[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Click for more| Home]

So why didn't you order some LSD through the darknet already?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 200
Thread images: 40

So why didn't you order some LSD through the darknet already? All you need is a mailing address, it's so simple.

Psychedelics thread.
>>
>>596405259
>risks going through darknet for some lsd
topkek i can buy it on the street. its not heroin...i said heroin cuz quantity and shit
>>
File: 1421704803474.gif (428KB, 200x183px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1421704803474.gif
428KB, 200x183px
>>596405589
You can buy it on the street, but it's unsafe.
Why not have it delivered to your house, pay a fraction of what you'd pay a dealer and be certain you got acid and not some research chemical?
>>
>>596405259
Silk road and SR2.0 both got shut down...
Only websites iv known so far
>>
>>596405259
problem is getting a mailing address.

how are you supposed to get one without having to register an ID?
>>
>>596405833
why bring attention to the people that are successfully darkwebbing? dont speak unless spoken to and even then dont speak. ultimate newfag behavior for darkweb etiquette is talking about it
>>
>>596405259
cause I don't need darknet to get to lsd...
>>
>>596405833
topkek you can get an rc from a darknet vendor in the same course of transaction. its black market not government run medical cannabis. topkek. mailing address is a problem and figuring out how to stay anonymous CORRECTLY and not some faggy way. then you have to worry about bitcoins and other various things. maybe agora if your a serious nigger?
>>
>>596405994
>dont speak unless spoken to
>dont speak unless spoken to
>dont speak unless spoken to
>dont speak unless spoken to
>dont speak unless spoken to

Wtf how is it a thing then?
>>
give me the $ and i will im trying to save up for it xD
>>
What a total fucking coincidence! I received it last week and I'm taking it this Saturday. This will be my first time taking LSD, but I've done shrooms once before (also from darknet) and had a hell of a fun time, so needless to say I'm excited.

What movies would you recommend? So far I have yellow submarine, finding nemo, and pokemon the movie 2000 as candidates
>>
>>596405259
>>596406120
>kids think they're getting real LSD and not RC's
>>
>>596406253
smart people is how
>>
>>596405589
>buying anything other than hash and weed on the street
>being this much autistic
>>
>>596405259
anyone tried dxm??

I've been told it has potential to be really dangerous and give you brain damage and shit but I'm not really sure
>>
>>596406511
>ordering schedule 1 drugs online to a mailing address linked to your name

ISP's can see TOR traffic on your network.
The only reason you don't get instantly fucked is because they don't care.

Only way to be completely safe is SSH tunneling to a secure VPN in another country and then using TOR from there.
>>
>>596406321
anything directed by wes anderson. anything studio ghibli if you're into anime. transcendence. and if you havent seen Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas then that is your movie that you are watching while tripping shut up watch that movie do it
>>596406601
liver damage, DXM is fun but not for long term or extended use. I recommend DMT to everyone in this thread
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 336x280px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 336x280px
>>596406321
Fear and loathing in las vegas, nightmare before christams or just put any tool album on
>>
>buying hard drugs on shady darknet
>wiring money to obscure addresses
>taking the chinese/Indian pills they send you
>not just smoking weed or get drunk like normal People
>being this stupid
>>
>>596405259
I tried LSD once, it fucked me up. I was that one guy who tried it once and got absolutely destroyed. Thank God, psychiatrists saved my sorry ass.
>>
>>596406839
>thinking psychedelics are hard drugs
>not knowing what bitcoins are
>not knowing how seller reviews work
>thinking everyone has to be exactly the same as you
>thinking you're smarter than others because they use drugs that you don't
>>
>>596407036
im not saying everybody has to be the same as me. fine for me if you order lsd or whatever via darknet. but i can still find that stupid, yes.
>>
>>596406321
i dont know about anyone else but watching a movie would be kinda dumb and hard to focus on while tripping. put on music and go to a semi dark room and just zone out looking at something like wood with a noticeable grain pattern or a stucco ceiling. its a waste of the drug to take it and then not even look at the hallucinations which are in my opinion the best part.
>>
>>596406917
You seem fine to me, probably just a hemorrhoid
>>
File: 1409696589908.jpg (6KB, 235x242px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1409696589908.jpg
6KB, 235x242px
>>596405949
Try evo and agora, they're great.
>>596405959
Make a P.O. box. You register an ID, no problem. If the parcel is intercepted, say you had nothing to do with it. Considering you did everything through TOR browser, you're safe as houses. You just need someone else to make a P.O. box for you if an interception occurs.
>>596405994
Are you 11? Please go. That was the biggest load of unrelated bullshit I've ever heard anyone say about darknet. I hope you're trolling because if so, you sure got me.
>>596406120
Nice nbome, friend. Just remember that we don't really know if it's bad for you right now.
>>596406148
It's unlikely to be an rc from a reputed vendor, because people test them all the time. Mailing address is not a problem, staying anonymous is so simple you have to be retarded to fail it. You literally just need to use TOR and encrypt your shipping address through PGP incase the vendor gets busted and keeps track of the clients addresses. Educate yourself.
>>596406253
I don't know, he just went fight club on something completely random.
>>596406321
I suggest nature. It's so much better than movies. Go on a trip with a bunch of friends, it's a fantastic experience. Movies tend to keep you from really immersing yourself in the lsd experience, in my opinion.
>>596406783
I'm not sure you understand half the words you used in this post.
>ISP's can see TOR traffic on your network.
but they can't decipher it.
>ordering schedule 1 drugs to a mailing address linked to your name
that literally anyone in the world could've ordered to the address.
>educate yourself.
>>596406312
You can get one tab samples for a few $, really.
>>596406839
>hard drugs
>shady darkner
>obscure addresses
>chinese/indian pills
>get drunk like normal people
Please, for the love of all that is holy, mcfucking educate yourself. That was all just embarrassing, really.
>>596406917
Do you or your close family members have a history of mental issuse?
>>
it's almost close to impossible to get real LSD these days, so why should I try
>>
>>596407298
>but they can't decipher it
They can, but don't need to.
They can use the fact that you used TOR prior to receiving a package full of drugs to link them to you.
>>
>>596407298
I would want to trip outside but unfortunately with our work schedules we have to make it Saturday night. And it's the middle of winter so it's going to be freezing cold, would you still recommend going outside?
We could maybe walk down to the park but I'm not sure how I'll respond to cold climate whilst tripping balls lol.
>>
>>596407613
Tripping outside is a waste of psyches imo.

