[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be honest about this: have you ever NOT tipped a waitress

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 264
Thread images: 9

File: stop reading this.png (155KB, 576x835px) Image search: [Google]
stop reading this.png
155KB, 576x835px
Be honest about this: have you ever NOT tipped a waitress or delivery driver?
>>
>>609286829
I've tipped once in my god damn life. Welcome to anywhere but America.
>>
What the fuck is up with these niggas talkin bout they tippin or not?
>>
I got consistently shitty service in Germany and the Czech Republic. You'd think they would have tried harder knowing I'm an Ameritipper.
>>
i dont tip because i dont feel like i should have to pay a wage for someone because their employer wont
>>
>>609287717
>dat scumbag logic
>>
Once. Had a shitty coked out whore who reaked of cigarettes, who rushed us, was rude as shit, and was just generally a cunt. As we stepped outside, the manager came out and said we forgot to tip the staff. We went back in and threw some change on the table, about 70 cents worth
>>
>>609288102
>Dat privledge logic
>>
>>609286829
This shit
In Europe it feels awkward as fuck to tip, so I only do it when the service is particularly good
But truthfully, this is just some bullshit the servers invented to get more money, they don't deserve it and if their employer won't give them more money I ain't going to do it for him
Fuck this tip tradition
>>
>>609288228
>the manager came out and said we forgot to tip the staff
what an absurd world you live in
>>
>>609288102
http://www.dol.gov/elaws/faq/esa/flsa/002.htm

how?
>>
>>609288228
You should have spit on her change, doublenigger
>>
>>609288471
>"world"

Its america.

Dafuq do you expect?
>>
>>609288228

You should have told him how bad her service was and to fuck off

Only left zero once,in Detroit airport, because the people were fucking angry retards
>>
>>609288228
You shouldn't have tipped her and told the manager to hire better waiters and waitresses
>>
>>609286829
Yeah, I always don't leave a tip. It's fun living in Australia
>>
when i order pizza i give a standard 5 dollar tip no matter the total. Its called shearing the wealth and helping out your pizza bros.
>>
jesus... what the fuck is wrong with you murica.
where i live people dont expect to get tipped (and make prety good money still)
>>
>>609288731
>>609288817
Sure, that would have been great. But the manager was another disgusting druggie whore. That's what we get for going to a waffle house for breakfast on vacation
>>
i always tip at least 70%, if you dont your a jew
>>
I've never tipped one in my life.
>>
>>609288974
when i order pizza we dont even have time to tip becouse the delivery guy doesnot expect it and is out of there before you know it, they usualy even refuse the tip.
>>
/thread
>>
>>609286829
Never tipped once.
Ausfag reporting
>>
>>609289613
HAHAHA YOU'RE SO FUNNY
>>
>>609286976
Cheap eastward. What are you French or something?
>>
I would tip in the U.S. because they do get paid such a shitty wage. Here in Canada they all get paid at least minimum wage as it is illegal to be paid under it in any circumstance and they expect tips on top. Fuck that shit.
>>
>>609288471
More like what a lie he made up
>>
ITT people who don't tip better only go to a restaurant once unless they want jizz and spit in their food
>>
>>609289700
Nice dubs :^)
>>
>>609287149
Reservior dogs has been on TV like fifteen times the past week, thats what I figure anyway.
>>609286829
And not one time did have I ever NOT tipped. I had ONE time I went an entire fucking meal without a drink, left that fucker .01 to prove my point, still fucking tipped.
Tipped a cute ass girly at Applebees yesterday 20 bux on a 22 dollar drink ticket.
>inb4 pathetic moron tipping cause shes hot like you gonna get some
No, for me, it's just like the fuckin movie man. I live in a college town, 90% of the servers here are young girls away from home tryna make it, if they are a sweetheart and honestly nice, fuck it, ima help the girl even in a small way.
Rest of you non tipping faggots are whats wrong with the world today, next thing u fags gonna be running off to join isis or some gay fag brigade.
>>
>>609289225

are you a total faggot pussy?
>>
>>609289904
Welcome to the non-American world where tipping is fucking weird.
>>
>>609289904
see>>609288619

just so you know its federal law for this to be posted in your place of work. stop being an entitled cunt
>>
>>609289225
>Waffle House
There is the problem. If you're going to settle for shit-tier chain breakfast places you gotta go for Denny's. At least they try there.
>>
>>609289222
You can make really good money in tips. If you're a good waiter. 200 to 300 on a good day. But you have to work at a good place and be awesome.
>>
I almost always tip because it's just customary and I find it illogical to tip but socially right to tip so I do. Whatever. But I won't tip if the waitress sucks and is an asshole, when she gets the receipt I'll tell her straight up that she sucked ass and I don't wanna tip. I think that's the right thing to do
>>
Currently living in Holland. Order pizza 1-2 times a week

Haven't tipped in a year
>>
>>609289991
Nigger said it right
>>
>mfw I heard that tipping is an actual thing
Oh you silly America.
>>
File: shrug.gif (481KB, 499x315px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.gif
481KB, 499x315px
>>609286829
>Live in the UK
>Can choose whether to tip or the amount I tip based on the quality of service.

Feels good man.
>>
I didn't tip last night when I went to buffalo wild wings. because we weren't there to want any sporting event and had no alchohol, just a normal meal for 2 people and it ended up being $50. they got plenty out of me
>>
Once i didnt tip cause my service was terrible. I saw the food finish, but my waitress just keep walking past it and helping other people. so i didnt tip her.
Other than when the service sucks, i always tip 20%
>>
I don't tip really, mostly because it's not the done think here in the UK, I mean... I'll tip for really exceptional service but other than that I don't, and can't. I tipped everywhere I went when I went to the states but I also found the bills were cheaper in general, there's nowhere near me that's cheap enough to tip every time I go, I do get the feeling that American restaurants need to pay their staff more and charge a little more for their food and end mandatory tipping, it devalues the practice and means that exceptional servers don't get recognition.
>>
>>609286829
Just more butthurted loweducated venal lazy scumbags.
I payfor my food, not for your smile, or being polite, if you want money just go back to school and use you fucking brain.

