[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/! How do you get your female cousin to fuck you? She's

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1425500572452.jpg (121KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1425500572452.jpg
121KB, 640x640px
Hey /b/!

How do you get your female cousin to fuck you?
She's teasing all the time, lets me touch evetything but her pussy, no visuals though and as soon as I make a move she backs up :/

> be 22, she 18

‌ ‌ ▲
▲‌ ▲
>>
When or where do you see her?
>>
My place or hers, family gatherings, were mostly alone if we want to be.

> touches my dick
> holds it
> no jerking
> call her "princess blue balls"
>>
‌ ‌ ▲
▲‌ ▲
>>
2/10 at most, would not bang.
>>
>>602349443
>princess blue balls
topkek'd
>>
>>602349443
>Princess blue balls
top kek
>>
>>602349443
get her drunk, fucktard. Or do an eye for an eye and grab her pussy
>>
>>602350271

Pic is Lia, not my cousin, I'dd share nudes if I had
>>
>>602350814
This
>>
>>602348837
>>602350938
Post a pic of her
>>
>>602350814
She doesn't drink, is a virgin and I tried that already but she avoided me for a month afterwards
>>
>>602351310
>Virgin
omg, you're such a faggot
>>
>>602348837
Make boundaries. When she tries grabbing your junk, grab her arm and say 'No, princess' or some other shit. She will freak in her mind that you've denied her this and something either will or won't happen, assuming you keep this game up.
If she backs right off, it wasn't going to happen anyway and you've just saved yourself a whole lot of fucking around and potential embarrassment
>>
File: fu.jpg (21KB, 296x394px) Image search: [Google]
fu.jpg
21KB, 296x394px
> OP switched to PC

>>602351850

Thanks for the tip

> is her
>>
>>602352410
Same guy 'ere

Believe me OP, somewhere out there is a perfect combination of words, actions and facial gestures that'll get you dat ass but it'll take a more experienced guy than me to figure that out
>>
>>602352672
My nigga
>>
drug her with chloroform, works all the time.
>>
File: fu2.jpg (51KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
fu2.jpg
51KB, 720x960px
>>602352672
I think I'm cockblocked until she loses her virginity.

I did ask her once whats wrong and she said something like "I don't want to tell my friends I lost my virginity to my cousin".

I don't care about that so I'm still trying :P

> still her
>>
>>602352974
She looked so fucking hot in the 1st pic but now she looks like the average 6/10 to me
>>
>>602353089
sorry /b/ro
>>
Thats her when she was about 16 or so
>>
>>602352974
>I don't want to tell my friends I lost my virginity to my cousin
Well don't tell your friends who you bone ffs
A good sign anyway. Fucking her might be of the scale for now but fooling around is definitely on the table, just need a perfect time and place eg. both alone at home
>>
Since she wont let you fuck her, ask her for nudes because she's such a cockblock.
>>
>>602353331
Lets hope

>>602353445
Will do, I'll post here in a new thread :P
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.