[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well it's official my parents are selling the house and

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: to_have_a_curse_0.png (724B, 246x184px) Image search: [Google]
to_have_a_curse_0.png
724B, 246x184px
Well it's official my parents are selling the house and making me move out. I'm 27 and have almost no money, no plan, I have a degree in criminology, the only job experience I have is 5 years ago I worked at a movie theater for 3 weeks. What should I do?
>>
grow the fuck up old motherfucker useless cuck
>>
>>608390291
I'm trying
>>
Become an adult.

If this fails, eat a fucking bullet. Just don't be a burden. Feed yourself, nobody else should have to.
>>
>>608390036
Why don't you get off your god-forsaken computer and get out of your comfort zone? Life is a bitch. And if you find excuses to let it slip by you're only gonna make it harder for yourself. Get outta your zone. Step into a new world where challenges will fuck you up every day. Rememer that you may fuck shit up a lot, but you'll gain experience and knowledge from these fuck-ups. If you stay at home all day you won't get anywhere. It's time for change, my friend. Get out there and fuck shit up. It doesn't matter if you're scared or insecure. Nobody is totally confident. Remember that people don't give a fuck about you, so you don't give a fuck either. Just do what you gotta do, alright? You won't regret it. Who know? Maybe you'll land a good job, make friends, and maybe even meet a lovely lady out there. There's somebody for all. Go look for her.
>>
>>608390703
Not very hard obviously.

27 years old and the only job experience you have is three weeks at a movie theater? You don't even know what the fuck trying is.
>>
>>608390805
Problem is...what the fuck is he gonna do with his crim degree?
>>
Wtf anon.
Do everyone a favour and kill yourself.
>>
>>608391238
Then he should work at some fucking McDonald's and study something else, bullshit excuses
>>
>>608391006
Working there sucked, no one there liked me, I didn't like them, and I needed more time to focus on my studies
>>
>>608390036
Join the fuckin military. They take just about anyone who doesn't shoot up, isn't fat as fatass or broken, and can follow orders.
>>
>>608391238
Fuck the degree. He should be out there fucking bitches and killing niggers. Hanging spics and poisoning jews. Life isn't about college degrees. It's about doing the right thing. The American thing.
>>
>>608391429
Pro-tip: nobody likes work. Hence the paycheck.

...and why exactly did you need to focus on your studies when you've done fuck all with your degree?
>>
>>608390291
/thread
>>
>>608391534
I don't believe in war
>>
You have a degree in crime. Do it faggot.
>>
File: theratrix.jpg (68KB, 894x671px) Image search: [Google]
theratrix.jpg
68KB, 894x671px
>>608390036
>>608390036
yeah, you are fucked. no one is going to hire someone your age without experience. I suggest you join the navy
unless you parents have connections, which I doubt because they failed rasiing you.
>>
File: LoveMe.png (99KB, 248x250px) Image search: [Google]
LoveMe.png
99KB, 248x250px
>>608391666
ALL HAIL LORD SATAN!!!
>>
>>608391666
I needed to go to school to get my parents off my back
>>
>>608391238
Be Batman?
>>
>>608390036

Go far away from where you are. Start from scratch. No money, no contacts.

Necessity will drive you to cut your own way, build yourself up. It will all be in front of you, day by day.

If you want change, you have to initiate it. If you want to keep from slipping back into the old rut, you need to remove it as an option.

Leave where you are, cut your ties, make it impossible to go back.

It's best to do it impulsively, without thinking about it. Buy a bus ticket. Rough at first, but always satisfying and always worth it.

That is the best advice I have for your situation.

Good luck.
>>
>>608391776
Then join the coast guard you worthless hippie faggot, and stop inventing barriers for yourself so you can try to excuse being a failure.

Also "I don't believe in war" is a stone cold retarded statement. You don't have to like it, but it EXISTS. Faggot. Learn to use better phrases that aren't total nonsense.
>>
>>608392201
What you need to do is stop making an excuse for everything.
>life is about to slap you across the face with the hard cock of reality. And it will NOT give a fuck what excuses you have.
>>
>>608392211
>>608392211
Makes the most sense.
>>
OP confirmed for kill

His mom probably stabbed him with her razor sharp cock and chopped him up into little pieces for being such a worthless faggot
>>
>>608391661
/thread
>>
>>608391661
I fuck a lot of hookers if that counts
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.