[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody interested in a drawthread, or 'we takin'

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 303
Thread images: 118

File: orangy.png (146KB, 947x1128px) Image search: [Google]
orangy.png
146KB, 947x1128px
Anybody interested in a drawthread, or 'we takin' a break now?
>>
>>598320389
first
>>
File: littlesue.png (74KB, 500x462px) Image search: [Google]
littlesue.png
74KB, 500x462px
Requesting loli oppai susie giving huge dicked mac a titfuck until he cums on her (with at least 3-5 strings of cum)
>>
File: request.jpg (96KB, 900x636px) Image search: [Google]
request.jpg
96KB, 900x636px
Draw her getting fucked
>>
>>598320389
I guess maybe?
>>
File: Silver twins.png (412KB, 571x650px) Image search: [Google]
Silver twins.png
412KB, 571x650px
Requesting my vampire twins, Gear and Jamie, killing and eating someone, with lots of blood and entrails, preferably with the twins gaining some weight from it.

No, it does not have to be gay or lewd this time.
>>
File: Musketeer .png (32KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Musketeer .png
32KB, 600x600px
Gonna lurk for an adventure or some shit.
>>
File: 1418337148892.jpg (143KB, 444x698px) Image search: [Google]
1418337148892.jpg
143KB, 444x698px
I'd like to see my froggy waifu get drawn for valentines day, thanks b0ss
>>
1 / 3
tfw you'll never eat out Marc's ass
I want to feed milk to Marc.

I want him to be resting his head on my lap, purring softly, half-asleep when suddenly his belly growls audibly, stirring awake, as he softly looks up to me with his big, adorable blue eye innocently looks up to me half-lidded from his catnap all the while still purring, as if it wants, no, it NEEDS something to fill up his growling stomach.
Chuckling to myself, I simply gently tell him to let me stand up so I can feed him, my cock already half-erect by this point, oh he seems so eager already...If only he knew the surprise I have for him...
Look at him, still so sleepy...His rather small hands impatiently rubbing his eye, as he gives out a big yawn, such cute little fangs somehow matching a a long tongue with a pointed tip...Strands of saliva clinging a little inside his mouth as mouth gapes for a moment, my cock couldn't help but give out a few twitches as I bit my lower lip, I really need to control myself to not just pounce him and abuse of his pretty little mouth right now at such an erotic yet innocent display.Shaking my head to temporarily clean up these impure thoughts, I start rubbing my hands together like a merry merchant about to coon off some shekels to formulate a plan on how to get him to do whatever I want, I already hooked him up by the stomach anyway.
Afterall, I'm just one of the best cooks around.
>>
Futa horsecock, shriveled limbs, underaged yaoi, and frog waifu within the first 10 psots
>>
>>598320557
>>598320579
>>598320660
I've got a feeling.
>>
>>598320797
***2 / 2
"Marc, hold up, this time I will make a great meal for ya, buddy!"
I can easily see him flashing one of the happiest grins I've ever seen in my life, his eye glinting as if it was a supah kawaii moment, whatever that means, what the fuck, how the shit does he do that?
Let's see here, whipping cream, some chocolate...Ohohoho boy, I can already feel him watching my every movement, always so eager, my little kitty(drreugh oh god)...Now, what else, cherries too...Some strawberry ice cream to help me a little to.
Now, to put that all in the "plate" without him looking..Almost facepalming hard enough to knock myself the fuck out, I realize how easy it is.
"Marc, there's still rats in that fucking basement, go kill them or something, I'm busy here!"
I hear audible grumbling and I swore I could have heard something along the lines of "...just to fuck my ass". Wait how does he...? Huh, must be my imagination, I have been extremely subtle this whole time...And my little kitty is far too innocent for this kind of stuff. Haha. Yep. Imagination.
I rip apart my appron, and impatiently try to take my pants off, whipping out donkey dong, standing at full mast at it's glorious 15 inches, I sigh happily looking at my own glorious cock giving a few strokes to maintain it as I apply the first layer, I'm picking the hot chocolate for this one.
I'm pretty sure someone once said a man must be made of multiple layers, or some shit like that, yeah.
I drip the chocolate very slowly, savoring every drop of it's warmth adding up to the heat of my own, just hardening even further.
Next up is the ice cream, I brace for the sweet mixture of hot and cold, yes and no and bla bla bla.
As it starts touching the chocolate it slowly melts, sending pleasant shivers down my spine, as if several small cool tongues are lapping up the chocolate, trying to clean it up.
Last but not least is the whipping cream...
>>
File: fae.png (11KB, 580x800px) Image search: [Google]
fae.png
11KB, 580x800px
such a bad start
>>
>>598320862
Woah now time out, nothing wrong with frog waifu man.
>>
>>598320925
You mispelled shriveled limbs
>>
>>598320389
Thanks orangy.
>>
>>598320797
>>598320865
This the one written by Marco?
>>
>>598320915
Ignore it and it ceases to exist, so sayeth the psalms of creation.
>>
Can someone draw a diapered Gatomon who can't find a litter tray/toilet anywhere, and needs to go bad enough where she resorts to wetting her diaper instead?
>>
I want to cum inside Orangy >>598320389
>>
>>598321375
Marc x Marco
I ship that
>>
1 / 3?
You sit side by side with Marc on the compact stone wall surrounding the neighborhood park. Not a word has been said for quite a few minutes and your eyes awkwardly meet with his every couple of seconds before darting back to their previous location. You contemplate asking him what's been on his mind, but every time you go to speak, no words come out. You're just about to give up and you toss yourself off the wall, about to turn to Marc and explain to him that you're going to call it a night, but just before you do, he stops you. Timidly, he reaches his hand towards your wrist and pulls at your sleeve before lifting himself up and nervously meeting your eyes. He pauses for a few moments and shuffles his feet around, fingers still grasping your shirt until eventually, he embraces you with both arms. He hugs you so tightly that you find it's become difficult to breathe. You feel his whiskers ever so slightly tickle your cheek and his warm breath heats your neck. You're in a complete state of bliss and nearly topple over before realizing that you're leaving him hanging and slowly begin coming out of your numbed state. After nearly thirty seconds of unresponsiveness from your part, you finally return his hug with great enthusiasm. You wrap your arms around him with all your might and almost pick him up off the ground. You grasp his head and hold it close, worshiping every moment. The feeling of his warm, silky fur sends a shiver up your spine and you begin to hear him purring in your ear. He nibbles on your neck as you slowly bring your arm down to his lower back, enjoying every inch of his body. You feel the vibration of his purring at your fingertips. You find this extremely erotic and to your surprise, your penis starts to become erect. Your enlarged penis makes contact with Marc's leg. You can suddenly feel Marc's grip around you tense up and you become extremely afraid as to what his response to this will be.Impulsively,
>>
>>598321730
you try to save face and attempt to take a step back so you can make eye contact with him once more. But he stops you. He does not release his grip around you for a second. "M-Marc, I..." you begin to stutter. He interrupts you before you can finish. "I want you to take me." he says shyly. "I am all yours."
You're completely shocked at his response and manuever out of his clutches so you can study his face. It's nearly midnight but you can still manage to make out his embarrassed expression in the moonlight. He's blushing furiously and beads of sweat are appearing on his face. He gazes at you intensely, waiting for your response, as he nervously holds onto the hem of his sweater with both hands.
After staring at his beautiful face for a few moments, you finally bring yourself to reply. "I... want you too, Marc. I've been madly in love with you since the first moment I saw you. I wish I had the guts to confess to you sooner, we've known each other for so long now and I would have been willing to-" he interrupts you again, this time by placing his index finger over your lips. "Shhh, shh. It's okay, Anon. I'm just as much at fault as you are. I feel the same way. What matters is the now." As he's saying this, he unbuttons your pants. You panic a little, this is your first sexual encounter and you don't want to fuck this up. Especially not with Marc. You close your eyes and allow him to do his work. He kneels down and after some tampering with your undergarments finally has your fully erect cock out in the open. You gulp and feel butterflies in your stomach as he tenderly squeezes your ballsack.
>>
File: Entity.png (32KB, 500x550px) Image search: [Google]
Entity.png
32KB, 500x550px
>>598321612
>>598321375
This one was anon.
>>
>>598321798
ballsack.He compliments your penis size and you utter out a nervous, half-hearted thanks as he starts licking your cock. The warm, soft barbs on his cat tongue connect with the tip of your penis and the sensation is nearly enough to bring you to orgasm on the spot. Pre-cum begins dripping out of your urethra and Marc lovingly eats up every drop. You moan uncontrollably as he strokes your cock with his fur covered hands and sucks on the tip of your cock. He giggles slightly at the sound. You open your eyes to look down at him and your eyes meet. He sports the biggest smile he can muster while his mouth is filled with dick and his eyes are sparkling majestically. "You ready for the main event, baby?" he asks you in a worryingly feminine and homosexual tone. Before you can respond, he launches himself from the ground and into your arms. Your lips connect, and he forces his tongue down your throat as far as possible. You both kiss each other so hard that the breath has been taken out of your lungs and your faces are sore. Once he detaches himself from your mouth, he gets right back to work and removes your shirt. You raise your arms to ease the process of removing your clothing for him and immediately begin to unbutton his pants once you're done. You feel out the outline of his erection through his pants as you go to take them off and this evokes more exciting emotions from within you. You find yourself breathing heavily before the sex has even begun.
>>
>>598320797
>>598320865
>>598321730
>>598321798