All I ever want to do is sit inside and look at pretty colors/good music.

Shit like 420.moe and 0x40hues (https://c66b1e1548a045925e3432c10b9d2fd8ecff9d84.googledrive.com/host/0B8QEardTLm8DQVItUFRpUXgyd3c/0x40%20Hues%20v5.0.swf)
>>
>>596407298
>Do you or your close family members have a history of mental issuse?

My father was nuts. He was a good man and he never attacked me physically, but the years before he died of cancer were filled with constant emotional abuse. I loved and hated him at the same time.
>>
File: shitloads of acid.jpg (176KB, 1463x835px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
shitloads of acid.jpg
176KB, 1463x835px
>>596407387
I think you are wrong.
>>
SWIM is interested in getting bit coins but is a complete scrub. where 2 not get scammed and good rates
>>
>>596407802
if you know how to zone out and look at nothing for an extended period of time it doesnt matter where you are. actually being in the warm sun "looking" at the trees moving in wind can be fucking amazing
>>
Because I don't want to go to prison.
>>
>>596407298
>embarrassing
well im not the one that buys lsd on the black market and lectures others how to best aquire and use them. on the contrary, it might be embarrassing for you when your euphoria manifests itself in a severe drug problem and you cant get your life on track again. but that will be fine with me, pls go on with your life and feel good about lecturing others how to be a super pro drug king.
>>
>>596408173
/thread
>>
>>596408115
Being in the warm sun watching trees doesn't work this time of year.
>>
> inb4 psychedelics aren't a drug for recreational purposes but a sacrament , a tool.

I know I'm too late for that inb4 but guys , if you are this person , you are hated.
The only reason you have friends is not because you help them expand their minds , but because you have the trip connect.
Stop being autistic and putting so much into drug induced hallucinations and feelings.
>>
File: upset.png (333KB, 357x346px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
upset.png
333KB, 357x346px
>>596407497
A man downloaded a program called TOR.
The same man had LSD shipped to an address with his name on it.
THEREFORE, IN ANY COURT OF LAW, THIS MAN IS GUILTY OF TRAFFICKING LSD.
Please be trolling. Please.
>>596407613
As long as you're well dressed I don't see why it should matter. If you're physically comfortable, any place is good for acid. It's really nice when you move around though, keeps things interesting.
Besides, it doesn't have to be the entire trip. You can just go out for a walk or two when you feel like it.
>>596407802
Listen to music and look at the moon and sky at night while tripping. If you find that as mindblowing and amazing as sitting inside, I'll be honestly quite surprised, but whatever floats your boat.
>>596407934
Psychedelics are known to trigger dormant psychiatric issues in people with tendencies. It's a shame that you had to suffer for it, was the trip itself enjoyable?
>>596407993
I hate to do this but go to reddits darknet market noobs /r/. You'll figure it all out there. You can pay a btc site with a credit card and get btcs... The big sites are almost always legit.
>>596408173
>>596408237
The chances of going to prison as long as you don't blurt out that you were the one who ordered the lsd are 0. I don't mean this, like, figuratively, I mean it like, there is actually no way for law enforcement to nail you for anything as long as you use TOR and encrypt your shipping address. It's perfectly safe as long as you arm yourself with knowledge.
>>596408175
I was actually looking for someone like you for a while, do you mind if I explore your opinions and mind for a little bit?
You seem very certain that lsd leads to severe drug problems. What do you mean by that? How would you say that happens? Do you think I'm lecturing about lsd for ego, on an anonymous asshole of the internet?
I'm genuinely interested in your motives.
>>596408393
Nature is incredible. Hell, a walk in a nasty city street can be incredible on lsd. Try it.
>>
>>596406511
> not being able to interact with the real world
> drug dealers don't even want to deal with me
> buying weed from a highschool acquantence
> who is also my gay lover with much tasty butthole.
> too much autism for one man.

Thats you.
>>
File: 1343231940659.jpg (18KB, 500x327px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1343231940659.jpg
18KB, 500x327px
>>596408838
I think you are making very broad generalisations here. You probably know someone who takes psychedelics very seriously and it irks you. Why, though?
>>
>>596408838
just because you cant align your center and raise your inner level to connect with your peace spirit doesnt mean you can hate on others for their legitimate experiences. ive actually been in space and seen other planets and it was real. LSD is a tool to explore the reality of other universes and realign your chi
>>
File: 1419881170451.png (125KB, 470x371px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419881170451.png
125KB, 470x371px
>>596409264
subtle
>>
>>596409252
Because its more retarded than finding an actual religion.
We literally keep them around for the hook-up.
And thats not even worth the trouble and listening to his fanciful pseudo religious babble about a fucking drug.
I didn't say all though , it was directed at a very specific type of psychedelic user.
>>596409264
You are that guy.
But you are a troll and I 8 da b8.
>>
>>596409006
>I'm genuinely interested in your motives.

the affinity to use drugs for "excitement" on a regular basis correlates heavily with the affinity to use a broader range of drugs ultimately resulting in drug problems. just look at any Junkie, he will almost certainly be addicted to alcohol, tobacco, heroin and others together. one leads to the other, know what i mean? though lsd on itself might be pretty harmless (though major complications may occur already after 1st use), people who advocate the use of heavy hacilogenes seem to be the ones prone for future drug Problems, thats what i meant. also, its somehow strange to me. i dont feel the Need to be tripping heavily, i feel fine without it.

