[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just took my 11 year old sister in laws virginity. I'm

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2014-11-26-15-23-25.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2014-11-26-15-23-25.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
I just took my 11 year old sister in laws virginity. I'm 23. I'm so fucked up but that pussy was so sweet.... I dont even know what to do now.
>>
Post story, nerd
>>
how can i like favorite and subscribe your comment?
>>
>>596359109
Story first or nothing happened.
>>
>>596359109
Fuck her again
>>
>>596359109
vivid detail story.
>>
File: image.jpg (11KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 256x256px
>>596359109
Hey, Chris Hansen here. I just thought I'd pop in to ask you take take a seat over there...
>>
>>596359109
What's her favorite Zelda?
>>
>>596361207
this has always been retarded

wasnt funny 10 years ago isnt funny today.

die in a fire...
>>
Typing it now.
>>
>>596359109

how was the after glow after the sex?

tell me was it everything loli sex is made out to be?

was it god like?
>>
Greentext before u go to jail
Fast
>>
>>596362787
Bumping for delivery.

>>596361207
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
Over the last few days I've been home on leave because of a family death. My wife's little sister was there and of course she loved to cuddle and play and typical stuff like that. It just so happened that I read through her phone one day and saw she was sex ting 3 different kids or guys or whatever. So I thought to myself. "what a dirty little slut!" And had the idea to make her mine..
>>
>>596363208
Keep going. Wont bump anymore because i will be fapping
Btw, pic?
>>
Bump. But none of the images are fucking loading right now and its fuuuckin pissin me off. Anyway op tell us your fictional tale of the internet
>>
>>596363208
I would touch her small breasts every now and then. She would always say no! Then one night we were cuddled together and I rubbed her sensually down her back and stomach. Then moved up to her little nipples and rubbed them as she squirmed slightly. "Shhhh, don't make any noise." I whispered and kept groping her young body.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.