[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT Experiences >What we learnt about women. And does every

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 210
Thread images: 28

File: dexterbeeingdexter.jpg (52KB, 625x344px) Image search: [Google]
dexterbeeingdexter.jpg
52KB, 625x344px
ITT
Experiences

>What we learnt about women.

And does every woman turn into a cold hearted bitch when shes not longer into you?
>>
They try to say the things that hurt because they are puny little people. They can't physically do shit, because they're pussies. Literally. Unless you are dating a Spartan or a Amazonian. Don't EVER break up with a Spartan or Amazonian.
>>
If they're young then you can't show them you care about them. If you do they'll exploit it until they get bored.
>>
>>600260723
>good advice.
>>600260746
how young?

Idk i accepted that, but i didnt even get a fucking goodbye
>>
>>600260555
>And does every woman turn into a cold hearted bitch when shes not longer into you?

Probably not, but it does happen and there's a possible evolutionary explanation; women may be more adept than men at moving on from a loss because it was necessary for survival. If a primitive woman's mate was killed and replaced by another male, she had to be able to get over it quick and adapt to her new circumstances.

It doesn't mean women don't become distraught by the end of a relationship, just that they pull themselves together and move on much faster than men do.
>>
because women don't really understand emotions. They have them sure, but do not understand, that's why they always talk about them. they are generally better at talking about emotions because they do it more but men generally have a base or natural depth, breadth and awareness of emotion that we function well without it being a problem worthy of discussion.
in short women are emotionally stunted and keenly aware.
>>
>>600261900
seems legit
>>
>>600260555
>>600260922
>>600261900
>>600262077

thefuck
check em
>>
Surprise motherdubbs thread.

>turn into a cold hearted bitch

They don't turn into one. They just stop pretending they're not one.
>>
>>600262272
>They don't turn into one. They just stop pretending they're not one

10/10
>>
>>600262272

/thread
>>
>>600262272
10/10
>>
>>600264139
>>600263009
>>600262464
>>600262272
but what did we learn
>>
>>600264659
That girls were always cold hearted bitches, and they're liars too.

cunts.
>>
>>600260746
/thread
>>
>>600264965
So we should treat them like shit forever?

How do i know i found a girl who i can love without having my heart shitted on
>>
>>600265076
Check the morgue.
>>
>>600265140
like asking about previous bfs?
lol she might lie
ask them personally?
hahaha
>>
File: z5CtVup.jpg (50KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
z5CtVup.jpg
50KB, 600x450px
>>600265076
You can love them, just realize it's conditional. Women are fine, but some men are deluded and fail to see the reality of the female sensibility. You are dealing with an unreasonable, emotional, irrational entity and you should treat it so.

In short don't put the pussy on a pedástool and you'll be fine. You don't have to treat them poorly,but if they think you don't need them or that they are easily replaced that will generally work to your advantage.

This is what I've found with young girls 15-25ish
>>
In my experience, it is harder for me as a man to both get attached and then get over the attachment. Women seem to get attached to me once I put my dick in them, with the exception of hookers, I have never had a girl not think she is in love with me or whatever after I fuck them. I have had girls that were basically stalking me at one point just completely stop talking to me as if I don't exist basically overnight. I chose my current girl based off her personality more than her looks, so I am hoping I have a real partner finally, as I am hitting 30 and want to have kids now
>>
>>600265677
>pedastool
>age 15-25ish
>icwutudidthur
>>
>>600262272
Well said, haha.
>>
I had a weird experience. Been dating this chick for about 2 months. She was married young, about 18 yro, told me she divorced later because her ex was a gambler. We were at a date in a restaurant, having dinner. She told me she was gonna make a plastic surgery. I was shocked, but didn't want to show it that much, I gave a smirk and stood up to pay the bill, without a word, not giving it much thought. Later, as we went out the restaurant, she was totally pissed. Seemed to me she was offended that I stood up, she told me that was totally disrespectful of me. We went to my car, and thats when things got insane. She started offending me, screaming and generally being a stuck up bitch. Told me some shit another women never told me in my whole life, for such a stupid thing. I tried to reason her with her but that wasnt possible. She broke up with me that night, although i treated her as a princess... gifts, travelled over 400km to see her every 2nd weekend etc.
TL;DR; Feels bad men.
>>
>>600265677
i know anon.
Its just im disaffected right now.
The first girl ive slept with first let me hang in for a month after seeing each other 3 month.
And when i told her i want to talk about that and that id understand if she doesnt want to see me anymore and everything,.....
she didnt even write a bullshit excuse or bye or anything.
just nothing
>>
>>600265931
>I tried to reason with her

Well friend.....
>>
>>600265677
Yeah definitely, I treated my ex fiance like a queen, I was basically a long (5 years) rebound guy. I am funny, nice, big dick, decent looking, romantic etc. she had a neglectful guy before me, thought I was the best thing ever. Then she got cold, left me, and got knocked up by some older douchebag, fat, poor, unattractive. Think she got bored when I didn't treat her bad after awhile. Idk. Scratch my head about it sometimes.
>>
>>600261900
Huh.
>>
>>600266035
You can't expect much from them. Although its possible you'll find something worth talking about, that's probably the exception to the rule.