These /must/ be drawn.
>>
File: 1423620633312.jpg (73KB, 413x570px) Image search: [Google]
1423620633312.jpg
73KB, 413x570px
aww shit
what is this
>>
>>598321939

Noticing your hesitation, Marc takes the initiative. He finishes stripping both you and himself before laying you on the soft grass with him. Marc climbs onto your now naked chest and your lips lock once more, this time with much less intensity and much more passion.You then decide he is ready and grab hold of his waist while you inch yourself closer to him. You can feel Marc shivering in anticipation of your cock, begging for it. You spit into your hand and drench your cock in it as a means of improvised lubrication. The tip of your penis makes contact with his wet, tight anus and the sensation is again almost too much to bear. He shouts in ecstasy and his erection throbs. After hesitating for a moment to catch your breath and regain control of your overwhelming emotions, you quickly pierce into his boy pussy and thrust your hips as hard as you can, gaining speed every passing second. Marc bites into his arm to stop himself from shouting, barely able to hold himself up under the pressure of your thrusts. This continues for several minutes.
Just before you achieve orgasm and blow your load, you slow your thrusts and warn Marc of your impending orgasm. He signals for you you to pull out, unable to even produce a vocal response, and you obey.
>>
>>598321943
No.
>>
>>598322032

He lifts himself into the kneeling position and turns around so that he is once again facing your cock, and you start stroking your foreskin. Marc decides to give you a hand and inserts one of his fur covered fingers into your anus while he's radiant with lust. You wince as your warm, gooey load begins spilling out all over Marc's face, chest and genitals. After climaxing, you drop to your knees, grasp Marc's now cum covered face with both hands, and lovingly stare into his eye as you both take a moment to catch your breath. After a romantic kiss, you lick the cum off of his face while scratching him behind the ears.You instruct Marc to lay back once more and begin licking his shaft. Marc's penis is quite small, as expected from a feline. You decide to ignore his obvious embarrassment and attempts to stop you and fully insert his erect member into your mouth. Once he has penetrated your mouth, all of his complaints ceased and his arms go limp with ecstasy. You remove his penis from your mouth and begin stroking it with your hand instead. You lick the cum off of his chest during, before eventually making your way to his nipples. You bite them with a considerable amount of force and this causes Marc to finally achieve orgasm. His cock erupts with a steady stream of cum and his body convulses several times. After Marc has finished up, you spoon beneath a nearby tree, fully nude, and drift off into sleep quickly.
When you awake the next day, you find that Marc woke up well before you. He's already gotten himself dressed, and he's twirling your hair in one hand and caressing your bare thigh with the other. You rise, lean in and rest your head against his warm sweater. He lovingly holds your head close and you enjoy hearing his heartbeat in your ear. Marc informs you that last night was the best experience he's ever had and that he hopes he can spend the rest of his life with you.
>>
File: Entity.png (35KB, 500x550px) Image search: [Google]
Entity.png
35KB, 500x550px
Keep in mind Marc is 8 feet fucking tall and a lanky fucking guy.
>>
File: fae.png (10KB, 580x800px) Image search: [Google]
fae.png
10KB, 580x800px
>>598321456
hard to ignore when there's nothing else
>>
>>598322095
do you have the story between swan and pooj too?
>>
>>598322206
It was a fine evening in Drawchan City, the birds were chirping and the people were destroying things. Bustling with activity, as per usual. Swan is walking out from his pond, having a conversation with the local geese.

