[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Globalized fetish thread. Whatever you post is immediately (and

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 64

File: 2-4.jpg (234KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
2-4.jpg
234KB, 1600x1600px
Globalized fetish thread.

Whatever you post is immediately (and permanently) inflicted on every reproductive-aged woman in the world.

How have you just fucked up/saved the planet?
>>
>>607267460
For fetishes there's /d/ board
>>
File: 2.jpg (273KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
273KB, 900x1200px
Horns, love, kindness and affection or passion.
>>
Shugo Chara, nice
Also my fetish is futanari
Does that mean every girl will now have a penis?
>>
Well my fetish is straight up impreg, so adding 3 billion people, who are all at a minimum half white, seems like a pretty good deal for the earth.
>>
>>607267794
Hoefully both vagina and a dick, otherwise You doomed us.
>>
File: 1423360353307.gif (2MB, 300x750px) Image search: [Google]
1423360353307.gif
2MB, 300x750px
Unfortunately for women, their bodies are suddenly altered to make it impossible for them to speak, read or write unless they regularly engage in blowjobs, vaginal sex or anal sex, respectively.

I'm tempted to make it so that a woman can only speak/read/write for exactly as long as she sucks a cock, lets someone fuck her ass or her puss, but that may be a little *too* punishing, so maybe the positive side effects from those sex acts simply last several hours, or even (if they're lucky) a whole day.
>>
>>607268045

Is every bitch somehow magically impregnated by the same guy, or is every baby daddy different?

Also, what should the impreg process be like?
>>
>>607268204
nah man, the fetish is me impregnating them. Its the aspect of primally marking them as mine that gets me off. and frankly, my real fetish is impregging cheating women, so i'm just figuring that my seed teleports into all women.
>>
Every girl in the planet suddenyl feels a urge to endlessly suck a cock. They need to suck/fuck one, and drink the cum. If 3 days pass without drinking fresh man's cum, they will slowly decay into moving bodies, their brain functions will slowly make them more and more cock-needed. As time goes by they will enter a fully need of cum, nullyfying all other thoughts. When they finally drink they needed cum, they will be rewarded with grand pleasure, and their lifes will be normal. Each time the cycle repeats, women will be even more and more addicted to cum, and the cum reward and needness will increase.
>>
File: 1427733866317.jpg (269KB, 1224x708px) Image search: [Google]
1427733866317.jpg
269KB, 1224x708px
Timely as fuck:

Between now and Friday, women’s bellies begin to rapidly swell and women begin to grow bunny ears and tails.

By April 1st every woman will appear to have been transformed a bunnygirl at the end of her 9th month of pregnancy, but at some random point on April 1st, rather than giving birth to a baby, each woman will find herself suddenly wrought with gut-wrenching contractions as her body begins to expel brightly colored…..eggs.

Some women lay one giant ostrich-sized egg while other may lay several dozen chicken-sized eggs, and some of those eggs may even actually turn out to *be* hardboiled eggs while others may be made of candy, but it al boils down to the same thing: every day between April 1st and Easter Sunday, every woman in the world ends up laying colorful easter eggs.

The egg laying stops and the bunny bits disappear the morning after Easter, but little do women know that they are now doomed to be transformed in some way in the weeks leading to every major holiday from now on….
>>
File: 1400062656103.jpg (217KB, 750x1150px) Image search: [Google]
1400062656103.jpg
217KB, 750x1150px
Oh, that's easy. Women take on animal aspects. They grow fur, ears, tails, everything. Many develop physical talents. They are stronger than regular humans, or they can fly, whatever. These tend to be more animalistic than others. In all cases, their behaviour becomes influenced by their animal nature as well.

tl;dr: furries.
>>
>>607268570

Would suck to be a lesbian or single woman, huh?

How decayed would a woman's brain functions become if she's somehow forcibly deprived of dick long enough?
>>
>>607268806
oh shit, mah dick. way to improve. Alright OP, final answer: I fuck some grill, preferably a 5'3" blonde qt, while fucking her what she feels is transmitted to all women, and when I bust into her, my cum blasts into all women, impregnating the earth.
>>
>>607268977

Do women just keep on trying to remain a normal part of society, or do most of theme eventually need to be put into zoos or released into the wild?

I love the idea of all women being partially turned into animals, but I'd have it be a slow, painful process with humiliating results that guarantee women could only be used as pets and livestock.
>>
>>607269194

Even better if this shit magically makes all women ovulate (and whatever else they need to do to get pregnant) in order for your semen to fill them with life.

Would be worth is just to see all women collectively lose their shit, especially lesbians and feminists.
>>
File: 1427639905631.jpg (824KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1427639905631.jpg
824KB, 1000x1200px
Improvement on a biological level.
Improved strength, reflexes, speed, agility, and they're cuddly and cute to boot.
>>
>>607269098
They would stop to think at all. Like an animal she would strugle to move to the first man in her view. She'd beg for it, with no ability to talk or communication, like a cum zombie, seeking for a dick to fuck and cum to swallow.
>>
>>607269611
oh dear god, i've been on /pol/ for the last few weeks rather than /b/ so i was thinking of the societal benefit of a massive injection of white genes into the pool, but the feminist and lesbian assdamage would be immeasurable. fucking top kek.
>>
File: uk4814fs33wc1.png (1MB, 1200x848px) Image search: [Google]
uk4814fs33wc1.png
1MB, 1200x848px
Combine >>607268045 with >>607269364 and make it so that all women are suddenly impregnated with unwanted litters of piglets?

