[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Click for more| Home]

If you don't vaccinate your kids you are a failure as a parent.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (147KB, 1080x922px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
147KB, 1080x922px
If you don't vaccinate your kids you are a failure as a parent.
>>
We got vaccinated at schools and I always skipped them. Never been healthier.
>>
>>596415193
Was your pussy scared of needles?
>>
>>596415193
lol never been healthier...vaccines don't make you healthier lol
>preventative
>>
Why would you not get vaccinated?
>>
File: 1404717546876.png (498KB, 798x920px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1404717546876.png
498KB, 798x920px
I aint letting them put their 911 waws a terrorist attack were not all lizard people jfk was killed by jwb mind controlling believe all their LIES serum in my childrens.

get the fuck out of here you god damned illuminati faggot.
>>
>>596415324
No, i never liked any medications.
Look at the average /b/tard now, taking antidepressants, obese fucks with 100 disorders.
At least they are vaccinated, huh.
>>
>>596415193
Yes, you are a really healthy ghost.
>>
File: 1411927559821.jpg (7KB, 209x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1411927559821.jpg
7KB, 209x200px
>>596415193
And all the doctors and cientists of the past wept, for their war against disease, all the triumphs and hard won battles grumbled before ignorance and falsehood.
>>
>>596415503
>implying
>>
>>596415064
why is vaccination so popular all of a sudden today?

like, who's mind controlling you fags, to talk about very specific shit every other week?
>>
>>596415718
Wish I owned a pharmaceutical company to make billions off sheep like you.
>>
> op implying that people on 4chan are not virgins
le kek
>>
I still dont understand why there's such a big debate in the usa about this shit.
The advantages outweight the disadvantages.
And there are faggots like: >>596415193 who might aswell talk about how they've smoked their whole life and how it never harmed them so the tons of medical evidence must be a jewish conspiracy.
>>
>>596415880
>pharmas make billions off of vaccines
LOL, you're dumb as fuck, aren't you?

You can get vaccinated for free plenty of places, Big Pharma makes its money off of mood-altering Zoloft shit and cock-pills of course.

Your ignorance hurts us all, hopefully some ignorant nigger murders you before you get to the rest of us.
>>
>>596415880
I presume you would not wear any armor at the war or as a riot police, or condom while fucking random whores from club. As they are made by companys that whants you to be one of billions off sheep.
>>
>>596415503
>comparing anti-depressants and vaccines
are you a fucking Creationist or something?

Does science really boggle you so much you don't understand the difference between medications and vaccines?
>>
>>596415193
we meet again, anecdotal evidence
statistics and large-scale peer-reviewed studies would like to have a word with you
>>
>>596416369
I don't live in a place with niggers, fatboy.
>>596416454
This nigga comparing shit to bread, lol.
>>
>>596416369
Just because it's free to you, don't mean it's actually free. The government just forces your neighbors to pay for it.
>>
>>596416699
He thinks free isn't his own taxes at work.
Whatever floats his boat.
>>
File: tfw am robot.png (253KB, 800x824px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tfw am robot.png
253KB, 800x824px
>>596415064
>driving two days ago
>hipster in a hatchback shit
>has "THE BIGGEST LIE EVER TOLD" plastered all over the car
>anti-vaccine paragraphs tl;dr
>anti-vac websites all over

jimmies were raged, pic related
>>
>>596415503
Haha yeah, you're fucking stupid. I know exactly the mindset you have because I had it, as a fucking teenager, but I got my vaccinations anyway, because i'm not a punk bitch. You're actually just afraid it's poison or something, like every other retard who is afraid of vaccines, you're just a bitch. If I could hold you down and innoculate you with everything I could I would. It would be some seriously hot and sexy, steamy rape-bondage except my dick is a big fucking hypodermic needle sliding into your glutes filling you up with my hot disease-preventing seed.
>>
>implying I'd ever breed in the first place, we're not dogs, we can control these things
>>
>>596415407
nobody chooses to not get vaccinated, they choose for their kids to not get vaccinated

>>596415503
cause n effect how does it correlate
>>
>>596415193
Fluoride causes you to be a communist. I don't drink fluoride, and I'm not a communist, so it worked
>>
>>596415880
big pharma made more money off your foreskin then they do off vaccines
>>
>>596416056
I mean it could be a conspiracy I don't know Much if anything about it I'm just trusting the word of someone who is smarter than me
>>
>>596416645
Incapability to see folly of your reasoning does not make my argument false or unaccurate.
>>
>>596417141
I'm not a kike or amerifat.
>>
>>596417098
>I don't drink fluoride
I bet you do pinko

