[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not trying to be an asshole, I have short friends and

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 278
Thread images: 33

File: 1419394647132.png (169KB, 266x468px) Image search: [Google]
1419394647132.png
169KB, 266x468px
I'm not trying to be an asshole, I have short friends and family, but you short guys out there deluding yourselves into believing women don't care about height are out of your minds. Let's get something straight, women LOVE tall men, they want a tall man, they dream about a tall man, and they view short men as inferior. Being tall for a man is the female equivalent of having a tight waist, a great ass, and a big pair of breasts to top it all off. Being tall is awesome, it is a societal advantage, and women adore tall men. I have literally had girls tell me they find short men... "repulsive", "gross", and "creepy"... those exact words on different occasions. Short men, try to be confident, but please don't delude yourself and accept reality instead of being manlet gym rats with napoleon complexes buttmad at the world.

Tall bros report in. 6'5" here! Women of 4chan feel free to share experiences on tall and short men.
>>
6"3 here,
reporting in.
>>
In b4 the neckbeards, niggas, and edge lords.
Agreed on the women not going for
Manlets. A lot of the god tier pussy out there doesn't even see a guy under 6"0 so sorry plebs.
>>
6'4" standing by
>>
>>610736105
I'm 5.8 and I bet I've had way more pussy than you faggot
>>
5" 9 here ;(
>>
>implying height matters
I'm 6'6, yet I'm considerably unattractive, so no, height means nothing if you don't have looks to go with said height.
>>
ITT Short guys with bad self esteem pretending to be tall
>>
>>610736732
Under 5'10" is a damn shame IMO.

I'm 6' and would hate to be any less. Hell I would be 6'4" if I could. Being tall is awesome.
>>
how tall is the average rwandan? 1 head less then the average nigger
>>
5'11". Same height as Clooney. Could fuck any woman I want
>>
>>610736105
Height is naturally more attractive to women as it's symbolic of alpha-status and being a good mate, but when it comes down to it, it is entirely preference. The females who prefer tall men are usually extremely fit and sexy - therefore they "deserve" taller men. However, not every woman is incredibly fit or attractive. I have seen just as many manlets with gfs as I have tall guys - it's just a matter of confidence and who you are trying to attract.

Also, this is usually only true for a "fling" situation. Numerous studies show shorter men to have more stable, long-lasting relationships, but again - that doesn't really mean shit if you're just trying to get laid 24/7 and spread your seed all over.

I'm only 5'7, I've had plenty of fine ass women attracted to me but I struggle because I have no self-esteem. I'm convinced your attitude is far more important than height or weight.
>>
I've never understood the race for an attractive woman. I don't know maybe I'm just more of the romantic type but looks are a way smaller factor to me than their personality. If I want an orgasm I'll just fap.
>>
6'2 and a half here
Have ever only had 1 GF and I'm still with her, never really got attention before her.
>>
>>610737170
>I'm 6' and would hate to be any less. Hell I would be 6'4" if I could. Being tall is awesome.
Exactly this!
>>
I'm 5'6 can I join guys
>>
Dude bragging or lying to other dudes about how tall they are. These threads are weird
>>
>>610736105
In all honesty I dont fucking care how tall you are. Though Im a half pint myself. I particularly like short and built guys. I can't understand why some women think they have to be picky about it, cuz the perfect guy could be like 4'9
>>
holy fuck who gives a shit. i'm a short male i have no fucking say over what height i am. i'm just happy to be alive. jesus fucking christ observe the universe you live in, life is so fucking miracolous it makes me want to cry.

why the fuck would i care if a dumb fucking bitch doesn't like me because i'm short? a generic stupid fucking female that this earth is littered with. I've been laid plenty of times.
>>
>>610736999

this is not true at all. I'll bet you're just being hard on yourself. show us a photo?

> I'm a gril btw
> lol i actually am
>>
>>610737730
Sip bby I'm 4'9 n bilt lik wulvureen
LetZ fuk
Tits now
>>
>>610736971

awww, this ones got small man syndrome. cute.

don't matter dude, you're still grody. sorry.
>>
>>610736105
6'3" man, can I join this club you startin here. I wanna find a GF I don't have to lift up to my level, or get a chair for when I go for the gbye work kiss... Is this attainable guy? I have problems once in awhile driving certain cars, should I get new friends, or do what I need including making their car work for me, and not vice versa?
>>
>>610737939
kek mad manlet
>>
>>610738041
inb4 grill pics
>>
I'm 5'2" and I'm 20 years old. I stopped growing at around 17. It's the shittiest thing in the world to be this short and a guy. I've literally had girlfriends taller than me by a few inches. I can still be confident and pull pussy but I wake up each morning and hate myself because my girl who is an inch shorter than me doesn't ever wear heels around me because she doesn't want me to feel short.
>feelsbadman.jpg
>>
>>610738235
i guarantee i get more attention from females from you. i've fucked lots of times, height helps but it's a small part of the equation.
>>
>>610737939
>it makes me want to cry.

