[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >17 now >my looks don't matter this is not

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 12

File: autismo.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
autismo.png
4KB, 225x225px
>be me
>17 now
>my looks don't matter this is not about relationship feels
>have a history of smoking pot that parents know about
>up one night skyping with friends playing league
>been wantin some pizza lately
>finish game
>search online for pizza places open near me
>dominos is only 6 miles away and open for another hour
>order a nice pan pizza with sausage pepperoni and jalapenos
>cause i like to live life on the spicy side
>get ready to head out on my bike because no car
>leave a note in case family wakes and finds me gone
>12:00 at night going to get pizza.
>this is not unusual for me i ride around late all the time
>get about a quarter of the way there and am stopped by a cop
>fuckme.jpg
"what are u doing out here"
"getting a pizza"
>realize how fucking stupid i sound but its the truth
"how old are u?"
"17"
>go through process of giving him parents number and my info
"well im just gonna call your dad to make sure this is ok"
>fuckfuckfuckittyfuckfuck.mp3
>whatever admit defeat
>wait for dad to arrive in back of cop car
(most uncomfortable thing ever btw)
>dad gets there cop tells him im not in trouble or anything that i was respectful
>get in dads car
"why did u do that?"
"i wanted pizza"
>realize this is the stupidest shit and he probably thinks i was going out for drugs
"well do you want to go pick it up"
"yeah its just in anon plaza"
>show him address i was going to with Google maps
"thats too far i don't feel like it"
>tell him i need to cancel my order then
"use my phone"
>try to remember domino's number just so i can prove i was going there
>cant
"i'll just use the redial on the home phone"
>get home cancel order
>dad turns off wifi so i just go to bed
>next day
>get home from school to see moms car parked outside
>fuck me
>get inside to see them both sitting by the fireplace
"sit down we need to talk"
>whatever i did nothing wrong
>>
continue you fucking faglord. What did they talk to you about and what did you do?
>>
File: 1418508063752.jpg (215KB, 772x726px) Image search: [Google]
1418508063752.jpg
215KB, 772x726px
>>597829876
>>
Please.... Go on.
>>
File: 1413077499762.jpg (25KB, 306x321px) Image search: [Google]
1413077499762.jpg
25KB, 306x321px
>>597829876
>>
File: 1418872174111.jpg (37KB, 680x462px) Image search: [Google]
1418872174111.jpg
37KB, 680x462px
>>
bumpin this shit
go on op
>>
File: 1407988613319.png (2MB, 1280x852px) Image search: [Google]
1407988613319.png
2MB, 1280x852px
>>
His dad turned the WiFi off again. We'll never know
>>
>>597829876
Fucking proceed you cuck.
>>
>sit down and my dad pulls out this tinfoil pipe i used to smoke out of like months ago
"whats this?"
"an old pipe"
"what was in it?"
"pot"
>realize they will never believe it was old
>give up on trying to prove that i haven't been smoking
"tell me what were u really doing lat night"
>great this shit
"i told u i was going to get a pizza
"well we can never get u to tell the truth..."
>i am and i have so much fucking evidence
>but that does not matter they don't listen
"well i think its time for a change of freinds i dont want u hanging around with Bleh or blah anymore"
"im also going to be turning off the internet every night"
"u will also be studying because pot is the reason u failed Pre-Cal last semester"
(i have a 90 in it now)
>literally the worst punishment i could get
>Bleh is the only freind whose house i could visit
>literally my only form of human interaction besides skype
>telling him we could never hang out again, despite him doing nothing but smoke cigarettes, (which i guess constitutes him as a bad influence) was one of the hardest things i have done in a while
>like verge of tears hard
>think of how my future is going to be
>i have no clue how to approach people to try and make friends
>i have always met friends through other friends.
>will probably go the rest of high school as a straight A student because now that i cant go online all i can do is homework and sleep
>will be that kid whose name nobody can remember.
>friend is pissed at my parents
>mfw i will never be able to make friends
>mfw my parents wil never listen
>mfw pizza ruined my adolescent life
>>
File: king.jpg (64KB, 274x268px) Image search: [Google]
king.jpg
64KB, 274x268px
>>597831872
>>
>>597831855
Dubs enforces
>>
Cmon you cuck sock. Finish.
>>
>>597831872
HA!
>>
File: 1418793590255.jpg (15KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1418793590255.jpg
15KB, 225x225px
>>597832065
If this is real I feel bad for you, son.

