[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/b/, as a black guy. I just want to know what do you think of

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 13

File: Snapshot_20150306_2.jpg (35KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_20150306_2.jpg
35KB, 640x480px
/b/, as a black guy. I just want to know what do you think of the baltimore riots. I live in nyc but when I opened the paper this morning to see this shit. It made me furious, because all they're doing is proving every stereotype true and making the race look even worst for everyone who isn't included in that nightmare. Blacks have been rioting every time a black person dies instead of being civil and handling it professional.

I just want to know what do you think of the black race? Do you think it's worth existing?
>>
>>612605158
If tommorow was the end of the world you motherfuckers would still go looting for big screen tv's.
>>
I think it is worth existing, yes. Not all black people are thugs, only those raised in ghettos and surrounded by 'black culture'. Black people aren't the problem, their culture is.
>>
>>612605590
What culture? Blacks in America don't have anything to do with African culture. What you see is their culture. Thinking they are some alpha males and shit.
>>
>>612605469
Unfortunate likelihood
>>
>>612605769
Yeah I should have been more specific. 'African American' culture is what I meant.
>>
>>612605158
>look even worst

yeah, you're a stupid nigger, just like your counterparts.
>>
These are the monsters that white America made.
Now with it.
>>
>>612605158
I'll be honets with you, nigga. If I had the power to eradicate black people off the word, I would do it in an heartbeat.
>>
I don't have a problem with black people, just these fucking niggers. If America stops with politically correct bullshit that problem could go away.
>>
>>612605158
For every dumb teenager rioting, there were 10 concerned citizens trying to stop the violence.

White people riot too. It's just not considered that big of an issue because they can afford to pay for it.
>>
>>612605158
Get off my /b/ nigger. That answer your question?
>>
Shut up niggerchan
>>
>>612605940
No, you are that way because Amerifags let you. They should bring hanging back for every nigger that loots, rapes and kills. Public. No more monsters. Problem solved
>>
>>612605158
> Do you think it's worth existing?

yes build a 1,000 ft. wall surrounding Baltimore, fill it with vandal-proof cameras, put all you nigger motherfuckers in it... and sit back and watch
>>
Thats why you have blacks and nigga's

Nigga's be stealing Full Led home cinema screens and some skittles

Blacks are just being them with their own money
>>
>>612605927
*Worse, sorry that I made a spelling mistake. It's not the end of the world man.

>>612605469
That's true, can't even deny that. Not all of us.

>>612605590
I agree, it's the culture that is the problem. I feel we were showing progress from the civil rights movement era. But then everything did a 180 after the rap culture started. It's just saddening.
>>
File: 1430193367264.gif (3MB, 300x224px) Image search: [Google]
1430193367264.gif
3MB, 300x224px
>>612606288

>1,000 foot wall surrounding Baltimore
>1,000 foot wall
>Baltimore

nigga you just went full retard
>>
File: 1419467287689.jpg (579KB, 831x970px) Image search: [Google]
1419467287689.jpg
579KB, 831x970px
It's stupid how they riot and loot when a black person is killed. Ok and they say #blacklivesmatter I hate that bullshit soo much because black folks forget that no matter what color we are we all matter. Black folk has a bad reputation for either not working, drugs, violence, welfare, you name it. They use the scapegoat of 'they keeping the black man down' when in reality they don't want to work and shit. Now back to the riots. What difference does rioting make? Sayingblack lives matter if those black lives are causing havoc in the streets and oppressing the law. They use things like "because I'm black" for everything. It's not ok for them to riot when they can peacefully protest or meet with their local legislator
>>
>>612605158

so much bait.

>i read a physical newspaper and then got on 4chan

yea that sounds like something that could happen in real life
>>
File: marshennikov1.jpg (85KB, 500x525px) Image search: [Google]
marshennikov1.jpg
85KB, 500x525px
>>612605158
>Do you think it's worth existing?
do you people have any contribution to society?
This is a honest question. You know how history scholar always goes like 'oh chins invented firearms and paper, Egyptians invented math and geological science brah brah brah.
What has you people done?