I've worked for 2years as barman to paid my studies, and I've never complain because people just don't tip. I got paid, for my work, if this pay is not enough I changed. Charging customers because you're boss is a dickhead and you his whore is just unfair.

want money go back to school and stop being a dick
>>
>>609286829
No.
>>
>>609286829
thats a funny troll. i agree 100%. if u.s waiters were making 2 to 3 dollars an hour.
>>
>>609290566
/Thread
>>
File: american psycho alfailee.jpg (15KB, 458x451px) Image search: [Google]
american psycho alfailee.jpg
15KB, 458x451px
>>609289991
You are the definition of beta.
>>
Feel forced to tip for shitty service?

>Gather as much small change as you can.
>Ask for a glass of water.
>Put change into glass of water.
>Put piece of strong paper/card over the top (beer mats/coasters ideal for this).
>Quickly flip glass upside down onto table top.
>Whip out card/beer mat/coaster.

Make them fucking fish for it.
>>
>>609290566

super nigger detected
>>
>>609286829
thats a funny troll. i agree 100%. that is, if u.s waiters were making 2 to 3 dollars an hour like you say. (what dimensions that poster from?)
>>
File: jew dwarf.gif (3MB, 192x333px) Image search: [Google]
jew dwarf.gif
3MB, 192x333px
>>609290798
Hello Mr. Goldstein :^)
>>
>>609290374
Yea, choose the amount, but barring him grabbing your dick, or not even hittin ur table for a drink, leave a fucking tip. My fucking mother worked her damn ass off through college doing that to better her and her little boy, and it's cocks that don't tip that make me wanna fold a few noses over.
Isn't tipping in the UK not mandatory, but pretty much the standard set by society there so the normal sane people all do it right? Or is it the out thing, and you dont wanna be labeled a rebel by doing something nice for someone else?
Aint raging at ya, just gets me worked up thinking there really is cocksuckers like that in the world that wouldnt piss on ya if you were on fire. man fuck them people. you cocksuckers.
>>
>>609288897
Not really, American food is cheaper than Australian food because restaurants etc pay lower than minimal wage. A burger in aus is more expensive because staff get paid proper by their managers. So I guess the tipping balances out the cheap food. Not tipping in murrica would be like paying $3 for a meal and walking out in aus.
>>
>>609290798
go fuck yourself, at least if you had something smart to say, but not even, just shit posting.
>>
>>609290951
Restaurants in the UK either pay workers living wage or its made clear that it's NOT A FULL TIME JOB. Therefore as a smarts people don't tip, rich people tip in my experience as a customer and a waiter/bartender, but other than that it's only absolutely exceptional service that warrants tipping here.
>>
>>609290566
This is the first time I've ever seen someone use you're instead of your
>>
>>609291291
not my mother language.
>>
>>609286829
I ran out of money :(
>>
>>609291396
Alright, carry on then
>>
>>609290951
>you will never be this mad
>>
>>609290951
>mfw I've worked in the hospitality/catering service for over a decade and still don't give a shit about tips.

Tips to me means I'm doing a good job. They're not something to be expected, they're something to be earned. They're a reward mechanism for offering good service. If everyone is tipped a roughly equal amount, how would you ever be able to gauge who's successful and has a good customer rapport?

Tipping culture in the UK is entirely different. When I started in hospitality tipping someone was seen as actively insulting them. It gave the impression that they were some snivelling charity case that needed more money because they clearly appeared to be some desperate wretch.

Now we've imported this American tipping culture and I've seen the efforts of my staff and colleagues go markedly downhill. What were once quiet, attentive, well presented people are now mostly heinously ugly, caked in make-up, tits all over the table, honking, loud mouth, vacuous femtards, who can't remember an order even after writing it down, then complain they haven't made their tips.
>>
>>609290566
This. So many times I just want my damn food and nothing more. No 'memorable mickey dee's experience' or some shit like that. But I can't, because I live in a society where if you don't tip, you'll get pubes and spit in your food.
>>
>>609291535
thanks mate
>>
If they already make money, why should I give them more?
>>
>>609291269
So your living wage would be our minimum wage then I'm assuming. Well here in murrica, there are indeed some places that don't even min wage, it's one of the few proffs that is exempt, so some literally make 4 bucks an hour (around 5 euros) and rely on tips. Now the only way to know that would be to ask, and I would rather just not be a cheap dick and just leave a tip ya know?
And those of you cocks that DONT tip? What the fuck do you do when you take out some little bitch you tryna slam? I dont give a fuck what anyone says, you look like a total fuckin douche if you dont tip in that case. Unless she is a fuckin loser just like you. Or is it you are a bunch of brokedick motherfuckers huh? If you guys cant spare five fuckin dollars for a tip, you guys should fuckin off urselfs cause you fail at life.
>>
>>609286829
Fuck no, that's how they eat/function/whatever.
>>
>>609290951
Ultimate rage
>>
>>609290111
Servers didnt set the system, they are just trying to make a living, and when servers dont make minimum wage in tips they often get in trouble and get dropped down to less tables. When you dont tip, you arent showing the business owner you mean business, you are just screwing over the server.
>>
>>609290951
Anally annihilated. Cry more about your mother working a shit job and expecting free money from people.
>>
>>609291683
Yeah, never understood this about 'Murica.

"We have a federally mandated minimum wage... Except in the industries where we don't."

So in other words, you don't have a minimum wage.
>>
>>609291615
And if this really happends, this means those guys are belongs at this place, serving people and begging for money.

Spitting in food and stuff is just low, and it belongs to low people.
>>
>>609291614
I agree man, totally. But even a shitty server should get at least a fuckin buck ya know. Plus, that way you STILL tip, but if you leave a small one, it should be obivous to them they sucked.
I know someone who was a waitress and told me she cried her fuckin eyes out when someone left her a penny, cause she was so busy slammed she just couldnt refill his drink. Thats fucked up guys, you seriously can ruin peoples days and make girls cry being a cheap ass. If that means nothin to ya, then ur just a pile of shit I guess.
>>
>>609286829
One time, a friend and I were eating at Ihop. The server was a black woman and a total bitch to us. Then the host seated a black family next to us, and she was wonderful to them and chatting and everything, while ignoring us and being a bitch when she had to talk to us.