“SQUEAK SQUAK BAGUETTES SKEET SKEET CAW CAW CAW” Swan bellowed at the height of his lungs.
“Shut the fuck up” responded the geese.
Swan, brushing them off as simply joking exclaimed “HAHAHA OH YOU GUYS… I MEAN CAWCAWCAWCAWSQUAK”
Swan noticed the situation was getting heated so he walked off to the local cafe.
‘Fuck this nigga man” said the geese in exasperation.
There was already blood on the walls as swan entered the cafe.
“Hellooooo” he said.

A choir of greetings followed as he went up to the bar. Thats when he saw him.
His senses are assaulted with a smell of no other nature. Mud, parchment. It was heavenly. He had locks of hair that just shined without sunlight. Skin like an indian peasant, and the complexion of sandpaper dipped in expired vinegar. His body short and slender like an anorexic model. A few seconds passed before Swan caught himself staring in awe.

“H-hello can I get help over here.” Swan stuttered.
Pooj turned around exasperated “What do you wa-.”
He saw him. As he locked eyes with the violet-haired stud, two worxdlds crossed in the doors of the universe of love.
His olive toned skin brightened in pink.
“I-I-I-I MAY I HELP YOU!” Pooj’s voice was high and crackly.
“Yeah… can I get a Slippery Nipple?” Swan said smoothly.
“Excuse me?!” Pooj’s eyes widened
Swan leaned closer him, his mouth millimeters away from his ear as he whispered.
“Can I get a Slippery Nipple……… drink.”
Pooj felt his voice slowly melt onto him going down his spine.
“O-oh yes” He turned around about to leave when he felt a tiny squeeze on his ass, but was too afraid to turn around as his face was bright red.
Swan felt a bulge in his kawaii pantsuu~

not sure if this is the full
>>
too much cancer

not enough fags
>>
>>598322077
Fuck your dubs nigga, yes.
>>
>>598320797
>>598320865
Oh God, I remember this.
I wrote this just to fuck with Marc.
>>
>>598322390
The fags ARE the cancer
>>
File: 1423103292275.png (172KB, 321x405px) Image search: [Google]
1423103292275.png
172KB, 321x405px
>>
>>598322468
>FUCK WITH MARC
HEHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
>>
>>598322626
Not in that sense.
>>
>>598322167
Get busy drawing something interesting. Here, how about a buddist monk trying to meditate while everyone else is screaming stupidity? That's fun to do and relevant!
>>
>>598322412
Get rekt twice fold.
>>
File: notcopypasta.png (70KB, 514x610px) Image search: [Google]
notcopypasta.png
70KB, 514x610px
Alright, Lemn requester. I have talked to you about this in the past, but clearly nothing I said got through your evidently thick skull. This time around, I would like you to read everything I have to say to you because I'm going to be 100%, completely honest with you here, I dislike you and I hate your request. You annoy me far more than Chris Bishop or the futa requester has ever annoyed me. That might be due to me partly being responsible for inadvertently beginning this snowball that is your awful repeat request. Beyond that suspicion, I have no idea what it is that makes me hate you and your request with a burning passion. I just hate seeing you in threads and it's just so tiring seeing you exist. Nothing you could do would make me happier than if you and your request would just disappear. Seriously. You are so annoying. Your request is indescribably stale and just so uninteresting. There's a reason you don't get many deliveries. You just request the same, ABSOLUTELY BORING thing over and over again. Just your stupid character(that began as being based off of someone else's existing character, mind you ) holding up her nightgown, showing off a diaper, showing off lemon panties. It's all so goddamn stale and boring. If you just are so obsessed that you can't stop requesting it, then at least just never come in contact with me ever again.
>>
>>598322889
>one off
>>
>>598322889
>we...
>were this close...
>>
File: orangy.png (156KB, 947x1128px) Image search: [Google]
orangy.png
156KB, 947x1128px
Jesus Christ, WHYYYYYYY
>>
i request a sandwich. no ordinary sandwich. a sandwich filled with jellyfish jelly
>>
>>598322889
Failed script
>>
File: macha.png (185KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
macha.png
185KB, 768x768px
We need a writethread instead