And it's just niggers being stereotypical niggers.
Black people =/= niggers, back people just has little contribution- but they are fine, just like everyone else.
>>
I just wait untill nigger fuck with some wrong motherfucker and he takes fully automatic assult rifle and go clean the streets. If this continues it could happen very soon
>>
I think I remember you from an r9k thread

how ya doing?

As per the riots, I'm not really suprised, black people are usually less educated, and thus more easy to rile up, they should catch up in future generations (you seem like a good example)

All that aside its just another tiresome niggers gonna nig

I hope there are more rando nogs rimming each other in the backround
>>
>>612605158
I feel like there are very good people who are black, but the overwhelming majority are pieces of shit that indulge in a hood culture.
>>
>>612606445

under rated post
>>
>>612605158
I think it is stupid and it is not helping the black image when everytime police injustice occurs against a black person the violence by angry mobs are bound to follow. Considering white people don't do this, or makes it very easy to hurt the black community by associating such aggression with black people. I do not see colour, personally, but acting this way doesn't help win over those who do.
>>
>>612606445
It's funny because i'm not even lying. I did.

>>612606423
I'd say you just summed up about 70% of Black mentality right there. Even the paper said "It's stupid to destroy your own city, and think you're going to help anyone." we need a figurehead or something in the black society to control or maintain peace within the idiots. Not Al sharpton, all he does is make a buck off the violence and he's unaware he promotes more.
>>
>>612606238
Not just blacks. They are the highest demographic in almost everything bad in America that is an undeniable fact, and America would be a much better place without a majority of them here, but they aren't the only ones doing bad things.
>>
File: 1429252014324.png (1MB, 1256x749px) Image search: [Google]
1429252014324.png
1MB, 1256x749px
>>612605158
fuck off nigger .
>>
>>612606740
The Mayor said something. She said she told police to use pepper spray and to give people who wanted to destroy room to do it.
>>
>>612605158
prove to me you're realn timestamp niggu
>>
>>612605158
this is the best black guy i know.
>>
>>612605158
I think some of them take being "politically correct" too far. Pulling the race card, starting riots because a black guy got killed, just not letting go of their past in general. I definitely don't think all of them are like that, but the ones who do just irritate me. Because pulling the race card so much actually creates MORE racism because then you're seeing everything as having to do with race.
>>
>>612605158
>/b/, as a black guy. I just want to know what do you think of the baltimore riots.

I find it entertaining.
Black people seem to thrive in a lawless environment.

Its like watching National Geographic about tribal Africa.
>>
>>612605158
No time stamp. You are white as Casper, you sick fuck
>>
>>612605158
You my friend are a black guy, not a nigger.
>>
I'm not amerifag and one thing I don't understand about blacks. Why didn't you, after you got your freedoms show white people that you can live like a normal people. Why didn't you show them that you deserve said freedoms? Instead all you did is this shit? Hood mentality? How stupid are you to value that? To live in shitholes and deal a little bit of drugs? Hahaha
>>
http://mic.com/articles/116524/outrage-over-baltimore-riots-completely-misses-the-point
>>
>>612607032
Oh we did? We all went back in time machines and did that? Good one. Hahahhahahah.
>>
>>612605158
THANKYOU. God I hope you are fucking black. For once. I hope you are actually black.
>>
>>612605158
There are white pieces of shit too man. I know plenty of chill black guys and plenty of shitty white people. You're good brah you're obviously not some dumbfuck rioter.
>>
Right now the black people in Baltimore are hurting themselves. They are looting and burning the local grocery stores, check cashing stores, cvs stores, malls etc. The owners are going to take the insurance checks afterwards and leave town. Have fun riding the bus for an hour to get groceries now. The cops aren't going to respond to a lot of these neighborhoods any more either. A lot of sections of baltimore are already abandoned for this same reason.
>>
>>612605158
Yo, this the same black guy with the yoyo tricks?
>>
>>612606745
Im not American and yea I agree. But to me it sounds stupid when that guy said that whites created the monster. What's their excuse now? No more slavery. Should everyone just continu to act like fucking monkeys? If you act like one you will be treated like one
>>
>>612606740

yea ok nice bait dipshit.

