[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Click for more| Home]

Okay, there is a shooting going on at my college right now, which

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 217
Thread images: 22

File: image.jpg (18KB, 360x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 360x360px
Okay, there is a shooting going on at my college right now, which one of you faggots did it?
>>
Exact name of college or gtfo
>>
>>609700155
What's going down, OP?
>>
File: image.jpg (123KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
123KB, 640x1136px
>>609700342
>Get up, get pic related, think it is just some stalker looking guy
>Dive to school anyway
>Cops everywhere, blocking roads
>Go home, look at news, post here
>>
>>609700626
*drive
>>
nice work OP I've let the press know:
http://www.wral.com/shooting-reported-at-wayne-county-community-college/14578831/
>>
File: n3Vz7C2.jpg (95KB, 489x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
n3Vz7C2.jpg
95KB, 489x600px
>>609700756
>>
americans have such strange traditions
>>
http://abc11.com/news/goldsboros-wayne-county-community-college-on-lockdown-after-report-of-shooting-at-library/655194/
>>
>>609700875
I've been going there for about 3 years now and this is the first lockdown
>Yes it is a two year college, I am in early middle college whatever you call it
>>
I really think I'm not going to have class today, which sucks because we're already behind
>>
>>609701033
throw a lockdown party
>>
wouldn't it be a twist if OP was the shooter?
>>
If dubs, OP go to school and start screaming Allah Ackbar
>>
>>609701199
I think that'd be in poor taste
>>609701249
Quite a twist, I really wonder who would do it though.
>>
File: 1355870763425.jpg (18KB, 443x443px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1355870763425.jpg
18KB, 443x443px
Oohhhh. Breaking on the news channels now. Haven't had a shooting for a while.
>>
go around screaming your a terrorist op
>>
>>609701249
Or what if the shooter is browsing OP's thread right now?
>>
>>609701484
They haven't reported anyone injured or killed, so may not be the excitement you're looking for
>>
>>609700155

wow, so the right to bear arms really protected everyone didn't it?
>>
>>609701684
I'm all the way home already, plus they had all the roads blocked off
>>
Op are there a lot of niggers there? Maybe it was a stray gone crazy
>>
>>609701731
and he's even drawing attention to himself with a post?
>>
>>609700920

>Oh, you Americans love fun and games. We need more of this! :D
>>
>>609701809
You can't have arms on school campuses genius.
>>
>>609701809
You're not allowed guns on campus, except I believe for the law enforcement program.
>>609701872
Yes, this is probably it
>>
>>609701899
Interested in some live POV pics from me right now?
>>
>>609702000
nice trips
>>
>>609701987
>>609702000

so that right is really a good right, because obviously no1 is on campus wuith guns.... o w8
>>
>>609700155
>>609700155
>>609700155

OP go get some pics for us
>>
File: 1356174513653.jpg (33KB, 400x586px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1356174513653.jpg
33KB, 400x586px
Another white boy's snapped.
>>
>>609701033

>third year
>of a two year college

Sounds like if you'd just gotten your shit done you wouldn't have had to deal with this.
>>
http://wtvr.com/2015/04/13/wayne-county-community-college-shooting/

One student confirmed dead
>>
>>609702167
Shut up, faggot
>>609702193
Tell you what, I'll be taking my brother up to his school that's down the road at around 10:30. If you guys somehow keep this thread alive for that long, I'll go take some pictures
>>
>>609701944
Some peoples tragedies is other peoples joy.
>>
>>609702466
can't handle well placed arguments?
>>
>>609702362
What did I say? I'm in an early college program, so I was doing half high school and half college
>>
>>609702362
i dont think its like that. i believe op means its a college program you attend to get an AA while still in high school
>>
>>609702167
Because of anti gun retards like you, they are defenseless waiting for help. European like.
>>
>>609702466
Why would you drop your brother off at school anywhere near where a campus shooting just happened when the shooter is still at large?
>>
I don't get it. Aren't there signs that say no guns. Wtf govt.
>>
>>609701418
>in poor taste

Where exactly do you think you are? Now fucking throw a party.
>>
>>609702750
so how much school shootings are there in Europe?