Also I'll take one quick request please, then I gotta bolt
>>
>>598323200
Wasn't even script. I'm a draw friend not a programmer.
>>
>>598323280
tang masturbating furiously
>>
>>598323280
Beat anon down.
>>
more korra?
>>
>>598320660
Bump
>>
File: musket 2.png (50KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
musket 2.png
50KB, 600x600px
any requests?
>>598323052
?
>>598323454
I agree
>>
>>598323280
Frog waifu is always open.
>>
>>598323280
A nurse giving a handjob in pov
>>
>>598322917
are you dumb? Since Al drew that one pic, hes been very, very quiet.
>>
>>598323590
Bumping for this? >>598320557
>>
>>598322153
I thought it was the shota version.
>>
>>598323454
>>598323590
Korra and/or jinora getting a facial from the man's pov in their pj's from that one epiosode.
>>
File: Entity.png (16KB, 500x550px) Image search: [Google]
Entity.png
16KB, 500x550px
>>598324010
THEREISNOSHOTA,UNLESSYOUARECATFOX.
>>
>>598323590
A musketeer? Fight some villainous bandits that tried to rob you!
>>
File: 1421279857489.png (487KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1421279857489.png
487KB, 900x900px
i’m a jaded teenage girl. i’ve been through shit that you wouldn’t even dream of. you think your life is hard? try asking the cutest guy in your grade out in the middle of the cafeteria only to find out he has a fucking girlfriend. you don’t know my life or my story so keep my name out of your nasty mouth. life is a battlefield and it looks like i’ve already won.
>>
>>598323878
shut up lemon
>>
File: 1397882578307.png (127KB, 716x696px) Image search: [Google]
1397882578307.png
127KB, 716x696px
>>598324203
>>
File: ss+(2014-11-23+at+05.23.26).jpg (63KB, 491x492px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2014-11-23+at+05.23.26).jpg
63KB, 491x492px
>>598324526
yea
>>
>>598324242
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8aqbEmOj4M
>>
File: 1402951296872.png (62KB, 642x656px) Image search: [Google]
1402951296872.png
62KB, 642x656px
>>598324618
yeah
>>
MAKE IT FUCKING STOP
I JUST WANT TO REQUEST RANDOM STUFF IN PEACE PLEASE
>>
>>598322917
you're fucking ugly as hell irl lmao
>>
Nice to see draw thread celebrating valentines day the correct way
>>
>>598324242
Truly the most grim and dark story of grit I have ever heard.
>>
File: orangy.png (169KB, 947x1128px) Image search: [Google]
orangy.png
169KB, 947x1128px
>>598323590
This thread is cancer and it burns my eyes
>>
File: ss+(2014-10-06+at+10.52.03).png (78KB, 801x851px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2014-10-06+at+10.52.03).png
78KB, 801x851px
>>598324791
>>598324951
>>
File: ICONPLS.jpg (105KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
ICONPLS.jpg
105KB, 1200x1600px
>>598325027
My fave
>>
File: 1415398475784.jpg (88KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1415398475784.jpg
88KB, 800x800px
>>598320389
Draw Human unity against aliens
>>
>>598325024
delete it?
>>
>>598320660
Can anyone do this? (Read the whole post before responding)
>>
File: musket 3.png (73KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
musket 3.png
73KB, 600x600px
>>598324207
This brigands are no match for a musketeer of the royal guard!
>>598324151
Im not the best at lewds mate.
>>
>>598320708
My nigga,when is the new issue coming out?
>>
>>598325229
Fuck off and die underage candian cunt
>>
gay stuff pls
>>
>>598325262
These*
>>
>>598325315
Your grammar is astounding.
>>
File: okay ive had enough marc.png (65KB, 514x610px) Image search: [Google]
okay ive had enough marc.png
65KB, 514x610px
Alright, Marc. I have talked to you about this in the past, but clearly nothing I said got through your evidently thick skull. This time around, I would like you to read everything I have to say to you because I'm going to be 100%, completely honest with you here, I dislike you and I hate you. You annoy me far more than Chris Bishop or the futa requester has ever annoyed me. That might be due to me partly being responsible for inadvertently beginning this snowball that is your awful shitposting. Beyond that suspicion, I have no idea what it is that makes me hate you and your request with a burning passion. I just hate seeing you in threads and it's just so tiring seeing you exist. Nothing you could do would make me happier than if you and your shitposting would just disappear. Seriously. You are so annoying. Your shitposting is indescribably stale and just so uninteresting. There's a reason you don't get many reactions. You just request the same, ABSOLUTELY BORING thing over and over again. Just your stupid characters (that began as being based off of someone else's existing character, mind you) being simple , facing left, doing nothing. It's all so goddamn stale and boring. If you just are so obsessed that you can't stop shitposting, then at least just never come in contact with me ever again.
>>
File: 1365354571866.jpg (153KB, 1096x729px) Image search: [Google]
1365354571866.jpg
153KB, 1096x729px
>>598325024
finish your drawing please it's beautiful
>>
>>598323280
Fuck Krispy pussy like there is no tommorrow.
>>
File: ILUTGzY.jpg (115KB, 484x461px) Image search: [Google]
ILUTGzY.jpg
115KB, 484x461px
>>598324971
sweetie, you are literally so out of line it’s fucking unbelievable. i could drag you so hard right now but i know you’ll just end up crying. i’ve roasted you before and you know it. chances are you’ll just say i bullied you because you’re gay and have different skin. talk shit get hit, you don’t wanna mess with me kiddo; i’ve got a black belt. i know threats are fucked up but that’s all i’ve been receiving all day, probably from her royal hoodrat olive and all of her nasty friends. but you can gang up on me and make fun of me for being goth all you want. i’ve been hurt a lot. my first boyfriend cheated on me, my dad screams if i forget to do my chores, and there are some days i don’t even want to get out of bed in the mornings.
>>
File: tang.png (277KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
tang.png
277KB, 768x768px
>>598323382
First pick

>>598325718
daymn
>>
>>598325975
I know you will fulfill my request, but not on drawing hue.
>>
>>598326303
full fill <;3c
>>
>Draw thread
>Nearing 100 images
>31 images
>Most of those images aren't even reposts and reactions
Jesus, /b/ draw threads are so fucking shit. You should all be ashamed that you're entertained by these shit tumblr artists. If you want a REAL drawthread, go to /d/
>>
>>598323590
Modern day Don Quixote
>>
>>598326497
>Most of those images aren't even reposts and reactions
isn't that a good thing
>>
>>598325975
TANG! TANG! TANG!
>>
>>598326457
Lol yeah, creampie is mandatory.
>>
File: UaithneUnlimited.png (27KB, 444x444px) Image search: [Google]
UaithneUnlimited.png
27KB, 444x444px
>>598325262
adventure you say
>>
>>598324151
Anyone want to try this?
>>
Can someone draw mw soon lias simpson rule 34
>>
>>598326497
>/d/
Can't really argue with the difference in quality of response, but /d/ exists in a time warp. Things move SLOWLY there.
>>
File: deejay.png (118KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
deejay.png
118KB, 700x700px
Request?
>Non-Lewd preferred I guess
>>
>>598325805
Your martial prowess and grim life have surely won my admiration. Teach me the truth of your ways, sensei.
>>
>>598321568

Please?
>>
>>598327293
Ganondorf dunking on some nerds
>>
>>598327293
gib cat riding a shark
>>
>>598327293
>/
Never got to thank you properly for drawing Tsuyu that one time, thanks man.
>>
>>598325262
>>598326661
>A new challenger has appeared!
Who is this new interloper? Does he mean well, or was he with the bandits?
>>
>>598327370
People like you need to dissapear
>>
File: musket 5.png (48KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
musket 5.png
48KB, 600x600px
>>598326661
Ah yes, My king has sent me on a journey to discover and claim riches for the kingdom.
>>
File: orangy.png (237KB, 947x1128px) Image search: [Google]
orangy.png
237KB, 947x1128px
>>598325227
Nah, it's cleared out a little now

>>598325688
Slowly working on it, m8
>>
>>598320389
Orangy can you draw a floran?