The more you date and the more girls you interact with the less you will fixate like that. The problem is that some guys (myself included) tend to just go after one girl. Although that seems efficient it is less effective. Imagine having one fish on the line, or ten poles lined up on a dock.
>>
>>600260555
Only if you piss her off/hurt her. Try not to apply absolutes like every/all/any to shit that happens in life - it's unrealistic and leads to bigotry which leads to loneliness and misery. Keep smiling and giving people chances - just learn from your past experiences who DESERVES those chances and who doesn't.
>>
>>600260555

Women don't think in terms of what's fair. They think in terms of what feels nice. It's not as though they think, "This is unfair and this is what I want.".. it's just that fairness doesn't occur in their heads. This is because women are emotional. (duh) It makes them capable of incredible displays of love that I've rarely seen men perform, but also makes them capable of incredible acts of cruelty that I don't believe most men are capable of. (This is all excluding psychopaths)

If a woman is chewing toast too loud, a meaner man might say "Shut the hell up! You eat so loud!"

But if a man is eating a piece of toast too loud, a woman might say, "You're a piece of shit and a failure! I don't know why I married you! You're so annoying!"

With women, it's that fact that SOMETHING is annoying them at all, that makes them mad. They hate that ANYTHING would be bothering THEM.

Men are mad at the action itself, because men are more goal oriented.. and maybe mechanically oriented. They see the act as the source of annoyance, and if it would stop, they'd get what they want. Like a tool fixing a loose screw.

While the woman just screams that she hates all the loose screws in the world.

You have to realize that that is how all women tend to see things.. it helped me understand them a lot.
>>
>>600266230
I don't think stability appeals to the younger girls. The less they know, and sadly the worse you treat them the longer they will stick around. I have no idea why. Its something about them thinking that they are expendable to you that attracts them.
>>
>>600265931
>>600266230

>princess
>queen

This is where you went wrong. Wtf?

The nicest way you can treat them is like a bratty little sister. You take her outbursts and demands and all that nonsense seriously and you're fucked
>>
>>600266443
lol...you know nothing and are not even Jon Snow. Women are wired to put up with a lot of shit from a man they're attracted to/in love with. 99% would let the toast-chewing slide.
>>
>>600266230

Been my experience with LTRs as well. Then again I am about to turn 26 so the chicks I dated did not hit the sweet 30 milf landmark.

They always fell for me because I was aloof, didn't care what they thought of me and just did whatever I wanted.

After we date for a while, I would get nice and show them "marriage" type qualities, and they would be retarded and start dumb fights, argue, push boundaries etc. Then run off for their inner hooker qualities to shine.

Now that I am a bit older, I'm pretty understanding and mature, sound and wise, and more stable, i.e. marriage type, it's like they think of me as an older brother, and they get all protective about who I date "I don't want to see you get hurt, blah blah blah".

It's a pretty dumb circle.
>>
>>600266432
A fat woman speaks.

No way to prove it, but you know you are and that's good enough.
>>
>>600266365
i didnt expect much, Just a simple goodbye.
idk man.
So with that fishpole idea.
As soon as they find out theyll cut your dick.
i mean i understand it and everything and it works (atleast for some of my friends)
but call me a faggot, i just wanted a girl i could love.
Guess that was retarded
>>
>>600266443
Yes, because they are retarded.
>>
>>600266522
The power in a relationship is held by the one who cares the least.
>>
Anyone who takes advice on women from 4chan will truly live a miserable life.
>>
>>600260555
What I found out was your dick is always tiny after you've broken up. No matter how long you were together, how many times you fucked her and she loved it, once you're finished it's suddenly only the size of a thimble.

>Women in charge of logical insults
>>
>>600260555
because your a piece of shit with unrealistic expectations
>>
>>600267076
>>600267076
Fat bitch detected.
>>
>>600266443
thanks based anon
that was actually usefull
>>
>>600266522
You see, despite what society tells them to feel, most of them don't actually think they're special. They don't even know wth they're doing with their lives.

You thinking they're special makes them think you're even a bigger moron than they think they are

Why would they want that? Women a geared to date those above their social status, not below
>>
>>600267115
Uh oh, someone said something you don't like
>FAT BITCH JEW NIGGER TUMBLR 9GAG REDDIT
Funny meme bro.
>>
File: 1423035259117.jpg (43KB, 556x561px) Image search: [Google]
1423035259117.jpg
43KB, 556x561px
>>600266685

Are you shittin' me? Women bitch about every little thing, then they act like you owe them for the times they don't bitch about some bullshit like, not holding their hand enough, or not reading their mind at the right time, or ordering a burger at a restaurant thus "forcing" her to order one too because she can't just watch someone else eat something she wants.. They bitch about how you don't hold them enough when they come home from a tough day, then they bitch when you try to hold them when they're feeling bad about some more bullshit like another girl being prettier than them. AND they bitch when you eat your goddamn toast too loud, IF they WANT to bitch about you eating your goddamn toast too loud.

All the women you've met are just chicks trying to be "bros" playing video games and making fart jokes.. Just try to date one of them and you'll see they're all the same. One day you're happy then the next she's bitching about your fucking toast eating.
>>
>>600266643
This

>>600266685
Open mouth horse smackers... Deal breaker.

