[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Click for more| Home]

Pedos. Why?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 258
Thread images: 25

Pedos. Why?
>>
>>597184059
It's the best.
>>
>>597184059
Why not?
>>
>>597184270
Because jail?
>>
>>597184059
anybody over 12 i just don't find attractive. it's just my makeup i geuss. i'm seeing psychologists for it but it's not helping.
>>
>>597184270
Oh yea, good point.

Why not, OP?
>>
>>597184332
For what? It's not illegal to be a pedo.
>>
File: MOOOOOD.jpg (190KB, 1280x845px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
MOOOOOD.jpg
190KB, 1280x845px
>>597184059
i dunno mang iz just habbenin
>>
>>597184519
Well of course not, but any indulgence in pedo lifestyle results in jail
>>
File: 14.jpg (61KB, 426x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
14.jpg
61KB, 426x640px
>>597184059

What makes you think we're bad people?
>>
>>597184392
and before anybody asks no i've never touched anybody that's why i'm getting help so i don't get v&
>>
>>597184701
the part where you want to fuck kids
>>
Anybudy has any real pedo experiance?
>>
>>597184679
This.

>implying choice
I think I'd choose it if I could though.
>>
>>597184690
You mean the risk of jail.
>>
Lol why do pedos think that one day it will be possible to have sex with children.

Obviously you are all neckbearded fags who are too beta to go up to an adult for a true relationship, and instead expect to plow some 10 year old in the ass.

Listen, anons. No way, in all fucks, will a parent allow you to have sex with their child. Okay? No. Fucking. Parent. Will go "lol yes XDDD come have relationship with child I no mind XDDD". Okay? Stop with your autistic fantasies and become alpha.
>>
>>597184679
so pedos can't help their feels?
>>
>>597184850
If it wasn't for us, what we do with all the kids that wanna fuck adults?

>inb4 everyone under 18 is completely non-sexual.
>>
>>597184850
so because you have mentally perverted and demonized sex, other peoples sexual expressions are wrong if they do not fit within the social constructs that are the only thing holding your weak willed spineless brain together?

>2015
>still being this Pleb
>>
>>597184961
No, unfortunately. It's so illegal and I'm so socially awkward.
>>
>>597185369
leddit pls go
>>
Why is anyone straight or gay or a furry or asexual?

We all have our thing and its not entirely in a persons conscious control of what they are aroused by.

How you live though makes a difference.

Personally, I see no reason to harm children, or anyone for that matter just because you have desires. It is however to accept that you are who you are and still strive to live a moral life even if it means you will never be able to explore those urges.
>>
>>597185384
What made you think they could?
>>
File: 24.jpg (89KB, 608x678px)
24.jpg
89KB, 608x678px
>>597184850

Consensual sex is not harmful, not for children, not for anybody. I don't understand why you feel that sex, the wonderful thing that it is, should be denied to them if they want it.
>>
>>597185624
>you will never be able to explore those urges.
No, but you can fight for children's rights while you're here.
>>
>>597185679
>Consensual sex is not harmful, not for children, not for anybody. I don't understand why you feel that sex, the wonderful thing that it is, should be denied to them if they want it.
This. So tired of people treating sex like it's worse than murder.
>>
>>597185679
Interesting point
>>
>>597185624
You assumption is that sex hamrs children, and you are incorrect. There is no science to why all the shrieking imbeciles on this planet scream about child sex. rape is wrong, abuse is wrong, hurting people is wrong. but if you assume that most or even half of the children that have ever had sex were raped or abused, you are willfully blind to reality.
>>
>>597184701
>>597185679
I don't even like redheads usually, but they're beautiful.
>>
>>597185946
this goes even to that point where it corrupts your own mind and you start having suicidal thoughts just because you are a pedo and you already knew it when you were about 13 years old. even if you never harmed any kids. meh, fuck my life
>>
>>597186408
>>597186317
>>597186186
>>597185946
>>597185824

Anyone else notice how these threads are almost nil since moots departure

It's cause he was done putting up with you sick fucks
>>
>>597186317
This. Remove AoC laws. They don't do anything but strip children of their sexual rights. Any actual abuse would already be covered by existing rape laws.
>>
>>597186553
same here i've been in suicide watch before
>>
>>597186553
>this goes even to that point where it corrupts your own mind and you start having suicidal thoughts just because you are a pedo and you already knew it when you were about 13 years old. even if you never harmed any kids. meh, fuck my life
I want you to know that I almost never make this cliched comment, but are you actually me?
>>
>>597186634
wat
>>
>>597186643
>>597186792
well... at least good to know that a few out there can understand how this shit feels.
>>
>>597184059
They don't pretend to be innocent. They are.
They don't dress like sluts and fuck with niggas.
>>
>>597184733

What the fuck you getting help for? It's the world that fucking crazy, not you!
>>
File: 39.jpg (376KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
39.jpg
376KB, 1200x800px
>>597186553

I don't think I can teach you to stop self-loathing, but I can sure as hell try. You are not a monster, you are not a monster until you harm a child, and I believe it is possible to love a child in every way without being a monster. I knew I was a pedo from very young as well, and I've loved it from the start.

