[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been dating a girl for about 7 months. Last night

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 14

File: 1422478349251.jpg (61KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1422478349251.jpg
61KB, 576x1024px
I've been dating a girl for about 7 months.

Last night we were playing cards with some mutual friends and we got drunk because it's snowed in North Carolina and our college is closed. We started reminiscing about high school and the subject of truth or dare came up. Long story short, we played it (in jest, because we were drunk) and during the course of this game of drunken truth or dare, my girlfriend was asked a simple question.

"What's the most amount of guys you've had sex with at the same time?'

Her answer was five. FIVE. Right after she said it, she looked at me and made a facial expression that seemed to indication she had temporarily forgotten I was there and then proceeded to backstroke in the conversation a bit. The other girls pressed her to tell us the whole story and she eventually caved and said that when she was 17, she was at a rave at the DC armory rolling on a lot of molly when she started having sex with a cute guy in the back of a van. Then one of his friends got in the van with them and joined in. After about an hour, the guy she first started fucking came and he got out of the van, but as he was getting out, three others got in. She fucked all of them, two, even three at the same time. She said they didn't use any condoms. They ended up skipping the rave and just kept doing molly and fucking all night in the back of that van until the sun came up.

She said she was really fucking high and blamed her promiscuous behavior entirely on her being on drugs. I've never rolled on extacy, so I don't know how much of that is true.
It's really bothering me. I can't stop thinking about her in a van with five guys fucking for hours. The image is like stuck in my head.
I feel like I've been cheated on even though this happened way before I met her. Should I break up with her over this, or just brush it off as kids just being kids?
>>
she is a whore so break up with her if you dont feel like being with a whore
>>
>Been to several electric music concerts/venues
>Have been to two major festivals
>Been with girls who are tripping/rolling
>Never heard or seen them fucking five dudes

She's a hoe man. Dump her. She blames it on drugs, but deep down you have to be willing to get plowed by five dudes at once, just saying.
>>
File: 2015-01-10-173532.jpg (124KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
2015-01-10-173532.jpg
124KB, 960x544px
>>599389222
Reposted drivel.
>>
100% extacy is not like this. I 've done molly at raves and extacy in a few clubs in montreal. you just feel really full of energy and excited. but your still yourself. The friends I were with still had trouble relaxing and dancing, the girl I was with was still kind of a bitch. your girlfriend is actually a massive slut. she is a whore, if you can get around that whatever, but I couldn't. What do you think youll do?
>>
Hit it then quit it
>>
File: 1394012089913.png (168KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1394012089913.png
168KB, 400x300px
There is literally nothing wrong with girls enjoying sex
>>
>>599389723
Couldn't be said better.
>>
>>599390062
if anyone has sex with 5 other people without protection, the inherent risk involved in that.. just fucking random strangers who get into a van because theyre there. The health risks, the lack of intelligence it implies. It has nothing to do with enjoying the sex
>>
>>599389222

Leave her. Now. Send a text and then block her number. If there's some of her shit at your house tell her it will be on the curb in a box marked "free", and that if she contacts you again you will consider it harassment.
>>
>>599390062
agreed
>>
Copypasta but whatever

Leave her, its easy as shit to find other people.
>>
OP, is she still clean? Are you unlikely to run into this group of guys? Is she a good girlfriend otherwise? If the answer is yes to all three of these, then stop giving a shit, it's not like she's cheating on you.
>>
File: Master Key.jpg (74KB, 507x604px) Image search: [Google]
Master Key.jpg
74KB, 507x604px
>>599390062
>>
Just stay with her man.. People change... If you can't accept who she was then leave... Just because your insecure doesn't mean you can't sort shit out..
>>
>>599390279
Bahaha, OP's story probably happened to this faggot while he was still with the bitch.
>>
Are you from the 919?
>>
>>599389222
>wat do /b/

kill yourself.
it's the only way to prove your manhood
>>
>>599389222
drop that whore anon. nice trips tho
>>
>>599390062
there is also literally nothing wrong with ending a relationship for any reason or for no reason.
>>
>>599389222
It will eat at you forever. Dump her now and be absolutely honest about it. Tell her your uneasy with teh fact that she could put herself in that position, it could so easily have turned out wrong and that she could so easily have been raped if she changed her mind midway through and that you cannot devote any more time with a woman who is so sexually promiscuous and puts herself in such danger.
Thank her for her time and give her a voucher or something for something nice like Subway or McDonalds.
Im 40. And the only time a woman should be having sex with 5 men is if shes been married to the same guy for 40 years and they start the swinging scene and get totally shitfaced and to be fair a last thing to do before she trips over her swinging tits and dislocates her taint. But even then I dont think the grand kids could look her in the eye again.