Either this mass impreg is just magical and spontaneous, or something like >>607268806 where every woman is subjected to a long, lengthy and humiliating phantom fucking from a giant boar.
>>
>>607269364
I like the classical furry thing. That is to say, intelligent people that are mentally fairly human. I do get a big boner for the juxtaposition of the animal/human thing. So the way I'd like it to work is that in different societies, they either become dominant or subservient. So when they are dominant, they will look you over and say "you'll do, for a man. I'd bet you'd even enjoy fucking an animal, you pervert" but when they're subservient, they go "I'll do whatever you want, I'm only an animal, so I have to listen to you".

With variation, of course. Variation is the spice of life.
>>
>>607268570
This is an incredibly depressingly sad little fantasy. It says way way more about you than you think it does.
>>
>>607269913

Especially if whatever is magically fucked into them can't be aborted.

Anything that drives all lesbians nuts would be amazing.
>>
More for the giant cow teats on each tit than anything else.

Good tucking that shit into a bra now, ladies.
>>
File: 1421514352351.gif (2MB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
1421514352351.gif
2MB, 360x202px
>>607270227

This is actually a pretty popular fantasy. I've seen a more detailed take on it posted in other threads:

The moment a woman has gone 24 hours without semen, her ability to concentrate begins to dissipate and she slowly loses the ability to read, write, or even walk upright. 4 hours or so in she’ll gradually develop a humiliating desire to remain nude as more of her higher brain functions shut down and are replaced with new instincts and desires that slowly transform her into a semen hound.

After 8 hours of withdrawal, any woman’s transformation into a crawling, naked beast (a beast no smarter than a dog but twice as horny) would be complete. A woman in this state wouldn’t be able to speak (at least in any way anyone can understand), but their sense of smell would incredibly enhanced to allow them to better seek out semen. Women would also routinely sniff and lick at the air in the hopes of catching a whiff of semen, and would pump and wiggle their asses in the hopes of luring any male hiding nearby to take them from behind.

A simple dose of semen would be enough to fully restore a woman’s faculties, though it could take up to several hours for them to return. A woman who goes more than 72 hours without ingesting semen will be much harder to restore - she will require a minimum of 4-5 doses of semen, introduced into her mouth, ass *and* vagina.

Once restored, women remember they did (or was done to them) while in semen withdrawal, and humanity has to rewrite all laws regarding consent in regards to sex.
>>
File: 1427118212416.jpg (209KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1427118212416.jpg
209KB, 1000x1000px
>>607267460
>>
>>607271241

Harems?

All women are slaves?
>>
>>607271413
>has dick
>woman
>>
>>607270865
It just seems so totally desperate to me.
>>
>>607270865
Sauce ?
>>
File: 1427901120319.gif (1014KB, 500x296px) Image search: [Google]
1427901120319.gif
1014KB, 500x296px
Simple change:

Women are unable to eat out of anything but doggy bowls placed on the floor.

The whole restaurant business is upended overnight, lunch times at work and at school become very uncomfortable for everyone involved, and lesbians and feminists have a hard time explaining this new behavior away while they fight for equal rights.
>>
>>607271413
in about 80% of cases male puberty nor results in feminisation and homosexuality, making traps extremely common and real men in short supply.
that's 4 gay traps and about 5 straight women for every single man. So yes, harems, harems like a motherfucker
>>
>>607271514
Meh, it's a form of domination and bimboification. They get off on the idea of women turning into total sluts, and this being completely beyond their control. Even not turning into a slut requires being a slut.

So, the focus is still on the woman, and not on the dude getting any. That makes it non-desperate, in my book at least.
>>
File: 1424200420018.jpg (256KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1424200420018.jpg
256KB, 960x1280px
>>607271967

Yeah, it's the catch 22 of the situation - in order to keep their brains together, the smartest women have act as even more of a whore than anyone else, without guys even needing to lift a finger.

And even if an incredibly intelligent woman ends up somehow being turned into an animal-minded fuck pet, she can eventually claw her way back if she fucks & sucks hard enough.
>>
>>607272374
>>607271967
So it's a childish power fantasy? Gotcha. You're sick of all the girls rejecting you so you fantasize about them being unable to.
>>
Without warning, our reality slowly begins to cross-pollinate with a Star Trek-style alternate reality where all currently-living women are slaves.

The merging happens slowly, with the first signs almost exclusively affecting women, as they begin to parts of their existence temporarily overwritten by bits and pieces of their existence in the slave reality. The changes are subtle at first, such as womens’ social security numbers or birth certificates temporarily disappearing from our world (causing temporary/minor/confusing inconveniences for the women affected), building up to bigger (and more immediately problematic) ‘reality shifts’, such as entire bank accounts, homes and documented identities temporarily disappearing (often for days at a time), which then lead to even more immediate (and humiliating) shifts, such as the clothing a woman is wearing vanishing without a trace only to be replaced with a collar, or the sudden loss of all skills and knowledge accumulated in school and/or the workplace.

Of course, the ultimately leads to women themselves suddenly shifting from our reality to the other one where they have grown up as slaves from the beginning - it becomes common for men to be talking to a woman, only for her to suddenly vanish (leaving her clothing and belongings behind), with her alternate-reality slave doppleganger popping into our existence several hours later.

Women from both worlds continue to shift between realities without warning for a while, with the shifts becoming less and less frequent, forcing women to spend more and more time in the other world until one day, every woman’s shifting stops and she is permanently stranded in her opposite reality.