>tl;dr I love being a pedo, why can't you?
>>
>>597187316
>I believe it is possible to love a child in every way without being a monster
This. All straight people aren't rapists are they?
>>
>>597185824
Agreed, children will excitedly do a lot of things but it is not safe for their minds to go through a sexual experience before they are developed and ready. I think the legal age should be dropped to 16 because responsibility of driving is just as much as sex, but past that it should come down to a 4:5 ratio in age.

There are life experience and lifestyle differences to understand.

As much as it would be enjoyable to live in a world where any age is open and free to explore sexuality, sadly we exist in a world where that just isn't good for mental health both from the individual's development and from the later social repercussions.

Be a pedo, but don't touch the kids. Fap to the thought of the cute girl you saw wearing tight shorts, but don't go taking pictures of kiddies or trying to be a preschool teacher.

I think the only real exceptions that are passable are the cases where a person legitimately has a mental disability and has the mind of a child but the body of an adult, and only passable in an off instance that results in aggressive medical treatment and isolation from children. Essentially equal to a downs syndrome teen going ape shit and mauling someone for teasing them... They pay the price and get treated.

Kids that do show signs of sexual curiosity with adults should be treated as well.
>>
File: 1422493459159.jpg (82KB, 540x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1422493459159.jpg
82KB, 540x960px
>>597184701
>What makes you think we're bad people?

Maybe the fact that you're posting little girl pictures on the Internet in stereotypical child molester fashion?

If you pedos want to be accepted and not hunted down for your attraction, grow the fuck up and present yourself respectfully and intelligently.
>>
>>597184679
moar
>>
File: image.jpg (87KB, 600x450px)
image.jpg
87KB, 600x450px
>>597184059
>>
>>597186634
Sick fucks? well one of us has a master in psychology with a focus on developmental psychology and works with actually abused kids. You have no idea how much damage fucking retards like you do to kids that did things consensually with adults. then the adult they love gets arrested and taken away, and they are told they are a victim and that the person they love is horrible and hurt them. Try explaining to a child that they do not have the right to consent, to make choices for themselves, because they are too "young". The confusion, loss, damage to self esteem, damage to their whole psych, is devastating. And it was not caused by the person that touched them, it was caused by fucking plebs like you that think they know best for everyone else's lives.

Kids who have been really abused know it. there was no consent, they didn't want what happened and they feel violated, You know what the majority of those fucking cases are for me in my office? Little boys who have been sexually violated by an older woman they did not want to do things with! and the vast majority of those women will never face fucking prison time because fucking plebs like you who cannot fucking think will say "Nice" and contribute to society protecting sexual predators because they happen to be female. Meanwhile, the ten year old girl I talked to on friday has a hole in her heart where her uncle used to be, and she is probably never going to be ok.

So fuck you, fuck your social constructs, fuck your belief that you know whats right for everyone when you probably work at a convenience store and contribute nothing of value to society.
>>
File: thatswhy.jpg (15KB, 668x233px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
thatswhy.jpg
15KB, 668x233px
>>
>>597187651
>it is not safe for their minds to go through a sexual experience before they are developed and ready
> As much as it would be enjoyable to live in a world where any age is open and free to explore sexuality, sadly we exist in a world where that just isn't good for mental health both from the individual's development and from the later social repercussions.

All I'm seeing here is society's repercussions affecting individual mental health. The only thing children are too young for is being chastised for something natural by some psychiatrist. They don't know how to protect their mind from someone in a position of authority like that, so of course they're gonna feel bad.
>>
>>597187976
>posting pictures
>child molester

Why are you posting dead people you mentally ill degenerate?
>>
>>597187018
Oh look, Jamal's expert opinion, crafted from all three years of grade school he went too.
>>
>>597187651
>Kids that do show signs of sexual curiosity with adults should be treated as well.
For what?

>kids wanna have sex with adults
>adults wanna have sex with kids
>force one into "therapy" and send the other to jail
>we're the sick ones
Society "logic"
>>
>>597187651
and another pleb with a 1 developmental psych class in high school opinion.
>>
>>597188160
>>
File: 25.jpg (105KB, 800x533px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
25.jpg
105KB, 800x533px
>>597187651
Oh boy.

>It is not safe for their minds to go through a sexual experience before they are developed and ready
It's not your mind you're talking about here, it's theirs. Why can't you let them be human and make up their own mind? Also, how do you know that it's bad for their development?
> later social repercussions
such as?
>but don't go taking pictures of kiddies
that's about the only thing you've said that I agree with. Leave children be without taking pictures. Candid shots are tacky anyway.
>Kids that do show signs of sexual curiosity with adults should be treated as well.
How brainwashy can you get.
>>
>>597188274
As an early starter myself into the sexual world, it has caused me a lot of grief to have to deal with my perversity that adults don't agree with. Children play and when sex becomes a toy and you grow up like that, it makes the sexual isolation of adulthood a living nightmare.

Luckily my current gf, who knows I am a pedo, enjoys the sexual perversity I instill upon her. She gets groped randomly all the time and it is a hell of a relief, because when I was single, I was borderline rapist.
>>
>>597188150
>You have no idea how much damage fucking retards like you do to kids that did things consensually with adults.
>it was not caused by the person that touched them, it was caused by fucking plebs like you that think they know best for everyone else's lives.
This X well over a million.

