[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I continue a conversation with girls without an Akward

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 15

File: image.jpg (237KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
237KB, 750x1334px
How do I continue a conversation with girls without an Akward pause /b/? Where are the Alphas at?
>>
bumping for interest
>>
shameless third self bump
>>
shameless 4th self bump
>>
Stop thinking about 'holding a conversation' this aint a fucking strategy game. Be comfortable and people will flock to you. Tell jokes.
>>
>>601553405
I do tell jokes, I'm really good in groups but no in 1on1 situations. I am Ctually a quite social and liked person but sometimes I run out of things to say if it's me alone with someone I don't know well
>>
have 5 questions in the chamber before the approach then expand on each question in conversation. that should give you at least 30mins. if she's still around by after that you should be well and truly past the uncomfortable chit chat.
>>
>>601553762
what questions do you use, if it's someone yiu have talked to be fore but want to break the barrier of small talk
>>
>alpha's at /b/
>>
>>601554079
kek
>>
>>601553903
give me her interests, job, hobbies, basic info ill give you 5 questions.
>>
Honestly all you gotta do is keep talking. Your brain has a way of putting things together and when you pause or hesitate you de rail your own train of thought. Keep talking dont stop. trust yourself and you will be the most interesting person she has ever met.
>>
>>601553903

Pets, family, how her day was, etc etc etc. Women like to talk, just about anything will do, particularly about themselves. Just avoid religion and similar topics and you're golden. Save those for later when you've spoken for awhile. If you're lucky they'll never come up at all.
>>
Watch Keith on Netflix.

He is beta awkward as fuck but never fails to hold a conversation with the qt.
>>
>>601554477
this
>>
>>601553570
you can be really alpha and not give a shit if theres silence.
>>
>>601554476
don't know her interests, she just loves to laugh and usually laughs when I say funny things in class. I'm a senior in highschool so it would be in a classroom setting
>>
>>601555082
I know she likes me because everyone surrounding us are Narnians, so when I do talk to her it's successful, but now I don't want to just ask how is your day everytime I see her
>>
>>601552725
>>601552725
>>601552725

Be funny, and cocky.

Trust me please. I'm being kind enough to actually give you proper advice.
How many girls always get asked the same questions over, and over again; Where do you go to school? Whats your major? What do you do? Blah blah blah boring fucking shit.
Its all the same to them. You need to get them to be interested.

By being cocky - now i dont mean an asshole - the girl will stay intrigued, and may even possibly be turned on by this. Confidence is huge for a woman. Especially if shes hot, you better fucking guarantee shes cocky too. If she notices you being confident, she will tend to be more attracted to you because you match what she thinks about herself. You put yourself on her level.

Be funny. Sarcasm, sexual jokes (that are not creepy, plan them right).. Its easy. Dont think hard about a joke.. if you cant think of one within 10 seconds of reading a text, then there is no joke to be made. Be witty too.

tl;dr
> be cocky/confident, be different. Be funny. Dont be so serious, fuck around with her. Make her question things. Keep her interested.

Goodluck faggot.
>>
Fact is you are the one making those 'awkward pauses' for yourself. It means you like the girl. Just keep your nerves steady. Also, learn to breathe from your balls... dont be that exhilarated fuck that sweats around girls. My biggest thing is to NEVER giggle. When your going to laugh you better laugh like a goddamn man not this giggly little boy. Girls love a guy that is having a good time with them.
>>
>>601555411
honestly strategizing about how to get a girl with strangers on the internet is probably the most beta thing you can do. The sooner OP leaves this thread the more likely he will have a successful sex life
>>
>>601555941
I just need to learn how to have better 1on1 interactions because I usually own group conversations, when others join in because it puts less pressure on myself
>>
>>601555756
Unless you have something to be cocky for, dont pretend like you think your the best. Actually earn your reason to be cocky. You cant just 'pretend' that you think your better than people, thats an asshole
>>
>>601555756
Great advice man, I just need to learn how to get the balls to talk about whatever is on my mind, instead of just talking about the class we are in
>>
File: image.jpg (92KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 640x960px
You just act natural and like a person that has self confidence and actually gets poon and not be creepy. It's all mental, and also allow the female to feel comfortable talking to you. Practice on lesser females and get the awkwardness out of your system before you can become an alpha dog poon slayer

Pic related: it's me on a vacation with bitches. Practically talked my way into the trip, 2guys and 6 girls in one hotel room, and I got with 2 of them

And fellow /b/rethren, looks aren't the only thing, but presentation is the biggest thing. Seem confident and you will be perceived as confident. Females are conscious thinking beings that get nervous true trying to figure out life so don't put them on a pedestal like they're a goddess.

