[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Click for more| Home]

Why haven't you gone vegan, yet? Live as a vegan is so much

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 252
Thread images: 59

Why haven't you gone vegan, yet?
Live as a vegan is so much more worth living.

>1. Vegans love animals.
>2. Vegans do not have to partake in the horror of the slaughterhouses.
>3. Vegans are much more healthy and better looking.
>4. Vegan food is is delicious.
>5. All the cool kids are doing it: The list of stars who shun animal flesh is basically a “who’s who” of today’s hottest celebs.

Stop eating meat! Take a look at your oily, oozing skin!
You have made your body into a graveyard, filled with rotting carcasses.
You can end your suffering from gnawing bones!
All you have to do is stand up straight and take a bite from that apple.
>>
Because I like eating meat,Although I'm not going to shit all over you if you want to be vegan/vegetarian, your call bro.
>>
>Implying 100 calories of brocolli is the same volume as 100 calories of meat.
>>
>>
>>598827474
>You have made your body into a graveyard, filled with rotting carcasses

that's metal as fuck anon
>>
lol, u have to eat 354x more broccoli :D:D
>>
File: 1414345053880.jpg (2KB, 125x119px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1414345053880.jpg
2KB, 125x119px
Vegetarians don't get all the nutrients they need. Only meat can provide you with some of the essential B vitamins your brain needs to function. Its why vegetarians are significantly less intelligent than meat eaters.
>>
>>598827764
100 calories is 100 calories. It is simple as that.
You don't need to be good at math to understand vegan lifestyle.
>>
File: 1423773860660.jpg (77KB, 460x696px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1423773860660.jpg
77KB, 460x696px
>>
If you're a male and a vegetarian you literally need to be eaten alive by real men.
>>
>>598827474
>You have made your body into a graveyard, filled with rotting carcasses.
>You can end your suffering from gnawing bones!
Fucking metal. Now i want a burger.
>>
I hate eating meat, but i'm going to go eat a small animal in honor of this thread. As i do every fucking time you post it. Faggot.
>>
>>598827474
>per 100 calories
I love how stupid people actually fall for this.
>>
>>
File: 29011204.jpg (68KB, 400x269px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
29011204.jpg
68KB, 400x269px
>>598827474
> 6.4g per 100 calories

If you're lying on the internet --> pic related
>>
Please be b8
>>
>>598827474
it's all about B12 , fucking pussy
>>
>>598827474
vegans eat plants that give us breathable air.

we kill animals that fart and kill our earth.

meat eaters:1
vegans:-1
>>
>>598828003
>Implying cows give a shit
>>
So if a Vegan gets bit by a venomous snake, do they do the hypocritical thing and take anti-venom or do they just choose to die?
>>
File: 1417549079409.jpg (142KB, 1010x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1417549079409.jpg
142KB, 1010x768px
>>598828003

Good troll, but the use of protein per calorie instead of protein per gram is mean to be deceptive because you have to eat much more unhealthy vegetables in mass to get the same amount of protein as you would get from healthy meat.
>>
>>598827474
Animals are born for my consumption, nothing more. They were created strictly to be eaten.

Off to buy me a liitle piglet to roast for dinner.
>>
File: vegan mental.png (92KB, 4102x2526px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
vegan mental.png
92KB, 4102x2526px
>>598827474
Note how prone vegans are to mental illnesses! (bottom left)
That explains everything.
>>
File: IMG_1978.jpg (10KB, 224x225px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_1978.jpg
10KB, 224x225px
>Doesn't eat meat because of muh animal cruelty
>Eats veggies picked up by overworked and underpaid immigrants

In today's society, moral consumerism is impossible.
>>
>>598827474
oi fuckknob brocoli only has 1.1 not 11.1 it was an error made ages ago, meat evolved us from niggers
>>
>>598827764
this. 100 calories of steak is like 4 mouthfuls. 100 calories of broccoli is like an entire bulb of broccoli. Aint nobody got time for that.
>>
>>598828003
>forcibly impregnated
Are they even going for the rape angle with this shit? Do they want to appeal to all those SJW cunts?
>>
>>598828415
It's the new word to abuse until it loses all meaning.
>>
>>598828095
I noticed that, too.
OP is in the wrong career.
He could be an awesome fag-metal vocalist.
>>
>>598828003
He said volume. Not energy content.
>>
>>598827474

>1.eat meat still love animals.
>2.yolo
>3.i'm pretty damn good looking for a everything eater, oh yeah niggah i workout and take care of myself.
>4.k
>5.k
>>
>ripping innocent live plants into pieces
>not violence
>>
File: 1397981456829.jpg (36KB, 480x343px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1397981456829.jpg
36KB, 480x343px
>>598827474
This is bullshit. These statements are as retarded as you probably must be.
More for you: Your pic is comparing beef and broccoli on the basis protein g/cal.
GRAMS PER CALORIES WTF MAN.
Eat your 11tons of brocoli to get as much protein than in 100g of steack.
Anyway it's 2.8g for 100g of broccoli and 30.1g of proteins for 100g of a regular steack.

Eat your shit man, seriously.
>>
File: burger.jpg (267KB, 1073x1428px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
burger.jpg
267KB, 1073x1428px
>>598827474
Don't force your opinions on others. I dont want to become vegan because I fear I'll start talking shit like you everywhere.

