[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Click for more| Home]

Last thread 404'd, Lets keep it going guys

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 231
Thread images: 22

File: 2414125.jpg (106KB, 460x494px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2414125.jpg
106KB, 460x494px
Last thread 404'd, Lets keep it going guys
>>
i wonder if a lot of people know what ASMR is but choose not to talk about it or keep it a secret. I wonder if anyone I know watches the videos.
>>
I've never gotten a clear answer on whether sociopaths can or cannot love another individual. I get paranoid about it from time to time.
>>
I wonder if anyone ever gets that terrifying feeling when they realise one day they will die, I get it sometimes when I'm trying to sleep and this unexplainable fear comes over me. I just have to get out the bed and run around a little, anyone else?
>>
I have been trying to figure out why life seems to be more difficult for those people who generally want equal justice for everyone. I think I have treated people pretty much equally all my life, be they good, bad, ugly or good looking. However society is fighting against my ideas with full force all the time and the general message I get is that I should abuse and take advantage of people that I don't come along with well and hold in higher esteem those who I like and think along the same lines with. The idea that if you are a friend of someones enemy that makes you the enemy also seems to apply strongly and I think that is a part of the problem. This manifests itself in situations that I try to defend those I dont really like agains the people I come along with well. If I really think that people that I like are in the wrong I won't hesitate to turn against them and try to defend the side I think is right, wether I like them or not. I am not prone to following the same opinions people I like and respect seem to follow. This has led to a situation that most of the people I have encountered seem to leave me alone and dont try to contact me, but there is a select few that seem to think I way smarter than most other people and these people are almost always the ones who have recived the shitty end of the stick in life in general. Im not bitter about the situation I'm in because I have noticed that most of the people really try their best and still cant follow any good life lessions even though they know full well that it would be best for them.

Pardon my english, it is only my second language and this diarrhea of mixed thoughs is the direct result of the coffee I ingested earlier.

I might at some point try to write a short book about this or something, but I really need to sort this out in my head better first.
>>
>>596913853

why would i marry?

im 27, making shit ton of money, got tinder girls. if i feel antisocial i just go visit prostitutes.
>>
>>596914036
i watch them anon, you know me
you know how i do
dianadew 4 lyfe
>>
>>596915038
Theres no real reason except for social norms. alot of people have that life.
>>
>>596915001
If you quantized consciousness life and death would simply be fabrications. Live in the moment dickweed.
>>
I wonder what a singularity with infinite density and zero mass looks like.
>>
>>596915501
>quantized
Nigga wat?
>>
>>596915501
What sort of hipster shit are you speaking
>>
>>596915001
sometimes. I remember I first got it when I was 8 or 9, I just cried for about an hour. not a fun thought, anon
>>
>>596915024
Ive always looked at it this way, in terms of why were shunned. 16 personality types. and you find most same type personalities get along very well. those kind of people are the majority, they form the social norm. i hope this makes sense. or at least gave you another way to look at it.
>>
>>596913853
My thought is that I would like that pic w/o a caption if you can provide it OP. It would make me hard.

Also, god is pretend.
>>
File: 361.png (58KB, 646x654px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
361.png
58KB, 646x654px
>>596915103
cool, I don't really bring the subject up around friends for fear of them not knowing what it is/ looking it up and being like "wtf lol". Its still one of those private things. Diana's pretty good as well, sometimes I get the feeling that she isn't that happy though, mainly cos of her expressions lol. Makes it a bit hard to relax. I found this cutie last night, hope she makes some more content soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnn01p_Sdsk
>>
File: 1423289251421.jpg (141KB, 500x538px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1423289251421.jpg
141KB, 500x538px
>>596915874
Here ya go
>>
>>596914036
>>596915103

Indeed Dianadew is the fucking tops for mouth sounds, and her voice is just perfect overall. I used to really like Heather Feather but im not into roll plays so much and she does a ton.

I think another really good one is hermetickitten/BrittanyASMR. Both are bretty gud.
>>
>>596915001
Yeah.
Sometimes if I think about getting cancer, just knowing you're going to die. And it's the ultimate fear; so hard to dissipate as well.
And then the nothing. What is nothing? Black is something, white is something so what is nothing?
>>
I wonder all the time if this is all real or well... Is this just fantasy?
>>
File: 1421954998505.jpg (49KB, 493x497px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1421954998505.jpg
49KB, 493x497px
>>596915501

The first part is unintelligible and incoherent, the second sage wisdom.