Also I'm very good at getting snapchat nudes, have about 60 confirmed kills with maybe 20 or so females
>>
File: 1338485822000.jpg (481KB, 586x922px) Image search: [Google]
1338485822000.jpg
481KB, 586x922px
>>601555756
>>601555756

>>601552725

Anon is right. Confidence is key.
Be confident in yourself, be confident in your voice, be confident that what you say will get a response back.
If you think she already likes you, why is this hard? That should be the perfect opportunity for you. Take advantage of her feelings for you, and make the move.

C O N F I D E N C E

if you have balls, use them
>>
>>601555756
pUa. my Nigga.

Spot on.
>>
>>601556621
Any advice on how to pickup girls at parties because I go to all of them at my school, but usually don't end up with a girl at the end of the night
>>
>>601556774
the biggest reason why I am very careful in what I say to this girl is that I have sat next to her for almost 2 months, so if I ever fuck up big time it will be weird forever
>>
>>601556491

Once again, I didnt mean be cocky as in be an asshole. Perhaps I shouldnt have used the word cocky. Confidence is what I meant.

OP, Confidence man. Thats good you can talk to her, but like I mentioned talking about school, or how class went is boring. She hears that from not only you, but her best friend, maybe another guy whos hitting on her, her teacher, her parents. Who the fuck knows.

Think of random shit. Or maybe just ask her to go out to the movies, or to grab lunch with you; a coffee even. Its simple shit really.

Big key points for you, would be to have confidence in yourself. Whether you have pimples on your face, your dick is small, youre skinny as fuck; it doesnt matter. Get over yourself, and move on. Deal with what you have, and learn to live with it. By not giving a fuck about your flaws, and overcoming them with confidence will help you get girls.

Yes, some will turn you down. It happens to every guy whether hes a 4/10, or a 10/10. The fact she apparently likes you already makes this easy.
ALSO when in doubt, and conversation goes quite, joke/make fun of something. Just make fun of anything. Anything you can see, that you think is stupid in that exact moment. Dont be afraid to call shit out.
>>
>>601555756
what openers do you usally use to bring in interest
>>
File: image.jpg (76KB, 450x511px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 450x511px
Ok here goes, I haven't read any other post but I want to be helpful. You need to realize that it doesn't fucking matter what you say, all she expects is a reply, not some shit that's gonna sweep her off her feet. Say anything, questions are good but when things die down and get awkward start talking about something about her like her shirt or purse, girls love talking about themselves. The best thing to do is listen to her and analyze everything for a reply or an "in" and you get used to that its like second nature, it's actually how humans communicate betas
>>
>>601557851
holy fucking shit, that picture
>>
>>601556491
nope, that's the mistake. there is no correct reason to be cocky/confident. that's typically why "smart" people aren't, because they see their situation, see the context and find no reason to be overly confident. but that's not the point, you can only find a reason not to be confident, but it's being confident despite anything that matters. literally blind confidence if you want to call it that. the reference point for your confidence is irrelevant.

also, this isn't thinking you're better than people, its just finding no reason not to be confident in yourself. obviously still respect others, don't offend people. confidence =/= being unpleasant.
>>
>>601558239
I live in a master race type area so it's hard to compete with all these guys at my school, but yeah I am good at showing confidence, I just need to learn to have no filter
>>
>>601558239
dammit. should be:

>you can ALWAYS find a reason not to be confident
>>
>>601552725
Either talk about yourself and how great you are or make subtle disapprovals of them. Obviously you have to sound like you're joking. Just don't laugh like an idiot at your own joke after.
>>
>>601558239
No smart people arent cocky because a lot of the time they are betas. Being proud of your accomplishments shows self worth which is a cocky thing to do.
>>
File: 1410237755562.png (546KB, 560x420px) Image search: [Google]
1410237755562.png
546KB, 560x420px
>>601557844
>>601557844
>>601557844

Same guy..