I left her 16 cents covered in ketchup.
Never don't tip a server for bad service--they might think you just forgot. Make sure they know you think they were shit by giving them just a few cents.
>>
>>609286829
What is a good ammount for a tip? I tipped 20 cents to a pizza delivery guy, and i sort of feel bad, because i never ordered pizza, so i don't know how much to tip. Any ideas?
>>
>>609291683
Nah, minimum wage is generally considered a bit too low to be a full living wage in the UK and I think it's the sane in the US right? But instead of most places going "oh it's the legal minimum so that's what they're getting" they tend to give them an extra 50p or so and suck it up.
>>
That picture doesnt make sense. I tip depending on the service i recieve, so if they want a good tip they gotta show me some good service, not the other way round.
>>
>>609291683
The maddest person on this board
>>
>>609290951
Sir, if you were on fire across the street, not only would I not feign to cross it in order to piss it out, but I should also set up a deckchair concession where I may accrue a small profit from those who wish to while away the day in comfort whilst laughing at your misfortune.
>>
>>609288228
how beta is it to tip when there obviously was no reason to tip. you should have told the manager why you would not tip.
>>
>>609291718
You must be some fagget in the service industry. Go to school or serve me food. Your choice
>>
>>609291683
I won't spare any of my 5 euro whit someguy like you. That's sure thing, mate.
>>
>>609290951
>if you don't tip me I am allowed to grab your dick and hit your table
So Americans abuse customers as soon as they don't see green? I'm not going to pay extra just because someone smiled at me as they gave me food that I bought. I paid for food, I didn't pay for your mother's college fees.
>>
>>609290119
It was a no name breakfast joint near the beach, not a chain. They clearly didn't give a shit
>>
>>609291976
>make girls cry

Give money, or the womenz will cry? Wow. Excuse me...

HAHAHAHAHA.

I've worked as a waiter when every table was full and there was a line out the door. I know what it's like to be "slammed." And I somehow always managed to find the extra 8s necessary to top off empty beverages. And, remarkably, I never got tipped a penny. One dude gave me $20 (in 2001, so it was more back then) for maintaining good service despite.

Sounds like she just isn't very good at her job. Which doesn't obligate me to tip her. Do better next time. And fuck your "don't make girls cry" bullshit. That women's liberation ship sailed, like, three generations ago.
>>
>>609292015
This is fine and I completely agree. In america many black servers are 100% racist fucks when working at low end serving jobs. And black customers too. I had a table where my black coworker was serving a black family, her shift ended and she left (she had only gotten them drinks) so I took over. For over an hour i got these people refills, taken their orders, got them their food, gotten them everything and anything they needed, and when they went to leave they gave me money and said give it to the girl who first brought them their drinks. I shoved that shit so far into my pocket its not even funny.
>>
>>609291976
No, because on that basis I should tip the girl at the supermarket checkout. I should tip bus drivers. I should tip firemen if they come to my house to put out a fire. Just because I make someone feel bad because I won't top up their legally required minimum wage does not mean I should be required to do it, because that argument applies to literally every professional out there.
>>
>>609291683
When I pick up my food, I don't tip. I always tip pizza person. Even if I don't have cash and I can't tip worh card, I'll call it in and tip.
But if your a shitty server i won't tip. Unless im on a date, then I will tip.
>>
>>609291876
I will cocksucker, because my parental unit was a waste of space, I can enjoy a nice fucking life now most likely making triple what you earn in a fuckin year. You're either a kid still living at home, or newly out in the world and ur still a little dumb fuck. It comes with time man, dont worry. Usually around 30 ull figure the world out.

>>609291948
Because in that industry they kinda rely on the fact that what what PEOPLE WILL TIP. Lol I mean thats the sole purpose they are exempt, so most normal people who are at least able to scrape by usually tip. Except for the retards and crazies I guess.

And I ain't mad, I just love arguing on the fucking internet, it's become a hobby that past few days. Been on a bit of an H bender. Lovin it. Keep going you piles of shit that don't tip.
>>
>>609288228

>things that never happen in resturants you actually want to eat at.
>>
No.
But I did tip a nickel once for really shitty service.
>>
my friend moved to Australia, said the customer service there is abysmal as all hell because nobody works for tips. she said all the waiters and waitresses just goof around and talk and shit, bring you your food when they feel like it etc.
sounds pretty crappy really. would rather tip a few dollars to get good service personally.
>>
>>609292166
I will gladly bow to this well thought out slam, witty, original, and intelligent. Least this guy can insult people with fucking class. Bravo.
>>
>>609291860
>2015
>not actively participating in the overthrow of america
It's like you don't even own a balaclava.
>>
>>609291683
Holy shit you are so fucking dumb.

This is why America's economy is in the shitter, you stupid fucks throw away your money to the retarded whores working shitty jobs because they're too stupid for anything so they can go get high.
>>
>patrons of a food joint should pay an extra 20% plus their meal because employers are too fucking cheap to actually pay their employees

Yeah I dont understand that. These waitresses and pizza boys did nothing with their lives so their lively hood should depend on the latest customer. Does that not sound like bullshit to anyone else?

My gf's mother was a single mom of 3. afforded new cars, a mortgage payment in a pretty good neighborhood, 2 packs of cigarettes a day, and whatever the fuck else she wanted. And all of it was riding on her "regulars" because she didn't have any actual skills for a real job. minimum wage shit jobs are what they are. They're meant to be worked by younger people who need some side cash, not grown fucking adults with no life skills.
>>
Once. Server started and was shit. Left her shift. Others would not halp. We had to ask 3 times for check. 0 tip. Other than that, 20% or more at restaurants. 10$ for pizza guy. Guess what color my skin is...
>>
>>609289991
>90% tip because she was cute

Did you leave your cock and balls next to the check too, fagtron?
>>
The moral in you fags is super super strong.

Tipping is not required. All of you faggots who say "you're a piece of shit ad hominem" are just reinforcing the bad behavior of employers who dick over their employees by paying less than the legal minimum. Tipping started because it was polite to give extra to a good served, now it's fucking expected.

