[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i need to share a story with you /b/ >be me >maybe 5/10?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 12

File: RPLC_tuna.jpg (77KB, 594x334px) Image search: [Google]
RPLC_tuna.jpg
77KB, 594x334px
i need to share a story with you /b/

>be me
>maybe 5/10?
>be beta
>be at subway
>eat there at least once a week
>order the same thing every time
>tunasandwich.jpg
>meet this cutie cashier
>6/10 face, but nice and funny
>see her often when i come in
>the second time i see her she recites my order to me
>she tells me that i was her first order on her first shift at that subway
>she remembers my order by heart
>always make friendly conversation and small talk when i go there
>she always starts the conversation since im too beta to do it
>go in today and see her
>went on a trip and haven't been in for 2 weeks
>she remembers me and my order
>we talk a bit and make jokes
>she's kinda clumsy but has an easy time talking to me
>i have an easy time talking to her too
>ive never had a girlfriend and the ones ive asked out said no

does she sound interested in me at all? should i ask her out/ get her number? if she says no then i cant go to that subway anymore and its the closest to my house. maybe i should get a job there first and get to know her more? help me out please?

i cant stop thinking about it

also my captcha said : pseen
>>
ask her out for a coffee jesus christ
worst that can happen is she says no
>>
>>606756543
but then it will be awkward whenever i go in if she says no.

if she says yes then i dont know how to hold a conversation
>>
And even if she says no, you can continue to go there. Maybe after she gets to know you better, she will suggest going out sometime.
>>
Just one thing, don't ask her to go after her shift. I've worked at Subway for years and the smell really gets in your hair and clothes. She'll want to probably freshen up first. But yeah, just ask her if she wants to go for a drink. Be concrete, that way she has to directly say no if she doesn't want to. If you're vague, she will have more room to turn you down without actually specifically saying so.
>>
Ask her if she wants to go to Starbucks. Bitches love Starbucks.
>>
>>606756951
fuck man it's just subway, you'll be able to deal.
you obviously want to go out with her, and she seems to like making conversation with you, you'll be fine.
>>
how do i ask if she has a boyfriend without being a creeper? how do you do dates? what do you talk about? how do you hold a conversation?
>>
File: agreed1.gif (496KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
agreed1.gif
496KB, 500x281px
>>606757453
So much this.
>>
>>606757486
Nigga acts like she works at the Beverly Hills Hotel
>>
You're asking whether you should try to get this girl or not. The answer is try. If she says no, it will only be as awkward as you make it. Judging from what you said, she seems interested. Pretend if the roles were switched, wouldn't you want someone to ask?
>>
>>606756270
How about "Hey, I'm meeting up with some friends at the mall to get drunk and go ice skating, you interested?"
>>
>>606757727
don't ask about a bf. just ask her out. on dates you just talk about shit you'd normally talk about. there's no particular shit, just ask her about herself, get her talking and feel like you're interested in knowing about her life.
>>
>>606757727
>what do you talk about? how do you hold a conversation?

Read a newspaper, know what is going on in the world, talk about things that interest you, and listen to what she says and go from there.
>>
>>606757727
they love talking about themselves. ask her questions and give some input every now and then. look into her eyes when she's talking and head bob, bitches love that shit.
>>
>>606757727
1. Just ask her on a date. If she's single, she will accept. If not, then she probably isn't single

2. Make it up as you go along. Improvise, nigga.

3. Talk about what she likes. Don't make it much about you. If she asks you, try not to spaghetti all over the place.

4. Like I said in #2, improvise. Talk about things that are relevant to the situation.
>>
>>606756270
If she says no put a hair or rat in your sub and get her fired so you can still go there
>>
>>606756270
ask her if she is into boys if yes then tell you have penis
>>
You sound like Brian O'Conner in the first Fast and Furious movie.
>>
>>606758267
eye contact and smiling is the shit bro, do it
>>
>>606758452
fool proof! should i show my benis before or after she answers?
>>
Tell her that you're into traps and hope that she is one. Also that you sexually identify as an attack helicopter
>>
>>606758548
RIP BRIAN
>>
>>606758679
lol'd hard
>>
>>606758313
good idea
>>
>>606758278
This.