Too be fair, we will compare last year only, else it would look so bad for america
>>
>>609702792
Because it looks contained enough and his school is down the road a ways and not canceled
>>
>>609702967
I can't throw a party with anonymous neckbeards on a Canadian image board for Korean cartoons
>>
>>609703046
I'd venture to guess USA has more guns than Europe combined. It's too far gone for gun control to work. Otherwise your point would be fair. We're just too different to compare regarding our gun situation. I suspect that as your nigger population grows, so will your crime. And by nigger I mean Muslim for you.
>>
File: 1416708496437.jpg (77KB, 508x504px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1416708496437.jpg
77KB, 508x504px
>>609702750

>More guns = less shootings

Go away, silly Republican.
>>
>>609702466

> Could this be one of that days when OP actually delivers?
>>
>>609703346

>thinking the number of guns in circulation has any impact on someones desire to kill

Oh, you Democrats, still not getting it
>>
>>609703369
I doubt this thread will be alive in 40+ minutes, so most likely no
>>
>>609703346
isn't that true from the fbi stats regarding crime? Iirc it's going down as opposed to what you are hearing on the tv. All I know is I'd rather have a gun in a gun fight than not. It's not like I can choose to not have crime happen around me.
>>
>>609703301

Well, we got enough niggers and sand niggers, still no masacares, so how do you explain that?
>>
>>609702750
You're so right, anon. I use that logic in my backyard. I encourage *more* mosquitoes so I get bitten less.
>>
>>609703628
yeah, because when you get in an actual gunfight, with someone who fires regulary on people, you really have a chance....
>>
>>609703346

Amazes me that people believe that. Apparently if everybody has a gun the nobody gets shot lol
>>
>>609703675
Do you really? I do know Europe has a tradition of ignoring crime in regards to pc as well. Oh well apples and oranges comparing crime rates. It would be interesting to see how crime would fluctuate if we sent our niggers over to you.
>>
File: 5RVAnas.jpg (75KB, 310x810px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
5RVAnas.jpg
75KB, 310x810px
>>609703758
hahahahaha
>>
>>609703675
They're too busy raping your people and killing you comic artists
>>
I wonder how hard you would be laughing at this if it was your child laying on the floor in a pool of blood. Bet that would be hilarious, then.
>>
>>609703775
So by your logic it's better to not give yourself any chance and hope you end up fine?
>>
File: 1382390264938.png (44KB, 556x306px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1382390264938.png
44KB, 556x306px
GANS DUN KILL PEEPLE, DA ONLEE THANG STOP A BAAD MAN WID GUN IS GEWD MAN WID GUN

American idiots...
>>
File: image.jpg (178KB, 2000x1231px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
178KB, 2000x1231px
This is a drill!
>>
>>609703879
>>609703915

1 incident compared to how many exactly in the last 10 years?
>>
>>609703962
just pointing out that a 0.0001% chance to win is too low to make every retard be able to have a gun
>>
>>609700155
North Carolina?
>>
>>609703936

I live in one of the more progressive states (America rather than 'Murcia) with strict gun control so it's unlikely.
>>
>>609703758
You are looking at it wrong my nut less friend. In that scenario the gun is the aggressor, not the person. You see how this works? I understand you grew up being told what to do and promised that somehow Europe was a utopia but that's not the case in the USA.
>>
>>609704167
Yeah
>>
>>609700155
You did it.
>>
>>609704185
I live in a place where it's unlikely too but I still think about that fact that I have a kid and I don't know what I would do if something happened to her.
>>
>>609702243
>Or another nigger killing other niggers
>>
>Monday
>8am
>in a library
>community college
why am i laughing?
>>
>>609703984
Huh, that's a really nice drill
>>
>>609704461
The day after spring break too
>>
>>609704080
I was more referring to your rolling paki rape squads that get away with it on a regular basis. There's no question the us has more gun crime. No argument there. I do know however that on a statistical level school shootings are considered an anomaly and if you remove blacks from the equation we actually have better crime rates than some European countries. Also you report your crime differently than us. Apples and oranges. My argument is that I can't control who has a gun or when they use it. I can however control my chances and make them a bit higher by being properly trained and responsible with a gun.
>>
>>609704401

