[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

5 chooses what I say

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 14

File: image.jpg (161KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161KB, 640x1136px
5 chooses what I say
>>
Ashoka Maurya (/əˈʃoʊkə/; Sanskrit: अशोक मौर्य; 304–232 BCE), commonly known as Ashoka and also as Ashoka the Great, was an Indian emperor of the Maurya Dynasty who ruled almost all of the Indian subcontinent from circa 269 BCE to 232 BCE. One of India's greatest emperors, Ashoka reigned over a realm that stretched from the Hindu Kush mountains in the west to Bengal in the East and covered the entire Indian subcontinent except parts of present day Tamil Nadu and Kerala. The empire's capital was Pataliputra (in Magadha, present-day Bihar), with provincial capitals at Taxila and Ujjain.

In about 260 BCE Ashoka waged a bitterly destructive war against the state of Kalinga (modern Odisha). He conquered Kalinga, which none of his ancestors had done. He embraced Buddhism after witnessing the mass deaths of the Kalinga War, which he himself had waged out of a desire for conquest. "Ashoka reflected on the war in Kalinga, which reportedly had resulted in more than 100,000 deaths and 150,000 deportations."Ashoka converted gradually to Buddhism beginning about 263 BCE. He was later dedicated to the propagation of Buddhism across Asia, and established monuments marking several significant sites in the life of Gautama Buddha. "Ashoka regarded Buddhism as a doctrine that could serve as a cultural foundation for political unity." Ashoka is now remembered as a philanthropic administrator. In the Kalinga edicts, he addresses his people as his "children", and mentions that as a father he desires their good.

Ashoka is referred to as Samraat Chakravartin Ashoka – the "Emperor of Emperors Ashoka." His name "Aśoka" means "painless, without sorrow" in Sanskrit (the a privativum and śoka "pain, distress"). In his edicts, he is referred to as Devānāmpriya (Pali Devānaṃpiya or "The Beloved of the Gods"), and Priyadarśin (Pali Piyadasī or "He who regards everyone with affection").
>>
>>607200725
WINRAR
>>
>>607200725
fuckin win
>>
File: image.jpg (216KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
216KB, 640x1136px
2 chooses
>>
OP prease deriver
>>
>>607200725
Theres still more
>>607201441
She needs to learn
>>
>>607201441
The invisible rail, Wallace's rail or drummer rail (Habroptila wallacii) is a large flightless rail that is endemic to the island of Halmahera in North Maluku, Indonesia, where it inhabits impenetrable sago swamps adjacent to forests. Its plumage is predominantly dark slate-grey, and the bare skin around its eyes, the long, thick bill and the legs are all bright red. Its call is a low drumming sound which is accompanied by wing-beating.
>>
>>607201441
"itty bitty baby, itty bitty boat"
"I don't believe it"
"Believe it!"
"TWINKIE HOUSE"
>>
>>607201441
A meteorite is a solid piece of debris, from such sources as asteroids or comets, that originates in outer space and survives its impact with the Earth's surface. It is called a meteoroid before its impact.
>>
Ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
>>
Soeharto (Gêdrìk: Suhartå; O-Javanese: Suharta; 8 June 1921 – 27 January 2008) was the second President of Indonesia, holding the office for 31 years from Sukarno's ouster in 1967 until his resignation in 1998.

During the Japanese occupation of Indonesia, Suharto served in Japanese-organised Indonesian security forces. Indonesia's independence struggle saw him joining the newly formed Indonesian army. Suharto rose to the rank of Major General following Indonesian independence. An attempted coup on 30 September 1965 was countered by Suharto-led troops and was blamed on the Indonesian Communist Party. The army subsequently led an anti-communist purge, and Suharto wrested power from Indonesia's founding president, Sukarno. He was appointed acting president in 1967 and President the following year. Support for Suharto's presidency was strong throughout the 1970s and 1980s but eroded following a severe financial crisis that led to widespread unrest and his resignation in May 1998. Suharto died in 2008.

