[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Extra juicy! | Home]

As someone who watches CNN and MSNBC, as well as reads MSN news,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 312
Thread images: 92

File: image.jpg (77KB, 600x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 600x800px
As someone who watches CNN and MSNBC, as well as reads MSN news, why is America so racist? Why are cops killing blacks for no other reason but being black? I'm really sick of this country and all of the racism. It's time for hope and change.
>>
>>610288800
Checked.
Not all of America is racist and the anons being unironically racists are just too retarded to see their folly.
>>
>>610288800
I also wonder why still so many are racist. especially blacks. why are they so fucking racist?
>>
>>610288800
Because blacks choose not to obey the law or the police. In short, a large percentage of urban blacks are ignorant violent criminals. As usual, the media presents a very distorted view of the situation. If you want to know the truth, look at crime statistics, and especially the heinous black-on-white crimes routinely committed but never reported.
>>
File: 322_640.jpg (50KB, 640x418px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
322_640.jpg
50KB, 640x418px
>>610288800

>watches CNN and MSNBC
>Complains about killing of blacks

Liberal trash detected.

Back to /pol/ with you trash. This is /b/ we care about niggers as much as KKK does.

Also if Black lives matter? what about all the White lives snuffed out by the Black life?
>>
Ausfag here

The world is a better place without all the subhuman monkeys running around tipping over shit.

No one cares about fucking niggers!
>>
>>610288800
Obvious bait is obvious

2/10 made me reply
>>
>>610289810
Cancer

Shut the fuck up you unfunny unironic bitch. Go back to your feminist overlords
>>
>>610288800
>CNN, MSNBC, MSN
>biased as fuck toward the left

You're just as retarded as die hard conservatives who get all their info from Fox News and Rush Limbaugh.

Am I the only one who feels like a liberal around conservatives and feels like a conservative around liberals?

1/10 made me reply
>>
>>610289948
No. It's just retards being retards. You just see the idiots making the most noise.
>>
>>610288800
nice b8 m8
>>
>>610288800

they dont matter to me
>>
>>610288800
Black Panthers vs KKK race war.
>>
File: lolniggers.jpg (120KB, 600x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lolniggers.jpg
120KB, 600x800px
>>610288800
Counter point.
>>
>>610288800
What does /b/ think about Africans especially the really educated and rich ones.
>>
>>610288800
It's not about race.
It's not the police force's fault that more black citizens are committing crimes than any other race.
The police are using brute force, but people have already forgotten about how only a couple months ago that black man went up and shot the two cops in the back of the head.
Every nigger in jacksonville was hootin' and hollerin' that day but when one nigger gets shot they start fucking rioting
>>
>>610289906
Yours are different than the ones in the US though, right?
>>
File: 1424053723396.jpg (10KB, 285x298px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1424053723396.jpg
10KB, 285x298px
>>610289939

Easy now Lib your gonna ruin your new facial.

>u mad?
>>
>>610289754
This!
Blacks are so fucking racist it hurts.
cracker this.... whiteboy that...
the assault and violent crime towards whites is cause for alarm!
>>
>>
Hey look, a containment and thread for cousin humpers.

Thanks op!
>>
>>610290692
SHUT UP YOU WHITE SHITLORD CISSCUM!
>>
>>610289906
>one criminal bad-mouthing another
Fucking hypocrite.
>>
I'm racist because black culture has made no effort whatsoever to stray away from their stereotypes so I'll continue to stereotype them. They steal, are in gangs, live in ghettos, kill people for no reason, all niggers are basically the devil.
>>
>>610288800
Racism doesn't need a reason. It's hate for the sake of hate.
>>
File: 1428608286557.jpg (159KB, 813x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1428608286557.jpg
159KB, 813x960px
this is now a nigga thread
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 224x249px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 224x249px
>>610291107
>>
If you keep poking a tiger, your gonna get eaten. Lots of niggers keep commiting crimes, some of them get shot.
>>
>>610288800
china seems to be to blame for a lot of gang problems
>>
File: 1428608234646.jpg (74KB, 640x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1428608234646.jpg
74KB, 640x640px
>>610291107
>>
>>610288800
Dubs are truth. Black people should go Indiana and whites should go to Florida to grow dank bud and bang hot ass.
>>
>>610289754
>>610289757
a thousand times this! as soon as black people admit this we might be able to move forward. fucking dickheads
>>
>>610290692
Of course more white people are killed by police, there are more white people.

Set up a two square foot area with 25 termites and 75 ants. The ones who leave that perimeter are to be killed.
Chances are, you're going to kill more ants.


But I still think "black people are a target" is fucking delusional
>>
>>610289939
you don't know what ironic means. stop fucking using it, stupid ass
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3MC-D1UTng

heres why
>>
>>610288800
nice get op.

>but other than that. I'm so fucking sick and tired of this stupid discussion.


>to all american niggers:

STOP BREAKING THE LAW, AND OBEY WHEN THEY TELL YOU TO FREEZE, OR DROP IT!


No more nigger "killings"
FUCKING MAGIC.


No need to thank, just shut the fuck up.


Ps. i'm not even trolling.
>>
>>610288800
If you honestly believe what you are saying I seriously suggest you look up crime statistics based upon race.
>>
>>610291410
Seriously, look it up in the dictionary sometime you uneducated fuck.
>>
>>610288800
Ur stupid. There are just as many whites getting shot by cops as well but you wont hear it on the news. Not to mention the black cops shooting blacks too. Be optimistic and watch fox and cnn to hear both sides and do a little research for yourself. Dont trust everything on tv.
>>
White people these days are just so fuckin happy living in a facist police state. Its hilarious.