>>596417178
a conspiracy with no effects with no benefits to the illumiati, fucking bullshit. a conspiracy would be keeping the vaccine for the richfags and letting the poorfags be disease riddled.
>>
The only thing I don't like is the yearly flu vaccine. Took it twice, and got very sick each time right after. Doctor said, "don't do that anymore"....lol. That being said, I've had every other vaccine (which is different than the flu), with no side effects.
>>
Anti-Vaccine people in a nutshell:
>MUH RIGHTS > MUH KIDS HEALTH
>>
>>596415064
Agreed
>>
>>596416369
Holy shit you are retarded. They still make millions off vaccines. Not everyone gets it for free niggeR. They hair had a case of bad vaccines that was being used in Africa, whatever was in it caused woman to have miscarriages.

>if it a not deadly/extremely painful virus skip the shot. Your a pussy if you are in the 18 to 60 range and get it. Your body should be able to fight it off.
>>
File: 1422945272441.gif (284KB, 500x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1422945272441.gif
284KB, 500x500px
Honestly I think if you don't want to get your kids vaccinated, don't.
Not because I think you shouldn't get vaccinated, but because you're actively endagering your progeny by your stupidity. When your child dies of preventable measles because you're a retard, that's evolution. Good.
>inb4 herd immunity
>>
File: Mount-Stupid[1].gif (32KB, 500x664px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Mount-Stupid[1].gif
32KB, 500x664px
also pic related:
every anti-vaccination-protester ever
>>
>>596416788
>>596416699
>government already paid for vaccines
then it makes no difference if you use it or not, does it?

stick to a fucking point you stupid pieces of shit.
>>
>>596417535
I bet you think obamacare is for pussies

>shill
>>
People are spoiled in that they forget what it's like to really be involved in a plague and pandemic.

What do we really have to worry about? Catching the flu and missing a week of work? A handful of people catching Ebola and mostly being ok?

They've forgotten why vaccines are important.
>>
>>596417535
>millions
they make BILLIONS off of their real products.

If you're refusing to vaccinate out of some misguided attempt to harm the pharmaceutical industry, you are BEYOND retarded.
>>
File: approvedbyfrodo.gif (1024KB, 184x141px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
approvedbyfrodo.gif
1024KB, 184x141px
>mfw jewish
>mfw no vaccinations
>>
>>596417675
because you remember being involved in a plague...
>>
>>596417753
>jewish

I'd rather be sick or dead, thanks
>>
This shit is just another thing for people to fucking disagree on. People would disagree with anything just to feel unique or because they think people fucking care. Anyone who doesn't get vaccinated for no good reason is a shouldn't be allowed hospital treatment for anything because that would be hypocritical.
>>
>>596417824
No, but I'm educated enough to know that vaccines prevent the spread of disease.

I'm also rational to draw the conclusion that less vaccines=more disease.
>>
>>596415866
Op here, Just been in the news rounds a lot lately, media controls a lot of discussions obviously. But I've heard about anti-vaxxers from the science community for the last 3 or 4 years now, and recently with measles out breaking. Again. It's the anti-science, backward thinking idiots that allow this shit to happen. Because muh religion, or muh harmful chemicals that cause AUTISM, ohh noo not my baby! I'd rather my child die of measles and hay fever and shit rather than condemn the kid to a life of autism -a genetic developmental order caused by your own fucked up genes-
>>
>>596417098
>fluoride
of course

this is the type of faggot we're allowing to spread disease
>>
>>596417426
Thats fine. Some people have reactions to vaccines in which case they cant receive them, making their form of protection herd immunity.

WHICH ONLY WORKS IF ALL THE RETARD PARENTS ACTUALLY VACCINATE YOUR KIDS
>>
>>596417594
A lot of the pro-vaccination posters belong to that 'mount stupid' level of knowledge as well.
>inb4 anti-vaccination faggot
>>
>>596416891
A lovely straw man argument rounded off with a hearty helping of blatant homoeroticism... 8/8
>>
>>596417824
I dont know about that guy, but I do. I was at the India while the bubonic plague epidem.
>>
>>596418058
might be true, but anti-vaccination-posters end after it
>>
>>596418058
no, I'm way to the left of that bell curve. basically I choose not to disbelieve everything ever in favor of some right wing nut job disproven "vaccine causes autism" shit just becuse it blew up on twitter
>>
How about we talk about the people who got the measles who were vaccinated against it.
>>
>>596417426
Flu vaccines are not meant for the general population, they're supposed to be reserved for at risk demographics: children, seniors and the immuno-compromised.