Do I tip? Yes, but it's based on their performance. If they do average I tip 10 percent because that's average. If they are good I tip 15 or if they're super amazing I tip 20%. If they're shitty and rude or otherwise terrible in some way they get nothing. It's not mandatory and you have to earn it. It's not free fucking money. Boo fucking hoo your employer pays you shit, get a god damn better job. I worked a manual labor job for 5 years to pay my way through college. Minimum wage for back shattering work. I earned every penny. If I can do it so can a waiter. Tons of jobs pay minimum, they jus want to be a waitress because it has an expectancy of free money. Waiting tables usually makes you pretty good cash, so there's nothing to cry about. If someone doesn't tip and you're mad you didn't get your free money, then you're an entitled cuntstick.
>>
It's retarded to think that a customer should be paying the waiters instead of the employer. In Europe I *always* tip if the service was good. If not, I dont and that's that. I went to the US last week and was apalled by the bluntness with which waiters kindly remind foreigners to tip.
>>
>>609292750

No but i have some baklava, does that count?
>>
>>609292546
I agree man, if I gotta take my ass out and pickup, fuck no, they aint do shit to earn it. Youre right. On a date, hope to god I get one worthy of the mega wad I'm bout to place in front of her. But seriously, I'm referring to halfway decent joints, sit down meals, not buffets, you catch my drift. It's just common fucking decency to leave SOMETHING if they at least tried, imo anyway.
>>
I didn't tip my weed delivery driver the first time i used weedmaps.
>>
>>609292459
This is EXACTLY what I meant by the fucking slipping standards of most female waiters these days. I grant you, it's by no means all of them, but because of imported tipping culture they're slowly devolving into Hooter's girls who tear up and go and cry in the back for ten minutes because a customer was rude to them or didn't tip them.

The amount of times I've had to manage a whole floor because some bitch is in the back sobbing because she's having a rough time i.e. not being tipped for wearing her clown make-up and giggling.

I used to work in an airport, and this happened all the time with the Arab customers. Arabs do not tip. They especially do not tip foreigners. They doubly do not tip women. I fucking explained this to my female staff hundreds of times and they still broke down into snowflakes incapable of work when they didn't get a tip for serving a table of Arab businessmen.
>>
>>609292984
This. This right here.
>>
>>609292574
>boasting about how much you earn
>on /b/
Kek you already lost
>>
>>609292574
Where did you get your training to be a keyboard warrior? I want to be an Internet tough guy too but idk how
>>
>>609292789
Clueless dude, fucking clueless. In the town Iive in, there are THREE uni's. Three. One is damn near ivy league, for law anyway. And if you can't spot a dope whore, man, just man. Spot em from a million miles away, no, I wouldnt leave a large tip from a broad who looked like a coke whore. Here, like I said, 90% of em are very young, early 20s, most of em take care of themselves, and are just all around sweethearts, I guess if ya don't like making pretty girls happy, then maybe making cute dudes happy I guess? I unno
>>
>>609292528
why aren't you? scumbag.
>>
>>609292574
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
>>609292574
>I make triple what you make in a fuckin year
Kek nope I make 39 trillion a year because I invested in rare pepes and I drive 16 maseratis and own the restaurant your mom works at.

See anyone can make up fake stupid stories like you bruv. Stop being so furious
>>
>>609292574
But what happens with other professions where tipping is expected or socially normal, like hairdressers, or agency taxi drivers?

I mean tipping culture in Britain is fucking strange. We choose whether or not to tip waiters, hairdressers etc, but then it's socially accepted and normalised to tip your bin-men (trash collectors) and postman at Christmas...
>>
In the UK it isn't mandatory to tip, it is polite to but it depends on the service.

If the food was shit or the staff where rude you do not have to tip.

I work as a waiter and I know that if you get a tip you did a good job.

Any one that thinks it should be mandatory should watch some of the shows about how some of these places serve near rotten or frozen food worse that you can buy at a supermarket.

If you want a tip do a good job. Serve good food, smile and give to customer a good service
>>
>>609292574
>FUCKING TIP YOU CHEAP CUNTS
no
>MY MOTHER WAS BUSTING HER ASS
dont give a fuck, cry more about it
>I WILL, COCKSUCKER CUZ IM AN ESTABLISHED MAN NOW
good for you, I too enjoy shitposting.
>>
>>609286829
I do tip, but I maintain out of principle that I never 'have' to. It's not my fault that you're paid a shitty wage because of some backward law - nor is it my responsibility to make up for it. You show me the price and I expect to pay that. Any on top is completely non-compulsory and you have no right to expect it.

Though as said, I do tip.
>>
>>609292864
Nope. Locked away for 7 years. Just free'd them fuckers, look out, just might free em all over ur face.
>>
>>609293583
/thread
>>
>>609292666
We should implement this tipping incentive into every aspect of life, imagine the quality of service in EVERY profession. Plumbers, technicians, deliverymen, police, etc. Lower the minimal wage, I want QUALITY SERVICE!
>>
what the amerifags dont understand is that literally everywhere else, waitresses and people in the food service industry ALREADY EARN a liveable wage. We dont need to tip here in Aus, (as well as UK) because theres no need. theres a tip jar in some places, but heres the thing: WE EARN WHAT WE WORK. We dont rely on the occasional nice person to make sure we eat that night. We get paid the wage we should. I will never fucking understand why the US does what it does
>>
>>609286829

Here is a riddle :
I go to the restaurant every now and then, I don't tip, I never do, and waiters are totally okay with that

>But anon how comes ?