Lewd maybe?
>>
>>598327859
Have you been working on your lines orangy? They look much better.
>>
File: UaithneUnlimited.png (45KB, 444x444px) Image search: [Google]
UaithneUnlimited.png
45KB, 444x444px
>>598327552
It is quite obvious this tall green robed man with 4 ft horns is not of those common thieves, though his alignment is still left questionable.
>>598327709
>with a nod Uaithne joins the musketeer on his journey for riches, wherever it may take them.
>>
File: ayy.jpg (35KB, 500x664px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
35KB, 500x664px
ayy lmao
can someone draw this please
>>
File: alex.png (11KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
alex.png
11KB, 1024x768px
>>598325095
i drew that like 10 months ago who are you?
>>
File: 02-14-2015-01.jpg (180KB, 945x945px) Image search: [Google]
02-14-2015-01.jpg
180KB, 945x945px
Sup, new here. Taking requests, lewds is okay.
>>
>>598328804
please just fuck off, we have enough cancer in these threads as it is.
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 512x512px
Could someone please draw lewds of my moth Waifu, please?
>>
>>598328804
>>598320557
>>
File: Q18l5Hs - Copy.png (19KB, 549x575px) Image search: [Google]
Q18l5Hs - Copy.png
19KB, 549x575px
>>598328804

Can you draw this gal doing something lewd?

futa is ok
>>
File: deejay.png (189KB, 926x975px) Image search: [Google]
deejay.png
189KB, 926x975px
>>598327396
>~
>>598327508
No problem anon :3
>>598327377
Define Dunking
>>
>>598328647
Lurker
>>
>>598327396
>repeat requesting
IT'S OKAY
WHEN DRAWFAGS
DO IT
GUYS
>>
File: musket 6.png (41KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
musket 6.png
41KB, 600x600px
>>598328551
I have heard tales of jungles teaming with riches in the shrouded isles, I have charted us ship to take us there.
>>
>>598329297
I say it's ok if it's not fucking incessant cringe autism.
>>
>>598329000
I just want to take requests.
>>
File: 1402575576125.jpg (105KB, 327x480px) Image search: [Google]
1402575576125.jpg
105KB, 327x480px
>>598328804
POV Azula bj?
>>
>>598329104
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssSVolw61jk
>Throws on the ground
>Destruction
>>
File: 1423887387936.jpg (246KB, 1580x2213px) Image search: [Google]
1423887387936.jpg
246KB, 1580x2213px
>>598328804
> lewds okay
Huh. How about this abomination getting dicked?
>>
File: samura.png (220KB, 700x900px) Image search: [Google]
samura.png
220KB, 700x900px
request from yesterday night
taking non-lewd costume related requests
would be awesome to suggest me a hairstyle as well if ya like
>>
>>598329297
it's because we're drawing so it's fine xD
>>
>>598329297
>>598329717
Theres really nothing wrong with repeat requesting. As long as people aren't spamming it to every drawfag around. Stop being such a stupid salt.
>>598329455
Also this.
>>598329104
Ily. Thank you puddin.
>>
>>598329697
go back to /ic/.
>>
>>598329697
Japanese schoolgirl upskirt.
>>
>>598328804
lisa simpson!! Lewd!
>>
>>598330082
Shit taste confirmed
>>
>>598329697
I'd like to request her in a sexy nurse costume without the tan, please.
>>
>>598330182

eurofaggy confirmed
>>
File: UaithneUnlimited.png (47KB, 444x444px) Image search: [Google]
UaithneUnlimited.png
47KB, 444x444px
>>598329332
>Boarding the ship, Uaithne gives the musketeer some fearful looks, knowing how dangerous traveling over water, even on a large ship
>>
File: vixensuit_womensa.jpg (128KB, 719x1500px) Image search: [Google]
vixensuit_womensa.jpg
128KB, 719x1500px
>>598329697
Draw a chick in a tighter racing suit with "WAT" written in red text across her chest. As for haircuts, maybe a bob cut.
>>
>>598328804
This:
>>598324151
Combined with this?:
>>598329555
>>
File: Like your dead wife.jpg (134KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Like your dead wife.jpg
134KB, 640x640px
>>598329836
>As long as people aren't spamming it to every drawfag around.
Like you're doing right now?
>>
>>598329463
fuck you. i've been watching you in every thread you show up in, and i've yet to see you deliver a single thing. prove me wrong, you piece of shit.
>>
File: animation-color.gif (271KB, 800x851px) Image search: [Google]
animation-color.gif
271KB, 800x851px
>>598330182
so i guess you think this is shit?
>>
>>598329697
thigh highs, shorts, and jacket. Doesn't matte what kind of shoes.
>>
File: Snowchav.jpg (320KB, 702x1118px) Image search: [Google]
Snowchav.jpg
320KB, 702x1118px
>>598328647
>tfw about to say nice speed drawing
>tfw when don't you speed draw?
>>
File: musket 7.png (75KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
musket 7.png
75KB, 600x600px
>>598330720
There is nothing to fear my friend, this might galleon could stave of a pirate raid or hungry kraken with its able crew and powerful cannons
>>
File: jamie_and_adam.png (390KB, 1324x1580px) Image search: [Google]
jamie_and_adam.png
390KB, 1324x1580px
look what I just drew :D
>>
>>598331562
off*
>>
>>598329697
Where do we go to see completed requests?
>>
>>598331691
draw lewds
>>
>>598331691
disgusting
>>
File: CryingIndian.gif (1MB, 375x283px) Image search: [Google]
CryingIndian.gif
1MB, 375x283px
>>598331691
Eva please.
>>
File: Drawing_1.png (89KB, 1920x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Drawing_1.png
89KB, 1920x1100px
Masterpiece
>>
File: orangy.png (251KB, 947x1128px) Image search: [Google]
orangy.png
251KB, 947x1128px
>>598327893
Ask again when I'm not working on this

>>598328113
Actually, no. I think I'm just being more careful with the lines here

>Lines done
>>
>>598331691
Who the heck is Adam?
>>
Someone design me a tattoo, black and grey preferred

