[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/ i asked out this girl and she hasn't responded in

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: abKL2TN (1).jpg (12KB, 472x315px) Image search: [Google]
abKL2TN (1).jpg
12KB, 472x315px
Hey /b/ i asked out this girl and she hasn't responded in 5 days. what do i do?

Pic is me
>>
Get a haircut and stop being a faggot
>>
Hey guys OP here im going to call her again. What should i say?
>>
>>606081425
Get a haircut
Stop being in black and white
And grow a real chin
>>
>>606081722
>hey its anon
>I really like you
>I think you are sex
>oh god please dare me
>my parents never loved me
>>
>>606081952
I don't know about the "my parent never loved me" part but thank you so much!!! IM going to call right now
>>
She's ignoring you because she isn't interested. Move on.
>>
Question for op
You look like a sad sap
Have you ever had to stop masturbating because you started crying?
>>
Ok i called and left a message. Should i send an email as well?? just to be on the safe side?????
>>
>>606082447
You'd best be joking.
>>
>Bail
>Get a haircut
>Lift
>Ask hotter girl out 1 year later
>Get said hotter girl
>You're a faggot
>>
>>606082447
I recommend going to her house and write a note her on a rock and throw at her as she leaves for school
>>
>>606081425
Pay her friend to get her to reply (´・ω・`)
>>
>>606082607
I think his hair is cute
>>
Ok ive written an email. Does this sound ok??

Hello

Ive called you today but im not sure if your phone is broken or if you changed your number or something. I hope your internet is online so that we can talk over facebook and stuff. Tell me if your internet is offline.

Also in case you didn't see it the first time Do you want to go out?
>>
>>606081722

You shouldn't call her for one and you shouldn't say shit for two even if you do.

When someone doesn't call you back, it means don't quit your day job.

This chick probably has less of her shit together than you do and is likely a MESS.

That aside she's probably a freak in the sheets and is open to sexual advances if you're skinny and emo like she is.

That's all you really need to brain this chicken, skinniness and to be emo/whatever this bird is.
>>
>>606082888
Godspeed op
>>
if the hair is legitimately you, keep it. if you just got long hair to try to be cool, then it aint you and drop it. you need to be you before you worry about trying to get girls
>>
>>606082861
You're probably 45 years old and a pedophile.
>>
Stop being a faggot and cut your hair. Trust me, I know you think it looks good but it doesn't. If she hasnt replied in 5 fucking days leave her the fuck alone you creepy fuck.
>>
OK I SENT IT!!! xD Now what do i do?
>>
>>606083067
I'm actually 32 faggot
>>
OP Here Can we please keep the subject on how i can win this girls heart and not on my hair.

I like my hair and i think she does aswell
>>
>>606083145
That's even worse, kill yourself.
>>
>>606081425

Oh shit wait that's OP!?

I though that was the chick's pic LMAO my bad my bad I know girls who do like like that.

Look man you look like you jerk off to A7X and shit so ima be real frank and shit.

If this bitch ain't some A7X wannabe you ain't gonna fuck her guaranteed.
>>
>>606083101
An hero, fucking liar.
>>
If she didn't reply the first time she's not into you.
Unfortunate, I know, but it's just something girls do. They are the dumbest and most wicked beings on this planet. And they're really fucking illogical and stupid. Let it be, or else she'll call you a creep, and she'll tell all her snotty bitch friends you're a weirdo, and it'll get around the school you're a weirdo, and then you'll either an hero or shoot up your school, and quite frankly, i'd rather see 14 year old op cut off his 80's metallica hair and start lifting to bang hotties. Guys with long hair don't get girls nowadays bro. you're 20 years off your mark. Unless you can grow a rightous beard, it works.
>>
>>606083101
Carve her name somewhere on your body and send her a picture if she doesn't reply
>>
>>606083448
Would my arm do?
>>
>>606083596
For sure
>>
File: 1324194292895.jpg (41KB, 467x468px) Image search: [Google]
1324194292895.jpg
41KB, 467x468px
>>606083444
>My trips speak the truth
>>
File: image.jpg (181KB, 565x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
181KB, 565x768px
>>606081425
OP don't you dare think about cutting your hair no matter what these other faggots say. You look like a chill dude, and if she hasn't replied after 5 days then you need to move on. You're a good lookin dude, so keep your eyes open OP
>>
>>606083596

Just remember, shallow cuts = shallow commitment.
>>
>>606083691
Ok!
>>
>>606083753
Are you blind or just being nice, he looks like a really ugly girl
Shit hair
No jaw/chin
Takes selfies in black and white
He should an hero as soon as possible
>>
OP Here ive got the knife now
>>
>>606082888
>tell me if your internet is offline.
i believe there is nothing to improve. well done op
>>
>>606083444
Nice trips
But don't discourage him, he can do it he's a fucking alpha looking dude
>>
>>606084349
Topkek
>>
I cant find any knifes in my house :( would pen work?
>>
>>606084530
I mean if try hard enough
>>
I GOT A RESPONSE! Ok ok here what it says

Hi Annon
Sorry yeah we changed our phone number ill give it to you when i get a chance. Sorry about that.

Bye

What should i do now?!?!?! I think she forgot to read the part where i asked her out!
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.