[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this dress blue and black or gold and white?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 229
Thread images: 47

File: drress.jpg (116KB, 534x810px) Image search: [Google]
drress.jpg
116KB, 534x810px
Is this dress blue and black or gold and white?
>>
>>600769629
Pink and green
>>
Is OP gay or a faggot?
>>
i'll beat you black and blue you faggot
>>
>>600769629
pls stop
>>
>>600769629

Yep tumbler faggots are spamming.
It's the latest troll may may thread topic. The dress is black and blue but faggots are trolling by saying its gold and white or you are statistically a faggot if you see black and blue or you're dick is small if you only see black and blue.

I say we start a rumor that we are being invaded by tumbler or that there is a virus that will make you see the picture as black and blue when it is supposed to be white and gold.
>>
how the fuck do you see white and gold?
>>
>>600769629
im convinced its just people trolling other people. this shit is trending on social media now.
>>
>>600769629
wow this got old fast
>>
>>600769629
Dude I've seen both. It switched twice for me I see black and blue now. Look away from it do something else and look back that's when it changed for me.
>>
>>600769816
bait.jpg
>>
>>600769629
My boss at work just asked me this...I wonder
>>
>>600769816
>or you're dick is small
please go learn some proper english and grammer you fucking idiot
>>
>going along with this shitty forced meme

L I T E R A L L Y kill yourselves
>>
http://youtu.be/lAGLoBm1Mjg
>>
>>600770072
L ol thiz ain't skool
>>
>>600769967
this
it switches for me all the time, no trolling
>>
>>600769816
I honest to god see black and blue right now. I'm not a tumblefag either. I'm an oldfag, and a confused one at that.
>>
>>600770200
every meme is forced shit for brains
>>
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/920/248/0bb.jpg
>>
Why not both?
>>
OP IS A F - A - G
>>
>>600769861
I don't, but there's clearly an exposure issue and some kind of filter. I guess people with poor eyesight just can't correct for that.
>>
some psychofag can say something about the color what we see?
i´m not sorry for my bad engrish
>>
What is going on, why is this being posted so much?
>>
File: doge.jpg (67KB, 2000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
doge.jpg
67KB, 2000x1200px
>>600770326
Someone would like to have a woof with you.
>>
File: 777.jpg (37KB, 600x342px) Image search: [Google]
777.jpg
37KB, 600x342px
>>600770418
>Why not both?
>>
>>600769629
reporting this as spam you fuckin retards
>>
>>600770861
?
>>
File: blue and gold.png (1MB, 1152x960px) Image search: [Google]
blue and gold.png
1MB, 1152x960px
It's blue and gold. Is everyone literally blind or something?
>>
the dress itself is actually white and gold but i can only see blue and black
>>
>>600769967
This. It fucked me up and I read some article about how it has to do with your eyes ability to see in low light or something.
>>
>>600770534
when you read it the letters aloud, it sounds better if you say " /an/ F-A-G" but yeah, OP is a total fag, fuck this tumblr copypasta shit post day
>>
File: lIARS.png (319KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
lIARS.png
319KB, 1366x768px
>>600769629
quit posting this over and over plox
>>
>>600771137
how the fuck is that gold? it's brown if anything
>>
>>600771137

not blue, only appears that way because of the bright contrast in the background. you must not get out much
>>
>>
>>600771448
The dress is actually black and blue. Your eyes aren't adjusting to the exposure.
>>
File: 1424504335546.gif (3MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1424504335546.gif
3MB, 200x150px
>inb4 banana in dress
>>
>>600770200
>/memefacotry/ user
>getting mad at memes
>>
>>600771137
that "not black" is the color of the store's lighting

You can still tell that it's black
>>
Your eyes have retinas, the things that let you interpret color. There’s rods, round things, and cones that stick out, which is what gives your eye a textured appearance in the colored part. The “cones” see color. The “rods” see shade, like black, white and grey. Cones only work when enough light passes through. So while I see the fabric as white, someone else may see it as blue because my cones aren’t responding to the dim lighting. My rods see it as a shade (white). There’s three cones, small, medium and large. They are blue sensitive, green sensitive, and red sensitive.
As for the black bit (which I see as gold), it’s called additive mixing. Blue, green and red are the main colors for additive mixing. This is where it gets really tricky. Subtractive mixing, such as with paint, means the more colors you add the murkier it gets until it’s black. ADDITIVE mixing, when you add the three colors eyes see best, red, green and blue, (not to be confused with primary colors red, blue and yellow) it makes pure white.

—Blue and Black: In conclusion, your retina’s cones are more high functioning, and this results in your eyes doing subtractive mixing.

—White and Gold: our eyes don’t work well in dim light so our retinas rods see white, and this makes them less light sensitive, causing additive mixing, (that of green and red), to make gold.