Every woman you now know has now been replaced with a double that has grown up a slave (and will seek out whoever owned her in the other reality), while our women now find themselves inexplicably stranded in a world where they’ve (or at least their twins) always been treated as chattle.
>>
>>607272374
Though, civilised countries will probably set up sperm banks for this, and might even start demanding men stop jacking off in the shower and just hand in their ejaculate at their local droppoint. And most men will probably comply, because no-one likes seeing their cute, little sister stuffed full of niggerdicks because of some weird illness.
>>
>>607272645
I have a question. What is the point of the short piece of chain dangling from the collars of the girls in that picture? It's too short to be a leash
>>
>>607272614
Why the fuck is 4chan filled with idiots like you who must assume that if you make a point about someone, you must immediately BE them? It's not just here. Say there's something you like about the USA, and suddenly everyone is all like "well, you guys have mass shootings, herp derp murica" etc. while I'm just a fucking Eurofag pointing out something positive about the burgerfats.

My fantasy in this thread is furfaggotry. I'm just explaining in common terms what the reasoning behind this other fetish is, you mentally challenged fucknut.
>>
>>607272783

What if the semen needs to be used within 8 hours of "production"? Sperm banks wouldn't work, but you could keep your sister/friend/girlfriend from having to suck a stranger's cock by giving her a dose for the road.
>>
>>607272645
That is really depressing.
>>
>>607272985

Good question. Maybe just something for guys to hook their leashes onto when they've made a purchase?
>>
>>607273172
I'm just saying that people will see this as an illness and treat it like one.
>>
What if the basic situation in Pinnochio were applied to women on a worldwide scale? The moment a woman does anything “immoral” (smoking, drinking, reaching orgasm, masturbating, lying, etc) she erupts into a quick and horrifying change into a donkey?

Not a full donkey like in Pinnochio, though - you’d want women to retain their basic feminine shape (even as their bellies roll out into rounded donkey bellies and their arms and legs are changed almost completely, permanently forcing women onto all fours so they can be used as beasts of burden), and you’d probably want them to all be at least a little bit recognizable from each other, at least in the face and basic proportions of their bodies (though all of them ending up looking almost exactly the same as whole donkeys and making them completely interchangeable would have it’s appeal, too. Women would be doubly scared of being transformed, knowing how easily they’d be lost in a crowd once they’ve become a dumb animal.)

A shame we don’t live in a culture anymore where donkeygirls would be immeiately useful - 100 years ago, donkeygirls could’ve been used to haul carts and carriages around, whereas today, there’d be nothing for an urban donkeygirl to do unless be cared for as a pet or be sold to a farm, zoo or shipped off to a third-world country to be put to maximum use.
>>
>>607273112
Well that was....Interesting. I do apologize for assuming that you had the fetish you were talking about. How can I ever make it up to you.
>>
File: 1419618555131.jpg (43KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1419618555131.jpg
43KB, 600x600px
>>607273343

Sure, but on a practical level, you'd still have 3 billion women who desperately need semen running around with no way to help them on a longterm basis. Rational thought might triumph in the end, but for the first few weeks it would be sexual chaos.
>>
>>607273287
then why not just use the thing that the chain is hooked onto in the first place?
>>
File: OH YES.jpg (10KB, 122x112px) Image search: [Google]
OH YES.jpg
10KB, 122x112px
>>607273599

Don't ask me, I didn't draw it.
>>
Tentacles. Fucking huge, hole ripping ones. The bigger the hole, the bigger the tentacles.
>>
>>607269364

All women end up being used just like livestock? Does that include eventually butchering most of them for food?
>>
>>607273828

What are they ripping holes into? Clothes?
>>
>>607273828
tentacles on what? or are they just freefloating?
>>
Anal cum enemas until bowels are exploded.
>>
Women = mermaids

Mostly I’d just like to see what mermaid transformations would be like in real life, spread across all body types.

Would women lose the ability to walk even before their legs start to fuse together? And how *would* their legs fuse together? Or would they just grow fish tails out of their asses while their legs wither away into nothingness?

Would they still be able to breath outside of water? Where would their gills be? Would they be warmblooded or coldblooded? What species of fish would they (partly) become? Would some women become saltwater mermaids while others become freshwater mermaids? What would they eat? Could they still talk? Heck, how much of their human minds and intelligence would they retain if any?
>>
>>607274232
Legs are limbs and fish tails are an extension of the spine, so most likely the fish tail would start growing from the waist, enveloping the ass as the pelvis and legs shrank back into it.
>>
>>607270865
Here is the original:

Suddenly, all human females past puberty succumb to extreme sexual desire and, somewhat perplexingly, exhibit a sort of aggressive submission. In this state, the female, having only a little more intelligence than a house pet, will seek out males of any species and attempt to copulate. While they seldom force themselves upon a prospective partner, they will attach themselves to a specific mate and follow his commands unflinchingly. This period, dubbed ravening, lasts until an undetermined amount of human semen is deposited and absorbed through the female's mucous membranes.

Once a female's reason is restored, she will groggily recall the events and her actions while ravening. She will need additional doses of semen to be administered at least once per 24 hours to stave off another ravening. If a ravening female goes more than 72 hours without the attack being sated, she will reach stage 2, at which point the ravening is far more difficult to dispel and the female will become wholly dependent upon their most recent partner(s). While it is unknown if the effects become irreversible after a certain amount of time, the amount of semen required to quell a ravening female in the second stage is far more than what would normally be acquired through a normal schedule of intercourse. Coupled with the reality that ravening females seek out males of any compatible species, it is not uncommon for women to spend the entire lives in unwavering service, never being exposed to enough human seminal fluid to return her faculties.