Dump her mate - sorry.
>>
>>599389222
There isn't anything wrong so long as she gets tested for ALL the things that she could have got from the experience. So long as she is clean, it doesn't affect you in any way.
>>
i wouldnt want to run the risk of getting an std. throw it back into the water and keep fishing
>>
>>599389866
no, molly (pure MDMA) makes you feel relaxed and good. ecstasy is usually cut with speed or something that will get you hopped up.
>>
>>599389222
Oh hey, it's this thread again
>>
The way I remember it was that there was about 10 big nigga's have a going on her..
>>
>>599389723
this
>>
My ex once told me she fucked a guy I knew, it bothered me greatly. She told me it was rediculous that it bothered me and it was immature. I stayed with her for about six months later and it ate me alive, I eventually just broke it off cuz I couldn't take it anymore. Immature or not, I just didn't want to deal with it anymore. You are gonna break up with her for this, this isn't something you forget about. you either shrug it off right away, or it torments every sweet thought about her.
>>
>>599389222
Where in North Carolina?
>>
>>599389222
the picture you posted is a trap, i hope you understand that person has a dick
>>
>>599389222
How do you losers end up with these cum dumpsters ahahahhahaha fucking hell that's sad
>>
File: Josie.jpg (26KB, 730x548px) Image search: [Google]
Josie.jpg
26KB, 730x548px
>>599390672
What if he talks with her honestly about how it makes him feel insecure and a little jealous that his childhood wasn't anywhere near as cool as hers and to make him feel better, she arranges to have one of her best friends suck his dick with her at the same time while rolling on molly?
>>
>>599389222
Leave her. Any chick that will take 5 dicks in one night, drugs or not, will get bored with monogamy. She will probably cheat on you and blame it on being drunk.
>>
>>599390062
This is true, but having sex with 5 random strangers and not wearing protection is something many people would find wrong.
>>
>>599390362
>recognizes pasta
>gives honest response anyway

You stay classy, anon.
>>
The b8 is real. The same thread was posted earlier from a "femanon" perspective.
>>
>>599390299
>>599390267
>>599390436
I fucked 5 chicks at the same time, should my girlfriend dump me?
>>
>>599391048
Thanks anon
>>
I love molly!!!
>>
>>599390062
Yea, that's exactly how we tell wife material from whores that aren't worth more than a night. Have fun being a whore all you want, but no guy is gonna settle for multiple guys leftovers. It's kinda sad to see whiteknights defend girls like this. If you wanna do it, you gotta deal with the repercussions, you're a big girl now.
>>
Did she take five different loads on her face?
>>
>>599391115
yeah, she probably should dump you. you probably have stds and it doesn't sound like you're gonna stick around and raise the kids.
>>
>>599390062
Do you really think thats what this is about?
>>
I'm a hermy and I fucked 5 dudes and 5 chicks all at the same time. I was like a giant human centipede. But like at the point where you poke it too much and it rolls into a circle. It looked like that.
Captcha: butsx
>>
>>599391115
No because you 'fucked' them. You weren't being used as a cum hole for multiple guys to dump their loads inside and no give a shit about you the next day lmao
>>
File: 13940120899144.png (415KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
13940120899144.png
415KB, 600x450px
>>599391318
slut shamming? yes.
>>
>>599391115
If I found out my be fucked 5 other women at the same time, I don't know what I'd do. I will probably be more cautious around him and see how he behaves. I dunno if I'd break it off immediately.
>>
>>599390799
I was talking MDMA in a rave environment. where you definitley arn't relaxed
>>
File: Shocked-batman-reaction-meme.jpg (22KB, 427x340px) Image search: [Google]
Shocked-batman-reaction-meme.jpg
22KB, 427x340px
>>599390952
tfw reverse image search
>>
>>599391413
The boy who cried wolf? Yes.
>>
>>599389222
What is molly?
>>
File: 1356171421285.jpg (42KB, 380x378px) Image search: [Google]
1356171421285.jpg
42KB, 380x378px
>>599389222
any excuse she has for not taking it up the ass is out the window.

also, you have to look on the positive side. you have a chick who will probably do some dirty dirty shit for you willlingly or with a little alcohol or whatever drug you two are into. sounds like a perfect moldable sex slave.
>>
>>599391581
uncut extacy. MDMA
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 599x327px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 599x327px
Would you ever put yourself in that situation if it were reversed? Call me a faggot but I like sex to be with someone who I trust and have a connection with. Can't imagine ever being in a position like that or ever even wanting to fuck 5 women at once. I would drop her but that is up to the OP of this pasta.
>>
>>599391581
I think you mean WHO is molly. Bloody amerifats can't even speak english.
>>
>>599390062
This wasnt sex. This was an extreme example of perverse hedonistic debauchery. Enjoying that and engaging in that is inherently perverse and wrong.
>>
>>599390910
>599390910
Liiiiieees, no fucking way. prove it and ill post any non gore request with a timestamp
>>
>>599391444
Surprise babe, I've fucked 5 women at once, no condom, looked them all dead in the eye.
>>
>>599390952
Sounds good to me, I'd take this deal in a heartbeat.
>>
>>599391413
The best way to not be slut shamed

Dont be a slut
>>
>>599391413
Same goes for a guy. I wouldn't know what to expect from my bf if he did some greasy crap like that. In the end things will probably break off.

