[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

~ CONFFESIONS THREAD ~ Your darkest secrets. Your wildest fantasies.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 3

~ CONFFESIONS THREAD ~

Your darkest secrets. Your wildest fantasies.
>>
My ex gf texted me saying she had been raped and might be pregnant. I laughed.
>>
File: BoloYeung.png (352KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
BoloYeung.png
352KB, 640x960px
>>
>>612965014
out loud or to her?
>>
>>612965528
Out loud
>>
>when i was 8 i forced my 3 year old cousin to lick whipped cream off of my penis until i came.

>When the same cousin turned 18 I threw her a birthday party. She got wasted and passed out in my bed. I molested her and came on her pussy. I still have the panties she was wearing that night.
>>
>25 year old beta me
>Turn to paying single moms for topless blows
>Have a regular chick called Dawne
>$80 per blow, no condom & cum in in mouth
>After awhile asks how much i'd pay for sex, say 120
>Fuck her a half dozen times
>Cum in her one time, feels weird, pull condom off looks normal but no cum
>Think its weird but think nothing of it
>On way home as I usually do, she accuses me of lying saying i cummed in her
>Freaking out I go back to pay for her pill
>Some 6 ft dude is in her apartment
>Man handles me
>Robbed of my money
>Leave
>Never been back or heard from her since

Next time anyone lays their hands on me I'm going to shoot them.
>>
Wife knows I'm a perv. When I've been out of town she's sent me naked pics of our daughter.
>>
>>612966443
yeah, you'll sure show those bullies, sport

how about you just learn to fight, you psycho
>>
When I was 14

>Fathers friends with benefits calls up, says she wants some D
>He informs her his son is currently over
>She says she'll do me too
>Dad then asks me if he should invite her over
>I said ok
>She comes over
>Father takes my hand & feels her pussy
>I'm shy and its mega awkward
>Sitting on couch gettings a blowjob from her while my dad fucks her from behind
>Mega fucking wat.jpg
>She jerks me off in the room until I cum, I then go play computer games until my father and her are done

I've never told anyone this (not even friends) to this day. Super, mega, fucked and every time I think about it I want to punch my dad in the fucking face because its just so awkward.
>>
>>612967018
wow. How old is ur daughter? And your wife is somehow ok with this?
>>
>super into bondage
>tied up every girl ive ever been with
>cant be in a healthy relationship because of my fetish
>still tie up my girlfriend and make her obey me
>still enjoy it, but i want a normal relationship
>still cant help myself
>>
>>612967527
Loli age. She knows what she's doing, yeah.
>>
>>612967433
UNDERRATED POST
>>
He's really cute

http://www.tube8.com/gay/amateur/emo-solo-with-socks-and-gloves/2560751/
>>
>>612967721
wow I'd say she needs to stop. If you want to do anything tell your wife to go out and recruit 14-18 year old girls to bring back and explore with.
>>
I'm only buying a ticket to a shitty metalcore show so I can try fuck my friend.
>>
>>612967927
Sure. That sounds less dangerous.
>>
I really want to be feminized. By a girl, by a gay guy, idgaf.
>>
>>612968145
that is a small price, and nobody here will shun you for that. We've all stretched our own limits for pussy.
>>
I want to suck on a huge horse cock and let it cum all over me.

I want to be such a slut that i can deepthroat any cock put in my face to the balls.

I want to have both my sister and cousin as sex slaves.

I want to make a girl black out with my cock shoved down her throat.
>>
>>612968348
Swap the genders around, I'm trying to get some dick.
>>
>>612968671
You shouldn't need to put up with shitty metal core.
>>
>>612968671
What kind of fucking casual are you?
Since when does a chick need to take these measures for sex?
>>
>>612968671
did you try sending him a pic of your tits? Is he gay or something?
>>
>>612968854
Only time I ever see him is at local gigs around town, but when I do see him I just want to take him home and fuck him
>>
I don't seed my torrents
>>
>>612969342
What's the issue? He got a gf or something?
>>
I molest my kitten every day. Also, I want to be torn in half by a giant monster dick, starting from my pussy.