Also meat is tasty. I have one life, why the hell would I deny one of lifes greatest joys?
>>
>>598827474
Your gay and you're thread is gay. Kill self
>>
Because vegans are literally mentally retarded if they don't supplment vitamin B12. And there's also evidence that the lack of creatine is also bad for your cognitive function
>>
I think it's interesting that the ultimate goal of veganism is to ultimately exterminate all the animals we humans currently care for. It's not like we'll have herds of wild cows running around. Vegan friends of mine have confirmed they look upon it this way. I find that pretty ironic.
No, instead we need to uphold the contract we've agreed on with the animals. We care for them, and they repay us with milk, eggs and meat. Now we're just really pushing the boundaries of that contract.
>>
>body is a graveyard

Uh, no. Haven't you heard of digestion? I shit out that burger I ate yesterday already. No corpse in me.
>>
>>598827474
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=protein+brocolli&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a&channel=fflb&gfe_rd=cr&ei=rGbjVMzmFsTH8gfG6IAI


lol
>>
>>598827474
>>598827474
Children raised as vegetarians do not reach their full growth potential, therefore meat is necessary to be healthy.

If I never ate meat, I would be manlet-mode 1m70 now.

Case dismissed.
>>
>>598828003
Uh what? He means that 100 kcal of broccoli is like half a pound of broccoli.

To get the broccoli to the nutrient density levels of meat, you'd have to process it, which goes against vegan philosophy anyway.
>>
File: bacon.jpg (85KB, 756x503px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bacon.jpg
85KB, 756x503px
>>598827474
>1. Me too, on and off my plate
>2. Neither do I. I would still eat meat if i had to.
>3. Prove it.
>4. I disagree.
>5. I dislike celebrities, I do not want to mimic them.
>>
>>598827474
m8, 100 calories of broccoli is ridik tier.

it is widely regarded that vegan bodybuilders/weightlifters place themselves at a disadvantage.
>>
>>598827764
This is why vegans are healthier. They don't over eat. I'm not a vegan but this is a strong point for being a vegan.
>>
>>598828366
Good fucking double.
>>
>>598827474
That fucking image again
less than one min on google to prove it's wrong
100 calories of beef - 10.4g COMPLETE protein
100 calories of brocolli - 8.23g IMCOMPLETE protein

brocolli has lower levels of leucine and is therefore also an inferior source of protein
>>
>>598827792
none of those animals agreed at all, lies lies lies
>>
>>598828641
why so tsundere
>>
>>598828685
I've always wondered this. The logical result of their beliefs, taken to it's end is the replacement of huge populations of animals with vegetables. Every field would grow crops not cows.
>>
Trees were not put here for YOUR PERSONAL AGENDA you fucking nazi. Just because it has appealing looking fruit does NOT mean it's asking, welcoming or open to being eaten. You can't just force yourself on an innocent fruit baring tree, because it has the right to deny you access to it's tasty treats. Fucking humans, I swear.

Plantlord otherkin here.
>>
I tried being a vegetarian for 6 months, but I'm a skinny guy with a fast metabolism, so I implemented fish back into my diet. The reason I became one in the first place was that I couldn't get myself to kill those animals I ate, which I believe is an important principle many people overlook.

There are many factors in health and diet is just one. Slepp, excercise, living conditions and mental health are also important. To say vegans are more healthy is just plain wrong.
>>
Acts 10:9-11:18New International Version (NIV)
Peter’s Vision

9 About noon the following day as they were on their journey and approaching the city, Peter went up on the roof to pray. 10 He became hungry and wanted something to eat, and while the meal was being prepared, he fell into a trance. 11 He saw heaven opened and something like a large sheet being let down to earth by its four corners. 12 It contained all kinds of four-footed animals, as well as reptiles and birds. 13 Then a voice told him, “Get up, Peter. Kill and eat.”

14 “Surely not, Lord!” Peter replied. “I have never eaten anything impure or unclean.”

15 The voice spoke to him a second time, “Do not call anything impure that God has made clean.”

16 This happened three times, and immediately the sheet was taken back to heaven.
>god told me to eat meat
>>
>>
>>598828836
you need to shut the fuck up and shove those pussy vegan lies up your sad butthole
>>
File: 51w3alQAXmL.jpg (38KB, 333x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
51w3alQAXmL.jpg
38KB, 333x500px
Here is a fact for all the vegi-tards out there...

You owe the intellect of the human race to the fact that your ancestors ate flesh. The entire reason your brain can conceive of these notions of cruelty is owed to the fact that millions of years ago man found sustenance in the flesh of animals. It provided energy easily allowing your body to evolve with a large enough brain capable of higher thought.

Providing food for billions of people is not a pretty sight but it it is necessary least millions starve to death. Be thankful that you are privileged enough to live some place where you can give a moral fuck about where your food comes from. And kindly Fuck off
>>
>>598828836
No dumbass, it's a strong point for eating more vegetables like your suppose to.
>>
I eat meat because it is fucking tasty and because it is a free country, nigger.
>>
>>598828874
this
>>
>>598828836

So you are automatically healthier if you consume less calories then someone else?
>>
>>598828699
You have directly allocated a lot of the matter that you ate into your tissues.
>>
>>598827474
Because I'm not a pussy liberal.
>>
>>598827474
>You have made your body into a graveyard, filled with rotting carcasses
nah cause i poop so it just kinda leaves in a day or two
>>
>>598827474
What if I like eating both at the same time. I'm not gonna become some wimpy little vegan fag imposing my "moral" opinions on people who don't really give a shit.
>>
>>598827474
Because broccoli taste like shit and beef doesnt. Fuck you.