The worst part of pedo-hysteria is that the biggest victims are the children.
>>
>>597188274
All the talk of acceptable ages seems to be predicated on an Amerifat perception of maturation. Would anyone like to consider alternative societies? The Pacific Islanders, from the Chamorros to Pitcairn, begin their sexuality even before pubescence and the only people who seem to find that a bad thing are in the British court system.
>>
>>597188150
>the ten year old girl I talked to on friday has a hole in her heart where her uncle used to be, and she is probably never going to be ok.
This makes me so inordinately sad.
>>
>>597184059
Cause I like vagina. No matter the age. At least I'm not gay.
>>
>but don't go taking pictures of kiddies
>that's about the only thing you've said that I agree with. Leave children be without taking pictures. Candid shots are tacky anyway.

>posts a pic of a child
>>
>>597189357
Jk I'm not pedo, but I can find 14-15 year old girls hot, and I'm 19.
>>
>>597189595
Totally normal and legal in utah
>>
>>597189139
>As an early starter myself into the sexual world, it has caused me a lot of grief to have to deal with my perversity that adults don't agree with.
I fucking hated this too. I got in trouble for sexual shit at like 6, and even then I knew that was bullshit.

>Luckily my current gf, who knows I am a pedo, enjoys the sexual perversity I instill upon her. She gets groped randomly all the time and it is a hell of a relief, because when I was single, I was borderline rapist.
So you're saying there's hope for me?
>>
>>597189595
Why are you backtracking in a pedo thread? Who cares?
>>
>>597189754
Yes there is hope. My gf is 13 years older than me though, but we behave as children and are highly sexualized with each other. Its a matter of finding the right person, not always the right body.
>>
im not pedo but if a little cute little girl wanted to suck dick or fuck i might just give her a good dicking.
>>
>>597189273
Yep, exactly.

>kids aren't sexual
>my kids won't stop masturbating
I hate this country.
>>
>>597189986
Well, I'll keep holding out the best I can then. Thanks.
>>
Just post CP and run, These arguments are boring.

>inb4 wanting more then just cheese pizza.
>>
>>597189997
This is why straights are at the biggest risk of becoming opportunity offenders. If you're not already ready for it, a child coming on to you can really blindside you.
>>
>>597185679
>implying children can give consent
>>
>>597190252
You already know where to go for cp. After a while, that gets boring and you just want discussion.
>>
All successful people are either gay or Pedo and their seems to be two types, the neckbeard pedos and the Ted Bundy of Pedos
> and I'm talking pedos not molesters
>>
>>597189595
that means you're a hebephile
>>
>>597190378
Children can give consent, and honestly mean it, however a child would also eat ice cream until they vomit and jump off a roof only to break their legs.

Wisdom takes time, children are not ready for sex.
>>
>>597190378
>"Yes."
>>
>>597190492
That's because, if you can't pursue relationships, what else are you gonna do all day?
>>
>>597188160
>implying all children have innies
>>
>>597190599
>however a child would also eat ice cream until they vomit and jump off a roof only to break their legs.
So tired of seeing this argument. Why don't you outlaw ice cream or roofs then, Societymom?
>>
File: the fuck.jpg (41KB, 604x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
the fuck.jpg
41KB, 604x360px
>all these pedophiles trying to justify themselves
>>
>>597190919
>All these normalfags with nothing to say
>>
Ok why are the vast majority of pedos males? Doesn't that say something about pedophilia?
>>
>>597190887
This is where adults come in and say no to the child.

Why not let a 2yr old smoke a joint? Why not let a 5yr old drive on the freeway? Why not let a 10yr old be an airline pilot?
>>
>>597190761
well, 90% of the ones i've seen have
>>
File: 21.jpg (81KB, 526x727px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
21.jpg
81KB, 526x727px
>>597190378

Well, yeah. They can. Grooming is a horrible thing to do and has nothing to do with what we're talking about, but you seem to be confusing it with natural sexual tension. Spend time around a child and let them trust you, I can guarantee that sexual tension will arise. From there it's just a case of asking them if they want it.
>>
>>597191254
They aren't. The media is just biased. In fact, female pedos are sober of the hottest and most sought after, especially in cp communities, but even with in the context of pedophiles dating other adult pedophiles.
>>
>>597191283
you know the vagina doesnt change much when they grow up, so they'll probably have innies when adult too
>>
>>597191054
Don't get mad at me just because your parents hate you and society thinks your a piece of shit.
>>
>>597191283
Innies are commonly the result of larger outer labias, nothing to do with the size of the inner labia. This is why most "innies" are on chubby women where as thin women generally have "outies"
>>
>>597191271
>Why not let a 2yr old smoke a joint? Why not let a 5yr old drive on the freeway? Why not let a 10yr old be an airline pilot?
Unlike sex, there are very good reasons for all of those. Children haven't been getting high or piloting vehicles since the beginning of time...
>>
>>597190378
>Implying you have enough of an education to determine whether children can give consent

>Implying your opinion is not entirely based on the social constructs you are a slave too

>INB4 anecdotal evidence and other logical fallacies

>>597190599
slippery slope, false cause, black or white. choose your fallacy.
>>
>>597184850
Next time you have a sexual urge, don't act on it and imagine people want to murder you for the crime of existing.

