[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my cat - King Arthur died in my arms today. i hugged him for

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: ripKingArthur.jpg (968KB, 2340x1300px) Image search: [Google]
ripKingArthur.jpg
968KB, 2340x1300px
my cat - King Arthur died in my arms today.

i hugged him for two days, until the time comes. i saw him died. i knew he wanted to die with me by his side because whenever i wanted to walk out from the room, he meows slowly.
right before he died his light green eyes suddenly turned brown/black..

I've never felt so much pain and I keep seeing him..seeing him.

I just buried him, he was only 11 months old but he was the sweetest cat like no other, he purred all the time and was so happy, he never scratched or got angry and was like a part of my life who and making me happy and helping me by just being there, but now I feel like there's a hole in my life and I cannot achieve anything...

In hindsight it sounds so stupid because it was a cat, but inside, he was like my best friend, and I know it sounds stupid but it's true :(

I already have a hard time.. I suffer from depression and a disorder. I feel so empty. I'm so tired of crying.
I feel so bad for not doing anything.

have you experience something like me?

do share.

tq.
>>
Im sorry to hear this, anon. I like my cat alot too and it would suck if it died. Get a new one, they are not that different from eachothers.
>>
File: ripKingArthur-glitched.jpg (140KB, 960x533px) Image search: [Google]
ripKingArthur-glitched.jpg
140KB, 960x533px
>>
O{ if you don't want the corpse, can I have it?
>>
>>598817217
Let the flies have at 'em. It's better this way. Its the circle of life...
>>
takes another
>>
>>598817217
Had my budgie which i had for years die.
would always chill out with me and try to bit my pen when i was doing homework (back in ye'oldy highschool days).
came home from school on day to find him dead in his cage.

Also depression. Wasn't noted however until after the death of my grandfather which was what broke the camels back.
>>
>>598817217

RIP, King Arthur.

He's not really dead if we find a way to remember him
>>
Why does your cat look one dimensional
>>
File: glitch2.jpg (10KB, 276x153px) Image search: [Google]
glitch2.jpg
10KB, 276x153px
>>
my cat is 6 years old and has a good ~10 years left

feels good mayun
>>
very sorry for your loss, anon
my gf walked out on us yesterday. i don't know what i would do without him right now

this nigga comes to the job site with me everyday
>>
File: Hai.jpg (68KB, 710x600px) Image search: [Google]
Hai.jpg
68KB, 710x600px
>>598817217
It's sad that's true. But if he died in your arms that was a good way to go. Not many have that chance.
Never forget him, always have place in your heart for him but do not despair. That's the circle of life. Remember all happy moments with him and let it stay that way.
The only solution for your pain is time and a bit of strong will.
Godpeed anon.
>>
>tfw you just relaized your cat is getting older.

I think my cat is 15 years old but she is pretty fit
>>
File: VTiZo71.gif (1MB, 350x233px) Image search: [Google]
VTiZo71.gif
1MB, 350x233px
>>598817217
Here Op hope this cheers you up
>>
Stop shooping the cat pls
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.