[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Click for more| Home]

So I found the most ridiculous fucking hashtag today /b/ #NoHymenNoDiamond

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 268
Thread images: 67

File: B9WSvtuCAAAfV0k.jpg (46KB, 600x630px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
B9WSvtuCAAAfV0k.jpg
46KB, 600x630px
So I found the most ridiculous fucking hashtag today /b/

#NoHymenNoDiamond

and the slightly less popular

#PoppedCherryDontMarry

This very explicitly relates a woman's body and sexual preferences to a material product and is probably the most sexist thing I've seen in a long time. So what are we gonna do about it /b/? Let's dox these fuckers!
>>
Go away you landwhale that's trying to get a personal army
>>
File: ldlel.jpg (25KB, 736x451px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ldlel.jpg
25KB, 736x451px
>>598961502
nigga thats an abstract kind of bait
>>
The fuck? It's their choice if they don't want used merchandise.
>>
lol slut whore isn't getting married because she fucks around. what's wrong with that?
>>
>>598961959
>>598962023
Because there's no male equivalent?
>>
>complains about limiting a woman's choice to do what she wants with her body
>tries to tell men what to do with theirs

Right.
>>
>>598962427
We can bed whomever we want and still live a normal existence. If a cunt sluts around then she is tarnished goods and is not deserving of a good man. What's not to get?
>>
>>598963017
The part that that is literally sexist as fuck.

How can every anti-feminism thread be about belittling both women and their complaints about being belittled? It's either one or the other or you're being illogical.
>>
>>598963447
>It's either one or the other or you're being illogical.

We thought you cunts might understand illogic.
>>
File: 1390761916914.jpg (15KB, 288x392px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1390761916914.jpg
15KB, 288x392px
>>598961502
would you rather open a soda yourself and enjoy a fresh drink or drink from one thats had 7 dicks in it ?
>>
File: lolpic.jpg (22KB, 400x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lolpic.jpg
22KB, 400x200px
>>598961502
>hurr cmon guys lets dox people i dont agree with
fuck off OP
>>
>>598963447
He's just trolling you dumb ass.
>>
>>598963857
I don't think any person wants a soda that has had 7 different sets of genitalia rubbed on it save for an odd fetish.
>>
File: ytkytk.jpg (87KB, 700x557px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ytkytk.jpg
87KB, 700x557px
>>
>>598961502
go back to tumblr
>>
Why don't we just all marry 12 year olds .
>>
>>598961502
nypa
>>
>>598963447
I am not belittling women because women and sluts are two different things. women save themselves for their future husband and sluts just go around being "hurr durr my point of view matters" when we all really know it doesn't. This is a man's world honey, get used to it.
>>
>>598961502
sage
>>
>>598961502
gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>598961502
>trying this hard
>>
File: image.jpg (204KB, 960x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
204KB, 960x640px
What you need is bananaism
>>
>>598961502
Lol, I think /pol/ came up with this ages ago. I support their trolling
>>
>>598963857
Best analogy of the year.
>>
This is a double edge sword. Like, I can get if a man doesn't want to end up with a woman who has slept around like a bitch. However, not all females develop a hymen.
>>
>>598963447
We will address this issue after you put your name on the draft list.
>>
Getting married in general is letting the woman win. There is no benefit in marriage for the man.
>>
>>598964879
Can we?
>>
Romans invented marriage
>>
>>598963857
Good job stealing a fucking Cleaveland Show joke. That show is gay.
>>
>>598964879
That would be fantastic.
>>
File: image.jpg (321KB, 1280x951px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
321KB, 1280x951px
>>
File: 1424111948635.jpg (105KB, 739x742px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1424111948635.jpg
105KB, 739x742px
>>598961502
>>
>>598967461
If its gay, why do you watch it to be able to recognize that quote
>>
Like asking why Vampires prefer virgins..

If Im gana eat and sandwich id prefer none fucked it first..
>>
>>598961502
MODSMODSMODS

Also, that's a good idea. Not the marrying bit, but diamondwise
>>
File: image.jpg (7KB, 122x125px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
7KB, 122x125px
>>
>>598961502
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOds!
>>
>>598961502
>This very explicitly relates a woman's body and sexual preferences to a material product
Implying that virgin women aren't better and that the excuse of "sexual preferences" is sufficient enough to justify whore behavior

>probably the most sexist thing I've seen in a long time
It's reality. Virgin women are better than non-virgin women. The are more valuable, more innocent and more loving.
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 500x386px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 500x386px
>>
>>598963447
We complain because the claims feminists make are themselves illogical.
>>
File: image.jpg (7KB, 125x125px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
7KB, 125x125px
>>
>>598962427
Men who have sex outside of marriage are wrong as well, but physiologically it is more damaging to the woman to have sex. Also women are mothers and thus God punishes them greater seeing as how they carry the children in the very place that they whored out.
>>
>>598962427
A loser who gets no or little pussy.

That is the equivalent. And women go out of their way to state this.

There is nothing wrong with guys saying this, they can say and do what ever the fuck they want.

The only people who DO have a problem with this are women who use sex as a form of coinage and control in relationships or have been around the block and know they have no chance if it comes down to having fewer partners thus having a lower chance of being unfaithful and being a future ex-wife.

Oh and fellas. If the woman you're with is loudly and visibly pissed at this then begin to count down the days till she cheats on you or wants a break.
>>
>>598968231
Sums up my opinion.
>>
>>598968630
Lets face it. Men can be whores. Females can be whores. They're both stupid. End of story.
>>
File: 437284932847.jpg (7KB, 160x166px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
437284932847.jpg
7KB, 160x166px
>>598963857
>>
>>598966406
Plenty lose it in non-sexual ways, too.