>>600266805
No you aren't retarded, you just don't realize what you are dealing with. In order to get the best semblance of what you want.. Your approach must change.

>>600267041
Truer words have never been spoken

>>600267111
>mfw a girl tried that
>mfw I said how about I show everyone the video of you gagging on my little dick
>mfw that shut her up rather quick.

>>600267114
Second half

>>600267132
True
>>
>>600267212
But you are a fat girl aren't you.
>>
>>600267111
Trips speak the truth

And this time, it really is the truth. It's either that, or it's too big to comfortably fuck.
>>
>>600266643
By queen I was using a figure of speech, I have never been like whipped. I literally just treated her like an equal, 50/50 on finances (for the most part), talked to her like a friend, etc. I would do the traditionally male things around the house, she would do the traditionally female things. I Am Always dominant sexually. I don't argue, fight, none of that shit. I also don't cheat or abuse women. I think they get bored because bitches have to have a conflict of some sort at all times. I just want to enjoy life and better myself, so I am apparently boring.
>>
>>600267114
no
not really
to be honest
not at all
Last girl
She wanted me to be romantic, was mad when i didnt respond immediately or shot her off for a day and so on, didnt even want me to talk to other girls.
I didnt care. Did everything just to see her happy. Now she doesnt give a shit anymore. And thats okay for me too.
I just wanted to find a good ending instead of her ignoring me.
that your ,,unrealistic expectations?``
>>
File: 1422513024339.jpg (95KB, 650x436px) Image search: [Google]
1422513024339.jpg
95KB, 650x436px
>>600267120
>>
>>600267224
I don't know about you, but the women I've been with and around don't bitch much.
There are plenty of rational women. But the rational woman is not portrayed in TV.
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 358x358px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 358x358px
>>600265140
Top kek
>>
>>600267460
Yeah, that's pretty whipped dude.. I know it seems reasonable but you really set yourself up for failure.
>>
>>600266731
My ex fiance wigged when she was 29.
>>
>>600267421
I'm an average guy.
>>
>>600260555
Nice trips.

Anyway when I was younger I used to treat women with respect and dignity, was all well and good to get into a relationship and getting into their pants, but usually after the three month mark they would start picking on the small things and turning everything they could into a fight. This happened about three times and it wasn't until I was talking to my dad about it when he explained a golden rule he had used since day one of his relationship with his wife and my mother. "Let them win all the small arguments and when something big comes along just do it without discussing it, they will be so shocked you stood up for yourself they won't know how to react."

Now this advice is all fine and good, but when I was discussing it with my grandmother (My dads side) she simply said to me "You know why your grandfather and I have been together so long, because I know the secret, men only want four things in this life, a full stomach, an empty ballsack, a cold beer and time to be alone in peace and quiet. You just need to find a woman who will give you that."

So I managed to find a woman who was like that (Strangely enough was introduced to me by my grandmother) and I have the easiest marriage you have ever seen, I do all the small things, let her win the small arguments and when it comes to big things such as stock purchases or purchasing a new car I just do it and tell her later.
>>
>>600267460

Yep. Always need some kind of ruse going.

Dude, this is the great part, WHEN YOU ARGUE BACK, THEY SAY THEY ARE STRESSED AND CAN'T BREATHE AND TELL YOU THEY WANT TO LEAVE YOU SO THEY CAN RUSE YOU INTO TELLING THEM HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU.
>>
>>600260555
Once you stop pushing, women will push you away

Weight doesn't matter to an extent, never asked two girls out because of my weight, they ended up marrying fat

Dick size doesn't matter, lost my ex(although she did fuck me for a month while dating her new guy) and she admitted that I had a bigger dick and fucked her better

If tthere's something wrong in tbe beginning of a relationship, it will ALWAYS resurface in the end
>>
File: Emma-James-busting-fat-myths.jpg (73KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
Emma-James-busting-fat-myths.jpg
73KB, 500x366px
>>600267606
>>
File: opsgma.gif (329KB, 480x262px) Image search: [Google]
opsgma.gif
329KB, 480x262px
>>600267621
10/10 grandmom
>>
>>600267701
You can project all you want, doesn't eraze the fact that you're retarded and you only argue in memes.
>>
>>600260746
this.
>>
>>600267815
I surely may be retarded. But you are pinned as the female beluga you are. Are you hungry? Or hungry hungry?
>>
>>600267648
This only happens when they think you don't have options when she leaves

Unless she's a psycho that wants an excuse to wreck your shit up for "cheating" on her. But this is rarely the case
>>
>>600267621
thanks seems like your dad is a wise man
>>
>>600260555
>And does every woman turn into a cold hearted bitch when shes not longer into you?
no, only the ones who where cold hearted before but you didn't notice because she let you fuck her 3 times a day.
>>
>>600267968
You're the only one who tried to pin me. That doesn't pin me.
What makes you think that you can give proper advice with an IQ of 85?
>>
>>600260555
They are almost exactly like we are, save the cultural patterns for the feminine role that they have to follow to fit in. Differences between genders are usually exaggerated a lot.

The only real differences are:

- Men tend to take more risks, socially and economically. Women prefer to stay in the safe middle ground.

- Men tend to go to extremes more often when it comes to politics, culture and opinions in general. Women, again, keep to a moderate middle ground.