:^)
>>
>>612969342
oohhh, so your a groupie. Dime a dozen really. It's a fair assumption that if you've been to several of his shows and he hasn't fucked you yet, he probably won't. Unless by some miracle no other desirable women show up and he's horny.
>>
>>612969545
You are a monster.
>>
>>612969218
He's straight, I've fucked him before but that was about 5 years ago. Not sure if he sees me as a little sis or some bullshit like that
>>
>>612969545
You are everything that is wrong with this world. I shit you not.
>>
>>612969749
if that's the case he's had you before and he doesn't want you again. He's got better options. Best to move on really and not go to a shitty show just for layage. Go find other layage.
>>
I'm in love with my best friend who lives over a thousand miles away, has a boyfriend, and doesn't know.
>>
>>612969647
He doesn't play in a band. He just rocks up to the gigs to support his mates who are in bands or just to drink
>>
>>612969902
Thank you for your advice anon
>>
>>612969902
>send him a tit pic
>OH SHIT DIDN'T MEAN TO SEND THAT LOL
>he says something
>Well it's not like you haven't seen them before ;)
shouldn't be that hard

If he asks who you meant to send them to, just say some girlfriend for lols
>>
>>612969902
This. If he's not banging you even casually he has no interest.
>>
>>612970049
>>612970134
You're talking to hte same person. Me. Still, if the man wanted you he would have made his interest known. If you show up to a gig 5 times and he does nothing, take the hint, cut the losses and move on.
>>
>>612969968

Are you me?
>>
>>612964600
I eat my boogers
>>
>>612967927
like you know anything about this
lousy faggot
>>
>>612970699
Reads like a chick wrote it.
>>
>>612964600
I like to steal used panties. Especially from attractive goldstar lesbians. I like to get off thinking that I'm the only guy who knows what their pussy smells like.
>>
Ive stolen multiple pairs of underwear from girls to fap to
>>
>>612970565
She lives in Wisconsin, I'm in Florida.
I knew her in person for a few months and we hung out for 3-4 hours a day. All we ever did was talk and other nonsexual relationshippy activities... Watch movies together, drive around, sit on the beach, lay down on the boardwalk etc.... I never tried anything because she had a boyfriend (who lived in Wisconsin while she did a semester in Florida)

I haven't seen her I'm 4 months now. She and I still talk every day ~300 texts back and forth...
>>
I'm moot
>>
I never used to be racist until I started studying culture and history. Now I can't stand niggers.
>>
>>612971102
underwear stealer here
Ugh lesbians.. where do you even get those
>>
>>612971290
Are you me
>>
>>612971368
no i am
>>
>>612971316
Dorms, neighbors and friends of friends.
>>
>>612969545
MODS MODS MODS
>>
I do want a threesome you fucking bitch. I find it funny how it was all cool until a month ago and now I have to constantly deny that I want one and that I want other girls. Holy fuck stop saying you want a threesome and then turn on it. I do want a fucking threesome!
>>
>>612964600
I banged ur mom
>>
I a NEET who hasn't worked in 2 years. I've been living off my trust fund. I want to start working but I have zero motivation so I keep telling myself I'll start doing applications tomorrow or next week.
>>
>>612971582
I know dat feel. Discussed 3some for like 3 years and finally got her to do it with a 9/10 grill, we met with the 3 of us and my gf started crying over something unrelated. Next thing she dumped me for my best friend
>>
>>612971582
this isn't a get it off your chest thread.
>>
File: soiled-it.gif (2MB, 500x309px) Image search: [Google]
soiled-it.gif
2MB, 500x309px
>>612964600
>working at a restuarant,
>this customer ordered a medium drink, but i gave him a LARGE! i soiled the restaurant family name
>>
>addticted to meth and knowing its ruining my life
> roomate has turned into a asshole who casually disrespects me until i confront him about it
> known roomate for many years he only got like this because he fucked a guy with me
>he is super christian and is bottling it up instead of just talking about it and clearing the air
> no gf or bf
> im acually a faggot
>>
The place where I work has a 14 year old who likes to give me hugs and I'm struggling to not get boners.
>>
>>612971850

Situation is like that.She was down, girl is still down, but now she backs out EVERY time. It can't even come up any more.
>>
Once showed some gay dude with HIV my ass for a script of 80mg oxycontin. He quietly beat off across the room.

Made about 4000 dollars from it. Ain't too ashamed.
>>
>>612972187
yeah I dont even care anymore. I know other guys who tried and they all failed.
>bitches
>>
>>612964600
Darkest Secrets:
>I had the sex with two prostitutes in Mexico.

Wildest Fantasies
>The sex with two prostitutes in Mexico.
>>
>>612972418
who wouldnt do that
>>
>>612971368
do you have noodz of boxy I am still waiting for you to delivar
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.