Impacts to the groin, consistent deep stretching, or vigorous exercise can all break a hymen.
>>
>>598968630

That's EXACTLY what I would expect to hear from a skeleton. You aren't fooling anybody here, Spooky.
>>
File: average feminist.jpg (85KB, 714x504px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
average feminist.jpg
85KB, 714x504px
>>598961502
>OP's face while making this shit thread
>>
>>598968630
I don't trust you
>>
>>598968928
Yeah, that too.
>>
>>598968630
I don't understand what is inherently wrong with a woman having sex with two men, and then birthing the second's child. The first penis has not done any damage to the woman, in fact penises and vaginas are literally made to interface.
>>
>>598968630
Fucking skeleton logic in action right here. FUCK OFF, SPOOKSTER! WE'RE NOT GONNA FALL FOR YOUR TRICKS!
>>
>>598961502
Same ridiculous shit as "better put a ring on it". I hate dumb bitches.
>>
>>598961502
>SJW detected
pls go.
Nvr cum beck.
>>
>>598967923
>>598967529
>>598965733

Whoever is responsible for proliferating this shit deserves to be forced to watch their families being murdered in front of their eyes.
>>
>>598962427
the male equivalent is virginity and honesty. I mean, why do you think God gave women an indicator of whether they are virgin or not?
>>
>>598968231
sexual preference is sufficient to justify sexual activity.

Innocence isn't inherently valuable, and doesn't imply that a person will be more loving.
>>
>>598969327
But I really really really like this image.
>>
#NoRingyNoDingy
>>
>>598963447
Maybe if you weren't arrogant and defending whorish behavior then people would scold you. You're a fool and your lack of self-awareness is why you are miserable.

>>598968808
Men cannot be whores, just like they can't be virgins, both are words reserved for females, but men can be whore-mongers and fornicators. We shouldn't not have compassion for them, but we can't allow them to espouse lies. You are correct though, anyone who has sex before marriage is a fool.
>>
>>598968630
Men who tend to have a lot of sex outside of marriage with no emotional support or lots of children tend die fairly young. Mainly because the body is in perma hunt fuck and knock up mode.
This pretty much quickly drains a body of energy and a mind of anything approaching normality and the vital intimacy that we crave and ultimately need to survive.
That and nutting a lot leads to prostate problems latter on.
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 284x178px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 284x178px
>>598969327
>>
>>
File: 2nd.jpg (13KB, 300x225px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2nd.jpg
13KB, 300x225px
>>598969327
>>
>>598969545
This post is straight out of the 1800's.
>>
>>598969560
Feminist bananafag!
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 640x607px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 640x607px
>>598969784
>>
>>598963447
>Literally sexist as fuck

How sexist is fuck, exactly?
>>
File: 1272923671507.jpg (18KB, 500x470px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1272923671507.jpg
18KB, 500x470px
>>598969294
>SJW

Are you faggots retarded? You think anyone who opposes misogyny on the Internet is an SJW. You realize that a lot of people who aren't feminists or even liberals think shit like this is retarded, don't you? It's especially hilarious when you do something extreme, like send a woman death threats for talking about HURR GAYYYYMES; suddenly anyone who thinks that's retarded is an SJW.
>>
>>598969163
Short answer it's a sin. Long answer is a matter of loyalty, a woman is supposed to be faithful to her husband and having partners before marriage is damaging to her soul. It jades her to pleasure that is meant to be reserved for her husband and utilized to raise children.

>The first penis has not done any damage to the woman
Wrong, it break the hymen and thus damages the vagina

> in fact penises and vaginas are literally made to interface.
wrong an elephant penis cannot interface with a chihuahua vagina
>>
>>598970215
The idea that men can do whatever they want but women can't is only able to be perpetuated by a society where men hold power. If all things were equal, there would not be slut shaming.
>>
>>598969560

Fucking feminist hamplanets shitting up 4chan with your cancer-tier banana pics.

KILL YOURSELF.
>>
>>598969407
underrated post
>>
>>598970234
No... No trl,
jus go.
pls bb.
>>
>>598970234
No, we don't think that anyone who is against misogyny is a SJW. The problem is, you people think that being against women who are addicted to sex is misogyny.
>>
>Men are being insulted for not wanting to make a lifetime commitment to a woman who can't make a commitment
I see no problems here.
>>
>>598970585
You... You really don't know the definition of literally, do you?
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 450x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 450x600px
>>598970598
>>
>>598970585
>>
>>598969446
>Innocence isn't inherently valuable, and doesn't imply that a person will be more loving.

Innocence as defined by fewer or no sexual relationships and sexual partners actually does imply higher chance of loyalty and a higher chance of being loving. As their relationship and sexual history increases their ability to maintain a long term relationship or even emotionally and sexually satisfactory relationships decreases exponentially.

That's actually been studied and has been proven to be the case 100% of the time.

