[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YLYL thread

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 16

File: image.jpg (95KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95KB, 640x1136px
YLYL thread
>>
File: ylyl.jpg (47KB, 500x526px) Image search: [Google]
ylyl.jpg
47KB, 500x526px
>>
File: rKD77Ex.jpg (186KB, 601x1200px) Image search: [Google]
rKD77Ex.jpg
186KB, 601x1200px
>>
stop.
>>
>>612635504
Oh Kek
>>
>>612635439
Oh Kek
>>
>>612635439
you are such a fucking faggot you are the most autistic downy fucking sperglord i have ever encountered on the 4chans. just fucking kill yourself you unoriginal fuck before the cancer spreads. you are just so fucking retarded every time that i see your posts i lose brain cells and feel like jumping out of a 10 story window every time. you should have been swalloed by your mother after your dads condom failed. fuck you, you fucking retarded unoriginal faggot. FUCK YOU.

also can i save this picture i really really like it
>>
>>612635219
Is that misha?
>>
File: image.jpg (108KB, 664x767px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108KB, 664x767px
Banana whispered into ylyl's ear "I'm going to tie you up and fuck you"
"Gasp!" Thought ylyl "he's going to tie me up and fuck me"
Ylyl breathed heavily as the smell of sweat and potassium was strong
Banana duck taped ylyl's hands and his pussy was as wet as the time he had spilled mtn dew
Banana stuck his hard cock in ylyl
Ylyl let out a moan, muffled by the cotton balls shoved in his mouth
Banana had made his niggers pick the cotton a day before
"I really, really like your cock" said ylyl, now farting uncontrollably
"Thanks for joining us tonight," panted banana in response
>>
>>612636332
it is
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 500x526px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 500x526px
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 500x526px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 500x526px
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 336x355px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 336x355px
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 637x436px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 637x436px
>>
File: image.jpg (159KB, 505x797px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159KB, 505x797px
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 654x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 654x600px
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 205x246px
>>
File: image.jpg (151KB, 890x740px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151KB, 890x740px
>>
>>612635439
You know what you fat fucking loser, I'm tired of your shit. Day in and day out wasting space in your moms basement, your face and fat fucking neckbeard covered in Cheetos crumbs, the floor littered by empty Mt Dew bottles your mom stopped picking up long ago because she has given up on you. The dark room only partially lit up by the computer and monitor casting your fat shadow against the back wall, you load up 4chan giggling to yourself making your fat hairy neckbeard jiggle, dropping Cheetos crumbs all over yourself and the floor which you promptly pick off your shirt put into your greasy face. you know exactly what you are going to do to "troll" other users again its the only form of enertainment you know, You find a ylyl thread and load up your epic banana pic, laughing harder now making your man tits bounce around pushing the limits of your computer chairs weight limits, and start to fill out the captcha. No I take that back you dont fill out the captcha because you are on this site so much you paid to not fill out the captcha because it was to much work, and as you post your obviously not fucking funny banana meme you sit there and wait for "it" and you know exactly what "it" I am talking about, don't you. The only fucking response to your shitty fucking meme "i really, really like this pic" by another fellow neckbearded basement dwelling faggot contributing to the cancer. Well I have had enough, but I dont want you to leave I want you to go fucking kill yourself and stream it, I want to watch the life fade from your eyes so I can actually lose to this ylyl.
>>
>>612635439
kek
>>
>>612636355
Kek'd
>>
boom headshot!
>>
>>612635439
You know, a few years back, I was bullied at school because my parents were alcoholics.
I'd get to school, "How's your parents? Dead yet?" And get the fuck kicked out of me, go home and get the fuck kicked outta me by drunk ass parents.
This went on for 5 years.
One day my grandfather tried to convince my father to stop drinking, so my father, broke the bottle, stabbed my grandfather in the throat and locked the doors so I had to watch him die.
I'm not gonna lie to you, that was way fuckin' funnier than you and this banana shit will ever be
>>
File: gobuggsitch.png (1MB, 1064x1150px) Image search: [Google]
gobuggsitch.png
1MB, 1064x1150px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-6iGobuggs

Dissonance = 33.33
Integration factor = +1
Disintegration factor = 3.14
Please stop video if nausea

'Gobuggs'
>>
File: banana trends.png (53KB, 865x484px) Image search: [Google]
banana trends.png
53KB, 865x484px
>>612638637
Okay fags, it's time to talk business. The market doesn't lie. People want banana, and they want banana now. Statistics show that banana is on a steady increase across the board, and I plan on riding this gravy train to the last stop. The time is now to invest in banana. No hesitation, no pussyfooting around the issue. It's time to put our trust in banana!
>>
File: GobuggsOver9000.png (26KB, 433x330px) Image search: [Google]
GobuggsOver9000.png
26KB, 433x330px
>>612639561
the graphs don't lie
gobuggs invented john callanan
>>
who can post this minecraft vid with this one guy laughing
>>
>>612639737
i can't get over how desperately you're trying to force this meme
>>
File: 1430200079056.jpg (42KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1430200079056.jpg
42KB, 413x395px
>>612639737
>be me, age 14 anon, in school
>brought my Gobuggs t-shirt today but didn't wear it because Mr. Grabbus, my teacher has been forcing me to wear the shool colors again
>not sure to tell my housparents but Grabbus took the shirt and telled me it racist
>Now I is in principal with Mr. Grabbus and principal Gay
>they tellz me to take my shirts off
>I said why u so nigger that you want to nigger my shurt off

mfw

I'm a girl

don't judge me because I gobugg

Gobugg is a racial slur
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.