Welcome to 4chan.
>>
>>596915995
cute
hopefully she doesn't turn out like sonidowhispers
>be girl
>on internet
>harrassed 4 cute
>leave and never come back
she was pretty gud, i think she got it better than a lot of asmrtists do.
can't really stand talking that much, unless it's a reaaaaaal fuckin quiet whisper or at least in a language i can't understand, gentlewhispering etc
this is my favorite clip btw, DOoS does really good stuff too, never talks

>http://deepoceanofsounds.bandcamp.com/track/ear-massage-without-blowing
>>
>>596916203
caught in a landsliiiide
>>
File: truthj.jpg (56KB, 620x567px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
truthj.jpg
56KB, 620x567px
>>596916005

Thank you good sir/maam have a pic yourself!
>>
>>596916019
FUCK YES Kiki is the shit! I love the halloween rp thing she did a while back
>>
you can't clean anything without leaving other thing dirty
>>
the so called "unrealistic beauty standard" is only unrealistic for fat people - thus their frustration
>>
>>596916116
Thanks for your experience :-), it's just strange that it's something nobody knows anything about but the fear of it is unlike anything else, maybe it is because we know nothing of after death that scares us?
>>
>>596916371
Reddit pls
>>
>>596914036
Before I knew what to call it, I knew I loved listening to people type or getting my hair cut. I thought of it like a fetish, even though I don't get off on it, so I was embarrassed about it.
>>
I find my self refecting on what happens if all the gods exist from every mythology and religion and based on what you believe in during your life is where you end up so for people who follow norse gods Vhallah, Greek Underworld ect
>>
>>596915864
It makes sense.

I belive you are referring to myers briggs personality thing. Even though that theory is not bullet proof it gives a certain amount of direction about the polarisation of people. And yes I have taken this into consideration. It has been obvious to me, my parents and the rest of everyone that I'm not like most people but there are others like me. I certainly fall within the boundaries of a rarer type in the myer briggs spectrum and it has given me a slighly better understanding of people that i did not have before.

inb4 a giant shitstorm of people yelling that the myers briggs is total and utter bullshit.
>>
>>596916116

Imagine before you were born. Can't do it right? You need to fear only fear itself, which stops you from living. Dying isn't hard, dying you know you never live is the hardest though I would imagine. So really, not that big of a deal. A natural process.

And if atheists are wrong, the ride goes on I suppose in some way.
>>
I've inherited a lot of money and I don't have a job. I secretly want to do fuck all and just chill for years and years. But I feel like I should get a job again and be a "productive member of society" (with a job that slowly kills me from the inside out)
>>
File: 1408696878044.png (71KB, 480x320px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1408696878044.png
71KB, 480x320px
Okay, here goes nothing.

Cats, these fucking animals are incredible. I am like 20 times taller than those bastards, and they still fearlessly crawl around my feet for my caring. They risk a lot. Think about it, would you come close to a giant that is as high as an apartment block?

Those creatures use our buildings, our staircases. For fucks sake, each step on a staircase is as high as they are.

> ----

Then there is this thing about men/women dorms in universities. I get to live in a room with 4 men, including me. 4 men, living, breathing and sleeping together in a room, for some reason is the generally accepted way to live. How is this any normal?

For years, I haven't slept with a woman. Say that I am an exception, take another average example person. That person also doesn't sleep next to a woman as often as I would consider it to be normal. We keep ourselves away from the other gender almost half the time, for nothing.

Mankind is a weird kind of animal. We for some love creating frustrations to ourselves, and declare "that's how the world is". Cats aren't like that, they just seize the day. Wish we were more like cats.

> ----

Here, another thing: Back in the very ancient days, we used to live all naked, right? At some point, a man should have been the first to put that piece of leaf in front of his junk. Why could have he done that? The only thing that comes up to my mind is that he was short. That's all about it.
>>
File: all-seeing-eye.jpg (127KB, 436x484px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
all-seeing-eye.jpg
127KB, 436x484px
https://soundcloud.com/hotataho/its-over-9000mg-fulltrack
>>
There are more stars in the universe than atoms.
>>
>>596915602
I'm pretty sure those two attributes are contradictory. Density = mass / volume. If mass is 0, density is also 0.
>>
File: ap110611133601.jpg (120KB, 1200x816px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ap110611133601.jpg
120KB, 1200x816px
>>596916706
If you aren't being a lying little cunt here is what I suggest you do. It is what I would...

Take this time to invest in yourself with personal experiences. Use the time to grow without having the economic slave collar chocking you. Explore the world and gain passions for real issues that need answers, there are plenty. Fight for those with what wealth you have left at the end of the process.

The only other answer is to work to horde the wealth which is what greedy jew pricks do to make this world fucked like it is in the first place. It is your choice of course.
>>
I'm constantly waiting for my country to go to a ball of shit even
Though everyday I think something happens that might just be the catalyst that starts the real downward spiral to chaos and disorder. But it never happens. Now I must fucking get a job and be a lawyer.
>>
I am an atheist, but sometimes I wonder about the Omniscience of god. I think things like God can see every possibility of every action, but does not know what will actually take place. It would explain why it is such an ass all the time.

I also call God an "It" because if you are a certain gender then that would imply that there is an opposite gender to mate with. Since it says in the Bible that there are "No other gods but me" then I would have to assume that the Christian God is a being above gender and has no gender of its own.
>>
>>596916736

I fucking hate cats...but damn it I can't deny your wisdom.
>>
>>596915864
http://www.16personalities.com/
>>
i would
>>
If I use a UV light Bulb and paint my room white would I tan faster than if my room was black

I'm preparing myself for winter, just kidding i'm getting fat wooo!

i went to a gym in January

i have gain 4 lbs

i look like a tree...
with a hair
>>
>>596916308
>sonidowhispers

I have seen a few of hers, I remember her uploading ages ago haha. I also remember this chick I think who was called AlexiaASMR or something, she was good as well but she just stopped cos of creepy comments/messages or something. It seems to take a strong woman to tough it out in the ASMR community, a lot of them can't deal with pervs and shit lol. I don't know if I've heard of DOOS b4, very good tho! I'm listening to this now. I think one of the earliest channels I remember watching was either Ilse The Water Whispers or VeniVidiVulpes, this was in like 2011 or 2012.
>>
There are so many social rules and norms,
what you can do, what you can't do,
what you can say, and can't say,

so many of them are completely useless or arbitrary,
and people are willing to defend them with their lives...

