I didn't know what to do. I just said she didn't need to be scared and asked her if she wanted to hear a joke and told her some after she said yes.
>>
>>613454161
There are no girls in my circles and I can't force myself into circles where there are girls
>>
File: 1355091465171.jpg (79KB, 786x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1355091465171.jpg
79KB, 786x1000px
>>613487088

This reminds me of a personal anecdote that I'll share. As I said before I'm a really big guy and when I was a kid, I was taught to be super gentle to keep other kids from getting hurt or blah blah blah and then when I was a teen, I didn't want to intimidate/scare teenage girls so I never acted sexual toward them and because of that they never developed any interest in me. I only got with older girls who initiated. Then in my 20s I said fuck it and I started being pretty aggressive with even teenage girls. I started getting a reputation for taking young girls to my apartment, getting them wasted and fucking them. Why did I EVER think that this would be a bad thing? The kind of girls who just wanted to friendzone a guy like me, laugh at his jokes, feel "safe" or some bullshit evaporated and the kind of girls who wanted to fuck started materializing with much greater regularity.

"There's no such thing as bad publicity" - PT Barnum
"It is better to be feared than loved" - A Machiavelli

>>613487285
Once again, drinking - or basically any other "bad" thing that she wouldn't want your sister to know about her doing especially with her brother. There's really a lot of options on this one.

>>613487624
I realize you're being deliberately vague to protect someone or something but it's hard for me to understand what exactly you are wanting to do. Like when Jenna Jameson showed us her tits so we'd track down her ex-publicist for her?

>>613488248
Dude you need to stop thinking about it and DO something about it. You desperately desperately need to work on multiple girls at the same time and learn that it's perfectly normal for a guy to not put one girl on a pedestal.

>>613489805
That's... weird. I dunno, I've never heard of that before. Maybe jerk off exactly the right amount of time before you're going to fuck that you can still get it up but you don't cum so fast?
>>
>>613454161
Work is male dominated. Classes are male dominated. I still get ass from old connection but rely on dating sites for new which is always hit or miss. I imagine im not the only one like this.
>>
>>613491775 (me)
>>613492343

you said it better
>>
File: animoofaec9.png (92KB, 245x275px) Image search: [Google]
animoofaec9.png
92KB, 245x275px
>>613491912
This guy here, I'll sue goofy animoo faces to show it's me,

>>613488248
>>613488248
>>613487088

I don't think i was putting her on a pedestal and idealizing her like what happens in a lot of other situations (and which i have done before). My main motivation for this was, well, it was a defeat I didn't want to accept. I feel like there's something wrong with me and that's what I had been trying to overcome. Sadly, I was unable to do that.
>>
>>613491912
Get a meeting and a conversation to help me and maybe her too. That's what I'm getting at with this, OP.
>>
File: tumblr_nlgv2mvono1sndpyso2_250.gif (1MB, 245x400px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nlgv2mvono1sndpyso2_250.gif
1MB, 245x400px
>>
anybody got a few minutes to compile this into a jpeg or something?
>>
>>613492521
Thank god for having sisters though. Ive fucked one friend of theirs each, couldve had more of their frineds but i was in a relationship at the time.
>>
Suppose I've known a girl since elementary school, but we haven't really talked all that much, and still don't talk a whole lot. How would I go about striking up conversation?

If it's relevant, I never see her when she's alone.

>inb4 underage b&; i'm in college now
>>
File: 1355107769326.jpg (92KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
1355107769326.jpg
92KB, 800x533px
>>613489914
You are very clearly less interested in women than anyone else in this thread and on top of that you seem to have a need to be recognized for this, as if it's a good thing. There's something deeply abnormal about you and it makes you believe I might even be slightly vulnerable to your literally misguided attempts at insult. You actually have my vote for the most fucked up person in the thread.

>>613490124
It doesn't need to work on every girl it only needs to work on one girl - but preferably a few.

>>613491229
So fucking easy, Man. You just talk to them about how many ugly girls are always hitting on you and how you know that they must understand what that's like. That line of conversation is fucking RIPE for sexual tension.