**** UPDATE to prove this theory I turned my phone brightness from the lowest to highest and saw it switching from white and gold (at the lowest) to light blue and darker gold (at the highest) meaning people that see blue and black are more sensitive to light (better eyesight and not looking at the sun like your moms told you)
>>
File: 1424664049648.jpg (12KB, 308x352px) Image search: [Google]
1424664049648.jpg
12KB, 308x352px
Dubs comfirm blue and black.
>>
>>600771618

no it's not. exposure does not do that. you fucking idiot. you have been tricked by pseudo-science bullshit being spread around on buzzfeed and tumblr. please kill yourself
>>
There ya go fgts
>>
>>600771938
white and gold comfirmed
>>
>>600771432
I've seen both, it's like. Metallic gold when you see it as that color
>>
>>600769905
No I swear I see white and gold might show a boob to prove it
>>
>>600772037

this is all bullshit plus

>no source cited

countless exposure scaling has been done to the image already. it is white and gold.
>>
>>600771917
Did you just take this from a smosh article
>>
>>600770765
the fat cunts at tumblr got some sand in their vaginas again
>>
>>600769905
I thought the exact same thing, until I went and asked my entire family and everyone saw blue and black except for me, I still say it is white and gold
>>
>>600772446
Then why do people see blue
>>
>>600769629
Seeing both.. Weird
>>
>>600773250

peer pressure and the sheer power of sensationalism, mixed in with a good bit of stupidity
>>
>>600772884
Maybe we're just superior
>>
>>600773728
I cross my dick and hope to fly I see blue and black right now. I have seen both of them.
>>
>>600773773
Actually it technically means you have inferior eyes.
>>
>>600772317
it is white and gold. its under moonlight with some backlighting as well, so it appears darker reletive to the background.
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 540x960px
>>
>>600769629
faggots, it's light blue, brownish-gold, and 2 shades of gray.
>>
Why am I seeing this on Facebook now?
>>
File: thisisfuckingdumb.png (17KB, 638x229px) Image search: [Google]
thisisfuckingdumb.png
17KB, 638x229px
>>600769816
>>
>>600774286