i dont have any motives to get you away from usage, and dont judge you for it though. its find with me. but since you asked so politely and since this is a why didnt you order lsd via darknet alread thread, i thought i might have my say. if you think this is all bullshit, do so but i wouldnt even care.
>>
File: 1330906238940.jpg (209KB, 960x1800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1330906238940.jpg
209KB, 960x1800px
>>596409907
I can't see the damage it causes, unlike an actual religion. It's just opinions, really. I can see why you'd get pissed having to listen to that stuff, and I can see why you'd keep people like that around just for the hookup, but I don't know why you find that kind of babbling so very negative. People babble about bullshit all the time, sometimes about more insane bullshit and sometimes less so. Unless the whole religious psychedelic thing is all-encompassing and there's nothing left of the person to talk to without the conversation deteriorating to that kind of annoying nonsense, I don't think you should be so judgmental.
Besides, just because you know some dude who's autistic and people around him use him for the hookup doesn't mean all people who see psychedelics in a sacred light are like that. I've seen some extraordinarily happy and interesting people who were kinda like that, but in a more light hearted manner.
I think the "very specific type of psychedelic user" you're talking about has a name, that is, it's one person that you personally know, and that's that.
>>
>>596409264
the sad thing is, ive heard people say shit like that when they were not trolling.
>>
>>596405994
Yeah the FBI didn't know about it until that guy said something
>>
>>596405833
>be certain you got acid
from my experience, 9/10 sellers does sell you other shit and claims it to be acid. I've bought from more or less every single online marketplace and I have had insane troubles getting actual acid. Don't get me wrong though, I have enjoyed the trips, but if I order acid then I want that and not some other crap.
>>
>>596409006

Concerning LSD and tripping outside, Mescaline and Mushrooms are great substitutes.
>>
>>596406839
And you've proved you don't know what you're talking about.
>>
File: 1290945469320.jpg (174KB, 720x540px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1290945469320.jpg
174KB, 720x540px
>>596410706
I'm just trying to really pry open the reasons behind your opinions, your opinions (or mine for that matter) matter less than a fart in the wind.

What do you mean by affinity to use drugs for excitement on a regular basis? Don't you think alcohol is used for the same reason?
There are many types of junkies. I think it's extremely far fetched to say they will almost certainly be addicted to alcohol, tobacco, heroin and others. While for some people who already had addictive tendencies, any drug can leads to others and more extreme and unsafe use, generalising all junkies is like saying "all americans" or "all christians", it's usually a nonsense statement.
LSD itself is completely harmless except for triggering dormant mental issues. There are very rare cases of acute problems arising directly after the use of lsd, but there are a LOT of other factors that do this and nobody even brings the point up. Alcohol is also known to trigger problems, even moreso than lsd.
Saying that people who advocate hallucinogen use are prone for future drug problems is a non-trivial statement. It's something that needs a lot of justifying, before you can say that with any certainty. Statistically speaking, the evidence is against you, because the ratio of people who use LSD relative to the people who develop drug problems is too great to justify your claims.
>>
>>596406815
This guy knows what's up!
>>
>>596407943
yea, trust some random fellas in darknet? Too many fakes these days, I trust only guys I know that can bring me liquid acid.
>>
Because I'm not in my native country.
>>
>>596407266
Watching a movie is awesome while tripping, especially in a cinema (although that means you will have to know that you can handle tripping amongst people). I've seen every single lord of the rings and hobbit movie on acid and they are a gazillion times better "enhanced". I have done some sitting alone and just watching the patterns on my wallpaper, but tripping is so insanely much better when you do something. Go out in the woods, go sit by a lake, take a walk a night along a street with a lot of lights, watch a movie, just do something and it will be awesome.
>>
>>596406321
> watching movies while tripping
You and your buddies are morans
>>
>>596407943
So you believe anything your vendor tells you? Your body will not thank you when you get old, it's not healthy to pop just about anything without consideration for side effects.
>>
>>596405833
>>596405259

LoL Mr. Fed. You should go back to selling steak knife sets, you are much better at that.
>>
>>596407613
big open spaces are pretty epic, sit somewhere with a good view! i just sat at the beach for like 5 hours absorbing everything, it was fucking brilliant
>>
>>596407802
This basement dwelling faggot.
Tripping in nature is the best experience on psych. make a fire, watch the the coals and feel like an ancient shaman
>>
>>596411654
I don't believe you got fake acid online if you were using half your brain. Oh
>>
But I did. Shrooms grow kits are better though, extremely good value for the money, very easy to get through customs (though LSD is of course also easy), and I like the duration of shrooms better than lsd.
>>
>>596412633
Do you ever feel like the ground is shiny and there are head lights behind you but when you look back all that brightness is gone and it is actually dark when you focus? And I am not talking about walking into a reptilian cave here with their shiny floors after dirt..
>>
File: 1419268074074.jpg (54KB, 378x186px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419268074074.jpg
54KB, 378x186px
>>596411654
I'll be honest, it might be true that 9/10 sellers are shit, but does that matter? You should only buy from reputed vendors or get a test kit. Preferably both. There is a lot of peer review of popular vendors.
>>596411711
How would you compare the 3? I'm particularly interested in mescaline.
>>596411914
I trust gammagoblin, because reasons. You should never order from a random fella in the darknet, always check the feedback and even better if you can find info about the vendor in clearnet. There's nothing "more safe" about liquid acid, it's just harder to ship stealthily.
>>596411978
Doesn't matter. There is no way to legally implicate you for it.
>>596412155
I wouldn't go as far as calling them morons, let them do their thing, you know? But I agree that it's much less of an amazing experience than the alternatives, in my opinion.
>>596412259
No, I believe in test kits and vendors that have a lot of unrelated people confirming the quality of their products. I'm not popping just about anything, far from it - I cherry pick my drugs because my health is more important than having fun for a few hours. I've avoided many hookups because I couldn't tell if they were nbomes.
>>596412299
u wot m8
>>596412516
Maybe he went outside once and had a bad experience or maybe, he just reacts completely differently from you to being outside on lsd.
There is no "best", you shouldn't tell people what's good for them on /b/ of all places.
But you're right about fires. Sitting around a fire on psychedelics is incredible.
>>596412633
Did you get the shroom grow kit via darknet? What does the kit include?
>>
>>596407298
This guy fucking get it ^^
Probably bought 8 bitcoins worth of produce off SR1/2.

