[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Patrick was never happy with Sandy when she arrived in Bikini

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1427718935636.png (600KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1427718935636.png
600KB, 720x540px
Patrick was never happy with Sandy when she arrived in Bikini Bottom. He tolerated her, but in the end he was forever resentful that her presence took away his time he would spend with his best buddy, Spongebob. As he rubbed the sun cream on her shoulders, he looked around and realized there was no one else in view. Now was his chance. He was going to get rid of this squirrel once and for all. He leaned over and turned up the radio to muffle any intruding sounds that may amass. He grabs the sides of her helmet…“Patrick, what is tarnation are you-…”

With little warning, Patrick lifts the helmet off of Sandy’s head. A flurry of bubbles erupt from the scene as she is taken by complete surprise. He grabs her flailing arms in an attempt to get them pinned behind her. Sandy, now completely defenseless without her gear, is kicking and moving with all her might but Patrick behind her has her caught good. She moves violently in a plea of helplessness to beg Pat to not do what he is planning to do. But he doesn’t care; he is on a mission to get his best friend back and is blinded by aggravation. He uses one hand to hold both her wrists tight together against her back, using his other hand to hold her down pressing on her shoulder. Sandy’s only life source has been taken from her. Her struggling begins to intensify as she desperately tries to hold her breath. Patrick keeps his concentration firmly planted on his Texan victim. Sandy kicks hard and moves around in a desperate attempt to flea, but in the end it’s a useless act because she is not going anywhere.
>>
Patrick hears her whimpers of mercy and sees her trying to hold her breath as little by little bubbles spurt from her mouth. Her air helmet rests a mere few inches away, but she is powerless to grasp it. She is only alive for as long as she can sustain holding her air, which isn’t for long. Rightly, Sandy’s cheeks reach maximum puffyness and her lungs are burning as the pressure to breathe becomes overwhelming. In an instant, a barrage of bubbles rushes from her mouth, and she coughs, gags, inhales/exhales, and more bubbles come. Her chest convulses as it can’t find O2….and then….nothing. The movement stops, and the bubbles cease. The loud music continues to play. Sandy’s unblinking eyes laze over with a lifeless glaze. Patrick shakes her to make sure, there is no response. Sandy is no more. He undoes his hold on her, and her body slowly floats in place on the sea floor. Tiny, tiny bubbles trail from her open mouth as the last of any air leaves her for good. “I’m not done with you yet.” he quietly quips.
>>
Patrick proceeds to take off her bikini top, revealing Sandy’s small but supple boobs which float in the watery atmosphere. Patrick moves to the front of her body and caresses them gently. Her face leaves no reply at all. He then grasps her face by the base of her chin and presses to flex a circular opening to her mouth. “I’m gonna fill your cheeks, Sandy.” he remarks while he takes his other hand and whips out his pink member. He stuffs the starfishian wang into her mouth, grabs her by the top of the head, and with no resistance begins to frantically face fuck the helpless squirrel. Back and forth with the motion of the ocean, Patrick eventually drops his load into Sandy’s throat. He releases her head and pulls out – she continues to float stilly in place, with a trail of seamen slowly wafting from her open mouth. Still hard with vengeance, Pat travels lower and removes Sandy’s bikini bottoms. He takes a hand and presses down on her chest to keep her in place, and quickly thrusts his johnson into her still warm squirrel hole. He grunts “How do you like my nuts?” but her lifeless body leaves no retort. Patrick fucks her furry body hard and eventually drains his rage into her. He exists and a murky whiteness bellows from Sandy’s cavern. Now exhausted, Pat turns down the music that previously drowned out the sounds of his devilish acts. Its time to go. Pat grabs Sandy by the paw and starts dragging her nude, peaceful corpse towards the Krusty Krab. “I hope Spongebob enjoys frying up the special new meat shipment that’s about to come in.”

Fin.
>>
>>606923590
>>606923640
Who the fuck cares?
>>
>>606923590
0/10
>>
>>606923739
>>606923895
no like creepy pasta?
>>
>>606923590
how did he manage to hold both of her hands back with only one of his when he has no thumbs?
>>
>>606924060
he used those fin things
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 300x428px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 300x428px
>>
>>606923712
"Fin"

Lol coz there fish xD
>>
>>606924504
danke.

>>606924546
i did not make the connection.
>>
Top kek
>>
>has her caught good
>attempt to flea
Holy shit OP you are retarded.
>>
>>606923590
>>606923640
>>606923712
What the flying fuck did I just read?
>>
>>606924994
y?
>>
>>606924504
wrong did nothing, Hitler
>>
>>606923590

Could've ended it after the first post, but still good
>>
File: Rom_Sizes.jpg (49KB, 450x404px) Image search: [Google]
Rom_Sizes.jpg
49KB, 450x404px
why waste my time reading this garbage
>>
breathplay fetish
helplessness fetish
necro fetish
cooking fetish
>>
someone tried 3 hard to make pasta oc
>>
>>606923590
lol sandy would kick the shit out of patrick
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.