How emasculated do you need to be be kneel down and be throat fucked over and over and beg for more? No wonder its all traps and dick rate threads here, you prissy fucking faggots are the most submissive little cunts I've ever seen.
>>
>>610291664
fuck the law.
the people who wrote that shit are dead
the people who obey that shit might aswell be dead.
>>
>>610291700
and i suggest you look up some crime statistics based on socio-economic status and differential inequality.
>>
>>610291874
3edgy5me
You sound exactly like those little Slipknot fans whose favorite word was "anarchy"
>>
>>610288800
>pic very much related
>>
>>610291787
and yet your here, acting like a tough guy behind a keyboard ya little shit dropping
>>
>>610291874
thank the imaginary god you think like that, i hope your children (if you'll ever have them) will be brutally tortured and raped in front of your eyes. Cause "Hey, fuck the law"
>>
>>610291932
There are more than twice as many whites in poverty than blacks yet blacks account for a little over 50% of crime. You can take the "socio-economic" argument and throw it out the window based on those facts.
>>
>>610289906
It's also a better place without autists like you. Much better. So if you care so much about the world being a good place, start by killing yourself.
>>
>>610292125
>implying this person will make babies
>>
Fuck
>>
>>610290244
>point
>>
Whelp, time to cancel my subscription to
Time magazine.
>>
>>610291787
another idiot. Im white, been to prison (3 different prisons and whites were the majority) and i would kill a cop before id let em cuff me again So stfu and stop acting like u know what your talking about because you dont.
>>
File: simple.jpg (28KB, 570x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
simple.jpg
28KB, 570x300px
>>610288800

It's simple.

We kill the black man.
>>
>>610288800
>As someone who watches CNN and MSNBC

I stopped reading right there...
>>
>>610291321
You need to look at more detail than pure numbers to decide either way. Under what circumstances did each murder occur? etc
>>
>>610288800
It's a couple of deaths blown out of proportion by a race-baiting media. Hundreds of murders, killings happen every day.
>>
>>610289810

exactly. Just another fucking libtard...
>>
>>610292217
Yes, sorry it was a bad example, but only one i could think of, in such short notice.

He is too edgy to understand if i had used parents or other relatives in it.
>>
>>610292386
He wont tho. Cause he only watches cnn and msnbc.
>>
>>610288800
probably a troll but they aren't
this is all media sensationalism
sjw bullshit is popular and the media has tapped into a way to milk their sensibilities
>>
>>610288800
>As someone who watches CNN and MSNBC, as well as reads MSN news, why is America so racist? Why are cops killing blacks for no other reason but being black? I'm really sick of this country and all of the racism. It's time for hope and change.


As someone who doesn't watch liberal trash rags, why do so many blacks run and/or fight with cops?

Why are so many blacks criminals?
>>
>>610292386
That's a loaded reply. Not all of them are cold-blooded murders.
>>
>>610292248
>>been to prison
>>enjoys being throat fucked confirmed

Too easy..
>>
>>610292581
Dont underestimate my mental instability
>>
File: niggers3.webm (2MB, 240x320px)
niggers3.webm
2MB, 240x320px
#whywehateniggers
>>
Don't like it, gtfo of 'Mercia
>>
>>610292581
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>610291541
just like a fucking pussy ass nigger to sucker punch some one weaker then them.
>>
>subscribed to a magazine
>watches cnn and msnbc

Why the fuck are you doing these things?

Listen to NPR. Go get statistics from actual studies, not a news article written by some fart who doesn't know anything about anything they're regurgitating. Go find police reports (they are available online), law books, etc. Stop viewing life through a proxy and think for yourself.
>>
>>610288800
Cops are killing people, who happen to be poor, and who happen to be predominately black in poor urban areas where people and cops are concentrated.

They rack up precedent that they can do this sort of thing with impunity, and few care because they're just a bunch of nigger hoodlems who probably did something to deserve it.


And the apparatus that will do this to us all as we all inexorably become poorer and more pissed off is ready and in place to tame our fury.
>>
>>610292557
Why do blacks rape so many white women but whites rape so few black women? (for black people annually it's in the thousands, for whites its about 10 annually)
>>
>>610292682
I'm terrified. I'm sure you've already hacked my IP address and you're on your way? Pfffffffff...
>>
>>610293168

whites are 8x more likely to be raped by a nigger than another white while:

0 black women are likely to be raped by a white than another nigger.

fact.
>>
>>610293016

That is the nigger way...
1. male vs female
2. buck vs older white male
3. a number of bucks vs 1 white male
4. a number of sheboons vs 1 white female
5. a pack of bucks mass-mobbing a store
6. it goes on and on... and liberals allow it.
>>
>>610293288
If you're going to rape a woman, why rape a black woman? Go for the gold!
>>
>>610293168
Supply and demand

If whites want a black chick, it's not impossible to find one

If blacks want a white chick, it's a tar harder

Noone gives it to you, you gotta take it.
>>
>>610288800
>I watch msnbc and can't understand why there's so much racism

Maybe you should branch out and look at these stories from more than just one liberal pacifist douchebag perspective. Talk to some city cops that deal with shit head minorities all day, or go meet some county/city social workers that have to help those that refuse to help themselves and you may see a pattern of behavior that leads to racial stereotypes... otherwise called racism by liberal faggots that thrive on generating guilt in people who have no need to feel guilty.
>>
>>610291702
i·ron·ic
īˈränik/Submit
adjective
using or characterized by irony.
"his mouth curved into an ironic smile"
synonyms: sarcastic, sardonic, cynical, mocking, satirical, caustic, wry
"Edward's tone was ironic"
antonyms: sincere
happening in the opposite way to what is expected, and typically causing wry amusement because of this.
"it was ironic that now that everybody had plenty of money for food, they couldn't obtain it because everything was rationed"
synonyms: paradoxical, incongruous
"it's ironic that a former illiterate is now a successful writer"


the word your trying to use is uncynical, you stupid fuck. not unironic.
>>
File: Tulsa.jpg (95KB, 600x385px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Tulsa.jpg
95KB, 600x385px
Friendly reminder "White" Americans are just as bad as niggers.