>under 35 reads physical news paper
>black
>goes to 4chan to ask a bunch of 13 year old surban kids waht did you guys think? (cause it isn't obvious that 90% of 4chan would sit around screaming chimp out, keks fucking niggers, kekkekek)

so you are a black male that wakes up early in the morning and reads the newspaper and the first thing you do after reading about the riots in baltimore is head to 4chan to see what a bunch of basement dwellers that haven't slept yet have to say even though it is beyond obvious as it is a site that sided with zimmerman and is always against the black kid that gets fucked up and in general looks down at black people as complete trash?

and this is your story? you're sticking to this?

not to mention you started a thread rather than reading the 50 other threads on the topic?

>how dumb do you really think we are? /b/ is dumb but seriously you should give /b/ a bit more credit.
>>
I'm horrified by the riots. I do not extrapolate that horror to black people in general. I am not using this incident to reinforce any preconceived racial prejudices.
>>
>>612606320
You sound like one of those idiots who try to differentiate between jews and zionists. They're all jews, they're all niggers. Get it? Got it? Good.
>>
File: PoliceBrutality.webm (3MB, 496x280px)
PoliceBrutality.webm
3MB, 496x280px
>>612605590
>>612605769
Gang culture
Black gangster
>robing, raping, drug dealing to anyone, enlisting 8 year old's, sexed in or jumped in to join up, respect is earned by doing time in jail, ratting each other or killing each other to move up in position and killing in the streets with no moral code except hate whitey
White gang
>Organized, code of conduct, Robbing banks, paying off politicians, Not street dealers, don't deal to kids, one to two years before becoming a member to ensure code of conduct, takes care of problems quietly and intelligently, keeping their members protected, not ratting each other.

Baltimore, overrun by hoodrat racist street gangs who are mostly kids
>>
>>612607359
>I am not using this incident to reinforce any preconceived racial prejudices.

Why not?

Everyones doing it now.
>>
File: Snapshot_20150428_1.jpg (49KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_20150428_1.jpg
49KB, 640x480px
>>612606844
Timestamp, I'm sorry I didn't make it in the original post dude.

>>612606859
Thanks man

>>612606893
That's factual, and it's funny because I know more Blacks who are legit racist than whites. This problem will never end unless a change is made in this circlejerk.

>>612606959
I feel that it's just a drama-crave. Even here, whenever blacks see drama. Instead of defusing it. They talk about and ant to raise the levels. Not all but I've certainly seen enough to where it's changed my way of thinking about the average black person with hood mentality's IQ.
>>
>>612606008
But you never will, since you cant write a fucking simple sentence without making 2 spelling errors you fucking tard.

inb4 typical /b/ "herp nigga ape nigga thug niggas the problem with the planet"

The problem with the planet is RETARDS. Some of them are YOU, some of them are niggers, some of them are cops, etc.

/thread
>>
>>612607359
You don't NEED to. It's all there in crime data from many many years ago until now. When the worst cities with the most crime are 40-60% black and the best cities with the least crime are 4% black do you really need MORE proof?
>>
Lets be honest Anon, blacks have a bit of bad fame, and this isn't helping at all.

I don't hate blacks, but this is the sort of shit and people that make the stereotype so strong, and people hate them.

For all I know, you are a cool dude.Don't riot, don't be a ass, and yer welcome to chill with me and many others.We need more people like ya man.

Do shit like this though, and you will get a shotgun shell in the torso, no questions asked.

So essentialy,spare the cool smart dudes like you, that don't get involved in this shitfest, beat and shoot the ever living fuck of all of those you can prove fucked everything.

Shoot em dead, and with no mercy.
>>
File: 1342121643054.jpg (555KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
1342121643054.jpg
555KB, 1200x600px
>>612607632
this
>>
Enough of this shit. Has anyone else noticed the little red headed fox strutting around?
>>
>>612607463
you look like a cross between a human and a camel
>>
>>612605158
They are acting like animals.
>>
>>612607463
np man, made a rant for ya
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0q10mP5hAtK
>>
Should whites now riot everytime niggers kill someone white? How long would America as a whole last?
>>
Not really surprised by the rioting as much. I saw it headed that way with the shit downtown over the weekend.

What I didn't expect is the mayor to pretty much instruct the cops to give up the city to the fuckers for 10 hours. She was scared of looking like some military scene but the aftermath looks like fucking Baghdad anyway. I hate their leadership and its not for racist reasons.
>>
>>612607674
I'm am very much on board with this guy.