For example, I said "whats up my niggaz" to my gf and her white male friend,
didn't hear the stop of it for 2 months,
it's a typical sentence from the 90s, she would not let it go for 2 whole months
>>
>>596914628
101%
>>
>>596915001
Today I am. One day I will not be. But for now, I am alive. I will do things, I will eat and drink and think and fap. As I age, some things will become more difficult, off limits. But there will always be other things.

And when I am no longer, it won't be a problem for me. Because there will be no me to worry or feel pain.
>>
>>596917097
>Omniscience
having complete or unlimited knowledge, awareness, or understanding; perceiving all things.

Which means he knows when anything and everything will happen
>>
>>596916628
glad you got what i was going for. i havnt slept in 2 days and feel like my cognitive function is starting to get a little slower. but yes its the only thing that makes sense, i dont think anyone of a higher intellect will follow social norms and exclude us for biased reasons.
>>
>>596917047
The way I approach it, is that people have been predicting the end times for thousands of years. The complete demise of our country/way of life has been just around the corner. It's always been just around the corner.

So, since it hasn't happened yet, despite all the signs saying it will, I'm really not worried.
>>
>>596917342
That's my point though. What if It does not know what EXACTLY would happen, but knows every possibility of what COULD happen in any given situation. Like seeing every branch of the tree, but not knowing which is going to break.
>>
>>596917097
>I am an atheist, but sometimes I wonder about the Omniscience of god
atheists dont believe in the existance of god, you sound agnostic.
>>
>>596914628
Its extremly rare for it to happen there is plenty of studies into it but mainly they use love and sex as another tool in thier arsenal
>>
I was gnawing at my nails fretting whether ISIS would step up their game and burn someone alive on video, and they fucking did!!!

Now I'm hoping they will cut someone in half with a chainsaw
>>
>>596913853
Earth is just a waiting room for the afterlife
Milk is just cow juice
>>
>>596917216
lmao what you retard

are you being ratered
>>
>>596917637
Agnostic wouldn't mean he believes in a god.
>>
>>596917810
Santa isn't real
>>
>>596917358
It is sad really how some people who desperately try to stay true to themselves by swimming against the current get alienated so easily. Reminds me of some songs lyrics that go along the lines "He yells to the headwind even though he could be whispering to the tailwind". This does not seem too song like because it is translated from a different language but I think it crystalises this whole consept quite nicely.
>>
>>596913853
Ur a faget
MINDBLOWN
>>
>>596917599
I could agree with that if the word unlimited which means there is no end to what he/she/it knows
>>
>>596917637
I think of these things because I have Christian friends and I like to make them think. When I was young (13-15) I went through a religious crisis. I studied Christianity, Buddhism and Islam. I settled on Atheism but I have read them all. I have read the Bible about 3 times, as it is the one that is most interesting, and I like to think that the Old testament is basically a bunch of riddles.
>>
>>596917948
>a person who claims neither faith nor disbelief in God.
they knowledge the possibility of god
>>
hey guys im writing a paper for my english class in which it tells the story of the life of an egg living inside a refrigerator. the fridge people all worship humans as gods because humans pick and choose to lives or dies. the light bulb that goes on every time the fridge door is opened is thought to be magical and diving by the fridge people. it signals the taking of life.

the point of the story is the egg wants to know whats beyond the door without being one chosen by the gods. this soon turns into tragedy when the egg is chosen the night before his planned escape. what happens is that the day he was chosen on was easter and he is painted beautifully and loves the gods. until they all start cracking his friends and family over each other while laughing and having fun. the egg realizes that the gods are evil and is then forgotten of and is doomed to waste away forever lost in the grass where he was never found.

what do you guys think?
>>
Jet fuel can't melt steel beams.
>>
Im so fucking high right now but shit everything feels like a dream. Sometimes, I feel like I'm in a sitcom while high. I always wondered how different the 90s looked media wise but looking now nigga shit that was 20 years ago and now we have touch phones and shitty asss music bruh
>>
File: fe7c3e3f58[1].png (21KB, 542x424px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fe7c3e3f58[1].png
21KB, 542x424px
>>596917948
>>
>>596917525

Worry isn't my problem. I want it to happen. Everyone else had the bloody revolution and radically changed the status quo. I might just be able to make myself part of the elite in the inevitable new regime instead of being another professional working stuff in the current dispensation.
>>
>>596915024
are you me?

i would buy your book
>>
>>596918335
>>596918335
would really like advice on this paper. or ideas too. relating to existentialism for bonus points.
>>
>>596918174
It may not be completely Omniscient though.That's why I think about that shit. I mean, you always try to make yourself look better, right? Why would It not do the same thing?
>>
File: 1372371904041.jpg (169KB, 761x1100px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1372371904041.jpg
169KB, 761x1100px
Alright, time for a story.

