[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /b/. What's wrong with my foreskin? It kinda hurts.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 15319.jpg (327KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
15319.jpg
327KB, 2592x1944px
Hi /b/. What's wrong with my foreskin? It kinda hurts.
>>
>>610387031
Nigga that looks infected
>>
>>610387031
for i can tell its cancer
source im a doctor
>>
>>610387031
Have you had sex lately?
>>
Jacked more than your dick could handle or fucked a bitch dry as fuck
>>
>>610387031
You been jerking that shit so much its raw. Take a fucking shower first and then don't touch it for 5 days.
>>
socks cause chafing?
>>
>>610387031
The problem is that you have a foreskin. Cut alpha race reporting in
>>
It's mere presence
>>
>>610387497
Nah I'm a virgin.
>>610387505
Didn't fap for 3 days and when i started 20 minutes ago it started burning.
>>
>>610387031
Jesus fuck its like you put a little red tire around your dick
>>
>>610387031
you might get to join the club of the cut fags, i know that much
>>
File: 1399206841807.jpg (48KB, 750x563px) Image search: [Google]
1399206841807.jpg
48KB, 750x563px
nothing, that's not even your dick faggot
>>
Loose your V's ay Op?
>>
you are underage aren't you
>>
>>610387823
lol. You posting in dick threads all day faggot.
>>
>>610387903
How would you know? Pedo
>>
Either you are young or have a small dick like jesus OP are you erected in that picture? or flaccid? it looks like you are erect and if that's case that's just sad.
>>
>>610387730
Then, If you're virgin, is this >>610387555
>>
>>610388250
It's flacid.
>>
>>610387031
Every man has a select number of times he can masturbate before his dick falls off. This is completely normal, though highly unfortunate op. You see, your testicles, the moment before you cum, act as dungeon and dragon dice. Within a single instant, your balls boggle around landing on two numbers. The left number represents the day your dick will fall off. The right represents a length at which your penis will detach. Looks like you rolled a 6(Saturday) and a 2 for two inches.
>>
>>610388000
I have my sources faggot

>underage b&

>>610388250
he's underage
>>
The Jews did this.
>>
>>610388000
Checked
>>
Will it not go back over the head? I forgot what it's called, but sometimes dudes with tight foreskins can get their foreskin stuck behind the head and have it swell up. It can get dangerous if untreated, you should get to a doctor
>>
You have been masturbating a lot anon, and you're doing it dry, that it's a skin irritation

Dont touch your dick in a few days and it will go away, simple as that. 3-5 days and you'll be fine.

Source: I have gone through that. My dick has healed after 3 days, and then everything goes back to normal.
>>
one of two things, Balantis, or yeast infection
eat yogurt, every day for lunch for a couple days
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.