[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >be gay >have super Christian parents >parents

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (41KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 500x500px
>be me
>be gay
>have super Christian parents
>parents send me and my boyfriend Juan to prey the gay away camp
>we are loaded up on a buss and my mom tells me just to give it a chance while dad says nothing
>i'm packed on a buss with 50 something of the saltiest boys to ever fill my dreamboat
>we are driven to an airport and put onto a large cargo plane and given parachutes with cute bracelets
>"Why do we need these?"
>the man handing them out just smiles and says "don't drop em"
>i put mine on and go to sleep
>later i wake up to the sound of screaming and realize the planes back door is open and going nose up
>we all fall out like gay confetti into the sky
>most of us got to our parachutes. most of us.
>when we landed we found ourselves in a jungle and heard a loudspeaker somewhere far away tell us we have a 5 minute head start
>i was scared and ran looking for Juan while most of the queens just panicked
>that first opening salvo of gunfire and screams fills my soul on quiet nights
>i ran all night and slept in a tree
>the next day i saw a stylish scarf and was going to grab them when a bottom beat me to it and they exploded
>i understood now
>i threw away my stylish bracelet and learned to move quietly at twilight from tree to tree eating bugs and drinking dew
>I found Juan in a pitfall next to some moisturizer but didn't have time to mourn him
>after a month or so they called my name out and i was the last one left and could go home
>i approached camp slowly and saw they had a great spread
>tons of beer, football on the tv, a gun range with all the ammo you could use, steaks as thick as your wrist, girl on girl mud wrestling
>i looked down and saw a boner at seeing the now topless girls
>it had worked
>don't listen to what some people say, prey the gay away camps work
>pic related
>>
>>602869718
Hello, newfriend
>>
>>602869718
Not frequent or old enough to know if this is copypasta but if not, good job
>>
>>602869718

Weak/10
>>
toppest kek
>>
I found OP's post to be amusing. I don't even care if it's copy pasta
>>
>>602869718
/thread
>>
File: 1425869403531.gif (2MB, 350x255px) Image search: [Google]
1425869403531.gif
2MB, 350x255px
>>602869718
>>
Shitty
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 500x500px
Hating gays is wrong. Get out.
>>
I want to archive this and it doesn't have 10 replies, so here.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.