It's why men who find out their girlfriends/wives/could be might be's have been around the the block and or played for both teams and realize that there is more then likely no future there, that you'll leave or have no emotional or sexual impact that will make her want to stick around and begin to emotionally distance ourselves in preparation for when she inevitably leaves or cheats.
>>
>>598970574
> in fact penises and vaginas are literally made to interface.
wrong an elephant penis cannot interface with a chihuahua vagina

I would really love to know how you got interspecies sex out of the guy's comment.
>>
>>598970574
>wrong an elephant penis cannot interface with a chihuahua vagina


Did you actually just use this as an argument?
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 654x560px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 654x560px
>>
>>598969446
>sexual preference is sufficient to justify sexual activity.
So if a serial child rapist engages in his preferred activity that sexual preference is justification? I understand this is an extreme example, but you need to clarify your argument. Consenting adults are not absolved from wrong doings.
>>
>>598971064
>smiledog.jpg
>2spoopy
>>
>>598971226
It's banana smile and eyes
>>
>>598969548
I believe it, God is no fool and if you abuse the pleasure he gives you that pleasure will become a curse
>>
>>598970585
Yeah but they aren't. Men are stronger and smarter and have all the power. It's been this way since the dawn of mankind and that will never change. so all you can do is accept it.
>>
>>598961502
Omg fuckers why don't we make a bunch of fake social media accounts and make this a trend. See SJW landwhale screech in terror. Its clearly what OP was hoping for but obviously the new fagotry is so dense that no one could possible fathom this.
>>
>>598971317
YOU CAN'T FOOL ME NIGGER!!! I AIN'T PASSIN ALONG SHIT!
>>
File: image.jpg (216KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
216KB, 1080x1080px
>>
>>598971324
You lost this argument when you included rumors, invisible friends and superstitions.
>>
>>598971412
I think the only problem with a "male dominated" world is that sometimes some men abuse that power, which makes bitches automatically think that all men are the same.
>>
>>598969911
Wisdom from the beginning of time is still wisdom today. The truth never changes, God has been around since before time. Do you expect the argument that Old=wrong to be valid with me?
>>
>>598961502
OP must be a newfag for she was not here for the great tumbler raid you stupid cunt
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 250x250px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 250x250px
>>
>>598970585
Life is a balancing act and men hold all the weight. Until you can prove your dominance we will always be the ones making the rules to suit our needs first and yours second.
>>
File: 1410045663535.jpg (34KB, 625x626px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1410045663535.jpg
34KB, 625x626px
>>598961502
a little late to the thread but pic related
also, love the idea
>>
>>598971742
>>598971324
uh, yeah... no need to preach the word of god or whatever
we're just having a conversation
unless you're false flagging...
nah
>>
File: 1422244745592.jpg (27KB, 534x363px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1422244745592.jpg
27KB, 534x363px
>>598961502

You just found it today? You're only about 4 months late.

Let me put this into terms that should be easy to understand...

... Men have decided to excercise their right to choose.
>>
>>598971499

I must say, I'm having a very hard time seeing any downside to this...

We should make a modified one about no marriage for landwhales too for maximum damage.
>>
>>598972186
I'd rather do cockpushups
>>
>>598961502
op you took that in totally the wrong direction
#nohymennodiamond is the new #bikinibridge
>>
>>598970975
Do you not know what a counter example is? It's a logical definition, look it up.

>>598971010
Yes and I'm not wrong

>>598971567
Where did I include any of that. God is only invisible to us because he hides himself from us. The only foolishness one can have towards God is a lack of belief in him considering the overwhelming evidence of his existence.

>>598972086
>no need to preach the word of god
I preach to sinners, and seeing as how you think you don't need it I preach to you with good justification.
>>
File: Effzm7n.gif (429KB, 320x240px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Effzm7n.gif
429KB, 320x240px
>>598967461
>>598967744
OOOHHHH!
>>
>>598963447
the is the wrong place for anti-sexism friend
>>
>>598961502
you're in the wrong place pal
>>
Women who are dumb enough to think diamonds are worth fucking anything deserve a man with hymen hangups.
>>
>>598972268
#SkinnyGirlsGetFatDiamonds
>>
>>598966406
oh yah, kind of like how not all people are born with two legs or a braincase
yah no thats a totally reasonable argument
>>
>>598972621
I can get behind this.

[spoiler] and stick my dick in it [/spoiler]
>>
>>598972409
Maybe there is a God, but blind submission to faggots in robes and a 2000 year old book that contradicts itself at every turn is not a good way to be mysterious.
>>
>>598972582

This anon knows what's up.
>>
>>598969545
Men can be whores. And they can be virgins. People think that virginity is hymen. A virgin is a person who has never ever had sex. Men and women who whore themselves out are equally stupid. And since you're bringing up the Bible, there's also verses pointing out how guys should also be faithful to their wives.

>>598972409
The thing is, that example you gave wasn't even necessary. What the other guy said was correct and it was obvious he was talking about humans.

>>598972732
Why the sarcasm?
>>
>>598972006
Yeah, men do have a majority of the power, but this isn't because men are greedily hording it, many men simply don't realize how they are wielding that power in ways that perpetuate inequality. As a man, I actually think that if most men could experience being a woman and what it's like to not be taken seriously intellectually because of irrelevant factors like how large your breasts are or how much sex you have or how pretty you are, I think many, many men would change their behavior.

Social movements like feminism seek to call out this inequality and create conversations about it. Calling out inequality isn't about forcibly taking power from the powerful demographic, it's about being empathetic to your fellow human being.
>>
File: 1411939042850.jpg (78KB, 555x631px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1411939042850.jpg
78KB, 555x631px
>>598969446
>and doesn't imply that a person will be more loving.
>isn't inherently valuable
pic related
>>
I smell neck beards and fedoras in this thread
>>
File: 1424035800314.jpg (86KB, 490x616px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1424035800314.jpg
86KB, 490x616px
>>598967973
This guy
>>
My favorite rapper is Buster Hyman
>>
>>598973662
I can't smell a thing.
>>
>>598973164
>Why the sarcasm?
well whats the actual prevalence of being born without a hymen? cause im thinking its probably pretty damn low
>>
I am vome to beleeaf that fork is pie
>>
>>598973952
utero rape
>>
>>598972902
>but blind submission to faggots in robes
Why do you bring homosexuality into this discussion? And it's not blind submission, in the ultimate sense of irony that is what the demons tell you when it applies directly to you.