>The Tulsa race riot was a large-scale, racially motivated conflict on May 31 and June 1, 1921, in which a group of white people attacked the black community of Tulsa, Oklahoma. It resulted in the Greenwood District, also known as 'the Black Wall Street'[1] and the wealthiest black community in the United States, being burned to the ground.
>>
>>610293465

I hear ya... remove the nails, wig and weave, & make up sheboons are nothing but a buck in disguise.
>>
>>610293531
Great addition to the conversation... you really moved the debate forward
>>
>>610293634
>implying 1921 is relevant
>>
>>610293462
One of my favorite things on earth is when someone is so dumb they have absolutely no idea how dumb they sound when they speak.

Is English your first language?
>>
OP,
There is some racism and bad cops in this country but the problem is being amplified for a divide and conquer tactic.
Just like there's some sexism but it's being blown out of proportion by the SJW "movement" which is probably astroturfing.
There's several other "divide and conquer" areas also, watch for 'em.
>>
>>610293640
This is \b\ genius. Do you really think this is an engine for progressive thinking??
>>
>>610293808
>Implying it isn't when you destroy the greatest prospect Black Americans had in the USA after literally being slaves.

"White" Americans dindu nuffin, how ironic.
>>
>>610288800

You didnt even make it a sentence into your post before the troll radar was exploding.


CNN and MSNBC make money selling ads on their network. They need viewers to see these ads. How do you get viewership up? Manufacture racial tension, run the coverage 24/7, foment more tension, profit, repeat.

Every single network outlet does this.
>>
File: 1427925133819.png (38KB, 625x626px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1427925133819.png
38KB, 625x626px
>>610288800
>no other reason but being black
>>
>>610293914
I wasn't alive and neither were you so why are you holding me accountable?
>>
>>610288800
>Why are cops killing blacks for no other reason but being black?

partly because the Prison Industry fines states who don't send them enough customers, so the system hires lots of racists to make sure they can't complain if evidence gets planted on them...

...and partly because cops are typically too fat to give chase
>>
>>610293050
NPR says the same shit nigger.
>>
>>610294023
>Implying.

Underage fag pls go.
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 404x401px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 404x401px
I just find the general inability of blacks to own up to the fact they have shit heads amount themselves is none existent.

Case and point: white cop shoots black guy who was actually fleeing, white people put the bad cop on criminal murder charges and take car of problem.

Black kid who's clealy a crook gets shot by police. All black people pulling the he didn do nutten crap, and not owning up to the fact the cop was probably justified in shooting.
>>
>>610293820
We'll put anon. Divide and conquer has been used since the Romans to keep the population bickering among themselves while the ruling class does whatever the fuck they want. America took this theory and perfected it. Edward Bernaise is the king of public relations and manufacturing societal consent, his writings are the bible for pr and politics today.
>>
>>610293817

Just because you dont understand what hes saying doesnt make him retarded.

Hes saying niggers dont follow the rules. Societal rules (laws), rules of engagement (fighting fair), morality (forcing the taxpayer to pick up the tab for indiscretions, unemployment and bastard children)
>>
more white people are killed by police every year than black people. you can look up the statistics. its not the police that are being racist, but the black people. every time one of their kind gets arrested for robbery, they scream innocence, so of course when they get killed theyre gonna bitch and whine about how it was for "no reason".
>>
File: popped-collar-3.jpg (43KB, 400x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
popped-collar-3.jpg
43KB, 400x600px
>>610293866
Don't be an asshole. Any tool can pick apart a misused word or phrase in a post but the intention is to make yourself feel good. When in reality, you come across as a douchebag.

Pic related: it's you
>>
>>610294303
>"White" population of the USA. 60%
>Black population of the USA. 13%

Just some perspective.
>>
>>610293914
Great so some fuck heads that lived about 100 years ago in an isolated community is going be white people's guilty shame? Black people logic, " even though we currently have the highest stastics for rape, murder, and theft, we're going to hold whites responsible for something that happened a century ago. "
>>
Niggers don't deserve to be in this country. Gtfo. Nigger lives don't matter
>>
Every shooting in the USA has nothing to do with race, a cop is far less likely to shoot a black man because he knows the ramifications and career ending that will be.
>>
>>610294398
13% of the general population, 90% of the prison population... and who says we don't care about blacks?
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 640x318px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 640x318px
All lives matter go back to /pol/ faggot OP
>>
>>610294356
yeah , but it's perfectly fine the other guy was acting like a douche bag right? Nice failed logic.
>>
>>610292751
What a fucking nigger
>>
>>610294398
Why do you keep putting white in quotation marks?
>>
>>610294471
>Implying Blacks aren't falsely accused most of the time.
>Implying Blacks aren't systematically discriminated against.