- Women are, in general, more interested in reaching consensus about things. Men, on the other hand, are more emotionally content with having different opinions.

- Women often they consider talking about something to be an end, rather than a mean to an end. Men, on the other hand, view talking as an instrument with which they want to achieve something else.

- Women are in general more insecure and reliant on other people's agreement for feeling safe.
>>
>>600261278
don´t try to explain modern relationships with evolutionary reasons. Monogamous realtionships and even moreso marriages are a social construct enforced by religions and other ideologies. We are slowly moving back to a natural state of alpha males having a harem of women which they get rid off sometime after they have born him a child and the weak unsuccessful males not having relationships at all.
It´s natural for a woman to lose interest in a man after some time and the same goes the for the other way round.
>>
File: Moses Be Cool.jpg (47KB, 559x700px) Image search: [Google]
Moses Be Cool.jpg
47KB, 559x700px
>>600260555

yes. its a defensse mechanism. they rip themselves emotionaly apart from you by convincing themselves, that you are an abolute piece of shit.

it was evolutionary necissary for women to leave their partners if need be, f.e. when he cant supply the offspring anymore. so they developed this mechanism.

you will never get to the core of a women. they will safe that up for their kids, but never for a man.
>>
>>600268189
Go back to tumblr fatty
>>
>>600267460
>Don't argue, fight

Why not?

And even if this is really because there was nothing to argue about, it translates in her mind as you being her doormat. You let her do anything she wanted
>>
>>600267701
Actually if your over weight you aren't healthy you are straining your joints and heart daily when your body is large. Also more prone to heart disease and diabetus
>>
>>600268213
It's also natural for women to fuck whenever they want with whoever they want. Do you like that part of natural behavior too? No, you'll fight that to the end with "hurr durr women kitchne plsss"
>>
>>600268213
No honestly I prefer the same woman and only one over time.. Although I'd agree most don't.
>>
>>600268374
Newfag
>>
>>600267358
>>mfw I said how about I show everyone the video of you gagging on my little dick
>gagging on my little dick

lol'd hard
>>
>>600260555
>be me
>read this thread
>couldbeusefullandinteresting
>read through everything
>my grin is fading away
>my balls hurt just from the reading
>seems like they are all batshit insane despite 10% of em
>No that cant be
>I bet there are nice women out there, like the one im dating curently,
>Door flips open
>its her
>Madness and doom in her eyes
>She flips me over scratching my back and squeezing my balls so hard i cant do nothing but freeze and grunt
>Spanks my ass and tells me how im useless for beeing nice and rational
>Rapes my ass
>Insane is love
>Insane is life
>>
>>600268508
The point was I don't have a little dick..
>>
>>600268208
Where the hell did you learn this? Leddit?

This is so textbook politically correct I cringed
>>
>>600268310
You do actually have an IQ of 85, don't you? There's no shame in that, but once you realize how retarded you are, you can try to adapt to a simpler life. One where you can play with bricks and such. You'll be happy one day anon.
>>
>>600268525
What the fuck are you talking about aspie.
>>
File: Capture.png (389KB, 633x919px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
389KB, 633x919px
>>600267041

That's so damn true.
>>
>>600268592
Tumblr is that way lumpy ass dinner plate nipples
>>
>>600268637
>beeing this retarded
>>
>>600260555

Damn, she was great before tits surgery.
>>
Essentially treat them you would a child. If they do something that pisses you off punish them. Let it be known she's pissed you off but unlike children make she knows at the back of her head that she's replaceable. At the same time show plenty of love and affection but like I said when she does something wrong, make sure you punish her. whether silent treatment or just seeming to lose interest in her.

Learnt that from my current g/f. Used to be an absolutely stuck up bitch. In every sense of the word. Didnt give a shit how anyone felt or who she hurt. She had a pretty rough past which sometimes bothers me (Im little bit inscure cause I was a virgin, she had 4 b/fs and 1 hookup) and daddy issues.
Then I came along. I was all nice and romantic in the beginning. Took her out distracted her from her bullshit past. But I let her vent and anytime she did Id listen and offer advice. There was 1 guy she was in love with at the time which really fucked me up. She was also suicidal and depressed. Anyway put up with it, accidentally knocked her up, aborted (being muslim she had problems coming to terms) helped her through everything.

But heres the thing. Id occasionally remind her of how Ive always been there for her. But if she ever did something that pissed me off I made sure I punished her one way or another. Biggest thing I learnt with her though, sometimes you have to say no. And flirt with other girls in front of her. Dont be obvious though. And talk about other girls to her but not too much.

Anyway, now she's head over heels in love with me. Shes deathly afraid of losing me and will do just about anything I say.

