[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I only have 2 hours a day of internet. I belong to a secret

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 11

File: St_Gemma_Galgani_Icon_2.jpg (237KB, 1025x1600px) Image search: [Google]
St_Gemma_Galgani_Icon_2.jpg
237KB, 1025x1600px
I only have 2 hours a day of internet.

I belong to a secret Catholic mystic sect named after a women saint called Gemma Galgani, in the Vatican we are known as Galganista, but a very few Bishops know of us, to others we are a myth. I know many secrets, I will reveal them to you, if there is shown interest.

I will begin with the big one. It is said that Jesus has risen, he walks amongst us as we speak in human form. We privately refer to Pope Francis as "Peter the Second", Benedict was made to step down because he was not deemed worthy enough to introduce to the world the coming of Christ.
>>
>>596580315

lying faggot

i am interested
>>
>>596580315
How many little boys did you guys hold as sex slavs ?
>>
>>596580315
Do you know who he is or do you only know that he is alive at this time?
>>
Pope Francis will be the last Pope, but there is a lot of disagreement as to why this is, no one is sure. Some in my sect believe The Christ will end the church, other's believe The Christ will end the world, but no one knows. If you listen to Pope's words, he speaks quite often of his limited time and of his time being cut short, but he speaks on behalf of the entire church. Listen to him carefully, there is an urgency in his words.
>>
>>596580725

I don't know who he is, and I am not sure if anyone else does. There are meetings taking place often to discuss this, but no one from my sect is privy to what is discussed in these meetings. I don't even know if he is a child or adult, but there is a lot of panic. The Pope will give many clues as to what is said, we're told to listen more carefully and to [a ritual we do to know the spirit of Christ] more often.
>>
>>596580737
Two thousand years ago Christ sacrificed Himself for us. This time is he here to get some payback?
>>
>>596581476
Well. The church is scared for the church. It is privately (but perhaps obvious to most) that The Lord is not happy with his church, for obvious reasons. Watch the church, it is trying very hard to be more loving and compassionate. Inside the church there is a war between the mystics and the old guard - the mystics are winning. Pope Francis is a mystic.
>>
File: DSC_1028.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_1028.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
Interested to know more about your sect what is your sects purpose?
>>
You say that Jesus has risen- that's what happened after he was crucified. So what killed him more recently?
>>
>>596580315
you have my attention, but I'm not sure if I believe you about all of that, only some of it.
>>
>>596581790
Pretty sure he ascended into heaven and will come.again to judge the living and th dead. When jesus was born as a man the The Father did not kill him he simply inserted Jesus into a mortal body. When he comes again it probably will be the same process
>>
>>596580315
Keep going !
>>
>>596581147
what is Jesus expected to do that will identify him? would he be labelled a terrorist or a magician/trickster by todays standards?
>>
does jesus know he is jesus?

thinking I might be jesus
>>
>>596581780
I am uncomfortable to answer this but I will try without saying to much. The basic is it was started for fragile young men we call lambs who had trouble living in this world, there is a believe that these men are most open to receive the spirit of Christ, but there are requirements, like you could not have killed.

>>596581790
I am using mystic terminology and it would take mystic mumbo-jumbo to explain. We are taught to not use literal terminology. Also, some of our beliefs are not exactly canon.
>>
if I am jesus watch out jews because I been spending a lot of time on /pol lately
>>
do you believe that the ufo phenomenon is directly linked to Demonic activity and if so what do you have to say about it or more specifically what are your thoughts on that angle of things because the pope has mentioned being willing to baptise aliens which seems like preparing people for something.
>>
>>596582455
How many Buddhas can dance on the head of a pin?
>>
I'm going to try to turn some water into wine I'll let you know if I am jesus brb
>>
>>596582455
>Also, some of our beliefs are not exactly canon.
such as?
>>
File: 057.jpg (11KB, 200x224px) Image search: [Google]
057.jpg
11KB, 200x224px
<Here's a pic to help your sect recognize Christ. I touched it up a little to add detail.
>>
>>596580315
What do you think of the year 2016, the month 2, the day 4?
>>
>>596582349
I don't know the answer to this. It is being discuss without us, obviously. But I do know that there has been a prominent Jewish rabbi who was at one of these meetings, but he is considered a quack by his own people. He is orthodox Jewish, his deceased head rabbi is said to have kept repeating "Jesus is messiah and he is with us." There have been a few more Jewish mystic in recent years who have had revelations of the Christ. Here is another.