>2000 year old book
old=/=wrong

>contradicts itself at every turn
There are no contradictions in the Bible all can be explained within the context and message

>>598973164
> A virgin is a person who has never ever had sex.
This is the new definition, it was changed purposely to demoralize men via comparison. The devil is crafty.

>Men and women who whore themselves out are equally stupid
I agree that fornicators are foolish

>And since you're bringing up the Bible, there's also verses pointing out how guys should also be faithful to their wives.
I never said anything to the contrary. A man who has sex outside of marriage does it out of lust which is expressly prohibited in the bible.

>>598973164
Cavils are met with cavils, Answer a fool according to his folly
>>
>>598968630
leave it to a skeleton to try to humanshame
>>
>>598961502
left /b a few weeks ago. back today.

>OP's still a fag.

not surprised, still, who really wants to fuck a virgin anyways?

>it'd be like fucking a pillow
>>
>>598961502
dude, purity fags are definitely gigantic fucking faggots but you are an even bigger faggot than that

it's hardly even possible, but you did it
>>
>>598974424
How do u know what fucking a pillow feels like?
>>
File: 1424068870281.jpg (6KB, 125x125px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1424068870281.jpg
6KB, 125x125px
>>598961502
>>
>>598974193
If you are actually serious about this religion shit, fuck, good luck to you.
>>
>>598972409
>Yes and I'm not wrong

So where's the Elephantism movement railing against oppression by the all-powerful Chihuahuas? Oh, there isn't one, because that's not a thing, and your argument is incredibly stupid and, yes, wrong, in every possible sense, you fucking twat.
>>
>>598974608
are you saying you've never fucked your pillow?

I used to have a small soccer ball shaped pillow I would put in my underwear and hump at night when I first learned about masturbation.
>>
>>598973952
The sarcasm wasn't necessary, though. They may not be common, but there's women who never develop the hymen. And as another guy mentioned, there's other ways to accidentally break it. >>598968928

>>598974193
> A virgin is a person who has never ever had sex.
>This is the new definition, it was changed purposely to demoralize men via comparison. The devil is crafty.

Uh... that really does not make sense at all. How is that a new definition? And does it even demoralize men? You're not making any sense. You're the first Christian I've met to ever think this.
>>
>>598974193
Wait, so youre saying God is alive and that we can, in mainstream society, still continue to base our values on HIM?
>>
>>598974741
>inb4 I mixed up the animals. You get my point.
>>
>>598961502
no your personal army fuckface
>>
>>598975055
Chihuahuas are already seen as monsters, though.
>>
>>598974608
i've fucked virgins.

>boring sex is boring.
>>
>>598970234
Shut up ya fuckin sjw
>>
>>598975706
Your saying sex is boring?
>>
>>598974727
>good luck to you.
thank you

>>598974741
No it's a counter example within the domain of reality. One counter example destroys a "for all X, Y" style argument. This is propositional logic 101.

>>598974964
>Uh... that really does not make sense at all.
Change the definition and you create confusion which can be utilized. Eg Sin becomes wisdom, light becomes dark. There is nothing new under the sun. The devil uses the same tricks that he has used since the beginning of time.

>And does it even demoralize men?
It makes it incredibly tempting for a heterosexual male to remain a honorable out of fear of being perceived as weak by his peers.

> You're not making any sense.
It is because I am teaching calculus to a toddler, you don't have the fundamentals, how can you understand truth.

>>598974991
God is alive, he is the first and last. Without him we could do nothing.
>>
File: banana2.png (127KB, 380x387px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
banana2.png
127KB, 380x387px
>>
>>598975911
> (possession) what is saying sex is boring?
>>
File: 1409630808061.png (257KB, 516x526px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1409630808061.png
257KB, 516x526px
>>
File: 1419650026451.jpg (47KB, 455x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419650026451.jpg
47KB, 455x480px
>>
File: IMG_1728.jpg (10KB, 104x110px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_1728.jpg
10KB, 104x110px
>>
File: cool picture.jpg (25KB, 336x355px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cool picture.jpg
25KB, 336x355px
i really really like this picture
>>
File: ocd.jpg (20KB, 497x486px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ocd.jpg
20KB, 497x486px
>>
>>598976247

haha! Great pic
>>
File: 1422802005119.png (1MB, 1074x885px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1422802005119.png
1MB, 1074x885px
>>
>God is alive, he is the first and last. Without him we could do nothing.

Huh. Thats interesting. Chew you havisfaction a singleicious snatisfact to snack that up?
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 500x364px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 500x364px
>>
File: 1419649904120.jpg (95KB, 500x530px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419649904120.jpg
95KB, 500x530px
>>
File: ylyl18.jpg (45KB, 598x465px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ylyl18.jpg
45KB, 598x465px
>>
File: 1419822466297.jpg (205KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419822466297.jpg
205KB, 900x1200px
>>
>>598975954
>Change the definition and you create confusion which can be utilized. Eg Sin becomes wisdom, light becomes dark. There is nothing new under the sun. The devil uses the same tricks that he has used since the beginning of time.
>It makes it incredibly tempting for a heterosexual male to remain a honorable out of fear of being perceived as weak by his peers.

