[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

American and Brit thread. More specifically, the most innovative

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 50

File: consider.jpg (23KB, 569x428px) Image search: [Google]
consider.jpg
23KB, 569x428px
American and Brit thread.

More specifically, the most innovative and able peoples on Earth who created the greatest empire in all of human history past and present, and their direct descendents who innovated further along with them and became the greatest super power on Earth.

Yeah. Us. So the rest of you can fuck off, and we Americans and Brits can have a bit of a chat.

First, to set the tone of the thread, as an extremely prideful American who thinks America played a pivotal role in stopping Hitler from conquering half the world, I completely acknowledge that our ancestor countrymen, the British, are the absolute most important reason for the allied victory in WWII. There are number of reasons, from technological innovations (radar being the most amazingly important for its time) to diplomatic (the UKs masterful understanding of the importance of the pieces on the board, constantly courting the USA to eventual success).

So, to be perfectly clear, what we have here is a thread of the heroes who truly stopped global tyranny, the Brits. And their truest and most loyal allies who provided the absolute most resources towards stopping said tyranny, and descends as a society from the Brits, the Americans.

There's a reason Brits and American naturally get along. We know. Maybe the rest of the world doesn't, but we know. So lets have a thread amongst ourselves. You Britfags drink tea... well I don't, but shit, lets have a tea time together anyways.

From America, much love for our eternal British allies. Despite our accomplished growing pains from your former empire (still the greatest empire ever created on Earth), it's my belief that so long as the US and the UK exist, we will never not be the closest of allies.

I tip my hat to whom I consider my fellow, albeit international, countrymen, and I await your most friendly and civilized replies... something the British basically invented both in language and in culture.

Fully patriotic American signing out.
>>
Americunt here.
Waiting for the britfags with open arms.
>>
Probably not going to monitor this thread, but as a britfag, you've got my respect, OP. This was a nice little read and it's good to see not all 'muricans let their patriotism overrule common sense.
>>
>>599316955
op take the limey cock out of your mouth

and as an amerifat, lets stay the fuck outa other peoples shit

hitler did nothing wrong
>>
>>599317608

same
>>
>>599317663
Americunts and britfags unite against the enemy.
>>
File: 1421949641662.jpg (77KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1421949641662.jpg
77KB, 800x800px
>tfw britfag
>>
File: 1421949960225.png (747KB, 1020x746px) Image search: [Google]
1421949960225.png
747KB, 1020x746px
>tfw amerilard
>>
Russian here.

If only you knew what we could do to your shit.. It's actually funny..
>>
>inb4 durr rushah won wwii on its own
>>
>>599319094

What's it like living in a country where everyone is clinically retarded?
>>
>>599316955
Britfag here, even though i don't necessarily agree with everything the US has decided to do in the past few years, (god bush was cringe) I respect your colours. From my pub to yours, I raise my pint to those across the pond
>>
Most significant medical research comes out of Australia.
Well did, until Tony.

You guys are the masters of engineering though.
>>
>>599316955

its funny because USA was the Third Reich long before Hitler got the idea to make one in Germany.

>eugenics programs

>segregation

>black slavery
>>
The Russians only beat the Germans due to their strength in numbers. Stalin could care less how many were killed and just kept sending them to get slaughtered till they were able to overwhelm the Germans in numbers.
>>
>>599319094
>could do to your country
>has tiny population in comparison to USA
>has UK and USA nuclear subs patrolling Russia's coast
>sub par trained infantry
>1 aircraft carrier
>>
>>599319488
Hitler did nothing wrong, except ally with Japan and invade Russia.
>>
>>599319094
You mean get nuked and collectively cough at us?
>>
>>599319335
What's it like living in a country where your controlled and monitored (USA) or what's it like living in the UK where your being overtaken by muslim law as your PM is such a faggot he won't stand up against it. At least Putin told them to fuck off!
>>
>>599316955
Raising a pint to my British /b/ros, God Save the Queen
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 430x314px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 430x314px
>>599319604
Germans have a pre-set kill limit.
I sent wave after wave of my own men at them, until they reached that limit and shut down.
>>
>>599317938

They basically do to great effect. This has been true since the Cold War where the Brits were masterful as fuck in counterintelligence and the US was masterful as fuck in diplomatic and military pressure.

The UK and the US have been the most productive nation-team in human history, and their citizens are politically-minded towards keeping that team going... so I'd wager that it's a permanent partnership and probably the best thing planet Earth will ever see.

UK and USA... friends for the betterment of the world. UK built the world with their empire which may never be topped, and the US followed in that tradition by extending the free world into every corner of the Earth both technologically and diplomatically.

And all of humankind always need to realize that if the Brits didn't resist Hitler to the bone as they did, then the entire world likely would have fallen. Europe would have fallen. Russian would have fallen. I can't say it, but you can do the math. The most important moment in WWII was when the Brits were entirely alone, and thereafter when they had sparse allies such as the Aussies.

After that, the US were extremely important in funding the Russian front, as well as most European fronts even before we entered the war. Americans were more important to victory than most Europeans are ready to admit. And yet, it wasn't Europe, it wansn't America, and it wasn't any other battlefield than Britain which gave the world a chance at resisting all out destruction. The Nazis had elimination plans for percentages of every country they wished to conquer... as in the gas chambers. It was the moment when every Brit stood against the Nazis which prevented the world from falling. And the world must always remember that. Always.

I'm a proud American who is proud of our status and thinks we should absolutely defend the Earth from relative evil. But this is something even I must know and remember at all times. It was the Brits who brought us here.
>>
>>599316955
Britfag here.. I take it you just watched the imitation game then? made my pants twitch a bit too
>>
>>599319911
What it's like living in a country where if you protest against the government, you are likely to get beaten, killed, imprisoned or a combo of all three?
>>
File: 1422944111593.jpg (10KB, 215x276px) Image search: [Google]
1422944111593.jpg
10KB, 215x276px
>>599320124

holy shit.... this so much
>>
>>599319094
We'll likely find out within the next 5 years. We declare war on a new nation roughly every 10 years, so we're ready. Russia is a viable candidate, and since Obama will be out of office in 2016, who knows what the next guy will do.
>>
Canafag reporting in. That's all.
>>
Hell, even the Australians can join us in this thread
>>
>doesnt drink tea

faggot. thread closed /
>>
>>599320476
I welcome you, Anglofag to another
>>
>>599316955
consider sucking your own dick, faggot
amerifat can't
>>
File: USUK!.gif (40KB, 445x301px) Image search: [Google]
USUK!.gif
40KB, 445x301px
>>
>>599316955
>an extremely prideful American who thinks America played a pivotal role in stopping Hitler from conquering half the world

Every participating Country played a pivotal role in the war.