"Land of the free".

>>610294555
That's some serious blatant systematic racism you've got their America.
>>
Bottom line...look at all of the incidents. They were breaking the law and resisted law enforcement. When the cop has to make the decision based on weather he is going home to his family, he is going to act accordingly.

Don't steal shit, don't drive stolen cars, have auto insurance, don't carry concealed weapons without a license, etc and you won't have problems.

Also, check em
>>
>>610294267
Oh I understand all of you just fine. Simpltons like you are pretty easy to follow.
>>
>>610294567
This is where we need to wake up, not all lives matter. There are plenty of useless fucks of all races in the world that don't matter. That is faggy liberal shit that everyone buys into now... we don't all matter. Life on this planet is nothing special.
>>
>>610290692
oh god this chart is so bent its hilarious.

What if I'm half-black, quarter-hispanic, quarter-native american? I don't see any decimal places to accommodate such things.

>also Asian master race ftw
>>
Never change, /b/
>>
File: US WHITES.jpg (2MB, 1580x3431px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
US WHITES.jpg
2MB, 1580x3431px
>>610294709
Because "White" Americans aren't white.
>>
>>610288800
>Missing that this is propaganda
>Trusting mainstream media to not exaggerate issues for ratings

It's not as bad as they're saying. It's race baiting. They never cover black on white crime, only white on black.
>>
>>610291321
what a weird fuckin analogy
>>
white and black need to come together to fight off corporate jews
if not we done mates
come together
>>
>>610294938
The fuck does that even mean?
>>
>>610291321
no because more ants then termites will obey the fucking rules.
>>
>>610294984
Sounds like a perfect analogy.
>>
>>610294938
holy fuck, you're retarded
>>
>>610295067
yeah i know *than
>>
>>610295100
doesn't mean it's not fuckin weird now does it
>>
>>610295065
What is classified as "White" in the USA isn't White everywhere else? How is this hard to understand?

>>610295108
>Regards, "White" American.

Shitskin.
>>
>>610294938
Yeah, and blacks aren't even black.

Boom
>>
>>610292248
Thinking that breaking laws is anywhere near what he is implying.
>>
Crime has so much more to do with socioeconomic upbringing and class mobility than skin color.

Why is that so hard for you fucking morons to wrap your head around?
>>
>>610294770
Here's a story for you , one of my white friends was pulled over in his fucking driveway, by a cop. The cop yelled at him to stay in his truck and basically harassed him and gave him a speeding ticket. I'm sure if he'd been black he'd be crying , " racism! profiling! unjustly accused!" Someday you fucking dickheads will get it.
>>
>>610295292
If your mate was Black he'd have probably been shot 10 times.
>>
I'm so glad this is happening.I hope we kill all those animals. I say we go after those chili chokers next.
>>
>>610295292
I'm sure it was on his way out of the house and not after speeding to his driveway right?
>>
>>610295186
Are you retarded? Yes they are. White people in Canada are white Canadians. White people in France are white French people. America is not the only place with more than one ethnicity.
>>
>>610295274
this
>>
>>610292248
Kek, shut up you fucking faggot
>>
>>610295411
It is the only place where people clearly not white are classed as white.
>>
>>610295389
Hey now your thinking like a nigger.
>>
>>610295509
i just face palmed myself to pluto.
>>
>>610295509
That's not true either. Jesus, your americentrism is astounding. How did you get this ignorant?
>>
>>610295703
See>>610294938

>>610295771
American education system failed me ;(
>>
File: image.jpg (94KB, 606x602px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
94KB, 606x602px
>>610288800
Don't fall for it
>>
>>610295186
Yeah, naw, you're a fucking imbecile.
>>
>>610295509
Uhh, that's not just america I'm pretty sure europe does the same thing with their statistic classifying some arabs as white.
I have the feeling they do this to downplay how much fucking crime is done by non-whites.
The people in your infographic wouldn't be classified as white to the average american unless they killed a black person.
Don't talk shit about shit you don't know.
>>
File: 1426966277677.jpg (97KB, 915x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1426966277677.jpg
97KB, 915x960px
>>610288800
Am I the only one who thinks if you run from the cops you get shot, fuck making law enforcement run after you like they're supposed to give a shit about your worthless criminal ass, innocent people don't run.
>>
>>610294938
These fucking idiots put their race status as white thinking they will get treated better. Some comedian joked about it a while back. Can't remember who it was though.
>>
>>610296137
They don't, Arabs are their own thing.

They're all classed as white in the USA. Deal with it Carlos.
>>
>>610295274
Or socioeconomic status is the result of shitty culture and lower intelligence. Shit always ends up at the bottom, faggot. But nice nigger logic.
>>
File: 3R5D9.jpg (32KB, 500x375px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3R5D9.jpg
32KB, 500x375px
>>610296139
he had a headlight out. I dislike the blacks for lots of reasons...but I can't wish death on a person for a headlight out.
>>
yal btches don no shit bout wat we gotta deal wit on a dayly bases. yo racist ass police be brain washed to look fo us nd tryna iether git us arrested fo no reson, or shoot us if we refuze. is time fo change ppl. we matter too. BLACK LIVES MATTER
>>
>>610295274
>There are twice as many whites in poverty than blacks in poverty
>Blacks account for more crime

