[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, a pretty sick Spook thread was going off before but

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9

File: 1424230766632.jpg (45KB, 500x304px) Image search: [Google]
1424230766632.jpg
45KB, 500x304px
Hey guys, a pretty sick Spook thread was going off before but it 404'd. I got pretty into a story but it 404'd before I could finish it so i'm just going to re-post.

Get in here and share your spooks.
>>
Bumping
Need dat story anon
>>
>>600079310
can't be fucked green texting, plus I've got pretty poor english skills, but I can assure you every bit of this story is true.

There's a bit of a backstory here so please bare with me.

Family moved to a new house when I was 15, it was a welcomed change, living your entire life on farms can be pretty anti social, so the suburban life was my teenage dream.

Being the oldest son I was unfortunate enough to have my bedroom situated downstairs, in a small study away from everyone else. The idea at first was pretty sweet, I had my own space, I could jerk off without the fear of interruption and the notion of downstairs being mine own post 11 o'clock was kind of cool, that latter of those quickly became the bane of my teenage years.

I really don't know how to explain the feeling of fear. From what I believe, and you can correct me if you don't agree, but I feel there are two types of fear, conscious and subconscious. Conscious being a perceived threat while subconscious is instinctual. Instinctual fear is so fucking terrifying, it's as if your entire body is screaming at you to run while you're left confused as to why. The amount of times I had experienced this while walking to the bathroom or kitchen in the middle of the night is outstanding, and it's one of the reasons I can't sleep with the light off by myself.
cont-
>>
>>600079454
I'd be lying if I told you I wasn't into the supernatural prior to these "occurrences". I grew up around stories of ghosts and the unknown, my parents sharing a lot of their encounters around the campfire or during a dinner party i'd be eavesdropping in on, so the idea of ghosts and spirits wasn't completely foreign to me, I'd just never experienced it myself.

It began the very first night we moved in. It was around 12:00, everyone had just gone to bed and the lights were out aside from the hallway light just outside my room. I'm pretty sure I was nestling in to have a hectic fap session when I started hearing footsteps from outside my room. I remember it starting slowly but gradually increasing in tempo and volume. It had actually come to the point it was so loud it sounded as if some fatso was trying off his new Nike's just outside my door. What made it scarier was that whenever it passed my door the light coming through the bottom would be partially blocked.

It continued for a few nights after that but it eventually stopped. I'd tried to rationalize it, in attempt to cope with the situation I was in, so I could continue living my care free jerk sessions without the need to move into my younger brothers room and suffer the shame of being called a pussy.

I'm really quite shit at telling stories and I understand /b's lack of attention so I'm just going to pump out the juicy shit really quickly. Attention to details seems to be killing the pace of my story.
>>
File: House layout.png (28KB, 1945x1248px) Image search: [Google]
House layout.png
28KB, 1945x1248px
>>600079515
Walking through the hallway at night was so insanely terrifying. You could feel the change in atmosphere the moment you stepped out of my room, it felt as if there were a million eyes watching you and that each and everyone of those eyes REALLY disapproved of your presence. I'd only leave my room IF I was desperate to go to the toilet, and towards the end there I actually resorted in pissing in bottles I kept in my room, just to avoid leaving my room at night. The fear and the "atmosphere" weren't the main reason why I hate leaving at night, it was what happened when I returned to my room that really fucked me over. Without fail, every time I'd return to my room "something" would begin running up and down the hallway, dragging their hands along the wall (sometimes nails), bang on the wall from the bathroom and even sometimes knock on my door as if to say "I dare you to come out again". Whenever it banged on my door I'd ring my home phone using my mobile, I'm not really sure why I did it, it was either some pathetic cry for help or for the idea that I wasn't the only one in the house awake.

I was home alone one night playing runescape in the kitchen when the bathroom light turned on. I turned it off and continued mining coal when it turned itself on again. I was pretty scared at this point and I was home alone, but I ballsed up and went to turn off the light when I shit you not, the sink was full of long strands of black hair. Despite this I turned the light off and returned to my computer albeit terrified and remained there until the light switched itself on again, and I'm not afraid to admit it but I left the house via the backdoor and waited for my parents to arrive, crying.

cont-
>>
>>600079597
I'm not really sure how many times you can say "it's true" until you've sort of ruined your credibility a bit, but I swear all of this is true.