I live in a country where waiters have decent wages.
>>
Cant be a tipping thread without this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_vivC7c_1k
>>
>>609286829
1) nobody in America makes less than $7.25 an hour (except for under the table work).
2) it is a felony in all 50 states to alter the food (such as spitting in it).
>>
>>609291683
I don't need to tip to impress some slut I'm going to fuck, but then again, I'm not some basement dwelling autistic with attention whore issues. I never tip...and never will. You should be glad that I'm here at the restaurant buying a $50 meal so you have a job to come to tomorrow. Your welcome, you low life fuck. You want a tip? Don't eat yellow snow.
>>
>>609286829
I'll be honest, In my 22 Years of life I am yet to tip a single waiter or delivery driver.
They get paid a salary for a reason.
>>
>>609286829
>Expects to be paid after calling me cheap and a piece of shit.
>>
>>609294081
>WE EARN WHAT WE WORK
isn't English supposed to be your native language?
>>
>>609286829
The only things I tip are your mom and my fedora.
>>
>>609292801
It was implemented to ensure that service would be competitive. Wouldn't want people working hard to get paid the same as someone who doesn't do jack shit because that's communism.
>>
There is literally NO argument for mandatory tipping. Should you tip? Yeah, it's polite. Should you tip based on performance? Yes. If they do good they get a nice tip. If they're rude they get nothing. Are you required to tip? Give me one solid reason you should be required to tip. One reason.
>RAGGHH IM BUTTHURT BECAUSE THEY DONT MAKE MINIMUM
So it's slave labor? They're forced to work for under minimum? Fucking quit. Work at McDonald's. Walmart. Home Depot. Literally ANY STORE will pay you minimum and it's easier work. People work as servers because they fucking expect the free money from tips, which is usually significantly more than minimum wage, then piss and moan when they don't get their free cash and start tip shaming customers or make a thread on /b/ raging about it. Get a different job if you don't want to make 3 bucks an hour.
>>
>>609293209
Sorry man, let get out my fucking spreadsheets because yeah, all that hard evidence you just presented is incredibly sound and totally isn't a bullshit generalisation. It's funny because I've been to America plenty of times and every time we dined, most staff were clearly not in uni, were at least 25-30, and provided shit service which I wouldn't even have treated to me in the UK, and they still demanded a fucking tip.

I'm not paying extra for service worse than what I get without needing to tip. Take your bullshit elsewhere.
>>
>>609294391
Nobody makes less than minimum. Not even servers or delivery drivers.
>>
>>609292957
Can you fit an IED into that?
>>
Yes, because I live in a country where their salary isn't complete shit and they aren't dependent on getting tips.
>>
>>609286829
well, well, well, what have we here another faggot neckbeard (most likely yuro) shitting up the place with his /b/ faggotry. you picked the wrong night to fuck around, asshole. i've just texted the a mod (we're friends irl) about this thread, so he'll be here shortly to deal with the matter, and most likely hand out some sorely needed bans. i'm also going to report and sage the thread (for safe measure), as well as alert the other moderators in the 4chan irc channel. and just in case you wanna try and pull a fast one, i'm screen shotting the entire thread for additional proof and e-mailing moot about the matter personally. i'm tired of you stupid fucking dick sniffers pressing out whatever lolrandom faggot shit you want on the fucking board. it's time for you assholes to get a reality check, because this shit won't fly for much longer. prepare your anus, you 500 pound pile of shit. your days are fucking numbered
>>
>>609294102
Everyone watch the video
>>
>>609293289
I really could give a fuck,GOT ME, it was ALL a lie, everything. I live in my moms basement and garbage. Dammit.
It just tweaks my nuts when people INSIST on bucking the status quo, and I got money they prolly do it JUST for that fact. Why? Just why? Cause if you do it because it gives you some sort of come uppins type thrill, you got mental issues for real. Seriously, even most of you demented fucks have mothers right? Just fucking think, would you be ok if for whatever reason life had dealt ur mother shitty hand, and she had no choice but to be a server, and she genuinely works hard, would you be kosher with some ass clown not tipping at all, or the .01 bullshit? Cmon, u fucking know deep down you wouldnt be ok with that.
>>
>>609294094
Your tip is included in the bill. You tip 100% of the time. You don't have a choice
>>
>>609292574
3*0=0, m8
>>
>>609293289
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
>>
Pizza and Denny's? That's it? /b/ is full of a bunch of broke asses.

Do you guys even go to bars? You know you should typically tip about 1$ per drink Right?
>>
>>609294094
That was a shit riddle. You literally gave away the answer in TWO LINES.
>>
>>609294893
fuck you, ive raped people for far less than this. you think you can fucking come on the board and just act like a fucking hardass and order people around? Bad news for you, fuckface, but tonights the night your luck runs out. You fucking tell ANYBODY on these forums what to do again, and you're going to find out the hard way what a fucking baseball bat to the side of the skull feels like. Think I'm fucking kidding? I have your IP, I know who you are, and Im more than willing to settle this argument face to fucking face. You call yourself "Hardcore"? We'll see who's the hardcore one when one of us is lying face down in a pile of their own blood, shit, and piss. Try and order someone else on here around, and see what fucking happens to you. I'm normally a calm guy but when I need to, I'm willing to break some fucking face to get my point across, just fucking test me you worthless sack of excrement.
>>
>>609286829
YUROPE STRONK
NO TIPS GIVEN
>>
Most people don't realize and no one who does know bring it up...if a waiter or waitress' tips do not average out to minimum wage then the employer is required by law to pay them enough to make it minimum wage.
>>
>>609294655
I'm not sure what job you work where you earn "three times" what that anon makes, but it can't possibly involve typing or speaking English words and sentences, because you type like you're fucking missing your frontal lobe. I'm surprised you can even calculate a tip when you can't calculate how to spell "comeuppance"
>>
>>609294327
Shouldn't you be gagging on some cock right now?
>>
>>609294490
murricans do
>>
>>609294893
I always get weird looks because I tip all at once when I close my tab. They take my glass expecting a dollar, and I just tell them to hold their horses. Then I do $1 per drink, plus any change to round it up to the next dollar.
I get the stink eye when I drink, and then smiles when I leave
>>
>>609295029
The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. I have snipped away most of your of what you wrote, because, well ... it didn't really say anything. Your attempt at constructing a creative flame was pitiful. I mean, really, stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective... Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us "normal" people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. But we sometimes forget that there are "challenged" persons in this world who find these things to be difficult. If I had known that this was true in your case then I would have never exposed myself to what you wrote. It just wouldn't have been "right." Sort of like parking in a handicap space. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you.
>>
>paying someone in the service industry extra money for doing their job.

>tipping the postman.
>tipping the policeman/fireman/paramedic.
>tipping the delivery drivers
>tipping the taxi driver.
>tipping house cleaners.
>tipping maids.
>tipping gardeners.

If you tip waiters and don't tip the rest , you're discriminating.

Die tipist scum.