/thread
>>
>>598827474
Also, that image is incorrect.
>>
>>598828874
Only smart post ITT. Chef/nutritionfag here can confirm.
>>
OP you do realize that modern humans have evolved to need a meat based diet right? The reason there's so many obese people is because our bodies are built to run and hunt, rather than sit all day. Yeah it has to do with diet, but meat isn't the problem, it's processing.
>>
>>598827474
Even on 80/20 hamburger that figure is lowball on the protein content of beef.

And the figure for broccoli is crazy inflated. It's closer to what the photo states for beef.
>>
>>598828003
Nigga, in order to stay on the low end of daily protein intake, which is about 50g and should be higher ideally, you'd still have to devour almost 2kg of broccoli. Even then, you'd have an incomplete amino acid profile.

As a protein source, it fails utterly.
>>
File: 1424105361149.jpg (32KB, 408x550px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1424105361149.jpg
32KB, 408x550px
humanity has symbiotically evolved alongside its environment, refractive self recurrsive processes between "us" (your inner volition and sentient seat, soul of consciousness and decision making that defines your one moment to the next) and exteranlities. The 2 greatest components that humans have ingested in their evolutionary diet (physioanatomically, psychologically, metaphysically) is animal products (this includes cannibalism of the human animal, in all regards as previously stated) and psychadelic drugs (see terrence mckenna stoned ape theory). All fine and dandy to be a pacifest until that deus rax walks by and chomps your head off.
>>
>>598829102
This
>>
Vitamin B12 nigga. Only obtainable from animal proteins
>>
>>598827474
>1. So do I
>2. Neither do I
>3. I disagree
>4. Cool kids?

>inb4 taking the bait
>>
File: 1398024960469.png (195KB, 316x237px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1398024960469.png
195KB, 316x237px
>>598828836
You missed the point. And all the veggies I know eat like fucking cows.
>>
>>598828256
underrated post
>>
>>598828816
/thread
>>
File: 1424137991046s.jpg (8KB, 250x193px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1424137991046s.jpg
8KB, 250x193px
>>598828685
Maybe pushing, yes. As meat production facilities are moved into ghetto areas with fewer eyes, more "gross shit" will happen. But ultimately it is not industrialization itself that is the problem. The problem is the inhumane treatment of animals.

As long as Joe Schmoe working at a dairy doesn't decide to abuse the cows and as long as they are well provisioned, attended to, and cared for, then we should be good.
>>
>>598827474
too bad I have to eat like 2 tons of broccoli to get those 11 grams of proteins
>>
>>598827474
>you are still killing plants to sustain yourself
>death is necessary to sustain life
>just because plants don't scream doesn't mean you don't hurt them
>you are still a violent roody-poo if you eat anything ever
>>
File: 1415574210857.jpg (57KB, 416x431px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1415574210857.jpg
57KB, 416x431px
>>598827474
don't make me say it
>>
>>598828228
why the fuck do you fags write 1 to -1
you dont lose points when the other team scores in basketball?
>>
File: 1424146600724.jpg (54KB, 800x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1424146600724.jpg
54KB, 800x800px
>>598829425
Can you count to 5, idiot?
>>
File: 1424105327625.jpg (232KB, 1037x834px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1424105327625.jpg
232KB, 1037x834px
>>598829380
because of this greater degree of access and availability to CHOICE (=greater volitionary potential of problem solving/discernment of discourse of ones reality) being a "meat" eater is the greater option. to not deny options and choices based in illogicality such as preference of sentiment rather then facing the pragmatism of what is, and is likely.
>>
Because vegetables all provide incomplete proteins, are more filling (and I would rather gain weight), and in my opinion are not as satisfying as meat.
>>
Do vegans eat pussy?
>>
>>598829520
/Thread
>>
>>598827474

What a load of shit Broccoli only has 2.8 g of protein per 100 grams and that protein has an incomplete amino-acid profile
>>
File: 1289837266723.gif (660KB, 300x225px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1289837266723.gif
660KB, 300x225px
>>598829596
>you dont lose points when the other team scores in basketball?
no, but that would be a welcome rule change. It might actually make basketball worth watching.
>>
I like eating meat
do as you will
>>
>>598828942
If satire kek
If real fucking kill yourself
>>
>>598829102

That book has long been debunked.

Case closed.

No need to read what you've stated.

Lost all validity.

You lose.

Shut up.
>>
>>598829670
You have a point there, energy being a nonfactor, but unfortunately growing crops to feed vegans is more easily sustainable than ranching, and your argument doesn't do anything about that.

Enjoy the meat while it lasts, I guess. 200 years from now it'll probably be reserved for only the ultra rich.
>>
http://eathropology.com/2013/04/08/broccoli-has-more-protein-than-steak-and-other-crap/

I leave it here ... *flies away*
>>
I'm against killing plants
>>
>>598828942
6/10 be more subtle
>>
>>598829869
That would be cannibalism.
>>
>>598830014