Agora is a closed beta now though. What's evo like? I've recognised a few of my old vendors on there
>>
>>596412633
For anyone wondering, blotter paper is the easiest thing you can smuggle. I got 150 hits of nbome for 36 bucks shipped in a normal letter. It was a black Friday sale but still!! 36 fucking dollars!

Sell them for 5 each and make a killing!
>>
>>596410706
If you ain't into drugs, then don't use them. It's fine, no one will force you and no one cares that you do not use. But do take some courses in chemistry before you talk about how substances affect the body and mind or keep your opinions to yourself. I actually think you should give weed, shrooms or lsd a try or two (anyone telling you that one time is enough to get you addicted or fuck you up entirely is lying - first time on any drug is only dangerous if you manage to overdose), it will broaden your horizon and open your mind to a more positive attitude towards other ways than your own.
>>
Took lsd once
> awake for the next 18 hours
> giggling like a bitch with my friend, also tripping, for at least 6 hours
> looking at the textures on the bathroom wall they are like HD all of a sudden
> watching women's tennis on cable and feeling like I am in the players
> losing perception of where your body starts, feel like my hands are going through my body
> panic when my buddy tells me I'm on fire but it turns out there's a smoking ash tray he didn't say. No big deal
> time seems to pass slowly, we watch the window to see if the sun is coming up yet. About two weeks seem to pass
> my buddy falls asleep about 5
> I'm still awake at 9am so I walk home and get fuck all sleep until the next day

9/10 would totally do it again but I have a family now . May do it when my kid leaves home
>>
>>596413265
Glad to hear you enjoyed it. If you can get your kids to go do a sleep over or some shit you should try it with your wife!
>>
File: shroom-grow-kit[1].jpg (81KB, 470x337px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
shroom-grow-kit[1].jpg
81KB, 470x337px
>>596412857
Yes, bright peripheral vision is a common hallucination

>>596412880
>Did you get the shroom grow kit via darknet? What does the kit include?

No, there are many clearnet websites who sell it because it's legal in some places, like netherlands. I'm sure there are darknet sellers too though.

The kit contains pic related. It is a box with sterilized nutrition, already inoculated with shroom spores. You just water it, put it in a warm place, and before you know it it is full of shrooms ready for harvesting, and after harvesting new batches can begin to grow. In total I got like 20 doses off my last one, and it was just $40 or so shipped.
>>
>>596412563
Are you stupid? A vendor lists his blotters as acid, almost all buyers say "5/5 vendor, awesome goods". You read the forums and cannot find any real negative info about said vendor. If you want to buy, then you now have to put some trust into that the rep the vendor have is correct and you have to trust him to send you what he claims he will. You get the stuff, you test it and it does not come up as pure acid or it does not come up as acid at all. How hard do you think it is to get fake acid even though you do everything properly on your end? It's rather easy - vendors will tell you anything to get their stuff sold and most buyers will not test the stuff they get. They think they got acid and they get a trip, so naturally the vendor will have good rep. All you can do about it is to give a honest feedback that the vendor sells crap and then switch vendor and hope that the next one in line sell you the right stuff.
>>
File: 1364248025810.jpg (51KB, 500x375px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1364248025810.jpg
51KB, 500x375px
>>596412880

Hmm..

Mushrooms are great outside because the ones I got lasted me (a lightweight mind you..) 8-9 hours solid. To Mescaline, they're both fairly familiar except with mushrooms you get a bigger visuals and the comedown is a bit softer. I've never experienced any nausea with these products.

Mescaline...is weird. The best way to describe it is it's fucking lax. It's the best for relaxing to music or being with the one you love. It puts a dream like state over you so mediation and alot of connections can be made per se..in larger doses.

Acid..hot damn. It's like a bat outta hell. Creativity or bust with this. I thought it out like a coke-head and somehow executed it to my later benefit. I really got thinking with my friends and we threw ideas and shit at each other and we laughed and argued but it was awesome because overwhelming giggling often happened :P it's easy to get paranoid with this stuff though because it's so pure so I really recommend this goes last on any trippers to-do list.

Hope I helped!
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 408x337px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 408x337px
>>596406783
This

Besides, TOR is targeted by spy agencies. You are all on watch-lists if you aren't TORing safely and good luck ever trying to gain security clearance for some top notch shit should the opportunity ever happen for you. Which it probably won't, so take all the drugs you want because you only yolo once, #swag.

And if you use TOR from an apple product, kill yourself right now.
>>
>>596406783
>The only reason you don't get instantly fucked is because they don't care.
This, plus using TOR is not illegal. They cannot see what you do on TOR (unless you completely fuck up your settings), only that you use it and they have no reason to alert the police unless they can prove that you actually do something illegal. If they'd actually care and start accusing people for illegal activities just because they use TOR, then they might just as well accuse people for illegal activities just because they buy bitcoins - it'd be a public relations nightmare for them.
>>
>>596406148
topkek topkek topkek topkek topkek topkek topkek topkek topkek topkek fuck you
>>
File: 1404066170230.jpg (92KB, 391x584px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1404066170230.jpg
92KB, 391x584px
>make your own
>>
hey op or whoever
ive been wanting to order acid for years but i always figured getting into bitcoins and the sites etc would be very stressful? or something
i know how to download and use tor and disable java in it and thats basically what i know. from here, is it easy to obtain what i want? im so lazy i havent even read the thread yet so i understand if no one replies
>>
>>596405259
I have people in town for that and don't want to risk being caught or package not being delivered.
>>
because i have legit hookups for acid (vials of liquid 300 microgram a hit), my friends grow mushrooms, i can get pills, i can buy hash and weed legally, i can get almost any drug i want at wholesale costs why would i need the dark web? i have 4 hits of 300 microgram acid in my freezer, an ounce of mushrooms (3 different strains) weed hash codeine and cash in my safe.
Fuck the darkweb, i have to conert my money into bitcoins then wait for my drugs? fuck off i can make a few calls and get all that i want in a few hours
>>
>>596412909
evo is great, it's legit.
>>596413052
do you at least tell your customers it's nbome?
>>596413060
to be fair, it might be risky if he has a tendency towards psychiatric problems. Very rare even then, but still.
>>596413265
Drive to some forest, take acid, sleep in car, drive back?
>>596413746
That's awesome!
>>596413921
Or just test it yourself. A lot of people test the product, use big vendors and you'll be safe.
>>596415189
cool, thanks anon
>>596415883
>spy agencies
>watch lists
>security clearance for top notch shit
>yolo
you make a very convincing argument.
>>596417159
you need to set up a bitcoin address, pay a bitcoin site to send you btc, download tor and buy stuff. you should encrypt your address with PGP which is also very simple.
go to reddits darknet market noobs /r/ for retard-resistant guides
>>596417372
you can't get caught, you might lose the package, but it's so unlikely you might as well do it for your health's sake. acid is safe, research chemicals? we just don't know.
>>596417477
if you are 100% certain you're getting what you're paying for, you are a very lucky dude and you shouldn't really use darknet markets because there's no point.
>>
>>596405259
How do I do a dark web?
>>
>>596417732
>>596417159
ty
>>
Evo link?
>>
>>596417732
exactly my point, i test everything with reagent test kits, ive sent it off to a lab, and i have taken almost every common RC (2ci, 2ce, 2cb, 25i, 25c, DOI, etc.) i'm confident that i get quality real acid, and good mushrooms. I'm glad i have the connects i do, no deepweb for me
>>
because i'm scared to have it ship at my home cause i live with my parents, and can't find shit on the street, i had a good acid connection but now he's gone, far away
>>
>ordering drugs to your house
Are you people retarded by all the shit you use?
>>
>>596417732
>risky if he has a tendency towards psychiatric problems
True, but if that is the case, then he should stay away from alcohol, scary movies and over-demanding girlfriends/mothers as well.

