[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just got fucking raped, /b/. Well, not just now, I obviously

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 9

File: logo1.png (75KB, 199x195px) Image search: [Google]
logo1.png
75KB, 199x195px
I just got fucking raped, /b/. Well, not just now, I obviously went and applied for an STI test. It'll be around a week before I get the results.
Has anyone else here been raped before? It was scary and painful, but I guess I'm most worried about getting an STI.
>>
greentext?? pls
>>
what's the story?

frat boys slip you a roofie?
>>
How are you feeling ?>>598189281
>>
>>598189587
well fuck I didn't prepare one. I made this thread in a hurry but I guess I'll do what I can. I'm still shaking, but not so much as before.
>>
>>598190065
who else knows about it besides /b/ and the rapist
>>
>>598189281
Shit, That fucking sucks...

I hope you will be ok.
>>
>greentext it
>>
/b/ sounds concerned, this concerns me.
>>
>>598189145

asdfa
>>
stop being a bitch and come enjoy this rekt thread,
>>
>>598190325
I've got a greentext to explain it, but it happened near university. The guy that did it, says he was in my soccer camp years ago. Nobody knows. I'll never tell, ever. It's too personal and I don't know how anybody I know will handle it.
>had a friend once tell me they were raped
>I wouldn't want to make my friends feel the same way my friend made me feel
>>
OP is a faggot
>>
>>598191487
This
>>
>>598191067
Yea, I can see where you coming from. I hate hearing hardships of what a friend went through.

After hearing what they say I usually try to put it past me, and treat them the same way I would treat anyone. But just be careful when talking about touchy subjects revolving around that area.
>>
>>598191067
jesus tell the authorities, why would you just try to leave that be. If you were truly raped then it's not any fault of yours. You might be helping serial date rapist get away because you're too embarrassed to admit someone abused you.

No wonder he chose you
>>
The person that did it to me told me he knew me, that he was in my soccer camp years ago. He acted friendly. It happened near university, but not as near as I wish it had been.
>no car
>10 min walk to and from school
>light residential areas in between, but public enough, right?
>what could happen?
>well fuck you already know
This guy, he walked the same route home as me for the past month (new semester). He never striked a conversation until just today, but I didn't think twice about it; he was friendly.
>leaving uni, going home, walking by neighborhoods
>introduces himself, walks with me, talks with me, etc.
>felt safe, felt sociable; I haven't been on /b/ in weeks so we just talked
>it was easy to believe we were at soccer camp together; he was built, athletic
>next thing I know, I'm tackled mid-sentence
>bull-rushed into backyard, hand over mouth
>by the time I could react, I was his
>he planned this
>he followed me every day
>he mapped the route, chose this backyard
>was it his house?
>I still don't know, but he chose it for a reason
>he planned it, he had the tools to get it done: ball gag, small club, handcuffs, the works
>how could I fight a bigger guy who was this prepared?
>I couldn't, I didn't, I was worried about dying, /b/
>I still might die, who knows about the STI results
>I might have it, especially if he does this often
>won't sleep well tonight, life possibly ruined today
>tearing up now
>>
File: kittensk8r.jpg (20KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
kittensk8r.jpg
20KB, 500x335px
>>598192296
I am so sorry that happened to you.
>>
>>598192296
can't you use a rape kit to find out who did it?

don't they do that now?
>>
how about the cops
>>
>>598192296
>ball gag, small club, handcuffs, the works

haha this did not happen
>>
>>598191950
If it makes you feel better, I learned a thing or two about trusting people: to not do it. Always be on my guard. I learned it too late.
People that haven't learned this lesson yet might get raped by this guy. They should learn quickly, because I'm not going to sacrifice my dignity for them. The last thing I need right now is for everyone to crawl up my ass about this. I've had more than enough things crawling up my ass today.
>>
>>598193020
except, you know, when the rapist wants to keep their victim quiet (gag), incapacitated (cuffs), and intimidated (club). It worked, didn't it? It was a white guy, if it helps. I'm sure a nigger would have been more reckless and desperate and holy fuck I just want to type forever, it's cathartic.
>>
>>598193365
This makes me realize he probably did this before. He had the experience and the tools. Oh man, fuck. I don't want an STI, /b/. I want a full life.
>>
>>598193037
so you've now lost all trust for everybody and there is a rapist out there who is stalking people, who knows he might get you again if he knows your routes so well.