The legacy of Suharto's 31-year rule is debated both in Indonesia and abroad. Under his "New Order" administration, Suharto constructed a strong, centralised and military-dominated government. An ability to maintain stability over a sprawling and diverse Indonesia and an avowedly anti-Communist stance won him the economic and diplomatic support of the West during the Cold War. For most of his presidency, Indonesia experienced significant economic growth and industrialisation, dramatically improving health, education and living standards. Indonesia's invasion and occupation of East Timor during Suharto's presidency resulted in at least 100,000 deaths. By the 1990s, the New Order's authoritarianism and widespread corruption were a source of discontent. In the years after his presidency, attempts to try him on charges of corruption and genocide failed because of his poor health and because of lack of support within Indonesia.
>>
File: image.jpg (254KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
254KB, 640x1136px
>>
>>607201441
Astronomy in China has a very long history, with historians indicating that they [the Chinese] were the most persistent and accurate observers of celestial phenomena anywhere in the world before the Arabs.[1] Star names later categorized in the twenty-eight mansions have been found on oracle bones unearthed at Anyang, dating back to the middle Shang Dynasty (Chinese Bronze Age), and the mansion (xiù:宿) system's nucleus seems to have taken shape by the time of the ruler Wu Ding (1339-1281 BC).
>>
>>607202132
win
>>
mostly have been jerking off to the thought of you, hbu?
>>
>>607202132
Winrar!
>>
File: 4chan_new_meme_2015.png (6KB, 276x314px) Image search: [Google]
4chan_new_meme_2015.png
6KB, 276x314px
>>607200160

wew lad is 4chan's newest meme.

>when you hear a good song
wew lad

>after an epic drum solo
wew lad

>when you meet a qt
wew lad

>your favourite band announces a new album
wew lad
>>
>>607202138
Op thank you for educating her, now tell her some indonesian hsitory>>607202132
I'm not done with her yet.
>>
>>607202444
Fuck off with this forced meme bullshit you fucking newfags.
>>
graph theory is the study of graphs, which are mathematical structures used to model pairwise relations between objects. A "graph" in this context is made up of "vertices" or "nodes" and lines called edges that connect them. A graph may be undirected, meaning that there is no distinction between the two vertices associated with each edge, or its edges may be directed from one vertex to another; see graph (mathematics) for more detailed definitions and for other variations in the types of graph that are commonly considered. Graphs are one of the prime objects of study in discrete mathematics
>>
big boi
>>
Organisms of many species are specialized into male and female varieties, each known as a sex.[1] Sexual reproduction involves the combining and mixing of genetic traits: specialized cells known as gametes combine to form offspring that inherit traits from each parent. Gametes can be identical in form and function (known as isogamy), but in many cases an asymmetry has evolved such that two sex-specific types of gametes (heterogametes) exist (known as anisogamy). By definition, male gametes are small, motile, and optimized to transport their genetic information over a distance, while female gametes are large, non-motile and contain the nutrients necessary for the early development of the young organism. Among humans and other mammals, males typically carry XY chromosomes, whereas females typically carry XX chromosomes, which are a part of the XY sex-determination system.
>>
File: image.jpg (272KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
272KB, 640x1136px
4 decides
>>
do you wanna fuck?
>>
Organisms of many species are specialized into male and female varieties, each known as a sex.[1] Sexual reproduction involves the combining and mixing of genetic traits: specialized cells known as gametes combine to form offspring that inherit traits from each parent. Gametes can be identical in form and function (known as isogamy), but in many cases an asymmetry has evolved such that two sex-specific types of gametes (heterogametes) exist (known as anisogamy). By definition, male gametes are small, motile, and optimized to transport their genetic information over a distance, while female gametes are large, non-motile and contain the nutrients necessary for the early development of the young organism. Among humans and other mammals, males typically carry XY chromosomes, whereas females typically carry XX chromosomes, which are a part of the XY sex-determination system..
>>
File: wew lad.png (6KB, 276x313px) Image search: [Google]
wew lad.png
6KB, 276x313px
>>607200160
wew lad is 4chan's newest meme.

>when you hear a good song
wew lad

>after an epic drum solo
wew lad

>when you meet a qt
wew lad

>your favourite band announces a new album
wew lad

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

  

  

  

     

  
                       

       

    
  
  
  
  
>>
girl are you gay
>>
Guys if you're copying from wikipedia get rid of the citations and at least try to chose long articles to copy.
>>
I hear the drums echoing tonight
But she hears only whispers of some quiet conversation
She's coming in twelve-thirty flight
Her moonlit wings reflect the stars that guide me towards salvation
I stopped an old man along the way
Hoping to find some old forgotten words or ancient melodies
He turned to me as if to say: "Hurry boy, it's waiting there for you"

It's gonna take a lot to drag me away from you
There's nothing that a hundred men or more could ever do
I bless the rains down in Africa
Gonna take some time to do the things we never had

The wild dogs cry out in the night
As they grow restless longing for some solitary company
I know that I must do what's right
Sure as Kilimanjaro rises like Olympus above the Serengeti
I seek to cure what's deep inside, frightened of this thing that I've become

Hurry boy, she's waiting there for you

It's gonna take a lot to drag me away from you
There's nothing that a hundred men or more could ever do
I bless the rains down in Africa [5x]
Gonna take some time to do the things we never had
>>
>>607202824
winrar
>>
send me nudes fag
>>
Emperor Meiji (明治天皇 Meiji-tennō, November 3, 1852 – July 30, 1912), or Meiji the Great (明治大帝 Meiji-taitei), was the 122nd Emperor of Japan according to the traditional order of succession, reigning from February 3, 1867 until his death on July 30, 1912. He presided over a time of rapid change in the Empire of Japan, as the nation quickly changed from a feudal state to a capitalist and imperial world power, characterized by Japan's industrial revolution.

