[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>No ass >No tits >No hips I don't understand,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1421082590781.jpg (87KB, 600x863px) Image search: [Google]
1421082590781.jpg
87KB, 600x863px
>No ass
>No tits
>No hips

I don't understand, she is a woman, correct?
>>
>>605526013
got a huge camel toe though
>>
>>605526013
She is probably more woman than you will ever get to touch. She isn't perfect (too tall, feet too big, lacking a little ass, would like a little more tit), but she is fucking gorgeous and anyone who pretends they wouldn't fuck her is A. lying B. gay

/thread
>>
She's got hips. Not all that attractive, but her lady parts are there.
>>
>>605527303

Not really. I dont think shes ugly but .. No tits, flat ass. Her legs are nice but she is too "typically" white for me.
>>
>>605528408
So you would turn it down when offered... yeah right m8.
>>
>>605528548

Did I say that? Theres lots of people I wouldnt turn down. I'm a dude with a functioning penis. Doesnt mean its ideal.
>>
>>605528655
So what are you arguing?
>>605527303
>anyone who pretends they wouldn't fuck her is A. lying B. gay

Point stands
>>
>>605526013
>no fat on her posterior
>no fat on her anterior
>average size waist
>>
>>605526013
legs
>>
>>605529698

Given a choice between her and someone else, I wouldn't. And I'm not lying or gay. Therefore your point is invalid.
>>
>>605526013
She was hot about 8 years ago
>>
>>605526013
>no hips

Maybe she's not a fat black woman...

But look at the pic, she has hips. Nice hips.
>>
File: 1425421323312.jpg (94KB, 640x917px) Image search: [Google]
1425421323312.jpg
94KB, 640x917px
>>605529876
This guy gets the ladies.

She's a good looking woman, considering that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, op may find her disgusting and may find a land whale attractive, whIle we find that unattractive or vise versa
>>
psssshhhh it's cuz shes a lily white woman. If she went missing, white men in America would literally flip the country upside down.
>>
she's not obese, balding, tattooed, missing teeth, unclean, sloppy, or ugly.

She's a solid 7, possibly an 8 when made up.

My fucking standards start at a 5 so it seems to me that she would pass the test easily. Not all women are made "curvy."

Besides, I bet you that since you have a smaller dick you probably need a skin and bones girl so that you can actually penetrate her respectfully.
>>
ARE WE ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT TAYLOR SWIFT?????
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.