[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>18 >she added me out of the blue on facebook >8/10

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

File: 1424830667278.png (14KB, 625x582px) Image search: [Google]
1424830667278.png
14KB, 625x582px
>18
>she added me out of the blue on facebook
>8/10 cute petite nice looking girl
>messages me immediately
>tries to get to know me without knowing who the hell i am
>shes legitimately interested in me
>be me idiot virgin 6/10 robot
>we talk for about a week
>she has one kid at 17
>ill just take what i can get
>we meet up at the mall sometime later
>we spend time with some mutual friends, eventually split
>end up laying in the parking lot at 11 PM just talking
>she dropped out of school when she was fifteen because of the pregnancy
>no real friends left
>just her, her son, and her mom
>tells me it means alot to her that a stranger goes out of his way to get to know her
>"are you serious?"
>"yes, why?"
>"you're a pretty girl, why wouldn't guys jump all over you?"
>"you would be surprised how many people are driven away as soon as they see a kid. Its like they just go back on everything they ever said and vanish"

>weeks pass
>she tells me that if i'm okay with it then she wants to take my virginity
>fuckyes.png
>brother is gone for the week
>whole house to myself
>its just me and her
>my bed
>all the time in the world
>im clutsy, awkward. i last like a minute each time
>everytime she would just kiss me and tell me im doing fine
>>
>>600432047
Cute story. Gave me good feels but also made me feel lonely. 8/10 because can't have the good times without the bad.
>>
>month passes
>her son becomes my bestfriend
>hes barely a year old
>we watch tv together, i feed him and he trys to smear food in my mouth
>he started to call me papa john
>he couldnt even say his own name
>cries when im gone
>i feel like i matter to this shit machine
>i feel like i matter to her
>her mom totally hates me
>she works late hours though
>sneak over there in the morning after she leaves and pretend like i have a family
>cook each other dinner, play with her son, rent bad movies
>her mom stops helping her financially all together to blow money with another new boyfriend
>could get mad but honestly, im happy for that cunt.
>get a factory job.
>bring in 400 a week as an eighteen year old
>spend it all on her and her son so they can be happy
>>
Why would you add some random person you've never even heard of who sends you a request on fb

Asking for a pain in the ass that is
>>
>>600432047
you are a little fucking faggot.

of course no one wants her. do you want to take care of someone else's baby the rest of your life.

you got your dick wet. get the fuck out.

9/10 you got me mad.
>>
>>600432869
He wont do it.
>The Virgin Curse
>>
>a year passes
>i've never held a relationship more than a month
>again beta fag
>several hundred ups and downs
>pregnancy scares, who is she/he, etc.
>still together and things go great really
>i love this girl
>I watch her son grow up
>as much as a year can really allow
>has progressed from shitting in a crib to walking around, helping with laundry, using the remote, feeding the cat, and shitting in the bathub
>over time i feel pressured
>im nineteen and i feel like if i keep heading down this road im going to miss alot of life experiences
>drugs to take, places to travel, women to fuck
>feel like i would be taking the same route as Siddhartha Gautama or some shit.
>i up and leave out of the blue
>abandon them
>leave for chicago with all the money i had then
>went to the grand canyon with some hippie freak bitch because she hated her parents
>done acid, cocain, everything but meth and heroin really
>spend time in florida
>washington
>arkansas
>in arkansas i actually did cocaine with an Australian politician
>done this for three years straight
>now i took four tabs of lsd and sat down alone in my apartment to watch comedy central at 2 am
>the late night phone sex ads always come on
>they all have her face
>popping out of the tv and they're real enough for me to just touch
>i just cant
>>
lol you fell for her ruse. Women will use you until something better comes along. And when they do, they move on instantly. Don't waste your time helping this sloot.
>>
BETA
>>
>>600432869
get a load of this guy
>>
>>600434284
sits down quietly*
>>
>>600434284
I'm an Ausfag. Who was the politician?
>>
>>600432047
Run op ruun! The lil nigga gonna fuck you up, run now that you can.
>>
>>600434411
hes right though..
>>
>wat
>the
>fuck

you got rused bro
>>
>>600434765
Daniel Spencer. Said he was an environmental activist. He was down for some speech Bill Clinton was giving at ASU
>>
>>600434765
john travolta
>>
>>600434284
both of you sound like pieces of shit
>>
>>600434284
Your guilt tripping your self /b/ro, And you fucked up
>>
Bumping for interest, does the story go anywhere?
>>
>>600432047
Nigga thats why she has a fucking kid.
Cause she knows how to work the D
>>
>>600435399
I saw the kid and vanished. i fucked up.
>>
>>600435140
lol yep just like spence
>>
File: 1423549245520.png (320KB, 349x415px) Image search: [Google]
1423549245520.png
320KB, 349x415px
>bitch has child wit no baby daddy around