TL;DR -
> Be romantic and a good listener
> Be there for her
> Be Loyal
> Learn to punish her if she fucks up but dont take it too far
> Keep her on her toes (light flirt with other girls, talk about others but not too much)
> Subtly make sure she she knows you have options

Anyway, thats what I learnt. Hope it helps someone
>>
>>600268421
It doesn´t matter what i want, it´s just human nature and you can´t argue with that.
I´m by no means a womanizer but this kind of behaviour can also be exploited for your own good. It´s easy to fake attractive personality traits for a short time.
>>
>>600265140
i dont get it
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 500x500px
>>600268208
>digesting that spoon fed bs
>>
>>600268761
Autism speaks
>>
>>600268816
Oh and I almost forgot. Talk about all the problems in the relationship. ALL of them. And If you realise youre wrong apologize. If you arent then stick your guns.
>>
>>600269000
>>
>>600260555
When I was a teenager I learned that if her parents liked me the relationship was doomed.
>>
>>600268901
Lurk moar nf
>>
>>600267041
man you're a poet
>>
>>600268840
Nice, you do you and you don't try to meddle with what other people do.
I like that.
>>
>>600268816
8/10
>>
>>600269013
no your just too retarded to understand a simple joke
>>
File: shovledog.webm (2MB, 640x360px)
shovledog.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>find 7/10
>amazing cook so that bumps her to an 8 at least if not a 9
>date for 2 years
>put a ring on that shit
>within a year of being married she gains 75 pounds
>will burp and try to make it loud vs covering it up
>will lift her fat ass legs up, scrunch up her face and let out nasty as farts
>hardly ever says escuse me after doing disgusting shit like that

cant do jack fucking shit about it because if we split i would loose so much shit and have to fork over a good part of my paycheck for child support because lets face it the wimmins get the kids.

i bought my house before we were married and its just my name on the title. same with my car. so i at least have a fighting chance at keeping those.

but my 401K would be plundered and i would end up having to sell the house because child support.
>>
>>600269099
If you have ever tried to reason with a female you'd realize how utterly pointless it is. You cannot reason with unreasonable people. You have to treat them children as the other can on said. They comprehend consequences and volitity.
>>
>>600268816

she's gonna cheat on you if you piss her off.

ask me how i know.
>>
>>600269228
Sure you are a joke. I understand that. The joke you tried to make was not funny. Your sad attempt to defend it is though.
>>
>>600269285
I legitimatly feel bad for you.
>>
>>600267621

Your dad is a wise man!

I noticed that a thing like this has happened in my relationship (letting small argument pass through you, and standing your ground on bigger issuers), and I've never heard an advice like this before! I can confirm that by doing so, the relationship keeps very stable!
>>
>>600269369
how you know anon

>>600269450
cant argue with that
>>
>>600268901
When you understand this joke, you'll understand women.
>>
>>600269285
And that kids, is why you should always do a prenup
>>
>>600269285
I hate bitches that think they are funny for having loud burps and shit like that. It actually pretty fucking gross to me.
>>
>>600260555
Just date traps and boom, all your problems solved.
>>
>>600268655

what a fucking cunt. i really want to kill her.

she manipulated him in sitll loving her, by keeping him close, instead of just telling him to fuck off and get a life.

fuck that poor, toonicetorealizethatshesacunt dude too.
>>
>>600269581
Trick is to maintain control of all aspects and let her motor mouth all she wants. As long as you control the resources who cares what she Says. Women are pointless to argue with. But they are generally dumb so easily controlled.
>>
>>600269285
do sport with her fatass
>within a year
>75 pounds
wtf
do you like have to roll her aound in flour now so you can find the wetspot?
>>
>>600269369
She's had plenty of chances to do so but she didnt. I know she hasnt cause once she was really wasted and gave a guy her number while we were out. She came up to me teary eyed and told me. I flipped my shit at her and took her home. She apologized profusely so eventually I let it go.Being gorgeous she gets asked out A LOT, by guys that are not only better looking but more successful than I am but always turns them down.
>>
>>600269711
Hahaha I. Just like one of the guys buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuroooooppppp

Haha

>had a gf that did that shit

Never again

>>600269788
But I'm not a faggot
>>
>>600269285
And that, boys, is why you never, EVER marry a bitch.

Seriously, you will get your shit rekkd. The laws in the West are a sad and cruel joke on good men, and an incentive for evil women to abuse said good men.
>>
>>600269143
I wish I could claim credit for that but that was in the movie Ghosts of Girlfriends Past and when I heard it I realized how profound and true it was.
>>
>>600269691
come one please
u mean like check her past faults
or you mean that you can do that only with dead women
?
>>
>>600269285
>>date for 2 years
>>put a ring on that shit

Wasn't that a bit too soon?
>>
File: 1413467028839.jpg (94KB, 960x768px) Image search: [Google]
1413467028839.jpg
94KB, 960x768px
>>600269548

She basicaly turned into a man.

her rolls are starting to get rolls now and i know that even if she lost it she would have a skin flap.

honestly its like a chore having sex... i would rather spank it and do whenever i have the option. she thinks my sex drive is once or twice a week.
>>
>>600269285
Yea I have to agree with >>600270020

That was pretty fucking quick. IMO I'd wait maybe 4-5 years at least before wifeing.
>>
>>600269805
>as long as you control the resources

Truer words were never spoken. That's why marriage is such a bad idea. The moment you marry the bitch, or even qualify to be considered a "common law marriage", she OWNS your ass, your house, your car, half your retirement fund, and your kids. That's why women get so shitty in marriages. They know they finally can.
>>
>>600270020
Marriage is a bad idea..

Marriage without a prenup is downright stupid. .
Sad part is young guys don't know what they are getting into.