A DPS can't do shit without a tank, or supports, for example.
>>
>>599320476

That pretty much sums up Canada's influence in the world.

"I exist!"
>>
>>599320476
>Canafag

Who?
>>
>>599320476
Canada, you're welcome here as well
>>
>>599320280
Well, since our government aren't complete cunts like the rest of the world. We seem to be pretty fucking happy over here!
>>
>>599320124

American here. This is basically my opinion on everything USA and UK.

We're the best!
>>
>>599320742
We just trying to survive the cold. Its fucking cold here, we don't have time to debate semantics/politics. So we're just polite.
>>
>>599320698

DPS?
>>
>>599316955
>American and Brit thread

you're forgetting the other 'british' nations, you americunt:

>canada
>australia
>new zealand
>south africa ( to much lesser extent )
>>
File: prince charles.jpg (79KB, 400x452px) Image search: [Google]
prince charles.jpg
79KB, 400x452px
Benedict Cumberbatch reporting in!
>>
>>599321035

They don't count. Except Canada. They're cool.
>>
>>599321035
One of these things is not like the others...

also India.
>>
>>599319383
Teared up a bit
>>
>>599320476
>Canafag

The proven good neighbor.

In a North America thread, you'd get nothing but compliments from Americans. We love Candians all over the US, but more than that Canada is a reliable and free neighbor. Take a look at Mexico for what a shit-tier neighbor is.

Yeah... the US loved Canada. So does the rest of the West. Just this isn't your thread... but you could have a thread and honestly there isn't a single American who would honestly say it's bad that we're neighbors and buddies with Canada. In fact I doubt there's an American who doesn't know a dual citizenship Canadian-American.... I know five. I mean Jesus Christ where don't you fuckers live anyways.
>>
>>599317608
Amerifag here, I gotta say from what i know i love Britain too. I havent been there but i would love to visit. Britain you're cool
>>
>>599320861
>Seem

Being and seeming are two different things. Of course, I don't expect a commie to know the difference.
>>
>>599319094
what could you do? Lose millions of soldiers and then throw the rest of your people in gulags?
>>
>>599321500
Well to be fair, we fucking love to drink. Other nations love to fucking drink. We drink/live with every fucking nation that drinks. And swears. We swear a fucking bunch. But we're somehow polite
>>
>>599319911
just answer the fucking question.
>>
File: soviet-invasion-235331.jpg (446KB, 2048x1280px) Image search: [Google]
soviet-invasion-235331.jpg
446KB, 2048x1280px
>>599316955
Yeah, good for you, you managed 5% of the German army while the Russians took on the rest. Fucking pathetic when you faggots try to take credit for WW2 -- if it weren't for the Soviet Union, you would have never touched Europe.
>>
International camaraderie? In MY /b/?

gtfo
>>
>>599319383

Right on. We criticize and vote out our leaders in the same spirit, but some things are eternal... namely overall national identity and who we know we can rely on. The Brits are top of the list for nearly every American. It's not just our diplomatic interests which align, it's our societies. And this has always been the case.
>>
Amerifat here. Kinda think people are underestimating the effect the Russian front had on the nazis. Britain would have had to throw in the towel by the time we showed up if the nazis hadn't fucked up and picked the wrong fight like that.
>>
>>599320476
Anglosphere baby. Canada you're cool too
>>
Russians ain't shit. It was the cold weather and lack of proper supplies/rations that did the Nazis in.
>>
>>599321035
Damnit that would be in a Anglosphere thread. This is about America and Britain. Those other countries are fine but not pertaining to the topic at hand
>>
>>599321956

That's proof that Hitler spread his men too thin. It doesn't mean Russia was our savior.
>>
File: comedy.jpg (17KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
comedy.jpg
17KB, 400x300px
>>599316955
So happy to see America/British friendship here.
American here that absolutely loves Monty Python among other things of yours.
Stay great britbongs
>>
>>599316955
Britbong here taking a hit in honour for you.You can be my wingman anytime.
>>
>>599321500
If you don't think Canadians belong in this thread, but the Britfags do, you're fucking retarded. Look at the Boer War.
>>
Do you retard comies think your country is not spying on you? Come back when you can at least admit it. kek
>>
>>599322371
So, essentially, you are agreeing with me.
>>
>>599322414

I hate MP, but Britain is okay with me.
>>
>>599321786
good ol soviet union. Throwing so many men at German guns until they ran out of bullets. Its sad how mismanaged you military was, so many men and the most were killed in one way or another because of you idiot russians
>>
>>599316955
Americans and Brits made a huge mistake for not joining with Hitler
>>
>>599319488
>implying eugenics is a bad things
>segregation happened everywhere (see: jews in 14th century)
>slavery has been around since the beginning of civilization

mong.
>>
File: main_1200.jpg (159KB, 1200x848px) Image search: [Google]
main_1200.jpg
159KB, 1200x848px
>>599322371
Victory is victory, and the Soviets got it. The Soviets defeated Nazi Germany.
>>
>>599320476
Canada is cool... but as a Detroiter, I have to say, god damn what the hell happened to the bar scene in Windsor?
>>
File: bros.gif (76KB, 481x200px) Image search: [Google]
bros.gif
76KB, 481x200px
>>599321563
You are welcome to crash at my pad /b/ro. SWLondon any time of day. Im here for you, just hope you know that.. when times get tough, and believe me, they do. Just remember me. Waiting. Here for you bro. good luck <3
>>
>>599320482

American here. I agree. Not only are they universally liked by Americans and Brits, but Australians were in the fray fighting Hitler when the Brits were essentially standing alone trying to build up a collective effort. It was Australians who prevented the Nazis from taking Africa and the Middle East (google the 'Rats of Tobruk'), and that alone deserves them a place at the table. Nevermind that all Australians are likes by Brits and Americans in modern day society and greeted with arms open... but that's not history, it's just natural to our cultures. Awesome cultures, that is.
>>
Stalin slaughtered over 30 million of his own Russian people. kek
>>
>>599321786