We all know it's another bullied weirdo that's snapped.
>>
>>609704186
Terribly sorry, old boy, but my family hasn't lived in Europe for nearly 400 years now. Mayflower motherfucker here. And the NRA bullshit excuses are nothing more than lobbying for the firearms industry.
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/gun-owners-face-much-higher-murder-risks-researchers-said-then-the-nra-silenced-them/ar-AAaUFQx
>>
>>609704167
>>609704272
>>609700155
http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/13/us/north-carolina-college-shooting/index.html
>>
>>609704185
Have you not checked the correlation between strict gun control and gun crime here in the us? Chances are your population is more white were you live.
>>
>>609703346
It works to deter. Would you shoot up a public place where people may be carrying? Would you attempt to mug or rape if theres a high chance they or someone who witnesses has a gun?
>>
one week from today is April 20th...
>>
>>609704186
Preach it brother! I'm glad somebody knows what he's talking about.

I try and practice this philosophy in my daily life as well. That's why I tell children all the racial slurs I know because a society where everyone has access to racial epithets is a society where everyone is too scared to call people names. I also take the safety measures off every car I see, such as air bags and seat belts. A society where nobody has seat belts is a society where people don't crash into each other! Right now I'm in the middle of selling a few kilos of enriched uranium to ISIS, too, because a society where everyone has access to nuclear weaponry is a society where nobody dares use them.

I wish I could contribute more to this conversation but I have to go deliver this container of land mines to my next door neighbour. Sure I fucked his wife last week but I'm sure he'll understand that a society where everyone has land mines to put under their neighbour's welcome mats is a society where nobody wants to :)
>>
>>609701987
You can at my campus.
Kutztown University, Kutztown PA
Guns are allowed on campus but you can't carry them into academic buildings with you.
>>
>>609704692
I've don't recall seeing anyone that looks like the suspect
Also, my brother doesn't have first period because of this, so I apologize to anyone who wanted pictures
>>
>>609704688
Now those statistics don't include suicides correct? That article doesn't even cite statistics. It is no matter however. I'll have my gun. I'm responsible. You do what you want. All I know is I want you as a neighbor. You probably think security systems help to right?
>>
>>609704822
>Would you shoot up a public place where people may be carrying?

Yes I'm sure all these people who kill as many people as they can AND THEN COMMIT SUICIDE would be way scared to walk into a room with a person who has a weapon.
>>
Zzzz wake me up when they beat Columbine, this would not happen if guns were invented, it would be stabbings instead bitches.
>>
>>609703675
They are literally raping children within this minute and brining in more mudslimes to further pollute the rest of europe until it becomes mecca 2.0. And don't even get started on sweden.
>>
>>609704822
>false premise
You start your hypothetical midstream, where the bad guy already has the gun. It should start earlier, where the bad guy doesn't have a gun, can't just walk into any fucking Walmart Superstore and buy one or pick one up from one of his inbred, toothless neighbors, and then he's got to navigate the jacked-up rates of the black market to get one for 10x the current price he'd pay for any one of the readily available ones now.
>>
>>609704996
Yeah, I haven't taken a class before 10am since my freshman year.
>>
>>609700155
another false flag attack, its all fake and bullshit there hasn't really been a school shooting since columbine
>>
Live nearby and at one of the roadblocks right now. Swat teams arrived a while back and in the last few minutes there's been one hell of a gun battle. Was completely silent then what sounded like world war 3 erupted. will keep u updated.
>>
>>609704904
Again you are stating non sense that points to the gun itself as the aggressor. Seriously just stop. The only hope for crime to not happen to you is deterrance. A potential burglary is less likely if the criminal fears the home owner has a gun. A dog is great too. Especially here were I live. We have a huge minority population. There is a lot of crime. I haven't been targeted yet. Does not mean I won't be. That is out of my control. Tell me more about how you will disarm the attacker and disabled them while waiting for the police if you were targeted.
>>
>>609705333
I've had a really early schedule this semester Because most science classes are in the morning
>>
>>609701987
>you can't have arms on school campuses genius
But how will I write?
>>
>>609705438
>you are a nigger
Take your conspiracy bullshit back to /pol/ neckbeard
>>
>>609705456
Nice try
>>
>>609703817
An armed society is a polite society.
>>
>>609704564
school shootings: 100% white boys

> remove blacks from the equation
you should do that for us too before you start compairing 2 different sets of data.....