Because you're a manlet.
>>
>>610736105
>be 6'4
>big 8" cock
>looks tiny compared to my big body
>visible disappointment from every woman ive fucked when they first see it
>tfw
>>
1.96m here.

Fuck your ridiculous feet measurements. Six foot five and 11/64 inches, what does that even mean? how is that a convenient way of measuring, Americans?

Don't even get me started on measuring weight, damn.
>>
>>610736105
lamo at 6'5 you're a lank freak.

6'2 Master Race reppin'
>>
>>610738111
Trip$ grill mus show tits
>>
>>610737254

... maybe in the long run, yes, "attitude is far more important than height or weight" but IME, you're much, MUCH less likely to get to that point since you'll generally be tossed aside before you can get the chance to prove yourself.

In online dating, for the most part anyways.
>>
>>610736105
5ft 9
No problems with women
Married pretty girl.
Up to my nuts in her best friend.
Stay at home dad, randomly porking milfs from the playground who don't feel 'appreciated' by their husbands.
If I got any more pussy by being tall, my cock would fall off.
I'll stick with what I've got cheers, you 6ft 5in lanky streaks of piss can be all superior, but you're the ones pulling yourself off over your keyboards.
>>
>>610738157
>>610736105
I had women taller than me being attracted to me. im 5'7 and most girls in sweden are about the same. I find it a bit weird. i doin't mind being short but its nicer being with a shorter girl.

but as long as she doesn't mind who the hell cares right?
>>
>>610736105

oh my! you've struck a nerve with these manlets

> so much mad
>>
>>610738157
Also, might I add. I ran into this last night a few times. I get these angry little runty lookin things always trying to size me up, a few have thrown some hooks, one tried smashin his forehead into mine, can I ever expect one that might actually give me a slight tickle? Or is this "grasping for the impossible" the normal? These are some angry little fuckers I man, I see more bald spots in ONE day then I have, and will ever have seen vagina... Maybe some manlet adversary coping advice too.
Likin ur club guy, hearin and seein some good things here.
>>
>>610738041
Have no pictures of myself at the moment on my phone. But I'll give you the details.
>round face
>mild to medium acne and scarring
>short brown hair
>brown eyes
>no facial hair at the moment because shaved
>large earlobes which personally annoy me
>not necessarily fat but chubby nose
>>
>>610738612
you are one hell of an asshole tho
>>
>>
>>610738629
Naw they NEVER do, I actually was serious about that part, I really honestly wanna find a girl that is 6 foot fucking tall. They seem to be somewhat rare, or the ones I always see are 6 foot, buck twenty, could be a 4 outta 10 but they got some swing dick pretty boy glued to em...
>>
>>610738612
Another SMS here
>>
>>610736105
Icelandic 6'8" strongman here
goml OP
>>
So, I'm suppose to be all these things she sees? Or dare i say "fugg it all"?
>>
>>610737099
Underrated post
>>
5'7" height

8" cock.

It balances out.

Also better came cause I ain't pre-selected and have to work for it. Women love finding there's more to the man than they first think.
>>
>>610738945
hafthor?
>>
>>610738629
try being 6'3" 260 lbs, and dating a little 4'11" 110 lb tiny thing? I fucking HATED when she wanted me on top normal mission shit, I fucking felt like a brutus motherfucker gonna break her felt like I was sexin up a kid or somethin, kinda tripped me out sometimes...
>>
>>610736105
if you're a white, heterosexual, ATTRACTIVE, male then yeah being tall is an advantage
but if your some fugly faggot who happens to be tall, you're no better than a manlet
>>
>>610738899
I definitely know how you feel, if i know a girl likes me and shes talelr than me its really hard no matter how good she loosk to love her back as much.. something psychological
>>
>TFW 5'5
>TFW when firefighter so I can still pul more bitches than "tall guys"
>feelsgoodman.jpg
Women want real alphas. Actions, not height define that. A girl isn't going to want some tall pussy who works some bum ass job.
>>
OP is secretly 5'8
The only people who make these threads and provide no proof are manlets wishing they were the true real male height
>>
>>610739273
U have small penis so it was ok
>>
5'3" beaner reporting
>>
>>610736105
>2.10 m
>122 kg
>being treated for worst sleep apnia in my country
>horrible circulation means constant confusion/nausea
>constantly made fun of

Life isnt worth living. Id rather be a dwarf.
>>
>>610738386
Height is the one place English units make a difference. 6 feet tall is a pretty noticeable barrier and sounds better than like 180 cm.

And as for partial inches, only manlets and women use them. I'm 6'7" and have no fucking idea if I'm closer to 6'7" or 6'8". At the doctors office, the measuring rod only goes to 6'6". I bet the manlets didn't even know that
>>
Hey tall guys how does it feel to be uncoordinated and clumsy as fuck? I've never met a tall person who didn't look like a fucking idiot doing normal stuff
>>
>>610738386
Classic European, Can't do two types of math.

6'5" is 6 foot 5 inches. No one is telling you anything more than that.

