[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /b/ is anyone here who tried LSD (but the real LSD not the

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 14

So /b/ is anyone here who tried LSD (but the real LSD not the shitfakeketaminorwhatevershit), shrooms or even DMT? Please describe the experience

Im curious if it really gives you something or you will just forget everything you will learn when it will wear off
>>
File: 1424383369698.jpg (403KB, 1102x1410px) Image search: [Google]
1424383369698.jpg
403KB, 1102x1410px
>>600094583
bump
>>
>>600094583

I've done it. You don't forget anything - it's not like that.
>>
>>600094891
SO? what was it like? what did you do exactly?
>>
Done shrooms . Done acid. Shroom give u noodle legs like ur drunk and send ur ass straight to who ville . Acid mostly geometric patterns and you become so much more emotionally aware of your self and other people . So you need to surround ur self with good vibes. On acid its like u can feel what people think.
>>
first i got this strange uplifting feeling, i felt really light and happy.

afterwards i started seeing stuff, shapes melting into other shapes etc.

i could not focus on anything, i had the attention span of a fly, my friend was walking down the street holding a bong and did not even notice it.

everything made us laugh, we laughed for like 2 hours at everything.

only problem i had was that i could not sleep for the entire night, other than that it was an amazing experience.
>>
>>600095507
Yeah your ass is gonna b up for like 24 hours and then you'll crash and sleep like snorlax
>>
File: 1374268960884.jpg (207KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
1374268960884.jpg
207KB, 1024x680px
>>600094583
Do it
pic related
>>
>>600094583
used to extract DMT.
>>
And your gonna wanna smoke weed through it all . It keep you grounded and it's nice to do something familiar when ur ass is singing rocket man with Elton John.
>>
Dmt is wild highly recommended .
>>
Depends on the person. You're going to get out of it what you put into it. Just make sure the set and setting is correct.
>>
anyone who did ayahuasca here? I heard its some crazy shamanic journey
>>
>>600095959
Weed does not keep you grounded in any way, shape or form, actually it blasts your ass into fucking space
>>
>>600094583
I've done shrooms loads, trying DMT in April and trying LSD in June.

I find with shrooms it's super hard to describe.

On the come-up you feel like something is off, you get a weird "anxious" feeling which isn't anxiety because it isn't a bad feeling, just kind of like your mind knows what's coming.

Then things slowly start getting more and more highly contrast, colours are more pronounced, patterns become more defined.

Then lines stop being lines and start doing their own thing. First time I tripped balls I was watching Big Bang Theory on the come-up and knew I was tripping when the actors' bodies were like morphing into theirselves, kind of like one of those lava lamps.

Temperature perception gets super weird, like you can't decide if you're hot or cold. One point I felt super hot except for my right thumb which was freezing.

It exacerbates any feeling you have into the extreme, e.g. mild amusement becomes hilarity, curiosity becomes fascination, happiness becomes euphoria (but be careful, anxiety becomes full blown panic attacks and fear becomes horror, etc. This further illustrating the mantra "set and setting". Had one bad trip before, and boy was it not cool.)

Also changing your field of vision is like a whole new perspective of the world. One minute I'll be in a corner of my room and my cream walls will be changing colours and the next minute I'll move to my sofa and they'll be repeating the pattern of the shade I have over my ceiling light.

As hippy as it sounds, everything has vibes. Music with good vibes makes you super happy. You just get irritated by music without good vibes. Comfy shit has great vibes too, a lot can be said for a big soft tripping blanket.
>>
File: 1418081028206.jpg (13KB, 255x248px) Image search: [Google]
1418081028206.jpg
13KB, 255x248px
Anyone have any good tripping stories?
>>
File: 1423087874044.jpg (423KB, 3872x2176px) Image search: [Google]
1423087874044.jpg
423KB, 3872x2176px
>>
>>600094583
The first time I did LSD it was terrible crap shit that did nothing. but the second time was awesome!

It took bout an hour to kick in, but then my posters on the wall started moving as though there were waves under them. And EVERYTHING was hilarious. I finally started walking around my house and made my way to the bedroom where my wife was also tripping balls. I swear I could see the blood flowing through her body. I could not stop giggling like a little bitch. I also kept seeing the kid from the grudge out of the corner of my eye.
>>
>>600098759
THIS!
>>
>>600098968
I love the giggliness of psychedelics. It's like being a kid again
>>
File: 1423169271349.gif (2MB, 460x607px) Image search: [Google]
1423169271349.gif
2MB, 460x607px
>>
File: 1320571617775.jpg (35KB, 478x599px) Image search: [Google]
1320571617775.jpg
35KB, 478x599px
Shrooms are nice.
LSD is satan
>>
>>600094583
Done shrooms, acid, dmt, nbome, 2ci and unless it's some crappy research chemical you won't forget what you experienced. It clarified a lot of what was going on in my life and made me much happier for quite a while. When i trip i normally get a nice body Buzz along with warping walls or moving wood grain etc, sometimes with a film of fractals in my cousin
vision that i can see the real world through. Hope this helps op
>>
>>600098759
yeah this is like one not too strong hit
>>
>>600099468
Just like being a kid. I kept looking at MLP pics, they were fucking hilarious. But I couldn't sit down and watch a movie or anything, it was like it wasn't entertaining enough.
>>
File: 100_1726_noexif.jpg (1MB, 2880x2160px) Image search: [Google]
100_1726_noexif.jpg
1MB, 2880x2160px
>>600094583
Done LSD,RC chems,dmt and my favorite
Fungus
>Pic related
>>
>>600100663
The time I had a bad trip I watched the Hangover 4 times in a row.