Ravening is extremely taxing on the female body, and as a result the initial death toll among the less fit is quite high. Despite this, and though overall lifespan has seen little change. the effects of aging seem to be drastically reduced among all women. It is speculated that the increased overall fitness of the population is the likely culprit.
>>
File: tumblr_n4pmpthmbx1tsd1cgo1_500.jpg (74KB, 457x479px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n4pmpthmbx1tsd1cgo1_500.jpg
74KB, 457x479px
>>607273918

Sure, why not? As part of being turned into cowgirls, piggirls, etc, every woman would be able to be bred with the animal species she's become part of, with the semi-human female offspring they spawn aging rapidly like a full animal, so that most currently-living women could be turned into porkchops and hamburgers within 5 years without anyone batting an eye.
>>
>>607274704
continued:

>Does "the ravening" replace periods, resulting in a week out of every month that every woman ends up turned into a semen-slurping housepet but can live without needing to ingest semen for the rest of the month, or are all women now *permanently* stuck seeking out semen every 24 hours, every day of every year of the rest of their lives?

When a female is subjected to high amounts of physical activity over long periods of time ovulation occurs less often. Ravening females can still be impregnated, but the risk per-partner is much lower. Moreover, a woman can stay her normal self indefinitely assuming she maintains daily exposure to human semen. In such cases ovulation and menses occur normally. However, it is as you said: the ravening must be abated once every 24 hours, every day of every year of the rest of their lives.

Naturally, a synthetic solution for this problem has been pursued many times, but as the specific cocktail of hormones responsible for satisfying the ravening is produced upon the mixture of both the testicular and prostatic excretions and only remains chemically active for a few minutes, it is likely impossible.

>...but only human semen has the potential to temporarily reverse the effects of the ravening - this means you could keep any woman as a housepet and mate for your dog without fear that her ravening will be reversed?

Yes. Due to the "aggressive submissiveness" outlined in the first paragraph, the woman will bond with one master (or masters, provided enough exposure) and follow his orders without protest. In fact, given enough time, it would even be possible to order her to end or give up her own life.That is how strongly the ravening affects the senses of loyalty and submission. Wresting control over a ravening female and then directing her to mate with your other pets would be a simple task, and it is not uncommon for older/less physically attractive females to be relegated to such an existence.
>>
File: vibevixen-lady-gaga-1.png (196KB, 487x271px) Image search: [Google]
vibevixen-lady-gaga-1.png
196KB, 487x271px
>>607274606

I'm picturing women everywhere growing a fish tail out of their ass (it would almost literally look like they've got a trout shoved up their asses for a while), with the legs eventually starting to wither away and maybe just become fins while the tail grows bigger and longer, eventually just becoming the bottom half of each bitch's body.

How long would you want this mermaid transformation to take? Like, 5 minutes, or 5 weeks?
>>
>>607274704
>>607275078
/sci/ discovers /d/
>>
File: 1421822080057.gif (4MB, 432x250px) Image search: [Google]
1421822080057.gif
4MB, 432x250px
>>607274704

I think you might have it backwards. I've been seeing >>607272645 pop up on /d/ for years, with the original author claiming it was inspired by an even older story online called "The Hunger":

http://textfiles.com/sex/EROTICA/H/hunger.txt

(Warning: The Hunger is way more fucked up than the other two scenarios posted in this thread, with a lack of semen being fatal for any woman, and not just adult women being subject to its effects)
>>
rule 34 and hentai while we wait
>>
>>607275719

Whoops, I meant I've seen >>607270865 pop on on /d/ since pretty much forever.
>>
>>607273529
Honestly, I'm surprised you haven't already told me to go die in a fire either for my response or for being a furfaggot, so I'd say you're doing pretty well.
>>
File: 5o3IvV1.gif (684KB, 266x226px) Image search: [Google]
5o3IvV1.gif
684KB, 266x226px
I'm surprised no one has mentioned breast expansion/forced lactation yet.
>>
>>607275719
I wouldn't be surprised if the ravening was written by the same person.
>>
>>607268977
>making them furshit
>not monstergirls
You would be sent to the worst part of hell, and even demons would fuck you up you shit taste having pus-hole of a thing, you.
>>
File: f3d9648038af2ee0a131837acadb28ee.jpg (505KB, 960x1200px) Image search: [Google]
f3d9648038af2ee0a131837acadb28ee.jpg
505KB, 960x1200px
>>607276075
Giant boobs are gross.
>>
>only extreme shit
Faggots. Anyways, making people less 3DPD. Basically a dumb cop out that lets me choose at my leisure.
>>
File: 1411635520651.jpg (248KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1411635520651.jpg
248KB, 600x600px
>>607276075

This. I'd kill to see women everywhere suddenly subjected to explosive breast expansion and lactation, especially if it happened to happen while I was out and about in public to see how it affects everyone.

How much bigger are we talking about making every tit on Earth, and how much milk would they be making?
>>
File: aqu.webm (3MB, 887x480px)
aqu.webm
3MB, 887x480px
>>
File: OTBhQnS.jpg (347KB, 1300x1606px) Image search: [Google]
OTBhQnS.jpg
347KB, 1300x1606px
>>607276328
What does this even mean?
>>
File: 09d235a5ab2e62d12bf846c4c148672a.jpg (249KB, 1000x815px) Image search: [Google]
09d235a5ab2e62d12bf846c4c148672a.jpg
249KB, 1000x815px
I'm going to cheat a little.