If you're not doing anything to stop him it's hard for me to feel pity for you. I'm sure you're "dignity" is fine dandy but you still know in your heart what happened, and you'll tell someone eventually at it will be too little too late at that point
>>
>>598192296
Are you male are female?

Female=ouch
Male= triple ouch

Unless your female and he did it anally, then also triple ouch.
>>
>>598193609
I'm not worried about this guy double-dipping; he won't be able to trick me again because I know him, and he won't be able to sneak on me because I'm paranoid. And no way would I ever tell anyone this. I'll spend my life trying to hide it. He could blackmail me if he wanted. I don't get why people advertise themselves as rape victims. If I get HIV, I'll just say it was from sex. Or kill myself, because HIV will ruin me.
>>
>>598191067
You need to tell the fucking cops. Get a sample of that shit outta your vagina while its still there and get the cunt convicted. Otherwise you'll never have justice.
>>
rape him back OP
>>
>>598194221
you don't advertise your self you just tell the police so others won't have to go through what you've been through. You can do that shit quietly you know. And the sooner you do it the better.

by doing nothing you are making sure you're a victim instead of getting any amount of redemption or closure
>>
>>598193854
>>598194390
I'm worried enough about HIV; I'd explode if I had to worry about being pregnant.
But I'm not worried about being pregnant, because I'm not a girl. I just realized, I can sit fine right now, but this is going to hurt like a bitch tomorrow. Fuck.

Can I really tell the police about this quietly? I'll have to worry about testifying, going to court, getting entire unwanted support groups after me, etc. Being raped sucks. I compare it to being surrounded by people who know you got raped.
>>
>>598194612
Fuck it, I'll tell you what. You think I should get justice against him? If I get a lifelong disease from this guy, I'll take revenge. Nothing to lose, right? Believe me, I want him brought down. But if I don't have a disease, I can forget it. If I find he took my life away, I'll take his. Slowly. With metal pliers.
>>
>>598194992
I'm not sure how the whole rape kit thing goes. But you should go to the police about it.

At least report the crime so they would be more vigilant in the area.
>>
>>598195455
sounds right out of a movie
>>
>>598194992
This explains why you didnt go to the cops.guys have harder time admitting theyve been raped than women.
>>
Please report it, for the sake of others if not yourself. If rapists see that they're getting off scot-free, they'll continue to do it, and potential rapists will be encouraged to follow through.
>>
>>598195455
make sure you stream it. but yes fuckers like him need to suffer
>>
>>598195729
Yeah, but I'm not fearless. I'm fucking scared, because in a week I'll find out if I get to live or not. I just wish this didn't happen. I wish someone helped me. I don't want to choose between dying or living a shitty life.
I want it to be yesterday.
>>
Couple things:

First off you're a fucking bitch for allowing yourself to get raped. For a full grown adult to get taken advantage like that means you don't have the right genes to survive.

Secondly; holy shit why in the FUCK would you intentionally keep this to yourself you selfish faggot. Not only should you tell the cops but also the people you know in your life that you love and trust. Goddamn it makes me so fucking angry that you'd purposefully withhold this information solely because of your "dignity". (btw you don't have any now. Cuz you know, the rape.)

You're basically encouraging this rapist to do this all over again with someone else. All because you're too much of a pampered pussy to man up and tell ANYONE what happened. I mean shit, at the very least you should stalk this guy and explode his kneecaps out with a heavy baseball bat.
>>
>>598196044
this
>>
Highly unlikely he has HIV.

What you need to do is report it to authorities and do a rape kit to positively ID this guy (or provide stained clothing if it's too late for rape lit) otherwise he'll just do it to YOU again or others. You owe that to yourself and them. You did nothing wrong.
>>
>>598196044
>>598196040
>>598196238
>>598196147
I know how it works: rapists don't get reported, they rape moar. Even if I were a girl, I wouldn't want this to be out there.
And yeah, I used the word "dignity". Does it matter? I wasn't as big as someone while having a conversation with them; it doesn't mean I suddenly have an obligation to tell the authorities. My dignity is fine; I don't want people I trust to know this about me. It would ruin things, even if it wouldn't. If I have the disease, I might go after him. I might not, though, because of will to live and all that.
>>
>>598196777
Op was asking for it by wearing those low cut shirts and shorts shorts.