Now do this for the rest of your life.
>>
>>597191514
lol, my parents love me. So do all my friends and many strangers. They aren't fucking retards like you.
>>
>>597191708
Okay pedophile, whatever helps you sleep at night.
>>
>>597191514
>mad
>>
>>597190729
Implying you can't have a normal and healthy relationship/life?
>>
>>597191538
> since the beggining of time
kek
>>
>>597191562
Holy shit. Make an actual argument. Here I'll start it for you.

Children shouldn't be able to react to their natural sexual urges because...
>Go.
>>
>>597191538
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbVFI08yj1I
>>
File: 15964220tvj.jpg (147KB, 455x700px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
15964220tvj.jpg
147KB, 455x700px
>>597191631

This.
>>
>>597191538
Are children responsible enough to use protection and stray from STDs?

Are girls only a year into puberty responsible enough to not end up pregnant?

Are children in any way responsible enough with their bodies?

This is my point. Be a pedo, get off to the idea, but leave the kids alone.
>>
>>597191958
Whoops, misread this severely.
>>
>Tfw you will never be as big of a piece of shit as a pedophile

feels good man
>>
>>597191562
Same same, no arguments here are backed by scientific research but rather opinions and observations. You neutered both arguments
>>
>>597185679
all my this
>>
>>597191772
That's sad. Pure denial with no argument? That feels I'm like beating up a guy in a wheelchair. It's not fun for anyone.
>>
>>597190919
all of these slaves to society pretending like they have something valuable to say.

>>597191271
see a complete list of fallacies, as you are using most of them.

>>597191514
actually my Father and I have had this talk and I beat him down with logic. He kept doing what you are doing, saying "Its wrong because its wrong". which is not a logical answer. If you want to admit that you are an overly emotional faggot incapable of thinking without tripping over yourself, then I will just accept that you are an absolute cretin and pleb and you can move on with your life. Otherwise, you are being willfully retarded.
>>
i'd murder every single one of you pedo fucks if i could
>>
>>597191872
I mean, no. Your chosen sexual partner is legally unavailable.
>>
File: 1423364590861.jpg (105KB, 551x368px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1423364590861.jpg
105KB, 551x368px
>>
>>597192292
woah there internat warrior, lets not get carried away kek
>>
>>597191874
>I believe sixty year old hysteria over all of human existence
Antis really are just that fucking stupid.
>>
>>597192292
I guess this is what pedos deal with. Many haven't done anything wrong yet people like this anon would !slay all on sight.
>>
Someone post some spurces and or pics preferrably naked
>>
>>597191982
One could assume they would be responsible enough to understand that the puberty they're going through is related to their sexual development. Furthermore, they could quite easily grasp pregnancy and STD's as well as safe prevention methods if it was taught to them in school at an appropriate age - such as when they begin puberty. But we all know that's not going to happen because of A: Christian Fucks Pushing their belief system on everyone through lobbying and propaganda B: Right wing politicians who still believe in flying spaghetti monsters C:fuckwad parents who think their kids are going to remain virgins until they're 35.
>>
File: 1423364852825.jpg (13KB, 267x189px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1423364852825.jpg
13KB, 267x189px
>>
>>597191965
Hahaha. Well, you know, some kids are naturally good at sex too.
>>
>>597184850
ok,and?
>>
First of all, sexuality isn't a choice. It never is. If I could choose, I would choose to be straight, because that it'd be much easier than...than whatever I am now.

Second, I'd never actually hurt a kid. I hate most kids, really, so I'll stay as far away from them as possible. But looking at drawn CP gives me a boner and I'm not really hurting anybody, so I don't see any problem with it. It's a victimless crime.

Not all pedophiles hurt kids. It's a fact.
>>
>>597191982
Maybe we should actually teach kids about sex then. Your puritanical ideas about sex are the exact thing that keeps them ignorant. All you have to do is shut the fuck up and let human nature work itself out.
>>
>>597191958
They are not accustomed to or wise enough to make potentially life damaging decisions yet.

HIV doesn't go away, herpes doesn't go away, and children who get chlamydia can end up being sterile and never enjoy raising a family. As is my first, she was raped as a child and got chlamydia. She was 11 and afraid to tell anyone that she hurt down there. The infection destroyed her and she is completely sterile. She has had issues with relationships because she can not bear children, and she has had her own problems with not being fertile. Not to mention the memories of it haunt her because she can not get the events out of her mind.

Your urges may compel you to imagine things are a certain way, but there are plenty of reasons already to not touch the kids.
>>
>>597192572
Post what?
>>
>>597191538
They have been expression their sexual urges though, recorded in dozens of cultures all over the universe. You fucking idiot.