Also, I'll help get the ball rolling. Use these words:

"So hey, you want to go grab a coffee sometime? Maybe this weekend?"

There. I did it. For you, OP.

Now quit being shy.
>>
>>606758313
kek
>>
Ask her out to dinner at Quiznos
>>
>>606758679
i actually do identify as an attack helicopter and i would appreciate it if you didn't trigger me
>>
>>606756543
This bruh.
Coffee date proposals will keep integrity in check even if the grill says no.
Its the most conservative of all propasals.
>>
she likes you dumdumb. Ask her out or you're gonna regret it much more than the potential awkwardness in the unlikely event that she turns you down. At the very least get her number
>>
AS A SUBWAY WORKER, I CAN TELL YOU THAT I MEMORIZE A LOT OF ORDERS. AND WHEN YOU HAVE IT DOWN, YOU HAVE FREE TIME TO SMALL TALK. YOU HAVE TO GAUGE HOW SHE TALKS AND WHAT YOU GUYS TALK ABOUT. IF YOU WANT HER, THEN JUST MAN UP AND DO IT. SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS LOCK.
>>
bumping as i type lame story of how imet the misses at a jamba
>>
>>606758111
I don't think that is normal, but it sounds awesome.
>>
>>606756270
Yeah bro.
>>
just ask her which hole she wants it in and then play it by that
>>
>>606758313
I'm laughing so hard, you don't even know.
>>
Op if she will say no, just take some pilot lessons, get in airplane and then crash with 150ppl on board into this subway
>>
File: 2dd.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
2dd.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
how do i contain my spaghetti when speaking to her? (once we go out)
>>
>>606758962
My advice: be specific. Give her a day and activity, like you said going for coffee. If you don't give her a question with a clear yes or no question, she will be able to be vague about turning you down, which is a pain in the ass. Be clear.
>>
File: 1415848721128.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1415848721128.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Don't do it.
Us losers aren't supposed to date, so get it out of your head. She's just being friendly, as is normal for people in her line of work.

If you ask her out, you'll just gross her out and make her afraid of being stalked. Want confirmation? Go there a few times with a friend, and then have that friend ask her about you. You'll see she's not interested in you romantically.
>>
>>606759041
No, ask her on a romantic dinner to another Subway location
>>
>>606759599
Just ask her to make you a sandwich; she does it regularly anyway, why not? Then when she looks away in defeat and sorrow, talk about how you're glad she stays where she belongs.
>>
>>606759873
Nigga, shut the fuck up. We're trying to get OP some of that subway pussy
>>
>>606760095
what is your yearly pussy net gross?
it seems you know what you're talking about
>>
>>606756270
are you that guy from its always sunny in philadelphia?
>>
>>606759873

>Implying everyone on this site is as ugly as you.
>Implying all girls are as cold as the hopelessly out of your league ones you've tried it with

Pffftftttfttftttt.
>>
>>606756543
this. try to be unassuming and light
not like- "hey I really like you and you're cute i'd be the happiest dude if you let me buy you dinner"
more like
"hey you're really fun to talk to and you seem cool, how about we meet up after your shift for some coffee"

and if she tells you that she can't because she has a boyfriend than don't give a shit and she also won't.
>>
>>606756270
You do NOT want to work at fucking subway. I just quit after working there for three months and it made me want to kill myself.
>>
>>606760649
okay thanks
>>
>>606759873
1024edgy1048576me
>>
>>606759732
Or, if she says anything besides yes, assume it's no for the time being and just let it go; see if she'd be willing to hang out with a group of friends, maybe each bring some. That way she's not obligated to be alone with you if she doesn't think of you romantically. Get to know her, maybe get her number (but if you do, I swear to fucking god, learn fucking text etiquette and don't fucking text her nonstop if she doesn't reply), and just naturally develop as friends. Then, at some point, ask her out on a date; if she likes you, she'll say yes. If she doesn't, she'll say no.
If she says no, guess what? You have an awesome friend still, one you've been hanging out with for a while. Don't go all dudebro fedora on her and complain about being friendzoned because then you'll lose a fucking friend and really, who the fuck on this goddamned site needs to lose MORE friends?
>>
>>606758313
>>606758452
>>606758679
>>606759421
>>606759585
>>606759873