>tipper logic.
>>
>>609286829
>willingly accepts job that pays $2 to $3 per hour
>get mad when people don't give you free money for doing your job
>still wonders why people refuse to tip them
>>
>>609294436
Answer me this man, you would not make someones day just a little better EVEN if she provided super awesome service, seemed like a genuine person, and was just a doll, which made your experience and the time you were under "her care" just that much better? There are some like that, around here anyway. And calm down, jesus, I wasnt implying anything there.
>>
>>609295039
Once your done I'll take over.

>>609295141
Not true
>>
>>609294763
doubleshrekt
>>
>>609295181
Your pasta is as stale as the idea of mandatory tipping. This is 2020 - 5
>>
>>609295257
i'll straight eat the back half a goat while the front half still breathin motherfucker you skinny faggots wanna talk food lets fuckin talk food you pussy bitches
got my teeth cut the fuck out and replaced with teflon coated titanium bitch i got a thirteen million dollar artificial intelligence bionic swallow muscle designed by nasa that can straight push an unplucked turkey down my fuckin throat fuckin feet and all you fuckin busters
sometimes i order like three four double quarter pounders and walk out into the parking lot and just start cold whippin em at passing police cars i don't give a shit nigga the cops know i eat taser electricity like a german nigger eat mustard that shits like fuckin parsley to me
>>
>>609295205
Funny thing, it's actually a federal crime to tip your postman more than $20 a year. And that includes gifts.

So if you get your postman a $25 gift card for Christmas, he can't take it, or its considered a bribe
>>
>>609289892
You think someone would do that? Just go on the Internet and lie?
>>
>>609295205
HOLY SHIT THIS.

All these people getting so angry about tipping waiters or you're "a piece of shit scumbag" practice what you preach. If you don't tip every single person in the service industry but you tip waitresses you're also a piece of shit apparently. I hope you tipped that UPS driver a nice 20% for doing his job.
>>
>>609295659
My tip for the UPS driver is holding my dog back when he comes to my door. I'm sure he prefers that to a couple of bucks
>>
>>609295181
Look here, internet tough guy, I replied to your post WITHOUT EVEN READING IT. That's how bad-ass I am. You've got the nerve to point out other people's spelling mistakes and grammatical errors, yet you don't have the nerve to proof read your own fucking words before you enter the captcha and press 'post'.

Of course, that statement was based on the assumption that you aren't illiterate/brain damaged, so I apologize in advance if you are 'challenged'.
>>
>>609286829
I was at death valley, CA, and a waitress there treated me and a couple friends like shit.

Litterally threw the fucking food at the table, didn't speak a single word, gave us a fucking mid-period frown

I wanted to jizz on the table and leave but my fucking goody two shoes friends left her 1$ tip

fuck tipping, I only tip if you deserve it
>>
>>609290951
Maybe your mother shouldnt have had a child whilst going to college
>>
>>609294968
Lol, wut?
>>
>>609295216
>c-cuz muh college fees
>>
>not an ameritard
>people working in services get paid a proper wage
>not obliged to tip anyone

Feels good man
>>
File: 1398526403849.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1398526403849.gif
2MB, 400x225px
I've never not tipped, but I have left shitty tips when it demands it. My friends and I went to an Applebees for dinner one time and the waitress got every single order wrong, ie shrimp for my Jewish friend etc. I try to be calm and understanding about that kind of thing and patiently tell her the mistake, and she was being a bitch about it. When she did finally bring out our orders, my steak was raw in the middle, and I don't mean rare, I mean raw. Like, still cold. I told her, she got really pissy, snatched my plate, and brought it out five minutes later black as charcoal, and didn't say anything.

I've never not tipped, but just for her, I fished the change out of my pocket and left it there as a tip. Like... two nickels and a handful of pennies.

I do however go to a diner where the waitress there is curt but friendly and always goes the extra mile, and I consistently tip her $5 even on a $10 check.
>>
File: thread.jpg (71KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
thread.jpg
71KB, 700x466px
>>609289613
here you go
>>
File: check.jpg (13KB, 425x405px) Image search: [Google]
check.jpg
13KB, 425x405px
Ich bin kein Roboter.
>>
File: 1383526528256.jpg (11KB, 264x282px) Image search: [Google]
1383526528256.jpg
11KB, 264x282px
>>609286829
I don't encourage mediocrity.

When I encounter a servant that displays experitse in his trade, I gladly tip generously.
>>
>>609295895
>bad attempt at pasta
>>
>>609296098
They're getting a "proper" wage because you are obliged to tip them. You don't have a fucking choice, it's included in the price of the bill. That's why going out for dinner is cheaper in America. Tipping is optional in America, mandatory elsewhere. You just don't call it a tip so you can look down on others.
>>
>>609286829
Im already paying for my food, you are already getting paid for your job, that's how it's seem here, leaving a tip it's just being nice
>>
>>609295994
No, that would be absurd. She got herself into a mess and it's our responsibility as fellow Americans to help our fellow man. Why should she have to suffer for her own incompetence/mistakes?
>>
>>609295181
Hey appreciate that, means alot. Right to the heart. The people in here, and most are more than likely trolls, or just like to argue like I do, there are the few amongst those here who honestly do have the skewed line of thinking where suffering, misery, pain doesnt phase em, or actually gets them off. You wouldnt let the person in life you love the most get treated that way, (liars if you say you would, everyone has one person they actually do love) there is a 21 yr gap I share with a sibling, and his little buddies act like some of the people in this thread here, and they r easy to spot tbh. I dont give a flying fuck who thinks what or why or how. I am only saying, think about other people sometimes, jesus, has this gen really degraded that far that guys with dicks and not tipping pretty girls is an ok thing. Sad state of affairs.
>>
>>609289225
>The manager also did drugs
What the hell does that have to do with anything???
>>
>>609296301
>included in my bill
Then it's not a tip.
>>
>>609296301
There's the kicker though, the prices of eating out (when adjusted to pay) are not that much higher to what you pay in the US.
>>
>>609286829
I tip every time, I don't make a big deal out of it.
>>
>>609295994
Some people go TO college AFTER some terrible situation happens and LUCKILY, the government will help SOME people, ones who wanna better themselves anyway. Hey, I got all fucking night, start another one. I finally get to play by myself and drink myself stupid, lets do this.
>>
>>609296636
No. On the menu its cheaper. You're lying.
>>
I'll just /thread this myself:

Tipping is a widely practiced social custom in the United States. Tipping by definition is voluntary. In restaurants offering traditional table service,[55] a gratuity of 15% of the amount of a customer’s check is customary when good service is provided. Higher tips may be given for excellent service, and lower tips for mediocre service. In the case of bad or rude service no tip may be given, and the restaurant manager may be notified of the problem.[56]

There you go. Bad service means that leaving no tip is not frowned upon.
>>
>>609296610
So you go out to eat and get a $30 bill.
Americans go out to eat with a $25 bill and an expectation of a $5 tip.