I will be your friend.
>>
>>597832065
at least you're getting good grades
>>
>>597829876
OP...I mean this with all my heart...you're a faggot. Get a fucking life. Get a hobby.
>>
>>597832383
unfortunately this is a real as they get,
and i still have no pizza
>>
>>597832065
When you move out you can get all the pizza you want. Hang in there.
>>
File: 1422305757315.jpg (29KB, 390x360px) Image search: [Google]
1422305757315.jpg
29KB, 390x360px
>>597832065
hey man ive been caught doing the same thing. just keep smoking pot and show them youre doing fine and explain your case. dont be whiny little turd about it. tell them how you feel dont tell all us faggots about it what are you doin
>>
>>597832605
oh i have a hobbies, sucking big dick, and spending all my money on magic carsds
>>
>>597832065
wtf did i just read?
man the fuck up
smoke pot if you want, go and hang with your mates.
stop being a pussy and tell your parents they are retarded and you can do whatever you like. i told my parents how it was a long time ago.
also educate them on wed, tel the hy are narrow minded and hurting you more tha hlping.,
buy an internet stick and tell them to go fuck themselves.....holy shit iv never understood kids who fold under "Strict" parents....they cant do anything, just lecture. just tel them to stfu....seriously grow some balls anon, i feel like slapping the shit out of you
>>
>>597832755
u really don know my mom. she has been divorced 2 times and has never held a relationship and its because of her selective ass hearing and her inability to hear the other side of an argument.
my dad is more rational but he has to listen to my mom
>>
>>597832499
Dubs doesn't lie OP, friends are easy to make. Say you get good grades and continue on whatever employment path you want, you're going to make friends in your job, always.
>>
>>597832980
i agree with this fag OP. what are you 15?
>>
File: image.jpg (93KB, 695x695px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 695x695px
My jimmies are more than rustled
>>
>>597832980
Clearly doing what you did will only turn OP into a dumb illiterate nigger like yourself.
>>
>>597833072
i only feel for you cause pepperoni sausage jalapeno sounds like the shit. its time to start manning up man. they just dont want you to be the stereotypical stoner. get a job and shit and be your own do well. thats all
>>
>>597833486
he said 17.
seriously
obviously this kids social anxiety is caused by his overprotective parents.
>>
>>597832980
u have your way and thats fucking fine but seriously? im not taking advice from some dude on the internet. i have no way to get to my "mates". im still under their custody so yah i really by law cant do what i like. my mom smokes weed so there is no "educating" them. its easier to just go with the flow than try to oppose it. so what if i cant go to my friends, its not the end of the fucking world. your advice is fucking trash just like u. i mean cmon whats the point of telling my parents to stfu if thats probably just going to get my comp taken away all together.
>>
>>597833079
internet definitely held me back.
all i wanted to do during my A-levels was play xbox and watch pokemon.
Got 3 Cs, got into pretty mediocre/shit uni
Dropped out of uni
Worked in Mcdonald's, then HMV, now I deliver for domino's pizza
Now I'm starting an engineering apprenticeship
>>
>>597833534
By not doing it, he will become foreveralone.
>>
why didnt you just have them deliver it retard?
>>
>>597834167
im completely fine with that honestly i have no drive to make friends. i literally have to make up friends so that my parents think i have them. do you have any idea how awkward it is when your parents ask u to list off your friends?
>>
>>597834219
they don deliver to where i live, don't u think i would have exhausted that option fuck-wit?
>>
>>597833861
your the one who came here
"custody" doesn't mean shit.
your mum smokes weed? holy shit this keeps getting better.
and wtf, you would rather a computer over friends. maybe you are better off foreveralone.
>>
>>597833861
OP is a huge pussy, abandon thread xD ;3
>>
>>597834439
i cant even.....
dude, i think your family needs help.
>>
>>597834439
Fuck, man I know that feel too well.

When my dad would argue with me he'd say stuff like "nobody even likes you, can you name 5 friends, anon?"

Oh yeah, I was homeschooled(his decision) and I had no friends.
>>
>>597834751
>"custody doesn't mean shit"
alright you obviously seem to know what you're talking about i guess i should follow your top notch advice. oh wait! i just remembered i dont listen to the ramblings of fucking spear chuckers like yourself
>>
Underage
MODS
>>
Don't worry, OP.

I don't have any friends and I've been here since I was 12 and I'm okay.
>>
>>597832065
Not to be an edge lord or anything, but why the fuck would ou actually listen to your parents? They clearly don't pay enough attention to you to know who you hang out with.
>>
>>597835242
fuck man sucked to be u
>>
>>597835537
kids these days have more power than their own parents. wtf are they going to do to you for breaking "custody?" throw you in jail? LOL. look your just a vulnerable sheltered kid, i get it.

if you dont want to take my "trash" advice, why dont you take a guilt approach? sit them down, tell them how you feel.
tell them they caused you to have social anxiety
tell them you have been making up friends just to please them
tell them your depressed and are lonely
if they are decent people, they will try work something out
>>
>>597836345
Yeah man, I completely missed out on everything about being a kid. I'm 19 now working 3 jobs.
>>
Why didnt you just order delivery ?
>>
>>597836338
u realize i inserted those words because i dont feel like using their actual names right? they are literally the only freinds i visit. it is impossible for my parents not to know them
>>
>>597836592
lemme refer u to my previous explanation to the last person to ask
>>597834581
>>
>>597836541
well good luck or whatever.
>>
>>597837080
Thanks, /b/ro.
>>
>>597836895
Fuck you mean they dont deliver where you live ? The slogan is literally "The pizza Delivery Experts". You live in a shitty region op.
>>
Add me on kik, OP. I can cheer you up.