Nice logic mate
>>
>>609705522
Visited a friend up in Rochester last month, they have to walk through 1/2 mile of 6:30 am fuck winter cold to get to the computer science building. XD
>>
>>609705312
You can't control free will. Criminals choose to be criminals. What's the high score for kills with a gun? I bet it's easily beatable using other methods. America has a criminal problem not a gun problem. And even if you ban guns they don't actually disappear. That point is far gone here sadly.
>>
>>609705462
Put a gun into a random asshole's hands and you give him the ability to easily kill anyone around him. This is a fact. Now I'm glad that you have enough faith in your fellow man that you feel like that's a good thing but I sure as fuck don't.

That said I honestly don't think gun control could work in America due to how things are there right now. There are simply too many guns there to ever actually control them, and your culture won't allow it either way. The same doesn't go for Europe though, thank God. Barely anyone has a gun here and gun crime is extremely low in my country, because gun control.
>>
>>609705312
Obviously you have ever been in contact with black market firearms as they are extraordinarily cheap.
>>
>>609705679
An armed society is a society that sees killing people as a pretty effective solution to stuff.
>>
>>609705731
Holy shit. I hope they really want to go into computers because that doesn't sound worth it
>>
>>609705720
A couple of mentally unstable kids on SSRI's doesnt excuse completely sober and niggers shooting each other daily.

Get a new argument that's even relevant, thanks.
>>
>>609705720
Remove blacks. Gun crime as a whole goes down. School shootings are an anomaly. I believe most people who start the shootings break upwards of 30 laws to do so? I don't see a way to stop this here in the us. There are too many guns easily accessible. If the intent is there it will attempt to happen.
>>
>>609703046
>school shootings
>schools are GUN-FREE ZONES
>does it start to make sense why these cowards choose to shoot up schools?

lol i love eurofags
>>
>>609705841
yeah, but that is a step you have to take, instead of doing groceries and buying 2 ak-47s you actually have to go to a black market ;)
>>
>>609705932
"Computer programmers made an average salary of $80,930 in 2013, which is less than some of the other Best Technology Jobs. Few can compete with the hefty $132,570 average salary of an IT manager. Still, the pay for programmers is comparable to salaries of similar occupations on our list."
>>
>>609705841
....because they're so readily available, dumbass. Supply and demand. Heroin's really fucking cheap now too because there's SOOOO MUCH OF IT.
>>
>>609705841
Black market firearms in America are extremely cheap because you can literally walk into a supermarket, buy one, and put it on the black market, Anon.

They get a lot more expensive if you can't legally buy guns anywhere in the country.
>>
>>609703554
>implying owning a gun does not make you more willing
>murifat logic
>>
>>609706048
And $80,000 is shit pay in the bay area
>>
>>609705820
I agree. I have a gun because of my lack of faith in my fellow Americans. Europe enacted gun control laws and they have paid off depending on how you look at it from a gun owners point of view. We are too far gone here.
>>
>>609705093
In that case, their shit would be ended right away. Even if it dosen't deter, it can be used.
>>
>>609705938
I see more videos of niggers doing weird stuff in murica than I do in Europe....

>>609706011
lel, that is the worst argument ever

>>609705974
so to enhance our debate against school shootings, you want to remove school shootings from the debate? nice!!!!!!!
>>
>>609700920
I remember going there for a field trip senior year, boring as fuck all we did was look at a 3d printer after an hour and a half drive.
>>
>>609705312
You should check out the deep web
>>
>>609706098
It doesn't for me. Can't say that for criminals. That is their nature.
>>
>>609706125
Well I guess that does make it worth it. I personally couldn't do it; I'm too interested in medicine
>>
>>609705741
Not long after Sandy Hook some Chinaman attacked 30 kids at a school with a knife. Dead kids=0.
>>
>>609706128
You guys definitely crossed a threshold where you can't remove guns from the equation anymore whether you want to or not, yeah. My girlfriend is actually American, we've spent a long time very carefully discussing the subject. It all boils down to "what works for you wouldn't work for us". A lame answer but that's where you end up. It's also why the arguments here get so vicious- everybody just argues from their own perspective so everyone is technically right.
>>
>>609706265
Dodging my argument as usual. I'm not even arguing about school shootings as they are a statistical anomaly. I am simply stating that America has a criminal problem with a high percentage being black. A gun is a tool. You cannot blame a tool for whoever is wielding it as Europeans and liberals tend to. Good luck in fantasy land.
>>
>>609706515
You could probably argue that if you don't give a person a tool, he wouldn't be able to use that tool. That's really not even that hard an argument to make.
>>
Sigh when will the next shooting were 20+ get killed. Seems like this faggot didn't even get a triple kill.
>>
>>609706464
That is exactly the problem. What works here doesn't work there. And it is as simple as that.
>>
>>609706679
Apparently one dead and two injured
>>
>>609706437
Did he not want to kill them? Jeez that's a terrible score.
>>
>>609703346
>republicans