Take your inferior height measurements somewhere else. Feet works better when talking about smaller distances. Just like Miles works better when talking about long distances. I use celsius only if I'm not dealing with temps in the 0-120f range.
>>
>>610739651
>mfw tall but on 4chin instead of becoming athletes
>>
>>610739534
kekekek, little did you know, her being so small made my 4" like a car mirror trick funny guy, seemed like 7 or 8" to her... It all scales man... mr funny guy over here...
>>
Women only care about money. Zuckerberg and Bill Gates can fuck any women they want
>>
>>610739167
it's Hafþór you murican turd
>>
File: 1310672235781.jpg (47KB, 396x386px) Image search: [Google]
1310672235781.jpg
47KB, 396x386px
>>610736971
>>
>>610739875
Why the fuck would one choose to be an athlete if it doesnt fit personal interest. I'm 6'6 and I personally enjoy playing sports to a recreational level, I'd never do it professionally.
>>
>>610739881
Pic of cock or ur small as fuck u fgt
>>
>>610739516
There are either really short or really fat
>>
>>610736992
>5" 9
>5"
>"
My dick is longer than you
>>
>>610739867
yeah because being more accurate is a problem, you use base 10 in your numbers but refuse to use it in your measurment.
fucking murican fag
>>
>>610736105
"When here number of past lovers is > 0"
>>
>>610739436
When someone has to crawl in a tiny space do they ask you to do it?
Sincere question with no intend of offend,i just think that being has its usefullness sometimes
I'm 5'4 btw
>>
>>610738612
Are you a virgin?

Only Virgins and people that revolve their life around sex think in the way you do.

Real men don't have sex with random people, they have sex with the one thing they don't really care about fucking anymore. Their Wife.
>>
>>610740172
Pic or yer lying fgt
>>
>>610738041
Can't you see the trips he dropped? Of course he's right you stupid bitch.
>>
>>610740168
You want to see a 6'3" guy with a 4" inch pecker? I might be getting hit on right now by a dude, not sure, maybe tho.
>>
>>610740260
Our department actually has a few guys around my height but yeah we get asked first, for that and rope rescue.
>>
>>610739875
I played college basketball. I'm 32, so my playing days are behind me
>>
>>610740226
i'm A'B" tall
>>
5'7 but I'm asian so it's all good :D
>>
>>610740409
Ur 5'3 with a 2inch cock fgt
>>
>>610736105
>tfw 5'8
>tfw in amazing shape
>great bone structure
>datjawline.jpg
>still get as much pussy as I want
>>
>>610740306
>Over 5" demands proof

kek

I found the guy who's under 5 inches
>>
>>610740549
Stop lying u fgt
Only pussy u get is from cats
>>
6'1'' here, not too tall and not short. im ok with it. too bad i wish i were a trap otherwise i could use this shit to my advantage
>>
>>610740587
Small fgt
>>
>>610740689
Fgt
>>
>>610738754
>mild to medium acne and scarring

Your inability to get treatment as a kid, is nothing more than laziness. Plenty of Medications and creams that could have prevented any scarring.

You simply didn't act, or your poor mother was more interested in herself than your personal care.

>large earlobes
Maybe you would be better as one of them emo goth fagots. Get some gauges in your ears, and a bunch of other stupid crap only another emo would enjoy. Might get a STD, but good amount of random sex going down in those circles.
>>
6'6, good looking and master race.
Still not getting any.
I catch girls looking at me in the street, but height and looks don't mean that much if you're devoid of personality, like me.
>>
>>610736105
I never really cared if girls didn't like my height. Everyone likes different things. They can fucking 1v1 me if it's such a big deal.
>>
File: 1418529955467.gif (227KB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
1418529955467.gif
227KB, 550x400px
6'1"
>>
Am i a manlet?? , im 1.78 meters
>>
>>610740524
Now ur just being a jerk. So what ok? That's like pokin fun at a cripple, or pushin over old people ok. I rarely get to see another human eye to eye ok, I usually have to do the eye to crotch thing... Let me live vicariously through you guys, anomonooslyuyady ok?
xoxo short guys have feelings too
>>
>>610740947
Cause ur dick is small and u look like shrek fgt
>>
File: sarkozy-insecurity.jpg (91KB, 474x415px) Image search: [Google]
sarkozy-insecurity.jpg
91KB, 474x415px
ITT butthurt manlets under 6'
>>
>>610741038
Show cock nigger
>>
ITT /b/ tries to understand women.
>>
dude... being under 6' isnt short. Youre just disgustingly tall. 6'5"? you gross lanky fuck. gr8 b8 tho
>>
File: mdd.jpg (29KB, 230x220px) Image search: [Google]
mdd.jpg
29KB, 230x220px
>>610740746
says the guy who finds it hard to believe that someone has a dick longer than 5"
>>
>>610738754

I just don't understand how someone so tall can even be "unattractive". You sound normal. Everybody thinks they're grosser than they are(okay, the majority of people do). Chin up =P Confidence is sexy.
>>
>5' 11.5"
fuck me im still a fucking manlet
>>
>>610741244
Niggggggerwannabe small dick bitch
>>
>>610741333
>feeling the need to specify the extra .5"

topkek
>>
>>610736999
checked
>>
I don't even care man, not affected my life in any way. Got the job I want and the girl I want and everything in my life going how I envisioned it. If you tall then I'm happy for you and all that shit but it's not that you being tall that gives you the best girls but the confidence and the willpower you get from it. That's the real cause for success. I just found a way to be confident without caring bout my height or anything I was born with.