As long as I'm left alone, which you seem like you would be one of the few that stayed home, you would be survive, and you seem chillax too. And I also agree with a few people here that there are fucking monkeys of EVERY race, I know some pretty monkified white trailer trash. The problem is, your race seems to excel at it. Almost like it's the ONE type of work they take pride in, Fuckin sheeeet up. Perhaps it's the socio-economic status of a larger portion of your races population. I ALSO do hold a grudge against some of you for that very thing. You have a WAY easier time breaking free of the poverty bonds than even I had, most of them just don't want to do the fucking work. It seems like this day in age, there is WAY too much mob mentality, laziness, and immorality.
When shit really hits the fan and you need a basement to hide him from all the angry white folk, I got ya bud.
>>
File: activated.png (591KB, 596x597px) Image search: [Google]
activated.png
591KB, 596x597px
>>612607463
I can tell by the pixels and shit.
>>
>>612607425
its not
>robbing banks
it fraud you retard, white gangs rarely do banks any more. But fraud, skimming credit cards, running fake money, laundering, hacking, enforcing moral code. That's what white gangs do now.
>>
Yes you have a reason to live as a black man or woman, you shall be our slaves and serve us however we desire.
>>
>>612605590

You are the biggest idiot I have seen on this board in a week.
>>
>>612608406
That's fucking stupid. What type of person would even want someone to do all their shit for them? You'd have people wipe your ass if you could.
>>
>>612605158
Maybe the hactivists can do something about this shit.
>>
>>612608459
No, black culture is a problem. The built in hate from every adult to child about racist whites while the reverse is white parents telling their children that everyone is equal before they ever even see anyone else.

Rap isn't helping either. Points for doing thug shit and the like isn't helping.
>>
>>612608759
Because obviously EVERY rapper is talking about drugs, money and bitches.
>>
>>612608890
So an overwhelming majority aren't? People are only listening to the rap about cool shit right?

When I was 10 I was riding with my friend and his older brother and his friends and they were blaring music about pussy and drugs. What world are you living in?
>>
>>612608378
you white gangs mostly hit insured institutions and generally don't hurt people.
>>
>>612608046
another rant
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1ksjf0jYy4z
>>
Essentially it's an economic problem that these black communities face.

The real problem occurs when these economically challenged black communities perceive it as a racial issue instead, thereby victimizing themselves and putting the blame on the other for their racial advantage, rather than their economic advantage.

So they think that by fighting racism they are going to make any sort of progress, when they are just fighting a paper tiger of their own invention. Every time they lose, so they think, "Shit, these fucking whites are cunts!", and it just makes their situation worse because they make no progress despite their efforts.

Because they keep making no progress for fighting a useless cause they think will improve anything for them, a large portion of them become too restless and lash out their problems through sheer emotional anger, and if you notice they really, really enjoy looting.
Why is it they enjoy looting?

Because the underlying cause is an economic disparity, and without even realizing it, they are subconsciously trying to remedy their situation by taking an economic edge through their looting.

Why is it that blacks do this but not other economically challenged groups? Because poor white people CAN'T play the race card, and other races don't have the same historicity of racism that blacks previously had.

So yeah, blacks in general need to get their heads out of their asses and start thinking rationally about these problems.

There is no racial issue in America today, only a perceived one.
It's the same problem with feminists today.
>>
>>612607463
>>612605158
OP is on point, I agree 100%. Self destructive behavior helps nobody. Rioting every time there is an injustice against a community is just as bad as the initial injustice itself.
>two wrongs don't make a right
MLK jr. did more through peaceful protest in a matter of a few years than any amount of rioting will ever accomplish.
>>
>>612609127
Jew.
>>
File: adonis.jpg (2MB, 1800x3600px) Image search: [Google]
adonis.jpg
2MB, 1800x3600px
since nobody seems to reply to my rants.
TL;DR, stop being black, stop being white and start being human.
also, if you want change you need war so use your second amendment and start shooting instead of throwing rocks.

>mfw European civilized masterrace, no racism here, no cop shootings, no school shootings, we're too busy with fixing our economy to shoot black people and loot white people on the street
>>
>>612606423
pure autism
>>
>>612610117
This dude gets it.