It's mostly a waste anyway, the influenza virus evolves so quickly that each year's vaccine only protects against the previous year's strains.
>>
>>596415064
>your kids
Wrong site, pal. The average person on 4chan is still a child themselves.
>>
>>596418294
the minor few who go the measels BECAUSE of the spread DUE to the anti-vac movement allowing it to spread

>hurr durr .1% doesn't work in, ergo I won't do it
>>
>>596417098
Flawless logic
>>
>>596417178
It's only a conspiracy to the uneducated.

People like to think they're smarter than some higher authority. Conspiracies give them a sense of superiority usually lacking from their otherwise insignificant lives - like they're privy to some special knowledge.

Anyone actually educated in the field wants to put a railroad spike through their skulls - but scientists lack the clout afforded by stupidity.
>>
>>596417875
No worries goy, we got you covered
>>
>>596418294
Vaccines aren't 100 percent guaranteed to stave off their designated sickness dipshit. No medication has a 100 percent success rate.
It bolsters your immunity to it it, making it harder to contract and less severe if you do get it.
>>
>>596418382
Mandatory in the military, at least is was.
>>
Language is a virus
>>
>>596417594
Tomatoes ARE biologically fruits, despite what the Supreme Court might opine.

According to the Concise Oxford Dictionary of Botany, a fruit is defined as "strictly, the ripened ovary of a plant and its contents. More loosely, the term is extended to the ripened ovary and seeds together with any structure with which they are combined."

nice troll pic
>>
>>596416056
There are no disadvantages. If you believe that you are a failure
>>
http://themetapicture.com/angry-scientist-finds-uneducated-internet-comment-and-delivers-badass-response/

americans....
>>
>>596417594
...but a tomato has seeds...
vegetables dont have seeds
>>
>>596415718

the fuck is this, the ending to war of the worlds?
>>
>>596417567
Your kid, my kid, rest of kids die. Good jerb
>>
I like the idea of this thread, its like all of 4chan coming round the barrel and shooting some fish
>>
>>596418630
makes sense

you need to take extra precautions when you have that many people sharing such close space.

They can be considered in the immuno-compromised group simply because of their lifestyle.
>>
>>596415064
Frenchfag here, got vaccined as a kid.
Here nobody wonders about it anymore, people just do it because we know it's good.
Fucking americunt putting science in question because they're afraid of little needle in the arm.
>>
>>596415064
Around here, if you dont vaccinate your new born immidately after birth there is around 70% chanse that they will die out of tuberculosis. You dont see many anti people here for that reason.
>>
>>596417535
Yea I'm sure most of the 18-60 year olds with the plague just fought it off. Maybe the 40 year old with chicken pox that has to be hospitalized should have thought about that. Oh wait I know maybe all those kids with polio were just faking it for the attention. Get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>596417824

Yeah, he's just talking out his ass. Plagues are super-fun! It's like a zombie apocalypse, except you don't have to kill someone's shambling remains before looting all their stuff!

Try it sometime!
>>
I never got vaccinated because my parents didn't trust it. I never got a needle ever in my life, currently 18, how fucked am i?
>>
>>596418031
This
Oddly the vaccination rates used to be lower in poor, highly religious communities. Now those rates are equal in high earning locations throughout the west. Only the west. East seems to believe science, doctors and shit like that
>>
>>596418294
There are a number of reasons why:
> immunocomprimisation
> Defective immune system (genetic or otherwise)
> Idiot parents didn't take them for their booster shot
> Inherent variability (like shit, is a condom 100% effective? - there will always be an anomaly where the vaccine just doesn't 'take').
>>
>>596415064
Life hack: For a super immune system take oregano oil 3 times a day. Thank you, I love you all.... donations welcome.
>>
>>596416699
Checkin double dubs
>every eurofag makes the same claim about their socialized healthcare that they think they hold over amerifats
>>
>>596418632
Metaphors are a virus
>>
>>596418942
Really fucked.
>>
>>596419078
Metaphors are a virus is a virus
>>
>>596418758
my kid doesn't die. My kid got vaccinated.
>>
>>596418942
might as well be dead bro.
>>
In the UK I've never heard of people not wanting to vaccinate their kid. I think you have a vaccination check before you're allowed into school and the school provides you with further vaccines if needed.