Tall and short people better live in harmony now and shit hahahh
>>
>>610741377
There's only one person here acting like an insecure little boy, and it's you. If I had to guess which of you anons had a micropenis, I would put my life savings on you
>>
>when his height starts with 5'
I think there are four countries in the world [out of ~200] where the average height is 6' or more
Also women have no idea about height. This shit only applies to the kind of whores who use Tinder or dating and hook-up sites, and imagine any man whose height is listed as less than 6'3 as a Warwick Davis / Peter Dinklage hybrid...
I'm 5'11 and most women I meet think I'm more than 6ft. They're more attracted to the notion of being able to tell their friends that they're with a six-footer
>>
>>610741543
Ur such a fgt
>>
My height starts with a 5, but it's 5'11 1/2 which is pretty average if not maybe an inch taller than most. From experience any girl who gets really into you because you're like 6'5 or taller (and that was the main point of attraction) are for whatever reason usually a
>DADDY ISSUES ALERT
Idk why this is, but it is a parent. Intel From tall friends
>>
>>610741377
maybe it's time to stop posting, minime.
>>
>>610741600
Quit being so insecure u trap wanna be bitch don't get wrecked
>>
>>610741680
Apparent*?
>>
>>610740226
Base 10 is metric.

Fractions is Imperial.

If you can't handle fractions, then fuck off.

Try giving me 1/3 on the metric side? Oh wait, you can't. Well Not in any form of a pure number that doesn't go on forever.

Americans are taught both in school. We use Metric for a lot of things, just not all. Simply because there is not a single best way to do something.

How about you learn both systems instead of being a fucking stupid ignorant euro fag.

>Not knowing that more ways to do something isn't necessarily bad.
>>
>>610741656
>>610741377
>>610740746
>>610740815
>>610740306
>>610740168

the little man syndrome is real.

how is virginity treating you, not so well?

Want me to pick you up so you can hang yourself?
>>
>>610740922

Not everyone is so hella concerned about scarring and the like; we all get wrinkley and icky as fuck anyways as we age. Not my face but the rest of my body is absolutely covered in scars, I don't really give them a second thought.

Plus I loooove popping zits, lol! my ex never let me and I don't get them myself, it was unfortunate.

nobody looks at your earlobes. you could grow your hair out as to cover them. getting them pierced/gauges, etc. would probably just draw attention to them, although maybe not. You could try with smaller ones at first if you desired, I had mine stretched, I cannot remember exactly the size but it was 3 or 4 sizes above 00(or 0? whichevers bigger) and they went back to normal just fine.
>>
>>610736105
Kek, I'm 5'8'' and I ain't even mad. Stay virgin, tall virgin fags
>>
File: sol.jpg (24KB, 453x453px) Image search: [Google]
sol.jpg
24KB, 453x453px
>>610742056
>Want me to pick you up so you can hang yourself?
>>
>>610742056
Ask your mom she took my V card
>>
>>610738754

I replied to the wrong post ... should;'ve been for >>610742073
>>
And then we have a couple "guys" in here clearly fishin for dick pics to splatter with some white matter. One is clearly racist against gay niggers, one just knows the word fgt, one just wants dick pics... This is what happens when the gay pride parade comes to town you little faggots, all the straight fellas run for the hills.
>>
>>610738386
This faggot is the reason I'm ashamed to be European.
>>
>>610742281
Dude, his mom don't slum bro.
>>
You have to understand that being tall is a feature. Just like you said a woman can have a tight waist, big breasts, nice face. A man can be tall, have a nice face and big muscles. A woman can have a tight fucking waist and a nice face but no tits at all, and many guys will still fucking love her, same goes for girls

If you don't have the feat of being tall, you can still have an attractive and masculine face and body build.

My friend who is somewhere around 5´9-5´11 gets more girls than all the tall guys I know. He's not tall, but he has a great body build and face, fashion sense and social skills.

You're delusional if you believe that being tall is the only way to get hot women, god damnit go outside, it's literally 50/50 short and tall guys who share the hottest women.
>>
>>610736105
6'4" here, and I agree that women prefer tall guys over short ones, but anything that's 6'5" is straight up weird looking. You're always lanky and awkward, and you've got horrible fucking posture. So, OP can pretty much get off his high horse, because I bet he looks like a freak
>>
>>610742073
If you are in your 20's and still have pretty active acne, then you need help. Simple as that. Also would question how clean you keep your skin.

Also only fags have long hair. Don't be a fag.
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 750x553px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 750x553px
>>610742365
Small dick fgt
>>
>>610736971

Awwwhhh women have had pity sex with you, that's CUTE!
>>
There's plenty of short low self-esteem bitches for my little asian man baby self to fuck.

