[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was masturbating and thought it'd be a cool idea to edge.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 5

File: iPhoneUpload.jpg (259KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
iPhoneUpload.jpg
259KB, 3264x2448px
I was masturbating and thought it'd be a cool idea to edge. I got a little semen out and used it as lube to finish. After that, I really needed to pee, but I couldn't cause I just jacked off. Stupid me thought that if I jacked off again it would make it easier to pee, so I jacked off again. After that I really fucking needed to pee, but I couldn't, so I decided to wait. Finally I was able to and I went. But now, my penis head has been burning for the last hour. It feels like I need to pee still but I can't, urine is just dribbling down. I'm in a lot of pain, please help me /b/.

Pic related: it's my penis head
Does it look swollen?
>>
this is both possible and will fade off.
>>
File: kek.kek.webm (3MB, 800x600px)
kek.kek.webm
3MB, 800x600px
please help
>>
head to the kitchen and run the tap and drink water.
>>
>>605466152

Is it to get me to pee again or what?
>>
>>605465774
I'm standing in front of my toilet with my pants down letting the urine out and pushing everytime I feel more. Is this good? If I put my pants on and stop it just burns a lot. I've been doing this for over an hour!
>>
Seems like an urine infection, most likely external. Nothing to worry about op; but I would recommend getting checked by a doctor
>>
wtf is edge?
>>
>>605466431
Try drinking lots of fluids and not wearing anything
>>
>>605465525
Run the shower directly onto your pee hole until you pee
>>
>>605465525
i get this a lot. cum is in your prostrate and it gives you the sensation you have to piss
>>
>>605466398
Sit on the toilet, just push here and there, poop if you gotta, but squeeze that lemon nigger, you'll feel better in a bit, try sleeping after, drink until you have to pee again
>>
>>605465525
Happens to me all the time when I edge, it's like there is something stuck in the prostate.
Usually works for me to jerk off a second time.
It will fade though.
>>
>>605465525
This have happened to me when i have a boner, i just wait for a couple of mins and i cant feel it anymore
>>
File: WucqWZh.jpg (65KB, 491x542px) Image search: [Google]
WucqWZh.jpg
65KB, 491x542px
>>605466398
Happens to me sometimes when I need to urinate and ejaculate. I've found it helps to "massage" out the rest of the semen out of the passageway so that none of the fluids go back down the wrong tube. In your case, just keep peeing until it goes away
>>
>>605466613

best advice in the thread. you might not be able to tell if you're peeing, so wait there a good 10-12 minutes. also, press onto your bladder.
>>
>>605466398
happened to me before were you high? sometimes you get a discordinated bladder, its normal and passes after a little while.
>>
>>605465525
I have a thesis, you're a dumbfuck
Stop masturbating so much.
Problem solved.
>>
I usually just take a shower when that happens
>>
>>605466729
I've been doing this since 11:30. It's 1:09 and the feeling is still here, although less pronounced. When I go and try and lay down my penis burns and I feel like I need to pee even more. I'm drinking water as suggested by other people.
>>
>>605467006
It's only happened to me a few times but it's only when I'm high. Weird.
>>
>>605467271
yea its when im high i think your body gets a bit fucked up, and cant push the cum / piss out well.
>>
>>605467271
but you are always high, anon.
>>
>>605466970
How do I press onto my bladder? Where is my bladder?
>>
>>605465525
I know what this is

The process
If I cum when I have to pee at night, I'll wake up 20 minutes later and the tip burning sensation will happen whenever I pee, UNTIL -- I endure and drink a fuckload of water and wait for a full pee cycle. That is, don't wait until you think you have to pee, but when you REALLY have to pee. For some reason, flushing out a huge pee makes it go away, then I can sleep

TLDR: Don't orgasm when you have to piss

And go drink a bunch of water until you can do a huge pee
>>
>>605467441
your bladder is in your balls
>>
>>605467406
Maybe. It could also be that I'm high most of the time and it's a coincidence.