Wont let me link it
>>
File: 250px-Mary_Jane_Watson.jpg (21KB, 250x416px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Mary_Jane_Watson.jpg
21KB, 250x416px
>>596580315
Last year i had a psyhosis, i was a jesus, actual my first name begins with J and last with K for real. So in my mind i thought i can comunicate with other people through music i listen and with a help of weed. Actually i thought MJ aka mary jane (watson) is in fact the mary and that people who smoke weed are connected with her. Its a long ass story but i would just like to add i gave a message to people that there are 3 rules they have to remember:
karma works and i reseted it for us all
men and women are equal
if you smoke weed you re in a good company
all people have 3 chances to attempt whathever they pursue
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
>>596580315
Tots or gtfo
>>
>>596582590
Oh boy, this is a touchy subject indeed.

Let's just say there are those in the Vatican who believe that "UFO's" are not bad at all. I don't think they're aliens or machines, I think they are angels and non-physical beings. Not sure if they're human souls but they are watching and rooting for us.
>>
File: 1413463701220s.jpg (3KB, 125x87px) Image search: [Google]
1413463701220s.jpg
3KB, 125x87px
>>596583206
Psychotic detected
>>
How would I go about joining your group?
I am a man that was raised in a middle class American family that never cared for money, was raised a Catholic and left the church when I was only twelve because my family quit going.
>>
okay I didn't turn the water into wine but I managed to turn it into kool aid. so the jury's still out
>>
>>596583474
your a semi god.
>>
>>596583474
If the koolaid is purple, you MUST drink it
>>
>>596583206
>karma works and i reseted it for us all
Wouldn't resetting karma contradict the idea of karma?
>>
>>596582455
Kinda sounds like me to be honest, I genuinely have trouble coexisting with the current state of the world, I help and love everyone I don't pass judgement, people have always said I have childlike innocence.
>>
>>596583206
I wish that you should find peace and that you should contemplate on things that are whole and good. Someone with a fragmented psyche should be in stillness as much as possible.
>>
>>596583368
I think that they are fallen angels, the "shining ones" and find it odd that their message almost always tries to discount religion and God, especially if they are so advanced and whatnot, they shouldn't be too concerned with our primitive religious thoughts, unless they are detrimental to our well being which I am in disagreement with. The whole fact that they straight up abduct people which is against their free will which God gave us and there are accounts of people using the name of Jesus Christos to stop them seems to indicate bad intentions and origins.
>>
>>596582455
>not exactly canon

GTFO YOU FUCKING LIGHT SABER HILT LOVING FAGGOT!
>>
>>596580315

how long were you bored this hard to decide to think of such bullshit and lie to fat people on the internet?
>>
>>596583727

Don't try to swim, learn to float. People like us have direction and we're led to good things, you trust this, yes? I know you do. Love, work, and enjoy your life.
>>
>>596583522
>semi god
>demi god
>words
>English language
>>
I have to go, take care, all.
>>
>>596584080
Pleas answer my question
>>
>>596583368
>they are watching and rooting for us.
forgot to add, they may be watching and rooting for us, but rooting for us to do what, destroy ourselves?. the Nazis were involved in the occult and so was jack parsons and Openhiemer and they were all involved in creating technologys that led to destructive forces and all claimed that knowledge came from "an outside influence".
>>
File: 1423073217138.gif (217KB, 328x272px) Image search: [Google]
1423073217138.gif
217KB, 328x272px
>>596580315
Why come to b, where no one will drink your kool-aid.

Thats how i know your a lying faggot.
>>
>>596584080
>>596584122
>>596584122
Fuck you.
>>
>>596584080

Advice for me before you go ?
>>
>>596581147
It's me i am the Jesus.
>>
>>596583401
I guess I will never know
>>
I hate when people put me on a pedestal. I am not trying to destroy the world I am actually restoring the ozone by not flicking cigarettes at the circular brick platform that grows moss around it. I am human I Love, Hate, judge, beat myself up, get depressed but mainly I just want to be left the fuck alone.
>>
>>596581147
I don't know who he is, and I am not sure if anyone else does. There are meetings taking place often to discuss this, but no one from my sect is privy to what is discussed in these meetings. I don't even know if he is a child or adult, but there is a lot of panic. The Pope will give many clues as to what is said, we're told to listen more carefully and to [suck each other's dicks] more often.
>>
>karma works and i reseted it for us all
Wouldn't resetting karma contradict the idea of karma?