If only I could pull a kevin hart and purchase any women I wanted.
>>
>>610741543

You sound way too normal to be on 4chan.
>>
File: photo.jpg (23KB, 385x385px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
23KB, 385x385px
6"3 here.

Rules 1 and 2 still apply to tall people.
>>
>>610736999

Considerably unattractive TALL guy will get a HELL of a lot farther with the right game over a considerably unattractive short guy.

I see ugly tall guys with hot girlfriends all the time.
>>
File: 1420895904992.jpg (101KB, 419x750px) Image search: [Google]
1420895904992.jpg
101KB, 419x750px
mfw my height starts with 6 and my dick starts with 7
>>
>>610737730
>I particularly like short and built guys

You mean insecure manlets with napoleon complex? You like boyish gymrats in other words?
>>
5'12
>>
>>610742523
>only way to get hot women

No, but its the only way to get the dependent ones. The ones who need a daddy.

That either starts to get tiring, or everyone starts to laugh about how much you spend on your expensive pet.
>>
>>610738612

Hey ladies!

>Up to my nuts in her best friend.

^^Read that right there. That's what you'll get if you marry a short "man". A cheater.
>>
>>610738674

Manlets hate the fucking world, they're pissed off at everyone because their genes suck. Their number one enemies are us tall men because they know they can't win.

Bottom line: Insecure bitches.
>>
>>610743260
5'13 here, whats it like being short?
>>
>>610743194
Some people like pit bulls.
lol

Honestly so many Built Manlets are so on edge and hate being made fun of. even calling them short will put them into a rage.

Funny thing is, the taller you are. The less Muscle mass you need to be strong. Also makes muscles harder to maintain.

So unless you like to just look at them, they are largely pointless.

Personally I would rather Educate my mind than work out my body.
>>
>>610736105
6'1 200 pound Wrestler here, most of the 152 pounds are like 5'9 and they pin me like it's nothing, and I've been wrestling for years now.
>>
>>610740295
>Real men don't have sex with random people, they have sex with the one thing they don't really care about fucking anymore. Their Wife.

This. What a pathetic manlet.
>>
This is my friend Michael (5ft 5) and his Girlfriend (5ft 7). He's standing and she's sitting on something in this photo but shes actually taller than him.

She's hot as hell, and he is manlet as fuck.

Checkmate Lankfags.

Im 5"11 so im in the comfy zone where most chicks actually think im 6 foot tall anyway.
>>
>>610744287
Centre of gravity is very important in wrestling.

But you always win when they go home from the bar alone.
>>
>>610742470
I bet you're actually ashamed because you're eastern European
>>
If a girl is shorter than you you're always good.

5'6'' guy here, lots of the girls I've been with are also short and don't want a giant fucking them either.
>>
>>610736971
5.8 is the average height for a man
>>
>>610744321
she's definitely got a side dude
>>
File: 1428646739698.jpg (117KB, 613x498px) Image search: [Google]
1428646739698.jpg
117KB, 613x498px
6'2 here. God damn it feels good being tall.
>>
>>610736105
I used to believe that to...and I'm 6'3.
Then I got dumped not only got dumped for a 5'6 manlet, but I got dumped for an ugly 5'6 manlet.
>>
>>610744321
She's what guy? What you say? Hot as hell? Sorry bro, little bubble gonna burst, 5 at best, and I'm generous as fuck too.
>>
>>610744647
he's rich, isn't he?
>>
6'4 reporting in. I'm 24 years old and still a virgin. I've had PLENTY of chances to lose it, but when I was younger I had a lot of confidence. When I reached about 6th grade I got terrified of women for some unknown reason, and by highschool went to an all boys school to ignore my problem. Got into college and the problem remained.

I have certainly have had people want to get with me, fuck me, etc but my earlier problems remain with me. If I had any shred if confidence I'd be drowning in pussy, but height can't make up for confidence. Still it is a good thing for people with confidence.
>>
>>610744685
I'd go with 4 as in 4head
>>
File: 1424028201831.jpg (231KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1424028201831.jpg
231KB, 1536x2048px
>>610744020
The effort it takes to maintain that type of body is not worth it unless you're getting paid for it, I just can't imagine how someone can have the time to cook the food on top of the exercise that needs to be consistent and fit this into their daily routine of work/school/whatever. Then again, it's not like anything we learn is going to stay with us once we're gone so if you're not going to do anything with the knowledge you work so hard on then I feel that's just as pointless.
>>
>>610741477
same
>>
>>610744321
>hot as hell
kek

that guy in the pic is you, isn't he?
>>
>>610736105
i dont spend my whole life trying to put my dick in a vagina
>>
>>610736105
MURDER ALL TALL PEOPLE
>>
>>610744734
Little dick syndrome dude. Whether its true or not, dont matter. Learn to eat a real good buffet, or just worry about fuck all cause broads is even more insecure than we are. They can be fucking WEIRD insecure. Like, manlet level insecure.
>>
>>610736105
POGROM AGAINST TALL PRIVILEGE!!!
DEATH TO TALL PEOPLE!!!
>>
>>610736105
>My wife is 6' 1"
>I'm 5' 8"
>>
>>610744321
her brain must be really big so she must be at least smart right? thats hot right?
>right?
>>
Personally there's so many traits I find incredibly attractive in a guy that I wouldn't overly give a fuck how tall he is.
My only concern is that he isn't shorter than me, I'm 5'2" so 5'3"+ for me
I also personally don't overly like guys over a foot taller than me, it kinda freaks me out.
But that's just me.
>>
>>610745240
>My wife is 6' 1"
you don't add factor in your wife's dick size when calculating height, m8.
>>
>>610745240
Wow Wife is 6'1", Could never date a girl taller than me.