Hahahahaha!
>>
File: 1422810388113.jpg (8KB, 183x275px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1422810388113.jpg
8KB, 183x275px
>>598829670
Not that I disagree with you, but please shut the fuck up. Your autism is overwhelming.
>>
>>598828366
Dubs are truth
>>
>local fauna
>local culture
>acquisitive power
>personal taste
All this are the things that do affect what people eat, whats your teeth are shaped, or how much nutritious value this or that have, does not.
Personally I love the taste of meat so that's that
>>
>>598827474
There's 2.8g of protein per 100 grams of broccoli and that only has 34 calories you shit dribbling faggot
>>
>>598827474
nigga its natural law that animals eat other animals, we have just gotten efficient at it.
>>
File: fleshlight.jpg (57KB, 597x490px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fleshlight.jpg
57KB, 597x490px
http://naturalhygienesociety.org/diet-veganbaby.html
>>
>>598828361
Moron...
I've got both allergies and asthma,back when I ate like everybody else,I switched to vegan for a month because my doctor told me to,and it worked and helped me
>>
>>598829919
why u have pig lady in picture
>>
>>598827474
Fruit and most parts of commonly eaten vegetables are those plants reproductive structures, so by being vegan you are not just killing the plants you are Raping them and eating their genitals. So you feel good about yourself rapist? I may eat meat but I don't rape my food first. Veganism is barbaric and promotes rape.
>>
File: sushi.jpg (136KB, 400x239px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sushi.jpg
136KB, 400x239px
>>598829919
>implying changing the scoring system form its current form to a linearly dependent one would change anything at all

I know you're trying to sound edgy, but put the fedora away and quit being a whiny little bitch about something you don't understand.
>>
Just stopping by thread to say that I am actually making some plans to cut back meat. I'm not going to stop eating all of it, because my family eats meat and I occasionally eat with them, but I am planning on not eating it at home, not eating it in restaurants.

I've already cut out dairy and I don't miss it. I've been incredibly happier and healthier ever since I did that.
>>
>>598827474
Noone could possibly love an animal as much as i like steak.
>>
>>598829102
>You owe the intellect of the human race to the fact that your ancestors ate flesh.

Highly subjective. It's been discovered by numerous scientist to be otherwise: prehistoric humans consumed mostly starches, not meat.
>>
>>598827474
Because I dont feel the need to choose an Ersatz-Religion. I am in charge of my own life, I do not need to restrict myself and believe in an ideology or fight as a keyboard warrior on the internet in order to satisfy my psychological needs for structure, rules, control, salvation, a common identity with other Vegans and the "I am special/better than others"-feeling

At first it was all about vegetarians, when that became too mainstream people began becoming vegans. I hope that people become fruitarians once being a vegan is too mainstream/not special anymore because then we will have people dying/ with serious sicknesses. Some Darwinism is never bad for our overpopulated world
>>
>>598827474
>100 calories of steak
>equal to the bite of steak shown

>100 calories of broccoli
>2.8 kilos of broccoli
>>
>>598827474
>Why haven't you gone vegan, yet?
Because meat tastes great.
>>
I cannot suck cock as a vegan, nor can I swallow.
Since being on 4chan makes me per definition a faggot, putting meat in my mouth is a must.
>>
>>598827474
>vegan food is delicious
Maybe if you were born without a tongue
>>
>>598830193
more like cuntibalism
>>
File: gordon-ramsay.jpg (17KB, 300x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gordon-ramsay.jpg
17KB, 300x300px
>>598827474

>1. Vegans love animals.

Stop fucking animals

>2. Vegans do not have to partake in the horror of the slaughterhouses.

Neither do I, I buy my meat already slaughtered.

>3. Vegans are much more healthy and better looking.

Right, let me get Steve Jobs on the phone and- OH WAIT!!

>4. Vegan food is is delicious.

"Vegan" food. There is no "Vegan" food. It's called vegetables and tofu etc.

>5. All the cool kids are doing it: The list of stars who shun animal flesh is basically a “who’s who” of today’s hottest celebs.

"Cool" kids, like the ones that call themselves "cool" in school, right? Who the fuck cares what celebs do anyway, you're not a celeb and never will be, doesn't mean you do what they do makes you one, you sad cunt.
>>
>>598828256
nice
>>
File: check dubs.gif (180KB, 404x416px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
check dubs.gif
180KB, 404x416px
>>598827474
7474 - check those double-dubs!
>>
>>598827474

is just too gay to be a vegan.
Why would I stop a pleasure that is eat steaks to be part of this shit routine.
fuck you

This sound more ridiculos than
"Why aren't you a christian yet?"
>>
Vitamin B12 - you need it to live, comes from the lining of animal intestines. Humans need to consume animals to live.

Also, bugs are the greatest source (on so many levels) of protein available. Vegans are a waste of time.
>>
>>598828874
Broscience
>imcomplete
>>
File: retard.jpg (26KB, 349x642px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
retard.jpg
26KB, 349x642px
>>598829919
jesus fuckin christ the score would just be however many more points the winning team scored and then the same fucking number but negative for the losing team
>>
>>598828003
>100 calories is 100 calories

Calories cannot be treated quality, and every registered dietician knows this.

Eat 5,000 calories of bananas one week.

Eat 5,000 calories in chicken the next.

Let me know which one you gain more weight off.

Hint: it will be the chicken.

This is coming from someone on a plant-based diet, and, no, I don't claim the idiotic vegan title.

I consume a plant-based diet, but I'm fucking not a vegan.
>>
>>598829178
yeah sounds alot less metal when you have to tell the truth eh

lets just settle with "I absorbed their energies"
>>
>>598830395
>prehistoric humans consumed mostly starches
And that's why they're prehistoric and not the modern human
>>
File: veganism hurr durr.jpg (203KB, 915x817px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
veganism hurr durr.jpg
203KB, 915x817px
Imagine these two on a plate together. Now THAT'S a good meal.