>Be me
>Go to local Metal Festival
>Nothing big, just some local bands and having a good time
>Get stoned as fuck
>trippingballs.exe
>Wake up next morning, in the bus that will take me home
>Don't remember shit
>Have book lying next to me
>This book apparently contains every single thought I had during my trip, still don't know how I got it or the pen
>Can barely read the most of it
>Some stuff I wrote in there:
>"I have words like other people have money, but rich people can't be trusted"
>"Every particle is part of every other particle, nothing goes without consequence. If I punch myself in the arm, some girl in India gets raped"
>"My milkhole itches"
>Finally, my favorite thought in that book, I still cherish it to this day:
>"Watermelons contain every vitamin necessary for survival. Logical step: Build a tank out of watermelons. War problems solved."
>>
>>596918262
think of it this way. atheism = no god. agnostic = theres no evidence of god but that doesnt rule out the possiblity religious = believe there is a god
you aknowledge him, so youd be the one in the middle. i know it doesnt matter, its more of an fyi comment
>>
sometimes i think about how in my dreams, everyone and everything is created by me
and how one could travel forever in one direction without really getting out of the dream, just like we could in this universe
and so if this was a dream, we would all be the same person creating everything every moment
>>
>>596918550
loss of faith? like one of the other eggs doesn't think thier gods or something?
Multiple mytho's about humans like we have greek and norse and then christians
>>
>>596918642
then he isnt Omniscient at all,
you can't be partly Omniscient,
your either Omniscient or not
>>
>>596918343
What made WTC7 collapse?
>>
>>596918727
but then, who would that person or being we really are, be? would someone (ultimately ourselves) dream him too? dream the one who is dreaming us? could it be that goes both ways - dreams forever?
>>
File: Amanda 1.jpg (16KB, 350x467px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Amanda 1.jpg
16KB, 350x467px
>>596918335
Turn the eggs into people. Make it more literal or the people you want to reach will not get it. Remember that most Americans are dumb as shit.

Also, here are some tits.
>>
>>596918687

> someone gets gang raped in Africa

Someone knocks their toe against furniture in America
>>
Honestly sometimes I start thinking if we are just a product (I wish someone would give me a better word) of thousands of years of evolution why do I even bother doing anything meaningful when it just seems so meaningless?

Then I remember my family doesn't see it like that. I guess they are mostly Christian or just believe in Jesus or what ever and I feel like I should see things from their perspective.

But it gets you thinking... What if everyone saw their lives from the perspective of thousands of years of evolution, you know?
>>
I don't know why I still lurk /b/. Maybe it's cause I'm drunk half the time.
>>
>>596913853
I'm pretty sure the reason all these kids are growing up fucked up is because they're not getting laid.
>>
>>596918289
>>596918383
Agnostic is a position on knowledge, theist/atheist is the position on belief. You either believe or you do not, there is no middle ground in that. You can say you don't know, but that is again about knowledge and you are simply saying you are agnostic when you say that you do not know.

Also, not having an express belief in a god means that you lack the belief, therefor making you atheist.

>>596918699

No, do not think of it that way, think of it the way I explained above. A simple question. Do you have a belief in a god? If you do not answer yes, you are atheist. It is that simple.
>>
Here's a random thought I had the other day: Ever wonder if a morning boner is kind of like the body's power on self-test? Think about it, how many serious health problems result in ED? Cardiovascular trouble, cancer, extreme mental stress.. So, not unlike when you first boot your computer or start your car, your body performs a functions test and signals you with a boner if everything is ok, or no boner if you should probably go see a doc.
>>
>>596916248
lel truf
>>
I can't think on demand. Every time someone tells me to think of something my mind goes blank.if it doesn't come natural it doesn't come at all and i hate it. it's effecting my quality of life.
>>
>>596918523
People like you give me proof that I have not done everything wrong like society would want to make me belive. I think all this is amplified because I have lived all my life in a city with under 100k people so in reality there is not really that much variety or choises in that who you hang out with on a daily basis. It seems that most people who agree with me are on the internet.
>>
>>596913853
just remembered somethin that had crossed my mind long ago, please share your thoughts on this.So when we die a chemical is released into our brain causing an intense euphoria, kinda like taking 100 tabs of acid. in this dream state, a second can seem lifetime. knowing this. how do we know were not dead?
>>
>>596914036
neonindiegirl
>>
>>596918699
The thing is that I am not thinking about It in a religious way. It is more of "I am trying to understand why they believe the things they do" kind of thinking. Then I end up thinking way too deep into the subject. That happens to me a lot.