Its only in the last 200 years that anyone saw that as odd or wrong.
>>
>>597192089
>tfw when you never be as terrible of a person as an Anti
Good looking, Jesus.
>>
File: 19.jpg (49KB, 686x1024px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
19.jpg
49KB, 686x1024px
>>597191982

These are problems that anyone having sex has to deal with, you get adults that can't keep these boxes ticked. I appreciate that children can be dumber than adults, but that in no way justifies you forcing them to live the way you want them to.
>>
>>597192725
Right wing Christians are the leading child rapists. Don't you keep up on news?
>>
>>597192278
>actually my Father and I have had this talk and I beat him down with logic. He kept doing what you are doing, saying "Its wrong because its wrong". which is not a logical answer.
I'm glad my dad accepts that I'm a pedophile. I think he's only just starting to realize how much it affects my life though.
>>
I personally think everyone is straight, bi, gay, pedo, incestuous, skat, etc. just afraid to admit it
>>
>>597192292
Never trust a violent, degenerate Anti, and certainly don't ever let your kids around them. Don't want them picking up that kind of vile hatred at such a young age.
>>
>>597193455
agreed
>>
>>597192564
Yep. It's even worse when they start distributing your personal information.
>>
>>597191982
Are adults?
Are adults?
Are adults?

This is my point. You will use logical fallacies to defend your viewpoint, because your viewpoint is not genuinely logical.

>>597192292
Keyboardwarrior.jpg Let me guess, either yourself or someone you love was molested or abused, and now you are equating every occurrence on the planet with the one that hurt you, because you are fucking retarded.
>>
>>597192572
>post some spurces
Nigga this ain't minecraft.
>>
>>597193049
>Universe
You don't know what goes on out in space.

And yes, I know this is a galaxy. I just didn't feel like resizing the hubble deep field pictures I have.
>>
>>597193455
>straight, gay, bi
>pick one
I personally think you're a retard
>>
>>597193228
Why do you think they fight back the hardest?
>>
>>597193049
[citation needed]
>>
>>597193160
But is it not the point of raising children to give them a fair shot at becoming the people they wish to be? Without time for education and wisdom throughout the developing years, the longer span of their lives could be damaged before they know what they really want.

This whole thread is essentially a jerk off fest of selfish idiots thinking that indulging in their urges is OK just because they project their intentions on children. Its the very same reason why you are likely alone, because you don't see people, you see your own will and watch it always fall apart with reality.

No different than a furry seeing that their stuffed animal loves them and really enjoys getting fucked.
>>
>>597190599
>Wisdom takes time,
>children are not ready for sex.
Pick one.
As Paul Valéry put it, "Le goût est fait de mille dégoûts."
>>
>>597193349
i told my mother years ago. i'm not sure if she somewhat suppressed the memory. it's like we never talked about it... feels weird sometimes.
>>
Moots!
>>
>>597194034
>indulging in their urges
Have you ever considered that not all of them do? Have you ever thought about >>597191631
>>
>mfw Bonobos can fuck at the age of 11months
>>
>>597193028
That's terrible what happened, but I can't help but notice that it did happen, while such things were illegal. So how can you use that as an argument for keeping them illegal. In fact, I think it's much more likely that the stigma, hatred and fear surrounding the issue turned someone from a regular, empathetic pedophile into a chlamydia ridden child molester.

Plus, she got raped. Giving her the legal right to consent wouldn't have changed the situation, but it probably would have made her able and unafraid to speak up.
>>
>>597188561
Time to get off 4chan, you are on the wrong train.
>>
>tfw not a pedo
good feel, I feel sorry for you guys, even if I cannot understand how somebody would feel atracted towards a kid, I guess it's gotta be hard not being able to satisfy your desires

that said, I will never understand it, I don't support it, and I wouldn't a guy or a woman touch my kids until they look responsible enough, way to take out their innocence and not letting them live a good life

>>597194506
aren't bonobos those monkeys who are basically a hippie community all the time?
>>
>>597193049
I know. We're agreeing. I know it seems strange and confusing considering where we are.

>Greek teaching was best teaching
>>
>>597193028
Changing the goalposts fallacy

>>597193349
funny story, im not even a pedo. I would mark myself as an ephebophile but I am attracted to all things feminine. there's just a cutoff for me where sexy just becomes cute and I don't want to stick my dick in it anymore. Im in a poly relationship with a 39 year old and a 20 year old.

>>597193349
You are mostly correct
>>
>>597194679
Projection

Projection

Projection
>>
all of y'all niggas talkin like 13 year olds are innocent nowadays, if you see the way theyre dressed and the way theyre dancint at rave parties youd never want to leave your house again

Fuck this feminist and beta pussywhipped cuck male society
>>
File: INFOWARS.COM.png (166KB, 480x323px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
INFOWARS.COM.png
166KB, 480x323px
>>597184059
> 2 Live Crew - Pop That Coochie
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Vw32hbYSBM
> Okay so you're pedo and you have no club.But you're not alone.Keep your chin up and join in on the fun.Discuss your fantasies and feel free to post.Moralfags are welcome to post to.The Gov - Fbi - Cop post too so it,s ok.Gust look.Thay do not care.thay are in on it to.Thay save it all.So thay can Fap at it to.Gust look at this.>>>>>>>>>>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6p7XPbyHdw&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsPFU_eV2v4