Russian tactic in WWII

>run toward enemy
>get slaughtered
>men in back push tower of Russian corpses until it collapses on Germans, killing them
>>
>>599322732
<3 if you ever end up in America we'll be sure to go to a pub and get a pint
>>
>>599322687
Oh, look. It's that staged photo on a building that had been abandoned long ago again.
>>
File: colinfirth-kingsman.jpg (145KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
colinfirth-kingsman.jpg
145KB, 650x488px
British Gentleman here.
>>
>>599322715
You're guess is probably better than mine. I'm like 4 hours north of Windsor. Really only go into the states over the peace bridge in Niagara.
>>
>>599319911
serious question, how did Putin tell them to fuck off? This pleases me
>>
>>599323134
good day to you kind sir
>>
As a neutralfag, why won't we admit, that even though the Russians are annoying and had a messy military plan which got a shitload of people killed, they ACTUALLY did do sonething
>>
>>599320861
>since our government aren't complete cunts
>can't say otherwise or else will get fucked in the arse by putin patrol
>can't say otherwise or else he will get polonium in his brekkies
>government are peachy though
>and anyone who says otherwise will pay the price goddamn it
>>
>>599320649
:) Welsh UK here, I fucking love America
>>
Thank you America. If it was'nt for your rasicm and downright stupidity, we would'nt have all the amazing blues music, Jazz and all that culturally rich soul stuff from the poor black people that us Brits soaked up and served to your mean white assses. You guys really know how to bring the best out in people
>>
Not only was the Russian front the single biggest contributor to the defeat of the nazis but they were also granted the honor of delivering the killing blow. We let them siege Berlin and get all the glory, because we knew they deserved it, and quiet honestly weren't as capable or bloodthirsty.
>>
>>599320124
This was beautiful.
>>
>>599323140
Gotcha. When I was much younger, Windsor was this bastion of under-aged drinking and debauchery for us staters. It was like, a haven. A place where we could feel free, let loose, and genuinely feel alive since the legal drinking age was 19. Canada was soo good to us.

I went a few years ago, and most of the bars/nightclubs are gone, save for a couple. So many good memories at those places.
>feels bad man
>>
>>599320124
>wipes a manly patriotic companionship tear from eye
britfag here
>>
English Britbong
Americlaps are fucking awesome

The relationship can definitely be put down to father/son. It's a real bond. We used to be top dogs, and you were our troubled offspring. We had our issues during your puberty but fuck, who doesn't? Glad we could see you grow into the adult you are now, America you make old Britain proud.

I support you like the true dad should

Keep on trucking Son
>>
As a britfag, this thread pleases me greatly, i didn't realise any Americans left actually still respected us for what we've done, though i am pissed our country is caving to the onslaught of immigrants and religions pressuring / hindering our diplomatic and technological advancement.
>>
>>599324076
Yeah I don't know if it's because of how close it is to Detroit or what but southern Ontario has been turning pretty shitty over the last 10 years
>>
File: 1264838946.jpg (22KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1264838946.jpg
22KB, 400x300px
>>599321786

The Russian army was funded by the US. So was most of allied Europe.

And the most important time in WWII was when the Brits resisted Hitler, invented defense radar, and the battle over Brattain.

#1 reason the world isn't shit... UK due to Brits defending against and innovating the fuck out of Hitler

#2 reason the world isn't shit... US funding of all allied fronts, including Russia, and subsequent innovations and further providing of resources including tanks.

If I had to mention one other nation, it would be AU, and I wouldn't place them below the US. They were vital both in convincing the US to get involved and fund the allies, and to stop Hitler from conquering important oil areas of the world.

If I was ever to make a consideration, it would UK #1, AU #1, USA #3. And nothing else. And this is based on factual history alone.
>>
File: 1273620098319.jpg (44KB, 526x421px) Image search: [Google]
1273620098319.jpg
44KB, 526x421px
fuck it, someone has to
>>
>>599324590
>Brattain.

don't know how that happened

technology is a retard?
>>
>>599321035
Why not India whilst you're at it?
>>
>>599324759

If you don't understand why then you don't belong in the thread.
>>
>>599320124
Brit here. 100% agree.
>>
File: 1377038046713.jpg (103KB, 682x600px) Image search: [Google]
1377038046713.jpg
103KB, 682x600px
>>599324963
>>
>>599320124
Hah. Gaaaaay!
>>
>>599321035

Only Canada, Australia, and New Zealand are valid suggestions.
>>
>>599324076
If you ever can, make your way up to Montreal. The drinking there is god-tier, many places don't check ID's and if they do, they don't care if you're 16, you'll probably get in. It's like the Mardi Gras of Canada.
>>
>>599321786
gtfo ruskiefag. Americunts and Britfags only in this thread
>>
File: Anglo_5027f2_2684230.jpg (75KB, 780x662px) Image search: [Google]
Anglo_5027f2_2684230.jpg
75KB, 780x662px
Burgerclapian here, Let us extend the love to the rest of the anglosphere.
>>
>tfw america likes us bongers
It's like when the cool in school says something nice to you.
>>
>>599324963
You're fucking retarded if you're going to ignore how vital the Raj/East India Company was to Britain's economy for over a hundred years. You got a lot of learning to do still,.
>>
>>599320124
This 1 million %

Pre-WW2 Hitler ran several propaganda campaigns in Germany showing how much he loved Britain and how Germany should stride to be like Britain. It's a little known fact that one of Hitler's favourite nations on Earth was Britain. A plucky little European nation that has had troubles but found a way to overcome that and be THE main military player in the world, also while being more ethnically pure than Germany (Hitler said many times he praised Britain for having a more pure ethnicity than Germany despite constant foreign invasion)

Had Britain been Pro-German alliance, as Hitler so desperately wanted, the US wouldn't have joined the war, Europe would be flattened by Germany and Britain would gain naval domination, thus securing a British-German-Japanese coalition that simply could not have been stopped.

As a Brit I often think about whether the decision to stand up to Hitler was a good one or not but the fact remains the decision to tell Hitler to back the fuck off was THE pivotal moment of WWII. You can call it nuclear bombs or Stalingrad all you want, but Britain saying NO to Germany ended any chance of total global domination by Germany
>>
>>599320124

I cried a little.

