[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever known someone who turned into a murderer? Classmate,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: pappa.jpg (4KB, 149x190px) Image search: [Google]
pappa.jpg
4KB, 149x190px
Have you ever known someone who turned into a murderer? Classmate, acquaintance, relative?? -Pic Related, went to school with.. turned into mafia hitman
>>
File: dr-lauren-daly-2.jpg (34KB, 512x336px) Image search: [Google]
dr-lauren-daly-2.jpg
34KB, 512x336px
Highschool classmate.. turned into lesbian pediatrician, shot up her lover and her son. 50+ yrs in jail...
>>
Kid I went to highschool with always wore black trenchcoats, dark black hair that was always covering his face, creepy fucking kid. Last year he murdered his sister and mother and then called the cops on himself.
>>
went to school with people who ending up killing people while in school. One was a bully that killed a kid in my class. The others were two guys that planned to drug and rape a girl I knew in the woods and when she OD'd they freaked out and burned her body in a fire while she was still alive. Horrible shit.
>>
Nextdoor neighbor growing up in Brick NJ was murdered by Richard Biegenwald, serial killer.. does that count? Another neighbor later in life was killed by his schizo son who came to visit
>>
>>606421762
that's sick
>>
a kid 5 streets down from me shot his parents in the head while they watched tv then burned the house down to try and cover it. The burnt house stayed in ruins for about 6 months before and brand new house was built in it's place. A new girl and her family moved into that house and she road my bus. I never once mentioned it to her.
>>
OP here. Went to school w/ a lot of people who were mafia related. Friend's dad was famous mafia family head. Another friend's dad was famous mafia guy who got murdered. My Mom taught elementary school, parent/teacher conference day the mom only showed up for 1 student, the dad was just arrested for decapitating someone. Another friend's house mysteriously blew up, dad was home at time, ended up wandering around in his robe in a daze, 1/2 burnt up, died from his wounds
>>
>>606422609
Chin?
>>
>>606422884
1) profaci, 2) bilotti
>>
>>606421348
Knew a shady ass kid with anger management issues, he graduated with my stepbrother two years before me. Stabbed a dude who he worked with at a sub shop with a kitchen knife for bullying him, slashed the dudes tires, then left. He went to prison. Not a killer but hes def a psycho faggot.
>>
>>606422609
Would have been nice to check and see what price you could get some good blow for with all that going on around you.
>>
>>606423001
Cool. Is this the NY thread then
>>
OP here... An old ex-bf of my ex-gf, got arrested for doing an interview with 20/20 and showing up to CBS studios with bombs, guns etc... or something like that... http://caselaw.findlaw.com/nj-superior-court-appellate-division/1196798.html
>>
>>606421348

Got a bj from her once.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2672580/Teenage-girl-stabbed-mother-151-times-AVOIDS-jail-judge-declares-insane.html
>>
>>606423247
Not NY. NJ..
>>
The house where this happened is 1 mile from me.. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gina_Grant_college_admissions_controversy
>>
File: Ohhhh!.jpg (25KB, 268x386px) Image search: [Google]
Ohhhh!.jpg
25KB, 268x386px
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrea_Yates

I used to work in a carwash and she was a regular. She would bring her kills with her from time to time too. Weird thinking about seeing them alive and jumping around in the minivan.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.