>no sources cited whatsoever

stop posting this
>>
File: plstakemeoff.png (4KB, 258x63px) Image search: [Google]
plstakemeoff.png
4KB, 258x63px
Only the dead can know peace from this hell.
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 540x960px
>>
>>600774286
you're retarded
>>
SO A BUNCH OF PATHETIC NECKBEARDS
ARE TRYING TO TROLL A BUNCH OF
NEWFAGS TRYING TO BULLSHIT THEM INTO
THINKING A BLUE/BLACK DRESS IS ANYTHING BUT
BUT THEY FORGET COLORS ON COMPUTER
ARE NOT SUBJECTIVE, RGB CODES ARE EASY AND OBJECTIVE
YOU CAN'T BULLSHIT A COMPUTER
=====
ONLY A FUCKING MORON WITH NO
COMPUTER SKILLS WOULD
BELIEVE THIS FAKE FORCED MEME
ATTEMPT
LIKE THE FAGGY FINGER BOX
AND THE GIGA PUDDING
... MORE FUCKING FAIL FROM FAT NECKBEARDS INC.
-
FORCED MEME ATTEMPT, NIGGERS TRYING TOO HARD
---
----
=====
COMPUTER SKILLS WOULD
ATTEMPT
AND THE GIGA PUDDING
FUCKING FAIL
FUCKING FAIL
FAGGOTS TROLLING BIGGER FAGGOTS
>>
>>600774038
no it does not you faggot
there is only one possible explanation to all of this. aliens abducted half of earth's population and brainwashed them to think the dress is actually black and blue. if you say this dress is any color except gold and white, you are either a lying piece of shit or were brainwashed by aliens.
>>
>>600774633
Autism
>>
>>600774623
I'm going to look her up and call her and idiot brb
>>
I seen it turn blue right in front of my eyes. I THINK WE SHOULD CONTACT A REAL SCIENTIST ABOUT THIS!
>>
Not black or blue anywhere unless autistic
>>
cancer, forced meme. a faggot is trying to troll gullible newfags with some stupid picture... it's easy enough to prove the picture is blue/black with any image editor... only a fucking 6-year-old doesn't know how to tell... even if the colors are off, you can resaturate and get the right color... only gullible newfags would fall for this BULLSHIT..cancer, forced meme. a faggot is trying to troll gullible newfags with some stupid picture... it's easy enough to prove the picture is blue/black with any image editor... only a fucking 6-year-old doesn't know how to tell... even if the colors are off, you can resaturate and get the right color... only gullible newfags would fall for this BULLSHIT..cancer, forced meme. a faggot is trying to troll gullible newfags with some stupid picture... it's easy enough to prove the picture is blue/black with any image editor... only a fucking 6-year-old doesn't know how to tell... even if the colors are off, you can resaturate and get the right color... only gullible newfags would fall for this BULLSHIT..cancer, forced meme. a faggot is trying to troll gullible newfags with some stupid picture... it's easy enough to prove the picture is blue/black with any image editor... only a fucking 6-year-old doesn't know how to tell... even if the colors are off, you can resaturate and get the right color... only gullible newfags would fall for this BULLSHIT..cancer, forced meme. a faggot is trying to troll gullible newfags with some stupid picture... it's easy enough to prove the picture is blue/black with any image editor... only a fucking 6-year-old doesn't know how to tell... even if the colors are off, you can resaturate and get the right color... only gullible newfags would fall for this BULLSHIT..cancer, forced meme. a faggot is trying to troll gullible newfags with some stupid picture... it's easy enough to prove the
>>
>>600774845
>Autism
internet psychiatrist.. failed diagnosis, faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (919KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
919KB, 3264x2448px
>>600774803
Definitely black and blue
>>
I FUCKING HATE THIS DRESS GODDAMN IT FUCK EVERYTHING. I SEE WHITE AND GOLD, THEN I TURN AROUND AND SEE BLUE AND BLACK WHAT THE FUCKING FUCKITU FUCKER FUCK FUCK FUCK
>>
COMPUTER SKILLS WOULD
ATTEMPT
AND THE GIGA PUDDING
-
---
----
YOU CAN'T BULLSHIT A COMPUTERONLY A FUCKING MORON WITH NO
COMPUTER SKILLS WOULD
ATTEMPT
AND THE GIGA PUDDING
-
---
----
>>
Jet fuel cant melt steel beams
>>
>>600775293
Ebin
>>
>>600775277
Me to dude weird shit
>>
>>600775293
tl;dr
>>
FUCKING CANCER. FORCED MEME ATTEMPT. FUCKING CANCER.. CANCER CANCER... FORCED MEME FAIL... THE DRESS IS BLUE/BLACK, ANY IMAGE EDITOR CAN FIX THAT... THE FAGGOT OP AND THE REST OF THE SCHIZOPHRENICS CAN'T CHANGE THAT.....FUCKING CANCER. FORCED MEME ATTEMPT. FUCKING CANCER.. CANCER CANCER... FORCED MEME FAIL... THE DRESS IS BLUE/BLACK, ANY IMAGE EDITOR CAN FIX THAT... THE FAGGOT OP AND THE REST OF THE SCHIZOPHRENICS CAN'T CHANGE THAT.....FUCKING CANCER. FORCED MEME ATTEMPT. FUCKING CANCER.. CANCER CANCER... FORCED MEME FAIL... THE DRESS IS BLUE/BLACK, ANY IMAGE EDITOR CAN FIX THAT... THE FAGGOT OP AND THE REST OF THE SCHIZOPHRENICS CAN'T CHANGE THAT.....FUCKING CANCER. FORCED MEME ATTEMPT. FUCKING CANCER.. CANCER CANCER... FORCED MEME FAIL... THE DRESS IS BLUE/BLACK, ANY IMAGE EDITOR CAN FIX THAT... THE FAGGOT OP AND THE REST OF THE SCHIZOPHRENICS CAN'T CHANGE THAT.....FUCKING CANCER. FORCED MEME ATTEMPT. FUCKING CANCER.. CANCER CANCER... FORCED MEME FAIL... THE DRESS IS BLUE/BLACK, ANY IMAGE EDITOR CAN FIX THAT... THE FAGGOT OP AND THE REST OF THE SCHIZOPHRENICS CAN'T CHANGE THAT.....FUCKING CANCER. FORCED MEME ATTEMPT. FUCKING CANCER.. CANCER CANCER... FORCED MEME FAIL... THE DRESS IS BLUE/BLACK, ANY IMAGE EDITOR CAN FIX THAT... THE FAGGOT OP AND THE REST OF THE SCHIZOPHRENICS CAN'T CHANGE THAT.....
>>
>>600775393
wait...are you saying 9/11 was an inside job?
>>
File: blacknblue.png (765KB, 633x960px) Image search: [Google]
blacknblue.png
765KB, 633x960px
It's black and blue you fucking retards.
>>
>>600775293
you are beyond retarded

here is the breakdown of each RGB

Educate yourself you massive faggot

http://theconcourse.deadspin.com/photoshop-data-blue-black-gold-white-is-actually-b-1688352412
>>
So is there an explanation behind this? Because I literally seen both and want to know why.
>>
>>600775615
wait, yeah, I see it now, definitely blue and black lol
>>
>>600775277

If you look at it a certain way, it is blue and black. The dress actually is blue and black, but with the shitty camera and flash, it is white and gold. It only looks blue because of the lighting, just like snow in the night.
>>
someone should print the picture and see if it's the same, i'm out of printer paper
>>
File: 1425007676171.jpg (31KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1425007676171.jpg
31KB, 512x512px
>>600769629
It's the two colors my wife is covered in after a crazy night with me
>>
File: invertthecolors.png (564KB, 489x746px) Image search: [Google]
invertthecolors.png
564KB, 489x746px
>>
>>600775782
>implying flash makes the object in front of it darker