<3
>>
>>599324590
I think you are making the mistake of assuming all it takes is money and innovation to win a war. It takes boatloads of brave healthy men also, especially in ww2 era war. That is what Russia added. A huge supply of determined bloodthirsty footsoldiers. There was no "going home" for them other than total victory. The germans had equal or better equipment in all areas of the war (actual assault rifles, amazing tanks, planes and subs) but lost because they got into a brutal war of attrition against multiple opponents. The allies won that war the hard way, by paying in blood. Just look at the death tolls for some of those battles.
>>
>>599325352
It's not his fault anon, Russian's are a literal people and cannot understand that without brits and yanks they would no longer exist.
>>
>>599325594
Americunt here.
that was actually pretty touching to hear.
if you have a prominent british accent and if you came to america you'd probably be drowning in pussy my friend, American bitches love that shit
>>
>>599321786
>pathetic when faggots try to take credit for WWII
>tries to take credit for WWII
winning against germany was really no single countries work, if russia had gone alone, the death toll would have been even more catastrophic on both sides because of the imperial guard techniques but eventually germany would've had a very good chance of winning against russia

the fact that they had an eastern and western front to fight on at the same time meant they had spread their troops and army way too thin, which ultimately fucked them over

germany was incredibly advanced and strong for its age, and the stupidity of hitler was the major cause of its downfall, the combined strength of the countries involved was another cause.
>>
Chinaguy here, I will leave shortly considering it's not my thread, but I am impressed by the USA and Britain... But we too are fast growing
>>
>>599319335
yeesssss. putinbreed
>>
>>599325551

What country is the "dog" supposed to be?
>>
File: koelverhaal.jpg (45KB, 400x499px) Image search: [Google]
koelverhaal.jpg
45KB, 400x499px
kanker
>>
>>599326098
To be honest China has had the best expansion economically and technically since Britain's industrial revolution.

As controversial as it was, Mao's path for China has done a lot of good things for it and they've really turned the country around
>>
File: my sides.jpg (44KB, 625x351px) Image search: [Google]
my sides.jpg
44KB, 625x351px
>>599319335
underrated post
>>
>>599326098
You do realise you're just our big giant sweat shop right?
Keep making our shit cheaply Mr Wong and we will keep sending you pittance to make it which all goes to your government, or as we like to call them, the whip crackers.
>>
>>599326238

>putinbreed

kekt
>>
>>599316955
>>599317608
>>599317750
>>599317938
ah, some amrifags that are actually noice.
>>
>>599326595
http://www.theguardian.com/business/2015/feb/02/global-deflation-risk-deepens-china-economy-slows
>>
>>599316955

>Implying Americans aren't retarded and fat
>it's almost my 10th year is the USA
>>
>>599326033
Thanks ameribro, I've been to ameriland before and loved it. I doubt I'd be drowning in "pussy" (assuming that's what you yanks call a woman willy), mainly because my interests include vidya, Chinese cartoons, and being a socially awkward beta. But still, thanks for BTFOing the Krauts in ww2
>>
>>599326595
> the best expansion economically and technically

>kek
>>
>>599321035

Nah Canada is like a mix of American, French, and Brits
>>
>>599326033
what about Mancunian accents? I have a pretty strong Mancunian accent
>>
File: image.jpg (639KB, 1286x1990px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
639KB, 1286x1990px
>>599320112
>>
everybody keeps mentioning ww2
that was like 80 years ago, its time to move on, we can't keep living off the success of that when there are so many things going on today that have no bearing on the past.
>>
>>599320124
I think, well I HOPE the majority of Americans feel the same We might take shots at each other but I think it''s all in good spirit, mate.
>>
>>599326047
britfag here. As much as you want to bitch and moan about how the US didn't do much, they did come in last minute to help us out. They may not have done as much as us, but seriously, a lot of people died so chill out
>>
>>599316955
same people became libtards through inbreeding and jewish control

now letting niggers and spics destroy once great nation

while praising diversity

traps, trans, gays....failures just compound

tfw we are most failed generation of whites
>>
File: fagg.jpg (25KB, 366x360px) Image search: [Google]
fagg.jpg
25KB, 366x360px
>>599327370
>>
>>599322939
kek
>>
>>599320124

I'm not reading all that shit, kek
>>
>>599327646
seeing as i'm bitching and moaning about a russian claiming a russian victory, and how it was not russia but all countries (UK and the US included) that won the war i fail to see your point
>>
>>599327269
I'm not sure other than this, it sounds like you would need a life jacket as well:
http://www.ilovemanchester.com/2014/10/14/mancunian-voted-the-most-attractive-accent.aspx
>>
File: Sharia Zone.jpg (39KB, 283x400px) Image search: [Google]
Sharia Zone.jpg
39KB, 283x400px
This is now a Sharia Zone thread.
All non-Muslims file an orderly line and leave via the exits.
We appreciate your cooperation to prevent any situations we need to fix.
>>
For every German killed in WW2, 5 or 6 Russians were killed. Nice strategy, Stalin.
>>
>>599316955
See you started out so nice and then you went and shit on it. Fuck off scumbag I am gone.
>>
>>599327854
>is jew
>hates libtards

Square that circle, douche.
>>
File: allahu akbar.gif (993KB, 317x178px) Image search: [Google]
allahu akbar.gif
993KB, 317x178px
>>599328145
>>
>>599326715

Why the animosity friend? Are we not also allies? I have respect for your nations, what did I do wrong?
>>
File: sharia-controlled-2.jpg (26KB, 234x469px) Image search: [Google]
sharia-controlled-2.jpg
26KB, 234x469px
All non-Muslim move away from the thread.
>>
>>599322687
>>
>>599328087
Packing up my Union Jack right now
>>
>>599316955
I like brits. They squeak when they are fucked.
>>
>>599328345
You must be cuck
>>
>>599328539
How about you stop making such cheap ass products and stop ripping everyone off with your bootleg crap?
>>
>>599328145

And then there's always this guy.

Unfortunately, muslims are coming to europe, ans will eventually dominate the region ethnically. I personally think that, as an amerifag, the US and UK should move against immigration and stop encroachment by radical muslims. As well as fully combat ISIS. But that's just me. I also agree with OP, UK+UK is the team of legends.