WHAT A WHORE
>>
>>598196777
Even if the transmission rate is 1.4%, I feel dirty, like I have it. I'm probably fine, I can't think rationally about it.
Gaiz.
Is it going to hurt to poop?
>>
>>598196860
so what you're saying is: you're okay with this happening to someone else, even knowing you could prevent it. submit an anonymous tip or something, for fucks sake.
>>
>>598197505
I'll submit an anonymous tip. From a payphone. In a different zip code. I'll do no more than that. Is everyone okay with that, or do I need to have everyone I know look at me and remember me forever as the guy who got raped?
Is the anonymous tip enough, or should I ruin my life while I'm at it?
>>
>>598192296
Go to the fucking cops anon fuck next time for him it will just become more and more violent now you ruin your life for ever
>>
>>598197940
No one would look down on you for being raped.
>>
>>598197940

How about instead you have everyone remember you as the guy that FUCKED HIS OWN RAPIST in retribution. You unimaginable pussy. Who cares if you get an STI or not. He raped you. Either literally rape him back or cripple him. Killing him won't satisfy you, because he wont suffer for as long as he should. Seriously. If you tell the people close to you that this guy raped you, and then you followed up with: "And then I raped his sole so hard that mentally he is no longer a human, I'll bet people won't see you in a weak light.

>dumbass.
>>
>>598197940
Save some of the DNA if you can, in the fridge.

Download some drugs from the internet, see etizolam.

Find a way to slip him about 15mg+ of it, the more the better, it won't kill him

Damage his junk beyond repair so this will never happen again, then call the police while leaving no trace of your junk crime.
>>
>>598196040
Its not an excuse fuck OP should fucking go to the cops
>>
>>598198806
genuinely this is what I would do.

The drug is legal and takes action in roughly 10 minuets. Will leave essentially unconscious and immobile for 2-3 hours.

do punishment for the actions he commited.
>>
>>598198108
>>598198303
>>598198883
Do I have to spell it out for you?
Imagine life, you know? With people and stuff. Imagine the people closest to you becoming familiar with an extremely personal event such as rape. I don't want everyone I know to have that knowledge. I'm generally a reserved person about small things, so there's no way I'm comfortable telling everyone about this big thing and there's noone on /b/ who will change that. Some people report, some people don't.
Why should I feel guilty about it? I'm not a rapist. I'm only morally obligated to act when I have nothing to lose, and this is not the case here.

Now, these guys>>598198589 >>598198806 >>598199125

made me smile. I want to get him, but he's bigger, conscious of me, and I may never cross paths with him again. He might not even attend this university I go to; he might have just happened to see me and planned his moves.

Even if I had the jump on him, and the drug, he'll have to be in a convenient place ~10 minutes after the dose. But this is useful information for when I, myself, become a rapist so that I can relive this part of my life forever.
>>
>>598196860
Go straight hopital they'll give you pill to not get aids well its 50/50 but its worth the try
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_0144F.jpg (465KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WiiU_screenshot_TV_0144F.jpg
465KB, 1280x720px
>>598193365
when blacks are desperate they get guns they dont come unprepared and what the white guy wasn't desperate thats why he raped Op right
>>
>>598199368

You seem to be misunderstanding.

Stop thinking about why you CAN'T fuck this guy up, and just do it.

If you're concerned about him being bigger, just fix some nails to the end of the baseball bat and come up from behind.

Fuck this isn't that hard.
>>
>>598199777
trips confirm do it OP
>>
>>598199777
If you arent going to report it then make sure he cant ever do it to anyone else. Trips confirm.
>>
>>598199368
You seem young you will regret it when you get older if you dont tell cops it happen to a friend and we dont see him like a fucking rape victim but we see the rapist as a fucking moron and anyway rhe rapist disappear from all our life.... Life cant be painfull and long if you do nothing
And dont worry for your pooper it will become normal one day
>>
>>598200251
>>598199777
That's fair enough, but I'm hardly going to bludgeon a guy out in the open. If I'm doing this, nobody is going to know it was me. I'll have to do it alone. Yeah I want to hurt this guy but I'm not going to do it without concealment. I guess I could take a heavy wrench to the back of his head after following him for a while, but I need a sure-shot way.
>>
>>598194992
>Find that faggot
>drug him
>tie him up, torture him, humiliate him, rape him, etc for day, weeks
>record it
>post on internet
>its the only way /b/ro
>>
>>598200715
Buttrape him too while is fucked on drug use a big black dildo then post it on /b/ with fb info this will maybe stop him been a rapist
>>
>>598189281
Hope you will be ok and do the right decision
>>
>>598189281
Lmao you so deserved it.
>>
>>598200821
If I could have him tied on a table, I would. Getting him there is difficult.
>I may never find him
>I don't have the drugs
I'd mutilate him, and release him if I could. I can't.
>>
>>598201501
Then if you cant do shit then 2 choices
- be miserable for the rest of your life
- go to the fucking cops
>>
>>598200715
Find guy take pictures and put it up on /b/. We have destroyed many lives OP.
>>
>>598201920
Wait anon we need a lot of proof
>>
>>598201846
Why be miserable? Probably no disease, in light of the unlikelihood of transmission, and this isn't a difficult thing to overcome. He didn't mess me up too badly or anything. I'll be fine, faggot. I'll be fine, but hurting this guy would be a good bonus. No police needed.
>>
>>598199368
okay, well this is a better idea if you see him stalking you again.