here's your reply, faggot.
>>
>>609705720
>school shootings: 100% white boys
Well yeah the black kids drop out and then shoot up a liquor store instead.
>>
>>609706265
not at all my thick skulled friend, here in the united states 99% of people who own guns aren't retards who go around shooting shit all day. however when some coward ass little whiny pussy decides to take his pathetic problems out on society he ALWAYS chooses the place that has the weakest defenses ie gun free zones because he's a throbbing vagina and doesn't want to be shot himself. however most people in america own guns and nothing bad happens they just go out to a safe environment shoot off a couple rounds have a little fun in a safe manner and that's it. also big reason no country would dare invade the united states is because everybody owns a fucking gun. it would be much much fucking easier to invade europe cause all you irresponsible pussies would be trying to fend off attackers with sticks and knives and shit lol. you banned guns cause you couldn't handle it. that sucks. enjoy your false sense of superiority lol.
>>
>ITT: Americans blaming everything but the gun
>>
>>609703346
I don't believe it would lower shootings per say, but there would be far less innocent's killed or injured.
>>
>>609706641
But that's not possible in America. That's the whole issue.
>>
>Brit's that aren't even allowed to own knives acting like America's weird.
>>
File: 1426794019430.png (620KB, 720x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1426794019430.png
620KB, 720x720px
>>609704141
except your wrong asshat, most concealed carriers do win in that scenario go look it up, statistics back this one up
>>
>>609706863
ha
>>
File: 1422884933298.jpg (30KB, 500x395px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1422884933298.jpg
30KB, 500x395px
This is now a pro gun thread
>>
File: 1422920016493.jpg (243KB, 985x849px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1422920016493.jpg
243KB, 985x849px
>>
File: 1422925046580.jpg (215KB, 800x1500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1422925046580.jpg
215KB, 800x1500px
>>
File: 1422925282722.jpg (309KB, 529x565px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1422925282722.jpg
309KB, 529x565px
euroshits and libshits
>>
File: 1422925512285.png (210KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1422925512285.png
210KB, 720x1280px
Why dont you argue with statistics
>>
File: 1422926473431.png (41KB, 670x471px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1422926473431.png
41KB, 670x471px
because you cant
>>
>>609707253

lol
>>
File: 1422926615622.jpg (108KB, 594x378px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1422926615622.jpg
108KB, 594x378px
your too busy
>>
File: 1424131791312.png (88KB, 1319x342px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1424131791312.png
88KB, 1319x342px
dealing with your Sand People problem
>>
File: 1425254614321.jpg (265KB, 600x1037px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1425254614321.jpg
265KB, 600x1037px
but here in America we fight back
>>
3d printers make this entire argument obsolete
>>
>>609706290
Well, I'll say I'm tempted, but not for guns. Heh
>>
>>609707129
>After guns were banned in the UK, the armed robbery rate spiked over 40% and 44% in Australia.

that's some shitty grammar, nigger
dumb gun toting nigger can't even make a sentence. shouldn't be trusted with a gun
>>
>>609707487
I could make my own rifle long before 3d printers my friend, look up ak47 build party fully auto and no one knows

Makes the argument really obsolete
>>
>>609707454

omg why u bein racist 4 stop it
>>
>>609706515
> statistical anomaly

happens all the fucking time, but let's ignore them

> a gun is a tool

to kill people yes
It's funny that the police in your country is also killing off people for the heck of it

>>609706863
Doesn't make it less true

>>609706873
lel, tell me again that the number of gun killings is not significantly higher than in other countries