This racism is basicaly restricted to you guys in United States if Ass.
>>
>>612610117
>if you want change you need war
I agree with you on everything else. Rioting is essentially urban warfare. Fixing violence with more violence typically does not work out in the long run.
>>
>>612605158
I am white and I support the rioters.

Fuck racism. It have been tried in court - the police officers are free to go.

I am looking forward a black revolution/civil war, where the blacks are armed by Russia/Chine.
Then the US will see how fucked up it is arming other countries rebels.
>>
Who cares, niggers are niggers and have been niggers since the word nigger became a word. It is a disease that people are too afraid to acknowledge.
>>
File: Zuluwarriorbp.jpg (102KB, 371x400px) Image search: [Google]
Zuluwarriorbp.jpg
102KB, 371x400px
ooooga boooga.

>Muh Dick
>Muh Chimpout

different people build different societies. Multiculturalism has failed.

/thread
>>
>>612605158
I'm sorry that you're concious of how shitty black people are. God it must really suck to be a self aware black man
>>
>>612610528
You're not white.

Get out of here, Al Sharpton.
>>
>>612610497
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1HvFJElIENL
>>
>>612610528
>I am looking forward a black revolution/civil war, where the blacks are armed by Russia/Chine.
That rebellion would be wiped out quicker than you can say dindunuffin
>>
>>612610773
>threading your own post when all you managed to do was song like a raging idiot
>>
>>612610117
>mfw European civilized masterrace, no racism here, no school shootings

Russia racist as fuck, more than enough school shootings in Germany.

You were saying?
>>
>>612610528
You want black revolution and you are white? Why so you can live out your cuck fantasies? You really are an idiot.
>>
>>612611167
sound*
>>
File: 1327729552693.jpg (61KB, 591x600px) Image search: [Google]
1327729552693.jpg
61KB, 591x600px
>>
>>612605158
The mayor of Baltimore said it right... "how can all you niggers be so dumb to think destroying your home and your community will bring justice for your loss? You are the ones who will pay"
>>
>>612605158

Not American, but the city I'm living in has a relatively large black community for the country, and I live right at the heart of it. Caribbean mostly.

Around black communities there is always quite a lot of violence and aggression, but it is always in a kind of random, impulsive manner. I think the issue with the black community is that they are 'different' from white people mentally. I wouldn't say they are better or worse, but different. I think the problems come when you get these low income areas a couple of generations deep. You get black kids who are trying to prove themselves to their peers all the time, and they pander to the lowest common denominator. They become thugs because they think that the only way to impress their mates is to be 'the scary one', the one who steals the cars, gets the drugs with the money, the one who always has a weapon and the one who kicks off first in a fight. My neighbours are all black, and I love the older generation. They're lovely people and they want what's best for their families. And the kids are sweet, well behaved for the most part (partially because their mothers are scary).

I think the issue is definitely the youth, because they don't know where they stand in life and they have an image they think they need to front. The end result is bad behaviour and disinterest at school, passing over higher education, gang involvement at an early age, drug addiction, a criminal record and ultimately unemployment. Then they have kids and the kids get raised in that environment. The black guys aged 16-25 in my area are all like this. I get on with them all well enough, I don't give them any trouble and they see I get on with the community, and they're okay to talk to when you know them. They're funny and warm and they will stick up for their friends. But I find myself getting frustrated with just how stupid they pretend they are when they're in groups.

cont.
>>
>>612610992
>cleaned up Europe
>only took 6 million+ dead people to do it

still though, I agree with the majority of what you're saying.
>kill each other and then you'll realize how stupid you are
on point my man. like I said, I agree with the majority of what you're saying but I'd hope that there's a way to get some sort of peace without a bunch of people having to die. The good news is that if and or when shit finally hits the fan and a war breaks out I'm in Maine so I'm close enough to Canada that I can just leave for a few years and let everything cool down.
>>
>>612611279
>mfw russia is not european you fucking fool
>aaaahh germany, the one fag country that keeps guns legal has more shootings, see a pattern here?
dear lord american media destroys you guys
>>
>>612611557

cont.