Actually the idea was that all the bad shit people did and also all the good stuff that people did would reset so all of us would have basicly the same karma and start from scratch so each and everyone has same chance

also i would like to add this "A normal atom has a neutral charge with equal numbers of positive and negative particles"

so basicly good and bad must be in balance that was the idea... i considerd myself neutral like some kind of a middle man between good and bad and just passing info and stuff
>>
Jesus will "wake up" at the age of 30-33? Sorry for my bad english.
>>
daaamn, I really wanted to talk to OP more, I should have asked for an email.
>>
>>596584876

dude, there is no jesus

even if he would exist, it would be as if he would not. Look at history - imagine he existed once - still more than 66% of all mankind doesn't believe in him.

so FINALLY get over him and stop beeing mexican
>>
>>596580551
Slavs are hard to come by, unless you know the right people.
>>
no i was 23 at a time i thought i am jk
>>
File: Muhammad_Ahmad_al-Mahdi.jpg (15KB, 218x250px) Image search: [Google]
Muhammad_Ahmad_al-Mahdi.jpg
15KB, 218x250px
>>596580315

There is a similar discussion happening within the clerical Guardian Council of Iran. Many radical scholars believe the time of the Prophet is once again upon us - though unfortunately we do not hold the Ayatollah as a believer. I have heard rumors of discussions with the Archbishop of Canterbury and several American evangelicals. Perhaps we stand together?

I am using a deep-proxy set up for my work with the intelligence services, and can answer any questions of this new theology from an Islamic perspective. Inshallah, my roman friend.
>>
I am 31 about to turn 33. The awakening has been happening for 6 years now.
>>
I just turned 32 yesterday
>>
>>596584464
What would jesus have to do with the catholics?
Also, what will the white people do when he turns out to be pinoy?
>>
>>596585099
What relation does your group have with ISIS?
>>
If this is true then I am going to hell for eternity. I am definitely past redemption.
>>
>>596585295
> ISIS
> JISIS
> JIZUS
> JIZZUS
>>
this whole thread
>implying people haven't been talking/acting like this shit has been happening forever
>ronpaulitshappening.gif

"I promise the world will end tomorrow guys"

Said the man in 1903.
>>
>>596585422
Yeah well 1903 was the beginning of the end; things take a while to wind down man
>>
>>596585384
No one is past redemption, if you are still alive and thinking of redemption, you must want it.
Just ask for forgiveness my son.
>>
Why would you of all people be on fucking /b/?
>>
File: Fdghjkf.png (110KB, 600x601px) Image search: [Google]
Fdghjkf.png
110KB, 600x601px
>>596585559
Why do you think?
>>
>>596585559
Why wouldn't we be on /b/?
>>
>>596585526
>1903 was the beginning of the end
>1830 was the beginning of the end
>1532 was the beginning of the end
>Earth is just a planet with some humans on it who are incredibly stupid and think they're moar important than they really are.
>>
>>596580315
As a Roman Catholic, I'm interested.

What does your sect do (purpose in the Vatican)? Are there more secret sects (like the Isacriots)? How do you join these sects?
>>
>>596580737
Do you refer to this?
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophecy_of_the_Popes
>>
>>596585411
And he took milk, and when he had given thanks, he gave it to them, saying,
>>
>>596585761
These are all means to the ends
>>
>>596585295

Daesh are an extremist Sunni organisation, and the Guardian Council is officially Shia. We run airstrikes against Daesh daily, and most regard Al-Baghdahi's set as an earthly power play. I expect them to collapse as a state inside of a year, leaving a hellish new civil war.

Daesh is a set of loosely aligned warlords, and their religious philosophy is of a purely reactionary sort - as expected given they kill more scholars they find.

It's an interesting distraction for our military, but will have no impact on the end-times.

>>596585559

Everyone gets bored.
>>
>>596585859
Are you really Roman? Do you ever dress up Asterix book style and wish for the good old days?
>>
>>596585761
those people are just stupid. Obviously the Big Bang was the beginning of the end.
>>
>>596586096
Roman Catholic as opposed to Byzantine Catholic
>>
>>596585543
I will, but I have committed unforgivable sin. Multiple times. I am scared, I don't want to go to hell. Regardless of it's implied existence, and what anyone thinks. I don't want to risk going to hell. I don't know if it will matter, but I will try to be a better person.
>>
>>596586096

roman-catholic is the official term for catholics who believe in the vatican in germany.
>>
>>596586253
>>596586479
Are you guys really falling for literal bait?
But seriously, if alleged jesus came back, what make you think he'd pick a sect like catholicism and/or organised religion in general?
>>
>>596582455
Growing up I was always a very sensitive boy, pushed to tears easily by family's issues. I am still quite sensitive young man, I can't handle when things are getting intense.