>>596918927
But who are you to say that you know what Omniscience?
>>
I'm Still confused why I thoroughly enjoy women getting abused or raped but an avid advocate for the eradication of violence against women in society.
>>
>>596918943

Explosive charges.
>>
>>596919480
*Is...... right there at the end.
>>
>>596917280
Pro tip: dump your girlfriend.
If she can't handle the bantz then what good is she anyway the a cum dump.
>>
>>596919331
I know that feel.
>>
>>596915001
I wish I had enough to live for that i feared death like this.
>>
Do you ever think about the end of the universe? When all matter ceases to be, and there is absolutely nothing. Not a thing. No time, and not even darkness. Just nothing. Really weird to fathom
>>
>>596915038
For me it's nice having the feel of a women's warmth in my bed and to have a friend join with me the struggles and joys of life. But to each his own.
>>
>>596919533
maybe because you are against it and it is taboo is the reason you enjoy it. That or you you are only an advocate out of guilt for actually liking it. Or you simply want plausible deniability for when you do rape someone.
>>
>>596913853
I want Doug to "disappear".
>>
>>596919696
Except dr manhattan.
>>
File: Angela 1.jpg (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Angela 1.jpg
29KB, 480x360px
>>596919533
I feel ya bro. I enjoy nothing more in my porn than crying and that dead look in the whores eyes. But IRL, I want the ladies to be safe. Fuck Feminism, we are the dominant gender and they should respect that we are willing to put our lives at risk to protect some Bitch we don't know.
Notice how I capitalized Bitches.
>>
>>596919696
The fact that everything we ever worked for, all our history from Alexander the Great to JFK to whatever else happens in a time scope will be gone. Nothing will ever know what happened here, that we were alive. Thousands of lives, dreams, hopes, memories...just gone.
>>
>>596913853
If you were to go to another dimension where you were the opposite sex, and have sex with you... would that be masturbation, incest, or sex? and then if you had a kid, would that be a clone, bastard, or regular kid?
>>
File: Mallori 10.jpg (13KB, 320x240px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Mallori 10.jpg
13KB, 320x240px
>>596920089
Dude....... You just ruined my drunk. Fuck you. I'm now going to go to bed and think of the meaning of life. I was going to think and dream of titties, but because you fucked up my day, I now have to have shitty dreams. Fuck you. Tits for your time.
>>
>>596920214
if you haven't seen predestination...go watch it.
>>
Self harm is a western society creation. Westeners can't handle the pressure and they take things for granted. You never hear of people in oppressive countries in poverty self harming do you? A few weeks ago a US drone blew up a indigenous village full of women and children over forty of them died yet never is it said about how the siblings of those who were slaughtered self harmed as a result, why ? Because westerners are weakening and they take privileges for granted. Those in poverty learn to deal with things without bring pathetic and selfish
>>
>>596919696
That's interesting cause I believe that everything must change eventually including change. Which means at some point even the universe may not exist unless there are rules in place in which it may continue, like repeatable big bangs. Who's to say there's been more than one? But yes I agree everything must come to an end eventually (maybe).
>>
I wonder what would happen if I ceased to exist. Not died, just...vanished. Would my friends care? Would my family care?
Also, the idea of total and complete nothingness...The absence of light, dark, and matter is legitimately terrifying to me.
Is it bad to trust someone based on emotion instead of logic?
>>
No one is in the slightest control of their life. Everyone is just a product of their upbringing and past experiences.
>>
Sometimes I think that the fat acceptance thing is a propaganda from the processed food industry, coca-cola, kraft and etcetera.
Everybody knows that obesity only brings problems, like diabetes, cariac arrest, strokes and make it easier to develop some types of cancer.
But year after year we see more people embracing tha landwhales and telling them they are beatiful the way they are on magazines, websites and general media.While these fucking corps put more and more chemicals on food to enhace flavor and turn kids into some type of junk food addicts, and when they grow up and become fatfucks no one say a thing about how food companies also have a responsability in the growing numbers of obesity buy selling sugar coated fat with artificial flavor in schools and grocery stores.
I know you can choose if you gonna buy it or not but it is very hard to find anything today that does not have some form of transgenic element on it or lots of conservants and flavor enhancers.
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 519x378px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 519x378px
my boss and I were traveling for work one day, the car was silent as we passed farm after farm. He spotted a lone cow in a field, 150 yards away from the nearest herd of cows. As I was too looking at the cow - both of us unaware of the others meandering - I heard my boss say under breath "me too cow". I saw him differently from then out and knew that even people who seem overly confident have inner weakness.
>>
>>596920549
So me making a decision to go to university is not me being in control of my life?
>>
>>596913853
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpZb8-M-CmA
>>
>>596920719

You made that decision because of all your past experiences with life and how you were raised/schooled etc. Wasn't your choice. Your environmental factors molded you.
>>
File: Spider man thread.jpg (12KB, 261x196px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Spider man thread.jpg
12KB, 261x196px
>>
>>596920361
There's no meaning to life. We are here for the same reason every other animal is. We just happen to be more intelligent and that causes...well I guess you could say problems for the human concious.
>>
File: 1404883422527.jpg (10KB, 320x320px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1404883422527.jpg
10KB, 320x320px
Sometimes when I'm really really really high, I see this bird made of blocks and it just spins in a galaxy. Sometimes I'll see two.
>>
Anyone ever seen tool or RATM live or bands like that ?
>>
>>596920446
>you never hear of people in oppressive countries
/thought
we heard you last time dude.
>>
>>596921115
Fucking exactly. We are just beasts here to spread and reproduce. Nothing else, we can try and convince ourselves we have a higher purpose but it's pointless. We are just animals expect we are more like a virus
>>
sometimes, when i smoke a lot of weed, i look in two different directions at the same time. and in between where my visions seperates and fades to black, i find that reality breaks away and tessalates into beautiful shapes and amazing geometry.
>>
>>596921259
Yeah that was like three hours ago I'm only trying to trigger conversation with new people from other countries
>>
>>596921317
Human beings are a disease. A cancer of this planet.
>>
>>596921395
Hahah I wanted to quote the whole scene but I cba
>>
>>596913853
I'm going to be someones dad soon and I'm eventually going to die like my dad did