Women take on more masculine traits, and men take on more feminine traits. Women become physically stronger, and retain more muscle mass, while men lose body hair and become softer of body and face. This leads to a reversal of traditional gender roles, where women are expected to be dominant in courting and sex, while men are encouraged to flaunt their sexuality. As a guy, expect to dress in cute outfits, and trap wear becomes common the same way trousers are for women. Your ass will be grabbed by horny women, and if you like going out you will probably go down on them in the bathroom stalls. And when people say "anal" these days, the assumption is always something going up a boy's butt.
>>
File: sykOsyo.jpg (527KB, 1246x1500px) Image search: [Google]
sykOsyo.jpg
527KB, 1246x1500px
>>607276417

Instant transformation into a cowgirl at worst (the flattest chested women suddenly become an H cup), with those tits erupting with fresh milk and never stopping.

Rather than making the thin watery breastmilk that women usually make, all women now instead produce a far thicker, creamier and sweeter milk that's much more tasty to drink straight from the tap.
>>
>>607276479

...women develop the ability to breath underwater?
>>
File: 26b01ee6.png (856KB, 800x1130px) Image search: [Google]
26b01ee6.png
856KB, 800x1130px
>>607276799
I would kill myself.
>>
>>607276144
You know, I really contemplated putting monstergirls in there. I like monstergirls, and it'd be fair to the rest of the world.

But then I remember you guys try to pretend you're not furfags. But the fact that you're even responding says enough.
>>
>>607276921
Nah, only men. Drown-fucking becomes an Olympic women-only sport.
>>
>>607277222

What kind of mostergirls? I'm on board if it results in some pretty fucked up and humiliating transformations.
>>
>>607277097
And...?
>>
>>607277222
Full house, dubs and trips....
>>
>>607277222
Listen m9, you wanna know what makes furfags shit? They're huge circlejerking faggots, most of them are actual faggots, and snouts. Monstergirls that don't go too extreme keep human parts or at least semblance. Fucking snouts is when you go full animalfucker. Not even the good kind either. Not only that but being a pretentious faggots who goes
>but they're are totally le samme :^)
The fact that YOU'RE responding is enough. By which I mean I'm butthurt that you faggots don't fuck off.
>>
File: 1425317814628.jpg (583KB, 828x600px) Image search: [Google]
1425317814628.jpg
583KB, 828x600px
I can't believe we've gotten this far into the thread without anyone suggesting the mandatory enslavement of every human female on Earth.
>>
>>607277514
I imagine that would be a common sentiment. Many of the things your proposal changes would destroy the average male's identity.
>>
>>
>>607277222
Ah, one more thing. Monstergirl aesthetic just feels better. Furfag aesthetic just feels lazy. So much flamboyant, rainbow dog level shit. You niggers could at least like beastmen type of shit, but no. You like lazy anthromorphs of shit like technicolor poodles.
>>
>>
>>607277708

How should enslavement of all women happen? Men suddenly rise up tomorrow and go about stripping every woman they find of their human rights (and their clothing, property, etc) and slap them in chains, or is reality somehow altered from the ground up to suddenly make all women slaves without guys even needing to lift a finger?
>>
File: ef3g3.png (2MB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
ef3g3.png
2MB, 1200x1600px
>>607277981
>>
>>607277981

Amputations for every woman, turning them into helpless sex worms?

I could get behind that.
>>
File: 1330189722850.jpg (79KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
1330189722850.jpg
79KB, 500x666px
>>607277710
The change would be mental, as well. Your average horndog frat boy is now a slutty trap who has figured his chances to get laid are higher if he does gay shit with other slutty traps while the women watch.
>>
All women on Earth have the minds of loyal dogs.
>>
File: 1427308822996.jpg (869KB, 1718x1634px) Image search: [Google]
1427308822996.jpg
869KB, 1718x1634px
>>607278263

Now you're talking.

A gradual, horrifying loss of intelligence or a sudden BOOM change?
>>
>>607278564
Just boom change.
>>
File: 1416253237093.jpg (440KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1416253237093.jpg
440KB, 1600x1067px
>>607278045

One idea: men are reprogrammed to suddenly view all women as nothing but chattle, to the extreme that from men's new perspective, women have ALWAYS been pets/slaves/livestock but they've somehow set themselves free and now it's mens' responsibility to put females back into their place. Men retain their basic personalities and affections for the women in their lives, only now instead of viewing them as wives, daughters and friends, men can suddenly only view these women as property run amok.

Of course, this leads to all kinds of horror stories for women as they realize that the men in their lives have been reprogrammed overnight, and womens' shock at all this puts them on the defensive just long enough for men to start enslaving them (well, enslaving them *again* from men's point-of-view), with plans for slave processing centers drawn up in every large town and city in the world, the establishment of governmental bodies regulating the sale and purchase of women, and mandatory summons being distributed to all women and girls demanding they report to slave processing centers once they're built.
>>
File: 23346uj.jpg (259KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
23346uj.jpg
259KB, 1200x1200px
>>607278251
I realize that these threads are aimed at the opposite extreme, but imagining your little world just makes me mad.
>>
>>607278671

Would they still retain any of their personalities and likes/dislikes as dog-brained bitches, or would their minds be completely blanked?

I'm wondering if lesbians still might chase after each other, or if they'd happily suck cock now.
>>
>>607277631
>furries are circlejerk
>launches into massive overemotional circlejerk about why his fetish his better

Holy shit Anon, why do you give so many fucks about a fetish that is nearly identical to your own?

>>607277916
>every furfag likes the same shit
You know Sturgeon's Law, right? I hate that shit too.