yeah that s my /b/, without it it would be like feminazi without women
>>
>>606760323
like six pussy, bro
>>
>>606761077
>pussi
>>
File: mad.jpg (29KB, 330x357px) Image search: [Google]
mad.jpg
29KB, 330x357px
was anyone else expecting a joke
>>
>>606756270
ask her if she wants to go out for coffee after her shift

if she says no you can still go there you giant fucking pussy

but since she's talking to you all the time she's probably at least somewhat interested. she doesn't talk to you solely because you were her first subway customer you giant fucking moron. if her first subway customer had been lawrence bittaker do you think she would still be talking to him?
>>
>>606759041
kek
>>
>>606760998
alright. i mean im not the greatest at talking to girls but im not denko either

(´・ω・`)
>>
>>606761285
my >love life is not a joke
>>
>>606757727
1. ask her that when on a date
2. the same as you order your shit at subways, go somewhere and do something.
3. small talk > interests > dreams and ambitions > feelings (bitches love feelings)
4. by being all natural nd shit. Don't try to force anything, if you think and feel that everythings alright, that's what will happen. If you get nervous, don't hide it because everyone can notice a nervous fuck. Just call it out and clear the air. then talk about that and tell stories, etc.
>>
>>606760998
I'd say this, but we all fucking know OP isn't going to do it.
>>
>>606761549
aaaaaaaaaaaand that's why you're a virgin.
>>
>>606759599
Get buzzed before your date. It's an art...You gotta get just drunk enough that you're loose and confident and charming while at the same time keeping the fact of your alcohol consumption undetectable.
>>
>>606759873
Self loathing foreveralone detected.
>>
>>606761625
OP you must pics or it didnt happen
>>
>>606761915

I completely agree. But i'm also a closet alcoholic :\
>>
>>606761460
Talking to girls is easy. Most of the time, it's perfectly fine to talk to them like you would another guy. That said, try to not go full autist and definitely try to gauge her reactions to things; if she doesn't laugh and it's supposed to be funny, stop talking about it. Trying to explain it is just gonna sound patronizing and that'll get the second date cancelled. Same if it's a serious story and she laughs. Just take it. Maybe laugh along, if only pretend.
>>
>>606762407
Just take, like, a shot of whisky or scotch before going. Anything else and you're a fucking pussy.
Anything more and you'll risk being too loose. Nobody wants to go on a date with someone who smells like booze, especially if it's the first date.
>>
op here. thanks for all the replies.

im only 18 so i cant drink yet. i dont really do coffee either. i will still probably ask her to coffee and ill guess ill just have to acquire a taste for it? should i just plain ask her out or should i ask for her number first?
>>
>>606762387
i can post pics when we start going out i guess
>>
>>606762481
I'm gonna add on to this: if your "talking to the guys" is like it is on here, MAYBE just, um... ask questions. Answer questions. Be interested; if you actually like her, being interested in what she has to say is easy and it'll make you look like good boyfriend material.
>>
TLDR: GO FOR IT

met my wife of 6 years when we both had gf/bf's. Flirted hard for about 3 months until finally the moments lined up.

and we both agree that at any time the other couldve just asked and we wouldve left our three year relationships for this totally random person.

married and still going strong
>>
>>606762947
Ask her for coffee first, if it gos well and she seems into you then ask for her number and ask to meet up again
>>
>>606762407
that is not op by the way.i am
>>
>>606762947
Ask her to lunch or to grab dinner; you don't have to go somewhere "fancy" or whatever, just ask what she wants to eat. If she says no, then do what >>606760998 said.
>>
>>606762947
Jesus Christ, you big girl's blouse. just fucking walk in their like a man, look her in the eye and say "You wanna go to Red Lobsta, bitch? I'll get you some cheddah bay biscuits if you let me put my finger in your ass."