>ogre 9000 hours in paint
>>
>>598830374
wow somebody's angry
>plenty of brands of decaf that taste just as good as the real thing
>>
>>598827474

>per 100 calories
How about per gram dipshit?
>>
>>598830762
Sounds awesome, I don't know what the fuck you're on.
>>
>>598827474
IF ANIMALS DONT WANT TO BE EATEN, THEN WHY ARE THEY MADE OF FOOD??
>>
>>598830825
>implying whining about basketball out of nowhere isn't some faggot bitch response

Kill yourself, retard.
>>
>1. Vegans love animals.
me too, well-barbecued with extra fries
>2. Vegans do not have to partake in the horror of the slaughterhouses.
pussybitches
>3. Vegans are much more healthy and better looking.
translation: more androgynous & faggy
>4. Vegan food is is delicious.
it's not, it tastes like failure
>5. All the cool kids are doing it: The list of stars who shun animal flesh is basically a “who’s who” of today’s hottest celebs
i don't know of one single cool celebrity that's an vegan pussy. only liberal queers
>>
>>598827474
Horse shit has all the vital ingredients you need!
>>
>>598827474

Because meat tastes good and I enjoy causing death.
>>
File: epiclulz.gif (2MB, 503x283px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
epiclulz.gif
2MB, 503x283px
>>598830612

>let me get Steve Jobs on the phone
>>
>>598828366
This is how i feel...

You are eating shit no matter how you look at it.

Fuck i wish i could take the stupid pill
>>
The proteins found in different foods are different proteins. Look into that. For your own experimentation; see how you feel after you eat cheese or meat.
>>
>>598830740
>Vitamin B12 - you need it to live, comes from the lining of animal intestines.

Incorrect.

B-12, a bacteria, use to blanket the earth's ground; however, thanks to pollution, naturally occurring B-12 is scarce. Before pollution, you use to be able to get B-12 from eating organic, whole fruits, vegetables, starches, etc.

Hence why the cattle, chickens, pigs, etc are supplemented with B12 so meat eaters can get B-12.

Fun fact: most Americans that eat a lot of meat, dairy, and eggs are B-12 deficient.

Both vegans and omnivores are encourages to supplement with B-12.
>>
File: IMG_35791616444187.jpg (27KB, 474x475px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_35791616444187.jpg
27KB, 474x475px
>>598830612
>>
>>598828982
fast metabolism is not a thing, there is just metabolism

if someone is fat, they eat poorly. it's not magic.
>>
>>598830976
>implying you don't have anger issues
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 288x416px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 288x416px
>>598827949
Underrated post!
>>
>>598830763
>And that's why they're prehistoric and not the modern human

I know, prehistoric humans aren't the same as humans today that are obese from eating too much animal-based foods.

Enjoy heart disease, neck beard.
>>
>>598830339
>I switched to vegan for a month because my doctor told me to,and it worked and helped me
But as a side effect being a vegan sure as hell gave you homosexuality.
>>
File: 1423947066798.webm (3MB, 860x646px)
1423947066798.webm
3MB, 860x646px
>>598827474
>>
>>598830746
Protein Quality is dependent on having all the essential amino acids in the proper proportions. If one or more amino acids are not present in sufficient amounts, the protein in a food is considered incomplete. Diets that are very low in protein or that are very restrictive in the types of protein consumed (e.g., vegetarian diets) may not provide complete protein.
>>
>>598829102
>not caring about environnemental issues
>not caring about the well-being of animals
>not caring that we are literally wasting the ressources of 2.5 earths
>not caring that there won't be enough meat to sustain everyone
>not realizing that giving up meat is a citizen gesture for a better future

You are literally cancer, kill yourself.
>>
>>598831357
topkek
>>
>>598830776
>1 serving, 3 oz (85g)
>NLEA serving (148g)
You silly americans
>>
>>598830450
>or fight as a keyboard warrior on the internet in order to satisfy my psychological needs for structure, rules, control, salvation, a common identity with other Vegans

Except, replace "vegans" with "meat eaters" and you are doing exactly that.

> Anyone responding to OP's bait in seriousness joins him in the utter idiot club
>>
File: rather be fat.jpg (65KB, 550x737px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
rather be fat.jpg
65KB, 550x737px
>>598827474
Ya, know it's great that you've made this decision for your life and health, but, well, pic related
>>
>>598830380
How tall are you?
>>
>>598827474
I am.
I started eating vegan last summer. its great, still meat tastes amazing. There are some really good "Meat-fakes", i personally like seitan. But theres no need in trying to convince people to go vegan like this. Ive talked a family into trying out vegan for a month, they loved it, now theyre eating vegan most of the times, sometimes they still eat cheese and milk, but better than nothing... my point is, you wont change anyones opinion by creating a fuckin thread on /b.
>>
>>598827474

I eat meat because one day I may have to eat human flesh to survive, and the transition will be easier if I'm already used to eating yummy animal meat.

When the apocalypse comes and there's no more food available OP, I'll be looking for you and your idiotic vegan counterparts to fill my larder....seeing as how y'all will be "cleaner" meat, right?
>>
ITT people who aspire to be shit tier mud hut dwellers.
>>
>>598827474
You are weak, OP. I crack animal skulls, drink their brains, swallow their eyeballs, and suck out their marrow. If we're in a survival situation, you're totally going to be the first meal after we run out of supplies.
>>
>>598830395
We would have had to have eaten meat.
Before agriculture, humans ancestors relied on a hunter-gatherer system for food, there simply wasn't enough gatherer based food types to support any population above maybe 30 people. Our ancestors introduced meat eating not because we're supposed to eat meat, but because we're supposed to survive and reproduce as much as possible, and both of things become limited when your tribe cant feed anymore than 30 people.
>>
>>598831497
Americans are silly, sure, but go ahead and crunch some numbers.

