[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey b, I gotta serious problem here... I spent new year party

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 635593422872985076.jpg (766KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
635593422872985076.jpg
766KB, 1536x2048px
Hey b, I gotta serious problem here...
I spent new year party with my girl (4years together) Andy my friends from highschool, (now we all are on university). Before that I call to here, and said: If you go on party without panties I will clean plates all month"
All going well on party
I go smoke outside with my mate
Come back everything fine...
Today from anon facebook this pic I received...
WTF?! what to do b?
>>
send nudes!
>>
learn english and report
>>
How long did you go for?
>>
>>597871872
walk up to him and kick the fuck out of him. If he knows he was messing around in your territory, he will know why he's being attacked.
>>
>>597872082
What report, I'm not from English language country...
>>
I don't understand can someone reiterate
>>
File: NewImage_720_960_100.jpg (500KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
NewImage_720_960_100.jpg
500KB, 720x960px
>>597872226
20 minutes +-
>>
>>597872375
Friend is finger banging OPs girl in the picture
>>
>>597872375
OP has a girlfriend, they've been together 4 years.
He's at university.
One new year's (presumably the last one), he partied with his old high school friends.
Left his gf for like 5 minutes to smoke?
Fast forward to today.
Someone sent him a pic of his gf being possibly groped by another guy.
>>
>>597872532
Looks like they're both just drunk to me. His fist is closed.
>>
She obviously cheats on you. Just post nudes of her for revenge
>>
Kick her in the throat and leave that cunt.
>>
>>597871872
Her legs are cross and are pointed away from him, he's not near the box...
Unless your gf has only one leg
>>
>>597872498
more pictures of her
>>
I'm not sure is she fingered there? Should I show her photo.?
>>
>>597873036
Yep. But ponder this first. Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu
>>
Wtf????
>>
File: 1421960718191.jpg (101KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1421960718191.jpg
101KB, 1366x768px
>>597873184
>>
Time to take drastic measures to avoid becoming a cucklord.
>>
who cares anyway, your girlfriend has a rekt face and probably has a rekt cunt

speaking of which, let's see it
>>
>>597871872
post nudes pls
>>
I would ask her about it op
Also ask whoever sent it why they did
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.