[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of hobbies does /b/ have? >inb4 videogames >inb4

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

File: 4chanbannerhue.jpg (53KB, 600x250px) Image search: [Google]
4chanbannerhue.jpg
53KB, 600x250px
What kind of hobbies does /b/ have?
>inb4 videogames
>inb4 4chan
what does everyone do in their free time? I was thinking of volunteering with some of my friends since i don't have any hobbies
>>
During the summer I work with my family on our cars. We run at a drag strip every weekend all summer long. Then winter comes and I just sit around drinking rum and whiskey until late April arrives.
>>
>>605662418
i play the guitar, bass, mandolin, banjo, and ukulele
>>
Hour of piano every night. Gym twice a week. Hike on weekend. D&D some weekends
>>
Volunteer at my local Humane Society. Collect dead things from nature reserve in summer. Make my own health supplies (just deodorant so far) and cleansers. Try new recipes. Go thrift shopping.
>>
Carpentry
>>
Guns. I am currently looking into gunsmith schooling (which involves mechanical engineering etc...) But also I am currently working on a bullpup DMR that can be dragged through mud and still fire reliably. Wish me luck fags.
>>
>>605662418
I hike and volunteer at a hospital. Frankly, I need to find more shit to do with my free time too.
>>
Going to the pub, window shopping, shopping, .. sucking balls ...
>>
>>605662418
Gym, tutoring and hospital volunteer
>>
>>605664274
Gun guy here, my gf does the natural remedies shit. I've never been healthier in my life.

Also gym and humane society are cool.
>>
File: cheers.gif (838KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
cheers.gif
838KB, 500x200px
>>605662418
Disc golf, reading, fishing.
>>
Chess. No more no less.
>>
>>605664674
Do you do it for fun or competitively? And do you do chess 360 or no?

>be me
>Be scrub tier 2.3k....
>>
>>605664804
Both, and no not really.
>>
File: image.jpg (92KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 600x399px
>>605662418
Competitive sporting clay shooting, hunting, camping, and drinking.
>>
>>605665023
How can you stand the sheer patterns? It's fucking boring if you ask me after a while.
>>
Car guy, got a turbo 240z im workin on.
>>
Android programming
>>
Read up on latest scientific literature.
Its a fucking full time hobby
>>
>>605665152
It's all in personal preference I guess. Every move is like a puzzle I could stare at for hours. Fide Master here btw.
>>
Little League coach and recently RC drones
>>
>>605662418
I drag race nearly every weekend at a local 1/8th mile track. It's a lot of fun but expensive.
>inb4 crossdressing
>>
>>605662418
I jam with a few friends, just play covers and shit
>>
>>605665508
Good answer. What's your preferred play style? Defensive / Offensive, and what's the most annoying gambit you've ever played against?
>>
graffiti day n night
>>
I used to draw. I really don't have any hobbies anymore. I'm on the computer basically all day, everyday.
>>
>>605662418
Indoor rock climbing. Great sense of accomplishment, and makes your forearms huge.
>>
Creative writing, design (of many sorts), and reading. I used to do watercolor painting but I've been busy.
>>
File: 606066457_911.jpg (51KB, 600x430px) Image search: [Google]
606066457_911.jpg
51KB, 600x430px
gunpla
>>
Kal-toh

And I play the skin flute in my parents' basement.
>>
File: 1425010307968 (1).jpg (219KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1425010307968 (1).jpg
219KB, 1600x1000px
I dress up in all black, wait till it's the middle of the night and explore massive factories, shipping docks, anything abandoned or not abandoned. Sneak past guards, find cool things. If I bring a girl I'll usually Fuck them somewhere in it. I've seen some sweet places. Never gotten caught. Been doing it since I was 15 . 22 now. Sly Cooper taught me much. Got a couple stories if anyone is interested in urban exploring.
>>
>>605667019
You lie.
>>
>>605662418

I pick wild mushrooms. Not the hallucinogens, they don't grow around here, but the goo dedibles like morels and procini and chanterelles. Delicious tasting, and the miles and miles of walking in the great outdoors does me lots of good.
>>
>>605667206
Not gonna argue on 4Chan but nope. Not lying. Exploring these places is my passion. Try it. Its such a high.
>>
>>605667280
Have a buddy that does this. Sweet hobby bro
>>
>>605662418
I'm an English Civil War reenactor.

Essentially I get dressed up and hit people with swords.
>>
I photograph drift racing, build cars, 4chan (OP can't inb4), girlfriend, long walks.
>>
Primarily, language learning. I grew up learning Italian from a young age, and later picked up Swedish by myself. I'm currently taking German classes (almost two years now), and have a couple grammars in Russian and Chinese I've been neglecting.
>>
>>605662418
Miniature war games like Flames of War and Warrior. But play all kinds. Go to a few cons sometimes
>>
>>605667019
I'm interested in anything you wanna tell.
>>
>>605667618
Story time faggot.
>>
>>605667019
You're the coolest person I've ever seen, I wish there was stuff like that in my town
>>
>>605662418
>D
>R
>U
>G
>S
>>
>>605667019
do tell
>>
>>605669263
what drugs you into?

I've been looking towards psychedelic plants lately, although I have yet to acquire any.
>>
>>605669565
Drugs I've done:
>Marijuanas
>Alcohol
>Acid
>DXM
>Amphetamine
>Painkillers (opiates(oxycontin))
>Nicotine

And fuck I'll try anything
>>
>>605669565
Not OP, but I would recommend LSA as a first trip experience. It's about the same price as a hit of acid, but not as intense and not as long. You can make it yourself, but if that's not an option, it's pretty easy to buy.
>>
>>605669923
What amphetamines have you tried?
>>
I read comic books and manga, also I watch cartoons.
>>
>>605664458
Fellow gun guy, I wish you luck. When you get that rifle out I'll be one of the first to buy it.

My free time is spent shooting, playing paintball or airsoft ( depends on the group of friends I go with) and trail riding. (Xr 400R with plates)

Captcha "dchsep freedays"
>>
>>605669989
Near quads
>Adderall (20mg)
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.