shut the fuck up
>>
File: tmf.png (7KB, 343x357px) Image search: [Google]
tmf.png
7KB, 343x357px
>>
File: Unknown-660x748.png (454KB, 660x748px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown-660x748.png
454KB, 660x748px
>>600775657
>here is the breakdown of each RGB
YOU FUCKING COCKSUCKER, YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW RGB STANDS FOR RED-GREEN-BLUE
YOU FAIL AT ARGUING YOUR FAGGOT POINTS, FAGGOT.
FUCK YOU FAIL!!
FUCK YOU'RE A FUCKING LOSER
YOU SUCK MASSIVE BLUE COCKS
AND MASSIVE BLACK COCKS...
TRY TO ARGUE YOUR SHIT FAKE OPINION
WITH A SHIT FAKE ARTICLE
WHEN THE OBJECTIVE TRUTH
IS AVAILABLE TO ANYONE WITH AN OLD PC
AND MICROSOFT PAINT...
FUCK YOU'RE A FUCKING FAILURE
FUCK YOU
FAGGOT
>>
If you don't see blue and metallic gold you're honestly fucking retarded or a shit tier troll.
>>
http://www.vice.com/read/heres-whats-happening-with-that-dress-with-the-confusing-colors-882?utm_source=vicefbus
>>
File: itsallyoursmyfriend.jpg (133KB, 516x526px) Image search: [Google]
itsallyoursmyfriend.jpg
133KB, 516x526px
>>600769629
I really, really, really like this dress.
>>
>>600776201
>If you don't see blue and metallic gold you're honestly fucking retarded or a shit tier troll.
FUCKING CANCER. FORCED MEME ATTEMPT. FUCKING CANCER.. CANCER CANCER... FORCED MEME FAIL... THE DRESS IS BLUE/BLACK, ANY IMAGE EDITOR CAN FIX THAT... THE FAGGOT OP AND THE REST OF THE SCHIZOPHRENICS CAN'T CHANGE THAT.....
>>
>>600775578
:^)
>>
>>600776094
Go play in traffic
>>
>>600775925

Overexposure. If you look in the background, you can tell the photo is fucked.
>>
>>600776331
>I really, really, really lik
ANOTHE FAGGOTY FORCED MEME
>>
>>600775738
same but im not sure if the first one i seen which was white was a troll post thread died so i cant go back to check next time i seen the dress it was blue though gold still remained the same idk where people are getting black from
>>
>>600769629
Fuck it did change colors after a while. Now its white and gold for me
>>
Its white and gold
>>
>>600769629
Hey guys....if u tilt the screen u can see the black and blue....

Just the more you know.
>>
>>600776547

If you look at it from a distance, it looks kinda black. It's pointless anyway. The dress is actually blue and black.
>>
>>600776547
I've seen both white and gold then black and blue.
>>
>>600775657
wow, you're a fucking retard
>>
But guiseee, this is OC
>>
>>600776547
Shadowed white is blueish. Take up drawing.
They're getting black from shadowed gold, which looks like dark brown.
>>
http://strawpoll.me/3742806
>>
>>600769967
Bullshit
>>
>>600776148
nope, i know what rgb is, the only faggot i see is anyone who says its blue and black.

And typing in caps just makes you look like a 12 year old kid who still sucks on their mothers teet, so grow the fuck up. This entire thing is hilariously dumb
>>
What the fuck, what did I miss
>>
File: dear godhelpme.jpg (497KB, 1014x1073px) Image search: [Google]
dear godhelpme.jpg
497KB, 1014x1073px
>>600769629
Here.
>>
>>600777190
Not much, /b/ becoming Tumblr and fighting over a dress color
>>
>>600776385
While listening to Ludacris song-move bitch, get out the way

While wearing a short bus costume.
>>
Where exactly are you supposed to see black? Its way too bright in general to look black.
>>
>>600774286
This sounds way too forced. Calling bullshit.
>>
I saw it as white and gold for hours. I look slightly down when i view my monitor. When i changed my view and looked even with my monitor or slightly below it I see it as black and blue. Your eyes play tricks on you because of the backlight on the dress. Also, once you see it as black/blue its hard to see it as white/gold again. Maybe step away from your monitor from a bit then look slightly down when you view your monitor and you should see it as white/gold.
>>
If you did any research at all you would find the dress in Another pic.
>pic related
>>
Impossible to say because we can't tell if it's in shadow or not and what the camera that took it was like, white/gold in shadow would appear blue/black. Given the bright glare to the right it is assumed by the eye to be in shadow and therefore white/gold. But at face value it is closer to blue/black. But we would need more pictures to know for sure either way
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 500x661px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 500x661px
>>600777631
Kek whoops picture deleted itself off of the post defuq
>>
>>600776385
>>600777454
Joke's on you, I'm not going to.
>>
>>600776896
>>600776148

Check it
>>600777321

My god, this dress is worse then the banana crap
>>
>>600777167
the color of a picture is not a matter of opinion, retard, I included an objectivelly assessed analysis from an average image editor, RETARD
AND TYPING IN ALL CAPS IS FUN BECAUSE IT IRRITATES FAGGOTS LIKE YOU, SO I MIGHT KEEP ON DOING IT JUST BECAUSE I KNOW IT GETS A RISE OUT OF A FAGGOT LIKE YOU...
AS FOR THE COLOR, IT'S NOT A FUCKING OPINION, EVEN A SPECTROGRAPHIC ANALYSIS WILL GIVE YOU THE relfection peak for the dress is 495 nanometers