>>613491235
If it's so easy for you to get dates then just run bigger risks of ruining them by bringing up sex. Compliment her but do it in a sexual way. Turn things that she says into referring to sex, or look at her as if SHE said something dirty when she just says something that might be taken in a dirty way. Talk about past sexual experiences. Just get the conversation onto sex without really pushing too much.. But like I said if it's easy for you to get dates then there's not that much riding on any particular one so you might as well test out what's appropriate and what's not.
>>
>>613493301
I have 2 brothers and have never even kissed a girl
>>
>>613454161
Epic thread OP, this is an important discussion here.
>>
File: 1429987002053.jpg (169KB, 798x1092px) Image search: [Google]
1429987002053.jpg
169KB, 798x1092px
>>
File: 1355099336552.jpg (139KB, 797x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1355099336552.jpg
139KB, 797x1200px
>>613491650
When a girl tells you she doesn't want to be alone that's a pretty clear signal don't you think? Don't let your own self-doubt get in the way of something SO obvious. Take her for a walk or something. Don't necessarily expect anything to happen but give her at least a taste of you just being there for her before you try to put it in her. Also here's a tip about texting - when you start to sense the conversation dying down just stop replying. Leave HER as the one who sent the last text then SHE wonders if she said something wrong and all that shit PLUS then after a day or three when you've thought of some new interesting shit to talk about you can reply to that last text that she sent as if you're just then reading it and picking up where you left off except now you have a bunch of interesting new stuff to talk about. She'll probably be happy just that you aren't mad at her. Remember, girls worry too. Traditionally even more than guys but these days it's probably about even.

>>613491775
There are girls everywhere. If you're one of those people who operates in circles get your circle in cahoots with an all-girl circle. I'm sure somebody has a sister.

>>613492343
This doesn't seem like too bad a lifestyle these days, considering a lot of the other Anons in this thread don't you think? My advice would be to take advantage of those girls you do get to meet their friends, who may be more to your liking. That might be weird with the old standby but with the dating site girls some of them probably have tons of horny friends who aren't putting it out there for >9x10^3 cybercocks
>>
File: animoofaec25.jpg (205KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
animoofaec25.jpg
205KB, 1080x1080px
>>613494436
>
OP help me how do I recover some semblance of self-confidence after all I've been through if every time I approach a girl they shut down and I can tell they are ignoring me and are trying to turn me away if I look at them

>>613492542
>>613488248
>>613488248
>>613487088
>>
Well I'm gay so I seriously doubt you can give me any advice here
>>
>>613494436
I'm not the guy who asked about it originally, but with the thing about picking it up a few days later as if you just read it - if I use iMessage would I actually give her a 'read' receipt when I originally got it? Or just ignore it?
>>
>>613491650
>>613494436
yeah she said she didn't want to be alone but we are still in high school and it was late when she texted me that I don't really know or think she wanted me to come over
>>
File: 1424726706546.jpg (70KB, 659x720px) Image search: [Google]
1424726706546.jpg
70KB, 659x720px
>>613462335
HERE IS HOW YOU TALK TO ANYONE
1. just talk to them like you would a guy if you talk to guys ever. Don't treat them special just fucking act like they are just one of millions of people you could be talking to.
2. When talking to someone, have something to talk about or make sure they do. A topic is very important, don't stress about it just have something to say it can be about anything really.
3. if it is their topic everytime they stop talking ask a question or make a comment about what they said. They should do the same thing. this is how conversations work it is a branching of subjects with the initial topic leading off to secondary and tertiary topics and it doesn't really matter if it goes completely unrelated because YOUR TALKING.
4. BONUS ROUND: make jokes, if you can make someone laugh they like you a lot more.
Pro-tip: if they are not interested in something, giving short answers like k or uh huh etc then change subjects, if changing subjects doesn't work leave. Just leave. Conversation is a two way street and if they do not reciprocate then you shouldn't be putting forth the effort.
>>
File: animoofaec.jpg (50KB, 372x363px) Image search: [Google]
animoofaec.jpg
50KB, 372x363px
>>613495293
I do this but women still want nothing to do with me, even when I was fit and had money and knew what i wanted out of life.
>>
File: 1355105379119.jpg (90KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1355105379119.jpg
90KB, 640x480px
>>613492542
You really really really need to forget about that rejection. Seriously, from your description my best guess would be that she expected you to make some move during that first month you were hanging out a lot then as an ego-defense mechanism she decided she wasn't attracted to you anyway. Girls will definitely do this if you fail to make a move soon enough or at least signal your intent. Ironically a lot of guys who are friend zoned actually put the girl there first. Hopefully this can give you a little comfort.

>>613492777
I don't understand?

>>613493301
I didn't have any sisters but my friends had sisters. Good times.

>>613493338
You're not supposed to fuck girls you've known since you were little, Anon. There's some psychological principle to it but the name currently escapes me. Even if you are into her, it's particularly likely that she won't be into you. That "childhood friends who grow up to be lovers" thing is a false cliche.

>>613493562
I used to do it more but like I mentioned earlier in the thread I actually was juggling two full-on girlfriends for almost a year there and I didn't have the time.

>>613494754
You need to work on your magnetism. When your confidence is low magnetism is incredibly important. Look at yourself realistically and think about your attractive qualities. Crank them up. Think about the things about you that might push girls away and try to minimize them then learn to observe what girls might be interested in you. You're at a point where you probably don't have it in you to pursue particular girls but you're not so far gone that you can't get out there, act interesting and spot a girl who might be interested in you. Just keep your standards low to start with you can always climb the ladder as you go.