Thing is, in my university department we have a few black kids and they are all absolutely fine, they don't need to prove anything. However, they often don't have black friends. They're the kids who liked school, who didn't get caught up in all the shit and worked at what they loved. The end result is that they're more secure in their future, better qualified and better adjusted to thrive in white, western society. I think the issue is that white guys see aggressive lower class whites - rednecks, chavs, skinheads, whatever you call them - as scum. Unless you are raised in that environment you don't see that as the norm. You see them as rats who won't prosper. Black kids see their equivalent - thugs, gangbangers - in popular culture all the time, particularly in rap music, banging on about how much money they make and how cool hey are. It gives them a false ideal. Then later in life it hits them that they've fucked their chances at life.

White people are less inclined to low-tier violence. We were often raised to try and be the best at everything. The result is tha when we snap, it's a premeditated crime intended for maximum return, monetary or emotionally in the case of murder. Furthermore, this ability to 'do big things' leads to white people harnessing their more violent types into the best armies in the world. It's been the same throughout history. Blacks stay in the small-community mindset with the result that their posturing often just leads to random small sclae crime that gets them seen as a plague. They're led to idolize the scummy class that whites hate, and taught not to aspire to more than that because all they see is thug success stories.

cont.
>>
>>612611642

cont.

TL;DR to thrive in predominantly white society, blacks need to adopt a more 'white' approach to success and try to learn something from the race that is proven to be very successful. Meanwhile, whites need to start focusing the media on more positive black role models. Less Snoop Dogg, more Louis Armstrong. Whites are directly facilitating 'nigger culture' and need to stop. Blacks need to think for themselves more and realise that there is more to life if they just work hard and put brains behind it.
>>
I'm white and I think the riots are awesome. The only thing missing is cops swinging from lamp posts.
>>
Things need to change
everyone knows this
nothing is done
then people wonder why riots happen.
>>
>>612611569
lol 6mil+? nigga do u even heil hitler?
http://www.hitler.org/ww2-deaths.html
what can i say dude, it takes fucking breaking eggs to make an omelette, yeah go to canada, i will move there myself soon cos snow and mountains
>>
>>612611032
You think so? :)

How many million black angry men are there in the US? Many enough to fuck things up. Also they could ally with the Communists. Black Panther-ish.

>>612611340
I want the black people to stand up for themselves. I am not American (I am a White European), so I would be fine. I want to see the US burn the same way they have burned the 3. world - and are burning. And no, not into cuckolding (I would like to be the bull though).
>>
>>612611571
>dear lord american media destroys you guys
not the other anon but good lord it does man. the american media propaganda machine is unbelievable. the shit that the "news" was pumping out for fucking years after 9/11 was ridiculous, even still. when all facets of information are controlled by two companies who are in turn controlled by the government everything is unbelievably biased. the amount of misinformation and misdirection in the "news" in ridiculous.
>>
>>612611571
>mfw you faggot never heard about Eurasia

Do you even know how hard it is to get a gun in Germany? Obviously not, Gaylord.

And guess what, I am European so don't give me that american media bullshit.
>>
>>612607292

you're a smart cookie, anon
>>
>>612611812
I agree with you man, I'd just hope there'd be a peaceful way to get to a resolution. But it's becoming increasingly apparent that it's not. America needs a 'second coming' of MLK jr. but if that doesn't happen the riots will continue, violence will escalate, the police and government will crack down even harder which will lead to more tension and thus more violence until it becomes war. Living in a police state under martial law is no fun and people will revolt. Unfortunate truths
>>
>>612607219

and you expected blacks to have the reasoning ability to consider the consequences of their actions? Lol.
>>
Iv seen a lot of people lose faith in blacks. Quick to anger and violent. Its your actions that judge you and your people as a race.

They see it as a civil rights protest while the nation sees it as loitering, riots, and destruction of peoples property. Someone spent many years of there lives earning the money to open up all thoses small businesses. People spend years paying for thoses cars.

One man dies and another riot destroying 100k's worth of peoples property which only further hurt their community.

Its become a double standard with blacks. You can't say anything to them, you can't criticise them, and you can't help them.

They want what they want and many are not willing to better themselves which ultimately leads the whole race down a self fulfilling spiral.

That's not to say whites are any better, we have rednecks, drunks, and drug addicts. But they don't try to bring attention to themselves.
Thread posts: 107
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.