But yeah when I've had good trips TV has just been boring as fuck. Music is where it's at
>>
>>600098759
Ohshit,tracers
>>
File: kitty.gif (1MB, 496x400px) Image search: [Google]
kitty.gif
1MB, 496x400px
I've done LSD 3 Times and shrooms 3 times.
Shrooms are very slow with the come up, it feels like a weird, wavy weed high. Then your pupils dilate to shit and things start to move. Watching a solid picture and seeing the swirls and changes in depth/ color is very nice.

With that aside... LSD is a completely different animal. It is completely more INTENSE and much LONGER. You will trip on some clean LSD for 14-16 hours and it will mentally physically and emotionally drain you. The trip from the acid is much more powerful in my experience... But always remember that you will always come down in the end. First time i tripped on some SUPER clean for like 18 hours and i thought i was going to die.

And as always, you should smoke lots of weed during and after your trip... especially with the acid.. it makes the trip feeling much more comfortable.
Hope that helps OP/
>>
>>600100919
Its the opposite for me.
I like mushrooms better.they are WAY more intense for me and they don't last 12 hours .i love acid but I'm a mushrom man
>>
>>600097970
Underrated post
>>
File: 1407789974338.jpg (110KB, 600x378px) Image search: [Google]
1407789974338.jpg
110KB, 600x378px
>>600101344
Yeah thats probably because of the dosage... the most shrooms i've eaten was 3 grams. But the time i tripped the hardest was on 2 tabs.

Also recommend Lasers/ Glowsticks / Colorful Lights when tripping on anything.
>>
>>600095951
how?
>>
>>600097970
>>600098759
>>600099468
this is what its like to do shrooms, lsd is not to different
>>
>>600095847
yeah that's actually pretty accurate
>>
LSD is amazing, but way less amazing than movies make it out to be.

DMT on the other hand lets you visit another dimension
>>
>>600101648
thanks man
>>
shrooms - permasmile - everything was brighter - more beautiful - slight trails behind moving objects - could get hard but not climax - all around good time

LSD - I took too much - saw things that were not there - threw up - very paranoid - waves in the carpet - saw mirrors behind objects - didn't even think about getting hard - was not surrounded by good people - wouldstilldoagain
>>
ive done shrooms multiple times.
but ive done GOOD shrooms twice.
I will never forget those 2 experiences. They taught me a lot about taking life at face value and enjoying everything around me, and that the world is a lot more fascinating when I put my judgements aside.
>>
>>600100919
>you should smoke lots of weed during and after your trip
same with MDMA, shrooms, LSA, ...

weed makes all drug experiences better

most important thing is to have some weed left for the next day when you only want to lay in your bed all day
>>
File: Crazy.jpg (4MB, 2325x1725px) Image search: [Google]
Crazy.jpg
4MB, 2325x1725px
I really wanna try DMT. I have a friend who has done it multiple times and he said that when you smoke enough your soul actually leaves your body, and you are completely cut off from reality and perception.

Fuck I need an out of body experience.
>>
I've taken it twice. The first was an amazing experience and the 2nd was a pretty bad trip. First time it was just me and my closest friend. He had a cabin out in the woods and we ate it and stayed there all night. Basically, I was in awe at the beauty of literally everything, and no matter what we did, it all seemed to go perfectly together. A lot of the time we laid around outside and just listened to the Grateful Dead and nature. Would definitely take a trip like that again.
>>
>>600102384
Forgot to mention, thats LSD I was talking about
>>
lsd is the king of drugs, and the most bang for your buck. it's also the perfect mix of fun high and whoa high, intensity without a loss of control. best thing to have is colored christmas lights, ideally the red/blue/green/yellow led's. also pleasant is visually intense movies and walks in the countryside. you want to fell like a god? trip while hiking
>>
File: 1424647595361.png (204KB, 800x670px) Image search: [Google]
1424647595361.png
204KB, 800x670px
>>600094583
Tried shrooms once:
>took 2 grams with a glass of oj
>watching Avatar 3D movie
>ohthisisgonnabegood.jpg
>nothing happens for an hour
>suddenly it hits me
>i can feel the warmth of my body like I have saiyan energy flowing around me
>have 15 epiphanies that night
>find myself and who I was
>realize I am yellow and I want to make so much money i can help the world and those in need
>good experience good vibes
>feelsgoodman.jpg