>>613494836
I dunno. Gay guys seem to love me so I must be doing something right?
>>
>>613454161
I want to go down on my gf but she is only allowing me to go as far as rubbing her snatch over her clothes. What do?
>>
>>613496037
same here but most here are boney chimps
>>
>>613494436
Amazing advice actually. I didnt even think of exploiting them for pussy connects. Although im not exactly desperate, its certainly good strategy.
>>
File: animoofaec23.jpg (79KB, 600x720px) Image search: [Google]
animoofaec23.jpg
79KB, 600x720px
>>613496037
>You really really really need to forget about that rejection. Seriously, from your description my best guess would be that she expected you to make some move during that first month you were hanging out a lot then as an ego-defense mechanism she decided she wasn't attracted to you anyway. Girls will definitely do this if you fail to make a move soon enough or at least signal your intent. Ironically a lot of guys who are friend zoned actually put the girl there first. Hopefully this can give you a little comfort.

How could she have been attracted to me if she rejected me later when she was looking for *literally anybody? Also

>You need to work on your magnetism. When your confidence is low magnetism is incredibly important. Look at yourself realistically and think about your attractive qualities. Crank them up. Think about the things about you that might push girls away and try to minimize them then learn to observe what girls might be interested in you. You're at a point where you probably don't have it in you to pursue particular girls but you're not so far gone that you can't get out there, act interesting and spot a girl who might be interested in you. Just keep your standards low to start with you can always climb the ladder as you go.

How do I break the cycle I find myself stuck in? Any time I even think about checking a girl out, when i do, I can see she's not at all interested, and when I think about maybe starying a conversation, she signals that she doesn't want anything to do with me. I'm not aiming for 9s or 10s here. I feel there really is no escape, not seeing any women in my daily life makes opportunities for interaction even lower.

I honestly don't see a way out of this, and feel like whatever it is women like in men, i just don't have it. My experience has proven this, even when I was in my prime.
>>
>>613496037
A date or something like that? Understand now?
>>
I have a problem

I'm actually too good looking

Girls give me those starry eyes all the fucking time like i'm slapping their face with my dick yet when I bring them back to earth they completely shut down with nerves.

Seriously though, i don't have a problem fucking women, i just have a problem actually starting a relationship, they usually just get way too insecure in my presence and want to break up.

Also I'm a model that works along side other models whom are chicks so that doesn't help. And don't get my started with why i don't date other models, they are a thousand times more insecure.

So yeah TLDR how do i get a chick to genuinely be happy for me and themselves instead of insecure and jealous when they are around me or when i'm around other people. I look like thor btw.
>>
>be me
>15, friends with this girl with a big ass
>tried 2 make her gf but shes like no don't want ur dick rn
>kind of feels because i spent money on her taking her out and it looked like she played me from everyone elses perspectives
>"lets still be friends though, our friendship is too good"
>i really want to fuck her
>posts something on facebook like "i like people that keep trying" or something
what the fuck do i do /b/
>>
File: 1355096175057.jpg (198KB, 496x750px) Image search: [Google]
1355096175057.jpg
198KB, 496x750px
>>613495123
I don't know about iMessage but Facebook messenger has a "seen" notification that I know for a fact my #2 (now ex) GF was circumventing for exactly this same reason even though we never discussed the strategy. I've realized that you can read most of the most recent message you received from the notification pane without it generating a "seen" flag for the person. I dunno how you'd do such a thing with iMessage so YMMV.

>>613495253
Then you're fucking stupid, but even on the extremely slim chance you're right it was a perfect opportunity for the non-invitation. "Well, I'm about to go for a walk over by the lake across from your house. I could swing by your window if you want to talk" (because you're the kind of cool, deep dude who often takes night time walks by the lake)

>>613495700
You just lack confidence but it's a real problem. You will only get it back by having some success but you are obviously very sensitive to rejection so you can't just go balls-out like some guys can. You need to learn rejection-resistant approaches.

>>613496150
Unbutton her pants without expecting it to go any further, just as a playful thing to fuck with her. Don't even try to unzip just unbutton and be playful when she's all like "noooooo" and buttons them back up, all while keeping her pussy excited. Playfulness + stimulation = temptation and when you make the game about whether or not she lets you have the pants unbuttoned you have a built in indicator of how close you're getting. Once she stops fighting about the button you can move on to the zipper and gradually gradually get her comfortable with having her gash out. I'm a big proponent of baby steps.

>>613496270
I don't know exactly what you're responding to so that could be a really funny response.
>>
>>613494436
>There are girls everywhere. If you're one of those people who operates in circles get your circle in cahoots with an all-girl circle. I'm sure somebody has a sister.
elaborate
>>
>>613454501
Name?
Thread posts: 300
Thread images: 66

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.