At the time of his birth in 1852, Japan was an isolated, pre-industrial, feudal country dominated by the Tokugawa Shogunate and the daimyo, who ruled over the country's more than 250 decentralized domains. By the time of his death in 1912, Japan had undergone a political, social, and industrial revolution at home (See Meiji Restoration) and emerged as one of the great powers on the world stage. The New York Times summed up this transformation at his funeral in 1912, with the words: "the contrast between that which preceded the funeral car and that which followed it was striking indeed. Before it went old Japan; after it came new Japan."

In Japan, the reigning emperor is always referred to as "the Emperor", and since the modern era a deceased emperor is referred to by his particular reign name. The correct usage is thus "the Meiji Emperor". His personal name, which is not used in any formal or official context, was Mutsuhito (睦仁?).
>>
>>607202824
not a win, sucks, do mine

>>607202913
>>
>>607203000
roll
>>
>>607202991
roll
>>
Hop on this dick
>>
File: image.jpg (176KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
176KB, 640x1136px
2 hurry
>>
On September 11, 2001, 19 militants associated with the Islamic extremist group al-Qaeda hijacked four airliners and carried out suicide attacks against targets in the United States. Two of the planes were flown into the towers of the World Trade Center in New York City, a third plane hit the Pentagon just outside Washington, D.C., and the fourth plane crashed in a field in Pennsylvania. Often referred to as 9/11, the attacks resulted in extensive death and destruction, triggering major U.S. initiatives to combat terrorism and defining the presidency of George W. Bush. Over 3,000 people were killed during the attacks in New York City and Washington, D.C., including more than 400 police officers and firefighters.
>>
lol im so sorry! I thought I was copying those huge messages into an email, didn't realize I was sending them to you, my bad!

So how bout sending a pic of you cutie :)
>>
Harappans (pronounced [ɦəɽəppaː]; Punjabi: ਹਰਪਾ; Urdu: ہڑپّہا‎; Gujarati: હરપા; Kannada: ಹರಪ್ಪ; Tamil: ஹரப; Hindi: हरपा; is an archaeological site in Punjab, eastern Pakistan, about 24 km (15 mi) west of Sahiwal. The site takes its name from a modern village located near the former course of the Ravi River. The current village of Harappa is 6 km (3.7 mi) from the ancient site. Although modern Harappa has a railway station left from the period of British Raj, it is today just a small crossroads town of population 15,000.

The site of the ancient city contains the ruins of a Bronze Age fortified city, which was part of the Cemetery H culture and the Indus Valley Civilization, centered in Sindh and the Punjab.[1] The city is believed to have had as many as 23,500 residents and occupied over 100 hectares (250 acres) at its greatest extent during the Mature Harappan phase (2600–1900 BC), which is considered large for its time. Per archaeological convention of naming a previously unknown civilization by its first excavated site, the Indus Valley Civilization is also called the Harappan Civilization.

The ancient city of Harappa was heavily damaged under the British rule, when bricks from the ruins were used as track ballast in the making of the Lahore-Multan Railroad. In 2005, a controversial amusement park scheme at the site was abandoned when builders unearthed many archaeological artifacts during the early stages of construction work. A plea from the prominent Pakistani archaeologist Ahmad Hasan Dani to the Ministry of Culture resulted in a restoration of the site.
>>
>>607203398
why does no one like wew lad
>>
>>607203437
Roll
>>
>>607203494
roll
>>
>>607203512
winner
>>
i got excited cutie, sorry
>>
dick pic
>>
>>607203512
wiinnnneer
>>
File: image.jpg (136KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136KB, 640x1136px
7 choose
>>
>>607203957
Cum historia mutat valde
Razgriz revelat ipsum:
Primum daemon scelestus est.

Cum potentia sua
Daemon fundet mortem in terram:
Deinde moritur.