495 NANOMETERS FAGGOT IS BLUE
YOU FUCKING RETARD...SAY WHAT YOU WANT, YOU ARE ENTITLED TO YOUR OPINION, BUT NOT TO YOUR OWN FACTS..
FAGGOT
the color of a picture is not a matter of opinion, retard, I included an objectivelly assessed analysis from an average image editor, RETARD
AND TYPING IN ALL CAPS IS FUN BECAUSE IT IRRITATES FAGGOTS LIKE YOU, SO I MIGHT KEEP ON DOING IT JUST BECAUSE I KNOW IT GETS A RISE OUT OF A FAGGOT LIKE YOU...
AS FOR THE COLOR, IT'S NOT A FUCKING OPINION, EVEN A SPECTROGRAPHIC ANALYSIS WILL GIVE YOU THE relfection peak for the dress is 495 nanometers

495 NANOMETERS FAGGOT IS BLUE
YOU FUCKING RETARD...SAY WHAT YOU WANT, YOU ARE ENTITLED TO YOUR OPINION, BUT NOT TO YOUR OWN FACTS..
FAGGOT
>>
File: white balance.jpg (242KB, 495x750px) Image search: [Google]
white balance.jpg
242KB, 495x750px
photo of the dress with adjusted white balance to account for the shadow
>>
File: gumball_the-password-pic.jpg (82KB, 1187x668px) Image search: [Google]
gumball_the-password-pic.jpg
82KB, 1187x668px
This might be a far fetched hunch, but what if eye color played a major role in this. Iris does have physical attributes to how we see light differently.
>>600776663
Nice.
>>
>>600777854
495 NANOMETERS = BLUE
495 NANOMETERS = BLUE
495 NANOMETERS = BLUE
495 NANOMETERS = BLUE
---
blue is?
495 NANOMETERS = BLUE
495 NANOMETERS = BLUE
-
495 NANOMETERS = BLUE..495 NANOMETERS = BLUE..495 NANOMETERS = BLUE..495 NANOMETERS = BLUE..495 NANOMETERS = BLUE..495 NANOMETERS = BLUE..495 NANOMETERS = BLUE..495 NANOMETERS = BLUE..495 NANOMETERS = BLUE..495 NANOMETERS = BLUE..495 NANOMETERS = BLUE..495 NANOMETERS = BLUE..495 NANOMETERS = BLUE..495 NANOMETERS = BLUE..495 NANOMETERS = BLUE..495 NANOMETERS = BLUE..495 NANOMETERS = BLUE..495 NANOMETERS = BLUE..495 NANOMETERS = BLUE..495 NANOMETERS = BLUE..495 NANOMETERS = BLUE..495 NANOMETERS = BLUE..495 NANOMETERS = BLUE..495 NANOMETERS = BLUE..495 NANOMETERS = BLUE..495 NANOMETERS = BLUE..495 NANOMETERS = BLUE..495 NANOMETERS = BLUE..495 NANOMETERS = BLUE..495 NANOMETERS = BLUE..495 NANOMETERS = BLUE..495 NANOMETERS = BLUE..495 NANOMETERS = BLUE..495 NANOMETERS = BLUE..495 NANOMETERS = BLUE..495 NANOMETERS = BLUE..495 NANOMETERS = BLUE..495 NANOMETERS = BLUE..495 NANOMETERS = BLUE..495 NANOMETERS = BLUE..495 NANOMETERS = BLUE..495 NANOMETERS = BLUE..495 NANOMETERS = BLUE..495 NANOMETERS = BLUE..495 NANOMETERS = BLUE..495 NANOMETERS = BLUE..495 NANOMETERS = BLUE..495 NANOMETERS = BLUE..495 NANOMETERS = BLUE..495 NANOMETERS = BLUE..495 NANOMETERS = BLUE..495 NANOMETERS = BLUE..495 NANOMETERS = BLUE..495 NANOMETERS = BLUE..495 NANOMETERS = BLUE..495 NANOMETERS = BLUE..495 NANOMETERS = BLUE..495 NANOMETERS = BLUE..495 NANOMETERS = BLUE..495 NANOMETERS = BLUE..495 NANOMETERS = BLUE..495 NANOMETERS = BLUE..495 NANOMETERS = BLUE..495 NANOMETERS = BLUE..495 NANOMETERS = BLUE..495 NANOMETERS = BLUE..495 NANOMETERS = BLUE..495 NANOMETERS = BLUE..495 NANOMETERS = BLUE..495 NANOMETERS = BLUE..495 NANOMETERS = BLUE..495 NANOMETERS = BLUE..495 NANOMETERS = BLUE..495 NANOMETERS = BLUE..
>>
>>600778397
Ask >>>/ic/ what they think, they know how whites work when shadowed
>>
>>600778397
you are human fucking cancer, the only thing worse than all these dress posts is the fact that you are doing this annoying childish ass shit, kill yourself you fucking faggot
>>
>>600778344
Love this cartoon
>>
>>600778325
I think someone fucked with the levels. If niggers didn't slam my laptop closed with a rock in it, id bust out gimp and shed some light into this thread.
>>
>>600778397
Blue hue does not equal blue, mother of god and wheres that black? o black is a mix of all colors so if it has any % of colors it must be black herp de derp de derrrrrrrr