Absolutely ridiculous. Good ol' American ignorance, it never ceases to amaze me.
>>
>>596418942
Get shots. Seriously. Especially for things like Measles, HPV, Hep A and Hep B.
>>
>>596418942
well some should be done as a child because the reaction to the vacc' gets more violent compared to childhood.
you can and should still get it done, but expect some serious illness when you do it.
In the end: Ask a doctor.
>>
>>596418606
More like everyone is at 98% immunity then the amount of people getting it is lowered stopping potential outbreaks. It also stops mutation since there isn't enough to breed and spread. Take away that barrier and the shit can grow exponentially
>>
>americans
>>
>>596419255
Some regions let you sign a waiver. Typically it was religious but becoming ok for anyone
>>
>>596419255
Unfortunately it's starting to catch (huehuehue) on in Australia. It's so fucking dumb.
>>
>>596418294
How bout we talk about how your mom was on the pill but you still managed to be concieved then found your way past a coat hanger for 9 months and grew up to infect us with your comments.
>>
>>596418942
The chances are that at some point in your life you will get these illnesses and possibly die.
Especially if you go abroad. Be very careful where you holiday.
Or do the fucking intelligent thing and get your fucking shots you autist.
>>
>>596415064

I've seen an Obama speach weeks ago. It's sad when your president has to tell you that science really exists...
>>
>>596419220
No your kid can get it. 98% efficacy. See above. More vaccinated, closer that 98% becomes effectively 100% like polio in us.
>>
>>596418942
seriously, you should let anyone you plan to have sex with know this about you, that's basic ethics

if you find that people are terrified to come in contact with you and you want them to, then get the fucking vaccines.
>>
>>596419542
Yes this 98% efficacy is the reason why booster shots and immunoblots exist though.
>>
>>596415064
this is not reddit fuck off!!!
>>
>>596415064
Absofuckinlutely.
>>
>>596415503

If you don't like medications you put everyone at risk. I'd suggest you go take "your own body your own rules" far from society where you are a threat only to yourself.
>>
>>596419790
Exactly, a chain is only as strong as the weakest link.
>>
>>596415064
>If you don't vaccinate your kids you are a failure as a parent.

The AMA exists to sell "patent medicines" and the MMR causes autism -- too many vaccines in too short a time at too young an age.
>>
>>596419488

>calling the poor doomed soul autistic

He didn't get vaccinated, how can he have autism?
>>
>>596419905
Except there is no empirical evidence to suggest a correlation and the preservative used in the vaccines purported to cause autism hasn't been used for 14 years.
>>
>>596418031
so you are pretty much parroting the TV, in a network that supposedly exists for people who want to escape the usual media control.

Nice job, faggot!
>>
>>596419916

Well... shit.
>>
>>596418139
You know what it's called when you try to hand-wave away something someone said with trite and incorrect assessments of logical fallacy? It's called really fucking lame. You'd get kicked off the debate team faggot, and nobody cares. Fact is anti-vaxxers are irrational, insane, retarded fucking morons and their half-baked reasoning doesn't have to be and shouldn't be met with anything but the most direct and honest derision.
>>
>>596419905
>MMR causes autism
LOL, you're a stupid faggot

please go to African and die of ebola
>>
>>596419905
>implying autism is a disease
somewhere people started calling things that were not completely desirable a disease so people could drown them in medication.
did you ever consider that autism assburgers and adhd and whatelse belongs in the normal human spectrum?
people are too lazy to do their job as parent and want to solve their problems with magic pills.
>>
>>596419916
But how can mirrors be real if our eyes arent real?
>>
>>596419903

Yeah I was thinking to people that can't get vaccinated and are put at risk by this kind of asshole. Herd immunity is a thing.
>>
>>596419916
>so funny!
>>
>>596420402
jaden pls go
>>
>>596419916
Good point anon.
>>
>>596419704
This!!
>>
>>596420402
God damn it Jaden, you're not paying attention to your acting classes are you? Get off 4chan, put your phone away, and listen to your acting coach. Jesus fuck. What are we supposed to do when your dad dies!? Watch Will-O!? Fucking shoot me.
>>
>2014
>Measles still kills people because dumbfucks listen to Jenny McCarthy and Oprah Windfrey for medical advices.

Yeah everyone knows that Obama causes vaccines because he is muslim, fox news said...

>2015 and adults still have to get told that science is a real thing.
>>
>>596420183
>Go to African
>>
>>596420793
Actually that meme op posted is from skeptics guide to the universe. Reddit is for faggots.
>>
>>596420027
I'm not a tinfoil faggot.

There is.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-kirby/government-concedes-vacci_b_88323.html

It is possible, however extremely rare. Children with specific genetic markers can have a direct reaction in developing autism spectrum disorder due to vaccines. This is why something like genetic testing before administration of vaccines is necessary in the future.

It is not as big of a deal as the tinfoil hat community yells about, however it is not entirely bullshit either.
Thread posts: 122
Thread images: 8


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.