I guess you are the one wearing heels?
>>
7'1 here come at me manlets

>ANYTHING UNDER 7'0 IS A MANLET
>>
6'1 reporting in. Current Gf said she wouldn't have even talked to me if I was shorter than her, shes 5'7
>>
>>610736105
"Repulsive", "gross", "creepy". And women cry about all the body shaming they get. Weight's something you can change through reasonable means, height isn't.
>>
File: 1399206841807.jpg (48KB, 750x563px) Image search: [Google]
1399206841807.jpg
48KB, 750x563px
>>
>>610745432
And where might I add did you discover this no doubt beautiful creature I might ask kinda sir?
>>
>>610745240
Anyone saying it's impossible for a short guy to find a girl is full of so much shit it's now flowing out of every orifice.

I'd be more attracted to a chick with big tits than small, a big ass than small. Girls would naturally prefer a taller guy. It's sad but to be socially accepted you need to be aesthetically pleasing.
>>
>>610745464
No anything over 6"8' is a fucking tower.

Have fun dying early because your heart can't take it.

Honestly being that tall, you must be a skinny as those NBA players.
>>
>>610737939
the realest nigga in this thread

respect to and your whole family
represent
>>
>>610745171
Shit thing is, I have a 7-7.5 incher, thickness of a coke can. I'm not bad looking, though a bit overweight. No reason for me to be insecure but I am. First world problems...
>>
>>610745589
not only fat girls complain about a guy's height, little man.
>>
>>610737939
>it makes me want to cry.
typical manlet behaviour
>>
>>610745405
That isn't even a good one. Try harder m80

>>610745432
No heels because I don't have issues with my height.

>>610745668
High school sweethearts.
>>
File: 1428979843021.jpg (184KB, 450x417px) Image search: [Google]
1428979843021.jpg
184KB, 450x417px
>>610736105
ITT : a bunch of insecure faggots trying desperately to feel somewhat better about themselves by putting down other people. ...

>All bitches are the same height when they are on their backs....
>>
>>610745794
Never implied that, friendo.
>>
>>610741997
that kid got rekt
>>
>>610736105
Lankfags: The Post
>>
>>610736105
is 6'1" tall?
>>
>>610745718
hafthor bjornsson
>>
File: 1429283832970.gif (608KB, 250x273px) Image search: [Google]
1429283832970.gif
608KB, 250x273px
>>610745464
Lanky shit.
>>
>>610743004
7 cm cock faggot
>>
>>610745782
thickness of a coke can?

have fun with whatever god awful disease you have. that's like 9 inches circumference
>>
File: 1427605038385.jpg (190KB, 500x598px) Image search: [Google]
1427605038385.jpg
190KB, 500x598px
Being 6' has never helped me get any vag.
>>
File: 1428797493932.jpg (15KB, 320x272px) Image search: [Google]
1428797493932.jpg
15KB, 320x272px
>>610746369
>>610743004
He nearly has a 3 inch dick.
>>
>>610745965
Really though. All I'm reading are dick measuring contests, and everyone telling each other that they get "way more pussy". Christ, did they ever take the bait. If OP isn't a faggot, and actually a woman (but let's /b/ real here), then she's essentially worse than men who judge women on their weight. Honestly, if you're a good person, and treat others right, I could give less of a fuck about how tall one is or how much someone weighs.
>>
>>610746534
That's fine, he probably only fucks Niggers. As only a Nigger pussy is that big.
>>
File: Majin-Vegeta-Exploding.jpg (52KB, 491x362px) Image search: [Google]
Majin-Vegeta-Exploding.jpg
52KB, 491x362px
>>610746597
close but yet so far
>>
File: 1428717375937.png (175KB, 297x442px) Image search: [Google]
1428717375937.png
175KB, 297x442px
>>610746596
Buy a raw chicken and fuck it.
>>
>>610746596
why no vag anon?
>>
>>610736105
This is one of the easiest ways to troll. But at least you put forth a lot of effort so there's that.
>>
>>610746822
WHAT!!!!!!
A Raw Chicken.

Man you people will do some crazy shit to get off.
>>
File: lel.jpg (90KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
90KB, 960x640px
>>610746771
He prefers 5 gum anyway.
>>
>>610736105
>implying the majority of men are 6"0 or taller
>>
Guys, I haven't finished growing yet (I hit puberty pretty late) and I'm 170cm. Is there hope for me?
>>
>>610747032
No, not really.