>>600778982
at this point i actually feel bad for him
>>
>>600778803
exactly, white, when shadow, will appear blue, ever to your fucking computer, which is why the RGB levels are reading as blue, the human eye will compensate for that in some people and to them it will still appear its original colors
>>
>>600778982
>kill yourself
actually, whenever a faggot asks me to kill myself, I realize I've successfully trolled some faggot so much that he has to whine like a little bitch...
if my life ever sucked (it doesn't) so bad that I actually ever felt like killing myself, i can just think back to faggots like you who are annoyed at my existence, and that alone gives me more reason to want to live another 300 years...
JUST BECAUSE YOU WISH IT WEREN'T SO FAGGOTRON..
JUST BECAUSE YOU WISH IT WEREN'T SO FAGGOTRON.
JUST BECAUSE YOU WISH IT WEREN'T SO FAGGOTRON.
JUST BECAUSE YOU WISH IT WEREN'T SO FAGGOTRON
>>
File: Untitled.png (88KB, 522x139px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
88KB, 522x139px
Vomit brown and lavender. Case closed.
>>
=====
COMPUTER SKILLS WOULD
ATTEMPT
AND THE GIGA PUDDING
-
---
----
=====
COMPUTER SKILLS WOULD
ATTEMPT
AND THE GIGA PUDDING
FUCKING FAIL
FUCKING FAIL
FAGGOTS TROLLING BIGGER FAGGOTS
>>
>>600779518
Aren't those the colors of NSFW and SFW boards?
>>
>>600777321

the real problem is that we think of the colors we are seeing which are as this picture shows

dark brown and a bluish color

we aren't thinking what the color is irl when you see it

with corrections of course it will look like the real colors
>>
>>600779451
well you are right about one thing, you have annoyed me, I wouldn't call this successful trolling though, it is just what you said it was, annoying
>>
>>600779754
pretty close
>>
>>600779404
That's what I was saying.
Never mind about sending anyone to d/ic/cks, went there myself only after I linked it and they appear to be retards as well.
I haven't done much drawing in color, but I know some basics. And I'm not colorblind.
>>
>>600770072
It's spelled grammar, not grammer you fucking idiot
>>
>>600778397
if you care to have a giggle mate, i dare you to put 495 nanometers into a rgb conversion tool, at 495 nanometers its actually nearing the green spectrum which makes it a green/blue, thanks faggatron 2001
>>
>>600776331
NEW MEME
>>
>>600779451
Fuck off you gay little queer
>>
>>600779984
thank you for being the only person who can talk sensibly about this fucking dress bullshit, I'm just amazed that more people don't understand this lol
>>
It's white and gold you fucking autists
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 264x191px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 264x191px
>>600780258
>if you care to have a giggle mate
YOU MIGHT BE THE ONLY FAGGOT WHO CAUGHT THAT... YES, IT'S OFF GREEN...
BRAVO
>>
Maybe it has something to do with our display? Who else here uses mac and is seeing white and gold?
>>
>>600780703
What the fuck
I don't know if it was a page refresh but now it's blue and brown
>>
>>600780533
>>600776331
I love how the dress matches his skin tone
>>
How dare you post this faggot shit on /b/ you fucking cuck nigger blowing faggot
>>
File: niggasgonnanig.png (265KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
niggasgonnanig.png
265KB, 1920x1080px
>>600780681
Since i did, can i ask a question

Are you using caps lock or holding shift?

Cause when i type in all caps im weird and actually hold shift down, wondered if i was alone in that
>>
>>600780703
It has to do with whether or not your eyes naturally compensate for the shadows in the picture. I have looked at it on an ipod and 3 different computers, no difference
>>
File: fag.jpg (335KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
fag.jpg
335KB, 1920x1280px
>>600780541
ha ha, a fat hikki neckbeard is also annoyed enough to try cast a threat in my direction...
try again FAGGOT...
MAYBE NEXT TIME YOUR STENCH OF FAIL WILL NOT OVERPOWER YOUR PATHETIC ATTEMPT AT A VERBAL INSULT..
WHAT A FAGGOT.

open your ass wide for my verbal cock to penetrate your prolapsed rectum, faggot
>>
>>600774286
Retard. I was just gonna post this and talk about some retard that was posting this on FB
>>
thats the same rule, > a and b are black.
>>
>>600778325
>adjusted white balance
>whites aren't white
>even more piss orange haze over everything
>>
>>600780703
It's not the screen, your eyes assume colors based on surroundings, not just literal colors.
Those who see blue and black might be slightly retarded, or colorblind.
>>
>>600775615
Good man.
>>
THE PROBLEM IS PEOPLE AREN'T THINKING ABOUT WHAT THE COLOR IS IN REAL LIFE