Fucking captcha
>>
>>596921447
were u in the previous thread? It was much more intense than this 1
>>
>>596920954
This is an interesting concept. If a child was left alone with no outside factors and survived somehow, how would they turn out? Could they talk? Would they have a need for 'education'? I wonder how much of us is just past experiences and other people pushed onto us and if deep down we're just a bunch of primitive animals whom, if raised in aforementioned environment would simply be 'wild'.
>>
>>596921531
Yes haha but not talking about this though if I want to task about this I do get very intense and explicit
>>
>>596921212
I love both. Why?
>>
>>596920954
Could you explain this better please, it seems like your argument is standing on absolutely no real basis what so ever. You could just as well say that "you made that decision because god made you that way".

Are you afraid to take responsibility of the situation you are in right now or why are you making such an empty argument?
>>
>>596921591
Just wanted to know if anyone went to see them live and what they thought
>>
the world would be better if the birth rate was about half what it is now
>>
>>596919480
Becouse its a word with a defined meaning
>>
>>596921640
Overpopulation is a Victorian British made myth
>>
>>596921584
I actually copy and pasted some of the shit from the previous thread into a word document, but computer restarted for some reason before I could save it. so fucking furious
>>
>>596921636
Never seen either live, hopefully one day but it seems unlikley. Tool is utter brilliance, something very spirtiual about their lyrics and sound. At least to me. RATM kind of puts how I feel about a lot of situations into lyrics.
>>
>>596921741
Exactly the same with me I really so want to see tool. Where do you live man ?
>>
>>596921317
I mean, another Anon posted that we're only products of experiences. And I somewhat agree. Would an infant in a solitary wilderness environment ever crave for internet connection? No. But a child raised in a house where he/she can see and experience other people and themselves using a computer would indeed...so, are we just a by-product of everyone else?
>>
what if the reason we dont see people from the future helping themselves with problems is because there future selves have already solved the problem so there was never a problem to begin with.
>>
>>596921686
I want to see if there is pattern from what we believe to our interest in things. What music do you like ?
>>
>>596921825
Australia. Yourself?
Hopefully they release that new album soon. They've been through fucking shit.
Favourite song man?
>>
>>596921895
Thought that went without saying really
>>
>>596921981
Scotland. I couldn't pick one tbh I try to learn them all on guitar and bass. Right noe the one I'm in the mood for quite a bit is undertow intention
>>
>>596921986
Eh, other people here are contesting it. Consider
>>596921603
In which case to him, I make the point that look at children raised by wolves (in the rare instances it has occurred) to a child raised in a modern household.
>>
>>596915001
>>596915001
>>596915001
For me, it's biking. Whenever I remember that I have multiple sclerosis, genetic hair loss or zero social skills, I feel the need to go out and take my bicycle for a ride for an hour. It distracts me from my fleeting youth, my detoriateing health and my lack of friends.
Cycling helps with my parasthesia too.
>>
>>596922097
Damn. I've only just started playing guitar, would love to learn some of their songs.
Right now, Anemia has to be my favourite song. There's something so unique about them.
Where in Scotland? I have family there.
>>
>>596922141
Well that is ridiculous tell them to read the allegory of the cave by Plato
>>
Fuck I'm hungry, the backs of my fingers still hurt from playing tommy the cat on bass, but thats okay, I wonder if she thinks about me the way I think about her, hah bitch what a pussy, am I talking to myself, this is a horrible run-on sentence, stop stop stop
>>
>>596922270
On the Scottish border between rgland and Scotland - berwickshire it goes by sometimes
>>
>>596913853
If the joos were all holocausted in ww2, then who's making all the holocaust movies?
>>
>>596922364
Nice. I have family in Glasgow and Stranraer. Apparently it's a shithole.
>>
do you think anyone has ever heard a rape whistle and just joined in on the rape
>>
>>596922307
IMO basic philosophy like that should be taught in schools instead of tertiary education.
>>
I think a lot about the concept of infinity.
Infinite consciousness or unconsciousness.
Scares the shit out of me.
>>
>>596922481
Well the countryside near Glasgow is some of the most beautiful scenery ever
>>
>>596922553
Exactly it really should be told as we get into school and consistently told
>>
>>596922608
The countryside looks amazing there.
What other music are you into?
>>
>>596921677
It just isn't. We've managed to stave off a 'Malthusian catastrophe' so far via the Haber process, advanced crop science etc, but these technological improvements cannot continue indefinitely. Annual yield increases have been stagnating, being vastly outstripped by global population growth. On top of all this, once you start to factor in the threat that climate change will pose to the global food production system, the picture starts to look very bleak indeed. You're right to point out that there has been no catastrophic population contraction so far, but we should not assume that this happy state of affairs will continue indefinitely.
>>
>>596922673
I had barely read any philosophy until I got to university, and it honestly makes an impact on your education. Thomas Hobbes and John Locke should be taught as well, as a necessity to understanding the concepts behind the modern world.
Instead I had to learn about the colonization of Australia at least five separate times.
>>
>>596922706
Shit tons , drone ambient like Godspeed you black emperor or swans. Black Sabbath, puscifer, led zepellin I can go on for hours
>>
I think a lot about how we can never really know if what we perceive is reality or illusion.
>>
>>596923077
That's what we are all talking about
>>
>>596921686
http://4archive.org/b/thread/596881876
>>
File: scary.jpg (397KB, 3484x2332px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
scary.jpg
397KB, 3484x2332px
Does anyone ever look at the sky and get scared that they're gonna fall up and cling to the grass or whatnot?
>>
>>596923347
Nah, but I wonder if they sky is actually really blue.
>>
>>596923347
Are you retarded?
>>
>>596923262
>>596923262
>>596923262