Do like tribals and silhouettes
>>
File: UaithneUnlimited.png (73KB, 444x444px) Image search: [Google]
UaithneUnlimited.png
73KB, 444x444px
>>598331562
>nodding humbly to the musketeer, Uaithne uses all four of his arms to hold steady onto the guard rails and crates around him, though he still shakes violently with every wave.
>>
>>598331512
i do my binary draws in 1-2 min including the ones when im ripping off puppy chest thats the true idk i feel the binary more convenient for shitty stuffs
>>
>>598331066
I can't help it, the style and putrid yellow skin triggers me. It's just terrible art. Maybe if you went way off model it can be appealing.
>>
File: thisslut.png (14KB, 203x209px) Image search: [Google]
thisslut.png
14KB, 203x209px
>>598332341
>>
>>598331874
http://jdotkdot.tumblr.com/
>>
>>598332341
English, motherfucker. Puppy chests?
>>
File: 1378236855007.jpg (32KB, 500x581px) Image search: [Google]
1378236855007.jpg
32KB, 500x581px
>>598332129
looks great so far. Keep up the awesome work
>>
>>598328579
>>
>>598330823
except I dont? y: I usually request it in general. and maybe to a personal drawfriend of mine. stop trying to pick fights where you obviously can't win.
>>
>>598320660
Still open, if anyone is willing to do gorey stuff (Read whole post before responding)
>>
File: musket 8.jpg (31KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
musket 8.jpg
31KB, 600x600px
>>598332313
We are making excellent time with these winds, I assume we shall be ashore soon. You dont seem to talk much my friend, why is that?
>>
>>598333436
I'll do it.
>>
>>598333436
shouldn't you be off killing yourself? i thought i told you yesterday that that's all your good for you giant shitstain. i hope you actually are a 16 year old girl. i hope this constant abuse absolutely crushes you and forces you off this website for good. you don't belong here.
>>
>>598333333
>>
>>598332129
how will i know when you're done tho?
>>
File: dj_ganonlined.png (1MB, 1000x1559px) Image search: [Google]
dj_ganonlined.png
1MB, 1000x1559px
>>598327377
>>598329575
>~
>>598329836
<3
>>
File: 1391084167833.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1391084167833.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>>598333390
You keep doing it though, to as many drawfags as possible.
>stop trying to pick fights where you obviously can't win.
Then stop with your double standards shit.
>y-you lose because I said so!
Jesus Christ, you're so very childish.
It's not a matter to win or lose, it's a matter to show you're just a piece of shit as any repeat requester unexcused, no matter how hard you circlejerk to hide it.
>>
File: dj_ganon.png (763KB, 1000x1559px) Image search: [Google]
dj_ganon.png
763KB, 1000x1559px
>>598333814
Here's a non SPeed Line version
Personally I love Hyrule Warriors Ganon haha he's cool af
>>
Oh shut up black belt Goth, your life isn't that bad.
Just don't forget to do your chores man, life ain't that hard.
I was depressed for 5 years straight, couldn't get out of bed, wanted to "off" myself every second but you get over it.
Stop listening to peoples shit and start living. Fuck what anyone else says, and if you dad really gets to you, use that "black belt" training and kick him in the gonads.
>>
>>598333552
Okay
>>
>>598333814
>>598333904
Thanks man that's fucking radical.
>>
>>598333933
...what?
>>
File: sdfvgasdf.png (38KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
sdfvgasdf.png
38KB, 800x600px
what's going on in this thread
>>
File: spectator-tan.png (26KB, 294x558px) Image search: [Google]
spectator-tan.png
26KB, 294x558px
Requesting her in the dubs pose, as if it was a reaction image, I'm not sure if asking for it colored is too much.

I'm trying to make her somewhat similar to /s4s/-tan so suggestions to improve her are welcome.
I think the only thing I'm not changing is the hair.
>>
>>598333933
>taking my copypasta b8
>>
>>598334393
The hair is the shittiest part m8.
>>
>>598334514
That's the joke though.
It's supposed to resemble shit for ironic shitposting.
>>
>>598334393
why are her legs so fucking small
>>
File: UaithneUnlimited.png (65KB, 444x444px) Image search: [Google]
UaithneUnlimited.png
65KB, 444x444px
>>598333470
>Uaithne looks over and calms his shakes before blinking rapidly in short bursts. the Musketeer realizes the odd man has no mouth, yet is able to communicate through morse code and sign and body language, so he does talk a lot, but unless you know the signs he seems pretty mute
>>
>>598334782
Loli.
>>
>>598334850
that's not how it works, mate
>>
File: elin.png (317KB, 542x434px) Image search: [Google]
elin.png
317KB, 542x434px
>>598334948
You've never seen Elin lolis before?
>>
>>598334743
I guess...
>>
File: musket 9.png (53KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
musket 9.png
53KB, 600x600px
>>598334816
>The galleon arrives within landing distance after along time at sea, the party is taken ashore and are told they will be picked up within a day or so.
>>
>>598335194
those represent the opposite of the point you're trying to prove
>>
>>598335464
How so?
>>
File: reference.jpg (257KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
reference.jpg
257KB, 566x800px
guy from yesterday requesting Jessie from Pokemon holding panties out to viewer. I'd like a more suspicious look on her face, and a bush on her visible pussy- fully naked.
>>
>>598335701
elin lolis' legs are actually slightly bigger than normal, and their torsos are smaller
spectator-tan.png has legs that are too short, unless the picture is in perspective
which it isn't

the crotch should be at the center of the body, from head to toe
>>
File: anime.jpg (24KB, 217x194px) Image search: [Google]
anime.jpg
24KB, 217x194px
>>598334393
>>
>>598335989
I see what you mean now, so I fucked up the anatomy.
You should have said so earlier.
>>598336007
I can't even recognize it.
>>
>>598320557
Last bump of the night...
>>
>>598336191
>why are her legs so fucking small
>>
>>598320557
4 bumps in 2 hours is too much
shorten that to zero
>>
>>598330872
What are you talking about? I take requests.
>>
>>598336373
Okay, okay.
Anything else on design-wise?
I tried to make her a bit on the tomboy side.
>>
>>598329013
Butterscotch*
>>
>>598335952
>yfw behind the screen, behind that picture of a smile, you're sat there with a stoic face, wondering when life will get better
>>
File: UaithneUnlimited.png (53KB, 444x444px) Image search: [Google]
UaithneUnlimited.png
53KB, 444x444px
>>598335463
>following the leading musketeer, Uaithnes bare toes rub through the soft warm sand of this distant island, looking off into the horizon he can see something flying, he assumes they are birds, large ones at that. but they seem a little....off. why was there riches here? is it because its...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHS3qJdxefY&list=RDMMKrvSeosEzH0&index=20
>>
>>598335952
Is that even the correct character...?
>>
File: tomoko1.png (218KB, 678x564px) Image search: [Google]
tomoko1.png
218KB, 678x564px
I tried to draw tomoko with Jamies smile
>>
>>598337284
Well, while that's her name, the only people who would honestly know that are people who know the character, such as Mothbro and myself.
>>
>>598333222
Thankies