>TIME TO GO -------->404
>>
none of your arguments matter though. pedophilia will never be legal in modern society.
>>
>>597195073
it won't but hopefully the age of consent will be lowered
>>
I'm probably the only one in this thread that gets a boner from 5yr olds but is defending the wellbeing of children
>>
>>597193160
Good point.
>>
>>597194034
so many fallacies im not even going to post them.
>>
>>597190421
Where go?
>>
>>597195240
No, please do. Give a full analysis
>>
>>597194898
They're animals that mature at a different rate than humans. Cats can fuck after a year. Just ignore him.
>>
>>597195073
pedophilia is legal you moron
>>
>>597195196
to what 9? you sick fucks need to be euthanized
>>
>>597195073
You are assuming that this society of bullshit will last. Protip, it wont. and when it goes, people like you will be the first to go.
>>
>>597193455
>straight, bi, gay, pedo, incestuous, skat
Honestly, I have all of these (yes even the first three that seem mutually exclusive, cause fuck logic lol) and the only one I'm actually ashamed of is the only one you misspelled, despite bailing incestuous...
>>
>>597195327
fuck off you know what i meant fatass
>>
>>597195208
Hardly. People don't want to talk about you though because it's easier to just call someone evil and want to kill them because thinking is hard.
>>
>>597194034
>But is it not the point of raising children to give them a fair shot at becoming the people they wish to be?
So why hamstring them sexually?
>>
>>597195415
then whose gonna rule it? a bunch of 120 pound kid rapists? good luck with that
>>
>>597195498
Communicate your ideas better next time.
>>
>>597195303
Bonobos are more related to humans than Chimpazee you faggot, learn to biology.
>>
>>597188160
MODS
>>
>>597195415
i hope i will be able to see the downfall of our society in my lifetime
>>
>>597195575
I don't want to kill anyone. I want pedos to have freedom of expression, but not freedom to manipulate or cause mental or physical harm to children.
>>
>>597195303
I know, I was asking if they were those monkeys that live only for the pleasures, I think I've seen it in some documentary or shit
>>
>>597195351
actually when the killing starts it will be the stupid that we kill. its already in the works. believe it or not the higher ups of society value me and my way above average IQ than it does you and your stupid willingness to obey social constructs.
>>
>>597194082
My mom always thought it was a phase lol. She also thought I was gay. I mean, she was pretty accepting, but there was also an element of super double denial there.
>>
Sometimes I wonder if more damage is done by the people telling the impressionable children that they've been abused.
>>
>>597195351
13-14 would be nice
>>
>>597194104
lel
>>
>>597195707
But they're not humans you fuckup.
>>
>>597195756
If you change your life to a more productive and happy one, you will fear the downfall. Totally based on your own lack of success.
>>
pedos are just losers who can't get real women so they go after easy targets
>>
>>597195867
why the fuck would you even tell her?
>>
>>597194800
lol, kill yourself faggot
>>
>>597195835
Rekt that nigga
>>
>>597194966
>no response
>>
>>597195835
hahaha hurr durr i'm so smart i just never applied muhself. get the fuck out
>>
>>597196041
i fear everything nowadays... so why should i care
>>
>>597194898
>I guess it's gotta be hard not being able to satisfy your desires
Extremely.
>>
>>597195928
That is 75% of where the abuse comes from, the other 25% is from later in life having mental trauma from associating sexuality with the age they started and feeling compelled to raise kids a sex puppets rather than grow a decent family.
>>
if gay marriage is legal then so should pedophila. why not just legalize all mental illnesses
>>
>>597184166
This
>>
>>597196067
Same as incest
>>
>>597192278
>my Father and I have had this talk and I beat him down with logic

Son, you wouldn't recognize logic if it was tattoed on the back of your hand.

You sick fucks enjoy things that result in lifelong damages. Physically and mentally. But hey, it's all with consent, right? When you guys stick it into a opening that's not able to produce lube it's with consent. The screaming and whimpering? It's consent. When the kids skin and will rip because it can't stretch yet, it surely is with consent.

> muh consent
>>
File: 30.jpg (97KB, 800x516px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
30.jpg
97KB, 800x516px
>>597194034

>But is it not the point of raising children to give them a fair shot at becoming the people they wish to be?
Of course, I just don't understand why they have to 'come of age' before they can enjoy life's fruits.
>the longer span of their lives could be damaged before they know what they really want.
What damage could be caused? What is it that you think you are protecting them from?

The rest of what you say sounds like you're a bid mad, so I'll ignore most of it because I can.

>you see your own will and watch it always fall apart with reality.
I admit being a pedo gives me a bit of an agenda, but it translates into reality just fine for me, thanks.
>>
File: OOOO.jpg (211KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
OOOO.jpg
211KB, 2560x1600px
>>597195498
“Ultimately, what may be needed to address the obesity problem are direct taxes on body weight. While it is hard to conceive of this approach being a common public policy tool in the near term, such taxation may be happening indirectly through health insurance surcharges. Currently, employers may charge up to 20 percent higher health insurance premiums for employees who fail to meet certain health-related standards, such as attaining a healthy BMI.”