Also please put that pic away, pastas been stale for quite some time now.
>>
>>599391624
Thank you kind anon. I know mdma, had no idea they called it molly. . shit I feel old
>>
>>599391819
Watch out man. You're taking away her rights to be a cumdumpster. THE PATRIARCHY IS GONNA GET HER
>>
File: wtf.jpg (122KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
122KB, 550x550px
>>599390062
Why is it that every time I see this picture, there is a long horizontal line of blue text to the right of it?
>every fucking time.
>>
>>599390728
Except he cant respect her ever again.
>>
Man up a little, faggot. Don't come to /b/ with your weak ass shit.

Who cares who she fucked, it was way before she knew you, so out away your biased moral compass and get on with your life.

If you can't deal with what she did, leave her. Don't come here for validation of your feelings.
>>
>>599389222
simple answer op.

If you're not mature enough to realize people do shit in the past that they are not particularly proud of, then break up. Did she fuck those guys while you were together? no, then why the fuck do you care? If she is a nice woman to you, then try being a man, not a boy.

If you can't by no means get pass that, then break up, it will haunt you and you'll resent her which will lead to being passive- aggressive.

Best of luck, faggot
>>
>>599391413
Its shameful to be s slut. You should be ashamed.
>>
>>599391979
OATH BRUH
>>
>>599389222
Holy fucking shit dude tl;dr
>>
How many times can this thread be posted in a week?
>>
>>599389222
I'm not in the same situation, but I totally understand how you feel. Live with it or break up with her. I feel you brothaa, you're not alone
>>
>>599392088
>How many times can this thread be posted in a day?
ftfy
>>
>>599391624
>>599391697
Not amerifat my wannabe British. Read the sentence you bloody retard molly is an object. That's why I asked what is molly. And surprisingly you are a native English speaker. .
>>
antifeminist knuckle-draggers who pontificate about girl's "purity" while simultaneously demanding that every woman's body be on display for their own enjoyment make me really sad. kill yourselves.

guy here btw. not bait. eventually you'll wake up
>>
>>599389222
Best advice i can give you is to wait some time and go about your normal relationship with her. If after a solid period of time this new found knowledge of past debauchery tears at your being and you are certain it wont stop anytime soon then dump her and forget about it. But if you realize its something she did a long time ago and not a big deal then stay with her.
>>
>>599392325
inb4 faggot

>not
>>
File: 1417023272794.jpg (57KB, 505x505px) Image search: [Google]
1417023272794.jpg
57KB, 505x505px
>>599392278
But if molly was a woman, she'd still be an object.
>>
Oh yeah shes a whore but if OP started a thread "Just had best night of my life! Fucked 5 chicks in 1 night!" OP would be god because girls cant get freaky unless you are in there with them. Just admit it, you are jelly of those guys in the van.
>>
File: 4TKRo.png (141KB, 516x467px) Image search: [Google]
4TKRo.png
141KB, 516x467px
>>599390672

>Thank her for her time and give her a voucher or something for something nice like Subway or McDonalds.

Dude, you get unlimited breadsticks at The Olive Garden.
>>
>>599392325
>2015
>treating women as more than sexual objects
How's being a virgin going for you, anon?
>>
>>599392434
Touche
>>
>>599389222
I would instantly finish with a whore of this calibure. What are you doing with a low value girl like this?

