[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm trying to get a girl I know to "accidentally"

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 2

I'm trying to get a girl I know to "accidentally" see my dick. What is the best way to do that? I'm thinking have it on my phone and have her look at another photo and then flip through to it and act like I didnt know it was there.
>>
how about you stop being beta and whip it out faggot
>>
or should i just send it to her email and maybe she will send something back?
>>
>>596258973
i cant whip it out at work
>>
>>596258973
/thread
>>
>>596259468
not with that attitude
>>
File: burnit.webm (2MB, 480x274px)
burnit.webm
2MB, 480x274px
do it in person. spill some alcohol on you pants and then set it on fire. jump out of pants and ask her to kiss your dick to make it better
>>
>>596259574
hahahahha
>>
>>596259574
i think she wants my dick but shes so flaky. She touches my hair when i get a haircut and she "accidently" showed me a photo of her stomach on her phone so i thought i would show her one of my dick. she does sexual yoga moves when we workout together
>>
Yeah, I just show dick and accept responsibility later. Last girl I did that to: we're engaged now.
>>
>>596260079
she has a boyfriend though but i think she still wants my dick. she talked to me about her getting horny when a black stripper gave her a lapdance. shes an asian girl
>>
>>596260059
You think she's into you and your best idea is to show her a pic of your dick?

You are painfully beta man. Ask her to go out with you and just fuck her if she's into you. If not she won't fuck you and in that case the dick pic would be really weird.

There's no way people are this bad with women.
>>
>>596260452
>has a boyfriend.

This just keeps getting worse man. She's not into you she probably just has a flirty personality.
>>
>>596258709
Hey OP, can I accidentally see your dick?
>>
>>596260452
You're a piece of shit op.
>>
>>596260622
what about her telling me about the black guy she got a lap dance from? I'm not convinced she didnt fuck him. Also she stays late at my work until midnight. I think she might be secretly a cam model doing shows from work to pay for college. she claims shes doing homework.
>>
>>596260791
Seconded. I cannot offer advice until I see what you plan to show her.
>>
>>596260969
why do u say that?
>>
I know her email what if i send it to her email and she will send me a pic back?
>>
>>596261149
>Trying to fuck a guys gf

You seriously have to ask?
>>
Easy. Go drinking with her, both get a bit drunk. Make some stupid bet and say that if you fail you'll show her your dick. Fail at said bet. Profit.
>>
>>596258709
what a creep faggot
you'll end up in jail for exibitionism
>>
>>596260984
She probably told you because it was just a random story or she has a flirty personality. That in no way sounds like she wants to fuck you because she told you that. She's probably actually doing homework. Why would she cam at work. Your perception of the world is fucked and twisted to benefit you.
>>
>>596258709
any more pics of her drunk?
>>
>>596260969
Tumble on back to instagrammas cookies you spongebob level autist
>>
Go into bathroom, pull out dick then scream in pain! When she runs in to check on you, she sees your dick. You apologize and say you have a bad case of clap that made you scream. Dipshit!
>>
>>596261579
she kept telling me she was sad because the thong didnt come off. she didnt tell any gf's at work because she told me she didnt want them to think she was a pervert. she tells me she looks at guys butts all the time. i think she fucks other guys than her boyfriend anyway. she keeps rubbing up against me at work. at one point she pushed against me so her breasts was against my arm. she does sexual yoga moves when we workout at the gym
>>
you should probably use a pic of someone else's dick, OP, you sound like a beta faggot and probably have a small one
>>
>>596262185
i think she wanted to see the black guys big cock. i think shes into black men
>>596262394

i was thinking of using a pic of a big dick to shock her
>>
>>596262185
Okay then ask her to go drink with you or something. Problem solved if she says no the dick pic woulda put you in jail. I just find it hard to believe someone this socially inept has caught the attraction of anyone.
>>
>>596262510
Okay the second part has 100% proved you're trolling. No one is this autistic.
>>
>>596262394
Alright then motherfucker, accidentally your dick then.

Fucking OP is so dumb he has to ask advice on how to accidentally a dick.
>>
>>596262511
i have gone to dinner with her before but she claims she doesnt drink right now
>>
>>596259574
Hahaha
>>
>>596262709
Did you not ask her to come home or do something? Do you literally need someone to walk you through how to talk to a woman?
>>
step 1: kill yourself for being a beta fag
>>
>>596263079
we walked to dinner from work. ive gone running with her before and my shorts werent on very tight and i said they were falling down and shes like oh are you going to give me a show? and one time she said she was sad her breasts are small.
>>
>>596263593
Okay none of this makes it seem like she wants to fuck you honestly. Like if you think she does ask her to come hang out at your house and fuck her. Idk why I'm even responding to this shit though you have to be trolling.
>>
>>596263808
shes so flaky if she wants to fuck or not. one day it seems like shes dtf and the next day not
>>
>>596263593
dude get over yourself... none of this make it sounds like she wanted to fuck you. You are acting like shes a slut who cheats all the time but nothing you've said makes her seem like that at all.. you're just sad sir.
>>
>>596258709
>go swimming
>pull dick through trunks
>out of water
>oops
>>
>>596264040
what asian hmong girl likes black guys. i think shes really horny all the time. at work when im in her desk area she will swing her chair around until our legs are touching. also one time my dick was 5 inches from her face when she was sitting down in her chair. last night i caught her looking at my dick.
>>
>>596260059
Workout buddies are the new lunch date buddies. Enjoy the friend zone, retard.
>>
>>596264960
wat do you suggest i do then faggot?
>>
>>596264880
you are a pathetic guy for god sake you are asking for girl advice on /b/ Either make a move or get the fuck over it. You seriously sound like a kid on yahoo answers asking if a girl in the 8th grade likes him. You're twisting everything to try and make it sound like shes into you... yet she still doesn't sound like that.
>>
>>596265387
since when are you the expert on women?
>>
>>596265639
He's probably not but he is far past your prowess as he doesn't need to ask for advice on fuxking 4chan about women.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.