What I would like to know is how does it feel to receive the spirit of Christ?
I suspect I have felt some aspect of it in a weaker form. Freeing, cleansing, and true.
>>
>>596580315
>no signs of revelations stuff happening
>claims to be in secret sect
>doesn't talk about antichrist orfalse prophet
Mfw we are talking to false prophet rn
>>
>>596586720
Aside from his establishment of the Church through Peter?
>>
>>596580315

>2 hours of internet
>monk in secretive sect.
>browses /b/

Suuuure. Seems legit.
We all read Da Vinci Code, Silas. Go to bed.
>>
>>596586837
Lol, jesus is probably a palestinian, that's why the zionists are getting all butthurt all the time
>>
>>596586837
Seriously, read back, he wasn't an establishment type of guy. Pretty sure he would question what that religion became and how it operates in the world today yes?
>>
I know it is forbidden but do you have a personal issue with angel worship?
>>
>>596587088
Maybe he would take an ecumenical approach.
Meanwhile, the rest of the [majority of the] world will just carry on oblivious
>>
Here's a question. There is a portion in Jesus's timeline that is missing. Some believe that he was studying with buddhist monks and a lot of those teachings are tweaked, being that they are necessarily very holy and spiritual people. Is there any evidence that you know of that would support this? It seems pretty logical and a likely thing that could happen.
>>
I am always sitting on the curb watching life pass by. Op has left to be with me in her bed. I believe in God the Christian God. There is no other God to me. 3 parts all the same body.
>>
>>596580737
i call bullshit
>>
>>596587088
I like to further this point. Jesus was making moves to propagate his message through his disciples, but the intent of that was purely to break the shackles of living in fear of God. Old Testament was more than likely starting to be perceived as archaic like the Modern Bible is today, rife with human exaggeration at points an overall theme of a vengeful God. To Christ, this was counterproductive to the salvation of the soul, to act purely out of fear means to act out of pure selfishness most of the time. Thusly the message turned into Love yourself, love those around you, don't close your heart to the wonders that still exist in the ocean of tragedy that is life. A life lived like that is the path I think he was trying to make apparent. It's only after his time that the mistakes of the old testament are made again in the following books.
>>
>>596585648
Kek
>>
>>596582500
topkek.bmp
>>
>>596588014
After a pause, bullshit comes to you. You have obtained bullshit.
You can hear running water
You can enter doors to the front, left or right. The way behind is closed.
>>
>>596588353
throw bullshit at back door
>>
>>596588483
Bullshit is absorbed up the back door. You are without bullshit.
You can hear running water.
Your lantern is running low.
You can enter doors to the front, left or right. The way behind is closed, and smells shitty.
>>
>>596588687
stick the lantern up my ass and start licking back door
>>
>>596588826
End of the world.
The world ends.
Your world ends.
Your lantern goes out. The lantern's world ends.
The shitty taste remains.
You can't see any doors.
Oh well, end of the world anyway.
>>
>>596588992
I'm fine with the shitty taste anyway.
>>
>>596589105
You have obtained bullshit.
Nothing happens, for quite a long time.
>>
>>596589259
start licking nothing
>>
I believe.
Teach us your ways, kind anon.
>>
>>596586340
there's one unforgivable sin... can it be? Oh!
>>
>>596586801
finally someone who noticed the jist of the story
that said, it most probably is just a story
>>
>>596580315
Jesus was a sand nigger who only had like 12 followers.
>>
>>596583206
are you from germany
>>
GET THE FUCK INTO /X/ WE NEED THESE THREADS
IGNORE THE PLEBS WHO CALL YOU A ROLEPLAYER WHEN YOU GET THERE
>>
>>596590256
Peas be up on you.
You hear running water.
>>
File: Tabula.gif (160KB, 528x400px) Image search: [Google]
Tabula.gif
160KB, 528x400px
>>596580315
OP Dont lie Jesus was never dead he is Immortal he can come back to earth (malkuth) whenever he pleases. The Christ is a force not a single person, but a force you need to incarnate to reach Heaven (Kether)
>>
>>596591217
What's all this shit (bakluth) in brakets you made-up workd motherfucker?
>>
I've enjoyed this thread.
Thanks Op.
Thanks all.
>>
>>596583474
turned water into kool aid?
to a nigga thats a blessing
>>
>>596580315
op's 2 hours are up faggots
thread is kill
>>
>>596580315
Is Pope Francis possibly in contact with Him?
Thread posts: 116
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.