You just just a manlet. Start investing in getting your legs lengthened.
>>
File: 1429063578631.gif (2MB, 303x277px) Image search: [Google]
1429063578631.gif
2MB, 303x277px
>>610746984
Well if it's raw all it means you have to do is cook it after, if it's alive you have to wash out its anus which can be a bit tricky without murdering the poor thing.
>>
>>610746999
Avg I believe is 5'10"

So being 6' is not a gift.
>>
File: ig.jpg (8KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
ig.jpg
8KB, 183x275px
>>610736105
You irl
>>
Asked wife if short men are weird
"God yes. That is like number one of five top important things in a man"
Proven With science
>>
>>610747396
Asians and spics don't count faget
>>
>>610747336
No, you shouldn't be fucking a chicken in the first place.

Get some lube and one of those flashlights on amazon if you really need a tool. Or just use your fucking hand.
I hope you like your cum flavored chicken.
>>
>>610736105
In my experience most of the overly tall guys I know are fatasses or autistic.
>>
File: 1429029731126.jpg (34KB, 638x610px) Image search: [Google]
1429029731126.jpg
34KB, 638x610px
>>610747460
One of the five top things important in a man are to be short or weird?
>>
>>610747531
Asians and spics are pretty short people in general.

Enough said.
>>
>>610747703
U wish manlet
>>
>>610736105
Well, OP, being a femanon who's only 4'11", pretty much every guy ever is taller than me, so it doesn't really matter. I've been with tall and short guys and I didn't really care about their height. But it does matter if the guy is taller than the girl because if not, it looks really awkward.
>>
File: 1429028415374.png (366KB, 524x485px) Image search: [Google]
1429028415374.png
366KB, 524x485px
>>610747610
Why should I not be fucking chickens? Tell me why and I might just stop, there's nothing better than busting a nut in the asshole of a chicken all awhile adding a little bit of flavor to it.
>>
>>610747703
> be 2015
>nigga can't even implication
>>
>>610747785
that was my point. any white man under 6' is a manlet
>>
As long as you're not really short, like below 5'6 most women don't care (the average height of a US woman is 5'5).

The only women that are height obsessed are the ones that are over 5'9, because they can be wading into 6' territory if they're in heels, and women don't want to be taller.

TL;DR - unless you're really short, or into dating giant women, height doesn't matter much.
>>
When you are tall and your dick looks small for your hight.
>>
>>610741107
Kek
>>
File: 1429028545699.gif (2MB, 352x217px) Image search: [Google]
1429028545699.gif
2MB, 352x217px
>>610747817
I know a guy 6ft 4, he struggles to bench 40kg. I'd rather be 5'11 and warm up with more than that.
>>
>>610747884
You aren't from Colorado by chance are you??
Just the exact way you worded that...
>>
>>610747967

Oh please.

The average US male is 5'7.
>>
>>610748179
Nope, I'm from Ohio.
>>
File: 1429028697896.jpg (9KB, 261x209px) Image search: [Google]
1429028697896.jpg
9KB, 261x209px
>>610747951
I can conclude that you're retarded.
>>
>>610748236
The average US male is an immigrant. stop trying to justify your midget status.
>>
>>610747896
You should move up to fucking ducks. Anus is vary tight. Much nuts to burst.
>>
>>610736105
6"3 master race singing in.

Perfect height.
>>
Sorry - im 5'10 and NEVER had problems getting pussy in high school or college
>>
>>610748236
Fuck no, it is 5'10"
5'7" is like a tall Mexican. More like a good height for women.
>>
>>610748528
hamplanets don't count m8
>>
>>610748298
Oh damn and I bet you just all sorts of round on the ends and I wanna be hi in the middle now.
>>
6'4'' 220lb. Had 3 girlfriends in my 30 years of life. Two average, 1 godmode. Other than that I had a fling with a 18 year old skinny ugly girl with braces. I've seen man let's with hot girls here in Portland OR
>>
File: 1429048565533.gif (2MB, 235x240px) Image search: [Google]
1429048565533.gif
2MB, 235x240px
>>610748408
I actually once fucked a goose, I did it for a bit of fun. You see I went to the store to purchase some "goose fat" to use as lubricant, boy did I need it. I must had busted about 3 nuts in it before having to strangle it before me.
>>
>6ft reporting in
>>
6'3" standing by
>>
6'0" standing by.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1424840748504.jpg (142KB, 1388x2048px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1424840748504.jpg
142KB, 1388x2048px
6'7" master race reporting in. Tallest player in my conference. Led my jv team (we had a 6'8" senior and I was a sophmore.) in blocks.
Pic related. Thats me blocking a degenerate 5'10" manlet.
>>
>>610747974
Nice try manlet.