>>600270096
Yeah dude fuck that. Sorry.. That must suck. Any stories if your nasty wife? Do anything mean to her?
>>
>>600269621

>daddy issues
i dated 5 girls with daddy issues, abandoned in early divorce, abusive dad, death of father at young etc, etc.

all plays out the same. they seek validation from the men they date to fill the "missing dad" role. probably why is she wrapped around your finger like clue.

>suicidal / depressed
means she is dependent on you on an unhealthy level

>bigger sexual history than you
she knows she can get it from whoever / whenever, and that your insecurity is her past

so go ahead and piss her off like her dad pissed her off. one accidental slip up that associates her daddy issue to you = imma get back at this guy.

how she gonna do that?

by using your insecurity against. you.
>>
>>600260555

Yes. If she's a bitch to everyone while you're together, expect her to be one when you break up. And you will break up if she's a bitch, unless you enjoy being miserable.
>>
>>600270222
Trips speak truth
>>
No

Seriously. No.

They're even more unstable

If you're 100% gay and date a dude, maybe?

But not traps. No.
>>
All women are bitches, that's why I 'm gay now.
Guys are more reliable.
>>
>>600270131

knew her for 2 before we started dating.

>>600269709

>implying a prenup is worth fuck all.

a judge can throw it out and will in most cases.
>>
>>600270414
If it were that easy, I'd probs be a gaybo. But dudes don't turn me on.
>>
>>600268421
>t's also natural for women to fuck whenever they want with whoever they want.

TBH, only jelly beta males have a problem with that. If I have access to pussy, i'm not gonna cry for hoes, you bitch.
Let the hoes be hoes, because they make your decision so much easier.
>>
>>600270452
>never getting married

>>600270477
Same

I'm just not gay.. Dudes are probably easier to deal with.
>>
File: ethug2_120.jpg (28KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
ethug2_120.jpg
28KB, 600x480px
>>600270513
>>
>>600270452
Are you fucking serious?

What a shitty country you live in

Contracts don't worth shit? I should sell things there and don't deliver once I get my money then. Contracts are worthless anyway right?
>>
>>600270860
Kid, you have a lot to learn.

Contracts are only worth shit in family/divorce courts. Damn son, google it, prenups are thrown ot left right and centre for the most ridiculous reasons. Like she said you've browbeaten her into it. Or tricked. Or she didn't understand what she was actually signing.
>>
>>600265677
>In short don't put the pussy on a pedástool and you'll be fine.

This is one of the BIGGEST things to take away from here. The problem is when you fall in love (in to deep), the faults of the person you love disappear and you could make the mistake of thinking they are perfect. Make sure you have notice small warning signs:
> Daddy issues
> Tattoos
> Feninazi follower
>Emotionally unstable
> Shit that could potentially make her turn on you on day

I'm not saying that all girls with Tattoos or Daddy issues are wrong but a good portion of them are fucked in the head.
>>
>>600270452
>a judge can throw it out and will in most cases

Stop being such a dumb faggot.
>>
>>600270513
What a faggot reply.
You must be pretty simple-minded if that had a "thuggish" conotation to you.

Should I use formal english, so you'll feel less threatened?
>>
ITT: ugly and dumb men bitching about why they can't seem to handle a relationship with women.

>spoiler: they blame it on the women
>>
>>600270271
She knows Id ruin her if she fucks me over. Ive made it very clear that her sisters are very much up for grabs. Ill flirt openly with them and she knows they both have a crush on me,

Ive pissed her off more times than I can count. She'll usually chuck a fit, storm off, yell and so on. But at the end of the day if shes wrong she apologizes. She knows all too well what happens if she goes too far.

She tried to do it once. By flirting with a guy to get back at me. I let her then I did the same and watched her burn up.
>>
>>600270414

I envy you, dude. Being able to just call someone to come over and blow you without any form of reciprocation must be a liberating experience.

It ain't for me, but more power to you if you're enjoying it.
>>
File: 4910156_orig.jpg (72KB, 720x705px) Image search: [Google]
4910156_orig.jpg
72KB, 720x705px
>>600270860

Do you not realize how much power family law judge has?

They are basically gods.

They can say "this pre nup is unfair im throwing it out".
>>
>>600271123
>girls with tattoos

Hate to be a dick... But its true

I have a dozen or so myself but tattooed bitches generally are problematic and slutty.
>>
>>600271289
Oh look dinner plate nipples posted again, sup narwhal?
>>
>>600268816

Dude sounds like you need to dump her.
>>
File: women.jpg (29KB, 555x485px) Image search: [Google]
women.jpg
29KB, 555x485px
>>600261900
Underrated post.
My last ex, when I finally confronted her on why she was treating me like shit for months after she ended it, told me she didn't even know why she dumped me in the first place.
>>
>>600271631
Not necessarily, women are fine. You just have to know how to deal with them and have reasonable expectations.
>>
>>600271123
1 2 3 speaks truth

captcha: godso
>>
>>600271289
>protip: it's actually the woman's fault

FTFY
>>
>>600271485
took-it-personally/10
>>
>>600270414
Nighty night, keep ya butthole tight
>>
Praise Allah
>>
>>600271903
No u
>>
>>600271897
The dinner plate nipples have several thick greasy black hairs.
>>
>>600271877
So the rest is fine? Good. Glad you're accepting your shitty looks and retardation. One step closer to getting your life together.
>>
Jesus fuck the bitterness in this thread... we're talking like 8 posts in and I'm already rolling my eyes.
>>
>>600272169
Tumblr that way fat shit

Tits or get the fuck out

Break out those flappy birds Gertrude.