A story my younger brother told me a few years after I moved out of my room was that he had woken up to me standing in his room looking down into the garden. Apparently I stood there for a while gazing out the window. After a sometime, without looking away from the garden or breaking stance had asked him to follow me to the kitchen because there was something I wanted to show him. After my brother had declined this enticing offer, I stood there for a little while longer continuing to look into the garden then finally (slowly) turning around and leaving his room. He said the scariest part was that a few minutes after I had left he walked to the top of the stairs and listened to me talking in the pitch black kitchen, and that he swore he heard a second voice.

It was around 11:00. I had my light switched off because our two dogs were sleeping next to my bed, so I felt safe. Now my room wasn't pitch black, I had thin curtains and the night had a pretty full moon, so my room was lit relatively well. I was pretty close to dozing off when I started to feel a little uneasy. I laid there for a while trying to shake this feeling so I could sleep, but it persisted. I shat seven shades of shit when my dogs started barking. I sat up, trying to adjust to the lighting when I realized there was a shape standing at the end of my bed. I sat there in utter disbelief when I realized the shape was a kid, no older than 10. Just before I jumped up and turned on the light he told me to wait. I moved out of my room the following day.
>>
File: IMG_0326.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0326.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>600079639
We renovated shortly after I moved out of the room. I moved upstairs into a much larger area, it wasn't as masturbation secure as my previous living quarters, but I was willing to let it slide in light of recent events.

While we were renovating we had found something pretty disturbing in the top corner of my sister bedroom. There was a photo of a little girl and a bunch of really crudely drawn queue card/pamphlet things with the title "A is for amputation". They went through the alphabet, each letter starting with a really gruesome way to die. Which is pretty creepy in itself, but each death was always about children. I've googled that shit out of them but i've come up with nothing. I managed to snap a couple of photos before my mum burned due to them freaking her the fuck out. Pic related.

I'll tell a couple of small storied before I get to the main one.

The hallway outside my room consisted of 3 lights which were controlled by the one switch. Apparently my dad was heading to bed one night when saw that only one light was switched on, and it was glowing a real bright red. He flicked the switched and they all turned on, he then flicked it again and they had all switched off again. He's an engineer and he says he has no fucking clue how they did that.

My parents were coming home from a party one night, as they entered the door they both looked down the hallway to my room. They said they saw a "shadow person" standing there, after a while i slowly turned around and walked through the door into my room. I wasn't home at the time (thank fuck)
>>
>>600079899

did he finish it?
>>
File: girl.jpg (216KB, 550x732px) Image search: [Google]
girl.jpg
216KB, 550x732px
>>600079899
In a bid to beat the 404 I didn't copy the main story so I'm going to have to fucking re-write.
>>
>>600080073
take your time, this thread will be bumped
>>
>>600079899

Looks like a Gashlycrumb Tinies ripoff
>>
Bump'n
>>
File: 1420329639804.gif (264KB, 300x197px) Image search: [Google]
1420329639804.gif
264KB, 300x197px
Bump
>>
>>600079899
Fuck yeah, you're back.
>>
>>600079454
no green text no read
also
>600000000
>>
>>600080852
>>600000000
>>
>>600080905
Anyone get a screencap of it?
>>
Bump, gud thread.
>>
File: 600000000.png (67KB, 659x264px) Image search: [Google]
600000000.png
67KB, 659x264px
>>600080989
it 404'd in seconds apparently, mods went crazy with so many people shitposting
>>
Bump it
>>
bumply
>>
Bump

I want moar
>>
posting something to pass the time, waiting for anon to deliver
>>
>>600080073
We're now 7 years after I've moved upstairs, in that 7 year gap the creepiest think that had occurred was my bed shaking and moving by itself, for no particular reason.

I'm lying in bed, face down, and it's around 3:00 in the morning. I'm trying to fall asleep because I've got first day, first year uni the following day and I want to look presentable. As I'm about to drift off I begin to hear my curtains moving themselves. As you do in this situation you try and rationalize what's going on, in the attempt to calm yourself down, and I did just that, I had told myself that it was just the wind movings. I laid there for a moment, patting myself on the back for a job well done when I realized two things, 1. There wasn't any wind and 2. the window wasn't open. I began to freak out again when I started to hear a really low, raspy breathing coming from the curtains. After hearing that and breaking into a cold sweat I jumped up, grabbed my pillow, blanket and got the fuck out of dodge.