It depends, really. It would be easier for me to help if I knew some background conversations you two have had in the past. However, once again instead of asking "Hows class going?", "Did you get all your work done?", try to be more creative. Is she wearing jewelry? A ring maybe? Just call it out. "Hey, I just noticed your ring. It looks nice, where did you get it?"

Even though you're now asking her "Where she got it?" -which is somewhat typical- you have now complimented her, and her fashion. Girls LOVE this shit. "Hey, nice shoes! They look fucking amazing on you!" Whatever the case is, compliment.

That should be a conversation starter right there. Once again, if the girl is already interested, she will mostly help carry the conversation.

Your conversation start OP, must come from past conversations you had with her. Start remembering small things she mentions. They could be a quick joke, unimportant shit.. But then 2 days later, you bring it up again; "So did you get that stink out of your room?", "Did you dad end up fixing his car?". Whatever.

You got this man. Confidence. Your issue is right now, that you're thinking way too hard about a response. Or an opener. Stop thinking so hard. IF you honestly have nothing to say, and feel like you'll be boring, just lay low. Take it easy, no need to rush and seem desperate. Do your own thing, let her come to you.

Take it easy my friend. Please remember, confidence. Confidence.

C O N F I D E N C E
>>
>>601559153
yeah my biggest problem is internal I cant see myself as being the one who says whatever the fuck he wants to a girl, I'm kind of a pussy wanting to make sure she approves of me. But the thing is that if I have a friend in the conversation, I can say whatever the fuck I want. sad right?
>>
>>601559568
Well start getting used to saying whatever you want. Your a man. Dont be soft spoken. When a person makes fun of you dont just take it. When a girl says hi to you, dont mumble. Stay proud buddy
>>
didn't really read much of the others', but if you're doing something it's easier, but it listening to music, watching tv or gaming, then if it's silent it's okay cuz you're still doing things. i got lucky in the past and both my ex and current gf are pretty okay with just not doing anything so yeah if you can find someone like that that's always useful, if not, like what i've read here, just pull shit out of your ass. my go to is always music, which is easy being the metalfag i am, but whatever you listen to if you do listen to music, try to bring it up and see what she's interested in that shit establishes common ground and if you can find shit you both like then it can help you keep convo's going in the future as well. fun thing about discussing music is you never really run out of new things. there's my mouthful.
>>
>>601555756
This won't work on all women though, may be the case for 35% of women. A lot of women are also damaged as fuck and it's the complete opposite. It's strange, but this is the truth.
>>
>>601559537
I can't really recall our conversations, but usually theyre about stuff somewhat related to school, but I'm up to talking about anything. I need to learn how to talk about things I like which make me passionate about what I'm talking about
>>
Dropping a question here, if I text a girl, 'hey. what's up' and she replies 'nothing lol' or some stupid shit, what do I reply with?
>>
>>601560176
also i forgot to mention, talk about shit you know. that's why i go back to music, i know that shit so i'm not desperately looking for shit to say cuz i already know all these things by heart. it's all in the confidence. even if you have to fake it, it'll come from these kinds of things. also don't be afraid to ask questions, clarification and shit. it's no tyour fault if you don't know what she's talking about
>>
>>601554477
Worst advice ever. Ask her questions about herself, LISTEN, then talk about her answer. rinse, wash, repeat.
>>
>>601560384
OP here, and disagree.
>>
>>601555756
Hello David Deangelo
>>
>>601552725
Not here newfriend
>>
>>601561066
I agree and disagree. I agree with anon that you should just keep flowing out with a certain filter that doesn't ending up you saying "gas the kikes", but sometimes when she starts talking about herself the convo gets boring and I'll end up just agreeing to everything she says
>>
>>601561066
this
>>
>>601559537
Megan talking to one of my good friends, we can talk for almost an hour about the weird shit my teacher does and his weird voice. I wish to be able to talk to her like I would with anyone I'm close witj
>>
do any of you approach random girls on the streets? or usually just stick to friend groups or night game at bars and parties
>>
File: 1344747876540.jpg (104KB, 681x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1344747876540.jpg
104KB, 681x1024px
>>601560781
>>601560781

Honestly, i'd respond with "Thats boring as fuck" and drop it. Its somewhat of an asshole remark, but if thats her response than fuck her. She clearly is not interested. If she wants to talk to you, she would have said much more, or would have at least asked "Hbu?".