How the fuck can you draw that conclusion? The conclusion that its because of socio-economics......... Clearly whites should be committing more crime then, twice as much if you want to use your reasoning.
>>
File: 1426970175704.jpg (58KB, 500x333px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1426970175704.jpg
58KB, 500x333px
>>610296407
He ran, fuck him
>>
>>610288800
>why is America so racist?
Because niggers
>>
>>610295274
Pff, your a fucking idiot who's apparently never heard of white color crimes. Rich people are just as dirty criminally as the poor. The only exception is they have high priced lawyers that get their records expunged.
>>
>>610296291
Hey homes, don't you know I'm blanco homes?
>>
>>610288800
Come back when a hard working black man who is not running away from police is shot. I'm sick of faggits defending all the fucking good for nothing scums.
>>
>>610296407
How about inexplicably running away from a routine traffic stop like a maniac?
>>
>>610296440
shut the fuck up. picking fights with cops isn't standing up to a police state. it's provoking a situation. do you dickheads do the same thing to black cops?
>>
>>610288800
msn news
didnt even knew msn still existed under any form
>>
File: 1428804475174.jpg (28KB, 403x405px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1428804475174.jpg
28KB, 403x405px
>>
>>610296445
I grew up in a non-white community and the reason they do so much crime is (probably) partly biology but also largely culture. Committing crimes was like sports there. People did illegal shit just to get away with it.
it certainly isn't "systemic oppression"
>>
>>610296866
black cops aint tryna shoot us so..
>>
File: aW00yq2_700b.jpg (170KB, 673x2291px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
aW00yq2_700b.jpg
170KB, 673x2291px
>>610296440
Grammar lives matter
>>
File: Computers R Raysis.jpg (187KB, 620x582px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Computers R Raysis.jpg
187KB, 620x582px
>>
File: NigSA.jpg (141KB, 650x579px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
NigSA.jpg
141KB, 650x579px
>>
>>610296953
Finally! Some fucking truth is told.
>>
>>610293219
im saving this one
>>
File: NigSA2.jpg (514KB, 1060x1342px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
NigSA2.jpg
514KB, 1060x1342px
>>
who cares about monkeys ?

WP ! 88
>>
File: 1426546296532.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1426546296532.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>610296977
>>
>>610297076
>>610297118
>White residents of Africa.

Shouldn't have been there to begin with.
>>
>>610296291
Top kek! This sand digger feels he has status in USA. People might not be mean to you cuz they're probably afraid that you might fly your car into their front yards or blow yourself up in front of their door, but take it from me, nobody likes your Muslim asses. I have plant of Persian lady friends and I've fucked a few, but I'll piss on all of them and light them on fire if I could.
>>
>>610296977
because you aren't picking fights with them
but have fun with your circular logic and led poisoning
>>
File: Nig 1.jpg (834KB, 1224x1584px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Nig 1.jpg
834KB, 1224x1584px
>>
>>610297238
tl;dr Carlos.
>>
File: Nig 2.jpg (873KB, 1224x1584px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Nig 2.jpg
873KB, 1224x1584px
>>
>>610288800
if we would stop making common nigger activites like theft, murder, rape, and assault & battery illegal, police wouldn't have to arrest and/or kill so many niggers and we wouldn't be racist anymore.
Racist ass white police, not lettin' a nigga rape and kill a white bitch like he want to
>>
File: Nig 3.jpg (448KB, 1224x1584px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Nig 3.jpg
448KB, 1224x1584px
>>
File: Nig 4.jpg (1MB, 1000x4500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Nig 4.jpg
1MB, 1000x4500px
>>
>>610296977
Yeah like " snitches get stitches " isn't a reason for any one to shoot criminals in the ghettos. Criminal culture is pretty well known. Don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining.
>>
File: Nig 5.jpg (532KB, 616x5370px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Nig 5.jpg
532KB, 616x5370px
>>
File: Nig 6.jpg (207KB, 680x324px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Nig 6.jpg
207KB, 680x324px
>>
File: Allele.jpg (801KB, 1136x2200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Allele.jpg
801KB, 1136x2200px
>>
>>610297248
fa sho. but realtalk yo btch ass wudnt be sayin shit in person. hav fun livin in a worry free world. not havin to look over yo shoulder constintly fearin fo yo life..
>>
>>610288800
because fucking libs don't believe in equality. They believe in "balancing the scales" by tilting rights more toward one group or another. They literally believe that the only way to be fair is to be unfair... or unequal. Libs are morons... and so are you
>>
>>610297450
why they comin to da ghetto then? why they cant be hangin out by yo office n shit? why it gotta be in black naborhoods?
>>
File: godblessamerica.gif (964KB, 500x255px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
godblessamerica.gif
964KB, 500x255px
>>610297609
Get a job, get an education, move up.....or keep bitching and live off the government.....nigger
>>
>>610297609
Hahah nice English.
>>
Black Lives Matter. Just not as much as White Lives do.
>>
>>610297809
>>considers white supremacy equality

kek
>>
>>610288800
YOU KNOW WHO LET THIS GO

WHO LET IT INTO

S
J
W

!!!!!
>>
>>610297076
thinking of what happened earlier you could call this the outcome of a "revolution".
>>
>>610297597
why isn't this being publicized more?
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 699x637px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 699x637px
>>610288800
>>
File: 1407865842437.gif (181KB, 375x375px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1407865842437.gif
181KB, 375x375px
>>610288800
>why is America so racist?
Which America?
>>
>>610297898
haha I have to assume you're a troll due to the horrendous spelling
>>
>>610288800
No one likes niggers. Fucking niggers hate niggers. Dont like it? Leave. Its really fucking simple....damnit i took the bait
>>
>>610297996
Your reading comprehension skills are like a dog's.
>>
File: 1415400273027.jpg (8KB, 240x196px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1415400273027.jpg
8KB, 240x196px
>>610291209
kek'd
>>
File: Juice-Nig-Music.jpg (210KB, 885x597px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Juice-Nig-Music.jpg
210KB, 885x597px
>>
File: IWantOFFPlz.jpg (599KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IWantOFFPlz.jpg
599KB, 1000x1000px
>>
File: 1428883190882.gif (2MB, 320x179px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1428883190882.gif
2MB, 320x179px
>>
>>610288800
>>>/pol/