Carry a weapon, seriously.

Buy a gram of ketamine and mix it all with water and put it in a large 2 ml diabetic syringe, you can get these for free at a pharmacy.

Ketamine can be injected anywhere on the body and will take effect immediately, ensure there is no more than a few ml of air in the syringe, you don't want to kill him.

Then just lay into him and then call the police, also keep some fucking DNA from the incident to prove his crime.

Or do what you want I't not the fucking ketamine police.
>>
OP was definitely asking for it, filthy slapper.
>>
File: STD.jpg (329KB, 1600x1152px) Image search: [Google]
STD.jpg
329KB, 1600x1152px
>>598189281
Why wouldn't you want an STI?
>>
>>598203127
>>>/n/
>>
I'm fucking tired, /b/. I'm gonna play TF2 all night and be glad I'm alive. Thanks for the thread, what can I give you in return?
>>
>>598203733
pic for your anus
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 420x420px
>>598202414
So why this entire cry on /b/ needed advise? Probably just attention then nice bait tho i was really upset for a sec
>>
>>598203838
Kek
>>
>>598203932
I didn't need advice, I just decided to start a thread about something significant: a rape that happened just hours ago. I was worried about a disease, but I think I'm okay now.
>>598203838
You want a pic of my butthole? I'll do it if my post ends in an even number. If odds, g'night.
>>
>>598204306
do it now fag
>>
>>598204306
>>598204378
Darn. Well, I don't want to be any more of a faggot than I already was. Give me some time.
>>
ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS
>>
>>598204378
>>598204537
Just made the timestamp, going for pic.
>>
>>598204537
All walk the dinosaur fuck
>>
I'm curious what a raped butthole looks like
>>
OP is kill
>>
This is fucking hard, but I think I got a good one, maybe.
>>
>>598205397
super OP
take care of yourself.
>>
File: 1415179341174.jpg (365KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1415179341174.jpg
365KB, 1280x1920px
like this OP
>>
>>598205397
Yes taking a selfie of your butthole is hard as well as shaving it.
>>
>>598205692
Got one, but the timestamp is off to the side. I'll post it in a moment, gotta upload to imgur for safety.
>>
File: de.jpg (55KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
de.jpg
55KB, 768x1024px
>>598205911
It's such a bad pic, but the timestamp is on the top-right. It's the white, paper thing. I'm still at work, in an office, and it's late, so I got lazy.
>>
>>598194992
Wow, I was convinced you were female
Reading your text made me think you had a vagina
>>
>>598206174
hmmm

I would see why he would want to rape that tight hole
>>
>>598206174
Doesnt seem to be any major damage, any bleeding?
>>
>>598206635
I'm mostly okay I think. Blood and pain at first, both are mostly gone now. I read they will come back tomorrow. I'm not sure if it's any more loose.
>>
>>598192296
This isn't the kind of greentext we meant.

We want to know how he touched you, how he took your clothes off, what he did with his dick.
>>
>>598206174
Wait, you're a guy?

You faggot, what the fuck are you whining about.
>>
OP here, can I go now? It's very late and I want to go home.
And now I've got this guy>>598206887
How badly do you want the details? It's uncomfortable to think about. I didn't report it because I don't want anyone getting that personal. Unfortunately, I can't stop the rapist from knowing what happened (obviously).
>>
>>598207163
>so if a girl gets rape its a shit storm but a guy gets rape meh, pussy bitch

lol u r wat is wong wit dis wrld
>>
>>598207423
First of all, your infantile typing.
>>
>>598206869
I wouldn't worry about it being looser, buttholes can bounce back from a lot. Tbh your story scares me, really anyone can be raped. Makes me afraid to go walking by myself.
>>
>>598207578
>infantile
wut m8, u wnt 2 dye!?
>>
>>598207198
Dont listen to them OP just go home and ice your butthole, it's had a long day.
>>
I've got a story in the works for >>598206887