>mfw the numbers in OP's image are basically the other way around
>>
OP is an ultra liberal faget how needs to grow the fuck up. Grow up and get real kiddo...
>>
File: reac693.jpg (56KB, 251x251px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
reac693.jpg
56KB, 251x251px
>>598830612
>Stop fucking animals

mfw
>>
100 grams of beef will give 26 grams of protein. You need to eat almost en entire kilogram of broccoli to get the same amount of protein, not to mention broccoli alone isn't a complete source of protein and you would need to complement it with something else.
>>
>>598828836
If i don't eat at least 3000 calories a day, il feel weak. That's why you vegies look like poorly fed children.
>>
>>598831796
See this post >>598831432
Realize you are the kid here
Commit sudoku
>>
>>598827474
How do you know if someone is vegan? They'll tell you, don't worry.
>>
>>598828366
Atleast they get rewarded for it.
>>
>>598831682
This belong to a YLYL thread...
>>
>>598831357
nice
>>
Since this is vegan thread, pointless bickering will happen, it's inevitable. Plus most of you are fucking stupid and don't bother to listen to another point of view, both vegans and non vegans. To anyone who's interested, this is a video about the psychology about eating and exploiting animals, and explains what craniums is. Would advise it to both vegans and non vegans. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0VrZPBskpg
>>
>>598831731
>We would have had to have eaten meat.
>Before agriculture, humans ancestors relied on a hunter-gatherer system for food, there simply wasn't enough gatherer based food types to support any population above maybe 30 people. Our ancestors introduced meat eating not because we're supposed to eat meat, but because we're supposed to survive and reproduce as much as possible, and both of things become limited when your tribe cant feed anymore than 30 people.


You're right, meat allowed Europeans in cold climates the ability to survive.

The same goes for Eskimos. But Eskimos have horrid health.

Humans, like apes, belong close to the equator where fruit, starches, etc are abundant.

For some weird reason, though, we are dumber than our cousins because we failed to realize this.

Our health is suffering now thanks to a diet high in animal-based foods.
>>
File: 985.jpg (54KB, 680x583px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
985.jpg
54KB, 680x583px
ITT: Trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls

Alongside genuine insecure and butthurt hipser vegetarians
>>
years back my girlfriend's aunt became vegetarian. it fucked up her health because she couldn't get vitamins she was used to get from meat.anyway, i think everybody should eat what they like and nobody is to say that they can't.
>>
Because every vegan I've ever seen has been an insufferable prick.
>>
>>598832051
You think I'm kidding nigger?

You think this is a joke?

I can assure you, I take my cannibalism very seriously, sir.
>>
>>598830380
>I've already cut out dairy
>I've been incredibly happier and healthier ever since I did that

You are lactose intolerant.
>>
>>598831432
I like you, have an upvote
>>
>>598827474
inaccurate
>>
>>598827474
God tier Beef and Broccoli take-out.
>>
>>598829102
Actually, farming of plants/vegetables/grain (i.e. something that requires intelligence) likely promoted intellect.

Catching animals and eating them is something simple enough an insect can do.

The monkeys who figured out how to farm selected themselves as the cleverer ones.

(This does include farming meat, but the point is, it certainly wasn't down to meat alone.)

Also, unrelated, but the smartest other apes (chimps) eat a mostly vegetarian diet.
>>
>>598830776
imagine both of these fried together in soy sauce
now THAT is a delicious meal
>>
>>598832174
>vegetarians
>vegans

Pick one.

It's 2015. Learn the difference, you ignorant, uneducated fuck.
>>
File: 1419653211363.png (122KB, 625x626px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419653211363.png
122KB, 625x626px
>>598830380
I've already cut out dairy and I don't miss it. I've been incredibly happier and healthier ever since I did that.

>What is placebo?

Fucking cuckold hipstershits.
>>
File: 704.jpg (64KB, 500x743px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
704.jpg
64KB, 500x743px
>>598827962
>>598828673
>>598829411
>>
>>598832150

Ah well. maybe we should have stayed swinging from trees and fucking monkeys like the negroids you probably admire.

But no thanks, I'll double my steak order this evening seeing as you won't be having any.
>>
>>598829281
This.
>>
File: snicker.png (5KB, 1274x33px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
snicker.png
5KB, 1274x33px
>dat [citation needed]
>>
There's no need to discuss this.
Vegans/Vegetarians are just the hollow shells of men that once were. Demasculated and thrown far from their ancestral instinct.
>>
Enjoy your Iron deficiency.
>>
>>598832514
yum
>>
File: gxgod.jpg (243KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gxgod.jpg
243KB, 1600x1200px
I love animals.