I retreated to the couch in the lounge room just outside my and my brothers bedroom. Obviously I was extremely scared at this point, but my dog was sleeping next to the couch and that help a lot. After about 10 minutes of trying to collect myself a massive bang came from the top of the stairs, at this stage I knew it wasn't in my head because my dog had jumped 6 feets when it happened. A few minutes later my brother began to sleep talk, typically he says nonsensical bullshit, but this time was he actually calling for my help. I went into his room and asked he if was ok, to which he gave no reply, so I told what ever was around to fuck off and to leave him alone. I understand that that's an extremely cheesy thing to say/do, but I was caught up in the moment and my big brother instincts kicked in. cont-
>>
>>600082091
bumping for interest
>>
>>600082091
Bumpin
>>
>>600082091
dayum, you already wrote that.
i hoped for a continuation
>>
>be me
>2011
>wake up to TV blasting
>still groggy didnt have glasses on cant see what's on tv
>stare waiting for eyes to adjust
>see man in red suit on tv
>he looks at me
>he climbs out of the TV
>he mumbles something
>realizes he's I tall red robot looking thing.
>his mumbles get louder.
>after a minute or so I can make out what hes saying.
>"You little stupid ass bitch, I ain't fuckin with you."
>>
>>600082654
>"I don't give a fuck about you or anything that you do"
>>
>>600082091
I returned to the couch feeling somewhat calm after my brief act of heroism, but this feeling completely disappeared when my dog, I shit you not, bolt down the stairs yelping, followed by a really low and raspy laughter coming from no further than a meter from where I was sleeping. At this point I got up and ran down to my mums room to inform her that I was experiencing some "pretty fuck up shit". She simply told me to sleep in my brothers and that we'll "deal with it in the morning". I did just that,I pulled out his futon and tried to get comfortable despite how terrible and cheap it is. After about 10 minutes I begin to hear this lady laughing. It was strange, I couldn't pinpoint where it was coming from, the best I can describe it was that it was in the atmosphere. I got up to check to see if the window was open and it was just the neighbors being obnoxious as fuck but again, the window wasn't open, and a this stage it was like 4 on a monday morning. As I was checking my window my brother asked me what I was doing. In a bid to keep him from freaking out I told him I was just going to the toilet. I went into the bathroom and took the opportunity to try and collect myself, which was pretty fucking difficult.

I returned to his room and hopped back into bed. Mum came up to check on me shortly after I came back from the bathroom, I told everything was cool but before she left my brother stopped her and asked if she could stay because he could he a lady laughing when I was in the bathroom.
>>
File: 1411996923950.png (221KB, 1348x2320px) Image search: [Google]
1411996923950.png
221KB, 1348x2320px
>>
File: index.jpg (10KB, 220x229px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
10KB, 220x229px
>>600079310
If we are talking spooky I have been having nightmares on and off the last few weeks

>walking along minding my own business
>see my ex gf from 4 years ago
>not really sure what went on but i end up in a dark room
>guy is standing in the dark holding a metal camping mug, its pitch black apart from a weird glow the mug had
>guy starts flipping up the cup and something slaps on the roof, kinda makes the noise a wet rag would.
>standing watching him for a while
>he gets bored of catching the thing and tips it out next to me
>look down to see a fetus, the face looked like a bad blister with blood built up behind it ready to pop
>i remember it twitching and the little rodent like mouth gasping like it was trying to breath but was chocking
>said to him you know its dead?
>he just stood there like I did not exist.
>woke up

creeped me out, my ex and me broke up about 4 years ago and she got an abortion after the break up. been dreaming alot about it for some reason
>>
>>600082873
More??
>>
>>600082581
He's writing up the stories that he didn't get to save because last thread 404'd, then he's posting new stuff
>>
>>600082873
man you live in a pretty fucking horrid apartment.. do you know what happened there?
>>
>>600082873
OH SHIT....
>>
bampin
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.