[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /b/ I finally got some pot. What should I expect when

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 1

Alright /b/ I finally got some pot. What should I expect when I smoke it and how long will you be able to tell that I was high?
>>
>>611749787
If you use eyedrops, it all depends on if you know how to act.
>>
How much did you pay for that?
Should we tell him that's not pot and he totally got scammed?
>>
>>611749787
Varies for everyone, some get red eyes more quickly than another. I´d guess after a hour when finished smoking most apparent effects should be minimal, also depends on how much you smoke of course, then maybe 2 hours if you smoke a big bowl/joint/whatever you use. Just an estimate though.
>>
>>611749787
It looks like shake. Just buy eye drops and shit so you dont smell. You reek of underage man...
>>
>>611749787
You should expect to lose all ambition in life and also become a disappointment to your family
>>
Alright, when you start seeing the unicorns, grab the horn as fast as you can, you cannot let it get away or it will smoke all your weed. To make sure, you have to shove the horn up your rectum. You will start seeing reality again at about 4-20 hours after. REMEMBER YOU CANNOT REMOVE THE HORN!
>>
>>611751353
>shit so you dont smell

you are the underage one.
>>
>>611751398
>You should expect to lose all ambition in life and also become a disappointment to your family
He's on /b/ bro, he has already achieved this.
>>
>>611749787
Are you 14?
>>
For me it took a bit to kick in, then I was a bit twitchy but really relaxed. you should notice when it starts taking effect.
>>
youll be high for like 3 hours, and after that youll be tired as shit have fun faggot
>>
>>611751725
Yeah because burnt bud definitely doesn't have a distinctive smell right?
>>
>>611749787
Everyone knows you're high and it will likely last forever. Also, the smoke stays on your clothes forever and your eyes are really red.
>>
>>611749787
first time went like this. chillin with 2 good friends taking bong rips after bong rips not feeling nothing yet. i decide to stand up and look at the moon. i probably stared at the moon for about 5 mins. as soon as i look down my whole life changed
>>
>>611749975
It's his first time, i doubt he can pull off acting sober.
>>
If you snort one weed you instantly go gay.
>>
>>611749787
you gunna get high, give yourself atleast 2-3 hrs i'd say.
>>
>>611752502
Dude I did the same thing except with a box. I was makin sure it didn't move y'know?
>>
>>611749787
If you must, act moody and go to bed.
>>
>>611753188
i got paranoid cause i was saying something to my buds and they kept saying the same shit over and over. i literally thought time froze on me for a min
>>
>>611749787
If its your first time you probably wont even get high. You might feel sick, but your second or third time should do the trick. Good luck
>>
>>611754020
Dude i was just spaced out alot, me and my bud where laughing over stupid shit while listening to chic n chong or what ever it's called.
>>
>>611754392
I really don't get how it's possible not to get high when smoking for the first time, assuming you're smoking correctly. How can it be explained scientifically?
>>
>>611752502
>>611753188
>>611754020
>>611754626
it's just weed, guys
>>
>>611754739
I think people just don't inhale right
>>
>>611754800
as soon as we went inside i was golden. cannabis changed me completely, i was playing world of warcraft for 10hrs a day and was depressed and angry all the time
>>
What you can expect:
You will blast off into a pitch black universe with shimmers of colors and rainbows faintly far away. Then an extraterrestrial will come and greet you in the darkness. Don't be alarmed this is perfectly normal. The pot god will show you the ways of marijuana and frequently users report the alien taking them back to ancient civilizations where they smoke with shamans. Enjoy your first high, and hold on tight.
>>
>>611749787
That looks like shit weed. Hope u didn't pay a lot 4 it
>>
>>611754867
this guy has it. OP, make sure you take a deep breath when you inhale. breath through your nose and your mouth, like you're about to hold your breath underwater.
>>
>>611754739

Some aren't born with THC receptors. When first time users smoke, the THC engraves the receptors into your brain which is a painful process, but is well worth it.
>>
OP got a vial of broccoli.
>>
>>611754800
I know. but I was still spacing out on that damn box yo, and my leg would not stop twitching.
>>
>>611755710
nigga you retarded.
>>
>>611755710
this is actually completely accurate
>>
>>611751725
Kek this stupid mother fucker thought he said to take a shit to cover it up
>>
>>611756060
How?
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabis_(drug)
Learn about THC before you post moron
>>
You'll feel the wave trying to break on top of you. You'll want to resist it. Don't. See what's on the other side.
>>
>>611755710
Sounds legit, I'm satisfied.
>>
>>611755710
this is proven
>>
>>611755710
My pain was unbearable during the engraving process. Well worth it in the end though, high as fuck always
>>
>>611755204
>cannabis changed me completely
>confirmed underage b&

try ayahuasca then talk
>>
>>611751398
weed motivates me to get shit done
I spark a joint and feel the need to clean and shit
When I'm done I tend to read or talk to gf
>Weed make u dum!11!!
:)
>>
>>611756613
This, there a re drugs you can get something out spirtually or otherwise and there are drugs that are just used for hedonism
>Drugs just used for hedonism
Alcohol
Weed
Benzos
Crack
Heroin or any other opiate for that matter
MDMA-yeah it makes you talkative and more empathetic sure but that doesn't mean shit in the morning
GHB
Coke
>Drugs you can get something out of
Traditional psychedelics
DMT
Amphetamines for work
>>
>>611749787
Got high for the first time the other night (i've smoked before but nothing) and was alone, had way too much and started freaking out felt like i was controlling myself via 3rd person and lay down only to feel every movement and every part of my body made me shit bricks... and then i started fapping and holy shit it was intense even the very base of my penis felt 100x better than my head does during a normal wank was able to just wank the bottom and stroke the head came buckets went to bed and woke up to reacess my whole life
>>
>>611755710
[citation needed]
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.