>even talking to her
>>
>>600435873
really cool guy. Religious though, for a cocaine addict
>>
>>600432869
>>600434293
>>600435517
>>600436080

>honestly expecting /b/ to relate to me on the perspective that being a teenager with a kid is a shameful, hard, frightening thing to experiencing and that people who have experienced it are not always money sluts and are sometimes scared, lonely human beings

>expecting /b/ to relate to humanity
>>
File: laughing whores.png (477KB, 560x500px) Image search: [Google]
laughing whores.png
477KB, 560x500px
>>600436714
>tl;dr

>l2greentext newfag
>>
>>600436714

Welcome to /b/
>>
>>600436714
I constantly relate to humanity.

It's just that humanity is pretty shitty.
>>
>>600437309
Agreed. Unfortunately.
>>
>>600437309
>>600437309
>>600437309
>>600437309
>>
>>600436714

I understand its rough having a kid. But thats the danger of having sex. Why do you have to suffer for some other guy and girls mistake?

Theres millions of potential mates out there, don't focus on one dumb hoe.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>600434284
honestly dude, stop making yourself feel guilty. either way, at 19, you lose when you find yourself in a long term relationship, especially if there's kids involved (VERY similar situation when i was 20).
you WOULD have missed out on a lot of shit, no doubt about it. devoting your time and money at a young age pretty to a family pretty much drains you of being able to do anything outside that circle.
on the flip side, that could have been the person you spent the rest of your life with.
life likes to throw these catch-22s. gotta roll with them.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>600437912
you have a very good ability to give advice on this situation. It could be a combination of being high on lsd and emotionally crippled, but this really helped me alot.
>>
>>600438004
You suck,
>>
>>600436714
I've had desperate bitches pull all kinds of shit to get money out of me.
Had 1 bitch who used her mom to get bail money out of me.
> nope
Same bitch claimed I gave her herpes and needed money for doctor
> nope
Same bitch claimed she was prego and needed money for abortion.
> nope
The last two were false accusations. Never had any stds or ever came in that bitch. Both her and her mom were trying to get money out of me so they can move into a new apartment. You should of seen their kitchen. That shit was piled high with dishes so dirty they were uncleanable. Also the chick grew hair all over her body so she was shaving her tits and chin after every shower. Fucked her twice then I kept denying that bitch till she started accusing me.
>>
Good story so far OP, keep em coming, I'm listening.
>>
cock biscuts
>>
>>600435508
>>600439024
that's really all i had to say about the subject on my mind. now shes with some guy who has a shrek face and brags about his skateboarding skills (he's 23) they have been going about three years now
>>
>>600438947
I left a 8/10 girl for this whore because of meth. Had no place to stay so I had to deal with the bullshit. Im still in contact with the 8/10. I think she still has feels for me
>>
>>600438156
it's probably the combination of the lsd and emotion damage as well as the advice. i lived it dude. leaving her is something i still feel shitty about, but at the same time, i know if i didn't, i probably wouldn't be living life as happily as i am now.
you gotta move on, and look at it as a single turd in the big shitstorm of life.
>>
File: 2bMeFJH.png (13KB, 166x164px) Image search: [Google]
2bMeFJH.png
13KB, 166x164px
>>600432869
this faggy ass kid
>>
>>600434411
He's not wrong, y'know.
>>
>>600439582
Just gonna dump my feels.
The hairy bitch left her bf because he fucked some chick from his work.
I got loaded on her painkillers and on meth. Felt good man.
She sang and played the guitar and I fell in love (tweaker love) so I called my 8/10 and told her its over. After that ive done 2 felony jail terms for drugs and robbery.
>>
It doesn't matter anymore. You made a choice. Either stick with it, or try to reconnect. Either way, dwelling on the past wastes the present, and leads to a less prosperous future.

Honestly, you made the same choice most 19 year olds would make. You ran away. It could be good, or bad, but at this point it simply is. Its probably pretty far over now. Her and her little boy have probably cried too many tears to even remember your ass anymore. Was getting out a mistake? No. Could you have gone a better way about it? Yeah probably. We all live with our mistakes. They may haunt us for decades, but there's not much that can be done now, so dwelling does you literally nothing.
>>
>>600441130
Sounds like alot of people ive stumbled into here lately. I had a fling with this chick who was an ex-meth head. Her brother still was, and most of her friends were. I've never done meth but from a third person perspective, it looks like one of the most consuming things a person can pick up. It takes a strong mind to over come it but it is more than possible. kick the shit, get distracted with improving your life and never let your old mistakes hold you back.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.