[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT What we learnt about women

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: accused.png (492KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
accused.png
492KB, 720x540px
ITT
What we learnt about women
>>
1. Their pussy controls us
2. They are mentally fucked up
3. They know that they can control men
4. They don't love like a man loves.
>>
ITT:

phlhplhplhplhplphlphh
>>
Coins and salty milk
>>
>>598460138
b-b-but anon on here said he had perfect 10/10 traditional wife who never cheats and cooks and raises children correctly he wouldnt lie would he
>>
File: trick.jpg (15KB, 299x450px) Image search: [Google]
trick.jpg
15KB, 299x450px
They're not worth the time, headaches, lies, drama or money.

A prostitute is worth the money if you really need to get off and your waifu or fleshlight aren't enough.
>>
>>598460138
how do woman love
>>
>>598460536
that's probably an asian tranny.
>>
If you get too used to your hand, vaginas dont feel that great.
>>
>>598460565
>how do woman love
They love their children, even the rape-babies. But never the man that gave it to them. They will tolerate him as long as he is able to provide but even then, if a more wealthy suitor comes along it is likely she will divorce him and take half his savings to start a new life with dad 2.0
>>
>>598460138

>1. Their pussy controls YOU, motherfucker. Now ask yourself why? Learn discipline, control, and when to take the "L".
>2. True, they are mentally fucked up because of hormones and improper conditioning via dumb single mothers, feminist idiots, and liberal bullshit.
>3. They know they can control beta eunuchs that have no discipline and will damn near castrate themselves just to see a titty. Don't be that guy.
>4. True.....see number 2.

Bottom line is that if YOU don't control the pussy, the pussy will TRY to control you, and if it can, it will leave your beta eunuch ass behind and fuck ME instead because I'm not afraid to tell the bitch to piss off.

Some of you would know this if you were actually raised by a father instead of that whore single "mother" that softened you up and took your balls away.
>>
they are not men
>>
>>598461127
GIVE THIS MAN AN OSCAR
>>
File: euphoric.gif (793KB, 360x203px) Image search: [Google]
euphoric.gif
793KB, 360x203px
>>598461071
Yup, this topic just went full euphoric
>>
>>598461071
Just because they don't love you doesn't mean they don't love men.
>>
File: we_are_devo[1].jpg (15KB, 150x222px) Image search: [Google]
we_are_devo[1].jpg
15KB, 150x222px
>>598461612
>>
>>598459838
When given the chance, they are no different from men. The only difference is tits and pussy.
>>
>>598461071
right on the spot
>>
File: deal with it.jpg (94KB, 625x472px) Image search: [Google]
deal with it.jpg
94KB, 625x472px
>>598461127
/thread
Said like a true alpha
>>
>>598461127
my dubs confirm

captcha: fulaw
>>
>>598461127
>Some of you would know this if you were actually raised by a father instead of that whore single "mother" that softened you up and took your balls away.

Explain niggers then, the most alpha race of all?
>>
>>598464620
>Implying niggers are human
>>
>>598462547

Bullshit.

Monthly hormonal changes have a direct impact on cognition in a NEGATIVE way, and they are NOT as capable of rational thought as men.
>>
>>598462547
That's plain wrong, I would never fuck a man for one reason, I could never fuck something I respected.
>>
>>598459838
they sure do like starbucks. They always order a cup of frothed milk with ice and a load of sugar.
>>
File: IMG_3534.jpg (72KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3534.jpg
72KB, 480x640px
>>598459838
They thrive on attention, though anyone who gives them attention will not get theirs. They only give attention to those who starve them of it. They want what they can't have
>>
File: ClmrSzk.png (343KB, 650x360px) Image search: [Google]
ClmrSzk.png
343KB, 650x360px
Women

1. They motivate and drive men to take major, historical actions (e.g. the Troy war started because of the Helen being stolen from her husband). They do it via men' sexual drive and their own persuasive skills.

2. They are the choosiest customers and therefore they are very important part of the capitalist, free-market based economical structure.

3. They're not as good with logical thinking and extend maths as men are (with exceptions, of course). This is because of the fact that they're naturally programmed to be sensitive, empathic and caring beings operating on emotions rather than on cold calculations so that they can bring their children up properly.

4. Coins and salty milk.
>>
>>598464620

Niggers are "alpha"?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Right.

Niggers are the most beta motherfuckers in the WORLD. Why the fuck do you think they don't have families anymore? It's because the men are weak beta bitches tripping over themselves to please some dumb nigger bitch who eventually leaves them for being a subservient bitch.
>>
>>598467393
>Implying nearly all niggers don't hit it and quit it
>Implying niggers aren't the most abusive to their baby mamas
>>
>>598466528

That's right.

And they get REAL fucking pissed when their little pussies won't garner them the attention they're used to from beta eunuch dudes.

So QUIT giving it to them bitches!
>>
>>598460420
underrated post
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.