>Or just test it yourself.
I didn't say I didn't test it. All I commented on was that just because a big vendor say they sell acid and have good rep, there is still no guarantee that it is acid they actually sell. Even if one does everything one can to check the vendor prior to a purchase, one still cannot trust a vendor without testing the stuff. I have gone through a lot of big vendors that sell other crap under the name of LSD.
>>
>>596407036
>not hard drugs
>caused hours of hallucinations
you probably think your a shaman but your really just a delusional faggot
>>
>>596407993
EBay
>>
>>596420172
>you probably think your a shaman
I've gone past the shaman stage , i'm a demigod pleb

heavy drugs are shit like heroin which is nice the first time then you become it's slave and it ruins your life.

psychs are pretty hardcore too if you have a weak mind but i find them very mild and relaxing if you know what you're getting into.
>>
>>596405259
because I'm not a degenerate like you
>>
>>596409264
>I stared at my poster of Venus while tripping
Or
>I was in space, without oxygen or a suit and survived the vaccum


I think we all know which one actually happened Fag.
>>
i had a friend that did this

he thought he was a giraffe and started eating all the leaves, when the police came he thought a lion was chasing him down

had to get his stomach pumped
>>
>>596420732

we call him giraffe boy now

every time we see a police car we call it a lion
>>
>tfw NEET
>wake up
>moms drops letter on bed
>drugs delivered
>not to my door but to my bed

I seriously hope you are making use of this rare time in human history where this shit can happen. If not, you deserve the shitty existence you dwell in.
>>
>>596420702
does it really matter if it was the poster one?

i saw music while i was tripping , i know for a fact that's not real , or maybe it is but we can't see vibrations and frequencies anyway even if it was real or not i still had the EXPERIENCE while you sit on your ass and watch TV or get drunk and puke your guts out.

I use alcohol too but just as a social lubricant
in wine lies truth you know?
>>
ordered 30 tabs of 250 micrograms for 420$ came in the mail a week ago shit is cash
>>
File: 105.jpg (760KB, 1600x1071px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
105.jpg
760KB, 1600x1071px
>>596422075
>>
>>596420702
>>596422075
well it wasnt the poster one. i actually was in space but it was in a different universes space. thats what people like you dont understand about drugs. they actually take you to other universes
>>
>>596422293

>dat price

You overpaid
>>
File: 8.jpg (1MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
8.jpg
1MB, 1680x1050px
>>596422534
only had that feeling on DMT, don't forgot you have to come back aswell, i was 2 months in my head , alot of creative ideas and toughts i had during that time but i was very non-social, heck i don't even now if i fully came back i can't tell how life was before i've taken psychs.

i Had acid
some rc's
dmt
shrooms
and mdma (high doses can get pretty psychedelic)
>>
>>596422534
There is no use trying to explain to someone who refuses to try it - it's like trying to explain the concept of colours to a blind person.
>>
File: 1286490481387.jpg (45KB, 300x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1286490481387.jpg
45KB, 300x360px
>>596422635
>Understanding acid trips vs price
>mfw
>>
>>596405259
Because 99.9999% of the places you'd buy it from overprice it and then never ever actually plan to ship anything to whoever buys it. Then blame it on ,"checked mail" or some stupid shit.
>>
Can any of you anons help me find a site frome where I can buy Adderall at a very low price? and to ship in europe
>>
LSD, from my experience, which is about 20-30 times in the past few years. Has given me some "kicks up the arse" as it were.
I've generally used it as a substitute for therapy. I'm not crazy, just not the person I want to be and it gets me down; then I get stuck in a spiral. Blah blah blah, I'm Irish, so we're use to it. Few drunken arguments or brawls to ease the tension then we're fine for a bit.
Anyway.
Lsd trips were great experiences for me, for those who havn't taken, or are perhaps considering here’s a general overview(if you have, skip to bottom):
(I’ll squeeze in the odd piece of advice, as set and setting are important, know you may not have the same trip, or even a nice one, if you don’t respect what this drug does to you…)
>Nothing, for a while. Which you see as strange as most other drugs are fairly instant or at least take a few minutes(pills).
>you notice little things, a flicker here, a small 'wave' there.
>you almost think it's not working, that you're getting tired. So you dismiss it.
>Realise its kicking in. Begin to experiment with altered vision.
>Giddiness and an increase in energy. Good time for playing vidya or watch a movie or just talking shit with your buds.
>Vision is more altered, not so much hallucinations but certainly I was unable to stop the walls from melting or things general waving about. Not scary guys, only worry if it happens without drugs.