they'll tell you!
>>
File: Juice-Hope.jpg (25KB, 259x377px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Juice-Hope.jpg
25KB, 259x377px
>>
File: Juice Role.jpg (132KB, 1023x838px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Juice Role.jpg
132KB, 1023x838px
>>
>>
>>610292751
Tyrone was hungry and KFC just closed.
>>
File: NigSupermen.jpg (68KB, 545x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
NigSupermen.jpg
68KB, 545x720px
Yall raysis whyte debils r just mad u don hab nigga super powas and can fly : DDD
>>
>>610297609
I'm sure next you'll be telling me I was born with a trust fund and got automatically handed a masters degree at 18. At birth a magical wand waving elf was assigned to me to grant my every wish. As soon as I reached sexual maturity it rained bitches and and the government got me a brand new sports car for my 16th birthday. I spent the remainder of my days chasing the myth of the chupacabra and sailing the woooorld. lol my fucking word the deluded idea that whites live a life of privilege and luxury is fucking hilarious and misguided. Like we've never known poverty, fear of our lives or oppression.
>>
File: 1358946686119.gif (1012KB, 220x270px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1358946686119.gif
1012KB, 220x270px
>>610296485
please leave..people with brains are talking.
>>
>>610297898
I have patrol cars going through my neighborhood all the time. Why do you dickheads assume it's only black ghettos that deal with this?
>>
File: vQ8sl.gif (873KB, 252x188px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
vQ8sl.gif
873KB, 252x188px
>>610296825
maniac?...he was barely jogging.
>>
>>610298846
Run from the cops, get shot....
>>
File: 1425658625585.jpg (53KB, 716x477px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1425658625585.jpg
53KB, 716x477px
>>
>>610298946
It was maniacal to run from a simple traffic stop at all you fucktarded nigger, the speed isn't the point. How fucking stupid are you? This is some grade A nigging right here.....
>>
File: 1425619225104.jpg (752KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1425619225104.jpg
752KB, 3264x2448px
>>
>>610298946
>he wuznt runnin' away very fast, soz dat's OK police racis
>>
File: 1425620122353.jpg (39KB, 600x450px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1425620122353.jpg
39KB, 600x450px
>>
File: sjwwar.png (3MB, 1438x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sjwwar.png
3MB, 1438x960px
>>
File: 1416628929685.jpg (1MB, 3888x2592px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1416628929685.jpg
1MB, 3888x2592px
>>
>>610288800
Nobody is stopping you from moving to Africa...
>>
File: 1425631689311.jpg (160KB, 934x725px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1425631689311.jpg
160KB, 934x725px
>>
>>610299643
Future upstanding citizen
>>
>>610293462
>>610293016
You guys are pussies, a) she doesn't look pregnant b) that was the least violent robbery in the history of robberies.
So what, some guy punched some woman once and she submitted and was left alone after that. Holy shit, get the U.N.

The truth of the matter is whites are killed by other whites 83% of the time, removing niggers isn't going to somehow decrease that number.
>>
Runaway from a cop. You're usually going to get shot.
>>
File: 1425658669362.jpg (35KB, 600x750px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1425658669362.jpg
35KB, 600x750px
>>
File: 1326304653157.jpg (345KB, 661x642px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1326304653157.jpg
345KB, 661x642px
>>
>>610293820
This guy, listen to this guy.
>>
File: 1326658496370.png (355KB, 781x874px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1326658496370.png
355KB, 781x874px
>>
File: Russki Police.gif (2MB, 400x194px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Russki Police.gif
2MB, 400x194px
4chan's based black folk need to step the fuck up and renounce the evil niggers, and stop making excuses and defending ghetto savages.
>>
File: 1327960488431.jpg (72KB, 580x435px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1327960488431.jpg
72KB, 580x435px
>>
>>610300392
lol, there aren't any blacks on 4chan you newfag
>>
File: 1347715510792.jpg (46KB, 469x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1347715510792.jpg
46KB, 469x480px
>>
>>610290348
neanderthals
>>
File: 1403962557152.jpg (43KB, 589x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1403962557152.jpg
43KB, 589x720px
>>
>>610289939

Let's get something straight here...feminists LOVE blacks because they have extremely low self esteem.

That being said the only reason why feminists hate blacks is because it's hard to have an "oppression-off" against them.
>>
File: Rasist.jpg (88KB, 480x722px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Rasist.jpg
88KB, 480x722px
>>
>>610294912
I love that you have immortalized my troll with a nice picture. :)
>>
File: 1344013459259.jpg (22KB, 450x357px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1344013459259.jpg
22KB, 450x357px
>>
Not to me they don't
>>
>>610299863
We're pussies for pointing out how a pussy suckered punched some one weaker than themselves? That's black logic for you. no accountability for their actions.
>>
>>610300997
awww police data.how cute
>>
>>610291321

The real question is why is it okay to say "Well there's more whites" in this situation but Ferguson is called racist because 90% of arrests are black, and 70% of the population is black?
>>
File: 1409886872685.png (1MB, 640x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1409886872685.png
1MB, 640x960px
>>
>>610301186
Yeah, you are. You're pussies for blowing what's in the video out of proportion.
"OMG, he hit a womyn! I can't belive thsi, it's the most outrageous thing in history blerblerblerbler"
>>
I live in nyc and the only people ive had negative encounters with are black. They have zero respect for others.