>yes, radicals only, im not a prick
>>
>>599328539
I bought an SD card once on ebay, It said it was coming from within the UK, it came from China, it of course didn't work.
I've never forgiven your people since, £12.99 you fuckers owe me.
>>
Nice thread OP, it's good to still see the some of us still have common sense.
As an Amerifag I'm proud that we can stand by are British brothers in back to back World Wars. I have tremendous respect for both our nation's military (as well as well as Canada and Australia), and am glad to see we still share a sense of brotherhood. I'm glad that we can get respectful minded people in here to discuss the great things that botg of our countries have done instead of the normal fags that get in here and bag on each other.
>>
multiculturalism will be the death of us all
>>
>>599328787
PayPal and I'll hit you up when I next get some spare monies
>>
File: sharia-controlled-3.jpg (136KB, 700x991px) Image search: [Google]
sharia-controlled-3.jpg
136KB, 700x991px
Please stop the dilly dally and move along
discuss your silly evil empires in another thread, this thread now belongs to Muslims.
>>
>>599328997

true
>>
Our "influence" in the world dates back just 2 centuries. 12 thousand years of history, dumbass.
I am a white american, and patriotic, ignorant people like you are the ones bringing decadence to America.
It is time to learn from the actual powers of the world (the ones who ruled the Earth from thousands of years ago, and apparently will retake), China, India. Europe, maybe the fucking Iran and Russia too.
It's time to learn fianlly how to act like a true EMPIRE before history forgets us forever, with no chance to come back.
And the englishmen can suck my dick. They will be a fucking Caliphate soon.
>>
>>599328702
So of the billion of us, I am held responsible for the works of sweatshops? I am to blame? Must i blame you too for the slavery of blacks, or blame you for the other controversial subjects of your history when you yourself took no part in any of them? No, it would not be right. I am one citizen and I appreciate and like your countries, I am not the same as the person you may dislike. There are one billion of us, so of course there may be idiots and cheapskates among us, friend.
>>
>>599328997
ah globalization, how many awful things you have done
also, >>599329130
GTFO
>>
>>599328768
as an American I also think that we should seriously deal with ISIS's bullshit. I'm not daft however, I understand that waging a war again against ISIS wouldn't be cheap and would possibly cause more problems than it solves, but I think we can pretty much agree that what they're doing is rather f***** up.
>>
>>599328997
Or so they've been saying for over 100 years. I'm still waiting.
>>
>>599317663
Adolf dindunuffin.
>>
File: Naked Redhead.jpg (96KB, 372x750px) Image search: [Google]
Naked Redhead.jpg
96KB, 372x750px
>>599317621
Amerifag, checking in. Most Americans acknowledge this.

On a side note, our time is rapidly coming up. The Brits, while still providers of the best entertainment on Earth in my opinion, are not really in the "ruling the world" game anymore. You guys stepped down quietly and with dignity. The time for America to do the same is neigh. Between the slow but steady rise of the Eurasian Union and massive debt we owe China, it is only a matter of time before we lose enough geopolitical/economic power that we will have to step aside and allow a new empire to rise. There's my two cents, moderate Amerifag signing out.
>>
>>599317621
FUCK YOU, YOU BRITISH TEA DRINKING FAGGOT!!!

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA
>>
>>599329130
>walk through zone with my mates, cock hanging out while drinking bacon infused alcohol and smoking the finest herb
>bet to my mates that this'll piss the mussies off
>>
>>599329015
take the equivalent of your money and hand it to the first homeless person you find, I will call it quits and forgive the 1 billion Chinese I hold accountable.
>How will you know I've given the money to them?
I trust you will because you will see your mothers/fathers eyes in the eyes of the homeless person you see and your heart will lead you.
>>
File: icame.jpg (7KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
icame.jpg
7KB, 251x251px
>>599320124

I came.
>>
File: sharia-controlled-4.jpg (29KB, 476x277px) Image search: [Google]
sharia-controlled-4.jpg
29KB, 476x277px
>>
File: image.jpg (240KB, 784x757px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
240KB, 784x757px
>mfw I was about to come in here guns blazing, telling britbongs to fix their teeth and breed women that are actually attractive

Everything about this thread feels so wrong to me. Who else am I going to hurl baseless insults at while claiming absolute freedom? Canadians are terrible at that game and I never see any French threads..

It can't be like this you guys
>>
File: alarmed badger.jpg (264KB, 626x626px) Image search: [Google]
alarmed badger.jpg
264KB, 626x626px
>>599316955
This. In real life, burgers and bongs have a pleasant, jovial report. I never understood why a handful of the internet's British users decide to be shitters. Are there a few remnants still upset about America's departure? Are they just being tsundere? Okay, that's fine, but what's utterly baffling is why some of them would choose to label themselves as European as opposed to being a distinct nation apart from the rest of that riff raff. Even if you hate Americans, you're better than that, Brits.

>mfw the whole time it's really just been mudslimes posing as humans and "Europeans" in order to spread hate and vitriol like their toilet-paper holy book commands.
>>
>>599329426
we spent $3 billion hunting Bin Laden and with the spending obama is doing anyway, we can spend some more to get ISIS. Would it be cheap? it would be staggeringly expensive. Is it worth it to keep europe out of radical muslim hands? Hell, I'd do it myself if it meant i could stop this shit. Terror has no religion- "radical muslim" isn't Islam. Its just another name.
>>
>>599329585
Heard that, fuckin love u guys.
>>
>>599329528
>rise of the Eurasian Union and massive debt we owe China
> only a matter of time
>step aside and allow a new empire to rise\

So much kek. Would you like to expand on that?
>>
>>599329750
i believe it's spelt *muslamic
>>
>>599329641
don't worry mate will do.
Also £12.99 = £12.99
>>
>>599328643
advice from an American...stay the fuck out of the Deep South, you WILL get an STD. We are so ashamed that they're considered part of America
>>
>>599319094
Tell me more about your economy
>>
>>599329478
>Or so they've been saying for over 100 years. I'm still waiting.

That's bullshit, you fucking liar. A hundred years ago, most of the world was still ruled by European empires.

And aside, have you fucking looked around Europe? How many thousands of women have to be gangraped by Muslims before you give a shit? Malmo? Rotherham? I'd seriously like to know.