>>609707129
I would like too have the source of that picture by a credible, non paid by gun markets site ;)
>>
>>609703984
No cooling vents, that drill will die on you, if you use it 8 hours straight.
>>
>>609707586
Im lost because I dont see whats wrong with the grammer the sentence works fine, Im guessing your autism makes it not compute
>>
>>609706515
The argument is that this particular tool -- the gun -- has no other purpose for being but to shoot motherfuckers. A knife is for cutting food, pressure cookers are for making dinner, ball bearings and brads are not primarily used for shrapnel, a car is a means of transportation...but all of them can be weaponized. A gun is weaponized on the assembly line.
>>
>>609700155
How about you wouldn't be a fag about it and went to join the fun.
>>
>>609704822
If I thought a mugging victim was going to shoot me, I'd kill them before mugging them.
>>
>>609706838
I know, right? Fucking knives. You know what a knife needs? A firing pin and a 30-round magazine.
>>
>>609707350
Wow, Greenland quite surprises me.
>>
>>609703346
Maine reporting in.

We have just that. Tons of Guns, some of the lowest violent crime in the country.

And we even typically vote Democrat.
>>
>>609704822
Kill then proceed necrophilia.
People are lazy. If everyone has a gun, the robbers will just kill them before they have change to know what even happened.
>>
Anyone else not care?
>>
>>609704827
Are there any days left that aren't anniversaries of at least one school shooting?
>>
>>609708251
Half and half. I'm dividing time between this thread and the Kaitlyn Gorman thread. Dem noodz....
>>
File: Infographics_Crime.png (1MB, 590x2364px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Infographics_Crime.png
1MB, 590x2364px
>>609703975
>being this brainwashed

I want reddit to leave.
>>
>>609707697
The thing is you are completely ignoring the facts. Why should we change national policy for statistical anomalies? Not very efficient. You are grasping at straws now. America is not Europe. Simple as that.
>>
>>609705720
Was Virginia tech a white?
>>
>>609707803
So your solution is to ban the tool correct?
>>
>>609701742
Reportedly one person is dead, but it's not like I have pictures to back that up so either the news is wrong or there's a dead guy.
>>
>>609707803
So according to this logic swords should also be banned because they are made for killing to right?
>>
>>609702243
Only one person dead so far, doesn't fit the profile of crazed whitey playing out his pre-GTA V fantasy.
>>
>>609708562
If nobody has a handgun, nobody needs a handgun. The same does not go for cars and knives.

Of course removing guns from the equation won't magically solve crime but it is something worth striving for nonetheless (disregarding, for argument's sake, the fact that you can't remove guns from the equation in America)
>>
>>609708700
That's what I've been hearing too. I think it was the librarian. Sucks, he was a nice guy
>>
Confirmed...

http://www.wral.com/one-dead-shooter-at-large-on-campus-of-wayne-county-community-college/14578831/
>>
>>609708747
I would be all in favour of legislature forbidding people from carrying swords in schools and you can quote me on that
>>
>>609708792

But if I had a gun... I can stop the lunatic with a gun... instead of being ventilated
>>
>>609707732
>drilling for 8 hours straight

thats not a very realistic scenario, except when your mom is around.
>>
>>609708901
But if the lunatic doesn't have a gun you don't need to shoot him buddy boy. Read what I'm writing.
>>
>>609708870
The only thing that can stop a bad person with a sword, is good person with a sword.
>>
>>609708901
guns are overrated, wear a bomb jacked that is rigged to your heart. No one is going to shoot you.
>>
>>609708970

Well if I lived in fairytale land where gun no longer existed and no one knew how to make one using simple tools then I would agree...

Reality is that guns exist and will always exist
>>
>>609708946
You never worked in construction, have you.
>>
>>609709096
>Well if I lived in fairytale land where gun no longer existed and no one knew how to make one using simple tools then I would agree...

You should move to Europe. We also have magical underwater kingdoms.
>>
>>609709066

1st... checked

2nd you went to school on the special bus didnt you
>>
>>609700678
You don't know if he dove, he could attend a community college that's physically drowning with autism. Don't be a faggot by correcting him when you don't know the facts.
>>
>>609708457
> anomaly
there is one like every month.... but ok, anomalies