Iwentdrifting is the name.
>>
>>597837740
i literally live 6.3 miles away.
>>
>>597836895
also, if you cant even stand up to your parents , your going to be eaten alive in the real world.
self confidence an self worth is everything.
>>
>>597838033
man i don't have kik. no friends no kik with ya feel? ill get it just for u anon but if i get a dick pick imma be awfully excited
>>
File: ngbbs474b9c355879d.gif (92KB, 477x353px) Image search: [Google]
ngbbs474b9c355879d.gif
92KB, 477x353px
man... these are some harsh feels.... i'm sorry anon
>>
>>597836683
> it is impossible for my parents not to know them
Doesn't mean they know that they're who you're going to talk to at school. Besides just be a bit more cautious about what you tell them or what they find out.
>>
>>597832980
Dude I agree with you, I never really got that, then again I was raised by my mom who was boss status and let Me smoke pot at 14. She didn't do drugs or drink either. She was just open minded homey mom.
>>
>>597832065
>can't smoke weed, oh no
parents probably wouldn't mind you drinking
>can't hang out with one friend
you're in high school, you can try to talk to literally anyone
>parents are turning off your internet
i wish i had the self-control to do that to myself
>parents are "ruining your life
at least they care

somehow i have no sympathy for you. also where the fuck are the mods.
>>
>>597832065
Getting straight as is definitely for the best, I wish I had someone to make me not smoke weed, on the other hand can cops do that? That's insane man, if a cop pulled me over at midnight I could literally say "I'm going to buy some weed, leave me alone now" and he couldn't do shit. Fuck America man
>>
>>597838693
nigga dont try and spook him... damn
>>
>>597838693
my nigga spaghett 2 spooky 5 me
>>
>>597838890
there's a curfew for people under 18
>>
>>597833961
OH MY GOD YOU'RE ENGLISH? AND YOU LET A COP DO THAT?
>>
>>597839045
no curfew i was just riding with no light
>>
>>597839258
fucking paternalists
>>
File: 1419715980407.jpg (87KB, 595x599px) Image search: [Google]
1419715980407.jpg
87KB, 595x599px
>>597838888
>but that does not matter they don't listen

quads don't lie
>>
>>597839379
it woulda been fucking fine and nobody woulda known but then this fuckwad flashes his lights an makes dispatch call my sleeping dad
>>
>>597838888
i wrote adolescent life because i know this will be a minor occurrence later in my life
>>
>>597838729
yeah OP is just a sheltered kid with anger issues built up. no point trying to convince him, he just defends his deranged family.
>>
>>597832065
Wow, I haven't had normal social interaction in months not even skype, only go to my school and leave. I'm so far gone.
>>
>>597829876

So what's the fucking problem you cum guzzling under age piece of dogshit?
>>
>>597839786
nigga u got evidence to support that claim? i dont think u do? i guess being able to ride your bike around town at 12:00 is too sheltered. going out and getting flat drunk off my ass at a football game at my old highschool is too sheltered for u. i set these fucking perameters myself by breaking them in the first place
>>
>>597829876
OP

This
>>597836517
you fucking pussy, or an hero now, you wont make it irl otherwise
>>
>>597840384
Watchoutbadass.png
>>
>>597840384
so edgy....
you ride your bike at 12:00am dayummm
got dunk ONCE , holy shit, i wish i was that badass.
>>
>>597829876
Why the fuck would you ride out at fucking midnight for pizza?
Your parents already know you smoke weed. Why the fuck would your underage faggot ass draw more fucking attention to yourself? Cant you just fucking pretend like youre not a dumbfuck stoner?
>>
>>597840825
proving a point kiddo not boasting im sure u just have the craziest lifestyle. if u were too arrogant to notice that then i think u need some help
>>
>>597840948
thats the thing though nobody was supposed to find out what i did. ive ridden many times before and not been pulled over so how was i supposed to know it would happen this time?
>>
>>597840384
You set those parameters by getting caught not by breaking them. This doesn't mean you shouldn't do whatever ou want, just learn to do it without them noticing. Also grats on getting drunk once, you wild stallion
>>
>>597841431
My point is you could of eaten something at home. I've been thru the same shit bro. Your parents found foil... obviously they're gonna assume the worst like youve been doing heroin or meth.
I suggest you get a work permit and go work. Prove to your parents that you can be productive.
>>
>>597841182
"kiddo"... classic
you're just sheltered, accept it.
Why do you think it is, all those football guys in you grade are fucking the shit out of the girls you stare at every day. because they aren't vulnerable like you, and their parents haven't destroyed their self esteem like you're parents have.
and probably a number of other reasons, definitely to do with your social autism and terrible insults.
>>
>>597832065
Parents did this to me.

Op, study your ass off. Get out of that fucking house as soon as you can. They are coddling you keeping you from the outside world. If you wait till they let you go you'll be a Neet with no skills to live on your own.

Your parents are trying to do the best they can but happen to be retarded. Don't hate them but realise they are wrong so you'll have to take charge of your life and plan out how to get the fuck out of ther and support yourself. It's what your parents mean to prepare you for even though they are doing the opposite by taking away all your friends.
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.