Just calm the fuck down.
>>
every girl is a furry girl
HA
>>
>>607278915
Retain personalities

>I'm wondering if lesbians still might chase after each other
seeing 2 lesbians going at it in public like horny dogs without a care in the world makes me think I would have it no other way
>>
>>607278883
I wouldn't expect any less from a sorry excuse for a man who gets off to amputees and then bitches about other people's shit.
>>
>>607278939
Let's hate on something legitimately fucked up like guro.
>>
File: 1426795617171.jpg (929KB, 1499x902px) Image search: [Google]
1426795617171.jpg
929KB, 1499x902px
>>607279167
Not bitching, making conversation. Go persecute yourself on someone else's time.
>>
>>607278939
Anon I just admitted to being butthurt. And that's not circlejerking, since I'm alone, it's more like jerking my own opinion off. I'm sleep deprived and never like(d) furries on here. Never minded or mind them, just not on here.
>>
>>607279220
What's wrong with guro?
>>
>>607279220
I dont find guro fucked up as long as the grill likes it too
>>
>>607279464
>>607279487
>>
>>607279122

Dumb question, but how would dog-minded lesbians fuck? They just lap each other's pussies like they're coated in peanut butter?
>>
>>607279487
How is the recipient supposed to like it? It's literally violent snuff.
>>
>>607268426
I share the same fetish.
>>
>>607279456
Well, I guess I'm butthurt, too. So we've got that going for us. It can suck to be a furfag, because I'm well aware of the fucking drama that is associated with it. Plus, like I said, most of the porn sucks. So you're looking for good shit, and suddenly there's another one of those images from someone who thinks "furry" translates to absolutely disgusting crap that involves more fetishes than any normal person could name, when prompted.

And don't even get me started on the fucking ponies.
>>
>>607279643
what is this from???
>>
>>607279938
Duh, regen and immortality. Fuckn scrub. Those are the only times I like it. I also like wabaki's style, even if I prefer more vanilla type content. His artstyle entices me too much to give a fuck.
>>
>>607279464
you must be a psychopath to ask this question seriously

gurofags are just serial killers and rapists that haven't been caught yet
>>
>>607280052

Would you just wish for exactly the same thing?
>>
>>607279938
Maybe in a biopunk sci-fi setting?
>>
>>607270865
Sauce
>>
>>607280147
That's because wabaki draws every single one of his girls with lusty bedroom eyes.
>>
>>607280149
You can't really think this. Sure, guro isn't all that common, but just liking it doesn't make you a serial killer.
>>
>>607280144
Good. I like you, you faggot. Don't choke on the furballs m8.
>>607276692
I meant I was cheating by making my answer
>more like my 2d pronz and weebshit
so that I'd be free to pick and choose at my leisure instead of typing out/posting a single thing.
>>
File: 1418530710455.png (6KB, 273x312px) Image search: [Google]
1418530710455.png
6KB, 273x312px
>>607279220
>guro is worse than furfags
top wew lad
>>
File: 1423904899661.png (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1423904899661.png
1MB, 1920x1200px
>>607280149
Guro is... an acquired taste. Some people naturally have a morbid sort of curiosity, and it's likely that those same people are better-equipped for taking on fetishes like guro later in life. I don't know if they're any more dangerous than the people with diaper fetishes, though.

In my case, I work in a medical field, and have been immersed in the care of others since well before my adult life. Whether that's related to my predilection for both gore and guro, I don't know. Maybe it has nothing to do with it, and some other trauma or malfunction is responsible. What I do know is that I've never been "at ease" with the fantasy. The philosophies required don't bother me, as I have always had a fairly neutral and logical approach; rather, my mind and heart reside in different places.

Freedom is a right of all those capable of it. Those that would take that right away lightly and for only their own pleasure stand alone as that which I would call evil. Yet, the purest expression of that idea, as well as its brutal depiction, excites me. Sometimes more than anything else. Denying that reality would be to restrict my own freedom.

Because of this duality, I sincerely hope that I would never be able to act out on these things, and by being able to understand the appeal, I'm certain that seeing it in actual practice would disturb me far more than those who do not. I'm sure many others share this sentiment, even though they may not be able to articulate it as I have.

I can't say whether your correlation exists or not, only that no fetish or fantasy removes one's humanity.
>>
>>607280149
>>607280149
>Not making difference between a fantasm/cartoon/fiction and reality

So every person who play GTA are killers? Ever person who watch an horror film is a psychopath? Thats stupid.
>>
>>607280393
Not only the facial expressions, and the godamn hair too I guess, even if they all look really similar, but the actual style. It feels kind of sketchy, dirty, not sure exactly how to put it. I just love the way he does it though, as apposed to someone like Shad, who's stuff I dislike for feeling a bit similarly dirty, but in a way I dislike. It reminds me of the general sense of "filth" that professional porn gives me. Pardon the blogshit but I could never really do papers and shit in school well, but get me started on certain things, mostly fetish related, and I could write some shit.
>>
File: sauceplz.png (339KB, 526x800px) Image search: [Google]
sauceplz.png
339KB, 526x800px
>>607279643
>>
>>607280788

Also, guro becomes a more loaded idea if you're applying it to every woman on Earth.
>>
>>607280145
bump
>>
File: cb382aed509ea5ac852600236b9ea652.jpg (231KB, 742x1050px) Image search: [Google]
cb382aed509ea5ac852600236b9ea652.jpg
231KB, 742x1050px
All women now have obscenely large dicks and balls, if they go too long without cumming they lose their ability to think about anything but constant sex.

