[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do you think about people who beg? do you ever give them money?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 1

what do you think about people who beg? do you ever give them money?
>>
>>610684830
i usually don't give them money.
You never know if they really are homeless or just working for some kind of gang.

and gypsies never get a cent from me
>>
>>610684830
I usually give to the white beggars>>610684830
>>
I never give them money, lazy bastards
>>
>>610685160
PayPal?
>>
>>610684830
Gave a homeless guy £200 once. Straight from the cash point he was sitting by. I was drinking loads at the time and felt like I was dying. I told him he could have it because I'd be dead soon and he seemed genuinely concerned. Didn't see him around for a bile, the. About a month later he was back at it. It was a weird time.
>>
sometimes when i think they could use it, never give it to ones who dont try or try too hard, like trying to stop me and give me their life story. fuck you, i dont owe you shit.
>>
>>610684830
They are either lazy or addicted to something. Fuck like I sit there and try to think a way for me to become homeless and I cant unless I manage to piss off my family and friends to the point where they wont take me in. Just think about that! This person was such a scumbag even his own family/friends disowned him and want nothing to do with him. AANNND you giving him money?
>>
>>610684830
Don't give them money, they'll just use it to get loaded/high. If anything, buy them a meal or something.
>>
>>610684830
Always if.I have spare.change. Karma what goes around comes around. I also give them weed when I have some.spare. Or buy.theM food and alcohol, tobacco etc.

>hopefully I'd never be In that position but.if I was I'd like people to treat me.the same. We're all human after all.
>>
>>610685484
Or forever alone...
>>
>>610685743
I always give them money. It's awesome when people get loaded or high.
>>
>>610684830
Saw a guy searching a bin and emptying the remaining crumbs from a packet of Doritos within. I'd just bough a delicious sub and decided he needed it more than I did.

I'd always rather give food than money, money is too tempting to waste on drugs etc.
>>
>>610685484
Cynic
>>
>>610684830
city fag here, I don't give them SHIT. Fuck them
>>
>>610685937
well, i look at it this way. the guy is homeless, miserable, prolly in horrible condition. he deserves to get drunk/high more than any1
>>
>>610684830
I do, usually around $5.
>>
>>610684830
There's this guy who collects cans out of the trash outside of where I work.He never asks for anything,He just quietly collects his cans.On easter i saw him,i went and got him 2 bacon egg and cheese sandwiches and a coffee.His face lit up like fucking christmas tree when I gave it to him....The things is that I don't know if I did that to make him feel good,or to make myself feel good about helping him out.
>>
>>610686126
I don't disagree, but that probably what got him there anyway. I'm not here to judge, if he gets high 10 mins after I give him a sandwich, but cash is too tempting. Shit I know I'd be tempted if I were out there.
>>
>>6106857430
What do you think I was going to do with the money? If the dude wants to go and get a drink and enjoy himself for a few hours then more power to him.
>>
Generally no, you have to wonder what they did to become homeless in my country because it's practically impossible.

But there was one guy who got mugged, I slipped some money into his bag.
and I've given money to 16-18 year olds, because there was a loophole in the system that allowed people of that age (specifically) to be homeless (without parents/not entitled to a house).

I haven't seen a homeless person in years though.
>>
>>610684830
Nah, but I like giving buskers and living statues and people like that money, if they are good.
>>
>>610685484
>Muh black and white
>>
this was shocking,could of easily gone the other way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUBTAdI7zuY
>>
>>610685484
>Muh assumptions
>>
what about the people who live in west EU countries? these counties have welfare services, do people really need to beg?
>>
>>610686481
Shit nigga, where are you from?
>>
>>610684830
When I lived in Kosovo for a year, I'd see some homeless people with missing limbs begging for some money. I'd give them some, but I never knew if they were actually homeless, or if their family members exploited their misfortune by sending them to the streets.
>>
www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BXxxfc4aYc
>>
>>610685772
>you are a sap

i especially despise the "homeless" who have a pet with them. it pisses me off that:

a. people can be so selfish that they know their living situation sucks yet they still drag a poor animal around with them.

b. they obviously can't manage their own lives and use the animal to garner more sympathy

People of /b/ - all income they get is tax free. unreported. they make more than you annually and pay absolutely zero in taxes. we feed them, weed them, tobacco them, spare change them... why? they do nothing to entertain or amuse, and they have zero positive impact on the environment.

i say they be rounded up, interred and put to work serving the public, being allowed to eat anything they find in the trash during the course of their workday.

homeless with pets should simply be publicly shot for being degenerate and torturing innocent animals
>>
>>610687111
No, the beggars usually are controlled by foreign gangs.
>>
>>610684830
I offer female beggars a 10 to let me piss in their mouth
>>
>>610687490
Or drug addicts maybe.
>>
>>610687371
>they make more than you annually
Unless you live at home with your parents, this wouldn't be true.
>>
>>610684830
All the time. If someone has debased themselves to begging in the streets, there's a damn good chance they aren't out there trying to live in the last way society will let them.
>>
>>610687715
Also mental cases.
>>
>>610684830
Always. Whatever money I have in my wallet, I probably won't miss. And whether they're going to use it for, it's probably more important to them than it is to me.
And even though I know that donating to homeless people directly is one of the least effective forms of charity, the close contact to another person makes me feel really good. And my own happiness is most important to me.
>>
>>610684830
depends. the ones who are loud and obnoxious and get in your way, etc, never get anything. if its some bum just sitting there not bothering anyone, im much more inclined to give him something.
>>
>>610688002
Do charities have an efficiency rating?
Because I would like to see that and what the criteria are.
>>
>>610687371
Slyvester staloin was homeless just before he wrote Rocky and had to sell his dog because he couldn't afford to feed it. Sold it for something like $100. Once he sold the movie he went and bought waiting outside the same shop he sold it at for 3 days and bought it back for $15000.

Point is people don't want to be homeless. No one wants to sleep on the street and earn a living by people taking pitty. It's not a choice. Fair enough it's probably bad choices that pit pit them there.
>>
>>610687949
Those techncially have it easier than normal jobless people, since they are considered sick.
But of course they have to deal with their mental issues.
>>
>>610684830
I usually don't were i live we have multiple shelters , soup kitchens and food drives . The city rents entire sides of motel/hotels for living space. Where they get to stay depends on how well they play the game . If you are so far gone that you can't stay sober look for work or report to a day reporting program where you work for the city ie community service there is the jungle as it's called . This strip of land next to a lake inlet is a tent city that polices itself unless you know rape murder occurs with some pretty cool people who for the most part help look after the mentally ill ie meds and support structure . Usually when i see someone begging for cash they have nicer clothes than me and probably fuller bellys . Only issue they face is hard winters so a majority of the cash they do earn goes towards bus money to go out west or south . In other words im a fucking sucker off to go panhandle .
>>
>>610687818
why do you think that they panhandle on freeway onramps/offramps and such?

volume of exposure. if you ask 100 chicks to fuck odds are 1 will say yes. multiply this exponentially to "got any spare change?" and the volume of people going to and from work monday - friday and yes, they realistically can and do make more than you and i do annually.

move out of your parents basement and expand your thinking anon
>>
>>610685484
>my family and friend loves me so everyone in the world must be as lucky as me.

People like you are worse than homeless people, fuck. Some homeless people didnt end up like that by choice. I knew a woman who worked her entire life, when her husband died of cancer she lost her house cars etc etc and she ended up homeless.
But let me guess, her fault for not having family and friends to take her in.

btw you just said "I cant ever be homeless because ppl will take care of me"
Scumbag.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.