THEY ARE THINKING ABOUT THE COLORS THEY ARE SEEING IN THE PICTURE WHICH AREN'T TRUE BLACK OR TRUE BLUE LIKE>>600777321 SHOWS

ITS A BROWNISH COLOR AND BLUISH COLOR

BUT THE REAL COLOR IS BLACK AND BLUE
>>
>>600781222
>not knowing what the fuck you are talking about/
>spreading your idiocy to others on /b/
>2015
>>
If you have blue eyes you will see black and blue
>>
brown and lavender. just check the hex numbers.
>>
>>600781708
I have blue eyes and don't see black and blue, but I'll give it my best shot, mr. scientist
>>
Sorry, but if you ever saw white and gold, your eyes must be pretty fucking shit. Everyone sane with anything close to half-way decent eyes have said blue and black.

Here's the 100% definitive proof - http://www.romanoriginals.co.uk/invt/70931?colour=Royal-Blue

They don't even make the dress in gold/white. Your eyes and/or brain are just fucked if you are seeing that.
>>
>>600781708
I have black eyes all I see is black
>>
>>600780844
NO IT FUCKING DOESN"T YOU PIECE OF SHIT
>>
>>600782384
I saw white and gold for a about a minute, but when I scrolled down to see other posts I now see brown and blue, and so is OP's pic now
>>
>>600782384
image = gold and white (arguably blue hue)
actual dress = black and blue

These threads = retarded
>>
>>600782787
Congratulations, you have shitty eyes and/or a shitty brain.
>>
>>600782384
>not even remotely close to the same dress
>being this wrong

Kill yourself
>>
>>600783094
It's the exact same dress, you fucking cockmongler.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/claudiakoerner/the-dress-is-blue-and-black-says-the-girl-who-saw-it-in-pers#.cgQM0PN24
>>
>>600783029
the irony in that
somebody tell me, was I the only one to see that the dress changed colors? i feel mindfucked into believing it's blue and brown, when it could actually be white and gold
>>
File: 2412.jpg (289KB, 1014x1073px) Image search: [Google]
2412.jpg
289KB, 1014x1073px
THE PROBLEM IS PEOPLE AREN'T THINKING ABOUT WHAT THE COLOR IS IN REAL LIFE

WE ARE THINKING ABOUT WHAT THE COLORS WE ARE SEEING ARE

WHICH ARENT TRUE BLACK AND TRUE BLUE
>>
>>600783602
If you see it as blue and brown, you're seeing the same as those who say it's white and gold. I see blue and brown as well, but that's what shadowed white and blue are
You're talking about literal eye-dropped colors, not what colors are based on surroundings
>>
File: Untitled-12.jpg (454KB, 1304x967px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-12.jpg
454KB, 1304x967px
>>600769629
Nigs gonna Nog.
>>
File: fuckyouniggers.jpg (192KB, 900x850px) Image search: [Google]
fuckyouniggers.jpg
192KB, 900x850px
ITT: Shit Posting
cockcockcockragecockrofllolomg
>>
>>600784208
shadowed white and gold*
6 AM here, haven't gone to sleep yet
Sorry about that
>>
>>600769816
dat bait dough
>>
>>600783924
I SWEAR TO GOD I JUST SAID THAT TO MY FRIEND.

FUCKING DUMBASSES MAN

SO BLUE IT HURTS
>>
http://www.wired.com/2015/02/science-one-agrees-color-dress/

get mad white fags
>>
>>600769629
White and gold when staring straight at it. Black and blue in peripheral vision.
>>
This is so much bullshit anyone saying it looks gold and white are either lying or they're complete retards.

If a blue car is out at night with no lights around and it looks black... Does that make the car black? No. The dress is black and blue.
>>
>Few hours ago
>I see dress as white and gold
>Sit there staring at it for a good 5 minutes, literally just see a white and gold dress

>Hours later
>Accidentally see the image again on Twitter
>Suddenly dark blue and black

What the literal fuck is going on

This is spooky
>>
File: 1425013378857.jpg (199KB, 1075x660px) Image search: [Google]
1425013378857.jpg
199KB, 1075x660px
Explain this shit, fags.
>>
>>600786031
He is wearing blue and black shirt
>>
>>600786031
He's wearing a white shirt. The dress is blue.
>>
>>600774499
This is exactly what I said to myself. We need the source to all this. Can someone try to find a link to this experiment. Also, check 'em.
>>
File: IMG_1636.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1636.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
THIS GUY FIGURED OUT SOMETHIN. More blue on NON apple monitors & screens https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0OZ3BTv5mE
>>
File: BEONEWITHME.jpg (79KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
BEONEWITHME.jpg
79KB, 1000x562px
>>
>>600786031
That t-shirt color is not even close to the same color as the dress. Get your eyes checked if you think so.
>>
>>600786330
his shirt is blue, not white you asshole
>>
>>600786461
It looks blue on both fucking screens though... Just on the monitor to the right the contrast is off.
>>
>>600786640
>his shirt is blue
Your eyes are fucked, mate. He's wearing a white shirt in the shadow.
>>
>>600786640
great bait m8
>>
>>600786908
Change the settings on your monitor, then.
>>
>>600786640
HERP DERP I DON'T KNOW HOW SHADOWS WORK.

