[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /b/ A year ago, I hacked a site with 50k users, and looked

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: fbaccs.png (78KB, 655x444px) Image search: [Google]
fbaccs.png
78KB, 655x444px
Sup /b/

A year ago, I hacked a site with 50k users, and looked up their names on fb and used the dehashed passwords.
To this day, I still have like 30 accs.
This is one of them. <fb;com>/aily.pahker
25, 50, 75 decides what do.
Once 25/50/75 GET, I'll continue with more accs.
>>
File: 1422850641150.jpg (29KB, 500x445px) Image search: [Google]
1422850641150.jpg
29KB, 500x445px
>>596988262
Prove it nigger
>>
bump1
>>
File: proof1.png (83KB, 954x461px) Image search: [Google]
proof1.png
83KB, 954x461px
>>596988442
>>
>>596988262
post her pass!
>>
>>596988659
You wouldn't be able to log in anyway. There is a protection system on fb. You'd have to guess 5 friends and all that stuff.
>>
Notepad ++, I like you.
>>
bump2
>>
bump3
>>
Fine, 0 and 9 decide.
>>
Rollingg
>>
If the next post rolls 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, then I'll post Goatse to her wall.
>>
>>596988779
I really want to get into someone's facebook and email accounts. Got any advice?
>>
Facebook blocks Goatse pics. I'll need some quality shock content.
>>
>>596990589
There are two ways you can do this.
1: Keylogger/Meterpreter on someone's machine. Remove cookies to force the person to login again.

2: Hack a site's database (should have at least names and passwords). Find the names on facebook > dehash passwords > grab the username from person's URL if possible > profit.

Both methods you will be greeted by a thingy that asks to identify 5 friends. Just open an extra tab and look up all the names and choose. There is a time limit.
>>
>>596991253
How about if you don't know anything about any other site they use? And don't have access to their machine?

How do those 1337 master hackers do it?
>>
>>596991476
You can't (probably).
You can also try social engineering. It only works if the person is really dumb.
Also, try sending an ip grabbing link (google it). When you have the ip, scan all ports. However, normal desktop PCs almost never have good open ports. There is a slight chance you could find an open port and use the right exploit (via metasploit) and install meterpreter this way.
Most vulnerabilities are always patched nowadays, so you'll have to use a zero-day exploit (a fresh exploit that no-one knows about).
>>
>>596988779
What?
Newer experienced this.
>tfw don't have 5 friend on facebook.
>>
>>596991921
Facebook only does this when you log in from an unknown device. (a device unrelated to the victim's account)
It presents you a couple of options like a verification code as an SMS, or, identify 5 friends. You can skip 2 times and get 3 pictures each time. There are 6 names you can choose for each 3 pictures.
>>
eeeeeiii vittu toi elää suomes xDdDD ylis taas vauhois :DD:DDDDDdddf
>>
Rolling Fb.. com/paul.lim.505 tell this illegal alien to go back home to vietnam damn zipper head
>>
If get 50, 23 decides instead
>GET 50
>>
>>596992253

Write on his wall and tell him you love him and that he has a short penis on facebook paul.lim.505 he cheated on my little sister. He keeps blocking me on Facebook like a punk bitch
>>
File: Image 3sadas.png (498KB, 912x823px)
Image 3sadas.png
498KB, 912x823px
I did it.
>>
>>596994603
Sweet lord, you actually did it.
>>
>>596994603
She is 55 years old. I gues she don't even know how to delete the picture.
>>
Should I set goatse as her profile picture?
>>
>>596995496
Yes
>>
File: goatsepic.png (68KB, 646x375px) Image search: [Google]
goatsepic.png
68KB, 646x375px
>>596995908
Done
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.