Continue?
>>
>>59642346635

>Straw-man argument
>Cant admit to poor decision making

Faggot detected.
>>
>>596423821

you ever at body & soul ?
>>
>>596423087
i mean i took A LOT of acid when i went to the other universe. im talking like 2 and a half hits a lot. but it was more about being in the right place at the right time. like the wormhole opened up and because of the acid i was able to slip through and travel through dimensions and get to the other universe. i wasnt just tripping i was actually there
>>
>>596405259
Because I'm not an underaged faggot that can't handle going outside to buy drugs.

>>596405833
>what are testing kits
>>
I want to do this, but have some pretty intense bouts of depression and psychiatric problems in my family tree.
>>
>>596424088
No man, I'm stuck in Ireland at the minute for college
>>
>>596423821
cont pls
>>
>>596423821
Continuing anyway...
>More exploring of altered senses, look in a mirror; reflection changes, morphs, grows older. Again, fun since you know it’s the drug doing it. Plus interesting thoughts start to float about.../x/ knows all about that.
>At this point, whateverhowmany hours in. You start to feel a bit "overwhelmed" by the intensity.
>As you're senses now appear heightened, even so much that they can appear to merge together.
>This adds to the intensity. For me, I find it slightly unpleasant.
>I find I have to remind myself "its just a drug, and its only temporary"…I mean, come on! It's only about the size of a stamp (4 hits for me) and it's already starting to send you a bit crazy! This is normal.
>If all involved dosed in synch, you would find you learn a lot about your company, and they about you.
>You can develop bonds and trust and even love. These feelings will last longer than the trip, only if you don’t diminish them thinking too much about it. Just enjoy the feeling and remember why.
>With luck, the worry subsides with the ‘good vibes’ countering. This could be the simple interaction with a fellow person, pet, plant…some people may just want to be left alone. Which is Ok, just check on them every while..they are own their own trip.
>After so many hours you stop interacting as much, as tiredness kicks in you want and rest and start winding down from the high…nope.
>Your body is tired but your mind is still buzzing, this is the turning point for most. The journey inward.
Continue?
>>
File: 36.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
36.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>596423821
go on, i had the same experience with the come up

i tough it wouldn't works but then i realised i started to notice everything going on around me (sound wise) , all birds sining , old man draging his leg , cars in the distance

my friends had visuals at first but i got them only when i concentrated on getting visuals even at the peak everything was more sound like for me (ofc there were dancing trees, the leaves and branches) only when i foces on visuals at my peak i had a full blown visuals , colors in the corner of my eyes green red blue (like you see when you press your finger on a touch screen or and lcd tv, plasma i think) and the door seemed to open itself even tough it was closed ( the door opened and i could see what was behind it i checked later while it was closed , that was the most intense visual i had)
also my friends eyes looked like black holed covering half of their face.

But if i was not focusing on visuals everything started to sound pleasant ,my vision was very hd and had minor waves as you called them.
>>
>>596424417
Should I still do it, guys?

Also, what do I do if say I get caught for it being shipped to my home address. Should I just deny knowing anything about it, since anyone could have shipped it?
>>
All you darknet demigods, I need some help.

Let's say I have 50$ in cash, or even 100.
What's the easiest way to transfer this to bitcoin without using any form of ID?

Any help? I've never been able to obtain decent amounts of bitcoin.
>>
>>596405259
Because I can get real stuff 10 minutes away....
>>
>>596424713
the journey inward can be the most unpleasent for some but it can be the best learning method
>>
>>596425177
Also checkem.
>>
>>596422534
Yup. Which is why the whole time you're in space, your parents can't find you because your spirit and body have left this dimension and entered an alternate universe. That or because you've collapsed into the fetal position too busy ranting about aliens and planets to hear your parents calling your name. Get real faggot.
>>
>>596425176
The only way to fully know if your family problems will affect you is to try - if I were you, I'd try with something less intense to start with, such as weed. If you can handle that, then there are chances that you can handle acid (but no guarantees).
Regarding shipping, use pgp when you place the order, try to have it shipped to a PO box or to a friend and should you get caught just deny anything and hope you get out on them not having any evidence other than the envelope.
>>
>>596406321

FANTASIA
>>
>>596413060
An open mind is rusted. I don't need drugs to see thing differently I just listen when people talk. Must suck to be an autist.
>>
>>596425439
i have never been more real than i am being right now. i literally left this universe. i didnt have to, but i decided to because the worm hole opened up. i was there i saw it all happen you werent. i think i can tell what is real and what is not
>>
>>596405259
>So why didn't you order some LSD through the darknet already? All you need is a mailing address, it's so simple.

I used to love acid. The thing is, and this is tragic, it just gets fucking boring after a while. I don't want to devote 12 hours to anything anymore.
>>
File: 41.jpg (84KB, 641x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
41.jpg
84KB, 641x480px
>>596425439
you're truly retarded, it's all in your mind , you can go whereever you want with your mind and your mind eyes, if you close you're eyes while tripping hard you can build anything you want out of it.
but given the way you think i bet you're the only one here who would :collapse in a fetal position"cause he can't let go of his own delusion, the one who tells him he knows everything. you don't need to do any psychs tough, best things for you are the ones that numb you it seems
>>
>>596424744
>>596425224
Yeah, I'm finding it difficult to write it in an objective way...without going too much into the esoteric or metaphysical notions...I wrote that last night to start a thread but fell asleep.