Best thing is to show her you dont give a fuck. So either respond with something like "You must be a boring person" (keep in mind, your being an ass but also sarcastically joking at the same time), or dont msg back at all.

If that sarcastic joke carries through, she will get offended and respond back with "Wow youre a dick" or something on those lines; you respond back with "Lol im teasing, relax. When are we meeting up?"

This is assuming you two havent planned on meeting up before. Like i mentioned in all of my posts, youre being cocky/confident. Go, fly my son.
>>
>>601561509
To you it might be boring, but to her it would be the best conversation ever. People love to talk about themselves. Its your own fault if you just agree with everything, disagreeing with some things or offering a different point of view keeps things interesting
>>
>>601560781
ask her something else like, you doing anything exciting tomorrow/the weekend/whatever you know she does/is into. idk if she responds like that she probably doesn't want to talk or she is not very bright. if had a aim for the conservation like wanting to go out with her sometime then work it towards that
>>
>>601562236
The hardest part about talking to this person is that it's in class, so if we ever do have a good conversation going, it will get interrupted by the teacher. Once he fucks off it's difficult for me to get the convo back and running all over again
>>
>>601562474
And if she says no nothing really, would a good response be "wow you must be a boring person then"?
>>
>>601562149
Thanks /b/ro, I can't crack her over the phone, but I'm fine if we're talking in person. I'll try to bag her after lax season when I'm not busy
>>
>>601562525

No it's not: "what did you just say, I couldn't hear you over the rudeness of the teacher.' or, 'as I was saying before I was rudely interrupted.' Or even better 'lets continue this conversation somewhere else... Write down your phone number.'
>>
do girls like it when you make fun of people who are fucking weird? Me and my friends are some of the worst human beings out there and talk about all the people we hate, but would a girl be offended by this and think it's weird?
>>
>>601563133
>>601563133

Anytime my friend, good luck.

Remember, confidence.
>>
>>601563411
Are you a PUA?
>>
Also any excercises I can do to get in GOD mode where I can literally do whatever the fuck I want while being sober
>>
>>601554477
>just ramble on in the vain hope that she doesn't lose interest and walk away
NO. Have you never had a real conversation with a woman?
>>
File: wat.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
1MB, 750x1334px
also,
how does it feel being 12 years old op?
>>
>>601562149
I've also learned that she likes TV shows. im pretty sure she watches game of thrones
>>
>>601552725

Holy shit you kids with your "alpha this" and "Beta that"... Alright OP it's simple.

People pick up on little social cues even when they don't realize they're doing it. A guy who seems constantly confident during a conversation is going to put many women on guard simply because they've been burned a lot. This will only attract you really shallow, fucking idiotic women. Is that really what you want?

You aren't that super confident bro-douche guy; so don't try to pretend to be that guy. It'll be obvious; and it won't work out for you.

Instead what you do is you call yourself out mid conversation. Any tiny bit of defensiveness she may have had will be melted away, and you two can laugh, continue talking, and there you go.

So how does this work? Easy...A lull in conversation happens and you just semi-awkwardly but self effacingly say "Sorry... you know how sometimes you feel like you're going to say something stupid and you end up not saying anything at all? Yeah... And it's always way worse when the person you're talking to is really pretty/cute/beautiful/whatever fits at the moment."

Let it sit for a sec, gauge her response, then immediately follow that up with "So... now that I just embarrassed myself (or some other MILD self deprecating comment), how about we go get some coffee?"

Why does this work? Because we're ALL awkward, even if we internalize it. We're ALL afraid of rejection. We're ALL scared of saying the wrong thing. Especially women who are often socially set aside in a lot of ways.