>no homo
>>
>>607276799
This made my dick hard.
>>
File: 1418088905591.jpg (68KB, 500x688px) Image search: [Google]
1418088905591.jpg
68KB, 500x688px
>>607267460
whatever you post. ok here is mine
>>
File: fra234f.jpg (240KB, 1052x784px) Image search: [Google]
fra234f.jpg
240KB, 1052x784px
>>
File: 1901698.jpg (193KB, 800x754px) Image search: [Google]
1901698.jpg
193KB, 800x754px
>>607281546
seconded
>>
File: 1413866508891.jpg (467KB, 1300x1267px) Image search: [Google]
1413866508891.jpg
467KB, 1300x1267px
>>607281282
>>607280788

Assuming we're talking about pure fantasy, I'm fine with globalized guro stuff.

The guro itself aside, how hot would it be if all women were forced to submit to public meat/milk/fertility gradings?
>>
>>607281514
>no homo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyNJZ-2Dod4
>>
>>607282306
Last time this came up in /b/ there was a guy who wanted to make sausage with human vaginas. Went on to explain how he'd have to find the right vagina to 'harvest' in order to give the sausage just the right "pop" when consumed.
>>
>>607281019
It's OK. It's actually talking about stuff like this instead of calling each other a faggot that made 4chan work. To put it bluntly, talking about a porn artist who draws pictures of little girls being dismembered is kinda taboo, elsewhere. But it's here, it's part of our world, and according to the historic records, always has been.

As for Shadman, what really pisses me off about him is that he makes shitty mistakes in his art anyone with that output shouldn't, and that he went full porn. That webcomic of his could actually have semi-smart jokes. His porn is fucking horrible in every sense of the word.
>>
File: 1411902562192-1.jpg (414KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1411902562192-1.jpg
414KB, 800x600px
>>607282723

Ew. I'm fine with just sticking to all women being stripped for public examination and then branded & collared with her meat/dairy/fertility grade before being sold at public auction for a pittance, thank you.
>>
>>607283141
Other anon, his Incredibles incest sketch series is pretty mint IMHO.
>>
>>607281019
Post some examples of this guy?
>>
>>607283677
Just go to gelbooru and type in his name.
>>
>>607281943
Artist name?
>>
Every girl is cured of being bat shit crazy, meaning they try not to be complete whores until they find a monogamous relationship in which they are dedicated and faithful to, and they are attracted to real men instead of fagets in nirvana shirts and skinny jeans.
>>
>>607283677
Basically
>>607284444
If you mean wabaki, then that's his handle, but I think a number right after would get you more actual results from him. I think it was 88, but I'm not too surel
>>
File: Chocolate.jpg (71KB, 770x599px) Image search: [Google]
Chocolate.jpg
71KB, 770x599px
>>607270227
Sounds like someone is having red panties today.
>>
File: 1388434658932_Colored_by_Chitib.jpg (40KB, 500x709px) Image search: [Google]
1388434658932_Colored_by_Chitib.jpg
40KB, 500x709px
>>607274232
Here you go anon. I had this colored on /d/ awhile back.
>>
>>607276065
>pretty well
He's a normalfag and your response was shit.
>>
>>607285579

Very nice.

I never realized how fucked up scary that transformation would be, especially if it's slow and impossible to hide.
>>
>>607279643
Sauce
>>
All women, within three years of reaching the end of puberty, will randomly shrink to a random size between 3" and 1' tall. The speed of the process is also random, taking anywhere from 30 seconds to even a few days. Women who are already past the three year cutoff will begin to shrink immediately. The world will remain partly the same, though women who have shrunken too small to work will need to be taken care of for the rest of their lives.

So long world hunger!
>>
File: scyllatf5_by_Chitib.png (961KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
scyllatf5_by_Chitib.png
961KB, 1280x1024px
>>607285787
Indeed. Though, that seems to be why I like TF in the first place. How the woman reacts is what makes it fun!
>>
>>607286596

Just the shrinking, no additional rules about how women should be abused/protected when they're tiny?

Also, for some reason my imagination jumps to how in the future all couples who are buried next to each other feature one full-sized grave next to one tiny action figure-sized grave and tombstone.
>>
>>607287218

How slow/painful/humiliating would you make each woman's mermaid transformation, then?
>>
>>607287226
>Just the shrinking, no additional rules about how women should be abused/protected when they're tiny?
Abuse will definitely be frowned upon (They wouldn't even be able to protect themselves, even at 1' tall) resulting in prison time, though it does happen. I imagine there would be an SW Black Market for selling the 3" tall ladies as slaves/pets/toys, though I would be the guy buying them to set them free/take care of them for the rest of their life.

>>607287314
I wouldn't want it to be painful, but slow/humiliating would be nice. I'd probably make it like the SW scenario I described, only make the trigger be the tiniest amount of moisture and allow them to return to normal after awhile.
>>
Bump with another scenario....

All women on the planet split into twins, each retaining the original memories, feelings, etc. One question that makes this really interesting is....If you're married, and this happens to your wife, which one of them are you married to? Will you legally be married to both, since they're technically the same person (though they will probably individualize eventually)?
>>
>>607287986

Would almost be worth it to somehow strip all women of their human rights (or at least make it possible to sell/trade them like actual toys/action figures) so you could easily, legally grab up any women you like who might otherwise be in danger.