> green light
> niggers cross the street slowy

>On the train
> playing music on speaker
>swinging on poles
>rapping
> taking up 2 or more seats
> hitting on every woman in sight

> hanging on the corner
> smoking weed
> harrasing people that walk by
>ask for dolla's

> always on the phone talking about someone owing them money/child support

Their whole culture is im black, fuck you ill do what I want, aint nobody telling me to what to do, gimme gimme gimme, and when you dont ill just be a criminal.
>>
>>610291787

Still haven't gotten your skateboard back yet after nearly bowling over an old lady on her walker?
>>
File: 1416505770461.png (336KB, 1024x776px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1416505770461.png
336KB, 1024x776px
>>
File: 1425629277979.jpg (2MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1425629277979.jpg
2MB, 3000x3000px
>>
>>610290692
According to this logic, if you had a country full of 1 million white people and 100 black people, if you killed 200 white people and all of the black people, it's still the white people who should be more worried about being killed by a cop.
>>
>>610301586
would you like a bridge to live under?
>>
>>610293462
sheboons, i really, really, really like this word, mind if i save it?
>>
File: 1427115117005.jpg (72KB, 591x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1427115117005.jpg
72KB, 591x600px
>>
>>610299863

>Bringing up murder rates

While it is true that interracial murder is very low compared same race murder rates the fact of the matter is blacks assault whites at a gigantic rate.
>>
>>610301501
Because common sense doesn't factor into the PC / blacks are victims narrative. By these retards logic, somehow there should have been equal white and black, or more white, citations in a population of 70% black. Same way they manipulate welfare stats, saying there are more whites on welfare, then ignore the percentage by population.
>>
File: 1425619921803.jpg (154KB, 670x647px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1425619921803.jpg
154KB, 670x647px
>>
>>610288800
>happens once in a blue moon
>cop probably would've shot anyone of any color in the same situation
>fixating on color like the racist fucker you are
get out
>>
>>610288800
Little bitch quit with the race shit. It's always a White Cop kills (insert minority here )! !!

Humans, kill. Humans are assholes. Not a race. Or ethnicity. Humans are fucking scum. Hate someone for the shit they do rather than what they look like.

Race Shit Shouldn't even be part of the world now a days.
>>
File: 1425627372828.jpg (69KB, 480x815px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1425627372828.jpg
69KB, 480x815px
>>
File: 1425627654582.png (369KB, 1032x1052px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1425627654582.png
369KB, 1032x1052px
>>
>>610293462
We are sorry for allowing it.
We will reconsider this policy.
>>
>>610302075

Again how is it any different than niggers bitching about Ferguson being racist when 70% of the population is black?
>>
>>610302351
>Hate someone for the shit they do

Niggers nig.

/thread
>>
File: 1425658261722.jpg (145KB, 940x690px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1425658261722.jpg
145KB, 940x690px
>>
>>610289939
bait bait bait bait bait bait
>>
>>610288800
>It's time for hope and change.
I've heard this wonderful tune before and it usually ends with backing down and accepting life as it is or killing and murdering those who don't agree. So lose-lose everytime. Find another place to sell your crazy
>>
File: 1425619931404.webm (3MB, 480x360px)
1425619931404.webm
3MB, 480x360px
>>
File: 5bl9ekf.jpg (392KB, 552x2585px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
5bl9ekf.jpg
392KB, 552x2585px
But they are just like us!
>>
File: 2pack.jpg (526KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2pack.jpg
526KB, 1280x960px
>>610290692
233+311=544
>>
>>610302095
Would you like to go to any reckt thread and watch everybody of every race do the most fucked up shit and then compare it to a lady getting punched in the face once? Boo, fucking, hoo.
>>
>>610302757

>oooga boooga oog boog nig noog nog nag niggy
>>
File: 1425627878176.jpg (152KB, 750x549px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1425627878176.jpg
152KB, 750x549px
>>
>>610302182
Fine, but don't pretend like assault is a bigger problem than murder. And also, show me the statistics because I'm pretty sure assault is mostly non-interracial as well. But I can only find homicide.
>>
>>610303258