Potentially more if I feel like typing it up in my next post.
>>
>>601564304
nice b8 m8
>>
>>601564516
great advice anon! continuing would be greatly appreciated
>>
>>601557851
Why is there glue on that pigeon?
>>
>>601564516
>"Sorry... you know how sometimes you feel like you're going to say something stupid and you end up not saying anything at all? Yeah... And it's always way worse when the person you're talking to is really pretty/cute/beautiful/whatever fits at the moment."
That is Grade A, collapse-your-sphincter-into-a-singularity cringe. Nice job, anon.
>>
>>601552725
alpha reporting in, faggot.
>awkward silence<
break it by changing the subject
>>
Any advice on approaching girls at parties? and how to pull them in compared to all the other dudes
>>
>>601565268
Yeah, and that shit fucking works. I've used a similar tactic on waitresses... they hate being hit on. But I've gotten numbers. Admittedly in my case I have okay looks to go along with it. I do look a little douchy, but I'm not that guy and I'll admit, it confuses people.

But that tactic is almost verbatim how I met me wife of 5 years. So.... I'm going to have to say you can call it cringe worthy all day long... you kids will get it one day.
>>
File: tfwitsnotglue.jpg (3KB, 144x113px) Image search: [Google]
tfwitsnotglue.jpg
3KB, 144x113px
>>601565260
czech filname.
>>
>>601565680
I have bitch butterfly's in telling women my true intent
>>
File: H9BrxCj.jpg (396KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
H9BrxCj.jpg
396KB, 1200x1600px
>>601563503
>>601563503

I am not, no. Thanks for the good laugh haha. I will be honest; im a 23 year old, white Canadian. Full time job as a Technician, just living life. I have my own car (which is also nice to have with girls. Gives you freedom to go somewhere). I used to be somewhat shy around girls. Ive had acne on my back, and face all throughout highschool. I still get acne on my back sometimes, and face. I didnt have much confidence.

Long story short, I can confidently (theres that word again) say that i've been with 15 different girls in the last year and a half. Whether it be a fuck buddy situation for 2 months, or a one night stand. I learned by experimenting how to speak with them properly, and how to read them properly.

A lot about talking with a girl you like is about "READING" them as well. You need to be able to have a sense of the vibe theyre giving off. Thats how you properly plan your next move.
This comes with practice of flirting/attempting to get with other girls.

You need to remember that you WILL get turned down sometimes. It happens. Get that over your head, and when it happens to you (because it WILL), learn from your mistake (if there was one), laugh it off, and move on. Even if you made no mistake, but the girl was a stuck up bitch. Thats a good reason to not bother with her.
I learned to have confidence in myself, and use that to my advantage.

Im assuming you will all ask if im hot or not. I consider myself to be attractive. Maybe im bias? Who knows.

>>601564355
Perfect bro! There ya go, thats huge. Use that. Do you watch it yourself? If not, start. Or better yet, tell her you want to start watching it. From there on, ask "Hey lets chill out sometime and watch GoT. You gotta catch me up!". Once again, if shes interested/cool with you, it would most likely be a yes. If youre comfortable, use the "Heyy we should watch GoT and cuddle sometime".
The "cuddle" move works every time. I mean, who DOESNT like cuddling?
>>
File: women laughing.jpg (23KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
women laughing.jpg
23KB, 350x263px
>>601565900
>you kids will get it one day
Oh, Christ. Keep going buddy. This is GOLD.
>>
>>601553405
I agree with this guy. Don't "try" to do anything. Just act the same way you would around guys. You're on /b/, so chances are, you're socially awkward. That's fine, but it just means you'll probably be working with a smaller pool of women. The fact is: either it's going to work or it's not. There's not much you can do about that. But, women can tell when a guy is "trying". Don't try, just do. Talk to them the same way you would anyone else.
>>
FORDS

Family, occupation, recreation, degree & sports. You're welcome
>>
>>601566169
you don't have to TELL them your intent just act upon what feels natural to you, chances are she is feeling the same. and if she inst whats the worst that can happen? absolut nothing
>>
>>601566181
Thanks again for the great advice anon! Mowing a senior highschool, I'm more reluctant to say things like this because if I do get rejected, I have to still be next to this girl every day for the rest of the year. I agree with you that I need to start experimenting and getting better with girls at social events, where the rejection won't effect my future.
>>
>>601552725

When the silence comes just stare into her eyes, wrinkle your forehead and tilt your brow. Look intensely into her eyes now for a few seconds.

Then punch her. Punch her in the gut as hard as you can and then run to 7-11 and get a slurpee.