Cum somnus finit,
Razgriz surget iterum:
Magnus heros est.
>>
it's time for an ass kickin'
>>
Organisms of many species are specialized into male and female varieties, each known as a sex. Sexual reproduction involves the combining and mixing of genetic traits: specialized cells known as gametes combine to form offspring that inherit traits from each parent. Gametes can be identical in form and function (known as isogamy), but in many cases an asymmetry has evolved such that two sex-specific types of gametes (heterogametes) exist (known as anisogamy). By definition, male gametes are small, motile, and optimized to transport their genetic information over a distance, while female gametes are large, non-motile and contain the nutrients necessary for the early development of the young organism. Among humans and other mammals, males typically carry XY chromosomes, whereas females typically carry XX chromosomes, which are a part of the XY sex-determination system.The gametes produced by an organism determine its sex: males produce male gametes (spermatozoa, or sperm, in animals; pollen in plants) while females produce female gametes (ova, or egg cells); individual organisms which produce both male and female gametes are termed hermaphroditic. Frequently, physical differences are associated with the different sexes of an organism; these sexual dimorphisms can reflect the different reproductive pressures the sexes experience.
>>
>>607203957
wanna know how long my shish kabob is?
>>
>>607203957

Gibe de pusi b0ss
>>
>>607204167
so that's what wew lad is
>>
>>607203494
reroll
>>
>>607204167
ding
>>
>>607204167
this fucker
>>
>>607203957
sorry got a little ahead of myself, tryna get a lil head for myself
>>
File: image.jpg (295KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
295KB, 640x1136px
9 decides
>>
>>607204572
Would you like to see my shish kabob?
>>
>>607204572
my sides
>>
>>607204635
send me nudes fag
>>
Learn, you ungrateful shit.
>>
>>607204572
Do you like the BBC or the TWC?
>>
>>607204572
Wake me up inside!
>>
Wanna play Hangman?

( Answer: _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Send Nudes )
>>
>>607204572
do u collect stamps, because i do, my favorites come from haviaii
>>
>>607204739
This win rar
>>
>>607204739
Winrar
>>
i like boobies
>>
Hitler did nothing wrong. Zionist Jews did 9/11. Jew fuel can't melt Steel beams. George Bush helped Israel bring down the World Trade Center. Hitler tried to stop the Jews from taking over the banks. He tried to warn us but we gave him the cold shoulder. We need to gas the kikes.
>>
>>607204739
reroll
>>
>>607204879
GG guys
>>
>>607204739
winner dont include the meme arrows
>>
File: image.jpg (210KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
210KB, 640x1136px
He though i was a girl 8 decides
>>
>>607204802
THIS
>>
File: 1423014862920.jpg (37KB, 352x375px) Image search: [Google]
1423014862920.jpg
37KB, 352x375px
>this thread

keking all the way to lollapalooser
>>
Muhammad Ali Jinnah, born Mahomedali Jinnahbhai; 25 December 1876 – 11 September 1948) was a lawyer, politician, and the founder of Pakistan. Jinnah served as leader of the All-India Muslim League from 1913 until Pakistan's independence on 14 August 1947, and as Pakistan's first Governor-General from independence until his death. He is revered in Pakistan as Quaid-i-Azam (Great Leader) and Baba-i-Qaum (Father of the Nation). His birthday is observed as a national holiday.

Born in Karachi and trained as a barrister at Lincoln's Inn in London, Jinnah rose to prominence in the Indian National Congress in the first two decades of the 20th century. In these early years of his political career, Jinnah advocated Hindu–Muslim unity, helping to shape the 1916 Lucknow Pact between the Congress and the All-India Muslim League, a party in which Jinnah had also become prominent. Jinnah became a key leader in the All India Home Rule League, and proposed a fourteen-point constitutional reform plan to safeguard the political rights of Muslims. In 1920, however, Jinnah resigned from the Congress when it agreed to follow a campaign of satyagraha, or non-violent resistance, advocated by the influential leader, Mohandas Gandhi.