She works at Subway. She'll probably be thrilled that anyone's willing to give her the time of day, even if you are an ugly beta.
>>
>>606763273
that makes me feel better about it. thanks
>>
>>606759599
Decide beforehand what parts of your life and yourself you're willing to expose. Not talking is often better than too much talking. Just keep your first date casual and simple. This works well if you know yourself... You don't even have to think about it beforehand, it's more like an attitude you set yourself up with. Has to be real tho.
>>
>>606758962

no nigga you go "Hey, you wanna grab a coffee or a few drinks (insert day of choice here)? Here's my number bby call me mayb
>>
>>606756270
Yes you fuck, she's interested. Ask her out
>>
It's ok to tell her you are shy too. Tell her you usually don't talk to people so much but there is something about her that makes you feel comfortable.
>>
>>606762947

Listen here you cum guzzling faggot you walk in that subway on your normal tuesday because you're a fucking autist and have a routine you have to strictly follow and say this to her

"ayo bitch we goin to the olive garden 2nite for dem unlimited breadsticks and salad, ya dig? and if you suck on my piece on the way there you can get desert too. how bout that shit
>>
>>606764336
thats good. i can share my feels
>>
>>606764336
Bad advice; girls tend to not like feeling like you think they're a special snowflake without them going for that. It creeps them out.
>>
>>606762947
You don't have to drink coffee when you go out for coffee.. you can get any drink you want.
>>
>>606762947
Get something girly then. Like a frappuccino
>>
>>606756270
By the way, all these faggots recommending coffee are way off base. If you really enjoy talking to this bitch enough that you'd want to make her your gf, it'd be better to just go for it instead of taking her for coffee like some indecisive pussy. When I really want to date a girl, I ask her to dinner and take her somewhere very nice (not crazy nice. you have to save the super fancy places for special occasions otherwise she'll think she's got it like that)... Take her somewhere decent and burn some cash. Don't be too eager to fuck the first date. If she's ready, she'll make that clear.
>>
>>606764336
Maybe let her know you're a little bit awkward with stuff, but don't do the last part. Or, say you're nervous. Nervous tends to work.
"I get a bit nervous talking to pretty girls"
>>
>>606764635
really? okay thanks
>>
>>606764554
This man speaks the truth.
>>
>>606764884
My best friend took his gf (they've been dating for 3 years) out for pho. I took mine (we've been together for 1) out to a shitty diner; I asked what she wanted after I'd asked her to go to dinner with me and she said "I really like this diner".
I'd recommend asking if she has any preference so you don't spend a fuckton to go somewhere she doesn't even like.
>>
>>606758679

>> Also that you sexually identify as an attack helicopter

*Dead*
>>
>>606756543
Its pretty much this simple, she will say no, or yes.

OP
All you have to do is just talk to her. You never
know what could happen, it sounds like shes
into you, all you have to do is seal the deal so
to speak. DON'T be afraid to do it. women LOVE
confidence. You need to initiate the conversation
I've turned stupid about women cause im used to
being in long term relationships, been in this
one for about 4 years now. I was with her sister
for 5. Just man up and have a simple
conversation, and yes having coffee is a good
idea..
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
As a certified love doctor i highly suggest you write your feelings down a piece of paper like a sticky note or something, than you roll it up and shove it up your butt!
>>
>>606764884

and how often does that work for you besides getting burned for a free meal by some slut?

If its a girl I've known for a long time but never really hung out with or had a conversation with outside of very limited small talk I'll invite her out to dinner since we already have an established knowledge of each other.

If its some random bitch like in OP's case I ain't wasting my cash on her if she ends up not being into me, and in this situation OP will prolly spill enough spaghetti to restock a barilla supply house.
>>
>>606764635
I used to be super shy.. so shy I was afraid to answer the phone if I didn't know who it was.. and when I started coming out of my shell I would always let they know I was shy.. it gives you a little extra grace when you flounder in conversation.. You don't need to be cool / indifferent to get the girl..
>>
>>606765634
should i write:

do u like me?
y( ) n( )
(plz check one)

and pass it to her?
>>
>flowers
>she "oh wow are they for me?"
>you "m'lady, it s my pleasure"
>when others laugh then defend her honor like a knight
>>
>>606765648
It works pretty much every time, but unlike OP I'm endowed with this magical ability to tell whether or not a girl wants to fuck me before I invest time and effort. Considering the fact that OP felt it necessary to even start this thread, you're comment is probably pretty spot on.
>>
>>606759599
>>606759599
>>606759599

what the fuck spaghetti? OP is in Subway nigga
>>
>>606765672
Letting her know you're shy is one thing. Telling her you feel more comfortable around her is another; that could easily make her uncomfortable.