Multiculturalism was always a fucking stupid idea, and now the imbeciles who enacted it are starting to pay the price of paying barbarians to move into their countries.
>>
>>599329997
Sino-American war confirmed in the next 20 years
>>
>>599329379
Hmmm
>>
>>599329998
kek
>>
>>599329379
You seem like a decent chinaman, so leave our bread is all.
>>
File: image.jpg (133KB, 437x368px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133KB, 437x368px
>>599329372
Please, go on.
>>
Fucking Pomme cunts.
>>
>>599316955
Germany was our last hope.
US and UK are two jewish controlled entities that will perpetuate the Zionist order in the world.
Damn, I wish Russia had the means... they have the balls, but the lack power...
>>
>>599330276

That's illegal.
>>
>>599330274
Very well, thank you for conversation, I will now leave.
>>
>>599329835
I agree 100%. It actually makes me physically ill to see the indignance being allowed right now by both our governments. I would personally go in guns blazing and die if it were within my power to stop ISIS. This is Auschwitz on a smaller scale.
>>
>>599330084
any advice on where to go for best birds?

also, don't go to Liverpool when you come here, fucking shit-hole, and you will either end up with an STD or a baby or some shit
>>
>>599316955
Well, the UK couldn't beat America when there was 13 states.
Wanna try 50?
America, Mother fucker.
>>
>>599330067
thought you was the chink
>>
>>599330084
Arkansasfag here. God i hate it. But, as much as i have these hick filled biblethumping states, we need them. tourism and stuff, plus TX has 3rd largest GDP by state in the US.
>>
>>599329829
Uhh I have a pretty significant history of being equally shitty with them.
I thought it was like a repoir we had here. Been doing it for years and I know damn well I'm not the only one.
>>
Britfag. Thread brought a non existent but metaphysically real tear to my minds inner eye.

I hate jesusfags, neocons and the Bush dynasty but I have never met an American who wasn't good at heart, in their soul. America is free to a fault in that it's media and politicians are trying to exploit a great people, but as a people and a partner you are so great that we will always be together. Together in electric dreams.
>>
>>599330541

Fuck off.
>>
>>599327517

Even in the most American-focused and biased WWII documentaries, the Brit resistance is illustrated as extremely important. And there's rarely a Cold War special, even dramatic half-fictional type shows, that doesn't give a nod to Brittish intelligence.

In terms of history and who tells it, American history will never be short on the war before we were involved and how Britain were the ones who resisted Hitler first, and kept resisting to the astonishment of the entire world.

So yeah... any intelligent American understands and respect British culture, for that reason amongst many others. Also we just plain like you.
>>
>>599328145

GTFO sandnigger.

As an Amerifat, I appreciate you britbongs, and the rest of the anglosphere. Hung out with your guys at HMS Rooke, and had a hell of a time. Cheers to you all, and I'll stand a pint for you if you're in Oregon.
>>
>>599330514
Plus, now they've gone and pissed off a shitload of other countries like Japan and Jordan.

Bitches gon get killed, as soon as a more conservative president gets in the US office. Obama is too afraid to get boots on the ground.
captcha: iabot
>>
>>599330602
My condolences
>>
>>599316955
Nobody opinion on WWII matters.
>>
>>599330559
Bloody hell mate, ease off with that bruv. Don't make us look like racists too.
>>
>>599330541
46 states, 4 commonwealths.
fucking yanks, a Brit has to correct you on your own fucking shit.
>>
>>599330723

I would bet a thousand dollars you can't define "neoconservative" without looking it up.
>>
>>599326098
Actually, my chinese friend, you come from a true culture and a true empire and the world is going back to its natural order, before British colonialism.
Long life China!
>>
>>599330559
*raffs*
>>
CHAV reportin' in m8. Wots good ye americont mother fockers! We chavs lov ya too!
>>
>>599330523
I'd say California or New York City, but I've never actually been to either place. I'm a Chicagofag
>>
>>599330723
Hats off to you, britfag. I have some family up in Cambridge. Always had good experiences.
>>
>>599330514
Iraq expended the civilian will to act on both sides

Iraq '03 didn't happen and ISIS somehow did? A firestorm of ridiculous proportions would have reigned down on northern Iraq and Syria

Just shows we should pick our battles justly imo
>>
File: ron swanson.gif (999KB, 490x368px) Image search: [Google]
ron swanson.gif
999KB, 490x368px
>>599320124
The day Britain's leadership wisens up and asks America for aid in eliminating the mudslime jihadist threat is the day I join the armed forces.
>ballin' thru British ghettos
>puttin' holes in everything with a skin color darker than cream
>Overwhelmingly successful campaign
>spread the mission across the rest of Europe
>the entire continent sees a drastic improvement
>mfw
>>
>>599331087
but the word racist, racism and racial is irrelevant to me mate.
also when you get a chinese take away, I bet you say chinky, I don't mean it offensively, regardless if you think they will take it offensively, call me ignorant if you will, but a word shouldn't offend, especially a simply word like chink that holds no history of racism but rather a simple slang word, much like paki, stop being a victim of the nanny nonsense.
>>
File: 1411990127955.jpg (22KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
1411990127955.jpg
22KB, 425x282px
Leave the WWII squabbling to the foolish generation that orchestrated it. America's meteoric rise is a testament to pan-European greatness.

Hail Europa. No guilt. No apologies.
>>
>>599331341
Mancunian mate. The fuck u wont on my fread?
>>
>>599330523
oddly enough, when i lived in missouri for a while, i found that they had the right mix of class and slut in their women. Something about the whole conservative upbringing makes them wild in bed.
>>
File: 1418400856676.jpg (73KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1418400856676.jpg
73KB, 413x395px
>>599320124
>>
>>599331199
Massive faggot

Where would you like to send the thousand dollars?
>>
Britfag here, You 'muricans are bretty okay
>>
>>599330453
What kind of chinaman doesn't have at least seven proxies?
Confirmed b8
>>
File: 1368889286857.gif (143KB, 300x170px) Image search: [Google]
1368889286857.gif
143KB, 300x170px
>>599316955
>Yeah. Us. So the rest of you can fuck off, and we Americans and Brits can have a bit of a chat.
Eat a dick op
>>
>>599331525
Amerifag here. this x100000.