>mfw Americunts will consider Belgian cartoons racist
>>
File: 1425623624703.png (822KB, 1071x1274px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1425623624703.png
822KB, 1071x1274px
>>
>>610298154
it's ok anon. we know you just love deep throating cop dick. we accept you.
>>
>>610303412
How's that funny you fucking retard?
>>
>>610303468
Such a witty and insightful comeback. Really.
>>
File: 1354412206173.gif (385KB, 500x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1354412206173.gif
385KB, 500x300px
>>610303581
not exactly what I was aiming for but I'll go with it anyway.
>>
>>610303581
I'd say it was more insulting.
>You suck at reading
>You blow cops
Neither of you dabbled in any wordplay or actual rebuttals of each other's taunts.
>>
>>610292751
What's the story behind this fucking sick?
>>
File: 1428478775602.gif (378KB, 208x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1428478775602.gif
378KB, 208x200px
Be warned Cops, Extremists are everywhere
Be warned America, Your cops want to kill you
Be warned Blacks, you're first
Be warned Whites, Blacks want to rape your women
Be warned Women, Men want to suppress you
Be warned Men, Women want special treatment
Be warned Gays, Your being discriminated against
Be warned Religions, Gays want to corrupt tour beliefs
Be warned Christians, Muslims want to destroy your way of life
Be warned, Be warned, Be warned, the enemy lies among you.
>>
File: Johnhenry1thumb.jpg (22KB, 300x219px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Johnhenry1thumb.jpg
22KB, 300x219px
God dammit /b/... I'm white, I remember when I was a little kid and was colorblind as they come, and my first impression of a black man was Disney's American Legends cartoon about the legend of John Henry, the steam driving man, and how I was so damn inspired by the story of this legendary man. I thought black people must be amazing, because they were enslaved and had nothing, but they came right back and did great things and made lives from themselves and they are great Americans just live everyone else. I thought wow, America is such a great place, where all types of people can come and put forth their best effort and we are all part of the same big team.

Fuck this /b/, the real world is disappointing, and nobody is working hard to make it better. I'm not having children, they don't deserve to have to live in this hellhole.
>>
>>610303833
>>this guy get's it.
>>
>>610303994
Basically.
I don't think the average jew is any sort of leader though.
>>
>>610303563
Cause nig is so fucking dumb he save his pie for after his execution dumb nigger
>>
>>610304041
Adopt though, because there's kidlets who need parents.
>>
>>610304301
Yeah, cuz that nig shot a cop and then tried to blow his own brains out but instead lobotomized himself and was clinically retarded.
But no, let's ignore key points to push our agenda. That's not Jewish at all!
>>
>>610303969
Here:
>>610298639
>>
>>610304321

True enough.
>>
File: 1425620343175.jpg (57KB, 533x457px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1425620343175.jpg
57KB, 533x457px
>>610304455
if he wasn't a nigger maybe he could have hero proper
>>
File: 1425631908914.jpg (57KB, 570x459px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1425631908914.jpg
57KB, 570x459px
>>
>>610288800
If you're watching any "news" program broadcast on TV in the U.S., you're getting a boatload of bullshit.
If you want actual news about what's going on in the U.S. you have to turn to particular websites and/or Russia. Sad but true.
>>
File: 1425623079517.jpg (114KB, 500x750px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1425623079517.jpg
114KB, 500x750px
>>
>>610305075
Well it really shows the character of whoever made that image, making fun of someone who doesn't have the mental faculties to comprehend their own death. Hardy, fucking har.
>>
>>610305188
truth
>>
>>610305216

Well animals can be trained and domesticated.

Niggers, even though we tried our best, cannot be domesticated.
>>
>>610305268
Lawl
That makes it even funnier
fail at everything
>>
Cops kill many more whites than blacks in America...but this is not interesting news.
>>
File: 1326657355780.jpg (302KB, 530x970px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1326657355780.jpg
302KB, 530x970px
>>
MSN News, HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH die
>>
>>
>>610305268
>mental faculties to comprehend their own death

And yet the courts deemed him fit for trial and fit for execution. But you know better.
>>
Where's the infograph that says:

Don't ban guns, ban black people
>>
File: media-con2.jpg (147KB, 628x879px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
media-con2.jpg
147KB, 628x879px
>>610305188
Truth
To find out what's really going on, you need to gather many viewpoints and perspectives from all over the world. Eliminate obvious propaganda, average them all together.
Then you have at least an idea of what the "truth" is.
>>
File: 1326304508585.jpg (61KB, 600x417px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1326304508585.jpg
61KB, 600x417px
>>
>>610305623
The courts deemed him fit for execution not because he wasn't retarded. They deemed him fit for execution because he wasn't retarded at the time of his crimes. You're still making fun of a retarded guy being executed (and blatantly omitting that fact to make it seem like black people are all pants on head). It's really
a) dehumanizing/cruel
b) misleading
And it reminds me of Israel. Basically, racists are fucked up people.
>>
>>610288800
According to news media, white lives doesn't matter.
People have shot white homeless people dead and that has gotten nothing of the attention of when a black man who may or may not have acted threatening earlier get shot.
Also it's stupid to have an opinion without knowing the full story, what you get on the news only show the latter part of anything.
>Media only tell half the story
>Shouldn't believe what you read in the newspapers anyway.
>>
File: 1343395935414.jpg (68KB, 640x433px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1343395935414.jpg
68KB, 640x433px
>>610305796
and they are ALL owned and run by 7 jews
>>
>>610305501
blacks only make up 13% of the US population. Even though more whites are killed, there is a MUCH bigger percentage of blacks killed.
>>
>>610306032
Is this what passes for trolling these days, or are you genuinely this stupid? So a deathrow inmate who bashes his head into a wall and causes brain damage is now exempt from his sentence because his mental facilities are diminished?

And you're also trying to make a case that most blacks aren't dumb as shit. That's really cute.
>>
File: 1323511187548.jpg (323KB, 600x450px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1323511187548.jpg
323KB, 600x450px
>>610306032
newfag detected
welcome to /b/ you must be new here nigger newfag.
>>
>>610306372
There's a much bigger percentage of blacks committing crimes.
>>
>>610306556
Your reading comprehension sucks. That's not a paraphrase of what I said at all.

>>610306709
I've been here for 8 years, I'm still not racist. And I've TRIED to be racist, it's just too intellectually dishonest as a lifestyle choice.
Thread posts: 312
Thread images: 92



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.