Jonathan Gruber: Former ObamaCare Adviser Wants Government To ‘Tax Fat People By Body Weight’
http://www.inquisitr.com/1817247/jonathan-gruber-obamacare-adviser-tax-fat-people-by-body-weight/

Ex-ObamaCare adviser Gruber: Tax fat people by body weight
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/02/03/former-obama-adviser-should-tax-fat-people-by-body-weight/

Former Obama Adviser: We Should Tax Fat People By Body Weight
http://dailycaller.com/2015/02/03/former-obama-adviser-we-should-tax-fat-people-by-body-weight/

http://www.nihcm.org/pdf/ExpertVoices_Gruber_April2010.pdf


ObamaCare Architect Gruber Wants to Tax Americans by Weight
http://www.frontpagemag.com/2015/dgreenfield/obamacare-architect-gruber-wants-to-tax-americans-by-weight/

Psychologist: Minorities Are Obese Because of Racism
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/387408/psychologist-minorities-are-obese-because-racism-katherine-timpf
>>
>>597196233
You can change that. You should try. Economy and lifestyles are swinging back up
>>
Anyone go to rainbow family's?
These 'kids' like 6-12 or whatever like to get high walk around naked flirt etc.. I think everyone there knows the girls especially are horny and want to explore but still nothing is said openly.

Personally I was pedo (no thanks to 4chan) but now I am understanding & managing lust with meditation and consciousness expansion. Feels good bro.

Good discussion everyone!
>>
>>597184059
its just an attraction.
Like being gay, or liking traps or having a specific preference.
Child molesters are the ones who go and act it out
>>
>>597195999
>mfw humans can reproduce with bonobos and there's a 30% to get an hybrid.
>>
>>597194920
That's funny. I'm a non exclusive pedo, but I don't like teens. I like girls my age (mid twenties), and I especially like girls between the ages of 6 and 12, but I've got no special feelings towards teens for whatever reason. It's bizarre even to me.
>>
>>597195073
>never
lol
>>
>in some countries kids get married at young ages, have kids of their own and live normal lives
>in western countries a kid gets touched slightly innappropriately by an adult, mentally scarred for life, hurr durr can no longer live, pedos must die!!!

Kill yourselves you self diagnosed autistic subhumans
>>
>>597194034
>>597195301
You asked for it, faggot.

"But is it not the point of raising children to give them a fair shot at becoming the people they wish to be?"

>bandwagon, appeal to nature, anecdotal'

"Without time for education and wisdom throughout the developing years, the longer span of their lives could be damaged before they know what they really want"

>no true scotsmen, appeal to emotion, and for fucks sake attempting to divine the future

"This whole thread is essentially a jerk off fest of selfish idiots thinking that indulging in their urges is OK just because they project their intentions on children."

>Tu quoque. ad hominem, black or white thinking

Its the very same reason why you are likely alone, because you don't see people, you see your own will and watch it always fall apart with reality.

>etc, etc ad infinitum
>>
File: 130399.jpg (14KB, 286x190px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
130399.jpg
14KB, 286x190px
>>597196589
>>
>>597195245
... tor...
>>
>>597196346
From things they don't understand such as sexually transmitted diseases, childhood pregnancy, hormonal imbalances, physical damage of the ovaries and uterus from an aggressive selfish adult, proper cleaning and care of their genitals.
>>
>>597195932
That's the way it used to be here in Mexico before the United Snakes forced its moralistic laws on us during the Clinton administration. Rape was statutory below the age of fourteen and when taking a girl's virginity below the age of eighteen. Now we have a crime called "pornografía infantil" that outlaws photographs of girls two days before their eighteenth birthday even though "infantil" means "prepubescent".
>>
>>597196643
ding ding dong!
>>
>>597195208
Nope. In fact, you might like VirPed as much as I don't.
>>
>>597185369
>Implying they don´t do it behind their parents back

Seriously, some girls are losing their virgo at 11.

Do you really think it´s wrong for a caring parent to grow a pair and speak straight up about the risk and consequences of sex instead of being a douche and shutting up everything about sex?

I found out all I needed and much more about sex and fetishes, if it would had been for my parents I might be a stupid fuck married with a stupid religious pretentious fuck.

I just think sex talk should be more straight forward and sex ed, and more from the parents.
>>
>>597195351
lel kill yourself
>>
>>597196405
the main problem is that i never feel like i'm an adult. i still feel like this very young teenager that wants to have freedom, some drugs and maybe a sweet girlfriend. i don't feel like being 25 years at all. i also don't look like i aged back then, often enough i have to show my ID when i buy liquor... that doesn't help me with that whole feeling-young-as-fuck issue.
>>
>>597196817
And what argument have you given which doesn't fall into one of these fallacies?
>>
>>597195771
Yea. Me too. We're not disagreeing about that. Just whether sex is always inherently harmful.
>>
>>597195208
no, you are not
>>
>>597194057
>"Le goût est fait de mille dégoûts."

Curious and lazy: Do you have a standard English translation for that? A simple websearch is failing and I'm teh drunk.
>>
>>597196069
Support structure.
>>
>>597197055
Sadly, and you won't understand this for 10 years, but even at 25 you are still young and learning a lot.