Fuck the muslims. ruining one of the greatest countries mankind has ever known
>>
>>599331397
Think California looks nicer. Not a big fan of cities as much me
>>
File: oblaugh.jpg (52KB, 536x400px) Image search: [Google]
oblaugh.jpg
52KB, 536x400px
>>599331525
>>puttin' holes in everything with a skin color darker than cream
I giggled m8
>>
U.S. and U.K. are so fuckin gay... (literally)
I miss the Nazis so much.
>>
>>599329997
Where does the confirmation come in? It's a verifiable fact that our economy has been supported for years now by an external body, namely China. Given the wealth transfer that occurred during the recession, it's clear that our economy cannot support itself much longer at this rate. The forecast looks equally grim when you factor-in the declining birth rate largely borne of our generation's disillusionment with marriage and the concept of the nuclear family.
As for the Eurasian Union, take a look at the negotiations Putin brokered with Egypt, 15 years ago the sanctioned levied against Russia today would have leveled them. Given that the Ruble has seen decline but with Egyptian support the country will begin building an economy that is largely free from the US. Not only economically is this a massive step but even symbolically, Putin's giving us the finger and we've effectively tied our own hands with the laws governing international relations, many of which we've actively pushed for since the 1950s.
>>
>>599331112
Its, uh, kinda like states.
And if I was lied to all my life, there should be 46 stars, and still, 46 is still pretty large compared to the previous 13.
>>
>>599331903
butthurt neo-Nazi found. Also, check 'em
>>
>>599322687
Notice how your comrade is wearing two watches?
He's been looting the dead.
Tut tut...
>>
>>599331825
>butthurt 2/3rd world countryfag detected
>>
>>599331653
I just nicked ye mums purse bruv, so I thought I'd go post the fockin spoils online. Made a cool 30 quid from it bruv
>>
>>599331903
>miss the Nazis
well, assuming you're at least 80 and blonde haired and blue eyed don't you think if Nazi's were any good they would have won the war?!
>>
>>599321500
Southern, red-blooded American here. Trailer Park Boys made the world a better place, and my favorite Youtubers are from Canada. My only real gripe is that I wish you would set a better example with your healthcare, but even then, your horror stories about wait times in the ER/doctor's lounge/pharmacy serve as a proper warning against socialized medicine.
>>
File: Picture-22[1].gif (95KB, 375x337px) Image search: [Google]
Picture-22[1].gif
95KB, 375x337px
>>
>>599332167
nah mate. Come down Salford ye and I'd fucking ave you mate
>>
>>599332066

check confirmed
>>
>>599319094
>not being in great brit/america master race
>stay mad, filthy communist
>>
>>599331841
give a choice between the two, I'd go with California every time. As poorly run as the state is, it seems like heaven, especially since its currently -5 degrees where im at
>>
Russia ended he reign when they took the Reichstag. America only fought when pearl harbor happened. America only cares if they'll get oil or attacked
>>
>>599332289
They were too fuckin' brave...
True white power motherfuckers!
>>
>>599331903
Poland detected
>>
>>599320124
I'm in tears at this, t-t-thank you

n...no homo
>>
>>599332575
if you don't mind nigger gangs and being shot by the police and psychopaths wandering the streets you will love it.
>>
>>599316955
I know I'm taking the bait here, but I'll indulge you OP.

America and Britain ONLY have their wealth, their technology, and their resources because they've looted the rest of the world for all of it.

Sure, you've got great inventors from these countries that invent many useful things but the only reason they're in a position to do that is because of the wealth and prosperity that has been looted from elsewhere to put them in that position. If you think otherwise, you're an indoctrinated fool to the fullest.
>>
>>599327003

Different FuckyeahAmerican here. Brit accent in the US really will get you laid as much as you want. When they aren't with you, American women are gossiping with their friends about your accent. They want to casually fuck you as a trophy in the most appropriate way possible.
>>
File: BlackPower.gif (990KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
BlackPower.gif
990KB, 500x300px
>>599332614
Here's Nazis in action today.
>>
>>599320124
Patriotic tears.
>>
>>599332480
You guys need socialised medicine more than anyone

C'mon - Cuba has better healthcare and you guys somehow froze them in time so it's always 1950
>>
>>599332575
Also it's gotta be tonnes easier getting weed in Cali than anywhere else right?
>>599332747
Shit, really that bad?
>>
>>599332653
No, but polish chicks are hot...
Blonde, blue eyed, angelic faces...
Don't know why Adolf didn't gave them a chance...
>>
>>599319420
Tony starks?
>>
>>599332503
Me n me boys will be rite dare ye bloody chickenshit.
>>
>>599322687
have to agree anon. a winner is a winner.
>>
>>599332956
Lol, those are our good fake-nazi american boys.
See the confederate flag? Fuckin' retard...
>>
>>599333022
Putin is totally in Ukraine for the skinny Lolita babes
>>
>>599332091
war dude. looting is inevitable
>>
Spanishfag here!

Suave incarnate...

I will now leave,
Adios!
>>
File: Sharia[1].jpg (92KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Sharia[1].jpg
92KB, 600x600px
all non-Muslims must leave the thread
>>
File: quite.png (37KB, 765x722px) Image search: [Google]
quite.png
37KB, 765x722px
>>599320124

Brit here.

Will always love America, our successful child. Making daddy proud lad.
>>
>>599333133
so close to hexs
>>
>>599333589
b8/8
>>
File: black-power-pin.jpg (49KB, 432x424px) Image search: [Google]
black-power-pin.jpg
49KB, 432x424px
>>599333391
irrelevant
you're still an outdated failed ideology
>>
>>599333398
Ukraine is another true white country punished by the jewish administration of our country. They were better with the russians.
>>
>>599333589
Lol, looks a lot like modern Britain!
>>
This is fucking heart warming, Anon
>>
>>599333527
Spanish people were douchebags when I went there
>>
>>599333800
Oh, a negroe.
>>
>>599333589
>>599334129
sad thing is it's true. Everyone is too fucking liberal about it and just accepts it. Might as well suck the cock of ISIS. We need a Hitler to wipe them all out.
>>
>>599333998
What the fuck are you talking about? Jewish affecting Ukraine? Putin is not Jewish. Russians rolled tanks like they did in Georgia because Ukraine was talking about Joining EU and Nato so to fuck up their chances Russia creates turmoil. Jews? Are you sure it wasn't Crab people?
>>
>>599334393
what we need is a stronger US president
US could take out ISIS with the help of the other countries ISIS has attacked, we just need a rallying point
>>
>>599334355
Does this still happen in America? I'm a black britfag and I want to go there... But not if it's like this

>not the guy you replied to
>>
>>599334716
>with the help of other countries.
I'm a brittard and even I'm not proud enough to admit that the US could do it on it's own. They just need a strong president as you said to fuck them up, and no be afraid of what may happen
>>
>>599330541
You mean 13 colonies?
>>
>>599329835
I do feel sorry for all of the real practicing muslims in the world. they should be the ones to lead the charge against isis
>>
>>599322939
I kekd
>>
>>599335371
Shiite muslims have declared resistance against radicals. So there's that.
>>
>>599334716
Your president would be able to be stronger if the last dipshit with the title hadn't alienated the whole world

I love you guys, but George Bush (both of them)... Twats
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (40KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
40KB, 480x360px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yewERe10twE
>>
File: mynigga.jpg (42KB, 552x464px) Image search: [Google]
mynigga.jpg
42KB, 552x464px
>>599320124
>>
>>599335513
recent presidents have been awful. We need a new president. one that is less conventional.
>>
>>599335342
So say we all
>>
>>599331112
That doesn't actually mean anything. Saying they are a "commonwealth" has no legal bearing, it's just a way of saying their government focuses on the wellbeing of it's people. Because, as im sure you know, all states have their own laws and government.