If a person screws someone just so they can stop being seen as weak for being a virgin, that person is a complete moron who needs to grow a thicker skin. The definition of virginity doesn't cause this. Stupid people cause this.

>It is because I am teaching calculus to a toddler, you don't have the fundamentals, how can you understand truth.
Are you assuming I'm an atheist just because I'm disagreeing with you on some things?
>>
File: ylyl19.jpg (12KB, 600x310px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ylyl19.jpg
12KB, 600x310px
>>598977286
>>
>>598977410
That steroid abuse.
>>
>>598977721
The potassium abuse
>>
>>598977410
Banana using an apple such a fruit
>>
>>598961502
>So I found the most ridiculous fucking hashtag today /b/
>AKA hey /b/ im 12 and laugh at every stupid meme i see, so heres another one shoved at you *giggle*
>>
>>598977721

He used collodial bananas so much he actually turned into potassium
>>
>>598978649
#shovel
>>
File: 1419795645212.jpg (101KB, 627x940px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419795645212.jpg
101KB, 627x940px
>>
The fact of the matter is that a penis does not get smaller with use, whereas most vaginas will wear down with usage and age. Child birth is devastating to a vagina, shit will never be the same.
>>
>>598978896
Banned for advertisement
>>
File: femgotemagain.jpg (279KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
femgotemagain.jpg
279KB, 1000x1000px
>>598965033
mah nigga
>>
>>598979223
just out of curiousity, can you name some of the laws mentioned in the picture you posted? not trying to be a dick i actually would like to look that shit up
>>
>>598979061
>childbirth

First thing that comes to mind is that woman from 19 kids and counting
>>
>>598979440
http://www.inquisitr.com/915699/was-an-underage-male-rape-victim-ordered-to-pay-child-support-to-his-rapist/
http://www.dcp.wa.gov.au/crisisandemergency/pages/domesticviolencehelplines.aspx
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erin_Pizzey
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iARHCxAMAO0
http://www.whyileftsweden.com/?p=311
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valerie_Solanas#The_shooting
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qodygTkTUYM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-10760239
http://www.standard.co.uk/news/womens-prisons-should-all-close-within-a-decade-7240659.html
http://www.firstpost.com/india/rape-law-amendment-where-are-the-cases-of-sexual-violence-against-men-384227.html
http://www.jpost.com/Israel/Womens-groups-Cancel-law-charging-women-with-rape
http://web.archive.org/web/20070708213232/http://michnow.org/jointcustody507.htm
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/molloy-program-moms-serve-sentences-home-article-1.1337817
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/7995844/Judges-told-be-more-lenient-to-women-criminals.html
http://pubpages.unh.edu/~mas2/V74-gender-symmetry-with-gramham-Kevan-Method%208-.pdf
http://www.weeklystandard.com/Content/Public/Articles/000/000/016/659dkrod.asp
http://douchebagdork.tumblr.com/post/83373265311/bastardlybrendan-sjhetalia
http://www.ageofconsent.com/comments/numberthirtysix.htm
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/03/19/national/19fathers.html?pagewanted=all&_r=2&
http://judgybitch.com/2014/01/22/five-rights-feminism-delivered-for-women-but-doesnt-want-to-share-with-anyone-else/
http://i.imgur.com/aob5k.jpg
http://www.law.fsu.edu/journals/lawreview/downloads/304/kelly.pdf
http://the-white-feather-movement-worldwarone.wikispaces.com/
http://www.genderratic.com/p/4207/its-shit-like-this-feminist-professor-apparently-argues-child-sexual-abuse-does-not-exist/
http://www.aifs.gov.au/acssa/docs/costello.pdf
>>
>>598979440
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-13666066
http://www.jpost.com/Israel/Article.aspx?id=169522
http://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/is0af/send_complaint_to_cbs_against_the_talk_hosts_for/
http://imminentdeathsyndrome.tumblr.com/post/79183377644/in-another-awkward-and-humorless-moment-in-snl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOCD_T9Qqpc
http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/anne-theriault-/mens-rights-movement_b_5049999.html
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/05/24/1301671/-Elliot-Roger-Gunman-in-California-Mass-Shooting-was-influenced-by-the-Men-s-Rights-Movement
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/classify-mens-rights-movement-terrorist-group/W5018W63
http://www.hindustantimes.com/India-news/NewDelhi/only-men-can-be-booked-for-rape/Article1-1021702.aspx
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2009/nov/29/barbara-ellen-madeleine-martin-comment
http://dontneedfeminism.tumblr.com/post/81918411593/you-do-realize-that-8-year-olds-cannot-give-any-kind-of
http://www.saveservices.org/pdf/SAVE-VAWA-Discriminates-Against-Males.pdf
http://www.law.fsu.edu/journals/lawreview/downloads/304/kelly.pdf
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlHVANXh-yg
http://jezebel.com/294383/have-you-ever-beat-up-a-boyfriend-cause-uh-we-have
http://anescapedconviction.tumblr.com/post/82950097707/imminentdeathsyndrome-read-the-full-paper-here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlFAd4YdQks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3PgH86OyEM
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/geo-safe-house
http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/04/28/earl-silverman-who-ran-mens-safe-house-dies-in-apparent-suicide/
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/11375667/Men-must-prove-a-woman-said-Yes-under-tough-new-rape-rules.html
http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2003/42/section/1
>>
>>598979706
Banned
>>
suck on this get
>>
>>598979440
see>>598979706
thank you bro saves me the trouble
>>
this one
>>
>>598979706
damn, thanks for the A+ delivery anon
>>
>>598979892
You wish.