Although I did see fucking a rainbow of colors and that classic shroom "motion blur' effect

Oh and my Bob Marley poster started moving on the wall and talked to me, it was weird a fuck.
>>
I think from the replies in this thread, we can all agree that many factors will affect which, between LSD and Shrooms, is a better time for you.

Ive done shrooms ~8 times now and LSD only once.

Ive only had one "bad" experience and it was on shrooms and it was mostly due to overthinking what other people are thinking. Being over aware of others' emotions can be draining.

LSD was easier than shrooms although shrooms is more spiritual, something i prefer.

anyways thats just me, everybody's bodies react differently and setting + people makes a tremendous difference.
>>
First time I did acid my imagination became reality. I could convince myself I was a woman and close my eyes and I could feel it. When I listened to music I could see what I wanted but it would be made of hexagons and move in rhythm to the music I was listening to.

Acid is so cool.
>>
File: a98769_charles-manson450.jpg (26KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
a98769_charles-manson450.jpg
26KB, 450x338px
Acid/LSD: Dropped it the first time with a group of 4 of us had some crazy ups and downs during the 6 hours of super strength is the best way I can describe it. I got lost in my friends garden (the thing is like 10 meters squared tops) got tangled up in his washing line and thought i was being strangled by plants. Come back inside after realising I was tripping balls, find one friend completely naked sat watching tv on his sofa wtf (it was his house?) then the naked guy and his mrs go upstairs to bang me and the other guy spend 40 minutes trying to put music on his PC then when we finally get it to make music it's like we discovered fire or something cheering like cavemen. We then go for a walk outside one of my mates starts jogging towards an on coming car arms wide open trying to give it a hug (car was only doing 20 so slowed to a stop) dragged him out the way and apologized to the driver who looked like a dog. Then managed to order some fish and chips went back to my mates house and watched blue planet for like 4 hours every calming down and chilling out. Felt like david attenbourough was talking directly to me an shit like he knew me hard to explain but TV is like that on Acid.

Guess that sums it up all in all was fucking hilarious.
>>
>>600102281
start to meditate.

the "soul is connected to the universe" feeling is basically the same no matter if you take MDMA, LSD, shrooms or DMT.

drugs are the easiest way for it though
meditation takes years of practice before you start to get that tingling feeling in your third eye
>>
>>600102657
completely understand man. When I closed my eyes while listening to music I saw 3D bubbles floating around on a white backrgound (Kinda like that windows screensaver). The bubbles all moved around with the music, and they could form together to create anything I wanted. I can't even imagine listening to music with good headphones. I just used my phone speaker the whole time and it sounded amazing.
>>
File: 3.jpg (280KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
280KB, 612x380px
Acid/LSD = Electricity in your trip. Very Artificial feeling. Lots of anxiety. Its like 0-100 in 30 minutes.

Mushrooms = More natural and eases you into it. more like 0-god in like 1 hour / 1.5 hours.
>>
one caveat with lsd is that it's tricky doing it around people. you have to choose carefully, the wrong people or strangers can easily wreck your trip. i like to do the first half alone and then hang out with some terminally chill individuals during the comedown because i am feeling excellent and talkative.

though all things considered, unless you tell people you're tripping they'll have no idea if you're not a total spaz. if they've had a few drinks, they'll never figure it out
>>
>>600102546
I've taken shrooms a couple of times, but
>Oh and my Bob Marley poster started moving on the wall and talked to me, it was weird a fuck.
seems like bullshit
>>
I did shrooms and it was great. awesome visuals, everything is brighter. The body buzz is really nice and relaxing, everything feels more in focus. But let me tell you, i tripped acid and flipped. the. fuck. out. I had full on hallucinations of the most fucked up shit that got worse and more intense when i closed my eyes, so there was no escaping it. it also made me so sick to my stomach that i couldn't even stand up without puking. I completely lost my frame of reference, so objects didn't make sense to me. I hope your trip goes better, just start off slow. i only took one hit and it fucked me over like that. i still get panicky thinking about it. id start off with an eighth of shrooms.
>>
>>600094583

Read "The Doors of Perception" by Aldous Huxley for some inking of what acid or shrooms are like. It's not what you expect. Apparently genuine acid is difficult to come by these days.
>>
Have shroomed twice

First time was when the first Matrix movie was in theaters. I learned not to do shrooms and go see the Matrix.