>>600272322
Young, woman, or stupid.
>>
>>600272431
somuchbutthurt/10
>>
>>600272431
faggot alert, faggot alert!
>>
>>600272538
>getting mad about what a fat cunt says

Too kek
>>
>>600272322
If it took 8 posts, that's actually pretty good for /b/'s standards.
>>
>>600272538
Fatty
>>
>>600272692
Says the fat neckbeard who can't deal with women
>>
File: IMG_20150209_210837117.jpg (3MB, 2432x4320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150209_210837117.jpg
3MB, 2432x4320px
>>600272799
I deal with them just fine

>such fat
>>
>>600272987
Hahah did you just run into the bathroom to take a picture of yourself for /b/? Seriously?! Dude, you are such a fucking fag. Jesus Christ.
>>
>>600272987
>I deal with them just fine

your retarded bitching on /b/ says otherwise
>>
>>600272322
>>600272169
>
>>600271289

IF you're women, give it up, you know we're right and there's no changing the fact that men are waking p to your bullshit.

If yo're young guys, ask yourself why is it that almost all men with some experience in dating/marriage/cohabitation have such similar stories to share? Why so many men seem to be so "bitter", as you put it?
>>
File: nig.png (598KB, 1439x1087px) Image search: [Google]
nig.png
598KB, 1439x1087px
>>600273156
Already had it

>>600273247
Talking about women which are undeniably counterintuitive... Can you be any more tumblrina.tits or gtfo.
>>
>>600273440
They are women. No doubt.
>>
>>600273507
>Already had it

That's worse, you fag.
>>
>>600273663
It was from a few weeks ago the last time a beluga called me fat.

But I suppose once I disprove that you have to try and grasp at something, as irrelevant as it is.
>>
>>600273440
Nope, not a woman. Not all men have your faggy problems with women. It's so fucking funny how fags like you always assume that we can't be men and that "men are waking up" or bullshit like that. Haha, you're all such fucking fags.

It's simple dude, if you're having bad experiences with women, you're the common denominator. You're either ugly, stupid, or socially awkward. That's it. That's all. Deal with your shitty life. I just come to these threads to laugh at little fags like you. It's hilarious.
>>
>>600274005
You're at most 20 years old, aren't you?

You'll learn, kid. You'll learn.
>>
I've been divorced twice and am in my 50s now. I love pussy as much as any guy but wow am I done with the bullshit that almost always comes with it. western women are the most privileged and entitled humans on the planet and almost all have the most hypocritically base and transactional view of the relationships with men they spread their legs for. they'll claim they're being oppressed constantly even as they drag the goalposts of their happiness around to further and more difficult parts of the field, demanding of their men to keep them happy.

I initiated my second divorce after I woke up one day and realized I'd spent almost a decade trying to keep a woman happy who had zero intention of ever being happy. no matter what I did for her she was always just re formulating and adding to her list of unreasonable demands. the fact that I was gone all day working 60-80 hours a week to support both of us in a nice house was ignored. after another hard day of watching the maid clean up and listening to Oprah tell her she had the hardest job in the world she'd have all her fresh complaints lined up like ducks in a row for when I got home in the evening. she'd stand there with an oh-there-you-are look on her face like I'd been out fishing or getting massages before starting in on what exactly I was doing wrong in our marriage. that was how she felt she had a right to spend the couple of weekday hours we had together in the evenings, picking fights with me.

domestic abuse comes in many forms and from watching the women that I and my cohort have dated and married (not to mention my own mother) I fully believe that women cause the vast majority of it. recent stats show they physically attack their men at least as much as men attack them but I sincerely doubt men hold a candle to women when it comes to emotional abuse.

my advice to young men is never marry and never ever get them pregnant.

apparently there are women somewhere
>>
>>600273817
>It was from a few weeks ago the last time a beluga called me fat.

So wait, you DID actually run to the bathroom to take a picture of yourself just because of some faggot on /b/? And now you're keeping it, "just in case" or something?

Holy fucking faggot.
>>
>>600274005
One nigger slapping his chest doesn't discount over a dozen congruent experiences. How's that for a common denominator faggot. Let me guess your 15-20. You'll see.
>>
>>600274156
You're almost 50 years old, aren't you?

You'll never learn, kid. You'll never learn to handle women. Never. You'll go through life only having shitty experiences with them, just because you're ugly, stupid, and awkward. Deal with it.
>>
File: 1421839039336.jpg (79KB, 1080x1235px) Image search: [Google]
1421839039336.jpg
79KB, 1080x1235px
>>600260723
>Don't EVER break up with a Spartan or Amazonian.