>>598980011
>>598980052
You're welcome.
>>
>>598979956
>suck on this get

tfw no get, but next 2 posts are double dubs
>>
>>598977286
>The definition of virginity doesn't cause this.
Anything that causes temptation is purposely designed to cause temptation. There is nothing that exists that doesn't have purpose NOTHING. The definition in the Bible only applies to women, thus the definition was changed over time. Virgin and whore are terms only meant to be applied exclusively to women, anyone else who uses them otherwise has been deceived.

>Are you assuming I'm an atheist just because I'm disagreeing with you on some things?
And where in my post do I say that I assume you to be an atheist? I only assume you to be a fool and that is only because of the quality of your arguments. You make assumptions that are based on what you perceive me to say but not what I actually say and you argue against staunch wisdom.
>>
>>598978896
I really really really really really really really really really really really really like that cake, can I have a slice?
>>
File: 334242.jpg (10KB, 150x145px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
334242.jpg
10KB, 150x145px
I live my life everyday how I want to live it I don't need feminism to tell me how to live my life. The world is never going to be perfect and there will always be assholes.

What grinds my gears is the false rape accusers making it hard for the real victims to get the help they deserve.
>>
File: IMG_1726.png (948KB, 680x586px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_1726.png
948KB, 680x586px
>>598980703

GO AHEAD ITS ALL YOURS MY FRIEND XDDDDD
>>
>>598980245
>Anything that causes temptation is purposely designed to cause temptation.

You're pretty much suggesting that the universe itself was designed to cause temptation.
>>
>>598981163
>You're pretty much suggesting that the universe itself was designed to cause temptation.

Not everything is a temptation, but things that are temptations were designed so. Everything that exists, exists for a reason. God is no fool.
>>
>>598981502
Then God is an asshole.
>>
File: fatty with class.jpg (26KB, 300x450px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fatty with class.jpg
26KB, 300x450px
>>598961502
First hashtags I actually like.

Pic related it's OP.
>>
I love how this thread is some faggot trolling pretending to be SJW, cancerfags dumping "banana maymay" images, and some Christfag trying to explain everything through his batshit crazy worldview (also probably trolling).
>>
>>598981502
Dude, EVERYTHING can be a temptation. Are you going to tell me that sins like greed, lust and gluttony can only related to single material things?
>>
>>598980245
>Anything that causes temptation is purposely designed to cause temptation. There is nothing that exists that doesn't have purpose NOTHING. The definition in the Bible only applies to women, thus the definition was changed over time. Virgin and whore are terms only meant to be applied exclusively to women, anyone else who uses them otherwise has been deceived.

The Bible does mention male whores as well. Anything can cause temptation, both good and/or bad. The thing is, you have to resist the bad temptation.

>And where in my post do I say that I assume you to be an atheist? I only assume you to be a fool and that is only because of the quality of your arguments. You make assumptions that are based on what you perceive me to say but not what I actually say and you argue against staunch wisdom.

I was asking if you were assuming that, not asking why were you claiming I was. And no offense, but you're coming off as a rather arrogant person. I suggest you be careful with that.
>>
The resonance men don't want sluts is because women don't actually give sex away freely to just anybody, whereas men do. When you date a guy you've done literally nothing to earn his sex, it's free. In that sense you're on equal footing with all his past numbers. That's not the same with women, they expect something in return from *some* men. No guy wants to know that he's splitting his networth, risking losing his kids, taking care of, protecting and investing in a woman that requires him to do all those things in order to get to have sex with her, if he knows there's a string of men in her past that got the pussy for free. No smart man anyways.
>>
>>598981632
Only because you don't see his wisdom. I am done with you, you won't listen because you can't hear even though your ears work fine. Read the KJV bible
>>
>>598976087

>possession

If your dumb ass is going to try being a grammar Nazi, you'd better fucking get your modifiers straightened out first

POSSESSIVE.
>>
>>598981943

the christian person sounds like a baptist
>>
>>598981943
I doubt that Christfag is even a Christfag. He's either being a rather successful troll with his bait or he's a batshit Southern Baptist.
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 934x625px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 934x625px
>>598961502
Shits not fair but thats life. Just like safe sex is a womens responsibility. Shes gets knocked up, she gets more stds including cancer from hpv. Its wrose for a women to sleep around simply because the way shes designed. She catches all the fluids, shit stays inside of her.. You cant scrub the inside of your cunt like i can my cock. The list goes on and on. If all women slept around and there was no challenge there would be far less men wanting sex all the time.
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 674x363px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 674x363px
>>598982421
>>
>>598982421
It's both their responsibilities, not just the woman.
>>
>>598982923
No, you are incorrect. Safe sex is solely a womens responsibility.
>>
>>598961502
This is the best ylyl thread i've ever seen on /b/.
thanks guys my birthday is better.
>>
>>598982033
A man cannot be tempted to worship the lord for pleasure, because a temptation implies that the result is evil.

> Are you going to tell me that sins like greed, lust and gluttony can only related to single material things?
Only things that please the flesh, everything pleasing to the spirit cannot be temptation

>>598982046
Do you have the verses? I only remember the term "whore-monger". The only temptation is bad temptation, there are no good temptations like there are no good sins.