This is how I pick up women. I am an alpha.
>>
>>601566505
Agreed.
>>
>>601567024
topkek, best advice given so far
-OP
>>
>>601558813
If you're going to learn to live without a filter, you better learn how to defend yourself.
>>
>>601566505
I use to be incredibly Akward two years ago when all I did was game on the weekends. But since giving up that life I have become incredibly successful having many good friends and being known by almost everyone. I just need to get my game Better with girls 1 on 1 no group situation. I just don't have much experience with 1on1 with girls so I probably should practice more. I want to be able to hold long conversations about whatever the fuck I want
>>
>>601564516
>>601565005

Alright so, I'm not too tired yet so I'll keep going.

So what if she says no? What if she's dismissive toward going out to get coffee? What if she basically says something along the lines of she's not interested/not your type/whatever?

Okay, I'm about to say something that is going to be completely against what you've always been told. But you know what? The shit you've been told isn't working for you. So hear me out.

If in this case, (or any case) a girl turns you down; you roll with it. You don't persue her at all. You make a point of being her friend... And none of this neckbeard being her "friend" in hopes of one day her realizing you were the one all along.

Fuck that, that shit almost never works and you're an idiot if you think it will.

I mean that you're actually now her friend, you friendzone yourself. Wait... Now why if the actual fuck would you do this? One reason... She'll get to know you, and if she's attractive to you, she'll likely have friends who you also find attractive. And guess who's going to talk up the awesome guy who didn't hound the living shit out of her for being turned down?

Exactly... Use that shit to your advantage. You treat her like anyone else, like a sister. Listen, look out for her. Because she will get you laid... just not by her. Now I will say... there IS a chance she'll come around. But that's slim, don't assume it'll happen... assume it won't and be a mature fucking adult and be cool with that.

So in the scenario I outlined above, you ask her out for coffee. She says something like "Um, I'd like to but... I just don't know if you're my type." (A little more direct than most woman will be, but I'm generalizing here).

You say something like "Well, how about we sit, get some Starbucks, and you can decide later if I'm your type? If not; I'd like to think we can still be cool, right?" Obviously reword that for the situation and your style of speech. Still a possibility, but maybe not.
>>
>>601553570
if you're alpha enough you would just stop the converstaion right there pussy.
>>
>>601567994
Usually the people who are the most liked by women are the obnoxious loud ones who many people dislike, I feel like
>>
File: 1338528358070.jpg (139KB, 1406x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1338528358070.jpg
139KB, 1406x1080px
>>601566919
>>601566919

Fair point. Here's something to note for yourself. Its always the safest to try and stay away from someone you work with, or sit beside in class. I know it sucks, because being with that person on a day to day basis makes it very easy to start liking someone you think you connect with.

Ive had my experience where at a BestBuy that I used to work at, I ended up sleeping with 3 of the girls there. I was 20 at the time; one was 17, one 19, and one 23. Anyway, im sure you can figure out what happened. Word spreads like forest fire, and shit was awkward as fuck for a good couple months. I ended up quitting about 6 months after.. Not because of that though.

Honestly, it will be awkward for a time being... but it goes away.

All im trying to say is, if you really do LIKE the girl in your class, and dont just want to fuck her, then take it slow. Wanting to fuck a girl, rather than wanting to be with one is a completely different ball game. 100% different.

If you would like to be with her, you want her to know who you are before you start dating. She must be comfortable with you, before it can be something. In this case, take things slow. Nice, and slow. Nothing needs to be rushed in these situations my friend. The more you rush, the more you will stumble for words, stress over what you shouldnt and should have said, and it will make every second with awkward. Instead of paying attention to what shes saying, or taking in her cute laugh, you'll be focusing on "What the fuck do i say now!?"

Stop right there. Stop thinking about that shit. For example; you crack a joke and she laughs.
Continued..........
>>
>>601559568
Just practice, anon. You may just be a bit late getting into the game. I fucking guarantee you, if you just start talking to girls, you'll get better at dealing with them. Sure, you'll be shut down some, but those experiences will teach you a lot.
>>
>>601568222
Oh and always keep in mind, if she's not into you and won't even give you the time of day to be a normal human being and hang out and get to know each other... fuck her; cause people that are THAT shitty aren't worth your time.
>>
>>601568300
Nah, you just think they're obnoxious because they're honest and you're a little bitch with sensitive feelings.
>>
>>601566919
>>601568496

Laugh along with her. When the laughing stops, maybe let her know "Hahaha.. honestly, I never noticed before; your laugh is adorable". And then imitate it and make fun of it. "You sound like a chipmunk or something haha".