after archiving a thread on 4archive, does the archive update itself to include the posts that have been submitted after the inital arhcive request?
>>
>>596923437
Its not I'll explain it
>>
My brain feels like goop. So go team meaningless lets ride the gravy train all the way to death. Also fuck emotions. Now if I only could make my brain stop thinking with out the use of stimulants.
>>
>>596922555
>If I use a UV light Bulb and paint my room white would I tan faster than if my room was black
>I'm preparing myself for winter, just kidding i'm getting fat wooo!
>i went to a gym in January
>i have gain 4 lbs
>i look like a tree...
>with a hair
go deeper
>>
>>596923561
Holding for explanation.
>>
>>596923437
The sky is black nothingness. The only reason it has color is because of reflected light.
>>
>>596923517
I'm not sure, but I made a paste bin, I just can't post the url without getting an error. /hH9zeXd3 is the last part of the url
>>
>>596923347
Odds are 10:1 you lost a cherished balloon as a toddler.
>>
Hillary will lose the next election because all the people who voted for Obama so black people would stop constantly batching won't vote for her so women stop bitching because black ppl bitch more now than ever
>>
>>596915001
Honestly, I find comfort in the inevitable end of things. For me, there'd be no point in living forever.
But I can understand your fear. Realising death is coming your way, may not be the most fun thought.
My advice: live in the moment.
There is no overall point to life, so you might as well make the best of it.
>>
>>596919124
I don't think it's because they're not getting laid specifically, but because there's such a negative stigma around not getting laid in the first place. They get told they have to prove themselves in many different ways or else they're losers or outcasts, and since everyone wants to have a connection, to be ''in'' they get frustrated when they can't meet those high standards, and instead of realising the backward mentality that's imposed on them, they blame their frustration on others and convince themselves that others should pay for their inconveniences.
>>
>>596915024
I get what you're saying.
I guess for me, it's about the same, but I try to look at both sides of the coin in general.
I argue with people who say IS should be nuked/heavily bombed, because I try to see the bigger issue.
I don't think those people are evil, and I don't think the islam is evil. These opinions of mine often conflict with other people, so I get in a lot of discussions.
I've been trying to keep my stance on things on the downlow, though. I don't want to become a stranger to those close to me.

I'd be interested in reading your book, and your English is just fine /b/ro.
>>
>>596915038
I like the idea of growing old with somebody.
To have somebody to share your life's experiences with. I guess I'm just an over romantic faggot.
>>
>>596923347
Yes.
It's wierd.

Go outside more, it'll pass.
>>
>>596913853
Sometimes I think how society would be great if there were no norms on when it's acceptable to have sex with a guy.
I don't mean like age or anything, but why do I have to run around a bitch to get pussy if she's single and willing just so her friends don't call her a whore.
>>
God is event
>>
Technocratic progressist democracy is the best democracy
>>
I need to read all the posts you people have submitted to this thread, but I must now go outside to catch a bus ride.


Please, can any onf you archive this thread on 4archive? Our current archive link is:

http://4archive.org/b/thread/596913853


To archive the thread, you go to 4archiv.org and copy paste the link to this thread. The link to this current thread is:

>>596913853

Goodbye anons. This has been a nice change from the porn-fueled ultrastimulation binges of /b/.
>>
>>596915001
Hit me quite a few times in complete silence when I tried to sleep causing panic attacks years ago. all I could do is get up and take my mind on anything else.
its amazing I got it on control now.
The idea of inevitable infinite death and infinite nothingness (not religious)
started sort of a chain reaction of increasing panic attack.
>>
OP is going to steal all of our unic ideas.
>>
>>596915024
that's pretty right, have the same problem here. Love the part that you say that the people who actually understand what I'm doing are people who received the shitty end of the stick. Maybe people need to get hurt in order for their heads to start thinking for themselves... I have this hunch that if everything in life goes right and as planned the tendency is to became just another person following the crowd, not develop unique personalities or points of view yknow...
>>
this may sound stupid, but I wonder about the odds of 2 twins marrying 2 twins and then having a child that look the same.
>>
>>596919023
Jew gets a scratch, bunch of Palestine kids die. Oh, wait...
>>
>>596926014
Same as them having the same fingerprints.
>>
>>596925322
What do you mean by progressist democracy?
>>
>>596920089
Implying all those things you mentioned actually matter for the universe lel
>>
I sometimes think about if the under class has the most potential for making a socialist revolution, since they haven't internalized the competition and oppression of capitalism.
>>
>>596913853

I'm from northern ireland and worked in a community college IT support for about 6 months.