>I was asking if you were assuming that, not asking why were you claiming I was.
>And where in my post do I say that I ASSUME you to be an atheist?
Why are you saying that I made a claim? I was only questioning your assumption about my question. Obfuscation is the devil's bread and butter.

>And no offense, but you're coming off as a rather arrogant person.
Wisdom seems like folly to fools. Good, I would only be worried if I were to seem wise to you.
>>
>>598983627
It's both their responsibilities. Both should get checked for stds. There's condoms for both males and females. The more protection on both sides, the better.
>>
>>598980771
Yep, that shit sucks and makes me feel ashamed for being of the same gender.
>>
>>598983910
Holy tap dancing fucking biggest load of horseshit I've seen here. Fuck this guy.
>>
>>598962427
"if a key can open any lock, than it's a master key. but if a lock can be opened by any key, than it's a shity lock."
>>
fagthread
>>
>>
File: DildoReading.png (16KB, 303x509px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DildoReading.png
16KB, 303x509px
>>598983910
Wait, so you'd be worried if you were making sense? You realize you just said that you WANT us to not see things your way, right? Fuck this faggot...

Pic unrelated
>>
>>598983910
Deuteronomy 23:17 "No Israelite, whether man or woman, may become a temple prostitute."

1 Kings 14:24
There were even male shrine prostitutes in the land; the people engaged in all the detestable practices of the nations the LORD had driven out before the Israelites.

1 Kings 15:12
He expelled the male shrine prostitutes from the land and got rid of all the idols his ancestors had made.

1 Kings 22:46
He rid the land of the rest of the male shrine prostitutes who remained there even after the reign of his father Asa.

2 Kings 23:7
He also tore down the quarters of the male shrine prostitutes that were in the temple of the LORD, the quarters where women did weaving for Asherah.

Job 36:14
They die in their youth, among male prostitutes of the shrines.

And you're again misunderstanding what I said. I asked you if you were assuming I was an atheist because I didn't understand what you said. That's why I asked, to be sure if you were assuming I was one or not. I didn't say you were claiming I was one.

>Wisdom seems like folly to fools. Good, I would only be worried if I were to seem wise to you.
You're not being seen as wise because you're being arrogant. If you're trying to explain your beliefs to someone, you can do it without name-calling.
>>
File: 1421780641325.png (26KB, 750x750px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1421780641325.png
26KB, 750x750px
newfags getting reeled in by shittier and shittier bait now
>>
>>598985090
>>598985169
staahhhp this isnt 2009
>>
>>598985524
>Wait, so you'd be worried if you were making sense?
Classic misrepresentation of your opponents speech. Like all cowards you can only lie to win arguments. I would be worried if you perceived me as a wise man because that would make me wise to a fool making me a fool.

>You realize you just said that you WANT us to not see things your way, right?
I said nothing of the like. I would love for you to see things the bible's way(KJV).

>>598985939
>1 Kings 14:24
And there were also sodomites in the land: and they did according to all the abominations of the nations which the LORD cast out before the children of Israel.

>Deuteronomy 23:17
There shall be no whore of the daughters of Israel, nor a sodomite of the sons of Israel.

You are using the wrong version of the Bible (KJV), and the irony is that even in the wrong version the word is prostitute which a common biblical symbol of people being led astray from God.

>And you're again misunderstanding what I said. I asked you if you were assuming I was an atheist because I didn't understand what you said. That's why I asked, to be sure if you were assuming I was one or not. I didn't say you were claiming I was one.
Red herring

>You're not being seen as wise because you're being arrogant.
I'm not seen as wise BY YOU because I am not wise to fools. Please read the KJV bible
>>
>>598987040
>wrong version
>KJV

Yes, let's trust the version purposely translated and rewritten to suit the needs and whims of an ancient king.
>>
>>598961502
0/10 not funny

>getting married
>any year
enjoy being a beta cuck faggots, you deserve it
>>
>>598987040
>KJV

Thank you for pretty much admitting I was wasting my time with you arguing semantics.

And I don't see why you think I was using a "red herring".

You're not wise, you're just arrogant and prideful. And in case you forgot, pride is a sin.
>>
>>598987381
No, lets instead trust the version that is based on translations since worn out because of overuse because they were the real transcripts and the transcribers were good at spotting errors in the text. Almost every other version has new age philosophy intwined within the scripture, luckily the original message is so powerful that even with these lies the truth can escape. But the fact remains that all other manuscripts are inferior to the KJV

>Ancient
old=/=wrong

God is no fool, and even lies can't help but expose themselves for what they are.
>>
>>598987040
>KJV

Sorry, Douay-Rheims master race here.
>>
>>598988223
Get a complete Jewish bible
>>
>>598988261
>Douay-Rheims
>even mentioning a bible that includes the apocrypha

>>598988418
Yes, because the Jews did Christ and his message justice
>>
>>598961502
you do know that that came from here right?