Head over to /fit/ and get some confidence and find someone who isn't a low value slut who gets fucked by 5 men in 1 sitting.
>>
>>599391405
That's sexist as hell and doesn't even make sense. A girl can fuck five guys just like a guy can fuck five girls. It's just sex, consensual sex is mutually beneficial for all parties involved.
>>
>>599392543
he just found out. cut him some slack brah .
>>
>>599392325
it has more to do with the natural interaction of male and female sexualityit mimics a victimless predator and prey relationship feminism refuses to acknowledge this and tries to put a spin on it in order to demonize men
>>
>>599392603
lel, even if his comment is sexist. Why are you so okay with girls acting like that? Quite a childish mindset to think every guy should be okay with marrying a semen demon like that lmfao.
>>
>>599389222
this cancer copy pasta again
>>
>>599392363
best advice youre gonna get. now get out before this thread gets diluted
>>
Mate, if it bothers you breaj it off with her but atleast talk to her about it, try and get sone closure before deciding anything, that will make things easier for you and her, just be honest with her man :)
>>
File: Karen.jpg (48KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Karen.jpg
48KB, 1280x720px
>>599392325
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vp8tToFv-bA
>>
>>599389723
This guys fucking onto it.
>>
>>599392603
your argument has a few big assumptions one of them is inherently faulty and the other is arguably inherently faulty. you can definitively label this view as sexist if you read to find sex in them to fit this labeling, but as I've said in previous posts we are a dichotomous speciesand each gender has different applicable norms and standards. this can only be a sexist double-standard if you're willing to pretend that we are exactly the same and we are not. to your assumption that it is mutually beneficial is reliant on the assumption that there is no such thing as inherent sexual morality. that's your personal beliefs not an objective truth don't try to treat it as such
>>
Hey man, I both live in NC (Greensboro) and have done x plenty of times. Here's the thing to remember man, its all about right now. If you love and care about her through and through it doesn't matter what happened in the Past. I know this is a very difficult reality to accept, but none the less it is reality. People do things of that nature when they are young. You need to understand that it is in the past, she is with you now. That is what is important. So if you truly care about her look where things are now instead of living where this were with her. I would rather be honest with my partner 100℅ this allows love to grow ever stronger. Work through whatever insecurities yo have and look where you're at now you obviously care for her and she's with you.
>>
Well what school do you go to o.o? I'm from nc. What high school did she go to btw
>>
>>599389222
prolly a waste of time, but here's my 2c.
this applies to anyone who suddenly has their mind blown as their world expands to include the fact that, yes, some people they know have had some interesting times...

you're in shock now. it is temporary until you can incorportate these new ideas into your mind. how you deal with that will affect you and the people around you. you might have to back off this person for a while until you can sanely deal with the situation. you may have to talk to them or others about it to better understand the situation; let them know you will have a lot of stupid questions because you just haven't talked about this sort of thing before. talk, listen, learn; know this doesn't define who the person is now, but rather, who the person was then. after you can calmly discuss the subject, then you can try to decide how you will incorportate it into you life, whether that is to accept it or reject it.

tldr; take you time and learn a new perspective.
>>
File: 1421778943023.webm (3MB, 960x540px)
1421778943023.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>599389723
>2015
>not having experienced sex on X
>>
>>599389222
Probably the best sex shes ever had. Ecstasy does that to ya and she definitely remembers it.
>>
>>599390436
the fact that this sets up heterosexual relations as a game where the men are always trying to lay as many different women as possible and woman are always trying to resist shagging anybody, regardless of the circumstances, tells you everything you should need to know about how infantile it is.

So lets say a chick has the opportunity to sleep with 3 different guys in one week, and all 3 are chiseled marble- type panty droppers movie star lookin' motherfuckers that wear $3000 Armani suits to the arcade. You seriously expect her to prude up and not fuck any of them to maintain what you consider to be her purity based on and understanding of gender dynamics you got from watching Mad Men and being too thick in the head to understand satire. As if she is supposed to give half a fuck about your basement-dwelling, life-failure of an ass opinion of her. And when you KNOW that if in the same position if you could fuck 3 different supermodels you would do it without hesitation. And the double standard is okay "its different for girls than for guys" which you learned from your years of experience browsing reddit and not talking to girls.
>>
>>599392603

Anybody who did this better shut up. Counts for guys too.
Doing this isnt immoral in my opinion, but what else can you expect ? People are already judgemental when you talk about one-on-one casual sex.
>>
I don't think you should. Stay with her for a bit longer and then decide if you really want to do it.
>>
>>599393717
The pic doesn't set up heterosexual relationships as a game.
Nature does.
>>
>>599392325
Who is pontificating about purity apart from obvious retards?

She didn't have sex with 5 guys at once due to drugs, she did it because she wanted to. MDMA doesn't make you do something totally out of character. That attitude to sex isn't something that everyone finds healthy, and it displays impulsivity and a lack of intelligence.

Also pretty funny how all these supposedly sex-positive people also think it's fine to shame someone for not being comfortable with people stuffing their face with dick 24/7.
>>
>>599390062
Aamen. These closet dim lighted neckbeards can't fathom how it's done but will watch the shit out of gang any porn or be a cuk. Fat fucks
>>
>>599392687
The hell is a victimless predator-prey relationship? By the very definition the prey is the victim. Ex. Rape is a predator-prey relationship. Prey doesn't choose to be eaten. Don't be a slave to impulses brah. Humans don't have to just follow natural instinct, we're stronger and smarter than that.
>>
>>599393717
Her choosing to have sex or not to have sex isnt about purity, its about ensuring her power above all else.
>>
>>599393796
That makes sense only if your morales are completely subjective to the point of nonexistence
>>
>>599392876
I wasn't arguing that fucking five people is okay, I was arguing that it's hell of hypocritical to say that it's cool if you're male, but not female
Thread posts: 108
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.