The second time was on a beach in Santa Barbara. I learned that Santa Barbara has penguins on its beaches, and that Oz is just out of swimming distance.
>>
>>600103142
also i'm greedy and i hate sharing my drugs except with people who can appreciate them. and everyone always wants acid but is too lazy to track it down for themselves. you're not an adult until you buy your own drugs
>>
>>600103195
99% of the acid you can buy in the states are research drugs that feel similair, but are more dangerous
>>
>>600103080
I used some legit 120$ bose headphones. Every sound in the music becomes so crisp.

I listened to some metal and my visions were of eyes and teeth and snakes.

Listened to electro and I saw naked women with tattoos wearing neon clothes making out with each other. All of it was broken down into hexagons and the middle of the hexagon acted as a portal where new stuff appeared and spun outward.
>>
>>600103493
reagent test kits are your friends
>>
>>600103459
>being greedy with drugs
just no

if you got drugs share them
others will do the same later

or my friend circle is just generally better
if I bring along any drugs I know that I will get something back sooner or later

and taking drugs is something that should be done in a small group, so if you buy drugs buy enough for your crew
>>
>>600103150
Dude i swear! It actually scared me so I looked away and started shouting "NOPE, BAD VIBE"

My friend who was there with me saw Bob Marley too it was freaky lol
>>
>>600103693
>implying I wouldn't take the drugs even after checking them
>>
>>600103806
>having a Bob Marley poster
worst kind of drug users
>>
Anybody else ever taken a shit on acid or shrooms? Its the craziest feeling I've ever felt
>>
>>600103935
hey respect the Bob Marley, good vibes mah nigga
>>
>>600094583
A friend had shrooms in adam once
The only thing i can say is, he had a really bad trip and only wanted it to stop
Now half a year later he still has flashbacks or some shit
10/10 wouldnt try
>>
>>600094583
haha no you wont forget. do lsd with a few friends. turn your cell phone off, assume you will be tripping for at least 6 hours. eat beforehand.. and go outside in a forest away from other people and/or listen to music.
>>
>>600104147
Youre a suburban white kid, go fuck yourself
>>
>>600103046
I tripped balls the first time I meditated.
I pursued drugs as an attempt to re-live it after ptsd screwed my life.

If you do meditation right then you will have hours pass by in an instant, and a profound appreciation for existence.
>>
>>600104271
and what wrong with that?
youre just a butthurt faggot that CANT have good
experiences on drugs.

>ITT: small cocked non bastards
>>
>>600103744
all it took was one mooch to spoil it. worst part was realizing that a very close friend had become an incorrigible sponge and that made me sad
>>
>>600103841
haha touche *sips a tumblerful of mouthwash*
>>
Shrooms and Acid mostly, did Salvia a couple times but didn't like it. I am an Acid man myself as shrooms couch lock me fierce.

>realizing, comprehending, and understanding that everything is nothing and nothing is everything and you are ok with this. and then subsequently go on to forget that and fall back in to a life of mundane minuteness.
>>
>>600094583

I have done mushrooms over a dozen times, LSD (tested, so real LSD) 3 times, and broken through on DMT 3 times.

I've done a quarter ounce of mushrooms a couple times, and 500 ug of LSD once, which are both largeish doses.

Regarding LSD and Mush: Most of the 'insights' you get will be nonsense. Mostly, it is just be really fun, goofy, and exhausting. It is like discovering the whole world for the first time. The euphoria is amazing.

It does happen, though, that people come out with a completely new lease on life. I have a friend who was a drunk, took LSD, and stopped drinking the next day. It hasn't been too long (4 months) so he could easily relapse, but hey, 4 months sober is a great thing.

DMT is a completely different story. Cannot even describe. Ego death is absolute insanity. 12/10.
>>
>>600104213
>flashbacks
>from shrooms
what?

I thought this only happens when you take MDMA, speed or other chemicals that destroy some parts of your brain
>>
>>600094583

Son, Ketamine is totally unrelated to LSD and if you are buying Ketamine billed as LSD and actually falling for it then you are lame a fuck.

Maybe you should wait to try psychedelics. You dont want to have an acid flashback in the middle of 4th period Math right? I heard that happens.
>>
>>600104213
haha so youre friend is a pussy so much so that youre a pussy too?
>>
>>600094583
yeah ive tripped on all that shit. california raised here. theyre all pretty trippy.
>>
OP i tried weed once and talked to god
>>
I've tried LSD, shrooms and mescaline. Mescaline was the most intense as the line between fantasy and reality was so blurred that I didn't know what was real and what was not.
>>
>>600105868
That was tea leaves.
>>
>>600100919
When I first did LSD the first (what seems like) 30 minutes I was thinking am I going to trip forever then I had to force myself to think its just like any other drug and has a come down
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.