>This is what you sound like.
>>
>>600786957
this
>>
File: 1424619266130.jpg (65KB, 443x490px) Image search: [Google]
1424619266130.jpg
65KB, 443x490px
>>600786957
It's a little joke
>>
File: coolstuff.jpg (179KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
coolstuff.jpg
179KB, 1600x900px
>>
>>600769967
This
No jokes, no trolling
First time i saw it it was obviously black and blue, could kinda see how some people saw the black as a very dark glittery gold, but thought theres no way in hell people see that royal blue as white, people are trolling
anyway, saw old ops pic and it was white and gold, thought the little nigger had photoshopped it or something to confuse the gold and white trollers
lurk the thread, then flicked out to some other tabs for a while, came back to it and it had changed to black and blue
i fucking swear, first time i saw that OPs pic it was white and gold, not even a blue-ish white, and it was a bright gold, not a dark one
this shit changes depending on your mind
>>
File: bluedress-315-new.gif (305KB, 315x479px) Image search: [Google]
bluedress-315-new.gif
305KB, 315x479px
I have conceded the dress is actually

Blue, and black....

former (white and gold viewer) but fuck me, the black isnt true dark black, but its black.
And i was even someone calling people fags for saying blue and black.

This was interesting, but really its been blown out of proportion

white and gold viewers give it awhile

>jet fuel cant melt steel beams
>>
>Wired.com provided a scientific explanation about why people can’t agree. The publication explained that human eyes are evolved to see in daylight, but daylight changes color at different times of day.

>Thus, neuroscientist Bevel Conway told the publication, the brain unconsciously tries to discount the “chromatic bias” of the daylight axis – which ranges from a stark blue and white in the midday hours to red at dawn and dusk. The result is that people discount the blue and see white and gold, or discount the gold and see blue and white, Conway explained to Wired.com.

>Another theory is more philosophical in nature – if you see black and blue, you are dealing with stress in your life, while if you see white and gold, everything is fine.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2015/02/26/white-and-gold-or-blue-and-black-social-media-explodes-over-dress/
>>
the dress actually appears to some people as white and gold, if you had a few friends you would know that
>>
>>600772023

8/8
>>
>>600787376
Side note, all you white and gold viewers try google searching the image, you get all blue things back
>>
>>600787020
>>600787020
I use spyder on all of my monitors. Adjust your shit bro. The dress is blue and black and you're wrong.
>>
Holy shit I just saw it switch from gold/white to blue/black.
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 714x536px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 714x536px
>>600774286
Finally a reasonable explanation
>>
>>600787774
haha this is the best scientific study done so far.
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 750x563px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 750x563px
>>
>>600787888
same, i even started to believe that the moment this started it was a GOLD and WHITE dress, but after each post people slowly changed it to BLACK and BLUE
>>
I'm not gonna take the time to read through the thread, but my wife showed me this dress a few hours ago and I troll you not, I see gold and lavender
>>
>>600769629
i cant see where people are getting the black from. wtf?

my eyes tell me blue and gold. but my knowledge of pictures tells me white and gold.
>>
>>600787376
>>600787376
fuck you you are not one of us, get back into your white/gold kennel you nigger kin
>>
File: dawrg.jpg (55KB, 502x432px) Image search: [Google]
dawrg.jpg
55KB, 502x432px
>>600787976
yeah...
>>
File: 1423449577317.gif (1MB, 400x307px) Image search: [Google]
1423449577317.gif
1MB, 400x307px
>>600788192
Underrated post
>>
Are you guys serious? All you have to do is squint your eyes to see the opposite color.
>>
File: meh.jpg (103KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
meh.jpg
103KB, 1024x768px
>>
File: hurr.png (503KB, 1646x765px) Image search: [Google]
hurr.png
503KB, 1646x765px
>>600786031
>>600787774
Hur durr I can do the same thing.
>>
>>600787376
Thanks.

The reason why I couldn't see it as blue black was because I never in my life saw such an overly exposed picture. I didn't know it was possible.
It must be the worst picture ever taken. I don't understand how can someone take such an overly exposed picture. I really don't understand.
>>
>>600787689
Third theory is just a theory. I see white and gold, and I'm stressing here.
>>
>>600788683
LOL not realizing google search is looking for MEN in Tshirts. Fucking retard. This has nothing to do with color.
>>
File: mlp average fan.jpg (90KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
mlp average fan.jpg
90KB, 500x667px
>>600780154

I would say something to you like: "being this new" but I just don´t feel like being an obnoxious asshole pretending to be a cool oldfag or something.

pic related is the source of this stupidity.
Thread posts: 229
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.