I'm in my 30s and still trying to learn how to find peace in myself like 50yr olds seem to have.
>>
>>597195928
BINGO! It's called sociogenic harm, and it's what no one wants to talk about. When it's a medical professional specifically, then it's iatrogenic.
>>
>>597196323
>Muh imagination of what Im talking about

Shhh. adults are talking.
>>
>>597196067
Lies so old they don't even belong in a pedo thread.
>>
>>597196233
This.
>>
all your arguments are flawed because there are different ages of consent around the world. some even have as low as 12-13, so whenever someone says they can't fuck are just fucking retarded. what's the difference between a european 13 year old and an american 14 year old?
>>
>>597196277
/pol/ plz go
>>
>>597197092
every single on of my arguments is based in fact. not on emotions or the stupid shit you indulge in.
>>
>>597197316
the taste is of a thousand dislikes.
>>
>>597197734
American 13 year old*
>>
>>597197794
Jidf pls go
>>
>>597196323
Read the thread at least...

>not able to produce lube
8/8 mastre trol
>>
>>597196852
Torpedo
>>
File: 1353873349953.jpg (28KB, 500x389px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1353873349953.jpg
28KB, 500x389px
>>597192434
>>
>>597196323
>The screaming and whimpering?
Holy shit watch some child porn sometime. The kids love sex just as much as anyone else you fucking retard.
>>
>>597198136
>watch some child porn sometime.

Nice try FBI
>>
>>597196857
You already made that argument and got BTFO. Try again.
>>
File: loli_thugs.jpg (121KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
loli_thugs.jpg
121KB, 1024x768px
>>597197959

<TOR><
>>
>>597198326
Stop
>>
>>597196552
>Anyone go to rainbow family's?
I've always wanted to. The regional burn I go to is all ages this year...
>>
>>597198136
how old is the average child in cp?
>>
>>597196589
Are you serious? That's amazing. Let's get on it.
>>
File: im old enough.jpg (70KB, 639x474px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
im old enough.jpg
70KB, 639x474px
>>
>>597198326
how old are they?
>>
>>597196937
>keep their heads ringing?
>>
File: 8.jpg (159KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
8.jpg
159KB, 1024x682px
>>597196857

Oh it's not that bad. I'm not going to say that people who let that kind of stuff happen to children aren't real pedos, but responsibility falls to people like me to make sure it's harmless, and I can only hope that I do. Isn't that enough? As we've already said, it's incomprehensible that sex with children will lead to those problems enough to ban it.
>>
>>597188150
>masters in psychology
>kek
>>
>>597196977
This exactly. I was into cp at 15 lol. But kids are completely non-sexual, right?
>>
>>597197359
I've got something you tell you that you won't understand for over ten years.

50 year olds feel exactly the same way you do.
>>
>>597197954
kek, I knew it.
>>
>>597198225
The only reason this retardation continues is because they censor the direct photo evidence that children love sex.
>>
>>597198518
7-12, as far as I've seen.
>>
>>597198326
left one for me
>>
>>597198326
>>597198406
Keep going. Please. Keep me off tor.
>>
File: Thelight.jpg (11KB, 500x319px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Thelight.jpg
11KB, 500x319px
>>597199037
Nobody told me how sex worked, but I was masturbating and engaging in oral and petting with a neighbor girl when I was seven. We rubbed our nakedness against each other, but never penetrated; we didn't know how it worked. We just knew we liked it.

There was also a bigger boy who liked to hold his hand over my mouth and tickle me helpless. I got super turned on and loved it, but I never admitted it.

Yup; sexuality starts at 18 all right.
>>
>>597198518
Umm... Well, I've seen all ages, so the exact middle of 0 and 18 would be nine, which happens to be very close to what I love.
>>
See, I was molested as a kid. Molested as in, the non-consensual, large man shoving a dick in my ass while holding me down kind, which was awful, horrid, and probably fucked me up pretty bad.

But also, at a young age I was in a sexual relationship with someone much, much older than me, and I was treated very, very nicely, much better than any adult relationships I've ever had, in fact.

My view on under(legal)age sex is all sorts of weird, however, rape is wrong...and I always figured, I was right enough in my mind at ten to decide to do what I did in a consensual, safe environment, how am I to say no one else is.

I've come to understand that it's the rapists that tend to always ruin everything for people in any sort of counter-culture away from the expected norm.

Kind of like when a mass shooting happens, everyone focuses on the gun, and never about the fact that the shooter was on ten different anti-psychotics and stopped taking them.
>>
>>597198770
>Oh it's not that bad. I'm not going to say that people who let that kind of stuff happen to children aren't real pedos, but responsibility falls to people like me to make sure it's harmless, and I can only hope that I do. Isn't that enough? As we've already said, it's incomprehensible that sex with children will lead to those problems enough to ban it.
Yes. All of this.

>and that picture too
>>
>>597198821
lol fuck off
>>
>>597199614
Why? Disable JS, use your NoScript and you'll be fine as long as you don't make any major fuckups. DL your .rars, lrn2encryption, plausible deniability, etc.

Stop being a pussy. Refuse to release your urges and you WILL lose control.
>>
>>597199939
I'm so sorry.
>>
>>597200088
If he's clueless he'll probably let himself get busted or take down whatever sites he finds through sheer incompetence.

So make of that what you will.
Thread posts: 258
Thread images: 25


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.