So I follow their example of eating other animals.
>>
>>598827474
>year of the lord 2015
>not knowing that vegan diets can never ever provide complete proteins needed by humans for good health and brain functions
lol
>>
File: 887896.jpg (33KB, 598x423px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
887896.jpg
33KB, 598x423px
>>598832536
>Being this much of a butthurt vegan.
>Proving my point

Good job, kid.
>>
File: reac674.jpg (8KB, 262x193px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
reac674.jpg
8KB, 262x193px
>>598832333
check em
>>
>>598827474
implying i give a shit about vegan celebs
>>
>>598831432
>not caring about environnemental issues
They'll fix themselves over time.
>not caring about the well-being of animals
They're food, you ass. "Muh appeal to emotion."
>not caring that we are literally wasting the ressources of 2.5 earths
We aren't.
>not caring that there won't be enough meat to sustain everyone
There already is, and there will be as long as we don't breed as fast as farm animals.
>not realizing that giving up meat is a citizen gesture for a better future
It isn't. It's superficial and nothing more than arrogance and vanity.
>>
>>598832536

One is a shit tier fuckwad, the other is a fuckwad of the shit tier.
>>
>>598828497
Fagcore
>>
>>598832491
...but had they not nourished themselves on flesh beforehand, they wouldn't even have lived long enough to learn to farm.
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 400x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 400x400px
ITT: people pretend to know what they are talking about to justify whatever perosnal choices they have made for themslevss
>>
File: 1422559536605.jpg (75KB, 606x785px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1422559536605.jpg
75KB, 606x785px
>>598832545
>>598832604
>>
>>598832536
What's the difference? They're both sissy fuccbois and period smears.
>>
>>598832043
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOW?! By not paying taxes and dealing drugs!?!? Yeah, KNOCK KNOCK! WHOS THERE. FREEDOM HERE, GO AWAY FREEDOM IM AMERICAN. LET THE MEXICANS HAVE IT!
>>
>>598832186
>it fucked up her health because she couldn't get vitamins she was used to get from meat

pro tip: The reason her health was fucked up was because she was a dumb ass.

If you have a shitty fast food diet, being vegetarian is indeed a bad idea.

>>598832174
>Alongside genuine insecure and butthurt hipser vegetarians
b-but I'm not a hipster
>>
>>598832545
>needing supplies because your superior diet doesn't have them.
Pathetic.
>>
>>598832803
Welcome to /b/, newfriend.
>>
>>598829596
>things aren't what they should be

Welcome to 4chan, newfriend!
>>
File: trollface.jpg (65KB, 450x411px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trollface.jpg
65KB, 450x411px
>>598832043
>>
File: 14196160378230.png (19KB, 111x102px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
14196160378230.png
19KB, 111x102px
>2015
>Caring about what celebrities eat.
If you want to hear about celebrities OP, /b/ is not the place to do it.
>>
File: Boom.png (184KB, 501x469px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Boom.png
184KB, 501x469px
>>598830612 /thread
>>
File: image.jpg (217KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
217KB, 1024x640px
>>598828942
>>
>>598827474
100 calories of broccoli is 300 grams.
And in that 300 grams is only 8 grams of protein.
>>
>>598832587
>But no thanks, I'll double my steak order this evening seeing as you won't be having any.

And you'll double your chances for heart disease, erectile dysfunction, cancer, and diabetes as a result.

Everyone jokes, trolls, and states "life is short" until they end up in the hosiptal with a life-threatening condition that could have been prevented with a whole food plan-based diet.

Fun fact: most diseases are caused by poor dietary decisions.
>>
>>598827748
Can't believe I just read a respectful post on b
>>
>>598827868
and totally taken from an image that they found, you stupid spic.
>>
>>598827474
Because I don't fuck with years of evolution?
>>
>>598827474


>2015
>Applying morality to food

SHIGGY
>>
File: 1423431375625.jpg (637KB, 821x1023px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1423431375625.jpg
637KB, 821x1023px
>>598832720
You're literally too stupid to even address these issues correctly. Please come back when you have valable arguments.
And just like I said before, kill yourself, you don't deserve to breath if that's what you're really thinking.
>>
>>598828037
Lol, totally agree with you
>>
File: Untitled.png (646KB, 601x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Untitled.png
646KB, 601x600px
>>598827764
carnivores are you even trying
>>
>>598832150
> Humans like apes belong closer to the equator
yeah cause all the human settlements along the equator are oh so fucking
nice. They are all under evolved shit tier countries whose people suffer in misery while the European based societies in the north allow you a life so easy and removed from basic survival that you can post this nonsense on here and live off store bought vegitables.
>>
>>598827474
Per 100 grams of beef around 26 grams is protein. per 100 grams of broccoli about 2.8 grams is protein (not that anyone, anywhere ever eats 100 grams of fucking broccoli)

If you're gonna try and give an argument against eating meat at least do it right. Beans and pulses have at least 20 grams of protein per 100 grams. But to have a truly balanced diet you should also consume meat products too. Not as much as we indulge in at the moment but we do still need some.
>>
people are as blindly opinionated about food as they are about religion. on the multi-post replies, not one has been good without also showing head-in-a-hole mentality.
>>
>>598833104
>most diseases are caused by poor dietary decisions.
Meat isn't a poor dietary choice.
Overconsumption is.
>>
>>598831421
>that are very restrictive in the types of protein consumed (e.g., vegetarian diets
beans + toast = complete protein

Rice and beans is another I think.

That's just the one off the top of my head, there's plenty of simple combos that provide all necessary proteins.

People think we need way more protein than we do. Bread actually contains a fair amount.
>>
>>598832491
you have to think of the other life forms here.
if humans only ate plants, we'd convert all of the earth to farmland; destroying all other habitable environments.
farmers would keep all other herbivorous creatures off their land, thus drastically reducing their numbers.
eventually predators would die out.

herbivores would be in contest to stay alive, and being the top of the food chain, only humans would come out on top.

human waste-based fertilizers would become the norm and the human population would quickly decline in health.

eventually, all life would cease from this planet. everyone dead from some sort of plague, and the genetically engineered plants wouldn't have the manpower to keep them alive.

eat meat for the sake of life on earth.
>>
File: 1424035439215.png (97KB, 329x329px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1424035439215.png
97KB, 329x329px
ITT: Whiteknighting hipster vegan barista sissy fuckboys justifying their retarded choices in food.