You want to compliment girls, which I just did (your laugh is adorable). You also then want to tease them, which i also just did. They know youre playing around, and they will laugh along if they have a sense of humor.

PRO TIP: Dont date a girl without a sense of humor. Life will be depressing.

Anyway man, the game you play with a girl is the slow and steady game. Its natural to be excited with it. Use that for your drive. Just pace yourself, go easy, listen to her, laugh with her, COMPLIMENT her, TEASE her...

be confident.

CONFIDENCE.

damn it, how many times do I have to say it?

CONFFFIIII - FUCKINNGGGG - DEENNNCEEE!!
>>
Dry humor will make her wet
>>
>>601568496
Yeah this girl is incredibly hot, and I'd be super down to fuck her, but I sort of want to be in the friend zone with her anyway. I like having good friends who are girls because then you can hang out with Her friends.i envy one of my friends who is also friends with her. I always see her initiating the convos with him anf showing him things on her phone while in my situation I have to do all of the work
>>
>>601568300
I agree with you, but that type of guy is still likely to have a physical confrontation. I live in new Orleans, so that's my viewpoint. Insecure men, which are nearly all of southern boys, will resort to a fight over a woman.
>>
>>601568222
Completely agree with you anon. I have a few friends like that, where I use them to my advantage. What are some things to do with girls that aren't dates
>>
>>601552725
Does OP want the truth?

You need to build your life so you have no time for women. Women want status, not just dry humor or pats on the ass or shallow confidence. Become what they want. Than they want you.
>>
>>601570019
well I already dress nice, have decent looks, and I'm wealthy so what else would be referring to besides confidence?
>>
>>601569427

Perhaps this guy plays off like he isnt very interested in her? When a girl notices a guy she may find attractive isnt in to her, its natural for her to want to prove to herself that she can get the guy to like her.

Now im not saying you've lost the battle just yet, im just saying its good to expect that things wont work out sometimes. If you're constantly have to initiate the conversations with her, lay low. Stop. Say hi, do your thing. Dont ignore her, but dont start acting all desperate to start a pointless conversation about "Mannnn we were given so much homework last night! Fuuuck!"
No one cares about that. She hears it from everyone.

My recommendation for you Sir, would be to lay low from her, and start looking elsewhere for now. Start flirting/befriending other girls. Keep in touch with her still, crack a joke here and there, but dont make everything all about her. You do you, and she'll do her.

This is important, remember it. Having confidence isnt always about how well you can approach girls, and how smooth of a talker you are. Having confidence is also the ability to not give a fuck about a girl who doesnt give a fuck about you, and walking away. Being able to move on from something that you THOUGHT was going somewhere, but isnt... is huge. Have confidence in yourself. Stop paying attention to the "other" guy she talks to. That fogs up shit in your head, and stresses you out.

Thats another thing dude; the more stressed you are, the less confident you will be. Smoke a joint, watch a movie and chill, jerk off, do what you need to do. Live as stress-free as you can. It shows on your face, which is a turn on. When you look relaxed and well kept, people want to be near you. You will be giving off good vibes.
>>
>>601569178
I'm most humorous when answering a question from the teacher and she'll laugh not as good when in a conversation haha, I'm good at one timers
>>
>>601570261
>dress nice, have decent looks, and I'm wealthy
That's faggotry man. No offense. But no wonder you would like more confidence.

Follow what you are passionate about. Sounds like you have the tools for that. Women want a man on a mission. They don't want to be the mission. They know how boring they truly are. They want you to take them with you, and save them from their boring lives.