Every day I'd see the students behave like Americans, many even adopted an american influenced accent. This was when Glee etc was getting popular.

Every day I wanted to burn the college down with them all inside, for thinking they were like american students in an american TV show.
>>
I just realized the top of your tire goes twice as fast as you, no matter how fast you drive. mind=blown
>>
File: 1421598709669.jpg (214KB, 960x866px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1421598709669.jpg
214KB, 960x866px
the person i care about is going to die in about 10 years and i don't know how im going to do the things i wanted to do
and still be with that person, because i really want to do both but idk anymore about either
not trying to baw
you guys seem more ok then most /b/fucks
i thoughtd id hang out
>>
>>596926538
He's implying the exact opposite.
>>
are there roller skate races?
>>
>>596926883
Yes
>>
>>596926883
Yes
>>
>>596926538
Er, I think you've got the wrong point buddy.

>>596926811
Hope you're okay /b/ro
>>
you can double your velocity every second and never reach the speed of light
>>
>>596926242

> A french made car stalls

> plane goes down somewhere in Asia
>>
>>596926883
I often think about why people who do roller derby races don't use more modern roller blades, as it would make the sport faster and more interesting to watch/play
>>
>>596920089
Every event is recorded in the ripples of time, forever.
>>
like what if we could like stop fighting and be unified for like a week and all the nations could like rent a movie and watch it and return it later so all the little nations could watch.
>>
File: 1422886265342.jpg (322KB, 1280x857px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1422886265342.jpg
322KB, 1280x857px
>>596913853
>baboons are just werewolf monkies
>cases of spontaneous combustion were just the last of the vampires committing suicide
>I've got a weird vein on my dick that's not noticable while hard, but while flaccid is huge, bunched up and movable, and I'm considering seeing a doctor about it
>the world is horrendously overpopulated and if I could hit a button and blow up enough major cities to wipe out about 2 billion lives, I won't even have to think about it
>I don't like pickles, onions, peppers, or tomatoes on any of my food.
>>
>>596926729
Fuck glee... I really Don't know what you are talking about. What's the difference in the behavior?
>>
>>596914036

Yo I gave that first link in reply from YouTube a listen. Seems interesting. Can you explain how and why you listen to it. Might use it to sleep tonight.
>>
>>596915038
dominion?
>>
sometimes i think when you die that you can follow a person on the world and see everything hes/she is doing
>>
>>596928449
Why do you think that?
>>
I wonder if anyone has drank the same water molecule twice, but years later after it had evaporated and fell as rain again.
>>
>>596928086
>2014
>rent a movie
the fuck you on about?
>>
>>596915024
The nail that sticks out is most likely to get hammered in, and you can go with the flow or fight the curent. two good metiphors to explain that, you can't change people they will always have likes an dislikes in everything. equality won't happen.
>>
>>596928569
i dont know why do i think that?
It bothers me a lot though, it feels like people are watching me no matter what
>>
Do astronauts think of shitty gravity jokes often?
"you don't understand the gravity of the situation."
>>
>>596915001
Eh dieing never bothers me i think about it and no matter who you are or how rich you are you die. then slowly all your friends and kids die. soon enough no one remembers you and your remains vanish and all our lives are meaningless in enough time we don't matter. so it's what ever.
>>
>>596928841
Sounds like a good dose of paranoia
>>
>>596928841
know that feel. you are not alone, anon.
kind of a double meaning there
>>
>>596913853
It recently occurred to me that people hold on to religion so fiercely not because they worry about their loved ones, but because without an objective good and objective evil, their accomplishments are meaningless.
>>
>>596927271
Youre retarded
>>
>>596925689
Or they can relate to each others depression and subconciously act as a support group and give moral support to one another for being the odd men out. i'd like to say going threw a lot makes people better but that dependes on how the person handles it.
>>
>>596929399
but muh jaysus...
>>
Welcome to my mind:
-I can't showers in an empty house cause I'm convinced some will stab me through the curtain
-I can't look at out windows at night because I'm afraid of someone staring back
-I wonder if people are actually real or if I'm the only one who actually exists
-I think about the history behind older structures, like what has happened there over time and stuff
-I truly wonder if there's a girl for me, one that could handle me for who I am. I mean realistically, I'm not unattractive compared to some people I know with wives, but I can't shake the feeling I'm a disgusting beast no one wants
>>
>>596913853
Why don't most people know that life is amazing?
>>
>>596929846
Life is not amazing to most people.
Thread posts: 231
Thread images: 22


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.