I'd advise against telling her that specifically until you get another date.
>>
>>606766350
Do you like me?

Y( ) Y( )

pls check one

This will surely get her to drop on her little sandwhich knees to please you.
>>
>>606766378

yeah I used to be pretty good judge on that, but ever since the last serious relationship I was in fucked me over pretty good, my vision is off kilter when it comes to that sometimes. I end up being more jaded about the whole hunt lately. I'm kinda ready to settle down but not tryna put the effort in with someone at the same time.
>>
>>606766350
Yes. She will be so wet.
>>
>>606767118
>she falls to the ground in tears of joy, right in front of OPs disco stick
>OP is out under the counter
>OPs love salami falls into her face breading
>OP gives her his light mayo
>>
>>606764694
>you can get any drink you want
but that wouldn't be going out for coffee ...
>>
>>606756543
When you're not able to do this, then just give up, OP.
>>
>>606767499
You clearly don't understand what going out for coffee means.
>>
>>606767459
Oh, I get it! Because Subway has mayo!
>>
>>606767118
>drop on her little sandwhich knees
>>
>>606767754
>>606767038

Damn nigga what the FUCK!! This motherfucker going Subway ayy?? So why yo bitch ass talking all about spaghetti and Starbucks and shit y'all??

Bitch wanna decent lobster meal from this weak ass faggot, make her think he's a rich motherfucka
>>
>>606768203
topfuckingkek
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
OP's crush
>>
>>606767088
I agree. OP is having trouble even deciding if this chick even likes him so going to 'you are special' might be too far.. these days though if things are feeling magical I let her know it and every time they have been feeling magical for her too.. maybe I just have a better read on things now.
>>
>>606768722
>implying she's not a 10/10
>>
>>606768839
Looks a little like Aubrey Plaza. I'd hit it and give her some of my mayo
>>
>>606768722
I'd fuck her on top of the bag of uneaten Subs
>>
>>606769269
Spit roast the bitch
>>
File: 1379200296287.jpg (183KB, 813x813px) Image search: [Google]
1379200296287.jpg
183KB, 813x813px
op here. thanks again for all your posts.
as a recap, i should:
>be confident
>ask to her coffee first (ask for number after date)
>give a specific date and time of date
>act natural when we go out
tell her that im shy/nervous, but dont say that she makes me feel comfortable (not until later)
>read a newspaper/ know the current going ons
>dont spaghetti
>no fedora
>eye contact and head nodding
>decide beforehand what parts of my life im willing to share
>small talk
>interests
>dreams and ambitions
>maybe feels? (maybe not first date idk)
>ask about her
>get her talking about herself
>since she just works at subway i shouldnt be so nervous

Anything else I'm missing? I do plan to ask her out and I will update if anything happens. just dont expect an update too soon.

/b/, i hope you guys can get me a date
>>
>>606770656
Great. Now kill it and come back and tell us how much sandwich pussy you're getting!
>>
>>606770656
Yeah, you forgot the attack helicopter thing.
>>
>"Hey do you wanna go out for coffee sometime?"
Wow you did it.
>>
>>606771530
you forgot that im beta
>>
>>606771706
YOU CAN DO IT
>>
File: 1427138452220.gif (931KB, 301x240px) Image search: [Google]
1427138452220.gif
931KB, 301x240px
>>606771706
JUST DO IT MY MAN I BELIEVE IN YOU. THINK OF HOW HAPPY YOU WILL BE WHEN SHE SAYS YES.
>>
File: coffee.png (18KB, 975x451px) Image search: [Google]
coffee.png
18KB, 975x451px
>>606762947
Approach with caution if you don't normally drink coffee
>Pic related
>>
>>606772529
thanks for the advice
>>
File: 1427230657806.gif (2MB, 658x802px) Image search: [Google]
1427230657806.gif
2MB, 658x802px
>>606773507
Post update after you ask her please. Don't get all sweaty like Pardo here.
Thread posts: 129
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.