Are you passionate about anything besides dressing/looking nice and women? Please don't say gaming. Make me hard.
>>
In case this thread gets 404d, here you go faggots and good luck out there
>>
>>601571507
I forgot to add this...
https://4archive.org/b/thread/601552725
>>
>>601571105
Passionate about sports, the NBA, I want to pursue sports marketing or management in college. I am passionate about traveling, skiing, TV shows, movies, and love to be racist/talking shit about cringeworthy moments haha
>>
>>601570810
the other guy has been one her most friendzone friends for a long time, but I honestly would love to be friend zoned by her. she is super happy, funny, and beautiful.
>>
>>601570019

This. I'm going to remember this. Thanks bra
>>
>>601553570
Are you me OP?
>>
>>601570019
By this do you mean, going out and building up experiences and things to talk about. Rather than not having things to talk about because all you did was sit on the couch all week. My brother is always traveling and going to places, so whenever we have family meals he always has some new experience to talk about
>>
>>601571612
>traveling, skiing,
Personally, I think this stuff is sexy. Maybe because I do that stuff. It's active. Anyone can watch TV. If you were a chick, you want to hear about TV or about the Alps? Cultivate the awesome sides of yourself and you will find that chicks are magnetized to you. Takes a few years but it is worth.

Peace from Japan. Good luck bro
>>
>>601572340
Yeah I guess. I use to be introvert, but now love talking to people especially in groups, but feel in 1 on 1s the pressure of owning your own conversation, rather than talking for hours in a group of 4
>>
>>601572367
It is not so you have something to talk about. It is that you are living an awesome life. This is the key. If you are not stoked on your life, than you are missing the point.
>>
>>601572401
I can actually talk about things like Game of Thrones forever because I just watched it and love analyzing all the plots because I just watched it. I've had a convo about it for almost an hour before
>>
File: 205462-stretching-on-the-bed.jpg (64KB, 398x700px) Image search: [Google]
205462-stretching-on-the-bed.jpg
64KB, 398x700px
>>601571830

So, then befriend her my friend. Wanting to be with someone, and wanting to be someones friend is another completely different ball game.

Being someones friend shouldnt be as hard or nearly as stressful as wanting to fuck or be with someone. Once again, you need to understand that some people might no be interested in being your friend. Thats just the way life is; use confidence and self-respect in yourself to get over that.

Otherwise, be friendly with her like you already are. Tease her. Crack jokes. Lightly push her even (as a joke, have fun with it).
In terms of being friends with someone, dont be clingy. Im sure you can agree... Imagine that guy at school no one likes, trying to constantly talk to you, and be your friend. Do you care about what hes saying? No. Do you want him to stop talking? Yes. Are you doing to be his friend? Definitely not. Why? Because he tried to hard to talk to people, he tries to hard to be funny, he tries to hard to be the center of attention. Dont be that guy.

Relax yourself, be yourself. Be funny, be confident. What you need to do is learn when too much, is too much.

Lets say youre mid convo with her, you crack a joke, and she laughs. Perfect. End the conversation right there. "Haha anyway, I got some shit to do. See ya later!"
Walk away.

You left her on a good note. Her last memory of you was now that funny as fuck joke you just told her.

If you want to be someones friend, act like you would want to be treated. Dont be too clingy, cause we all hate that; you do too. And dont be desperate. Be chilled, my friend.

GOODLUCK.

confidence.
>>
>>601572839
It's weird though that in different classes, I have different personalities. In my class where I know 1 person, I usually keep to myself but in others, having just 3 people around me, makes me 100000x more confident because I get the blood flowing.
>>
>>601573023
thanks for sticking by and helping me out. 1 more question. I usually do exactly what you said, talking to her occasionally, usually resulting in a fun conversation with some jokes, but I have 1 problem. We sit on the left side of the class and usually aren't allowed to move seats. Because everyone around us 2 are introverts and usually say noting, I feel like it's my responsibility to keep her entertained. when we are working on an assignment and she looks bored, I always fee pressured that I should be helping her enjoy the 1 hour because I am the only one who can
>>
>>601573227
I'm not a chatty cathy one on one with people. I've gotten comfortable with silence. It's a good skill. If I don't have something to say than I don't. But my curiosity gets the best of me. I love to find things that me and women don't have in common. That is my current favorite interpersonal game.
>>
>>601574016
I agree that I need to get more comfortable with silence in 1 on 1 situations because I'm comfortable with it when there's 3 of us. idk why this psychology does this to me
Thread posts: 122
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.