Joking aside, I agree. Some chicks really dig tall guys, but some also really dig niggers or whatever. You'll always find some chicks that won't want you, and all guys can find someone who'll be into them, even total manlets.
>>
i'm 6feet 2inches

that's 2 separate measurements
>>
>>610736105
sure is highschool in here
>>
>>610748985
the words of a man who needs help reaching the top shelf at walgreen's
>>
>>610736105
>not trying to be an asshole
Then why are you posting obvious statements? The reason those manlets are so fucking annoying is because they know they are so much less undesirable.
>>
>>610747460

Dude I've had women tell me they HATE short men. Short men are pathetic.
>>
>>610736105
5'17'' gtfo midget
>>
>>610749171
I've known women that refuse to date anything else than a nigger. Does that mean all chicks are into niggers ?
>>
5'8

I've had girlfriends both taller and shorter than me

Like i'd be worried about the opinions of cucks on a North Korean Anime Trap Website
>>
>>610748683
Uh, thanks? Lol
>>
>>610736105
5'4" here. I promise I have fucked as many women as anyone here.
>>
File: 1429049843669.jpg (282KB, 900x702px) Image search: [Google]
1429049843669.jpg
282KB, 900x702px
>>610749171
She must had been talking about your "short man", I'm talking about dick. You fucking chode.
>>
>>610736999
You're so obviously wrong, but you got trips. I'm so confused. Anyway, I know a bunch of below average looking guys that are around 6'5" and confident and it's not hard for them to find girls who are into them. Except you can't be fat. That's just a normal rule.
>>
File: 483290482309483208.jpg (38KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
483290482309483208.jpg
38KB, 620x400px
>>610742523
>responding to a b8 thread made by a manlet in denial with reason
>>
5'4" here, can dunk at elementary schools. u mirin?
>>
>>610749122
I don't need help. I'll use a step stool.
>>
6'3 ain't that shit the truth
>>
>>610749393
so zero?
>>
>>610749393
0 then
>>
>>610736971
You're adorable
>>
>>610738380
Haha, im 5'5", 8" dick, love to see their jaws drop when they see it, never thought about the proportion thing, must look massive
>>
File: image.jpg (126KB, 1482x810px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126KB, 1482x810px
>>610736999
A drunk girl will go with a tall ugly guy over a short ugly guy.
#truth
>>
>>610748949
I wanna know why 85% of manlets are little fucking hot heads and think they are on ur level with everything. I'm being fucking serious, this is NO shit, I get into some fucking dick wag, ball test, pissin contest probably four times a year, (aint sayin much since I don't go out that often), and it's ALWAYS by some 5'9 160 gonna make himself look beasty in the eyes of his ladies or a lady...
I aint fuckin jokin, I am honest to god getting tired of this shit. And god fucking forbid you talk to some girl they were talking to, oh no, conversation with tall people is not allowed... They fucking tip toe back over and try to find some random ass way of breaking in on ur shit. Knock it the fuck off you vertically challenged little fuckers.
>>
>>610736105
you nknow highest is 5'10 from a illumanitian.
>>
>>610750024
A sober girl will go with a tall ugly guy over a short ugly guy.
>>
>>610736105
b8
>im 9'7 guiz plz acept me guiz
>>
>>610737603
5'6 crew checking in
>>
>>610750311

Aye aye, bro.
>>
>>610750058
Saw a 5'4" little asian guy that could throw you across a room with no effort.. be careful who you mess with is all im saying
>>
>>610749393

Hahahha, WHY THE FUCK ARE MANLETS SO DAMN INSECURE? LOL! Dude you're just proving that manlets are insecure pussies, my god.
>>
>>610749488

I'm tall and I have a big dick.

Still trying to talk shit, manlet? How about you try talking shit about the fact that I'm taller than you, oh wait you can't because you're jelly as fuck.
>>
I am actually good looking and 6'1
Where are my promised women and Sex? Where?
>>
>>610750509
Oh no, I've had one manlet gimme even stevens, and one just plain kicked my dick in. He musta hit me a million times before I could even locate the little dick.
>>
Tall or short, you're all still fucking virgins.
No non-virgins post here.
>>
>>610750058

I know exactly what you mean.

Manlets are on "I gotta prove myself" mode 24/7. That's why they're in the gym all day hurting their lower backs lifting too heavy.
>>
I still lift more than any of you at 5'6 so cum at me phaggots
>>
>>610736105
5"5
fuck me
>>
>>610748940
haha those fucking glasses and you arent even on varsity
>>
>>610736105
People call me shorty, no joke.
I'm 5 ft 7 in
>>
File: 1416773941766.png (71KB, 160x170px) Image search: [Google]
1416773941766.png
71KB, 160x170px
6'7 190 lbs here man kick so much ass being to intimidate people with just entering the room
>>
>>610750855
Yup, and they lose ALL concept of "this guy seems to maybe hit back, this guy is fairly well versed, oh shit, this guy I better just come out the gate guns blazin... Naw, they lose all sense of self preservation. They are going to take a fucking assbeating whether you want them to or not! They'll show you!
>>
>People still care about height

Kek
>>
>>610748940
>6'7" master race reporting in

wearing glasses
>>
>>610745464
You really need to see a fucking doctor.
>>
>>610751478
That is short though, bro

That's the average height for an american woman, short for a man
Thread posts: 278
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.