By 1940, Jinnah had come to believe that Indian Muslims should have their own state. In that year, the Muslim League, led by Jinnah, passed the Lahore Resolution, demanding a separate nation. During the Second World War, the League gained strength while leaders of the Congress were imprisoned, and in the elections held shortly after the war, it won most of the seats reserved for Muslims. Ultimately, the Congress and the Muslim League could not reach a power-sharing formula for a united India, leading all parties to agree to separate independence for a predominately Hindu India, and for a Muslim-majority state, to be called Pakistan.
>>
>>607204802
Rolling
>>
I am very gay!
>>
>>607204879
Re rolling this
>>
>>607205037
Show my your baby dick
>>
>>607205127
reeeeeeeeeeeeroll
>>
>>607205037
just do it faggot
>>
send the n00ds
>>
>>607205037
genetics..and ur father, love you bb, nudes
>>
>>607204572
fuk you bithc dump bithc
>>
lets fuck all night
>>
someone make a fucking screecap of this thread, i keked all along
>>
>>607205037
I am a large black man looking to penetrate your ass
>>
Nudes plz
>>
>>607205183
roll
>>
>>607204802
roll
>>
Sorry I just don't know how to express my knowlige
>>
>>607205037
Penetration! That went right through.
>>
SELLING BR WINS
>>
>>607205177
roll
>>
diddy kong wants your thong
>>
cuz you wont send nudes
>>
>>607205333
trips get?
>>
>>607205183
rollin
>>
>>607205388
winrar
>>
Why are niggers and spics so fucking stupid?
>>
>>607205388
winrar
>>
>>607205037
I guess I'm shy
>>
>>607205388
>>607205177
winner
>>
>>607205388
Winrar
>>
God damn you sure know how to make a flaccid penis stand
>>
>>607205388
WINWINWINWINRARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
>>
>>607204802
this
>>
>>607205558
Nice
>>
>>607204802
Rolling for anon
>>
>>607205598
(Op of this post. I've tried this before. It's actually worked before I: )
>>
File: image.jpg (188KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
188KB, 640x1136px
Kek 1 decides
>>
>>607205863
rolling
>>
my cock is like a rock
>>
G9d damn all I want is a sting black man that knows how t I eat ass
>>
Would you be down to smash one night this week?
>>
>>607205972
Roll
>>
>>607205820
rolling
>>
File: image.jpg (180KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180KB, 640x1136px
>>
ever pet a cock?
>>
>>607205869
This is cornfusing are you a girl or a fish?
>>
>>607205869
just take a photo, go to imgur and upload it and send me a link. i want to see your body,
>>
Give me your social security
>>
Why is tuna your favorite?
>>
>>607204802
This
>>
Anal?
>>
whaty'
s thye differecne between Hitler and Michael Phelps?

hitler can finishy off a race lol
>>
>>607205972
Roll>>607205972
>>
Will you touch my dick if I pull it out?
>>
Are you a carpet muncher?
>>
>>607206145
>>
>>607206065
roll
>>
>>607206065
role
>>
Muhammad Ali Jinnah, born Mahomedali Jinnahbhai; 25 December 1876 – 11 September 1948) was a lawyer, politician, and the founder of Pakistan. Jinnah served as leader of the All-India Muslim League from 1913 until Pakistan's independence on 14 August 1947, and as Pakistan's first Governor-General from independence until his death. He is revered in Pakistan as Quaid-i-Azam (Great Leader) and Baba-i-Qaum (Father of the Nation). His birthday is observed as a national holiday.

Born in Karachi and trained as a barrister at Lincoln's Inn in London, Jinnah rose to prominence in the Indian National Congress in the first two decades of the 20th century. In these early years of his political career, Jinnah advocated Hindu–Muslim unity, helping to shape the 1916 Lucknow Pact between the Congress and the All-India Muslim League, a party in which Jinnah had also become prominent. Jinnah became a key leader in the All India Home Rule League, and proposed a fourteen-point constitutional reform plan to safeguard the political rights of Muslims. In 1920, however, Jinnah resigned from the Congress when it agreed to follow a campaign of satyagraha, or non-violent resistance, advocated by the influential leader, Mohandas Gandhi.

By 1940, Jinnah had come to believe that Indian Muslims should have their own state. In that year, the Muslim League, led by Jinnah, passed the Lahore Resolution, demanding a separate nation. During the Second World War, the League gained strength while leaders of the Congress were imprisoned, and in the elections held shortly after the war, it won most of the seats reserved for Muslims. Ultimately, the Congress and the Muslim League could not reach a power-sharing formula for a united India, leading all parties to agree to separate independence for a predominately Hindu India, and for a Muslim-majority state, to be called Pakistan.
>>
quit being a punk ass bitch and do it
>>
>>607205863
roll
>>
He didn't
>>
>>607206145
>>607206191
noice noice WIN WIN
>>
>>607206191
winrar lol
>>
>>607206191
>>607206191
>>607206191
>>607206191
winrar
>>
God all I want is a strong black man that can eat ass
>>
>>607204802
>>
File: image.jpg (158KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158KB, 640x1136px
Well bros he left :(
>>
>>607206437
Claim him
>>
Do more.
>>
Rolling for Op sending his nudes to stranger. Bonus points for wearing panties whilst taking the photo.
Thread posts: 149
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.