They are still states. And we're all united by our federal government. = United States of America.

Just thought I'd reinforce that knowledge that I'm sure you already know.

I still love you, my British friend. Cheerio!
>>
>>599335371
I'll let them. In fact, if they did it would completely redeem them in my eyes.
>>
>>599328643
Don't listen to >>599330084 he's unbelievably mistaken. What you really want to avoid are the liberal clusterfuck states in the Northeast and West (check a map of the last two elections and if they voted for Obongo by more than 60%, stay the fuck out).
The South, on the other hand, is amazing. The scenery is beautiful and varied and it's, in the continental US, only rivaled by the Northwest. The food will literally be the best you've ever had. It's one of the best regions on earth for hunting and sports. The people in general are amazing. I could go on, but I think you get the point. Just stay out of nigger dens down there. And that's not to say don't interact with blacks (the Southern blacks that have their shit together are fucking cool people), just don't go near ghettos.
>>
>>599334705
Stupid, don't you know yet that the we are there too? This war wouldn't be happening without us. Well, without the command of our jewish administration. That's how gay our "country" is.
>>
Britfag, love my country but hate the queen... Old haggard bitch. Fuck William too...
>>
Mexifag.
I heard that during the white mans war against nazi Germany, mexicans came up from your southern borders and worked your farms. The reason was that since most men were at war, nobody was left to tend your farms. Can i get some love too?
>>
>>599336047
>this so much

I love being in Texas.
>>
>>599336164
Taco
>>
>>599330723
>it's media and politicians are trying to exploit a great people
> I have never met an American who wasn't good at heart, in their soul
>he hates the people that give America its soul and are actively trying to prevent exploitation

Nigger u wot
>>
File: dollar_islam_4[1].jpg (72KB, 480x207px) Image search: [Google]
dollar_islam_4[1].jpg
72KB, 480x207px
>>599335753
it is irrelevant, it will be one world under Islam Allah willing.
>>
File: thebeatles.jpg (83KB, 900x704px) Image search: [Google]
thebeatles.jpg
83KB, 900x704px
>>599316955
Amerifag here.

All of the best music came from England.

That is all.
>pic related
>>
>>599336164
Amerifag here
There was a pretty massive movement here during WWII that prompted all citizens to "join the fight" by conserving materials and growing food. It wouldn't surprise me if there was some element of truth to this but I am not familiar with it. Any chance on some sauce? As far as your country is concerned though, you guys have been sustaining our population bubble for awhile now according to some theorists so, thank you for that.
>>
>>599336149
>>
>>599335497
Sadly, the shiites doesn'trepresent the muslim world... most muslims are sunnies and believe that shiites are heretics.
Plus, Hezbolla is shiite...
>>
>>599331397
>>599330523

Definitely New York. California/L.A. women are known to be a little vapid and unless you have money or status, the hot chicks don't want anything to do with you. They're mostly looking for somebody who can further their career or social status.

New York women are awesome. They outnumber men by almost 2:1 and are usually successful and make their own money. They are mostly focused on their career and remain single until their 30s, then finally settle down with a good man. Can confirm, when i moved to new york i met many attractive single ladies who just wanted to get laid, then kick me out or leave after because they have work in the morning.

I love nyc
>>
>>599320124

this
>>
>>599333998
jewish Administration of which country? The only country with a majority Jewish government is Israel.
Are you scared of Jews? Are they trying to steal your foreskin? Did a jew rape your ugly shit smelling mother? Or was it you they raped?
There was some birth trauma to you that is causing some kind of retardation.
>>
It makes sense to take pride in stuff you never did for yourself, yeah stuff happened, to other people, other people did stuff yeah, my pride swells like a huge ego cock. Fuck all Nations.
>>
>>599337047
Honestly mate, I may be alone in this... But i seriously hate the attention they get. Their irrelevant these days, and the media tries to make it seem like we worship them. Bloody hell...
>>
>>599337075
I know it is the minority, and i believe that hezbolla is another terrorist group. Maybe i'm misinformed, but what i mean to say is that not all terrorists are muslims, and not all muslims are terrorists. But because stupid people talk loud, people have a scapegoat.
>>
>>599337383
Sunni=good muslims, shi'ite=bad muslims
>>
>>599337348
They do come across as a bunch of reptilian shafts really.
>>
Here's to autosage
>>
>>599336767
britbong here.
gonna sound like a faglet, but I rather agree with the idea that MJ was king of pop and Madonna the Queen, I prefer her stint with William Orbit though, loved that era. Jacko I prefer the early 90's.
Also Metallica, always worth a mention.
.....ok fuck it, I like Guns n Roses too, dont judge.
>>
White, English speaking master race. It's OUR fucking world.

UK
USA
AUSTRALIA
CANADA
NEW ZEALAND TOO
>>
File: Chillin'.gif (759KB, 720x500px) Image search: [Google]
Chillin'.gif
759KB, 720x500px
When did b/ become pol/?
>>
>>599328539
This.
Also, China's middle class is growing from all the contract work US sends them. They are amassing a powerful middle class with really good work ethic. You might be making their trinkets soon
>>
>>599337187
You are so inoccent... have to read more son.
Begin with mass inmigration all around the world. See who is behind. Go deep.
>>
>>599337588
the point is that not all muslims agree with ISIS
>>
>>599337383
Not all mooshlims are terrorishts, but most terrorishts are mooshlims
>>
>>599337756
Agreed.
>>
>>599337720
when people started becoming politically aware
>>
>>599336767
The beatles didn't become super popular and famous until they came to america. Fact.

Granted, they are musical geniuses. But they didn't have any real impact until they came to america. Same with most british bands. Just saying
>>
>>599337348
Brit approval of their monarchy is at a near-record high. Say what again?
>>
>>599337819
Gonna need more sauce than "go deep."
>>
archiving
>>
Well guys, it's been a pleasure.
>>
>>599338006
Hence why I said I may be alone mate
>>
>>599337684
and yet what do they all have in common?
Islam the fastest growing religion in all those countries.
So much for only spreading by the sword and by fear right?!
Thread posts: 317
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.