Now, in both cases, the service can be either great or shitty. You can get shitty service and still have to pay the 30. Americans choose to pay the 25. You can get great service and still have to pay the 30. Americans choose to pay 30.

Sounds like Americans are better off, since they can pay less for shit service. You have to pay the same amount for shit service. Sucks to be you
>>
>>609296301
I've always subscribed to the belief the reason there is America generally was a decent place, with decent people, and most would oblige to being good people and providing to fill the gap between wage and bottom line. Kinda always thought it's because (at one point in the past anyway) americans on average could more afford it than people of other countries.
>>
>>609296842
>cant afford college unless tipped
>slight difference from a hobo
Should I also give $5 to every homeless person I see?
>>
>>609295173
I always pay up front so I can leave whenever I want. Sometimes "hold on, let me just pay my tab" can turn into a 20 min ordeal.

Usually have about 40$ in 1's whenever I go out.
>>
ITT a whole bunch of cheap nigglers who dont want to help some one out who has a shitty fucking job. You are forgiven if you live somewhere were tipping is not customary.
>>
>>609286829
I don't tip if the server fucks up too badly. Was sitting around for about 45 minutes waiting for the bill once, so we didn't tip. 3 strikes and you're out.
>>
>>609297106
>based on the assumption that unless money is made, people are jackasses
Doesn't really suck for me personally, I don't live in an area infested with niggers/assholes.
>>
"According to the IRS, at least 40% of tips to waiters are not reported for taxation.[64]"

Another reason why tipping is such bullshit. Since its under the table, waitresses hardly ever report all the tips they make when the do their taxes, so they make more than minimum wage, yet get taxed as if they make less than minimum wage. Cry harder about your tips, you better give me damn good service if you want free, tax exempt cash.
>>
>>609286829
lol. i tip if the meal is extraordinarily good.

then again, in norway the wages are good.
>>
>>609296636
Bull shit.
>>
>>609296636
>when adjusted to pay
this isn't a thing in economics.
There's adjusting to cost of living, but not adjusting to pay.
besides, wages in America are on par if not higher than most of the 1st world. So there is no adjusting to pay.

Yes, dining in America is cheaper. anyone who has traveled abroad knows this. Go to a steakhouse in America and then go to a steakhouse in any EU country and tell me which is cheaper (protip: it's america).

You only claim your servers get paid a decent wage because you're forced to pay the shittiest servers the same as your best servers. Here in our country, servers get paid based upon how good they are. If you suck, you shouldn't get paid as much. That's why tipping is efficient
>>
>>609297699
Who gives a fuck? They don't make enough to be taxed hard anyways. More money can be found elsewhere.
>>
>>609297472
I worked a manual labor job in high school and college. Shittiest job ever. I never got tipped and I never cried about it because I earned my money, every cent. I suggest you cry harder.
>>
>>609292574
The rage.
You don't sound as badass on the internet as you think you do. You sound like an autistic little teenager.
>>
>>609297887
>applied to servers, it's a good incentive
>applied elsewhere, it's bribery
>>
>>609298067
He's pretty bad-ass. I'd bend over to give my daily tribute if I were you.
>>
>>609297699
Just shows how greedy servers are. They make like $100+ a night in tips alone, yet complain that they're underpaid. That's why they insist on customers tipping more and not managers paying more. They know where the real money comes from. Greediest workers on the planet
>>
>>609298128
It's only bribery when it's a government job dingus. Tipping your cops is a bribe. You have to donate to their organization if you think they're doing a good job.
>>
>>609294893
Ha americans...
No there isnt a "typical" tip....
In the language of the creators....Tip is used when service is good...if service is typical, you dont give a tip...not even a typical tip...
if there is a job that doesnt pay the legal minimum wage....dont accept it....
Also..."the minimum wage" means a wage that is the minimum....if the government allows jobs to be paid BELOW THE LEGAL LIMIT...then you are fuckin idiots that dont know what minimum means, what tips mean or why cheese shouldnt come from a can.
>>
I don't fucking understand why "service industry" people get tips but not anyone else. It's such utter bullshit
>hurr durr they do you a service
What about the guy who serves you your food at Burger King? How about the janitor that cleans up your fucking kid's puke? Or an ambulance driver who saves peoples' lives? They are all providing a service yet recieve no tips, but I'm expected to tip fucking Rico the Bellboy for carrying my fucking bags to my room, when he *gets paid to do that in the first place*? What a crock of shit.
>>
faggots
>>
>>609298367
thread is over now, all arguments have been invalidated. This Anon knows his shit
>>
>>609298306
With the angst he talks with I doubt there'd be much to receive
>>
oh sorry i just said faggots. i meant:
faggots
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DVTH3ionO0
god im so tired
>>
>>609298545
But the cops won't be able to do a good job unless they have an incentive (tips). Isn't that your whole argument? That quality of service is shit without tipping?
>>
>>609288974
>>609289430
As a pizza delivery guy myself, your tips buy me weed
>>
>>609286829
Often because I live in a country where you have to pay your employees an actual fucking wage
>>
>>609298873
Not at all. That's a strawman fallacy. Good job dingus.
>>
>>609294176
kekd
/thread
>>
>>609299023
So in effect tipping is like giving free weed?
>>
>>609299023
Kek
>>
>>609299178
essentially, yes
>>
IN EUROPE WE DON"T TIP. ITS YOUR FUCKING JOB GEEZ
>>
>>609294343
except thats every other minimum wage job out there. Tips or no tips, you have good employees and bad. That that sounds like a big fat cop out to me. Customers have to pay wages to ensure workers dont get lazy? its basically the entire managers job to make sure their workers dont get lazy.
>>
>>609299023
Same here when I delivered pizzas, lol
>>
>>609288443
You are trolling right?