>>598207726
Thanks for the confidence. The problem is I let him get too close, believed his lies. I should have been onto him, but the heat of the moment doesn't set off my danger sensors.
>>
>>598208101
So finally you didnt get rape... You just had rough sex
>>
>>598207198
well
>had me in backyard, right?
>hand over mouth, right?
>full body slams me face-down into the grass
>stunned
>whimpering for mercy
>he's disguised as a university student, right?
>has a backpack
>not for text books, though
>it slings off, lands next to me, he holds his head close to mine, keeping me down for a few seconds as he grabs the gag
>threatens me
>"You're gonna put this in your mouth, or I'm gonna break your arm"
>had to choose quickly
>choose to sob, but nodded yes, I wanted to keep my arm
>I did the right thing
>hand leaves mouth, gag takes its place immediately
>straps it around the back of my head
>handcuffs work around my wrists
>the longer this goes on, the more he owns me
>face-down in dirt
>club shown to me, but he could do more damage just by breaking my arm anyway
>told to hush up
>"whatever happens next, you don't make a sound, or you'll walk away from this with bruises"
>squirming, sobbing, nodding
>lifts me by hips, works to get my belt off
>jeans don't use zippers, just a series of buttons
>he gives up after the first one, forces them down after half a minute
>underwear goes with
>he stops for a second, spreads my butt apart
>naked below the waist, jeans, underwear at ankles
>exposed butthole looking at the sky
I'll cont.
>>
File: 5d7.jpg (14KB, 399x300px) Image search: [Google]
5d7.jpg
14KB, 399x300px
>>598193020
>>
>>598208967
We're about to walk the dinosaur...green text went up too fast ^^^
>>
>>598209129

OP gave me boner though ... went away already :(
>>
>>598189281
STI tests don't show positive immediately after contact. There's something called "window period," in which the virus spreads sufficiently enough in your body, for its antigens to show up in your bloodstream. Repeat your tests after 4 months. In the meantime, mentally prepare yourself herpes, which shows up just 1 month after contact.

My sympathies.
>>
>>598189281
fuck, troll better
>>
b8
>>
This is why faggots should of been lynched.

They would go and raping us straight men
>>
>>598208578
Rough, unprotected, painful sex while worrying for my life. It's a fetish for another time, but that's hard to enjoy in the moment.
cont.
>I'm on the floor
>no dinosaur, no
>this morning, of all mornings in the entire month of February, I slept in
>slept in too long to complete morning routine
>morning routine involves taking a shit and showering after
>had enough time to shit, not shower
>butthole = shitty
>of all mornings to be raped
>why not rape me when I can properly clean the thing?
>poop past sphincter, sweat, all lubricated him, made him go fast, primally
>this guys went beast in seconds, not like in softcore porn like I'm used to
>didn't notice myself screaming into gag
>stopped, though he didn't tell me to
>he had fun with me afterwards, wiped shit off cock around my butthole
>underwear stained because of this
Losing detail around here, in a hurry, that's why this greentext is fast
>says to me to hush up
>removes gag
>cuffs
>helps me up, clothes back on, doesn't let me look at his face again
>holding me from behind, tells me to keep walked as I was, don't look back
>did so
>got tested
>posted to /b/
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>598209129
I really really really believed it tho but your right
>>
Question, can a woman rape another woman? And if so how would she go about doing it?
>>
>>598209847
I posted a pic of my butthole. Why would I also walk the dinosaur?
>>
>>598209922
Forced scissoring.

Sounds like it'd be difficult to pull off, to be honest.
>>
>>598210086

Would have really enjoyed that version of this story...someone green text that shit!
>>
>>598189281

STI test results are reliable only 3-4 months after contact (window period). Do your tests then. You'll get herpes just one month after contact. The actual rash will fuck you up for just 1-2 months, but the neuralgia (nerve damage caused by herpes virus) will fuck you up for 2 years. You'll feel intense skull-burning headaches.

Go.To.The.Police.
>>
>>598209737
Sounds horrible. I'm sorry that happened to you.
>>
Well, I did everything I could to pay you guys back for the thread. I'm gonna go home now. I don't know why I feel like saying this, but thanks.
Good night, /b/.
>>
>>598210629
take care and go the cops u dweeb
>>
>>598210696
I'm calling an anonymous tip. No more.
Thread posts: 124
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.