And in a world where every woman will turn into a mermaid if exposed to water - would women just not need to drink or bathe anymore? And would their transformations be slow enough to allow a woman to run home if she starts changing, so she isn't stuck turning into a woman in the middle of a street/at work/at school and need someone to carry/drive her home like a giant fish they've just caught?
>>
File: 65324965123674576.jpg (315KB, 1024x646px) Image search: [Google]
65324965123674576.jpg
315KB, 1024x646px
>>607288901

I like this, and all the moral issues it would bring.

Maybe something happens so that one of each twin is subjected to a guro fate like the ones mentioned above, so twins are given an extra incentive to prove they're the REAL original women or else they end up on someone's plate or some other fucked-up fate?
>>
>>607289761
>Would almost be worth it to somehow strip all women of their human rights
I don't know about all women, but it would probably happen to the tiniest ones, actually. Like, 6" and smaller? I wouldn't support that, but it would probably happen in that world anyway.

>in a world where every woman will turn into a mermaid if exposed to water - would women just not need to drink or bathe anymore?
They'd just have to be careful when drinking water (I should have clarified "tiniest amount of moisture on their skin") and not spill it. Showering would become pretty much impossible, so they would be forced to bathe every day. I'd imagine that bathing businesses pop up globally to accommodate their larger size after transforming. Also,
>need someone to carry/drive her home like a giant fish they've just caught?
That's probably what would happen if they weren't careful and spill water on themselves, or so much as a drop of spit from someone "spraying it." Intentional transformations, such as bathing, wouldn't last as long as accidental ones, and could be manually overridden as soon as they are dry, while accidental ones would have to wear off on their own after a few hours to a day.
>>
>>607291032

I'm assuming women would still be able to breathe and everything outside of water when they're mermaids, right? They'd just be half fish? No weird mental/instinctual changes?
>>
>>607268426
I know where this pasta is going.
>>
>>607291032

Oh man, the idea of all women being turned Star Wars action figure-sized is giving me an unasked for boner

How would you even clothe women that small? Seems like they'd be better off just naked and in a warm environment.
>>
>>607291240
Ah, now that's a good question. Hm...perhaps it's different with every woman? Not every mermaid would look the same, after all.

>>607291698
>the idea of all women being turned Star Wars action figure-sized is giving me an unasked for boner
Then here's a thread for you: >>>/d/6008054
>>
File: sushi-chef-schools.jpg (45KB, 508x236px) Image search: [Google]
sushi-chef-schools.jpg
45KB, 508x236px
>>607292131

Huh, it might me weirdly hot if women need to breathe underwater when they turn into mermaids, forcing them to dunk their heads into toilets or suck on a running water hose to keep their jaw gills hydrated until someone can dump them into a bathtup or throw them into a river or lake. (Though I just realized that being wet would then make it impossible for a woman to NOT be a mermaid.)

Anyway, it would all be worth it just to see how women react when you talk about/eat sushi in front of them.
>>
File: Queen_Of_Kings_by_Jitensha.jpg (383KB, 785x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Queen_Of_Kings_by_Jitensha.jpg
383KB, 785x1024px
>>607291698
>How would you even clothe women that small? Seems like they'd be better off just naked and in a warm environment.
Oh, and I've actually put some thought into that as well. If I found a shrunken woman, or she shrank right in front of me, I'd just take one of my socks or something and make her a dress or something to wear. As for the warmth, the smaller she is, the more warmth she'd probably need. In fact, if she were 3" tall, she'd probably have to snuggle with someone normal sized all day long (or stay next to a heater or something). Most interesting scenario: She'd have to snuggle with your dick all day long to stay warm.
>>
>>607292744
>Though I just realized that being wet would then make it impossible for a woman to NOT be a mermaid.
Actually, I'd imagine that would happen to a small percentage of them anyway, if the kind of mermaid they turn into is different for everyone. They're probably give up their lives on land and live in a lake or the ocean (depending on the type of fish they turn into, of course).

>Anyway, it would all be worth it just to see how women react when you talk about/eat sushi in front of them.
I lol'd.
>>
>>607292777

Even more reason to make all women acton figure sized like >>607291698, then. Also, how humiliating would it be for them to be forced to play act with a guy's other toys at that scale for his sadistic entertainment?

>a million poor girls end up photographed naked and collared to a plastic Jabba the Hutt toy
>>
>>607276799
>traps are common
>women are dominant
>anal means something going up a boys but
if all gender roles were changed, gay people would still stay the same number, and since women don't have a dick what would go up a boys butt and would be considered normal ?
1/10 you didn't think it throughly try again
and I don't even like trap.
>>
>>607293228

Women everywhere in a near-constant state of transforming into/out of their mermaid state would be pretty amazing. Would their legs merge/split like >>607285579
, or would they grow tails out of their asses like mentioned above?
>>
Rimming, bondage and buttplugs. Yeeeeeeees.
>>
>>607295215
Merge/split, of course!

>>607290188
>Maybe something happens so that one of each twin is subjected to a guro fate like the ones mentioned above, so twins are given an extra incentive to prove they're the REAL original women or else they end up on someone's plate or some other fucked-up fate?
Eh, I'm not a fan of that, but I'm glad you like the idea of Mitosis! I actually came up with the fetish a year or so ago, and the only art I have ever seen for it is what I've requested in the /d/rawthreads.
>>
>>607296358

So what do you imagine ending up happening to most twins? Does one just agree to slightly change their name and move to another city like Riker on Star Trek?
>>
>>607296613
Possibly. I'd imagine that the women who didn't have a sister previously wouldn't want either of them moving away, though. As for married couples....who knows? They may be fine with threesomes, haha.
>>
>>607297437

What would the division process be like? Slow? Fast? Like a birth?
Thread posts: 173
Thread images: 64

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.