>>609708476
so there is 1 non white kid that was shooting around like he was living the americandream
>>
>>609707757
>after guns were banned in the uk
>rose 44% in australia
>armed robbery rate rose 44% in australia after guns were banned in the uk
>>
>>609708457
>Why should we change national policy for statistical anomalies?
Terrorism is a statistical anomaly. Shall we call off the antiterrorist policies while we're at it?
>>
>>609709111
of course not, do I look like a poorfag? besides, I think you missed my point, which is your mom is a slut.
>>
>>609709168
That was me, I corrected myself
>>
>>609709066
In this scenario I think video games really would teach you how to kill people. You aim for the explosive guy to take out crowds or start a chain reaction.
>>
>>609709165

nah... I like the ability to protect myself

Although Switzerland sounds nice
>>
>>609708792
Except we live in reality where you can't just press a button and magically get rid of all guns. Stop living in some theoretical liberal fantasy, faggot. What gun legislation could you put in place RIGHT NOW that would

A. protect people's rights and
B. lower crime?

If you can't answer then gtfo
>>
>>609707129
Why did guns being banned in the UK cause robberies to spike in Australia?
>>
>>609709548
Jeez Anon I said that much myself at the end of my post. I agree that you Americans are stuck in your dystopian nightmare. All I'm saying is that you fuckers could have had it so much better. Thank the Lord there's still emigration.
>>
>>609708562
That's what the Ozfags did after Port Arthur. Haven't had a mass shooting since and yet somehow the government hasn't taken the opportunity to put the population into concentration camps either. Hmmm...so strange...I've been told this whole time that the only thing keeping the government from coming to get me is all my guns....could it be that that isn't true????
>>
>>609709705

Yea everyone emigrates to us...
>>
>>609708747
If every gangbanger, drug dealer, Cletus, and Adam Lanza had ready access to a sword, then YES, I think we'd have to reconsider our policy on sword ownership, don'tcha think?
>>
its really funny how people are too dumb to think beyond the guns and examine the person committing the crime. it has nothing to do with how many guns there are our how available they are. it has everything to do with the culture and the individual who wants to do others harm. and when it comes down to it nothing is going to stop someone from hurting someone else if they really want to. its not as simple as pointing the blame at the weapons.

the only thing that prohibition does is create a black market.
>>
>>609706301
>implying someone is born a criminal
>>
>>609709705
Except there is no dystopian nightmare. You are more likely in the United States to die from being struck by lightning than by a gun. That includes suicides AND homicides by gun.

But keep being a good goy and watch your Michael Moore and mainstream news. They wouldn't lead you astray, right?
>>
>>609701199
aint no party like a lockdown party cause a lockdown party dont
STOP
the room! the room! the room is under fire!
We don't need no coppers let them students get shot! shoot all the students! shoot!
>>
>>609709324
If she is a slut in the afterlife, that's her full right.
You are just a sad person, that has no real life.
>>
>>609710210
You're more likely to die by gun crime than by terrorism. Keep spending all that money and all those lives fighting the terrorists though. Don't forget to vote some people into office who'll intrude upon your civil liberties to do it!
>>
>>609710380
civil liberties like the 2nd amendment?
>>
>>609710488
Okay I gotta admit that's a pretty snappy comeback. Might as well leave it there. You win, have a nice day Anon.
>>
>>609709986
The Left doesn't care about preventing gun violence. What is the NUMBER ONE thing that would prevent gun violence? Shutting down the black market. This is something both sides can agree on. This is something that would save the most lives.

But no, they have to contrarian edgelords and ban everyone's guns. But they can support such an extremist position because the media adds so much fuel to the flame and the liberals eat it up.

>>609710380
This is true as well anon, you know whats up. All this money going into terrorist prevention could be much better spent.
>>
File: 1415227805842.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1415227805842.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>609710380
>>609710488
>>609710685
>>
File: 213453235324.gif (3MB, 240x135px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
213453235324.gif
3MB, 240x135px
>mfw i can concealed carry on campus
>>
>>609708084
Lowest in the most trigger happy shithole on the planet.
>>
>>609700155
I also go to CC In NC and I'm just waiting for this creepy looking white kid with the trench coat to fuck shit up
>>
>>609709986
You can literally look at every other developed country and see that isn't the case.
>>
>>609703975
Jesus Christ do not compare Michael Moore to the typical American that man is a moron
>>
>>609711271
This time it was a bald guys with an eye tattoo and goatee
>>
>>609711301
There is a black marked in every developed country. A few years back police confiscated a panzerfaust and a crate of grenades from the black market in belgium. Which is fucking crazy.
Thread posts: 217
Thread images: 22


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.