Should I cont? I actually had a question about the trips for the lsd veterans to answer.

capcha: bjobj
>>
File: eh.jpg (42KB, 250x238px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
eh.jpg
42KB, 250x238px
>>596422534
tell me more about this
>>
File: 22.jpg (113KB, 1024x693px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
22.jpg
113KB, 1024x693px
>>596425583
weed started to give me anxiety after awhile but acid seems to take it away, also i'm not the guy you replied too
>>
File: 33.jpg (723KB, 938x1125px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
33.jpg
723KB, 938x1125px
>>596425982
yeah cont, i'm np lsd veteran by any means only did it 3 times, but i took dmt and gonna try shrooms soon
>>
Can I trust someone to give me "lsd" even though I will probably get some RC? is it safe? I don't want to fuck up my brain. I'd rather try shrooms if I will get some shitty substitute.
>>
Ok guys, I'm going to grow shrooms, already ordered some B+ spores.
Problem is, I'm not from the U S and A.
Every single Tek seems to use the same jars with a weird as fuck tab/lid.
Could I simply go with this shit for my cakes?
>>
>>596426335
give me a few mins, going to type it up and have to do a batch of photos. wont be long.
>>
>>596426081
sure. i was minding my own business when i heard wind in my closet. so i opened it up and a wormhole thing (it wasnt a wormhole but that is the easiest way to describe it) had appeared in my closet. normally i would just shut the door but because of the acid i was able to slip into it and come out the other end shooting across the other universe until i came across a planet. i gently floated down to the surface and glided through the alien trees before stopping and taking a drink from the stream. this is how i know it was real because my face was still wet when i went back the other way through the wormhole.
>>
>>596425583
I'm smoking weed right now, I'm pretty okay I guess. Only just makes me high.


Though one night it made me super paranoid, but that was mostly just my actual paranoia probably. I will say it was the most intense paranoia I had ever felt, and it was only after getting super high.
>>
File: 83.jpg (400KB, 1919x1079px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
83.jpg
400KB, 1919x1079px
>>596426670
ok
>>
>>596426163
I think weed is starting to do something like that to me as well. I'll smoke and never stop moving, talk to myself and just feel out of it. I really don't like it anymore. I've smoked atleast 300+ times and haven't started feeling like this until recently its weird. All together, i'm just done smoking weed because it's just boring now.
>>
>>596426706
>gets high
>puts face in toilet
>"guise I promise i was in another univerze!"
>>
File: int.png (64KB, 395x578px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
int.png
64KB, 395x578px
>>596426706
did u physically get up and open your closet or was all this happening while u were sitting/standing in your room? like did u move around while tripping at all or just maneuvered in your mind?
>>
File: jar.jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jar.jpg
4KB, 225x225px
>>596426549
Those caps are just used for an air tight seal for no contamination. If you can get an air tight seal with that without contaminating them go for it, but i'd suggest buying mason jars if you wanna go the cheap way.
>>
File: 42.jpg (2MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
42.jpg
2MB, 2560x1600px
>>596426706
yeah that was your experience but in fact i belive you sat in a dark closet and started sweating, that does not mean it was not real but you were not physically there, it's a tool for the mind
>>
>>596418939
Relax, Grandpa.
>>
>>596426706
>>596427086
The dopamine and serotonin is making you believe that because that's what your mind thinks. Also what anon said.
>>
>>596426879
it wasnt water it was space liquid. not sure exactly the composition

>>596427021
everything was real. i got up, i opened the door, i slipped through, the flying, floating, everything. you seem to misunderstand, yeah i was tripping but the other universe wasnt related to the tripping. the tripping just helped me get through the wormhole more easily and then after than it really didnt have any effect on what was happening
>>
File: cubensis.jpg (10KB, 265x190px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cubensis.jpg
10KB, 265x190px
>>596426549
make grow mshroom is't fucking , hard. you hev to be a realy clean person and have a clear room to do it. you can use the same jars but always you have to sterilize it before use.
a small pice of dust carry a lot of fungus , and this fungus destroy you mshroom.
It's more easy buy a cake, and only see grow.
>>
>>596427313
that doesnt explain the liquid on my chin
>>
>>596427328
no i get that, i'm just asking did you have to physically open your door? or were u able to do this all within your mind? i'm not doubting that you can have crazy experiences w/ this shit, because I don't deny the possibility that our minds can transcend the physical reality that we think we're in. so i'm wondering if your mind did it all, without you having to move your body, which would be interesting.

if you had to move your body maybe that just means you were tripping so hard but still in touch with this physical reality, so you felt like u had to open the door even though ur mind was going to go wherever it went anyway.
>>
>>596421658
>rare time in human history
For most of human history people just went for a walk and picked some shrooms.
>>
>>596427415
It was just sweat
>>
File: breakfast.gif (2MB, 320x362px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
breakfast.gif
2MB, 320x362px
>>596427415
alien semen?
>>
>>596425696
I KNOW science KNOWS you are wrong. Pics or it didn't happen.
>>
>>596427415
You're right, but for you to just immediately assume that it is fucking alien space liquid is absolutely fucking retarded. Jesus christ, anon.
>>
>>596426814
I can relate completely. Weed makes me feel stifled and hazy. I act like a complete retard while high too. Shrooms and acid have been very clear-headed trips in my experience so if I ever use drugs again I'm sticking with psys.
>>
File: Jimbo.jpg (166KB, 894x894px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Jimbo.jpg
166KB, 894x894px
>>596427888
checked
>>
>>596428028
Wanna check these, too?
>>
File: 1422923734184.gif (437KB, 400x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1422923734184.gif
437KB, 400x400px
>>596428113
this is now a dubs thread
>>
>>596427848
you dont know anything because you werent there.

>>596427888
i didnt assume it was space liquid. i know it was space liquid because i have memories of drinking out of the stream on the other planet
>>
>>596426670

*Apologies* In my attempt to be concise I don’t mean to ignore the multitude of varied experience from other anons. Or even the order these is not necessarily the same for all..
>The journey inward is what I use to describe the brain no longer being able to reconcile the natural reality to your imagination.
>The high is so much, it does not seem to stop. You do feel anxious. As you are the observer to this experience, and the one experiencing at the same time.
>This idea of “another world” is what I believe to be our subconscious dreamworld. As most lsd users know how this drug dissolves the wall between the two.
>Intensity of sensory input and “visions” begins a mini freakout…again depending on dosage this could be the start of a near death experience. Or a small panic attack made more intense by the drug itself..is also normal.
Will just continue as I write…
>>
File: image.jpg (286KB, 1280x1602px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
286KB, 1280x1602px
I'm not dead.
>>
some off topic, i recently got into meditation after doing acid and i have a xanax lying around (0.25)
does xanax on that low dose do anything and does it go well with meditation?
>>
>>596428299
Or even the order of these are not....haha stoned...
>>
>>596427045
Ok, gotta find out if they are air tight. But isn't the last (dry) layer of verm exactly there for? To protect the wet verm/brf from contamination.
Kinda don't want to ship the mason jars from US to Germany. Btw you pic isn't a wide mouth

>>596427406
never claimed growin is hard, but definetly not going to buy the cakes. It's illegal here and some shops won't even ship to germany. therefore I bought spores.
Gonna go with syringes, cakes, SGFC
>>
>>596405259
Cause I grow my own shrooms.
>>
>>596428270
You can't be serious. Chemicals in your brain can not open fucking portals to other galaxies.
>>
>>596428513
ego death
>>
>>596428270
You're so far gone into this theory you can't even exhibit basic logical thought processes.