GTFO NEWTUMBLRFAG
>>
File: evEXNDp[2].gif (4MB, 320x240px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
evEXNDp[2].gif
4MB, 320x240px
>>598961502
why did you play the dumb white knight instead of just posting the pic and hashtag. they sell it on their own.

unless you were actually serious posting this thread on /b/, which is nearly inconceivable

anyway, #nohymennodiamond
>>
A woman's body is very literally a material product. That's what marriage is. It's a contract where a woman trades her body for protection.
>>
File: 1419354818586.png (9KB, 360x361px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419354818586.png
9KB, 360x361px
>>598989298
>>
>>598989404
Except he's right
>>
>>598989404
That's not bait at all. That's specifically what marriage between a man and woman is.
>>
>>598989404
Bruh it's truuu
>>
File: 1417807212033.jpg (28KB, 627x626px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1417807212033.jpg
28KB, 627x626px
>>598989574
>>598989602
>>
>>598989298
I agree
>>
File: 1418277363939.png (35KB, 625x626px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1418277363939.png
35KB, 625x626px
>>598989746
>>598989869
>>
File: kek.jpg (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kek.jpg
10KB, 200x200px
>>598961502
10/10 B8 OP made me kek pretty well
>>
>>598989971
>>598989779
>>598989404
It's not bait if it's true, newfag. Just learn about le ebin fish maymay?
>>
File: 1418281198771.gif (79KB, 601x602px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1418281198771.gif
79KB, 601x602px
>>598990269
>>
>>598990681
So clever.
>>
>>598990792
>>
>>598990923
LOL
>>
Pls stop.
I'm not even a guy and this is pissing ME off.

Stupid post is stupid.
op is a joke.
People replying are a joke.
The shitty memes are a joke.
Pls. No more.

Someone just post porn or something
>>
>>598990923
TOP KEK
O E
P K
>>
File: 1417567575678.png (52KB, 625x626px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1417567575678.png
52KB, 625x626px
>>598991151
>>
>>598990923
Ok, I legit LOL'ed
>>
>>598991216
Kek
>>
>>598991273
>>
>>598991216
Awesome lol
>>
>>598961502
that image is a double negative
>>
>>598991216
Please I just wanna finger fuck myself into a coma and sleep but this has me so russled the drive is gone
>>
>>598990681
Lol kek
>>
File: 74a.png (95KB, 680x609px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
74a.png
95KB, 680x609px
>>598991510
>>
>>598991510
>>598991151
I feel you bros
>>
>>598991151
>>598991151
Why does the truth bother you woman? I have nothing but compassion for you and you must know that your soul is in danger. Please get right with the lord. (read the KJV Bible)
>>
File: 1417806505156.jpg (31KB, 436x432px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1417806505156.jpg
31KB, 436x432px
>>598991813
>>
>>598969407
>God
>>
>>598991813
LOL WHAT.
>>
>>598991813
THERE IS NO GOD BUT MAN, THERE IS NO BELIEF BUT OF YOURSELF. YOU ARE BLINDED BY FALSE PROPHET'S AND MANIPULATED BY LIES OF MEN THAT ARE GREATER THAN YOU. CAST OF THESE ILLUSIONS AND EMBRACE YOUR OWN GODHOOD, CHILD OF A SIMPLER AGE.

Just sayin'
>>
Ill just leave this here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5kWu1ifBGU
>>
I literally have only 21 hours/week of free time and I've waisted too much time monitoring this thread. 404 already.
>>
File: 1417806471726.jpg (103KB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1417806471726.jpg
103KB, 3000x3000px
>>598992583
>>
Which version of the bible should one go to for a most apt translation? And please don't say KJV, as only bibliolators (blasphemers who worship the book, not the Word) cling to.
>>
>>598992791
Learn Greek and Hebrew.
>>
>>598992583
God is greater than you and no man can forge wisdom to enslave someone in a way that would make him harder to manipulate. The bible requires you to root out lies and to expose evil in power. The God of the KJV bible equates himself to the lowest among his children. The bible says that love, patience, hope and kindness are tantamount. Ye shall know them by their fruit. What do you advocate? Believe whatever you want just because? And you blatantly lie, and to what end and for what good? You say I am manipulated by lie and those are lines feed to you by demons.

>>598992791
The book is the word, but if you don't have the book the world should be sufficient enough for the truth (Romans 1:20)
>>
>>598992791
THERE IS NO WORD BUT THAT OF MAN. THERE IS NO VOICE BUT THAT OF MAN. OH CHILD THAT IS AFRAID OF IT'S OWN POTENCY, CAST OF THE VEIL OF YOUR IGNORANCE AND EMBRACE THE WONDER OF YOUR OWN EXISTANCE.

just sayin' again.
>>
The original KJV included the Apocrypha. Its writers were inspired by God to do so. Only in the late 19th century did American Heathen cults remove these holy books to further corrupt the Bible of Kings and solidify their blasphemous abomination of Christianity.
>>
I'm really confused....is someone gonna post porn or should I ditch?
>>
>>598993216
Without God we would have no existence

>>598993282
citation needed

>>598993310
Porn is evil
>>
>>598992791
Use the RSV. Or even the NRSV though the politics of the gender inclusion are disgusting.
>>
File: 2b8.png (577KB, 680x526px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2b8.png
577KB, 680x526px
>>
>>598993160
YOU USE THE WORDS OF YOUR MASTER, SLAVE OF A WOE BEGOTTEN AGE. THE LIES ARE THOSE OF YOUR MASTER, FORCED INTO YOUR MEWLING ORIFICE WHEN YOUR THOUGHT'S WHERE AS A LEAF UPON THE WIND. FIND WITHIN YOURSELF THE POWER INHERENT TO ALL MANKIND, TREAT THE THOUGHT'S OF LONG DEAD MISCREANTS AS THERE WEAPON AGAINST THEE AND COME INTO LIGHT OF TRUE ENLIGHTENMENT.

just sayin'
>>
>>598993506
There are many reprints of the original KJV, and the Apocrypha are indeed included. Why the Lord wanted these volumes included is uncertain, but we must not doubt his wisdom.
Thread posts: 268
Thread images: 67


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.