>>605467422
See above response lol
>>
clean your dick with soap and you'll be fine. pull your foreskin(if you have one) and clean your dick.
>>
>>605467527
I hope you're trolling nigger
>>
>>605467448
Okay! Thank you, I am going to try to wait to pee. I've been sitting on the toilet with lid shut while reading what to do in this thread for about 10min. I'm going to try more water and hope for the best...
>>
>>605465525
OP im telling you, run the shower directly straight onto your peehole and it stimulates it and will get you to piss it out
>>
>>605466699
its this

also trip/dub
>>
I call these "Bad Faps" where the orgasm feels okay, but you feel like you gotta burning piss coming up and it really wont go away until you sleep. It's normal, and it will pass. Drink a bottle of water watch some TV or play some vidya.
>>
>>605467690
obviously. what kind of idiot thinks your bladder is in testicles. and what kind of idiot doesn't know where your bladder is?
>>
>>605467747
Put a warm washcloth on your dickhead. That helps.
>>
>>605467271
>>605467406
>>605467608

what has happened is you have thc residue on your fingers after handling the weed and you've rubbed some into your japs eye and caused what i
>"call green finger are sticky cant pee out of pricky"
just wash ur hand in alcohol before you jerk it
also >>605467832 try it
>>
>>605465525
Im sure its a prostate. testicular tube issue. Piss before sex or jacking off and if its bad enough take a warm shower and youll relax enough to piss. Standing forcing it is the worst you can do and youll just find yourself walking back and forth to the bathroom all night with dick pains
>>
>>605465525
you probably have a bladder infection
>>
>>605467985
I wash my hands before I put them on my dick.
>>
you have a UTI congratulations, the more you use the washroom the worse it gets. Drink cranberry juice, pussy.
>>
>>605466398
man, I had this happen to me like 2 months ago. It went away after like 3 hours, not exactly sure why it does that after fappin'
>>
>>605467747
Yea you can't do that or you'll sit there and burn. You can't try to pee until you have to do a full blown pee. You have to wait a full cycle. drink like 24 oz of water, and wait 30-40 minutes. So go drink a bunch of water and sit on the couch and watch tv
>>
This happens to me frequently. Try taking a warm bath. For some reason submerging it in warm to hot water seems to release it.
>>
>>605468152
with alcohol?
soap wont get thc off
>>
>>605467747
OP how hydrated are you and what color's your piss?
>>
>>605468263
http://www.drugs.com/cg/urinary-tract-infection-in-men.html
>>
>>605466398
Are you circumcised? I'm guessing not, correct?
>>
>>605468684
I just drank a 16.9 FL OZ bottle of water. My urine has been clear since this started.
>>
>>605468785
I am circumcised.
>>
>>605466613
I came here to say this.

It doesn't matter if it's your pee hole.

Run shower water over your glans. Stronger the spray the better.

This will "reset" your prostate. It's your prostate spasming that causes this.

A prostate spasm will make it feel like "I gotta pee! But only a little comes out intermittently!".

Prostate spasms suck. But they can't kill you.
>>
>>605468979
Then you are fucked!
>>
File: 1426784862695.gif (2MB, 436x481px) Image search: [Google]
1426784862695.gif
2MB, 436x481px
>>605469259
kek
>>
>>605465931
Sauce
>>
Massage it
>>
File: kek.jpg (52KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
52KB, 960x540px
OP, I experience the same thing a few times per month, I have asked doctors and they dont know what is the cause, I get the same thing, usually it starts by burning when I pee and if I jerk off the burning stays for a couple hours and it feels horrible. It's normal, it will hurt like a bitch but it will be gone ina couple hours.
>>
>>605465525
Get in the shower.
Rub the top end of your dick head with the base of your palm.
It may be different for other people, but for me this instantly forces me to pee for some reason.
>>
>>605469201
I don't have access to a shower right now. I'm just waiting a bit for this bottle of water to pass through.
>>
>>605469691
>no access to shower

Where the hell are you?

Anyway, it'll probably get messy, but wash your hands, and massage the glans until your prostate spasms and you piss.
>>
>>605466586
its what these teens do to get close to an orgasm but pussy out because they cant get a good enough feeling the first time, its like lighting the candles on a cake waiting for the birthday boy to blow them out but he runs to the bathroom last second and takes a god awful amount of time coming back while the cake is covered in fucking wax and the candles practically put themselves out. good enough explanation?
>>
>>605465525
relax OP
happens to me aswell, no idea why, but dont wank when you have to piss, seems to stop it
>>
Jack off again, see if that helps
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.