>>598333809
Probably when I post in a thread and I don't post progress on that pic?
>>
>>598337528
>
Get the fuck out
>>
File: pinis.png (804KB, 611x815px) Image search: [Google]
pinis.png
804KB, 611x815px
I guess ill take some requestos. costume or monstergirls.

be prepared for old school pen on line paper action.
>>
>>598332129
'mirin this anon's request. actually receiving a really well made one
>>
File: 57.jpg (158KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
57.jpg
158KB, 1600x1200px
vedz here, request away
captcha cumon
>>
>>598337501
file name: it's a picture for reference.
>>598337362
wut
>>
>>598336850
oh right, excuse me. you TAKE requests, you just don't DELIVER them. how clever of you.
>>
>>598337707
Nigga theres no stabilizers in real life
>>
>>598336958
the hair is super over-designed, but the clothing and whatnot is super simplistic
simplify the hair a bit and add accessories or whatever to the clothing to balance it out
also the hair is impossible, but it's anime so that doesn't matter too much

i'd say give her a jacket and a logo on her t-shirt, or maybe make the jeans or her sleeves rolled up to add a bit more flare
>>
>>598337707
Pin drawing with a pen, heheh

Draw froggirl
>>
>>598337707
Minigirl pin leaning against the pen laid down on the paper.
>>
File: orangy1275.png (6KB, 311x449px) Image search: [Google]
orangy1275.png
6KB, 311x449px
>>598337760
Actually not an anons request, I just sketched out a shit pose and decided that Korra was a hottie and I wanted her titties naked on my screen
>>
>>598337707
Pin sucking your fingers, let's break the 4th wall
>>
File: dj_CheckEm~.png (187KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
dj_CheckEm~.png
187KB, 700x700px
>>598334393
>added transparency for reasons
>>
>>598338251

Makes sense.
>>
>>598337707
Please do this one? >>598329013
>>
>>598338034
You were actually pretty helpful, thank you very much.

I'll work on it now.
>>
>>598338251
oh. well thats cool too, i guess
>>
>>598338341
You colored her glasses by accident too...
>>
4chan suddenly got so slow...
>>
>>598338251
I can dig it
>>
File: pinis19.png (422KB, 1279x1432px) Image search: [Google]
pinis19.png
422KB, 1279x1432px
>>598337707

lol, i am jk, i have tablet and pc, look at my pink color! real pinis here
>>
File: pinis.png (833KB, 611x815px) Image search: [Google]
pinis.png
833KB, 611x815px
>>598337951
p-pls stop triggering me...
>>598338056
>
>>
>>598338799
stick your pinis in my pinis pinis
>>
>>598320660
Still open, if anyone is willing to do bloody stuff (Read whole post before responding)
>>
File: pinis.png (826KB, 611x815px) Image search: [Google]
pinis.png
826KB, 611x815px
>>598338120
>>
>>598338890
draw pin with python as a hat
>>
>>598338426
no problem, man
good luck
>>
File: dj_CheckEm~.png (191KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
dj_CheckEm~.png
191KB, 700x700px
>>598338481
Forgot em, excuse that anon~
>>
>>598339083
no fuck you!

(thanks pin)
>>
>>598338890
>>598339083
I actually like this better. What's the brush settings?
>>
File: musket 10.png (139KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
musket 10.png
139KB, 600x600px
>>598337497
These jungles once belonged to an old civilisation who build great structures of gold and stone where they amassed great wealth, but something caused them to disappear, now there overgrown monuments are said to be guarded by a force that may have caused their fall.
>>
>>598337532
True.
>>
File: !roll dubs.png (210KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
!roll dubs.png
210KB, 700x700px
>>598339184
It's cool, I kinda made my own one while you were at it.
Thank you DJ.
>>
>>598339372
And I fucked up transparency.
Weew, I'm sure fucking stupid.
>>
File: pinis.png (766KB, 611x815px) Image search: [Google]
pinis.png
766KB, 611x815px
>>598338316
Im shitty at perspective bruh.
>>598338413
No lewds.
>>598339119
>
>>598339208
kek no problem
>>598339264
im drawing with my dick
>>
>>598339266
excuse my poor grammar im kinda tired and not thinking straight
>>
File: 1423676283476.jpg (54KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1423676283476.jpg
54KB, 600x600px
>>598338341
>>598339184
>>598339372
Could be better if you guys actually rolled dubs, like this
>>
>>598339594
Okay, let's not derail the thread now.
>>
File: deejay.png (89KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
deejay.png
89KB, 700x700px
>>598339432
its cool~ small edits are small~
>>598339594
come again?
Check em~
>>
>>598339594
>newfag james
>>
>>598339577
draw plague doctor doing a thing
>>
>>598338890
N-no froggirl?
>>
>>598339083
nice Mickey Mouse pen
>>
>>598339577
Do you have crayola there?
>>
File: pinis20.png (437KB, 1024x1026px) Image search: [Google]
pinis20.png
437KB, 1024x1026px
>>598339083
>>
File: deejay.png (115KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
deejay.png
115KB, 700x700px
Mkay, any other request?
>>
>>598340121
Did you go snowboarding yet?
>>
>>598339803
Nah
>>598339850
Nope
>>598339880
Its...itsa hello kitty pen R U TRYANA RUSE ME?????
>>598339954
itsahellokittypencmon ;__;
>>
File: 1423110835241.jpg (22KB, 200x433px) Image search: [Google]
1423110835241.jpg
22KB, 200x433px
>>598340121
>>
File: deejay.png (86KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
deejay.png
86KB, 700x700px
>>598340229
femDJ did
>>
>>598340365
yeah hello mickey it's the same shit
>>
File: UaithneUnlimited.png (53KB, 444x444px) Image search: [Google]
UaithneUnlimited.png
53KB, 444x444px
>>598339266
>suddenly the vast jungle parts to a massive gas in the landscape, a deep crevasse, with a rickity old wood bridge leading to the other side, as the duo cross it, halfway it sways and creaks, as if it is about to break, as a plank falls they hear loud inhuman, unearthly screeches from below in the deep ravines caves as the plank lands with a loud clunk
>>
File: pinis21.png (290KB, 662x794px) Image search: [Google]
pinis21.png
290KB, 662x794px
>>598339577
>>
>>598340526
Oh, then get attacked by giant wasps.
>>
File: deejay.png (103KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
deejay.png
103KB, 700x700px
>>598340476
>~
>>598340779
oh god thats like my biggest fear..compared to giant spiders
>>
File: guayo.png (85KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
guayo.png
85KB, 800x800px
yo
>>
>>598340526
dj do you have a tumblr
>>
>>598341016
WELP
I didn't even know, man.
I'm just trying to request something random since you're pretty cool.
>>
Is someone taking costume requests?
>>
>>598341016
penis fits in that tiny box? u must be white kek
>>
File: 1423422403734.png (239KB, 519x738px) Image search: [Google]
1423422403734.png
239KB, 519x738px
>>598341016
>>
File: pinis.png (856KB, 611x815px) Image search: [Google]
pinis.png
856KB, 611x815px
>>598340693
PLS...
>>598340741
I still dont know what you are trying to accomplish.
>>598341079
hey puddin
>>598341143
I am~
>>
File: squirrel.jpg (334KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
squirrel.jpg
334KB, 800x800px
>>598320389
Draw me an angry Ham Sandwich with skinny spongebob legs and built arms. preferably with a tattoo on one arm. In Iraq.