>yfw over 50,000,000,000 chickens slaughtered annually
>yfw almost twice as many marine animals killed annually
>yfw vegans think their little tantrum and display of individualism and morality will change this number
>>
You can post all the facts and opinions you want but the real fact of the matter here is that I think meat is delicious and I will eat it till the day I die. If that means I live 5 years less thats fine with me because Ill die knowing my life was filled with tasty steak and bacon while yours was sad and full of bland leaves.
>>
Who says you have to eat food with the most protein? If something contains less protein but tastes 4 million times better, why choose the less tasty food? It's just stupid.
>>
>>598830612
>>
>>598833182
>You're literally too stupid to even address these issues correctly
These issues are so stupid and overhyped they deserve stupid answers.
> kill yourself, you don't deserve to breath if that's what you're really thinking.
>You don't deserve
According to who?
>>
>>598830014
Citation needed.
>>
>>598827474
Lets take the data from wikipedia

for broccoli 34 calories = 2.8g of protein
100/34= 2.94
2.94*2.8= 8.23g of protein
so the image is wrong
Now lets do beef

250 calories = 26g of beef
100/250=0.4
0.4*26g= 10.4g

So the info graphic is wrong and lying
nice try faggot
>>
>>598833501
Because they think advertising they're vegan will get them pussy because they're sensitive and care about nature's little animals.
>>
>>598827962
Look at Steve Jobs, he was so stupid he got killed by cancer cause he thought his healthy diet would save him.

What a dumb faggot.
>>
File: vegan master food.jpg (133KB, 458x936px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
vegan master food.jpg
133KB, 458x936px
>>598833294
40 keks
>>
>>598832934
wow that's so edgy of people...
they're all so unique on this website!
i cant wait to fully understand and be immersed in this cultural revolution of sticking it to the man!
:) lol hahaha
>>
>>598832720
>not knowing 75% of antibiotics are used on farm animals
>not knowing we make far, far fewer calories growing food for animals, feeding it to them, then eating them as opposed to growing food and then just eating it.

shit just aint sustainable, you fuckin' redneck.
>>
>>598833353
>Overconsumption is.

You're getting closer to the truth.

I can eat 6,000 calories in plant-based food, and when my anus and cock releases the waste, I won't gain a pound.

Go eat 6,000 calories in steak and see if you don't gain a lot of fat.

Hence not all calories are the same. Of course you have to calorie restrict when eating meat, dairy, and eggs because they are full of fat.

The fat you eat is the fat you wear.

Plants have very little fat and all the nutrients I need.
>>
>>598827474
pure idiocy
bad math

There are 154 calories in 1 pound of Broccoli.
>>a fucking POUND

There are 798 calories in 1 pound of Ground Beef (90% Lean / 10% Fat)
>> same protein in aprox 2 oz of meat as 2/3 a POUND of broccoli.
>>
>>598827474
meat is delicious, counter that argument.
>>
>>598833630

This is /b/, not a college paper. Who is citing sources on /b/, a tryhard? Do the research yourself, lazy fuck.
>>
>>598830740
>Also, bugs are the greatest source (on so many levels) of protein available. Vegans are a waste of time.
Your face is a waste of time.

Also, my meat substitute is supplemented with more B12 than you can possibly conceive, you pitiful meat eater.

If you are basing your meat eating on that, then please consider yourself BTFO.

WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?
>>
I HAVE A QUESTION FOR VEGETARIANS AND VEGANS!
What do you guys think about the synthetic meat we're in the process of making?
It's literally the same meat at the cellular level, but its grown in a lab. No animals harmed in the making.
Would you eat synthetic meat?
>>
>>598830339
You are aware that this change is entirely due to the removal of processed foods from your diet right? You are aware paleo could've generated identical results?
>>
File: 1418557798479.gif (561KB, 625x626px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1418557798479.gif
561KB, 625x626px
>>598833765
>MOM LOOK I'M TROLLING ON LE CHAN XDDDD
>>
File: 1423638279942.gif (569KB, 260x146px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1423638279942.gif
569KB, 260x146px
I have no issue seeing things slaughtered then eaten by me. Hell I can eat while watching anything too.
>>
>>598833714
100 calories = 5 grams of protein
>>
File: mpHuDSd.jpg (43KB, 600x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mpHuDSd.jpg
43KB, 600x600px
I raised a Black Angus calf to adulthood.
I bought it when I was 14 with my life savings.
We slaughtered it when I was 16.
>my dad made me shoot it in the head
we filled the freezer with 1000 lbs of meat
my dad bought me a car the next day
>mission accomplised
>>
>>598828836
My ex gf was a vegan. She was a fat bitch. She ate tofu and loads for protein.
>>
>>598833931

Using old, overused memes as a rebuttal because you don't have a plausible one.
>>
>>598833756
>shit just aint sustainable, you fuckin' redneck.
Well looking at how the meat production is going, I'd say they do a pretty good job.
>>
>>598833714
>>598833975
the joke is that you burn more calories to chew celery than you're ingesting
Thread posts: 252
Thread images: 59


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.