Go trip some more, it's successfully made you an idiot so don't stop now.
>>
>>596428513
just becuase your science text book doesnt say that doesnt mean it cant be true. also i never said my brain caused the wormhole i just said one appeared near me
>>
>>596428493
Yeah I know I just grabbed a quick pic for reference. It protects it but it wont be able to fight off things like dust, harsh chemicals or any grime
>>
>>596428513
They can make you think that though, that's why tons of dopamine and serotonin are released when you do a psychedelic.
>>
>>596428576
That is not what ego death is.

>>596428685
You had a hallucination. Everything that happened to you was in your head.
>>
>>596428602
"I'm unaware of what you're talking about so you're an idiot."

8)
>>
>>596428685
you're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>596428299
>Ok, for me, this intense period is entirely a whirlwind of that can be a mix of what can be describe as vaguely religious, or cartoonish, or whatever
> its just my brain in overload…trying to keep up with all the different thoughts are whats causing this worry, trying to hold onto reality and my own identity are now impossible.
>I can no longer tell myself “its just a drug”.
>Then, it comes…
>>
>>596428835
the liquid on my chin is physical evidence that it was real. i dont understand why you cant accept that.
>>
File: HxqDGna.jpg (51KB, 720x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
HxqDGna.jpg
51KB, 720x480px
*Stares at a refrigerator for 3 hours talking to God because of some unregulated toxic chemicals *

Boy, this seems like a productive use of my time
>>
>>596428842
You're putting words in my mouth, loving how two posts of mine has made you grasp at straws like this.

I'm not even telling you that what you think you experienced is false, I'm just telling you that assuming anything you saw was real after it being a demonstrable fact that the drug can make you see things that are absolutely not there is fucking stupid, and makes you a retarded fucking faggot.
>>
File: 57.jpg (274KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
57.jpg
274KB, 750x1000px
>>596428919
tl:dr this guy had ego death, which is nice never had it but also never did high doses either
>>
>>596429044
Brother I feel sorry for you. Really I do. It's clear to any sane person that you got high as fuck, and while you were tripping balls your buddies thought it would be funny to bust a big nut on your chin.
>>
I was buying legit LSD, mdma, ketamine, ghb,dmt, amphetamines.. everything I wanted since I was 15 so no need to buy from darknet. Darknets are an extra risk, worse quality than I can get and everything is more expensive too
>>
>>596428704
should I tape the holes after inserting spores with the syringe?
And the verm isn't somehow destilized or anything before mixing it with the brf. the glases are only sterilezed afterwards, right?
>>
>>596428919
I get mad vibes from this gnarly happening bro feel you on a whole other psychedelic level bro
>>
>>596429218
Dude, everyone whos touched a psychedelic knows about ego death, describing it to underlings to get them some knowledge is another.

be patient i have a question.
>>
I would, but I don't truly know how.
>>
>>596429080
was the best time of my life
>>
>>596428835
All your thoughts, memories, feelings and values are in your head. All of them.
>>
I've tripped on shrooms several times, had one really intense trip. Best drug by far. How do shrooms compare to acid?
>>
>>596429311
i was alone but nice try. also more evidence is that i scratched my shin a little bit on one of the branches on the other planet as i was landing and that scratch was still there the next morning.
>>
>>596406321
Ballet movie on Netflix called "Pina"
I watched it last time I tripped and it was ridiculous. Highly recommend
>>
>>596429930
I don't disagree with you. My brain is receiving inputs from shit in the universe. So is yours. We're in the same universe and guess what, in this universe drugs don't open fucking imaginary portals that take you to other planets where you can drink alien cum out of a river. That's a lovely dream. I'm sure it felt very profound. But when I dream that I fucked your mom that's in my head yet it doesn't mean that it really happened.
>>
>>596405259
>So why didn't you order some LSD through the darknet already?
jokes on you I'm waiting for my 2nd delivery
>>
File: acid v shrooms.jpg (237KB, 2550x3300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
acid v shrooms.jpg
237KB, 2550x3300px
>>596430157
>>
>>596427328
Haha. I think this is fantastic. I mean, we all know it didn't actually happen, but like you, I find the acid really expands my mind and thinking. If you walked away from that trip convinced what happened was real, then hats off man. Sounds like an awesome trip!
>>
>>596430615
Is this saying that mushrooms expose you to the beauty of the outside world whereas LSD exposes the beauty in yourself?
>>
>>596423821
>>596424713
>>596428299
>>596428919
>You die in the sense your brain no longer perceives space or time, and detachment from the bodily senses and worries literally melt away, like youre almost turning into water…this allows the entrance to whatever world you desire in your mind… or its one which is already there?
>heaven, hell, nirvana its all there…for me it’s a lake….somewhere…I think its created in your mind using whatever images we have associated with it(for me very much hindi and Buddhist overtones)
>appreciate the intense experience, visualise the universe as one constantly changing organism, that is becoming aware of itself through us.
>"all is one dude"...you add the profound feeling yourself remember dont get lost in what you see but understand why your seeing it, what its telling you.
>>
>>596427708
No doubt. My head drips with sweat at peak.
>>
>>596430615
noice
also general question:
i will be a trip sitter for the first time soon
how can i calm my friends when shit hits the fan and make sure they have the best trip possible
>>
>>596431010
do you have experience tripping before and if so what were the substances and doses?
Thread posts: 200
Thread images: 40


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.