Tipping was inventing to avoid paying waiters a fair pay. Its basically a way for the manager/owner to make more money, by paying the staff less
>>
>>609286829
>>609291860
I hate the logic that people and ops pic have. You take your frustration out on customers based on how little they subsidized your wage. My service should not be held ransom because I don't fill your pockets with my money for you doing your job. Also to boh does more work and gets paid less but you don't hear servers bitching do you?
>>
>>609292281
Tipping in change is a big insult instead of not Tipping
>>
>>609299452

You can always not tip and get shitty service, for example having to wait extra time for the delivery driver to show up or getting old food...

If I tip at starbucks for example they will make my stuff before drive thru people and people that already placed orders, I first noticed this when I tipped them 2 dollars on the busiest day I've seen and got my coffee in a record time.
>>
I only tip if I know I'm coming back. Not my problem if people get mad. It's my legal right not to tip if I don't want to.
>>
>>609300436
Huh I never thought of that
>>
So how did you Amerifags get tricked into paying for both the food and other peoples wages?
>>
do you tip people who cut your hair?
>>
>>609300644
Good idea, never thought of it like that
>>
>>609286829
I have a lot of times. Like, they don't tip me if I perform a shitty treatment either. In fact, they ask me for their money back.
>>
>>609289904
That's real fucking sane logic.
Pay the tip ransom or I'll fuck with your food.
Someone watch waiting and fight club to much.
>>
I really don't understand. I go to a restraint, I pay for my food. Now I'm obligated to pay someone I don't care about's living.
>>
>>609286829
the only thing i tip is my fedora
>>
>>609300436

As a former pizza delivery guy, I had a nigger bitch write in a $0.01 tip on a receipt once
>>
>>609300896
This. What the actual fuck is with these moralfags and their "you're a scumbag for not helping out someone with a shitty job" why the fuck do I care? I don't know them. I don't give a shit about their lives, or if they stay alive for that matter. No one ever gives me free money, why should I
>>
>>609300760

Always!
>>
>>609301208

I once worked at a place where they took the processing fee for the receipt out of your tips. So basically if someone pays with a credit card (they all do) and doesn't tip you will lose money by serving them!
>>
In Europe, people aren't collectively retards, so people reject jobs that have no salary unless you're a big tit blonde who sucks the customers' cocks under the table. Unfortunately, the same can't be said for America...

The people who support tipping, how do you feel about people tipping way more to cute girls with big tits, and way less to guys, regardless of exceptional/exceptionally poor service? In Europe, it's simple. The restaurant decides the salary of people doing their job, because the server gets paid for taking orders and promptly delivering food to the customers, not to be some type of stripper/visual prostitute. No wonder Hooters is the most popular restaurant in the US.
>>
>>609291976
There's a difference between slammed and lazy.
>>609292390
Yes, servers are entitled and psychotic
>>
>>609301808
That's your employer being a shitty proprietor and a generally bad person. Not the customers' concern.
>>
>>609286829
On the first of January, KFC was like an hour late. No tips given.
>>
The only thing I tip is my fedora and compliment the service and then leave
>>
>>609293047
That's the modern American women for ya, the specialest snowflake that ever snowflaked . they feel they are owed the world because vagina.
>>
I worked as a delivery driver for a few months back several years ago as a little second job to goof off at. I didn't care about getting a tip but it always amused me that the only people who didn't tipped, lived in trailers or were black.
>>
>>609286829
rarley tip, like 1/30 times I have the opportunity to tip I do so
>>
I generally tip the chefs - something I recommend doing if you're intent on tipping, at the end of the day its about the food, not the service
>>
>>609288228
If the service is that bad, I tip. A dime.

It only costs a dime (less, if you don't care about or understand the symbolism) to clearly communicate to the server that, yes, I know I'm supposed to tip but the service was so shitty it deserved nothing.
>>
File: meh.jpg (117KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
meh.jpg
117KB, 1280x720px
i worked as a cook in a few places while in college and i can tell you that drivers and servers are the laziest fucking people ever. they all complain about not getting tipped or not getting tipped enough but rarely do they ever put any real effort into anything. drivers are the worst, literally all they do is complain meanwhile back in the kitchen people are doing real work and we dont even get tipped at all yet we worked harder and longer than anyone else in the place. it was so annoying to hear servers and drivers complain about not making enough money when at the end of the day they usually made more than us for a fraction of the effort. fuck tipping those entitled cunts
>>
I'm a pizza delivery driver for pizza hut if you u don't tip I understand I still get paid hourly if you don't want to literally throw away your money to a stranger it's okay
>>
>>609300689
I tip 25 cents in mixed change for shit service. I used to work boh in a few restaurants and servers are entitled as fuck and do the least work. So I'm not afraid of those fuck heads
>>
>>609288228
Wow. You should've told him to fuck off.
>>
>>609286829
I don't give tips. This is absolute nonsense. Waiters are paid by owners of the restaurant. Tell me one good reason, why should I give them tips.
>>
>>609301011
Friedchickennisha was a basketball American, what did you expect?
>>
>>609288974
Shearing?

You are fucking dumb.
>>
>>609286829
i always tip but very small amounts and i always use coins dipped into my semen.

i think of the contorted face of the waitress when she pockets my jizz and i cum buckets.
>>
>>609288228
Wtf you obviously didn't forget
>>
>>609303534
Delivery I usually tip because they have to drive through a sea of dumbass drivers and retarded kids in apartment complex and in all weather . They are trying to do their job and a lot of places barely reimburse for gas.
>>
>>609286829
yup, because she was an asshole. i tip if you are friendly, otherwise you can fuck yourself
>>
>>609304278
I propaned :^)
>>
>>609286829
Here's a tip , get a better job
>>
>>609286829
ITT black people
>>
I only go to restaurants where service is included. A restaurants without service is like a zoo without animals or a school without teachers. Do you tip animals and teachers?
>>
>>609286829
I'm super paranoid about people fucking with my food, so if it's somewhere I'm ever planning on going again then I tip even if I have poor service.
>>
>>609305258
>buttmad entitled server detected
>>
>>609305300
You should by ameritip logic
>>
>>609305447
never go same place twice
problem solved
Thread posts: 264
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.