I never would, that's my fetish.
>>
>>600274239
Sounds like you have shit taste in women
>>
>>600274275
Hey anon, Imma let you finish, and I appreciate the support, but its actually "you're"
>>
contd: ...who aren't like this but I think they're as rare as unicorns. best bet is to get really good at something that provides you with stature if not actual fame. then you can get pussy all the time and chuck it when it gets too demanding like it always does.
>>
>>600274275
>over a dozen congruent experiences
Ooh wow, over a dozen /b/tards slapping their chest is much better. You people are so hilarious. I love how you fags just come on /b/ to cry over your failures, hahaha.
>>
>>600274416
Lel, hit a nerve?

Its nap time already kiddo, hop to it and let the adults talk.
>>
>>600274485
yeah I've heard this argument before and am still not buying it.
>>
>>600274275
>your 15-20
My 15-20 what?
>>
File: whatfriendsarefor.gif (2MB, 425x314px) Image search: [Google]
whatfriendsarefor.gif
2MB, 425x314px
>>600274258
>called me fat
>walked to the bathroom
>snap
>months pass
>tumbrina calls me fat
>post old picture from before
>total time invested 15 seconds

Lell her deerrrr you spent days procuring a lithograph and saved it?!? Lel lel haha in today's age even bothering to delete anything is just oh so necessary. Derrr faggiitt

>>600274554
Fuck off

>>600274571
Yet here you are.
>>
>>600274674
Lel, I call you a fag and laugh at you. Yeah, totally hit a nerve. lelelel

Deal with your life.
>>
>>600274765
Dicks in your ass
>>
>>600274884
It's actually "you're".
>>
>>600274824
>Yet here you are.

Yeah, to laugh at you - I told you. Nigga, do you even read?
>>
>>600265854
Thanks for the shitty life story
>>
>>600274871
Yep, 14 to 15, at most. Its pretty easy to spot the kids by the way they speak. Probably has something to do with most of them being retards, courtesy of the modern education system.
>>
>>600274485
also, when people mention divorce stats as being 50% they're forgetting all the marriages that don't end in divorce that should. success rate for a durably happy lifelong marriage is about 10%. women initiate around 75% of divorces by the way. men don't as often because we're conditioned with a s3nse of duty and obligation that women have far less of.
>>
File: superjumpmantakesrevenge.gif (3MB, 632x347px) Image search: [Google]
superjumpmantakesrevenge.gif
3MB, 632x347px
>>600274871
Last week I saw two guys kiss at the park, and I thought that was the gayest thing I'd ever see, but then I read your post.

>>600274933
No shit

>>600275000
Whatva fulfilling life you must live.
>>
>>600274824
Yeah, keep rationalizing the fact that you felt the need to go and take a picture just because of some /b/tard.
>>
>>600275122
He'll learn.

But most likely fat tumblr cunts not boys.
>>
>>600262272
God damn son. That's the fucking gospel.
>>
File: Dp3ZFZV.jpg (256KB, 1068x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Dp3ZFZV.jpg
256KB, 1068x1200px
>>600275190
Rationalizing spending 10 seconds on a picture for a site I browse for hours doesn't seem like a stretch. But hold onto whatever point you think you have.
>>
>>600275122
Yep, 40 to 50. It's pretty easy to spot the retards by the way they speak. Probably has something to do with most of them being faggots, courtesy of their retardation and awkwardness.
>>
>>600275381
Sure, I'll hold on to reality and you can keep taking pictures. Also, holy shit - 'for hours'? You need to get out more. Seriously. Get a life. That's what's causing your failures in life with women - your lack of a life outside of 4chan.
>>
File: 1413134312254.jpg (76KB, 919x960px) Image search: [Google]
1413134312254.jpg
76KB, 919x960px
>>600275448
No, the older people that have actual experience know what's going on. You on the other hand are a silly child looking for validation by showing your ass.

>>600275594
>all this projecting

I work full time, go to school, and have a gf..

I'd take pics but I know how you feel about that lmao
>>
File: image.jpg (129KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129KB, 640x1136px
>>600260555
>grow some balls.

Easy way to a fun relationship.

1: KEEP your hobbies, while making time for her (dinner, movie night with her favourite snacks and some Mystique, etc...)

2: If it aint working and you dont think she is the ONE... Save yourself some time and move on!

3: live your life and if she makes it easier, more of a laugh, exciting, etc... be that for her.
>>
>>600262272
10/10
/Thread
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>600275823
>are you me!?

Work 32-40 hours a week, plus school 25 hours a week, a gf, and two cats.
>>
>>600275863
Annnd

4: Get her knocked up by "mistake", lose any and all power you had in the relationship.

5: Watch in horror as she turns into a blubberbeast after dropping a turd of a rugrat.

6: OR, watch in horror as she divorces you (50% of marriages end this way, and 75% of the time its the woman who initializes), takes your kids, half yor shit, and a sizeable portion of yor fture earnings.

Seriously, you kids will only learn the hard way. Makes me kinda sad.
>>
File: adYpyXd_460s.jpg (38KB, 460x345px) Image search: [Google]
adYpyXd_460s.jpg
38KB, 460x345px
>>600276413
I work 45-50 a week, finishing my MBA now. Have a casual gf, one dog. Pretty happy with it.
>>
>>600276526
Mfw I'm cut
>>
>>600276526
vasectomy, condoms, eat her ass out - leading to anal, finish with her gobblin it down...

>You stopped loving yourself at some point, which explains why she did.
Thread posts: 210
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.