It's all about Honor.
>>
File: deejay.png (212KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
deejay.png
212KB, 700x700px
>>598340779
>>598341141
hehe i got u tho~
>>598341088
deejaysketches.tumblr.com
>>598341184
glorious kek
>>598341358
~

Any thing else?
>>
File: pinis22.png (549KB, 904x1089px) Image search: [Google]
pinis22.png
549KB, 904x1089px
>>598341411

D:... a-accomplish?
>>
>>598341806
WHAT. DO. YOU. WANT. FROM. ME
>>
File: guayo.png (107KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
guayo.png
107KB, 800x800px
>>598341411
momma
>>
>>598341759
Thank you for the url
>>
File: 27683048_m.jpg (332KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
27683048_m.jpg
332KB, 450x600px
>>598341411
Wear this, plz.
>>
File: musket 11.png (98KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
musket 11.png
98KB, 600x600px
>>598340707
That doesn't sound good, Whatever is down there, im sure it isnt pleasant
>>
File: 1423546160427.png (81KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1423546160427.png
81KB, 600x600px
>>598341411
Giant pin wearing normal size pins clothes?
>>
File: pinis23.png (238KB, 885x554px) Image search: [Google]
pinis23.png
238KB, 885x554px
>>598341919

this might not be the real pinis tho D:, no picture :(
>>
>>598342817
awonymous
>>
File: UaithneUnlimited.png (87KB, 444x444px) Image search: [Google]
UaithneUnlimited.png
87KB, 444x444px
>>598342431
>Uaithne doesn't look down, and grabs the creaking bridges ropes and begins to make his way to the other side, as the howling comes closer from the ravine, rising up, along with the flapping noise of large wings, much larger than any bird, Uaithne does not turn around and continues slowly to the other side hoping the musketeer is following
>>
>>598342817
fkn saved
>>
File: Ranzick.png (38KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Ranzick.png
38KB, 640x480px
suddenly.
>>
File: deejay.png (61KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
deejay.png
61KB, 700x700px
thread is kill haha
>>
File: musket 12.jpg (32KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
musket 12.jpg
32KB, 600x600px
>>598343011
>The strange sounds grow louder

The beasts, is closing in!
>>
File: Ranzick.png (23KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Ranzick.png
23KB, 640x480px
>>598343767
we are the only ones left!
>>
>>598344120
* forgot to say I have to go once this thread ends.
>>
>>598344218
>>598343767
Battle to the death to entertain us
>>
File: guayo.png (366KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
guayo.png
366KB, 800x800px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mz1_3az6Hgs
>>
File: Ranzick.png (22KB, 640x480px)
Ranzick.png
22KB, 640x480px
>>598344382
you crazy! we only ones left, we all dead then no one can entertain anymore!
>>
File: deejay.png (173KB, 700x700px)
deejay.png
173KB, 700x700px
>>598344382
>>598344656
Justice!!
>no one dies tho
>>
>>598344439
How goes that boss?
>best music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2llS87avh2w
>>
File: pinis24.png (205KB, 549x510px)
pinis24.png
205KB, 549x510px
>>598343728
>>598343767
>>598344218
>>598344382

am here, but... it makes no sense to fake pinis without pinis D:
>>
>>598344439
What the hell is that giant gauntlet, guayo? Nice axe, btw.
>>
File: orangy.png (263KB, 947x1128px)
orangy.png
263KB, 947x1128px
And now for the part I fear the most
>>
File: Ranzick.png (34KB, 640x480px)
Ranzick.png
34KB, 640x480px
>>598344798
we fight to light bruises later! we has problem!

>>598344862
you aint no Pinis!
>>
File: UaithneUnlimited.png (70KB, 444x444px)
UaithneUnlimited.png
70KB, 444x444px
>>598344120
>Uaitne rolls onto the cliffside as the bridge falls, he ready his rapiers as he turns around hoping to see the musketeer made it
>>598344304
it's aight, were at a good stopping point I guess
>>
>>598345210
Shouldn't the hair be a little bit darker? Looking good so far. I can't really understand what you are doing with the eyes, but I assume you are going to do something on that.
>>
File: guayo.png (212KB, 800x800px)
guayo.png
212KB, 800x800px
>>598344818
Sucked ass but I finally got around it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6JH0EfTIKw

This one is personally my favorite just the tranquility is really nice.

>>598344865
Hehe, glad the symbolism worked out, but here is what was next to follow that "scene".

Thanks.
Thread posts: 303
Thread images: 118

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.